The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Pink Champagne, Chapter 1

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Tessi’s life was quiet, and she enjoyed its quietude.

She was in her late 30s, now— life had been quiet for a while. Her curly red hair frizzed when it dried: and she was content with the state of things. These two truths were unchanging constants.

Her marriage to her husband Matt was also a constant in her life. She’d been married to him, happily, for many years. And each year of their marriage was the same as the last: stable, peaceful, enjoyable— but never boring. The steady calm of it held its own allure. Tessi’s marriage was a place she could go to feel secure, and safe. It was probably the most stable thing in her life, and she was grateful every day that she’d married Matt when she had. Their lives fit together so seamlessly— and he was so easy to spend time with. Living in her marriage felt like breathing, it was so natural. Tessi loved that about it.

The marriage itself had not changed, even after many years passing. None of the dynamics within it, or Tessi’s relation to them, had changed either. She’d gone into her marriage— into her relationship with Matt itself, before their marriage, back when they’d only been dating— totally uninterested in sex and finding it unenjoyable. And all these years later, she still possessed this quality: she remained uninterested in sex, and experienced almost no enjoyment even when she did have it. Though she was young no longer, this had not changed in her.

Tessi’s body shape had not changed either, in the intervening years after her wedding day. She’d gone through several phases of dieting, and doing extreme workouts, but they had made no difference. It looked like she was destined to wear too much weight on her hips, and always would be. So she didn’t bother with dieting or extreme exercise anymore. And she was much happier now that she’d accepted this reality.

Her figure was not totally unattractive, though— her breasts were a full C-cup, and Matt seemed to appreciate them. He seemed to appreciate her whole body, actually, even her heavy hips.

Just as Tessi’s life itself had not changed— nor her marriage, nor her body— the routines in her life had not changed either. She kept up with the same friends that she’d had for years, like always.

One of these friends was Kaia. Tessi often met with her for coffee, and sometimes they attended events together.

Kaia was probably her oldest friend. She wasn’t quite the same age as Tessi— she was a year or two behind her. She’d originally come from somewhere in eastern Europe, though Tessi could never quite place where. But she’d lived there for years, before moving locally to Tessi— after which they had met. Since moving, Kaia hadn’t been back to her original home in Europe— not even for a visit. She’d gone years without returning.

Kaia was probably Tessi’s closest friend, as well as her oldest— although Kaia did tend to make her feel a little uncomfortable, even on edge, and even after so many years.

Kaia’s life had been steady like Tessi’s, throughout the years of their friendship. But Kaia had seen a lot of change lately.

When she and Tessi had first met years ago, Kaia had been married to a very rich man. A man with lots and lots of money— so much money that when Kaia had told Tessi his estimated net worth, it had shocked her. She’d never crossed paths with someone that wealthy in her entire life; not even by secondhand acquaintance. No one else in Tessi’s network had that kind of wealth; and no one else in her network had connections to anyone with that kind of wealth, either— no one until Kaia.

But Kaia’s husband had died just several months ago. He’d had no children, from the time before he’d married Kaia, or the time in which he’d been married to her. So when he’d died, he’d left everything to Kaia: his house, his estate, and all his money. Kaia had seemingly coped with his death by cutting her brunette hair short abruptly with no warning, shorter than she’d ever worn it before.

Unlike Tessi, Kaia had always been interested in sex, and she’d often spoken freely of this interest to Tessi. Resultingly, Tessi knew more about Kaia’s sexual preferences than she really wanted to know. She knew Kaia was bisexual— and Kaia had been talking about that quite often, lately. Since her husband had died, she’d been getting involved with women more frequently, and exploring her attraction to them in almost a dedicated way— many of these explorations were later recounted to Tessi.

Tessi had gathered an impression of Kaia after listen to so many of Kaia’s sexual anecdotes. It hadn’t come from anything Kaia had directly told Tessi— it was just an opinion Tessi had formed from the amalgam of all Kaia’s stories combined. Tessi felt that Kaia was dominant with her lovers— or at least a little dominant, anyway. Not totally dominant, but dominant enough to boss a lover around and seize control when it was called for. Tessi could imagine Kaia dropping her dominance too; but it seemed to Tessi that, if Kaia was really in the mood, she might feel inspired to behave dominantly. She just had a sharp edge to her; and that was where Tessi was mostly getting this impression of Kaia from. And this impression only strenghtened when it coupled with the knowledge of Kaia that Tessi had gained from hearing her stories.

It might have been because Kaia was so sexually active, and wanted to show her lovers her best body; or wanted to have the maximum possible amount of stamina to draw on and fuel herself with for those times she was actually having sex. Tessi could never decide which was the true motivation, could never decide which was more likely. But Kaia seemed extremely motvated to maintain her body’s perfect shape. She worked out a lot, and talked about this just as often as she talked about her sex life.

She did have an incredible body, though her breasts were on the smaller side at only a B-cup size. And Kaia dressed herself well. Though she wore heavy, dramatic makeup, it suited her. And she always looked attractive no matter what she wore.

Kaia’s other main interest beside sex and exercise— maybe her favorite— was partying, and fast-living. Kaia liked getting drunk. She liked doing drugs. And she especially liked attending parties where both of these activities were taking place. That kind of lifestyle wasn’t Tessi’s thing, and it even made her feel uncomfortable hearing about it. But she and Kaia had been friends for a long time. Tessi didn’t like the idea of ending such a long friendship, even if it did cause her discomfort sometimes. So she kept up her routine of meeting Kaia for coffee, just like she always had.

In their recent coffee visits, Kaia had been increasing the mentions of the house she lived in. She owned this house now, since her husband had left it to her in his will. It was out of town, in the country, and it was huge. There were no neighbors nearby to it. In fact, the house was completely isolated, and Kaia was totally alone on her property.

Once Kaia had started mentioning how alone she was at her house, and once she started mentioning this at every coffee visit, Tessi had thought Kaia was fishing for sympathy: lamenting the fact that her husband was now gone and how much her life had changed without him just so that Tessi would feel sorry for her.

