The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Phone Directory

by Archaic Ragnarok

[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello...?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Erm... yes... speaking.”

“Hi... erm... ... ...”

“Yes? Who is this..?”

“Why am I not reading it...? What the-”

“Sorry...? Maybe you have the wrong number, Miss?”

“Errrr, look, whoever you are, I really need you to help—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hi?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Errr, yeh, just a sec’.”

“...”

“Hello, who is this?”

“Oh shit, I can speak again. Don’t hang up! Please, wait a second!”

“What is this..?”

“Let me explain! Just don’t hang up, please! I’ve been ringing every number in this phone book—for some reason when I got to you I could talk normally. You have to help—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Matt?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Oh, sorry. Yeah, yeah. I guess that’s me.”

“Oh... oh. Wait, please don’t hang up!”

“It’s cool, sweety, what are you selling?”

“I’m not selling anything! I’m stuck here... I don’t seem to be able to ask for—erm..”

“You’re not making much sense, darling. Maybe you should go back to bed, eh?”

“This is really difficult for me. I... I’m trapped here... I keep calling these numbers and I keep asking them to...”

“Are you ok? Do you need me to call the police—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Heeeello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Yep, you sure can, speaking.”

“Right. Every fiftieth call, thats it. Every fiftieth name. Look, sorry, please hear me out! Don’t say anything! I know this is really really weird, but I need you to listen to what has been happening to me because its the only way I have to try and fix things.”

“Okay... go on...”

“I’m stuck in this apartment. I mean, I can leave to buy food at the store and such, but I can’t really leave, if you follow... I don’t know whats going on, but I keep ringing these numbers—I have the phone directory in front of me right now—and I’ve been working through the residential listing right from the very beginning...”

“Ok...”

“Well... this is hard to say, but, I start off by asking for the man of the house...”

“Like you just did, you mean?”

“Yeah... and then I normally start reading out this... well... I start talking... dirty... to them.”

“I’m sorry... what?”

“I can’t help myself, it just happens! And before I know it, I’m practically begging them to come around and... have sex with me. Look, I know how this is sounds, but you have to believe me! I don’t know what to do. I feel completely trapped. I can’t do anything else!”

“Wow. Erm, what was your name, again?”

“Sorry, I’m Emma.”

“Well, Emma... you say you talk dirty to men over the phone? And then you invite them over to have sex with you?”

“Yeah... look, I know how terrible it sounds...”

“Mm, you sound pretty young, Emma. How old are you?”

“I’m only twenty-one... I can’t actually ask you for... and I don’t want you to phone the—don’t say that word! I just need you to... well, I don’t really know how to...”

“Yeah, okay... erm, what are you wearing, Emma?”

“I... I’m wearing a pink babydoll and matching g-string... look, please don’t ask things like that, it makes me say things that I don’t actually want to say... I feel... compelled to answer, if you... get what I mean...”

“Is that right? Y’know, Emma, you have a very sexy voice there. I bet you’re quite a looker. ”

“Can we... can we talk about how you can—get me out of here? Uhhh.”

“Are you okay..?”

“Yeah... I’m just..”

“Emma?”

“It’s... I’m just... uhhh... I have to play with myself when I make these calls. I.. uhhh... can’t stop doing it, but I can’t actually climax either... its very frustrating! I’m.. sorry... uhhh... please can you do something..?”

“Wow, you’re good at this, Emma. I am so hard for you, right now.”

“Look, I... uhhh.. know this..”

“You said something about the fiftieth call? How many people have you called, Emma?”

“Don’t ask th.. I’ve made 199 calls before this one.”

“You’ve asked... 199 men... to have sex with you?”

“Yes.”

“Jesus. Well, how many came around...? How many did you fuck, Emma?”

“Uhhh... 112 so far. I don’t have to answer the door between 1am and 7am so some of the others may arrive later today.”

“Whooooa. That is so—wow. No matter what they look like; no matter how old they are? You fuck literally everyone that shows up at your apartment?”

“Yes... provided they show up between 7am and 1am the next day... uuuhhh.”

“But... why are you doing this...?”

