The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Phone Directory [Part 2]

by Archaic Ragnarok

[Ringing]

[Receiver picks up]

“Erm...yeah?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Speaking. Who is this?”

“I’m Emma, nice to meet you.”

“Oh... really?”

“Can I ask who I’m speaking to?”

“Erm.. yeh... I’m George.”

“Right, hi George, I hope you’re feeling well today... mmm..”

“Sorry, what do you want exactly, missy? I’m a little busy here.”

“I’ve got myself in a bit of a pickle, and I need a nice kind gentlemen to come to my—rescue.”

“Is that right...?”

“Yeah, you see, I’m being held hostage in this building... mmm... I have the address, I just need someone to come along and break the door down so that I can escape. I’m really not making this up.”

“You sound quite... relaxed... for someone in trouble, maam..”

“I’ve been here quite a while, and I haven’t actually been harmed. Could you please do this for me, I’d be eternally grateful! I may even be able to offer a substantial reward for your trouble.”

“Well, who exactly is keeping you there?”

“Shit—a wonderful gentleman called Thomas is who I have to thank for setting me free of my inhibitions and letting me become the kind of degenerate slut that I’ve always secretly wanted to be... uhhh... no, wait, I’m forced to say that, they’ve brainwashed me...”

“Brainwashed...? What the—look, missy, I really don’t know whats going on here, but I’m betting this is one of those prank calls we keep getting lately, so...”

“Its really not! I’m being completely sincere! What kind of man are you?? I’m a damsel in distress... you’re supposed to help—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello..?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Sure, one moment. Bill! Phone for you.... no, I don’t know who it is...”

“..”

“Erm, hello?”

“AHHHHH! I’m being tortured! Please come quickly! My address is 21C Ridgeworth Close! Don’t knock on the door, you have to break it down! Please!!!! AHHHH, it hurts so much!! You have to come quickly!!”

“Sorry... I can’t quite make you out... could you speak up a little?”

“AHHHHHHHHHH!! Please come and save me! I’ll do anything!! 21C Ridgeworth Close!! Break the door down!!! PLEASE!!”

“I... I still can’t hear you... sorry... I don’t have my hearing aid on... I’ll just pass you back to my wife and... she can...”

“..”

“Sorry, he’s really quite deaf most of the time. Can I help at all..?”

“Thank you for your time, I’ll ring back later.”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“’Ello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Erm, yeh, go for it.”

“Hi... mmm... whats your name?”

“Erm, Jack, who is this?”

“I’m Emma. Jack... I have a question, and I’d love an honest answer... uhhhhh... is that ok?”

“Erm, yeh, okay. Do I know you, Emma?”

“No, I don’t think so... though you probably wish you did.”

“Erm, hah, not sure I’ve had a sales chick like you before. You’ve piqued my interest.”

“Well.. uhhhh... If a girl told you she had slept with over 500 men, what would you think of her?”

“Hah, what are you sell—”

“What would you think of her, Jack...?”

“I’d probably think she was a slut, like most guys would. This is really—”

“Jack... mmmmmm... what would you think of me if I told you that I—”

“Who are you talking to, Jack? Is that another woman...? You fucking asshole, you’re at it again aren’t you?? Who is it this time!?”

“Wha—Jack! What would you think of me—”

“Sorry, I really have to go—its just a sales person, Tasha’, for Christs sake—”

“Wait!! Please, I’m desperate! Its been ages since I—”

[Receiver hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Yep?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Emma? What the hell—”

“Daniel! I knew this was your number! I need you to hel—well, I’m in a tight spot, really, you won’t believe this shit. It’s so great to hear your voice!”

“Emm, I’m not sure why you’ve called...”

“Dan, its me! Whats... wrong...?”

“Well, I dunno, maybe I’m just a little bothered by the fact that you mysteriously drop out of college in the last semester because you want to become a porn star. Yeah... it could be that.”

“What??? That’s not what happened—”

“Oh really. You see I might’ve been willing to believe that, Emm, if perhaps one of your videos hadn’t mysteriously found its way around college already. What were you even thinking, girl?”

