The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

fd, mc, mf

Synopsis: Albert is on a journey of self-discovery in a hypnotic femdom community. His life changes forever when he meets two very different Dommes.

Perfection Unchained

(by S.B.)

7 — Burgers and Fries

With one hamburger already down and another about to keep it company in her eager stomach, Bethany was one happy woman, even with the unwanted ketchup stains on her white blouse.

“Man, these are so good!” She muttered between bites while her brother watched. Eating a bit too much had always been one of her specialties, one he could never match even if he tried.

“You don’t have to eat the whole diner, you know?”

“I do, but I can try...” She stuck her tongue out, bits of lettuce and grilled cheese swirling at the tip. She placed the half-eaten bun atop the darkened table and reached for her Coke. “And remember, no telling Patrick about any of this, okay?”

“Cross my heart, sis.” Albert replied.

They were sitting at a McDonald’s look-alike, a few blocks away from the hospital, shielded from the pouring rain outside. The warm space had almost the same layout, similar color scheme and even a logo barely skirting copyright infringement. The only thing that told passersby they weren’t in the presence of the real deal was the visible absence of customers. Only a handful of people accompanied them in their meal time, none of which dared to match the young author’s appetite.

“Okay...” she slurped her massive dose of caffeine. “We’ve been here for almost fifteen minutes and you still haven’t told me what’s with the deal with those hypnotists you’ve met. You’re not trying to escape your ‘responsibilities’, are you?” She continued, the emphasis on the ‘r’ word too obvious to go unnoticed.

“Not at all.” Albert crossed his arms and let his eyes wander to the lights above them. “I’m just having a hard time thinking where to start...”

Bethany bit the striped plastic straw to stop a loud burp from coming out. “I hear the beginning is always an excellent choice. You mentioned an online community... what’s it called? Maybe I’ve heard of it before.

“Doubtful. The site it’s called Womenincontrol.net.”

“Is that so?” Her eyes sparkled with genuine curiosity. “I like the sound of that, but what’s that got to do with hypnosis?”

“Hypnosis is just one thing they do there.”

“Hmmm... okay, what kind of hypnosis?”

“The Femdom kind.” Albert muttered so that only her could hear him.

Upon hearing his response, Bethany froze and he could almost hear the cogs in her brain working overtime to process all the implications of what he had just confessed. After a few seconds of awkward silence between them, her jovial smile returned and so did the need to ask even more questions.

“Are you telling me my brother is in league with some Hypnodommes? Ah?”

It was his turn to let surprise draw a question mark on his face. “Wait... you know what a Hypnodomme is?”

“By name only. I don’t think I ever talked to one. You, on the other hand, snagged two, huh?”

“I snagged nothing.” He lowered his voice again. “Like I said before, it’s...”

“...complicated, yeah, yeah. Make it simple and tell me how this came to be.”

Albert leaned against his seat and humored her. “Boredom... curiosity... all I know is I found myself there and then things started developing in unexpected ways.”

“Unexpected is a good thing, right?”

“It can be, but I’m not so sure.”

“Are you in need of a powerful woman in your life, Al?”

“Perhaps, I just need a change of perspective.”

“And that’s where the hypnosis part comes in?”

“Thinking about but I haven’t got into it for real.”

“But you will... and then you’re going to tell me all about it as well.”

“And why would I do that, Beth?”

“Because now your secret is our secret and I’m sure some funny stories will come out of it.”

“There’s nothing funny about Mistress Heather...” He attacked his own serving of ketchup-dipped fries.

“I take it that’s one hypnotist.” Bethany looked down at her hamburger again.

“Yeah, the first I met, and a real bitch.”

“That’s a pretty strong word.”

“And one that suits her.”

“Hmmm... not trying to discredit your judgment, but intrigued to know the reasons behind such animosity. What happened between you two? Did you do anything to upset this woman?”

“No. You know me. I’m always respectful.”

“Unless you’re mad...” She reminisced about some of their experiences while growing up and chuckled. “I hear Hank is still looking for his teeth under the car.”

“That wannabe boyfriend was a total jerk that had what he deserved. Nobody messes with my sister and gets away with it!”