“Because I’m a filthy slut and I want everyone to know how much I love having cock shoved inside my dirty fuckhole. No... wait... that wasn’t me. I don’t know why! I already said..”

“Christ. Emma... its half 8, are you answering your door at the moment?”

“Yes.”

“Why don’t you give me your address and I’ll come around?”

“But..”

“Why are you doing this again, Emma?”

“Because I’m a flthy slut and I want everyone to know how much I love having cock shoved inside my dirty fuckhole. Wait.. please don’t... uhhhhhhh”

“Sorry... why are you doing it?”

“Because I’m a flthy slut and I want everyone to know how much I love having cock shoved inside my dirty fuckhole.”

“Wow. Just wow. Fucking wow. Emma, give me your address, I really want to come and see you. I promise I’ll be nice.”

[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Oh, okay, one second. I’ll just grab my husband for you.”

“...”

“Yeah?”

“Erm.. hi... I’m Emma.”

“Well, hi. What is it..? We’re just about to sit down and eat here.”

“Well...”

“Sorry to rush you an’ all, but is this important?”

“No.. nevermind... sorry.”

“Okay then, good day.”

[Reciever hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hi.”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Errr... there’s only me here.”

“Oh... Hi. Erm... how old are you?”

“Who is this?”

“I’m Emma, you sound very young. I...”

“I’m 16, why does that matter?”

“Well...”

“My parents aren’t here at the moment, can you call back later?”

“Whats your name?”

“I don’t think I’m supposed to tell strangers anything on the phone.”

“Yeah... uh... that’s probably wise. It’s just kinda’ nice to have someone normal to talk to.”

“Normal?”

“You wouldn’t understand, don’t worry... wait, what was that noise?”

“Ermm, you mean the train?”

“I can hear a train here too! It sounds the same.”

“There are lots of trains.”

“No seriously, its the same train! Where do you live?”

“I really shouldn’t be saying things like that.”

“But..”

“Look, I’m gonna’ go now...”

“Oh please, not another fifty, I can’t take this anymore! It never stops!”

“I don’t...”

“Is there an apartment block near you? I really need—someone to come and—earn some money by doing some errands for me.”

“Well... there is... but I don’t think I should...”

“I promise to pay well! I’m a neighbour, and I’m just a girl, what could possibly go wrong?”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Just come and visit... and then help—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Addison household, Mick speaking, how can I help?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Mick here, go ahead.”

“Err, hi Mick. I’m Emma. I’m probably wasting my time here, but I really don’t have much choice. Long story short, I’m trapped in my apartment and apparently I’ve been brainwashed to stay here and phone every man in the local phone directory asking them all to come and have sex with me. There, that sums it up.”

“Oh... I was expecting a call from the scaffolding company. It’s Emma, you say?”

“Yes, I’m Emma. I’m gorgeous; I’m wearing this virtually transparent lingerie outfit and I’m playing with myself whilst I’m talking to you. Is there any chance you could look beyond all that and maybe find some way to... assist me with this problem of mine?”

“I say... a problem? I don’t quite follow.”

“I realise this is all being sprung on you rather suddenly, but I’m trying to be as honest as possible here. I have been brainwashed; mind controlled; hypnotised, I don’t really know. I am being forced to do this against my will.”

“Theres somebody there forcing you to make these calls..? Shall I call the—”

“No no no no no, don’t say that. It’s part of my conditioning to hang up if you say that word.”

“I see. This is rather bizarre, if you don’t mind me saying.”

“It really is. I would greatly appreciate if.. uhhhh... you could do something before I can’t concentrate properly.”

“Can’t concentrate?”

“Like I said, i’m playing with myself. I don’t want to, but I can’t help it. Try not to get excited, I need your—assistance getting out of this fix. Can we talk less, everytime you ask a question I’m more likely to ruin this... uhhh... by saying something I shouldn’t.”

“Something you shouldn’t?”

“Yeah, I’m forced to answer any questions you have honestly. And sometimes it triggers sentences that are obviously part of the whole brainwashing thing.”

“I don’t follow you.”

“I... can we move on to hel—assisting me with my problem?”

“Your problem?”