But then Kaia had started inviting Tessi to come over to her house and visit her. And then she’d started inviting her over increasingly frequently. Now Kaia invited Tessi almost every time that they saw each other— and lately she was extending invitations even twice or three times in the same conversation. She wanted Tessi to stay overnight for just one night, so the two of them could, as Kaia always liked to say, “have fun in the whirlpool”… Kaia was very proud of her pool, and apparently she really wanted Tessi to experience it for herself.

But Tessi had refused Kaia’s invitation each time she’d extended it. Tessi didn’t like the idea of going out to Kaia’s house. Occasionally when Kaia was telling Tessi a story about a woman she’d slept with, she got a certain look in her eye, and then looked at Tessi in a way that seemed… hungry. This gave Tessi the feeling that Kaia wanted more than friendship from her, that she was actually attracted to her. And Tessi wasn’t even remotely interested in Kaia in that way.

If she actually did go over to see Kaia, she didn’t believe it would be a simple friendly visit. She believed it would quickly become sexual— or at least, Kaia would try to make it sexual, and Tessi didn’t want to give Kaia the chance to make sexual advances towards her.

She also disliked the idea of going to Kaia’s house because she knew how much Kaia drank, and how frequently she got high. Since Kaia did these things at home, there would be huge quantities of alcohol and drugs around. Tessi didn’t want to see any of these drugs, or that alcohol. And she didn’t want to be asked to participate in drinking or getting high— would absolutely refuse if she was— and didn’t want to witness Kaia getting drunk or high, either. If Tessi went to visit Kaia, drugs and alcohol would become an inevitable part of their visit; if only through their mention; so it was one more reason to stay away.

One of Kaia’s favorite things to do with her pool was to get high first and then get into it. She’d confessed this to Tessi multiple times. So the fact that Kaia kept asking Tessi to come “have fun in her whirlpool” made Tessi feel that drugs would be an inextricable part of that experience. And she didn’t want that, didn’t want to get drunk or high before getting into Kaia’s whirlpool with her. If she were under the influence of something, Kaia might take advantage of her compromised mental state, and act on the attraction Tessi thought Kaia had for her while Tessi was vulnerable. Risking that wasn’t worth it.

So Tessi kept telling Kaia no, and Kaia kept asking her, increasing the frequency of her invitations. This was really starting to annoy Tessi. Kaia asked her to come over so often.

But despite her annoyance, Kaia’s invitations did leave Tessi with a guilty conscience. She might have been reading too much into things. Kaia might not really have been attracted to Tessi— and Kaia’s invites might have come without an ulterior motive. Maybe she really was just trying to be nice, wanting to give her friend a pleasant whirlpool experience: free of drugs and sexual come-ons.

When Tessi was in a less annoyed mood and feeling more charitable, this seemed almost possible. Maybe Kaia only wanted to help Tessi relax and enjoy herself. And if Tessi was really refusing a kind gesture like that each time she said no— and only because she’d unfairly jumped to conclusions about Kaia— then what kind of friend was she?

The guilt oversaturated Tessi. And after Tessi had reached this point of oversaturation, Kaia coincidentally invited her over again. This time when Kaia asked, Tessi felt the weight of her guilty conscience all at once. So instead of saying no, she broke down and said yes, finally accepting the invitation. And so Tessi finally went visiting to Kaia’s. Matt gave her a ride over there on a friday evening.

As they drove up to Kaia’s house, her wealth was apparent, and seeing all that decadence made Tessi feel a bit jealous. She and Matt had never been rich themselves, had never had much money at all. Though they were both hard workers and had been working hard for years, they’d just never seemed to catch a break.

Generally Tessi accepted their position in life. But now, as she looked up at Kaia’s house with its multiple stories, sprawling wings and tall windows… the life she’d accepted seemed inferior to this other lifestyle she was glimpsing, which was so much more luxurious than her own.

Matt pulled the car to a stop at Kaia’s door, and leaned over to give Tessi a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow at noon,” he promised her. “Have a good time.”

“I’ll try,” Tessi said, before getting out of the car. Matt waved goodbye through the car window, and then drove away, leaving Tessi alone at Kaia’s door.

After Matt had drove off, the front door to Kaia’s house opened, and Kaia came out. “Tessi, good to see you,” Kaia greeted her. She gave a Tessi a hug— then a kiss on each cheek. “How is everything with you?”

“The same as ever,” Tessi replied with a tight smile. She already felt on edge— she was really hoping Kaia deserved the benefit of the doubt that she’d been given… hoped there would be no drugs… or come-ons… yet even as she hoped for the best, there was dread twisting in her stomach at the thought of the worst.

Kaia smiled more freely than Tessi had. “I’m glad to hear that. I know that’s a positive thing from your perspective— but let’s go inside.”

Tessi followed Kaia in. Once in, they walked through the foyer together, moving deeper into Kaia’s house.

“I hope the two of us have a lot of fun tonight,” Kaia threw back over her shoulder, as she walked ahead of Tessi. “Why don’t we start the party right now? Would you like some cocaine?” She’d turned back to look at her as she’d asked the question.

Tessi’s stomach churned fearfully. She’d so hoped this wouldn’t happen, hadn’t wanted to be asked, certainly didn’t want to get high, and was still hoping that Kaia wouldn’t pressure or shame her into it.

“No, Kaia.” Tessi’s voice was firm in spite of her fear. “I really don’t want any.”

But Kaia wasn’t offended by Tessi’s refusal. She took it as well as she’d taken all the other refusals Tessi had given to her when she’d earlier been invited over.

Kaia smiled back at Tessi with a friendly smile. “No problem,” she told her. “I’ll just do it by myself.”

Tessi didn’t even have time to feel relief when she heard this answer, and understood that Kaia would not be pressuring her into getting high. They’d reached one of the living room’s tables.

Kaia had prepared her cocaine before coming outside to meet Tessi. It was already sectioned into lines of white powder, and as soon as Kaia finished speaking, she lowered her head to the table, and snorted a whole line right in front of Tessi.

Tessi’s hopes of passing a drug-free evening at Kaia’s had just evaporated before her. She’d been clinging to them delusionally, in spite of the apparent trajectory the evening was already on. But now they really were gone.