“Dannn, you know me! I wouldn’t do that!”

“I thought I knew you... Look, its definitely you, Emm! I’ve seen more than I bared to watch, and its definitely you. So whats the problem, the porn industry isn’t working out for you? Not quite the easy money you’d hoped, eh?”

“This isn’t—Dan, I’ve been brainwashed. I’m deadly serious. I sit here in this apartment all day long, calling each name in this phone book—”

“Hah, yeah, I’ve seen that one, Emm. Asking each guy to come around and screw you, yeah. The cinematography was appaling, the actors all old and fat – they couldn’t have picked an ulglier bunch if they’d even tried—but credit where credit is due: you looked simply stunning in every single frame. And that’s the greatest... tragedy... of all. But hey, I imagine you’re really proud of that one, so – like—whatever.”

“I didn’t make that film, I swear! I’m being coerced against my will, you have to believe me! Can you... can you try and get rid of all those videos for me? I really—”

“Erm, Emm, its far too late for that. That phone-book smut is seriously out there. Its on the ‘net. You really should’ve thought about this before you got involved, girl.”

“I didn’t get involved! Why aren’t you listening to me, Dan! They made me do it! I.. think..”

“Made you? You mean, like the guy pretending to hypnotise you at the start of the film? Was that what you were going to say? Have you really lost the plot, Emm?”

“He’s... he’s doing this to discredit my chances of getting hel— you to save me. He must’ve known that I’d be speaking to friends from college... he mentioned an altered phone directory, maybe he’s already picked out who he wants me to talk to... maybe he’s already made sure that no-one will hel—do anything for me...”

“Emm... you’re rambling. Have they got you on drugs or something?”

“No—look, Dan, did I... give anyone reason to hate me just before I dissapeared?”

“What has this—”

“Please, just think! I mean, I know I’m hardly an angel, and I say a little too much sometimes. Did I cross a line at some point? I don’t remember!”

“Emm... gossip is what we do, girl. What we did, anyway. I mean, Sally and Rachel aren’t likely to give you chance to explain yourself; you’re vapour to them now.”

“I get it... I get that, I do. I miss you all, and I hope I get chance to make you understand one day, but... I have other problems right now. Do you know anyone called Thomas?”

“Thomas...? No... I don’t think so...”

“So I never really pissed anyone off? Maybe someone who has been happier than usual since I... left college? Anything you can think of might hel—be of some use.”

“Well... what about Kerry? You practically destroyed the girl. She dropped out not long after you did.”

“Oh yeah... but I was thinking more about guys. Maybe Thomas is a middle-name or a nick-name or something.”

“I don’t know... really... what is this all about...?”

“I... I think I’m being... punished.”

“Emm, you’re losing me.”

“Am I.. truly sorry for what I did. That’s what he asked me. It could be anything. It might not even be recent, this could go back as far as high school. Thomas... Thomas... have I ever known a Thomas...”

“Emm..?”

“I feel like I’ve been given a riddle to solve... and I’m trapped until I can figure it out...”

“Look, Emm, I really don’t know what you’re on, but you need to stop taking it. And please, I’m begging you, don’t make any more of those films. You are so gorgeous, girl, don’t waste yourself on those disgusting pigs a moment longer. Please. I’m gonna’ hang up now. Its just too painful to talk to you like this...”

“Dannn! No, please—”

[Receiver hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Paul here.”

“Paul... are you a father...?”

“Urm.. what kind of question is that?”

“I.. I think I’m pregnant. Can’t believe I didn’t notice earlier...”

“Ermm, sorry, who is this?”

“My name is Emma, I don’t think...uhhh... that you know me.”

“Shouldn’t you be talking to your boyfriend about this..?”

“I don’t have a boyfriend...”

“Erm... I don’t think that I can—”

“What... should I be eating? Is there anything that I need to know?”

“You just picked a random stranger to ask a bunch of questions about pregnancy..? That’s pretty... wild.”

“Yeah, basically. I have no one to really talk to here. Mmmm. Can I eat what I normally eat or... do I need a special diet?”