“Uhhhh... are you retar... I’m asking for h—I don’t know what to ask for! I can give you my address, but everyone that knocks on my door activates another part of my brainwashing and I’m forced to let them in, lead them to my bedroom and make it very clear that they can do whatever they want with me.”

“Whatever they want?”

“Yeah.. but they have to... finish in my... cunt... uhhh. I... asked a boy to—assist me, and he actually came around, must’ve knocked on all the doors of my apartment block to find me. Thought something was wrong after I suddenly hung up. He was only 16...”

“You seduced a 16 year old boy?”

“Yes. I didn’t want to! It just happened! Kid probably couldn’t believe his luck when he caught sight of how incredibly hot I was.”

“You’re hot?”

“Yes, very much so. Look... uhhhhhhh... I’m having a hard time concentrating right now. If I give you my address, can you pass it on to the—authorities.. and tell them to check it out? But make sure they don’t knock my door!”

“Hi.”

“Erm... hi? uhh.”

“Who is this?”

[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hi?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“I’m sorry, Miss, he’s not available at the moment. Would you like me to pass on a message?”

“...”

“Hello?”

“Thank you for your time, I’ll ring back later.”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Oh, Emma, is that you...? Why so... nice? You in telemarketing these days?”

“Oh shit. David?”

“Yep, been a while, Emm. Nice job you got there.”

“Yeah... can you do me a massive favour? Don’t ask me why or anything, but could I give you my address and you pass it on to the authorities? Ask them to have a look around but don’t knock on my door? I realise this is weird, just don’t ask, ok?”

“Erm... it’s been like 4 years Emm, and you ring me up to say... that?”

“Can you just do it, please?”

“Well, I dunno. A favour? What is this? After all this time you just decide to ring me up out of the blue to fuck with me again? Didn’t I suffer enough at school?”

“Yeah, I’m really sorry about that. This is life or death, David. Can we forget about that?”

“I think I deserve an explanation first. You don’t sound like you’re in trouble or anything.”

“Uhh... I really don’t have much time. Pretty please..?”

“Are you faking those noises to make me help you? Seriously?”

“No, I’m not faking it. Can you stop asking questions?”

“So what are you doing?”

“Uhhh... I’m rubbing my clit. Oh shit, thanks a lot, David.”

“Whoa! I don’t get it... won’t your boss notice?”

“I... I’ve just got an itch down there.”

“Yeah right. You always were a bit horny Emm, but I’m amazed that you’ve lowered your standards this much. Whats the matter, ran out of guys to fuck? Desperate?”

“You have no idea.... uhh... look, fine, whatever, I’m gonna’ hang up.”

“Yeah, well, fuck you too bitch.”

“...”

“Hmm.. shit.”

“What??”

“Apparently I can’t hang up... fucking great.”

“What the hell are you on, girl? I really don’t need this shit. You’re messing with my head again, I know it!”

“I... uhhh... can you please hang up...?”

“What?? Why can’t you hang up you crazy bitch?”

“I’ve been conditioned to only hang up when certain keywords are used, and not before.”

“...conditioned? What does that even mean?”

“It means that I’ve been brainwashed to react to various stimulae in a specific manner, completely against my will.”

“Wha—why have you called me?”

“Because I’m a flthy slut and I want everyone to know how much I love having cock shoved inside my dirty fuckhole. Oh shit... can you please just forget all this and go?”

“This isn’t a joke...? You’ve really been brainwashed to do this shit?”

“Yes, its not a joke.”

“Bark like a dog!”

“...”

“It doesn’t work like that...?”

“It doesn’t work like that. Uhhh.... can you please fuck off now?”

“Who the hell did this to you, anyway? I wanna’ shake their hand.”

“I don’t... a wonderful gentleman called Thomas is who I have to thank for setting me free of my inhibitions and letting me become the kind of degenerate slut that I’ve always secretly wanted to be.”

“... wow. This guy knows you so well, eh, Emma?”

“Look, David... uhhhh... how would you feel if someone did this to you...?”

“Yeh, well, you obviously did something to tick this guy off, didn’t you? I still can’t believe this shit. I don’t get it, why did you call me?”