It sickened Tessi to watch Kaia get high— went beyond sickening her, upset her, so much that it was actually surprising to her. Tessi wanted to shriek, cry, shake Kaia, and snap her out of her craving for drugs. Wanted to stop Kaia before she could do another line, sweep her arm across the table and brush all the remaining cocaine onto Kaia’s fancy white carpet before she could snort it. Wanted to yell that Kaia was already ruining their night, and to stop it.

Tessi did none of these things.

Kaia moved the back of her hand along her upper lip, clearing the remaining traces of cocaine. She sniffled briefly. “I always like to get in the pool once I’ve gotten high.” Tessi knew this about Kaia already. “It’s a wonderfully sensual experience, once your every sense has been heightened.” Kaia was rambling. Saying more than she really needed too— why was she going on like this? Speaking about nothing, speaking nonsense, repeating things Tessi had already heard her say before?

“I think you’ll enjoy the feel of the water too, though you’ve chosen to stay sober. It’s really just… indescribably good. I can’t even tell you how good it feels, you’ve got to find out for yourself. That was why I always wanted you to come over here, so you could experience it for yourself… You don’t want to waste anymore time, do you? It’s really an experience that’s not to be missed.”

Kaia wasn’t only being repetitious. Her voice… there was a quality to her voice… Kaia’s hard edge was there in it, showing up as an undercurrent. But there was more to it… something Tessi couldn’t quite identify…

Tessi had come up against Kaia, and she’d been confronted by something firm and unyielding when she had… something Tessi wouldn’t be able to move, something in Kaia she wouldn’t be able to convince.

In that moment, speaking with that tone in her voice, Tessi wondered if her impression of Kaia had been wrong. Maybe she wasn’t only a little dominant, like Tessi had thought. Maybe she was totally dominant, and never dropped the act. Or maybe it wasn’t an act at all… Tessi couldn’t say why the thought of this disturbed her so much. Kaia hadn’t even asked her to do anything directly yet.

But that hardness, that… immovability… Tessi feared that she couldn’t push back against it… she was weaker than it was. She’d crashed into Kaia— Kaia was the firm thing that could withstand a crash and be just as powerful after, like stone. But Tessi was a weak thing against this firmness… she’d crashed into Kaia and crumpled from the pressure…

“Come into the whirlpool with me, Tessi,” Kaia said.

Tessi didn’t want to. She’d never wanted to, on any of the occasions that Kaia had asked her to come over and try it. But…

Kaia’s eyes had locked onto hers just before she’d spoken, and the crash was happening all over again. There was Kaia’s firmness, her stone-solidness; in her voice, in her look, in the language of her body; Tessi felt pinned by Kaia’s eyes.

She’d crashed into her stone, and if she protested, if she told Kaia no, it would be like trying to roll a boulder over with only the help of her hands. Kaia wouldn’t budge. Tessi could push forever, and Kaia wouldn’t budge— she could refuse repeatedly, and Kaia wouldn’t be convinced. And if Kaia asked her repeatedly, it would be like crashing into her stone repeatedly, and breaking apart more completely each time… She couldn’t resist Kaia’s solidness, couldn’t resist her firmity… couldn’t resist that note in Kaia’s voice which hinted at their existence… it would be easier to… it would just be easier to… “Yes,” said Tessi, faintly. “The whirlpool…”

But practical realization raised Tessi from her weakness. There was a protestation she could make, one that even Kaia couldn’t refute!

“I didn’t bring swimwear with me,” Tessi said, and took relief in it. This was a fact. Kaia couldn’t magically make Tessi’s swimsuit appear— she was safe, she wouldn’t have to go in.

But Kaia waved Tessi off with a sure motion of her hand. “Don’t worry about that,” she told her, her voice once again firm; so firm that Tessi could already feel her resistance slipping. Kaia was just so resolute… Tessi’s practical objection was fading away… and Kaia hadn’t even given an explanation yet.

“We can go in nude,” Kaia added; and the words settled in Tessi’s mind. It was such a simple, easy solution. Of course they could go in nude… they should go in nude…

Beneath the feeling of mental clarity that Kaia had given her in that one statement, Tessi dreaded. She’d already been too weak to protest or resist using her own words and reasons; she’d needed an excuse to lean on, had needed that excuse to do the hard work of resistance for her. And while she’d had it, it had eased some of the pressure, had eased the fear.

But Kaia had waved her excuse away, and there was nothing left to resist for her anymore.

“Come on,” Kaia took Tessi’s hand. “It’s just the two of us. We’re alone. There’s no one else to see, besides us… Let’s get in the pool.”

Kaia’s words made Tessi struggle. She was trying to hold on to herself, trying to stand up to that firm certainty in Kaia’s voice which closed off all avenues of escape. She stuggled so hard she felt she was shaking in place— thought she might break into heavy panting just from the strain of it. And yet she felt pierced through by what Kaia had said; it was holding her, hurting her, and she couldn’t break free of it.

This was so hard— confusing— she knew, in a removed way that she didn’t want to go into the whirlpool with Kaia, knew that she didn’t want to strip naked in front of Kaia and let her see. But she couldn’t keep her grip on it. She kept washing up against that stone in Kaia, as if she were driftwood being slammed against a cliff by ocean waves. It was Kaia’s voice that was washing her.

And each time Tessi hit Kaia’s stone, she lost another piece of herself, forget another refutation… She struggled harder, but it was all happening inside of her… she was pinned, feeling the struggle inside— screaming and crying and wailing inside— but she couldn’t make any of part of her struggle crack the surface… couldn’t do more than shake in place and feel perpetually caught in the moment of being about to break into heavy breathing. She couldn’t escape the confusion or send it away… couldn’t stay focused on her own feelings. The actions Kaia had suggested to her kept overtaking them.

“Come on,” Kaia’s voice showed its edge again, and she gave Tessi’s hand a tug.

Just that brief statement had been enough to wash the last of Tessi’s resistance away, breaking it apart from her against the face of Kaia’s cliff.

How could it be so soothing and violent at once? Kaia’s voice itself was melodic and drifting… it could wash her anywhere. It calmed Tessi and put every thought and worry out of her head. But at the same time, it was that washing voice which washed Tessi into the cliff of Kaia’s will, and smashed her against it. And that smashing hurt. Kaia’s voice soothed… and then smashed… And yet Tessi wanted to keep being carried along the waves of Kaia’s voice. Maybe… if she would just give in… it wouldn’t be so violent… maybe then it would only soothe… She should just give in… and let the waves carry her away from the cliff, and out to sea…

“Come on…” Tessi echoed. Kaia led her by the hand through her house, to the the tiled room on the main floor which contained her pool. Tessi’s mind was placid— she was floating on placid waves.