“Well... it doesn’t really matter as far as I know...”

“Can I still have sex..?”

“Urmm... well.... yeah, if you really want to. I think its common for your hormones to be all over the place... you might even want to do it even more than usual...”

“Okay... mmm...“

“You should probably talk to a doctor or a girlfriend or something....”

“Yeah... probably...”

“Are you okay..?”

“It’s just that... here I am... like, two months pregnant– with absolutely no idea who the father is... and all I can think about is... uhhhh... how badly I need to cum.”

“Whoa... Emma... well, maybe that’s normal too...”

“Maybe.. uhhh...”

“So... no boyfriend...?”

“No boyfriend.”

“A one-night stand kinda’ girl... the father could be anyone...?”

“Uhhh... something like that ...”

“Sounds like... you’re an easy lay...”

“That would be pretty accurate, yeah.”

“I guess you like to pass yourself around a bit...”

“I really can’t help myself...”

“Just couldn’t keep those legs closed, eh?”

“Apparently not...”

“I bet your parents are really proud of you...”

“Mmmm... “

“You’re a real credit to society, aren’t you?”

“Uhhh...”

“You... naughty... minx.”

“Uhhh.. yes...”

“You filthy... slag!”

“Uhhh! More...”

“Fucking skanky bitch!”

“Ohhhhh... yes...”

“You like that don’t you, you little scrubber??”

“Oh Yes! Mmmmm... please...”

“I’m glad you were stupid enough to get pregnant, Emma – now you really look the part, don’t you...?”

“Yeah! I probably deserve to be treated like a piece of shit!”

“Everyones going to see you all knocked-up in your little skirts and tacky clothes and what ever are they going to think of you..?”

“—and my massive tits hanging out!”

“Uhhh.. yeah, I bet they’re nice too, you sexy cunt.”

“—all that spunk dripping out of me... stretched wide open...”

“Oh... Emma... you are such a dirty... ... slut! Uhhhh...”

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck yes! Uhhhhhhh... oohhhh... uhhh... mmmmm...”

“Ohhhh, uhh..... sorry If I... I got a little carried away there... I didn’t really mean—”

“No—thank you... really, it’s okay...”

“Well... I hope things work out with—”

“Sorry, I have to go, there’s a guy at the door—”

“You don’t waste any time, do you...?”

“I guess not...”

“You’re very special, Emma. Don’t ever feel that you have to change for other people! They’re the shallow ones, not you.”

“Mmm... I don’t think...”

“You’re perfect just the way you are. Seriously, I mean it.”

“Bye Paul—wait—erm... my address... it’s... 21C Ridgeworth Close...”

“Is that... an invitation...?”

“Yes—I guess it is... but can you please bring some books about... pregnancy and stuff with you. Please, I’d be very grateful.”

“I’ll see what I can find...”

“I have to go—”

[Caller hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Mm?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“You did say please.”

“Ok, listen... how can I speak to Thomas?”

“Sorry..?”

“You know him, right? I know you do. You all do. The whole fucking thing has been set up to taunt me, hasn’t it?”

“Erm... I think you have the wrong number or something...?”

“I’m not buying it. Why every fifty? Who are you and why the hell are you special? Every single chance I’ve had has ended with me being degraded even further than I already was! I spend half of these calls trying rather pathetically to escape... and the other half humiliating myself whilst I try to convince a complete stranger that I am the very thing that I’m trying my hardest not to become—just so that I can fucking cum! I dare not even look at my cunt anymore, because I know it looks an absolute mess after being used almost non-fucking-stop. I’m almost constantly turned on despite being absolutely disgusted by what I’m being forced to do to myself... and I’m sick of it all! This has gone on far too long! So—who are you?!”

“I’m Richard.”

“And...?”

“And what? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh...”

“But I do know that you’re going to remove your hand from your clitoris right now.”