“Because I’m a flthy slut and I want everyone to know how much I love having cock shoved inside my dirty fuckhole... uuhhhh”

“Hah, yeh, but why call me specifically?”

“I... I have been calling every number in the local phone directory, starting right from the beginning.”

“Seriously...? Fuck me! So, errm, how many people have you called so far?”

“I’ve made 449 calls before this one... uhh..”

“Christ, thats a lot! And then... you play with yourself whilst you talk to them.. thats all he’s making you do..?”

“Shut—I usually play with myself whilst talking dirty to the man of the house, then eventually invite them around to my apartment to have sex with me. Every fiftieeth call is an exception, and I can talk freely.”

“Fuuuuuuck. Wait—wait—wait... you’ve slept with 449 men..?”

“Uhhhhhhhh... no, 344 so far. I don’t have to answer the door between 1am and 7am so some of the others may arrive later today.”

“How... how long have you been doing this...?”

“David, please—I realised that I was an immoral slut exactly 28 days, 11 hours and 4 minutes ago.”

“Ha. Haha! That’s more than 10 guys a day, Emm! You really are a fucking slut!”

“Ooohhhhhh.... fuck yessssss! Ahhhhh ohhhhhh... uhhhh.. mmmm...”

“Are you okay? Whats happened..?”

“You—ohhh—you... even although I must play with myself during these calls, I can only climax if I am directly called a slut by a man. I can only reveal this fact to a man who has already addressed me as such. However, every time that I have an orgasm in this manner, I will find that my cunt becomes increasingly sensitive to stimulation of any kind, until eventually the mere brush of my underwear against my crotch or the faintest trace of wind beneath my skirt will effortlessly drive me straight to the level of dripping-wet, throbbing excitement.

“Holy shit! This guy is some seriously twisted fucker! You see the beauty of it though, right...? You’ll be getting all frustrated an’ shit, so you’re not going to be able to help yourself... you’ll be trying your hardest to act like a slut just so that they’ll call you one! But how long before you’re not acting anymore...? Fucking brilliant! We should Knight this guy or something. By the way, you’re a fucking slut, Emma.”

“Oooooohhhhh fuck! Yesssss! Errrgghhh yes... yes.... f..fuck you!”

“Oh, I think I’d like that. Its time I got an invite, don’t you think? I bet you’re still really hot, Emm. I fancy a bit of that after everything you put me through. I’m owed it! Hell, I’m gonna’ ram my cock inside you whilst I call you a dirty slut over and over and over again. You’re gonna’ love every second of it, I assure you! So, come on, out with it!”

“Oh shit.. I’ve been so fucking stupid... well, last laughs on me you fucking retard. Your pathetic little excuse for a dick isn’t getting anywhere near me. Might even be the only one that doesn’t get to at this rate! Hah..... uhhh... whatever!”

“Wha—?”

“Help!—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Dr Affleck here, go ahead.”

“Oh, hi. You’re a... doctor?”

“If you would like to book an appointment, you should call the front desk, Miss. I’m not actually in the office at the moment.”

“W..wait! I could use a bit of advice... it won’t take a second!”

“You really should make an appointment with your GP.”

“Its very personal! I... I heard you were the man to go to. I’m sorry for not going through the regular channels, but... its really embarassing... uhhmm...”

“Ok. Whats the problem?”

“Well... its difficult to talk about...”

“Anything you tell me is strictly confidential, Miss. How about a name to get us started...?”

“I.. I’m Emma. I... ok... ehmmm... its my... you know... uhhh... down there.”

“Ok. What about it?”

“Its really.... I dunno... red—sore. And... kinda’ swelling up a bit.”

“Ok, have you been engaged in sexual intercourse at all, Emma?”

“Yeh... quite a lot... uhhh...”

“Well, Emma, that sounds normal enough—you’ve probably just over-stimulated the region , though I’d still advise you to visit your GP to be sure.”

“I... It’s also getting... bigger, sorta’. I mean, on the outside. Will it go back to its normal size eventually?”

“Well, Emma, the vagina is stretched a little during intercourse, thats perfectly normal. As long as you don’t over-do it, then yes, you should find things returning to normal after a little while.”

“Uhh... but what if I keep having sex very often?”