Both of them stripped naked by the side of Kaia’s pool, and then climbed in.

Tessi felt self-conscious as she did. Kaia had the perfect body, because she exercised so much and worked so hard to keep herself in shape.

Tessi did not have Kaia’s perfect body. She didn’t have anything close to a perfect body. She didn’t even have a slightly better than average body. It was shaming to stand next to someone like Kaia, to whom she was so physically inferior. Her nude body made all her imperfections obvious— and the lighting of the pool room was unforgiving.

Kaia didn’t call attention to Tessi’s inferior appearance. She didn’t even seem to notice, though Tessi continued to feel ashamed anyway. Even the refreshing feeling of water covering her body wasn’t enough to dispel Tessi’s shame— her focus stayed with it. She still felt shy.

Now that they were both in the water, Kaia moved closer to Tessi; shifting so she could stand right next to her, brushing her body up against hers.

Tessi still felt enough like herself to know she didn’t want Kaia touching her; and to know that she didn’t want to give Kaia the opportunity to come onto her. She managed step away.

Kaia seemed disappointed by this. “You don’t want to move away from me, Tessi,” Kaia coaxed. “You want to stay close to me, and let me touch you. You want to be pressed right into my skin, and you want me to be pressed into yours.”

Kaia’s voice was so easy to listen to… Tessi felt her weakness again. She was crashing into Kaia’s will again. If Kaia kept talking like this it was going to wash her into shattering totally— she was going to break and agree with everything Kaia said.

But she was still standing several steps away from Kaia, and facing away. The knowledge of that was a tiny spark of hope.

“Turn back towards me Tessi,” Kaia called. “Come back over here.”

Tessi felt her mind becoming confused— but her body didn’t move. Her mind hadn’t collapsed into following Kaia’s instruction. She hadn’t given in.

“Tessi,” Kaia’s voice washed over her again, submerging her in its waves once more. “Come back.”

Tessi… didn’t. She didn’t know how she’d done it, but she’d managed not to break apart. She must have had something inside that she hadn’t known was there— something that resisted for her, something that could stand up to Kaia’s barrage of influence… strength in her… She was staying right where she was... she hadn’t moved any closer. She had not fallen apart at Kaia’s command.

Kaia abandoned this line of attack. “I’ve got some champagne. We should drink it— it’ll make our whirlpool experience even better.”

Tessi didn’t want to drink champagne anymore than she’d wanted to do cocaine. She didn’t like taking substances or altering her mental state, and especially now that she knew Kaia was trying to influence her mind, she didn’t want to weaken herself in anyway— didn’t want to become any more vulnerable. She didn’t know what had been solid inside her, and she was afraid it was so delicate that something as simple as a glass of champagne would cause it to fall apart.

But she was a guest in Kaia’s home. She shouldn’t refuse Kaia’s hospitality… Kaia was her friend, even if she was acting a little oddly tonight… she didn’t want to be too rude…

“Yes,” said Tessi, “I’ll drink your champagne.”

“Let me go get it.” Kaia climbed out of the pool, and walked across the pool room’s tiled floor to leave. But she paused at the wall next to the door on her way out. Then she started fiddling with what looked like a touch control panel, apparently trying to adjust something.

“What are you doing?” Tessi asked, her voice showing her concern.

“Just changing the pool settings,” replied Kaia, while tapping the screen. “Don’t worry about it. It’s unimportant. Don’t worry about anything… you never need to worry, never need to worry again… worry is such a useless emotion, and you don’t want to feel it…”

Kaia’s voice was affecting Tessi again… she smashed against the cliff, and then she was riding out to sea again… calm… unworried… she didn’t have to worry anymore…

“Just enjoy,” Kaia said, as she finished with the touchscreen panel. Then she continued out of the room.

The pool started working differently. The water in it was warming up, and starting to bubble, too. None of these bubbles were reaching the surface yet, but Tessi could feel them underneath; they were running over her skin, running over the sides of her body— and they were nestling between Tessi’s pussylips, working themselves into Tessi’s folds.

When she felt the first few bubbles forming and popping there— right in her erogenous zone— Tessi startled, with a small jump. This sucked a few bubbles inside of her— and they popped right in the ring of Tessi’s opening, the others popping all along her sensitive skin.

The sensation felt too wonderful— just a brief sting of discomfort in the moment that the bubbles popped, and then so much pleasure afterwards, spurred on by the warmth of the water. It was way too good.

Tessi wanted to leave the pool— she didn’t want to stay here to be pleasured by bubbling water. She didn’t like any kind of pleasure— not the kind that came from normal sex with her husband, and certainly not the kind that came from a whirlpool sending bubbles at her.

And she definitely didn’t want to be feeling turned on when Kaia came back in with the champagne. If she got too horny, it might confuse her again… and make her weak enough that Kaia would be able to break her next time. She couldn’t take that chance. She had to leave the pool now.

But the bubbles had forming for a few minutes now. And some of them were now reaching the surface of the water. Tessi hesitated— the way those surface level bubbles looked was weird.

Tessi looked more closely. They had a pinkly shine... and something about that looked wrong. If the pool had been foaming white foam, that would have been more natural, but pink? Shining pink bubbles? It was just… off.

Yet Tessi realized: she’d been staring at those pink shining bubbles in fascination, for at least a full second, if not longer. She’d lost time while she’d been standing there and staring.

So far, the first bubbles to reach the pool’s surface were only shifting amongst themselves. None of them had burst yet— but as Tessi looked on, one of them popped for the first time, and when it did, it released an odd odor. Tessi sniffed at it, trying to place it— trying to remember what it made her think of.

But as soon as she’d inhaled it, it had the reverse effect. It didn’t help her to think of what she was trying to place— didn’t help her to think, period. That odor made it harder to think— not just about the classifaction of smells, but about anything.

The room was spinning. Tessi worried she might lose balance and slip underwater. She couldn’t quite tell which way was up— couldn’t tell which direction was above her head, to the side of her or below her.