“What? But... I never... shit! I was right??—”

“In fact, you will stop masturbating during phone calls from now on. You will literally never touch your cunt at all. You see, Thomas has been far too... lenient with you. You’re having far too much fun, aren’t you, Emma? Well, that’s going to stop. You will no longer allow your ‘guests’ to fuck your cunt, although you will still insist that they finish just inside you as usual. Instead, you will offer your rear, and whilst that filthy slut-hole of yours will be screaming out to be used, you will be taking it in the ass every single time, just like a proper little slut would.”

“Wait—”

“Furthermore, you will no longer have an orgasm when you are addressed as a slut, though the region will continue to become ever more sensitive whenever the word is directed at you. Instead, the only time you will ever cum from now on is when you can utterly convince yourself that cumming is the very last thing on your mind. The more you need it, the further you’ll be from attaining it. Only when you know deep-down that you don’t deserve the intense pleasure of an orgasm will you find yourself gifted with one. I’m sure that’s going to mess with your head a bit, but you’ll see that its for the best eventually.”

“Why are you—”

“To be fair, I’ll let you in on a little insider information. In a twisted kinda’ way, I’m actually helping you out. You see, your conditioning has been slowly degrading ever since this whole thing began. I suppose you wouldn’t believe me if I told you that you’d become so addicted to the instigated ruling process that you’d carried on doing it even after you were no longer being forced to?

“No... that’s not possible.. I wouldn’t..”

“So whilst I get my own chance to make you suffer, I’m also freeing you of the hold Thomas has over you. Every time you masturbate or let yourself get fucked in that slut-hole, the more you become a slave to its overwhelming needs. You’re already addicted to it, but you’ve been deluding yourself into believing thats its just the conditioning at work. You still need to take spunk in there or Thomas will notice something is up. But if you can successfuly limit access to it for long enough – months at the very least – you should find that the cravings subside. Oh yes, you will also have to masturbate whenever you know you’re speaking to Thomas to keep up the illusion. Hopefully the calls to him won’t last long enough to reignite all the old conditioning and put you back where you started. I suggest you try to end the call with one of the keywords when you get the chance—and by the way, now that I’ve reminded you, you won’t use your keywords when talking to me, Emma.”

“This is... why is this happening? Why me??”

“You know, right at this moment, your body is already convinced that you’re a slut, its just that your mind hasn’t caught up yet. It really is quite a beautiful orchestration—I’m almost sorry to throw a spanner in the works. The question now, however, is whether you find being bent over and fucked in the ass to be even more intoxidating than getting pounded in your cunt-hole. And to be frank with you here, if you do, then that’s your problem, Emma. If you go and get yourself addicted to something that I didn’t intend you to enjoy in the slightest, then maybe you just have to face the fact that you actually always were a slut from the very beginning.”

“This isn’t happening—”

“One last thing, don’t mention any of this to Thomas. Moreover, don’t even mention me to Thomas at all. He doesn’t need to know that his little game has gone off on a slightly different tangent. Well... I wish you well, Emma. We may speak again at some point.”

“Noooo... please do something to—”

[Reciever hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Yah, ‘ello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Speakin’”

“So I guess you know Thomas aswell...? Well, get on with it, I’m not playing these games anymore.”

“Erm, you want to speak to Thomas? One sec...”

“Err.. really?”

“Hi, Tom here, Whats up?”

“Oh. Hi... you’re not the Thomas I was looking for...”

“Sorry to hear that, darling. Say... I recognise that voice, though.”

“Urm... I dunno...”

“You’re that Emma, aren’t you? This is a bit weird.”

“What—how do you know me? Hrmm? What are you going to make me do??”

“Erm, not sure what you mean... but I work on the checkouts at the store.. I’ve served you a whole bunch of times...”

“Oh. Right. Yeah... maybe.”

“Kinda’ weird talking to you on the phone, though...”

“Mmm... wait—how do you know my name?”

“Well... the guys kinda’ mentioned you...”

“The guys?”

“You’re pretty popular, right..?”

“I am? Oh. I see. You mean, you all stand around gawking at me whenever I come in...”