“Your sister is pleased to hear you say that but I’ll be even happier when you actually spill the beans about that ‘Mistress’. What’s her deal then? Why is she a bitch to you?”

“She’s quite popular in the community and loves to be the center of attention. Despite being pretty much a newbie, she got pissed when I didn’t act like everybody else and has been trying to get in my head as retribution.” He spat on the table.

Bethany shrugged. “Given what you did just now, I dare say she’s already in there, ‘Mr. Respectful’. Calm down, okay?”

“I am calm.” Albert lied, heart racing underneath his cool facade.

“Right...” Bethany ordered him a refill. “Trying to lie to me never works so mull on that for a while.”

“You’re the one that wanted to know more...”

“True. I just didn’t expect such a visceral reaction. So... how long have you been attracted to her?”

“Huh? Where did that come from?”

“Your face is angry and yet you’re blushing at the same time, Al. It doesn’t take much to put two and two together.”

“In that case… you suck at math!”

“Do I?” The illustrator licked her fingers clean. “Fine, let’s switch gears. What’s the other one like?”

“The complete opposite. She calls herself ‘gentyst’ and treated me like a person from the start. I like talking to her. A lot.”

“That’s good, but I’m still wondering...”

“About what?”

“Why did you start with the one you say you don’t like?”

“Getting bad news out of the way first, I guess.”

Bethany finished devouring her second burger and set her longing gaze on the dessert menu. Did she have enough room for a caramel ice-cream? Yes, she did, and there was always a gym or two to burn the excess calories the weeks after.

“Why do you like talking to this ‘gentyst’ so much?”

“It’s just the way she presents herself, you know? There’s something special in her words.”

“Well, she is a hypnotist. They tend to be good with words and calling out to people’s imagination.”

“You know what I mean, sis.”

“I know it’s obvious you’re drawn to her too and I can see the dilemma. On one hand, an arrogant bitch that makes you hard. On the other, a gentle soul that caters to your more calm and romantic side. That’s it, right?”

“No. There’s no dilemma at all!” Albert excused himself, flailing his arms like a madman. “Mistress Heather can rot in a ditch for all I care! I want nothing with her.”

“If it were true, things wouldn’t be complicated...” Bethany insisted. She had always been more perceptive than people gave her credit for, and it was hard to reason against her when her mind orbited around a particular train of thought. Albert had tried many times before with most of them ending in “You’re right.” Then again, perhaps that resulted from his latent submissiveness if he were to believe in gentyst’s words.

“Okay, you’re confusing me! Fuck, I should have kept quiet.”

“Nah.” She tickled his right hand. “You did the right thing talking to me. Give it some thought while I get dessert and you’ll see I’m right.”

“You’re eating more?” The flabbergasted brother queried.

“Life is fleeting, my dear. One moment, we’re happy and without a care in the world and in the next, we’re being run over by a car and left at death’s door... let me savor what I can. You should do the same.”

“I’m not hungry anymore.”

“That’s not what I meant...” She admonished him with a professorial look. “When was the last time you spoke to any of the hypnotists in your life?”

“Before I drove here.”

“You should try getting in touch with them tonight. And yes, I’m talking about the bitch, too.”

“Why?”

“To clear the air. To check your feelings. And to avoid thinking about Dad for a bit. Reality can be quite overwhelming if we let it get to us. I think you need a bit of fantasy in your life right now. Go look for it. What you find may surprise you.”

“Thank you for the suggestion, but I’m good.”

“It wasn’t a suggestion.” Bethany locked her eyes on his, a faint smirk on her pink lips.

“Excuse me?”

“Do I need to spell it for you? Albert, I command you to go to that online community tonight and talk to the hypnotists that are on your mind!” She tapped the table.

“You command me?” He blinked, unsure if she had just said that or if he had imagined the baffling—and erotic!—combination of words.

“Women in control, isn’t that so? Well, I am a woman, so I get to call the shots! Are you going to obey your sister or do I have to spank you until you comply?” She let out a subdued growl, like a wolf making a stand before jumping for the kill. Sitting two tables to her right, a gray-haired sexagenarian who was anything but deaf showed her sincere appreciation for the idea with a smile full of missing teeth.