Her mind was dulling, now becoming too dull for the sharpness that was required to carve out even a single thought. And her head was numb like it was missing from her shoulders… too light for it to really be there… and no sensation above her neck felt possible…

Tessi couldn’t remember what she’d been thinking about, what she’d been trying to do— if she’d been trying to get somewhere. Why. She’d lost the path of her intention completely.

She could still feel the bubbles moving against her, though. They were still masturbating her pussy for her, bubbling and forming and popping against it, increasing the pleasure that was in her body. Some part of her mind remembered Kaia telling her to enjoy the pool after she’d switched the settings, and Tessi did… she was enjoying… The bubbles below the water’s surface burst against her— and the bubbles that were on the water’s surface popped too, releasing more of their odor. With each one that popped, Tessi’s head, Tessi’s mind felt number and number— fading out, fading away.

That shard of inner strength which had disobeyed Kaia showed itself again. Tessi remembered: she’d been trying to get out of the pool.

She tried moving again, so she could continue on her way out of the pool. But just then, the bubbles began forming with renewed frenzy frothing so fast they shifting constantly against her lower places, and it was just too much. She couldn’t hold it back— an orgasm burst in her, just like a bubble, and when all that sexual pressure had been released, the only thing left in Tessi was total relaxation. She was so relaxed she was practically limp.

Once her orgasm had been achieved the pool stopped its bubbling. It went back to normal, and reverted to settled water. But Tessi did not revert to her natural state; her head still felt fuzzy… her breasts and pussy were still incredibly sensitive.

Kaia reappeared at that moment, carrying two glasses of champagne with her. She got back into the pool, still holding both glasses, and came over to Tessi.

Tessi could see the glasses better now: one of them contained what looked like normal champagne, but the liquid in the other was pink… it was pink champagne… for a moment, Tessi remembered the pink shine on the bubbles in the pool… then Kaia was putting the pink glass into Tessi’s hand. She’d been dazed enough that if Kaia had put the glass right to her lips she would have swallowed without thinking. But the feeling of the cool glass in her hand was enough to bring her back to herself— her head had cleared enough for thought again.

When she’d stood in pink liquid, it had affected her disturbingly— drinking pink liquid would probably go just as badly. It might even go worse. The pink champagne looked strange… Tessi didn’t want it in her body, didn’t want to find out what effect it would have on her.

She lowered her hand, taking the glass further away from herself— making it clear she wasn’t going to drink.

Kaia noticed.

“Just taste it, Tessi,” Kaia encouraged her. “It tastes so good— it’s alcoholic, but it’s so sweet. You’ve never had champagne like this. It’s delicious. You’re missing out: and I don’t want you to miss out on it for one second longer than necessary. Drink it.”

Kaia’s voice calmed her… relaxed her… it made Tessi feel so tired… she’d been washed far away from the cliffs now, and was stranded without any land… but hearing it only made Tessi want to listen more.

Kaia’s firmness was there, even when her voice was soft… but it was the deep ocean yawning beneath her now. She was lost in its open water. That firmness… reminding Tessi that she couldn’t resist, that she’d never be able to convince Kaia to stop or let her go, that she’d never be able to successfully stand up to her.

But there was softness here too, reminding Tessi everything would be alright… everything that would be alright, and easy, if she listened to Kaia and did what she said… Kaia could direct her now, think for her now, and everything would be easy

The strength came back into Tessi. Kaia was influencing her mind again; trying to persuade her to do things that she didn’t want. It had almost worked. But she could resist now. She wouldn’t do it. She wouldn’t drink. “No,” Tessi pushed back. “I’m not thirsty. I don’t want it.

“Drink it,” Kaia pressed. The cliff wall was back again, and Tessi had crashed into it. She tried harder to fight, to keep from being disoriented by the crash. She had to remember she didn’t want to drink… she was becoming so confused again… it would be easier just to do it… if she resisted again, she’d crash into Kaia once more… Kaia was solid. Perfectly solid, and Tessi would never be able to move her… she was only going to keep smashing into her; it was only going to keep getting harder— harder and harder to resist. Did she want to suffer, or did she want to feel good? It would be so easy to give in and feel good… and just do what Kaia said…

“No,” Tessi said, her voice wavering.

Then she felt Kaia’s hand between her legs— Kaia was touching her: not only touching her, but touching her well, rubbing her pleasurably… she had to remember… she had to remember she wanted to resist…

But it felt amazing. Not only was Kaia rubbing her pussy with a gentle coaxing of her fingers, the motion of her hand was disrupting the water, causing it to lick and surge against Tessi between Kaia’s touches.

“It feels so good to listen to me and do what I say— just notice how wonderfully it feels in your body as you listen to me. Listening to me is good if it feels this good…”

Kaia had taken Tessi’s free hand, the one not holding her glass of champagne, and was moving it against herself. It was too hard to remember… she felt her fingers shifting under Kaia’s, felt them teasing at her clit under the water, that water licking in and touching sides of it that no human hand could reach… it was too hard to protest, and no matter how much she tried she would always fail—

“Totally fixated on me now,” Kaia instructed, and Tessi’s attention snapped to her. “Totally fixated on the pleasure I’m making you feel. This pleasure makes you so happy. This pleasure is bliss. It makes you want to simper in joy.”

Tessi’s hand had gone too limp even for Kaia to steer anymore, but Tessi was smiling as she’d been told. Smiling as she was hypnotized… it was making her so horny to be hypnotized…

Kaia moved Tessi’s hand aside and went back to tweaking Tessi’s clit with her own fingers, dragging it through the water, pulling it lightly.

“You want to be my slave— you want to be my pet. I’m your Mistress now, and you belong to me. You listen to me; you’re completely focused on doing what I want— everything I want, no matter what it is. It has become your obsession.”

Tessi could barely see the room around her. “My… obsession…”

“You feel my mesmerizing touch,” Kaia said. “Your will is draining away drop by drop, slipping out of you into the water. Just feel it go— my touch is taking it from you. The pleasure is taking it from you. The more pleasure you feel the more is taken...”