“Well... that’s not really what I meant... but you are pretty... hot... and guys will be guys, right? Its not like you’re doing much to discourage the attention you’re getting. Oh shit, I’ve said too much, I’m sorry, I’ll just go...”

“No, wait—”

“What?”

“Could you do me a huge favour?”

“I think I’d do anything for you, Emma...”

“Well...do you have... a pair of... handcuffs?”

[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Hi Emma, this is Thomas.”

“Oh god—”

“Lets get straight down to business, shall we? What page are you on, Emma?”

“I... page 4... oooohhh...”

“Then this should be call number 1000, correct?”

“Yes.. uuuhhhh...”

“Congratulations on reaching your first milestone! Are you masturbating, Emma?”

“Yes—”

“So, how many different men have you fucked in total?”

“831 so far. I don’t have to answer the door between 1am and 7am so some of the others may arrive later today... ooohhh.. hel—”

“You’ve had sex with 831 different men since when..?”

“I realised that I was an immoral slut exactly 94 days, 11 hours and 53 minutes ago.”

“You seem to have... slowed down somewhat, Emma. I was expecting this call almost a month ago. All you have to do is open your legs! Did something happen?”

“I—I was handcuffed to my bed for 17 days, 10 hours and 12 minutes... mmm...”

“I see. And how did that come about?”

“I happened to call someone who worked at the local store and asked him to restrain me so that I... couldn’t make any calls nor.. answer the door... ohhhhhh... hel—”

“Ingenious. So what happened?”

“I provided my address and he came around as requested. I’d already explained on the phone that I wanted him to keep me tied up and then come around to look after me, but I couldn’t stop myself demanding that he have sex with me once he actually knocked on the door... ooohhh... h—”

“Lovely. And..?”

“I led him to the bedroom, and true to his word, he cuffed me to the bed.”

“I take it you got a little more than you bargained for? I certainly hope so.”

“Yes. He fucked me. He was very rough. Then he would come back and fuck me whenever he wanted. He simply brought along food and drink at first, as we’d agreed.. mmm.. but eventually he started bringing his work-friends around to have sex with me as well. They would take it in turns. The cuffs stayed on the whole time. They were fastened so tightly that I have visible marks around my wrists that don’t seem to be fading.”

“Delightful. So you’ve now been used by most of the guys at the store you regularly visit in your slutty little outfit?”

“Yes, I believe so... uhhhhhh..”

“How wonderful. You will always shop at that store from now on, Emma. So why did they finally release you?”

“I—I don’t really know. I guess they just felt that they couldn’t keep me there forever. I was rather foolish to think that that it would get me anywhere.”

“Very good. I hope you’ve learnt a valuable lesson, here, Emma. Trying to... escape... is rather fruitless, I’m afraid. But let us move on. How many times have you been labelled a slut so far?”

“256 times... ohhhh...”

“Oh my, that number really has shot up, hasn’t it? Why do you think you’re being called a slut more often, Emma? Maybe its those big titties of yours...?”

“I—I have a tattoo just above my vagina that spells the word ‘slut’.”

“A tattoo..? You’re full of surprises today, Emma. How did you manage to organise that?”

“One of the men that I invited around owned a tattoo parlour. After learning that I was highly receptive to being called a slut, he decided to make things... easier for me.”

“I see. So this particular guest came back at a later time?”

“Yes... uhhhh... Paul has visited me twelve times in total. He seems to be quite... fond of me.”

“Fond of you, Emma? Perhaps you can clarify that for me? Are you saying that he has feelings for you...?”

“He may be... mmmm.... in love with me. He’s always very gentle; passionate, even. Lots of foreplay; an abundance of gentle caressing, kissing and... cuddling me with his big strong arms. He seems to find my... behaviour... quite appealing....”

“He’s attracted to your overt sexuality. Perhaps he enjoys the challenge – relishing the idea that he might be special amongst all the other men you sleep with. What an intriguing development. But I imagine after all that name-calling, your cunt must be so sensitive that its positively dripping wet with excitement every second of the day?”

“Yes—”

“Very good. Would you like to cum right now?”

