The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Pink Champagne, Chapter 2

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Matt got back into his car, and sat down behind the steering wheel. It was Saturday evening, he’d left his wife Tessi inside with Kaia, and he didn’t even care. He was still Tessi’s husband, and he didn’t even care about that, either. It didn’t seem real to him. His marital vows didn’t seem real to him. Nothing seemed real to him; he was moving in a dream and forgetting everything outside of it.

He had been alive for over forty years. From the time of his birth to his current mid-40s age, he’d had many different life experiences. He’d done many things, and lived through so much, and yet now as he drove, he found he had forgotten it all. Everything he’d done, every man that he had been, everything that he’d lived. It was gone. None of it was real anymore. Nothing existed— except Tessi’s huge breasts.

They were all he could think of. He couldn’t think of anything else except worshipping them. Worshipping them with his hands, worshipping them with his mouth. He wanted to lick and suck and squeeze and knead. He wanted to stare at Tessi’s breasts forever and ever.

They were all he could think of, yet he knew that when he saw them again, they would stop his thoughts. Every time that he saw them, they stopped his thoughts. And no matter how many times he looked, when he looked at them he knew they would always stop his thoughts. They were thought-stoppingly perfect.

Matt only wanted to look upon them again, but he knew when he did, he wouldn’t even be able to consciously absorb their image. They would bypass his thinking mind and slip themselves into his subconscious and brainwash him all over again. The thought of that was so hot it was getting him hard as he sat on the seat of his car.

He wouldn’t even be able to tell how big Tessi’s breasts were when he saw them again. Even now, as he started the car up to drive it away, he couldn’t remember how big they were. He only remembered they were bigger… that Tessi’s breasts had used to be smaller… but when he tried to think of specifics, all thoughts stopped. They were so big… Tessi’s tits were thought-stopping even when he wasn’t looking at them. He was so completely enslaved to them that even now, as he drove his car down the nighttime road away from Kaia’s house, he was doing it on auto-pilot, and losing his thoughts to the memory of Tessi’s tits.

He belonged to them; he was their slave. He belonged to them, and they belonged to Tessi; and Tessi belonged to Kaia— and through Tessi and her tits, Matt belonged to Kaia too. Kaia was his Mistress as surely as Tessi’s tits ruled his mind, and he needed to find two new slaves for his Mistress immediately, because she’d told him to do it, and he had to obey. So finding two slaves for his Mistress was what he was driving off to do.

He’d left his Mistress Kaia behind him; he was sorry on at least one level to be separated from her. It felt wonderful to be under her control; it was her control that had helped Matt to realize the perfection of Tessi’s larger tits. And it had felt wonderful to fuck Tessi’s tits because Kaia had said so— because Mistress Kaia had allowed him.

It would feel wonderful again if Kaia gave him permission once more, and through her power, allowed Matt to have access to his wife’s tits so they could brainwash him even more deeply.

But he couldn’t remember this regret about leaving Kaia, and temporarily being beyond the reach of her direct power. There was only one thought in Matt’s mind: he was to find two girls, and bring them back with him. And these two girls didn’t know it yet, but it was their destined fate to be enslaved, to be turned into slaves for Mistress Kaia. Kaia would be their Mistress too, and they didn’t know that yet either. But they would know it. They’d find out. Oh, they would, and Mistress Kaia would be pleased… so pleased that she would let Matt worship his wife’s breasts again… would let him return to the owners of his mind, where they waited for him on his wife’s chest… and it would feel so amazing to be brainwashed by them again… to let their hypnotic power overcome him, and change him even more.

There was no room in Matt’s mind to realize how evil the command that he was obeying actually was. Taking two innocent women and stripping of them of their free will, turning them into objects so they would belong to Kaia forever. From Matt’s obedient perspective this command was perfectly moral, and there was nothing objectionable about it.

There was no room in Matt’s mind, either, to understand that initiating an evil act as Kaia had done made Kaia evil too. He just didn’t have room to think about that, or to remember old morality—the kind he had known when he had still been a free man. The only present reality now was Matt’s purpose. There was nothing else.

He had to get two slaves for Kaia: it was neither good nor bad. It simply was. It needed to happen, so it would happen. He would do it.

Normally, Mattt would never even have thought of doing something like this. Before he’d gone to pick up Tessi, and been caught in Kaia’s trap, he hadn’t known that the control he was now under was actually possible. He’d never imagined that anything like it actually existed.

But it did exist; and he was in the power of it now. The hypnotic suggestions that had been implanted into his mind by Tessi’s hypnotic tits still had total control of him. Their power was long-lasting.

Though he hadn’t seen Tessi’s breasts for quite sometime now, he had not resurfaced from their hold. They still held sway over him, had gotten deeply into him. He would be enslaved to them all throughout this car ride, all throughout his recruitment of Mistress Kaia’s new slaves, and beyond. He would be enslaved to them forever. And through them, he would be enslaved to Mistress Kaia forever too.