Tessi couldn’t break out of the frame Kaia was setting for her. She wasn’t strong enough to withstand the crash this time. Tessi couldn’t think of anything but that touch— and it was just like Kaia said… “The more pleasure I feel, the more is taken…” Tessi repeated, in a droning tone. There was no room for any words in her head but Kaia’s…

“That’s right, Tessi…” Kaia encouraged. “The last drops of your will are draining away. Feel them go. There is no room for anything inside you but my will… There is no will but my will.”

Kaia fucked Tessi’s clit harder. “There is no will but my will,” and the words drilled deep into Tessi’s mind at the same time.

“Yes… Mistress…” Tessi echoed. “No will… but yours…”

“Come now, and seal your obedience to me. Come.” Kaia tweaked Tessi’s pussy once more. Tessi gave in, following the pleasure Kaia had spread against her, and shuddered in orgasm. Tessi’s mind shut down as it happened, going dark, going blank, going completely empty and non-operative.

“Now drink,” Kaia said, and Tessi knew she would. She raised the champagne glass to her lips, and swallowed the pink champagne down.

The taste of it was unusual enough to jar Tessi’s mind awake again. Her mental clarity returned to her. Relaxation was still in her; and arousal too, but Tessi could speak for herself again. “What have you done to me?” She asked. She had been able to speak, but had not been able to inflect her speech. It came out sounding oddly emotionless.

Kaia laughed with gleeful malice. “You’ll see for yourself, soon enough.”

The champagne took effect, and Tessi’s body transformed under its direction. There had barely been a delay at all. Barely any time had passed between her question, Kaia’s answer, and the effect taking over.

Tessi’s pussylips swelled up, becoming fluffy and plush around fingertips which pressed into them— Kaia had guided Tessi’s free hand back to feel them. They were so sensitive now in their new form that they could trigger an orgasm in response to just one touch; Tessi was already orgasming, near constantly, from the feel of her own fingertips.

The settings of the pool had changed themselves again, so the water was whirling around beneath its surface, and this whirling spread constant, hot contact against Tessi’s new pussylips. Tessi had started coming— couldn’t stop coming— because she couldn’t stop being touched.

Her breasts were changing too: expanding, becoming enormous. When they’d finished growing, each one was practically balloon sized… and they were just as sensitive as Tessi’s fluffy pussylips.

Tessi’s mind cleared for one a brief moment. And Tessi cried, and started shouting her tears before the words even came to her; this was wordless outrage, and there was so much of it that Tessi kept shouting it as she cried, though she was too full of residual disorientation to know what to say. She kept shouting anyway, directing it towards Kaia.

After crying and shouting so hard, there was a remaining calm left behind inside of Tessi— enough that Tessi could try taking action again. Once more she stood, and tried to leave.

But as she did, the champagne showed its final effect.

Inside Tessi, the champange was moving. It sent out bubbles that left her stomach— those bubbles were rising through her body to reach her brain, nestling there. Then one by one, those pink champagne bubbles in her brain popped, directly against her cerebral folds. Each popping shut another part of her mind off. Pop— she was shutting down. Pop— she was shutting down more. Pop— going completely dark now, completely dark again— and they were still popping in there, driving her further into mindlessness.

Tessi had no choice but to let herself go into it— to let her body go. She was losing control of it, and sinking lower into the water, which now lapped and surged over her sensitive breasts…

Kaia moved with her. Almost immediately, she started touching with her, playing with Tessi’s new body.

She kneaded Tessi’s balloon breasts one after the other, getting both hands around Tessi’s flesh and working it hard, twisting it. One breast first and then the other— one and then the other— Tessi’s breasts were so sensitized that tiny orgasms were triggered in her with every twist, in addition to the orgasms already happening because of the movement of the water. And each time Tessi came, she could feel her mind numbing more, as she’d been taught.

Then Kaia dropped one of her hands back to Tessi’s pussy, pressing her fingertips into Tessi’s swelled, fluffy lips there. Tessi immediately came again; orgasm built on orgasm, and there was just too much pleasure to think.

Tessi had taken in so much pleasure that she was barely coherent as Kaia led her out of the pool by the hand. The journey that followed from this exit was a blur. Somehow at the end of it, Tessi had ended up in Kaia’s bedroom; taken there by Kaia there without realizing it.

They had only just stepped into the room— but Tessi felt her mind resurfacing, like bubbles rising to the surface of water. That shard of strength in her had kept reasserting itself throughout the entire evening, and had once more returned. Tessi could think again— there was space in her head for thought.

There was even enough space for the thought that… it seemed possible— yes, she could turn and run from this room, run outside, and run away before Kaia could do anything else to her. She would go right now, and she would go naked. She probably couldn’t fit her old clothes anyway, anymore, and it was imperative that she leave as soon as possible before Kaia had the chance—

There was a large TV in Kaia’s bedroom which was suspended on one wall, and she had just turned it on.

Tessi opened her mouth to make a startle sound, or a noise of shock, but these sounds never left her. The TV displayed a large, slowly turning spiral.

The spiral was pink.

Tessi’s mind had been lit-up and wired awake, so intense was her attraction to the image. It trapped her eyes and glued them there, forcing them to watch that spiralling spiral turn.

That was an unnatural response, and Tessi didn’t want to give into it. She had to resist, now. It was only a spiral— only an image. It wasn’t even Kaia… Kaia was the immovable one, the irresistable one. This was only a TV; only an inanimate image. She was stronger than this— stronger than an image, at the very least…

But though Tessi struggled, she could not drag her eyes away. They were trapped in the center of the spiral, trapped on the point were it seemed to turn deeper, and bore backwards into the screen— backwards into the wall—

New thoughts entered Tessi’s head. The turning of the spiral suggested movement, and that movement was so enticing that Tessi had to move with it… she had to stroke with it in time… yes, she had to masturbate to the spiral and obey it…

Tessi sank down onto the floor, staring up at the TV above her. Her hand slipped towards her pussy, and she began to move it in exactly the way the spiral showed to her… she was obeying it… she was doing well, stroking around and around, yes… she hissed her pleasure… she had to stroke to the spinning of the spiral, in perfect tempo… she had to submit to the spiral…

Tessi’s mind fought its way out of even this trap, and spent a minute feeling panicked as she remained half-aware. Why couldn’t she make her hand stop moving? Why couldn’t she make herself stand up? She didn’t seem to have any control over her body at all, anymore. She tried to pull her hand away from her pussy, but it wouldn’t go. Tried to stand and turn away, but she couldn’t. Even looking away was something she couldn’t do. She was still watching the spiral’s spiralling point, and remembering… she had to… submit… she had to… give in

Tessi touched herself with renewed dedication.