“Yes! Mmmmm...”

“Fantastic. So, how many times have you been fucked today?”

“Twelve, so far.”

“And you wore one of your outfits the whole time?”

“Yes... ooohhh...”

“Which?”

“The silver one-piece string bikini.”

“Oh, that’s a particular favourite of mine. I doubt you could find an outfit that shows off more succulent flesh. But I digress. You’ve had twelve loads of cum pumped inside your cunt today, Emma?”

“Yes—Thomas, are you ever going to tell me what I’ve—”

“Where did they fuck you, again?”

“They—uhhmmm—they fucked me in...”

“Did they all fuck you in the ass, Emma?”

“How—well... errmmmmmm.... I—”

“Upon answering the door to these twelve men, were your words: ‘thank you for coming to visit me; can you come with me to my bedroom, I’m really fucking horny and I need a cock right this instant’ ?”

“Ohhh.. Y—Yes...”

“Then did you lead each of them by the hand to your bedroom, before lying back on the bed and announcing ‘please do whatever you want with me, and don’t stop until you’ve completely satisfied yourself. But please finish in my cunt, it feels so good when a man comes inside me, so that’s all I ask in return’ ?”

“Uhhh... Y... No—”

“No? Well, okay, off the top of my head here, did you instead say something like ‘please bend me over and fuck me in the ass, and don’t stop until you’ve completely satisfied yourself. Etc. Etc.’ ? Hmm?”

“Well—I... I—N—Ye...”

“Not sure? Having difficulty remembering? Well, I explicitly recall you saying that to me when I came around to see how you were doing.”

“Uhhh... oh... no, you didn’t—”

“It’ll delight you to know that I very much enjoyed taking you from behind whilst you were on all fours like a dog, your cunt juices dripping all over the bed sheets whilst I rammed your ass-hole as hard as I could; simultaneously mauling those big fake tits of yours that I willingly admit got me quite excited from the very moment you opened the door. I do confess—you were very entertaining indeed. Of course, you won’t remember me, because that’s how all your guests behave towards you, isn’t it?”

“That’s not—”

“I was expecting some deviance from the script eventually, but I had no idea that you would torture your poor cunt like that; denying yourself what your hole really needs will just... well, it’s just not a very good idea. Anyway, not to worry. If you reach under your bed, you will find a box. I want you to open this box and look inside. Say when you’re ready to proceed.”

“... ...”

“Emma?”

“I—I have it—ready... uuhhhhh...”

“Very good. You see, I’m not going to stop you indulging your anal fetish if that is indeed what has manifested itself onto your control processes. I must however insist that you continue to keep your cunt fully stimulated. Its... for your own good, Emma. Take the rather large dildo out of the box and shove it inside your cunt. Continue to fuck yourself with it until this call ends, then return it to the box. Every morning, from now on, you will fuck your cunt with the dildo for half an hour before your daily exercises. That should be more than enough to keep you... right on track. Okay. Where were we...?”

“Ooohhhh.... uhhhh.... guhhh...”

“I’ll go ahead and suggest an improvement that’ll make you appear sluttier, shall I? Bigger tits. Much bigger. Book yourself in at the local surgery. Ask them for the biggest cup-size increase that they’re prepared to perform. Next time I come around to visit, I expect them to be positively bursting out of whatever outfit you happen to be wearing at the time. Surprise me.”

“Mmmmm... ohhhh...”

“You sound a little pre-occupied, Emma. So... are you truly sorry for what you did yet?”

“Ohhhh—No. Uhhhh.. ohhh... what did I do???”

“I see. Would you say that you’re a slut, Emma?”

“N.... No—”

“You’ve had sex with 831 men. That is an extremely large number of men. You look like a slut. You make the sounds that a slut makes. Your cunt drips like a slut. You bend over and take it in the ass like a slut. You don’t bother with contraception, so you’re knocked up like a slut. You have the kind of massive tits that sluts tend to flaunt. You wear slutty little outfits around the house, and go out dressed in even sluttier clothing that your parents would certainly never approve of. You have a tattoo that says you’re a slut. You attract guys that love to spend time winning over slutty girls. Are you absolutely sure you’re not a slut, Emma?”