All this inspired in him was a great feeling of happiness. He was fulfilling the purpose he’d been given by his Mistress. He was driving through the country back from her property, driving back into town. And when he got there, he would search for Mistress Kaia’s two new girls.

Back at Kaia’s house, in the pool filled with champagne, Tessi’s enslavement was finally complete. She’d had to overcome a lot of internal struggle and resistance to reach this point. But at last she had finally accepted her new slavery.

Kaia knew this. She could see that the process was finally complete. She could see it in Tessi’s face, which was now perfectly blank and devoid of expression. And now she could finally enjoy her new slave, without any acts of resistance from Tessi forming obstacles between Kaia and her desires. She was looking forward to the sexual uses that she was going to put her new slave to that night. She’d transformed Tessi into a mindless fuckdoll, and Tessi was going to be so fun to play with.

Kaia led Tessi out of her champagne-filled pool, and back to her bedroom. She set Tessi up on her bed.

Tessi followed Kaia all the way from the pool to her bed without even noticing her surroundings. She didn’t notice walking, and she didn’t notice being made to lay down.

Once she was lying down, a damp spot formed under Tessi’s head. Her curly red hair was still wet and dripping from being submerged in champagne. And it was soaking through the bed covers beneath Tessi’s head where it rested against the bed.

Kaia was unconcerned about the champagne that was soaking into her covers from Tessi’s hair. Her bed was about to become much more of a mess in the course of the night, so a champagne spot on the covers didn’t make any difference.

As for Tessi, she couldn’t even feel the sensation of the dripping champagne anymore. She couldn’t feel that dampness, and she couldn’t think— and that made her so happy.

Kaia shoved Tessi’s face into her crotch with one firm hand, and Tessi started licking intuitively. She felt even happier. She was mindless— she was thoughtless— she was drooling into Kaia’s crotch. She was just a drooling, brainwashed, mindless little pussylicker; just a big titted fuckdoll for her Mistress Kaia to use however she wanted. And right now, Kaia wanted to use Tessi’s mouth for oral pleasure; so that was exactly how she would be used.

Kaia sat at the head of her bed, her back resting against her headboard. Her hips were spread apart so Tessi had total access to her cunt.

And since Tessi lay on her stomach, with her mouth latched on to Kaia’s cunt, her breasts and her cunt were pressed into the bed. So Tessi was already coming; already coming constantly without stopping.

When she moved, when she licked, she shifted her body against the bed, and every little tiny sensation, every brief moment of contact was too much for her overly sensitized body to hold. It triggered a new orgasm in her every time, further brainwashing her with the pleasure, and always encouraging to lick and suck at Kaia’s pussy with greater devotion.

Tessi was pillowed on her own breasts as she lay there. They were so large that they propped her upper body off the bed. But as she rested down on them, she could feel them rolling against the mattress. And each roll made Tessi come again. They were so huge; so round; so comfortable to rest her weight on, and so pleasurable when they were touched and brushed with sensation.

But Tessi couldn’t even think that as a thought. She could only feel it. And then even that feeling was drowned out by the never-ending series of cascading orgasms which kept control of her mind, and kept her docile and compliant— and licking.

Tessi had been alive for over thirty years. She was in her late thirties now. But she was not acting like a woman in her late thirties anymore. She wasn’t acting like a woman at all. She was only acting like a mindless sexdoll.

At each of Tessi’s birthday parties— on each of her previous birthdays— among all the people who’d attended and watched Tessi blow out the candles on her birthday cake, no one would have guessed that this was the destination Tessi’s life was heading towards.

No one would have thought that first the girl and then later the woman they’d seen before them would one day be reduced to this. That someday, the only thing Tessi would have to show for all her years of existence and all her life experience would be the eager licking of a pussy. All of her accomplishments had come to nothing.

Her whole life had come to nothing. It had all been meaningless in the end. She was only a sexdoll now, barely human— more object than human. And who was there to lament this for her? Who was there who could grieve this for her? The person who loved her most in the world and the person who cared most about her well-being was just as lost as she was. Her husband couldn’t grieve for her current state— he was in too similar a state himself.

And she couldn’t grieve for her new objectified state either. She couldn’t even grieve for herself. She was coming too hard, and too much: too hard and too much to think or remember her life before. She was too weak from the pleasure to remember wanting anything other than slavery; too weak to remember a time before slavery.

Tessi only existed to perform sexual service now; for Kaia, or for whoever Kaia gave Tessi to— Tessi existed to give service. It didn’t matter who. It didn’t matter what. And Tessi existed to orgasm.

So as she licked Kaia, and orgasmed from the pressure of the bed rubbing against her sensitive body— and especially against her sensitized erogenous zones— Tessi was completely fulfilling her life’s purpose. And she was elated with joy because of it. She was resting atop her own H-cup breasts as they rolled against the bed with each surge forwards to lick, the fulfilment of her life’s purpose filling her with joy— and she was loving every mindless second of her task.