The spiral whispered in her that her mind was going… she was masturbating it away, masturbating it out, and Tessi knew it had to be true… the spiral was truth… everything it conveyed to her was truth… Now it told her her mind was gone… she’d already masturbated away, masturbated it into non-existence… and Tessi knew this was true, too.

She was so… horny… felt so… obedient… she had to obey… the spiral… had to obey the spiral…

Orgasms were happening in Tessi without stopping. They affected her on a level that was too deep for her thought. Her mind was so caught in the trap of obedience that she couldn’t be aware of them, or the pleasure they spread to her breasts, either. Every feeling inside of Tessi was tied to the image of the spiral, and it so dominated her thoughts that no other awareness could fit…

But the spiral was pulling her towards something. A new, much more powerful orgasm, even stronger than the others that kept grip of her body… she had to obey… submit… to the spiral… and to the orgasm it was going to give her— YES, she had done it, and the orgasm was rocking her— she was spasming inside it, twitching so hard and so fast— she’d submitted. She was perfectly obedient… and now her mind was completely shut off.

The rest of the night passed in a haze. Tessi had flashes of Kaia, but she couldn’t make sense of them, and couldn’t tell what was happening when. Sometimes she was licking and sucking at Kaia’s pussy— or at her breasts; sometimes Kaia was fingering Tessi’s slavepussy, getting her fingers inside for Tessi to clench down on… or sometimes she was just feeling out Tessi’s pussylips to make her orgasm again and again. Kaia had taught Tessi— and the spiral had reinforced it— that every orgasm sent her deeper, and reduced her mind further to mindlessness, so the longer the night went on, the less comprehensible it became.

Finaly the night ended, and the day came. Tessi was vaguely aware of Kaia leaving the bed. She didn’t know Kaia had gone to the front foyer to answer the door— didn’t know that it was twelve o’clock in the afternoon, but it was, and Matt had come to pick her up.

When Kaia returned to the bedroom, she’d brought Matt with her to show him his new, big titted, mindless wife.

Matt was shocked when he saw Tessi— he almost didn’t recognize her, and he it stunned him to silence.

“See how your wife has changed?” Kaia asked him. “She looks so much happier like this. Don’t you think so? She’s free— I’ve freed her— her only concern now is being obedient, and experiencing pleasure. There are no other thoughts in her head— no fears, no worries, no cares. No thoughts at all, unless she’s told to think one. Her mindlessness is blissful. She doesn’t even realize she’s lying there naked right now.”

Matt hated to admit it, but it seemed like Kaia was right. The expression on Tessi’s face was completely blank. Her mouth was gaping— she didn’t even seem to recognize him… there was something… her eyes

“She watched my spiral,” Kaia went on. “She watched it, and now she’s taken it inside her, and you can see it shining out through her eyes. Watch it there, Matt— notice it— watch the spiral turning in her eyes...”

Matt could see spirals… his wife had spiral-eyes, and they were so captivating to watch as they turned and turned… dazing him… he liked that they were dazing him… it felt so peaceful to watch as he was told… and Kaia’s words were washing him along.

“She can only feel the pleasure of obeying,” Kaia continued, watching the effect of her words combine with Tessi’s image, and start to unwind Matt’s thoughts. “Obedience is the only thing she knows, now… and she knows how good it feels when Mistress fondles her tits… like this…”

Kaia moved around Tessi, shifting her and making her sit before sitting behind her. Matt watched as she began running her hands over Tessi’s enormous breasts, in a motion that seemed to recall the turning of the spiral in Tessi’s eyes….

“If she had enough of a mind left to understand that her tits were hypnotizing you, with my help… that her own tits were trapping her beloved husband… she would only feel satisfaction in response. But she’s too deep even for that. She can’t know what’s happening to you unless I tell her to know it… can’t know anything until I tell her to… but you don’t have to worry about either. Tessi’s tits are hypnotizing you, and you don’t have to worry about anything. They’re so… hypnotic…”

They were hypnotic… Matt couldn’t stop looking at them, and he felt his cock hardening… his eyes kept flicking between Tessi’s spiralling eyes, and her huge breasts. Kaia’s hands moving over them were almost invisible to him, forgotten as soon as they were seen, but unconsciously enhancing the effect of the turning of the spirals in Tessi’s eyes…

“Don’t you love her tits, Matt?” Kaia asked. “You’ve always been attracted to her tits, even when they were much smaller… they must have been one of the features you noticed about her when you first met… they must have been one of the things that drew you to her…”

They had been… even though Tessi’s tits had been average sized before this had happened to them, even then Matt had found them very attractive… had always enjoyed it when Tessi let him play with them, even though she hadn’t enjoyed it herself much at the time. He was remembering all of this now, as he watched… and Kaia spoke…

“Her tits are irresistible. You can’t possibly look away. You’re losing your mind the longer you look at them. They’re taking it, draining it away, and that only makes your cock harder. You want to be a slave to them now. A tit slave… a powerless, helpless tit slave. A pair of tits like these deserve to slaves in their service. They’re so perfect for sucking… imagine how it would be to suck them…”

Matt licked his lips.

“You must submit to them,” Kaia went on. “Fall in to their hypnotic power… it feels so easy, and familiar— just as hot as all the times you used to touch these breasts before they were big… when you used to have sex with her…”

The memories were so close, layering in Matt’s head and making him even hornier. He was painfully stiff now; his cock was aching, throbbing for release, but he was standing completely still, and staring.