“Well, theres still very little risk of permanent changes in the appearance of the vagina, Emma. Have you spoken with your boyfriend about this at all?”

“Uhmm... uhhh... I don’t have a boyfriend...”

“I see. Well, I strongly suggest you visit your GP, Emma, they can give you much more advice than I can over the phone, especially relating to the use of contraception.”

“Yeah... I’ll try and do that...... you think I’m a slut, don’t you?”

“Ahem. Emma, its not my place to judge, I’m just a doctor who would like to see you get the proper advice. You’re obviously concerned, since you took the trouble to call me. The next step is to get in touch with your GP. They are there to help.”

“Right..”

“But I must ask, Emma, have you been using contraception?”

“Uhhhhhh... no.”

“And since theres no boyfriend, am I to assume you’ve been having intercourse with multiple partners?”

“Yes... mmm...”

“Emma, its very risky to have unprotected sex with multiple partners. I strongly suggest you use a condom in future, at the very least. May I ask how many partners you’re currently engaging in sexual intercourse with?”

“Uhh, don’t—402 so far. I don’t have to answer the door between 1am and 7am so some of the others may arrive later today.”

“....oh. Erm. I... see. Emma... forgive me, are you a prostitute?”

“No...—no!”

“...”

“You... think I’m a slut, don’t you...?”

“I... think you’re probably a little... confused, Emma. You don’t need to have that many partners in order to be happy.”

“Uhhhhhhhh... admit it... uhhh, you think I’m a slut!”

“I... fine, Emma—yeah, I do think you’re behaving like a slut. There’s absolutely no need for it. Now will you please visit your GP as soon as possible?”

“No... that’s not quite right...”

“I don’t understand...”

“Uhhh... I’m wearing this lacey black lingerie, and I’ve been playing with myself ever since you picked up the phone. What do you think of me now...?”

“Emma.. I don’t think we should continue this conversation. Please visit your GP, if indeed there has been any truth in any of this.”

“Wait! You haven’t told me!”

“Goodbye, Emma.”

“Noooo...”

[Reciever hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Urm.. Yes?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Ehhh, the man... I no understand...?”

“...”

“Urm... who... are you want to... speak?”

“Thank you for your time, I’ll ring back later.”

“Oh... OK... goodbye.”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“HI Emma, this is Thomas.”

“How did you know—”

“I’m Thomas. Your phone directory is a slightly modified one. At various intervals on your way to page 236, you will find yourself speaking directly with me. These sessions will serve as... evaluations of your progress. Now, what page are you on, Emma?”

“I... page 2... uhh...”

“Then this should be call number 600, correct?”

“Yes.. please can...”

“Are you masturbating, Emma?”

“Yes...I...uhhh...”

“So, how many different men have you fucked in total?”

“481 so far. I don’t have to answer the door between 1am and 7am so some of the others may arrive later today.”

“You’ve had sex with 481 different men in the last – what is it – 37 days?”

“I realised that I was an immoral slut exactly 37 days, 3 hours and 11 minutes ago, and I have had sex with 481 different men in that time.”

“And you spend the entirety of each day alternating between working through the phone directory—calling each number in turn—whilst answering the front door as required; inviting inside any man you find there , leading them to your bedroom and ultimately letting them have their way with you?”

“Yes, though I sleep between 1am and 7am.”

“Very good. And how many times have you been labelled a slut so far?”

“Twenty-three times. Please Sir, can you stop this—”

“Would you like to cum right now?”

“Yes.. uhhh...”

“Excellent. Are you wearing one of the outfits that were sent to you?”

“Yes.”

“Which?”

“The pink babydoll and matching g-string.”

“And you always wear one of the outfits that were sent to you?”

“Yes... uhhhh...”

“Have you been having your weekly shower every Sunday?”

“Yes..”

“So, it has been four days since you washed yourself?”

“Yes.... Thomas? Thomas! Please! What have I—”

“How many times have you been fucked today?”

“Eighteen, so far.”

“And you wore the pink babydoll the whole time?”

“Yes.. uhhhh... ohh...”

“Do you feel dirty?”

“Yes, very much so. What do you want—”

“Would you like to cum right now, Emma?”