Albert stared at his sister’s unperturbed visage, getting flustered at her odd behavior. Perhaps his mind needed a bit of fine-tuning, but any physical display of power was out of the question. They were family, for God’s sake! This wasn’t like one of those forbidden novels where family ties were just another excuse for senseless fucking. As if they were in the middle of a contest, they looked at one another until she broke composure and started laughing.

“Oh, if only you could have seen the look on your face right now...”

“Hilarious, Beth!” He bit his lower lip, grumbling.

“Yes, it was. Thank you for letting me know you’re into femdom.”

“Thank you for making fun of me...” He retorted before joining her in a moment of pure lightheartedness. She was right in her assessment: their father wasn’t going anywhere, and there was indeed too much gloominess around. A quick detour to the land of hypnotic promises could be just what he needed. A little more at ease, Albert nodded when she got ice cream for both.

8—Her Voice

After finishing the meal and leaving his sister with her beau, Albert returned to the hotel. The first thing he did was take a shower and let the hot water wash away some of his troubled thoughts. It was no miraculous cure, just a temporary soothing balm, but it did the trick. When he stepped out of the bathroom, monogram towel wrapped around his waist, he was feeling more lively and ready to take some chances. While he didn’t want to talk to Mistress Heather, perhaps gentyst would be online and they could resume where they left off.

“Worth a shot...” He mumbled as he logged in the site and shot her a PM telling her just that.

While he waited for a response, the chatroom icon called out to him and he answered. This time, he saw the software construct it for what it was instead of letting his imagination run wild with strange interpretations. The base light theme was not a suitable match for his phone, so he went dark and just read a couple of messages here and there, keeping interactions with other members to a minimum.

The exception was a guy whose alias was DownUnderAlltheTime, a widowed Australian who loved puns almost as much as hypnosis. A good soul, he loved to share his mind-shattering experiences with all the Dommes in the site and elsewhere. He was also a human encyclopedia for bizarre facts and sporting records, two things he often resorted to when the conversation going stale. Albert laughed at some of his remarks, though he certainly didn’t need to know about the oldest fossilized penis discovered to date or that the tallest mohawk ever recorded belonged to a Japanese fashion designer and that it stood at 3 feet 8.6 inches. Everything was going smoothly until he typed:

“You’re the guy that got on Mistress Heather’s nerves the other day, aren’t you?”

“And what if I am?” Albert replied with a quizzical smile.

“That took some balls, that’s all.”

“I did nothing wrong. Can we not talk about that, please?”

“Sure. Sorry, didn’t want to hit a nerve.”

“Whatever...” Albert sighed. It had been almost an hour since he had logged in, and he was getting bored out of his life. The curious man was about ready to say his goodbyes and try his luck some other time when the devil walked in, not wearing Prada but wrapped in tantalizing desires, nonetheless. Her voice had the same hybrid quality he had heard before, yet the pitch was somewhat lower. A buzzing sound played right under it, a weird monotone to put unwary minds more at ease.

“Good evening, minions.” Mistress Heather said, unmistakable power flowing from every syllable. “Who among you will you be so lucky to entertain me tonight?”

The moment she spoke, Albert’s thoughts wandered somewhere else and his perception of the chat room shifted. Instead of a single rectangular display with colorful text flying everywhere, he pictured a luminous auction house where every man present was up for display. The bidding war was on, but she always got the upper-hand.

“I guess that’s my cue out of here.” Albert navigated to the chat menu and...

... found myself pulled to a private room without his consent. Mistress Heather was now speaking directly to him.

“We have a winner. Congratulations on receiving the privilege of my attention, descoberta.”

“Still not interested. May I please leave?”

The virtual auction house was closed, all doors locked.

“No. What makes you think you have a choice in the matter?”

“The fact that I do.”

“I like facts that suit my view of things and I have one for you. My voice is addictive. The more you listen to it, the happier you’ll feel. Happy minds are easier to play with. Why won’t you be happy for me?”

“You don’t inspire trust after everything you’ve told me and this stunt right here is yet another warning sign of how dangerous you are.”