“Submit to Tessi now… and know that as you submit to her, you submit to me, because she is my slave… you’ll know the same mindless bliss that she knows… and you’ll be a slave to me just like she is… just like you already are to her tits. You understand that obedience and pleasure are the same, now… and you can’t help it. You can’t resist her tits’ power… you’re so hypnotized now… you have to give in…”

Matt’s jaw was slack. All he could think of… all he could see was Tessi’s tits. They had become his obsession, the only thing he ever wanted to think about— the thing he wanted most to obey and serve— he had to be near to them, had to touch them; even if that only meant sealing his obedience deeper. They were so perfect… he just had to feel them…

He stumbled unthinkingly forward towards the bed, reaching for them…

“You can do more than touch them, Matt,” Kaia said. “You may fuck them. Fuck your wife’s tits. I know you want to. It will feel so good. Strip yourself naked, and do it.”

Matt liked the idea of that better,. and rushed to get out of his clothes.

Kaia climbed off the bed, directing Tessi to lie down on it once she’d gone, and Matt climbed on, straddling his wife’s upper body and lining his cock up with the base of her cleavage. Then he started rutting mindlessly as soon as he was in position, thrusting himself between those huge balloons. They squeezed around his cock, blanking his mind out more as their tit-flesh enveloped him. He was obeying them; he was serving; his eyes had rolled back into his head, and he was drooling… He fucked harder and faster.

Kaia watched him do it, getting more turned on by the second as she enjoyed this display.

Tessi was as sensitive as ever, so the constant stimulation of Matt’s cock was overwhelming, and it triggered a new series of orgasms in her. Matt fucked Tessi hardest of all; and another orgasm ran through her just as he was coming himself.

He climbed off her— and went back to standing, and staring obsessively down at her tits.

When her orgasm had passed, Tessi’s mind clarified again. She had to returned to herself once more.

Standing, Tessi found herself bursting into tears. “What’s happened to me— what have you’ve done…? I’m just… a mindless pair of tits… and my husband is completely obsessed… oh, what have you done to him…?” Tessi sobbed harder.

Kaia was ready with another glass of pink champagne. She’d brought the bottle up at some point during the previous night— and Tessi’s glass to.

She now replaced Tessi’s glass in her hand.

“Drink,” She told her again.

Tessi couldn’t resist doing it. The strength left in her wasn’t strong enough for that; all the things the spiral had left her mind were ready and waiting in her head, and dragging her under into obedience again. She was too weak.

Tessi drank the glass to empty. Then Kaia took the glass away again. She turned the TV back on, so Tessi could lie on her bed, watching and masturbating to the spiral even more.

The champagne had reduced Tessi to a state of confusion again, and the spiral went in for the kill. Tessi struggled against it— to look away, to stop touching, to forget the lessons it had taught her, but it was brainwashing her, and its brainwashing was too powerful for her to ever fight.

She had to submit to the spiral… yes, she had to obey the spiral, she had to obey it always, and it was telling her to touch, and masturbate her mind away to nothing… that was what she wanted… the spiral wanted it for her, so she wanted it to, and her hand was tracing a ceaseless reflective spiral of motion in the spiral’s shadow… as it washed her brain clean… as the pleasure carried her brain away…

No, Tessi thought feebly, she didn’t want it to go. She wanted to hold onto her mind, wanted to be able to think for herself… but it was so much easier to give in than to think… it felt so much better to be brainwashed than it felt to be free-thinking… the spiral was teaching her that lesson all over again, and once she’d understood it, it let her come, and she submitted to it again… and went deeper… she had to submit to the spiral… she had submitted, but had to submit more… she just had to keep touching, masturbating more of her mind away. It felt so amazing.

Kaia had watched Tessi sink back into obedience— and enjoyed. But now that Tessi had gone back into it, Kaia went back to facing Matt, who had been staring mindlessly at Tessi’s tits the entire time.

“Look at me Matt, and listen. Look at me, and understand,” Kaia directed him.

Matt looked.

“You can have your wife back,” Kaia told him, “after I’ve had a little fun with her. But only if you bring me two new women that I can turn into my permanent slaves.”

Kaia picked up a pink spray-can, which had been sitting on her dresser, and extended it to him. “If you spray them with this, it will put them into a happy trance for a half hour. Now dress yourself and leave.”

Matt took the spray-can, dressed himself, and left, as instructed. Kaia looked back down to Tessi, who was still masturbating in time with the spiral. Then she turned the TV back off again.

But as soon as the screen shut off, Tessi felt her shard of resistance and strength inside again— her mind had not completely been taken over by the brainwashing. There was a tiny remaining kernel of herself inside; just a little slice of resistance left to her. And there was enough awareness left in her to be relieved by that.

But Kaia saw the resistance inside of her; and she took Tessi by the hand again, raising her from the bed and leading her back to the pool room again.

Kaia had filled the pool entirely with the pink champagne this time, and replaced the water with it.

Tessi didn’t want to go into the champagne. She remembered what it had done before, and tried to escape Kaia’s shoving hands.

“Don’t,” Tessi protested, trying to twist away. “I don’t want to go into again— I don’t want to be anywhere near that champagne anymore!”

Kaia ignored Tessi’s objections— for all her struggling, Tessi had not yet managed to escape Kaia’s hands, and in the next second, Kaia had taken Tessi back into the pool again.

The champagne was bubbling as they entered. And as soon as those champagne bubbles brushed Tessi’s pussy, they triggered a brutal orgasm in her. Her mind weakened again, and at that moment Kaia pushed Tessi’s head violently under the surface of the champagne and held it there for a few seconds. Accordingly, Tessi inhaled a lot of the pink champagne directly into her lungs.

She struggled briefly; to breathe, to escape, to fight the mental fog of obedience. But the pink bubbles inside had reached her brain again, and they were popping her mind out as each one of them burst. And under the champagne’s returned influence, Tessi’s tits grew even bigger still.

Kaia lifted Tessi’s head from underneath the champagne again, allowing her to breathe— then more gently guided her head low, this time keeping her nose out, but forcing Tessi’s mouth back in, making her drink it.

Breathing through her nose, Tessi drank the pink champagne thirstly… drank more and more of it, growing more eager with every sip.

The fight within her grew increasingly weaker; the shard of resistance, the shard of self was being sanded down to dullness finally.

Tessi understood that she was nothing more than a sextoy now who would fuck anyone given to her. There was no mind at all left in her head— she only cared about pleasuring whoever was around her, only aware of sex, only able think about sex and how much she wanted to have it and when she could have it again.

Feeling this way filled her with joy. And Tessi was so glad that she did.