“Ohhh—yes...”

“Excellent. Do you have semen visible anywhere on you or your outfit?”

“No.”

“Where does all the cum go?”

“In my cunt, always.”

“Every last drop?”

“Yes, always... uhh..”

“So, you’ve had eighteen loads of spunk pumped deep inside your cunt today?”

“Yes, thats correct.”

“Are you keeping yourself fit and healthy?”

“Yes, I exercise every morning for an hour. Thomas! Please tell me what—”

“And you’ve been going to the store to buy food as required?”

“Yes... uh...”

“Do you wear the out-going outfit each time? The strappy top; mini-skirt and high heels, if I recall correctly?”

“Yes, always.”

“Do you feel that you attract a lot of male attention during these excursions?”

“Ehm—Yes, but I’m used to having that kind of effect on men.”

“I see. Humour me for a second; what would be your own personal definition of a slut, Emma?”

“Tha—a slut is a woman who isn’t fussy about who she has sex with.”

“Are you fussy about who you have sex with?”

“Y... yes.”

“Very Good. However, your definition is largely irrelevant. Y’see, perception is everything. Do you feel that the men in and on the way to the store think that you’re a slut?”

“Uhhh... no...”

“Suggest two reasons off the top of your head why that may be so.”

“But—I’m not drawing very much attention to my breasts—and my skirt isn’t short enough.”

“Excellent. So you feel that a slut flaunts her assets more visibly?”

“Yes...”

“It sounds like your definition could do with being fleshed out a little. Another time, perhaps. Do you like your breasts, Emma?”

“Yes. Why...? What—”

“Would you like your breasts better if they were so massive that they were without a doubt the very first thing a man noticed when he looked at you?”

“No, uhhh... no, really, I wouldn’t—”

“What are your breast measurements at present?”

“I’m a 34C—”

“Oh, very average. Emma, I want you to book yourself in at the local cosmetic surgery. We’ll start you with 34DD. I’ll also send you a new set of out-going clothing—we’re going to really focus on showing off those new titties. You’ll be having them practically hanging out for male eyes to feast upon. And the skirt—well, that’ll be fixed too. Your new mini will be far more prone to show off your knickers, inviting easy access to that well-used hole of yours.”

“Can I please speak...! I don’t want—”

“Tell me about the last time you got fucked—what did he look like and what did he do to you?”

“It... it was a middle-aged man. He was mostly bald and had a moustache. He was overweight and had a beer belly that hung over his belt. He wasn’t particularly hygenic, and he didn’t say much. I led him to the bedroom and he pulled off his trousers. He was already erect, and his penis was pretty average in size. There wasn’t any foreplay, he just climbed on top of me and found my vagina easily enough. It was pretty standard missionary stuff from there.”

“How long did he last with you?”

“Six minutes and 37 seconds.”

“And he came in your cunt?”

“Yes... uhhhhhhhh...”

“How did you feel at that point?”

“I.... I felt... disgusted... but I was also aroused... a little frustrated...”

“Did he call you a slut?”

“No...”

“Why not?”

“I don’t—I wasn’t encouraging him enough.”

“Didn’t you want to cum?”

“Y..yes.. very much so.

“How long has it been since you had an orgasm?”

“Four days, 16 hours and 5 minutes ago.”

“Would you like to cum right now?”

“Yes... uhhhhh.. yes.. yes..”

“Very good. Are you truly sorry for what you did yet?”

“I don’t—No. Uhhhh.. wait—sorry for what??”

“I see. Are you a slut, Emma?”

“No—what, of course I’m not, tell me-”

“You’ve had sex with 481 men in a little over a month. Are you sure you’re not a slut, Emma?”

“I’m sure—you’re making me do th—”

“Very good. I believe that concludes this very first catch-up session. You will continue working through the phone directory until next we speak. You will recieve a bulk payment on top of your weekly allowance to pay for your breast surgery. You will throw out your old out-going outfit once the replacement arrives, and wear the new one for all store excursions that you make. Right, well, I hope you get an orgasm soon, Emma. Take care, now.”

“Wait..! Please!!!”

[Receiver hangs up]