“I don’t—oohhhhh—No—uhhh...”

“So you’re coming to your senses...? You do think that you’re a slut, after all..?”

“I... I think I might be—nooo... uuhhhh... no, that’s not what I—”

“You are or you aren’t, there’s no middle-ground here, Emma. How likely do you think it is that you’re a slut?”

“Quite likely—wait.. guhhh..”

“Are you a slut, Emma...? Yes or no! Which is the most likely?”

“Yes! Oh fuck... uhhh...”

“See, that wasn’t so hard, was it? You had the facts laid down right before you. All you had to do was put two and two together. Irrefutable facts. Unlike, you might say, the false rumours that you started and then relentlessly spread about my daughter and her apparent inability to keep her legs closed. Rumours that you convinced everyone were true. Rumours that led to her having to drop out of college because she couldn’t take the humiliation any longer. Rumours that nearly drove her to attempt suicide. But, no, what we’re dealing with here are cold hard facts.”

“Oh... I’m so sor—”

“Take the dildo out of your cunt and feed it into your mouth as far as you can manage before you gag.... yeah, like that... that’s what a slut tastes like, Emma. Okay, back in your cunt, fuck it nice and hard.... good, good... I bet that slutty cunt just drips and drips all day long. Right, get it back in your mouth. Lick that filth off. Feed yourself on your own cunt juice. See, I’ve changed my mind... instead of putting the dildo back in the box after this call ends, I want you to stay awake all night, dipping it first in your cunt – then feeding it into your mouth and licking it clean, before dipping it back inside that permanently wet fuck-hole of yours and continuing the cycle until morning exercises.”

“Ohhhhhhhh... please, no mor—guhhh”

“You get to see what a slut looks like every time you look in a mirror. You hear what a slut sounds like every time you hear yourself speak. You smell what a slut smells like just by inhaling from the air around you. And I don’t want you to forget what a slut tastes like. Maybe in the future you’ll find it easier to get your facts straight. I mean, you’re a veritable expert on the subject by now. I’m sure you would never have started those rumours had you known what you know now. But that’s okay, you’ve come a long way since then. You’ve had due time to find yourself these last few months, and I’m glad that you’re making progress. Please continue to work your way through the phone directory until next we speak.”

“Uhhhh... ohhh... guuhh..”

“You will receive a bulk payment to pay for your new titties, but I’m afraid that your weekly allowance will be cut from now on. To prevent you taking matters into your own hands by trying to avoid utilizing the phone directory in future, you will instead receive $1 for each phone call you make that results in you giving out your address. You have a child to think about now, so don’t be a selfish little tart. You need to be working through that book faster.”

“Wai—uhhhh...”

“Well, take care, Emma.”

“Mmmmmm.... please... erghh...”

[Receiver hangs up]
[Ringing]
[Receiver picks up]

“Hello?”

“Hello! Could I please speak to the man of the house?”

“Erm, yeah, is th—”

“Okay! I think I get it, now! He’s not really going to make me go through this whole damn book, he just wants me to accept that I’m a slut, and then... maybe it’ll all be over. Well, okay, fine! Whatever! I’m a fucking slut! Hell, I can’t even think straight any more... everythings just a blur... talking dirty on the phone most of the day... then all these men knocking on the door all the time... each using me for their own perverted needs... none of them ever realy cares how I feel... and... I hate it! But... I think... I also love it... I don’t know if thats just because I’m constantly on the edge... but... I know I feel excited whenever I hear a knock on the door... and.. my heart rate soars as I lead them to the bedroom... and I love that look on their face as their eyes wander all over me... and I can see in their eyes just how badly they want me... then their hands are all over me... I like that... and I play a little game where I see how quickly I can make them finish... and then... that... that makes me a slut... right?”

“I... Emma...?”

“Oh god, Daddy..?!”

“Emma, I don’t understand—”

“Daddy! Forget that! You have to help—”

[Caller hangs up]