“You are right, I am dangerous. I’m the kind of danger everyone runs to because they know they can’t resist. Listening to me is a meaningful way for losers to get their blood pumping and their cocks hard, both effects you’re already experiencing. Of course, you’ll argue otherwise, but I know it is what will happen. Tonight, I crawl my way so deep inside you that you’ll be crawling after me for the rest of your life.”

“I’m fucking tired of your delusions of grandeur. You and your antics mean nothing to me!”

“And yet, you’re still listening to me, letting my voice drip inside you. Give it enough time and water erodes even the hardest stone. It’s the same with hypnosis. One moment of trance is all it takes to send you spiraling down, a new Heather junkie in the making. You need to have your thoughts fixed by the fix I—and only I!—can give you. Everything you have ever desired is an extension of my voice.”

The low buzz went up a notch, the scale underneath oscillating. A keen ear would notice two contrasting layers, each one affecting different areas of the brain. A distracted ear would fail to register the third track intertwined with them, repeating brainwashing mantras of obsessive devotion.

Serve me.

Serve only me.

Serve Mistress Heather without thinking.

Think only of serving Mistress Heather.

Worship me.

Worship only me.

Worship Mistress Heather without resisting.

Resist not worshiping Mistress Heather.

Obey me.

Obey only me.

Obey Mistress Heather without questioning.

Question not obeying Mistress Heather.

Albert’s conscious mind caught only one or two words between spaces before they were drowned in the monotone and her half-natural and half-mechanical inflections, steady drops of mesmeric influence syncing with his heartbeat. A cage flashed in his mind’s eye, the image of a dulled brain under lock and key while she wore the proof of undeniable superiority around her neck.

“You’ve come here to discover your place and my voice will take you there. It begins with the realization that I am the one you crave, looking down at you from my pedestal as your mind goes blank. We measure reality and fantasy by what gives us the most pleasure and satisfaction, and if there was a scale for what my words are doing to your thoughts, it would have already exploded. You achieve purpose when you accept defeat. Acceptance is as natural as listening, letting go, and focusing only on the need to...”

Serve me.

Serve only me.

Serve Mistress Heather without thinking.

Think only of serving Mistress Heather.

Worship me.

Worship only me.

Worship Mistress Heather without resisting.

Resist not worshiping Mistress Heather.

Obey me.

Obey only me.

Obey Mistress Heather without questioning.

Question not obeying Mistress Heather.

“Serve to worship and obey. Worship to obey and serve. Obey to serve and worship. Three that are one, the only trinity that makes sense. Let my voice become your religion, the incarnation of every deviant desire you ever wandered about. Do what I want of you because it is what you want and expect nothing but everlasting surrender to fill your ears, your eyes, and your world. The path no longer lies in front of you for you are walking it within your sense of self, one more drop of ecstasy in your tongue, one more repetition of the truth already locked within, that women are in control and that the one you yearn the most to wield it is me. So drop a little deeper into this unaware awareness, this message of comfort and deliverance that binds your cravings and mine. This is the moment where you repeat to yourself that you must...”

Serve me.

Serve only me.

Serve Mistress Heather without thinking.

Think only of serving Mistress Heather.

Worship me.

Worship only me.

Worship Mistress Heather without resisting.

Resist not worshiping Mistress Heather.

Obey me.

Obey only me.

Obey Mistress Heather without questioning.

Question not obeying Mistress Heather.

Albert tried to turn off the phone, but it was as if were glued to his hand while her voice played on a loop in his dwindling perception. The hotel and the auction room from which no one could escape were now one and the same. One serious mindfuck, going once, twice, and…

“Good boys go to sleep when a Mistress talks to them. Bad ones who dared to fight their true calling, linger in the shadows just a little longer, eager to drop, begging to crack, unable to move or think about doing it. Bad boys only get rewarded when they renounce their feeble lies and embrace The Gospel of Heather, Conqueror of Minds and Cocks. No fighting. No resistance. The Mistress will enslave you now.”

His head throbbed as the forceful conditioning continued, a rampage for which he was not prepared. Her voice was like a Category 5 hurricane that hadn’t stopped growing after reaching solid land. It would not relent until he drooled every bit of his wrongdoings towards her, real or imagined.

Relishing in the sweet silence of a man prior to imminent capitulation, Mistress Heather thought to herself:

“Winning a bet has never been more satisfying.”