Kaia was loving each passing second as much as Tessi— maybe more. The attentions and services of her new slave’s eager tongue pleased her. She was so incredibly turned on as Tessi licked her out. Kaia’s brunette hair was plastered to her face in sweat, and she was rocking against Tessi’s mouth.

At times like this, she could barely even remember her dead husband. Sex with him had never been like this. Sex with him had never even been as good as the vanilla sex she’d had with women in the early days after his death. And Kaia had soon moved beyond that, once she’d gotten used to fucking new partners again.

She’d lived through three and a half decades to reach her mid-30s. Now was the time in her life that she was hitting her stride. In earlier years, she’d never enjoyed herself as much as she was enjoying herself now. She’d never tasted sexual pleasures like this, until now.

But this— oh, this was perfect. It was just so sexy: her slave Tessi pleasuring her because she was too brainwashed to resist. It was perfect. And Kaia was sexually obsessed with her slave: wanted to use her, wanted to brainwash her more. She knew that even as Tessi was licking her out, she was orgasming constantly because of the transformations Kaia had triggered in her body. And knowing that made Kaia even hotter.

She was so glad that she’d started sleeping with women; glad she’d targeted Tessi and enslaved her, glad to be bisexual. She’d never stop fucking women, not— oh, not as long as she could keep getting head like— like— oh god— like this.

But maybe she would sleep with men again too… after all, she also had a wonderful new slave in Matt… She’d appreciated the look of his cock earlier, when he’d fucked his wife’s tits at Kaia’s say-so… he would probably be a good fuck… and then Kaia could have the best of both worlds… girl-sex, and hetero-sex at the same time, girl-sex or hetero-sex on demand, whenever she wanted… She’d enslaved both members of a married couple, and they would now do whatever she said… anything and everything she said… and right now, Tessi would just keep licking until Kaia stopped her… and Kaia had no plans of doing that.

Soon she would have two new slaves in addition to the married couple she already owned. Her slave Matt was out recruiting two new girls for her right now, because she’d told him to do it, and he had no choice but to obey. Kaia didn’t even care how evil it had been to give this order to Matt. Didn’t care about the evil she was forcing Matt to commit, or the evilness of enslaving two new women and stripping their free will forever. She was dominant, and she would dominate. The question of morality meant nothing to her.

It had taken her time to realize how much she loved dominating other women, and men too. She’d spent a long time, after her husband had died, just having simple, plain sex with women. It had taken her time for Kaia to come out of her shell and realize her true preferences. But once she had, she hadn’t been able to get enough of dominating and controlling her partners, and she’d followed that impulse, unconcerned about morality or limits or taking things too far. And then finally she’d started learning about enslaving. She didn’t regret a single thing about any of it, because it had led her to this point: sitting on her bed and being eaten out by her own slave.

Kaia’s tight, toned body could take the pleasure that Tessi had been programmed to give her. It could take it very well. She had the stamina to last through orgasm after orgasm on Tessi’s tongue and mouth and still come again afterwards.

And Kaia’s perfect body was attractive enough that, if she ever wanted to make more slaves— beyond the four she would have by the end of this weekend— the attractiveness of her body could act as a snare for any other slaves she wanted to acquire. She was so attractive and so beautiful that they would be helpless to her. Thrown off-kilter by her attractiveness just long enough that she’d be able to make her first move of control while their defenses were down, before they had a chance to regroup— and then it would be too late for them.

The fact that Kaia had kept in such good shape all these years was paying off wonderfully now. And she would continue to keep herself in shape not just for the usual health benefits, but for these new, added benefits now, too.

Oh, if the people who had known her back in her eastern European homeland could only see her now… when they’d all known her in her adolescence and young adulthood, they would never have imagined she could blossom into the dominant, self-assured cruel woman that she’d now become. She’d been so waifish and wall-flowerish back then… everyone who had known her would barely recognize her now. That only filled her with greater satisfaction. She’d blossomed so beautifully.

She was feeling so good about the conquests she’d made; about the pleasure she was still getting… She would have to celebrate later… She’d leave all her slaves behind at home, to reinforce their own brainwashing… then she’d get all made up in the heavy makeup that she liked to wear, and she’d go out partying, cycling the parties of her social circle that were being held this week. Going from one to the next… getting drunk… getting high on party drugs… then she’d come right back here, still high, and have all four of her slaves fuck her at once before she came down…

Kaia moaned. The fantasy of that was almost enough to send her over the edge. She was close now, so close… she just needed a little more…

Kaia grabbed one of Tessi’s hands while keeping Tessi’s mouth working against her hole, thrusting in and out of it. She raised Tessi’s hand to one of her own B-cup breasts and set it palmside down against her nipple, so it covered Kaia’s nipple and the areola around it.

Tessi knew once again how her Mistress wanted to be served. She knew exactly, without having to be told, and immediately began kneading the breast that was under her hand. Kneading and pumping and twisting— and then rolling and pinching Kaia’s nipple, as she licked Kaia out even more eagerly.

The added pleasure in her breast was finally enough to launch Kaia into her orgasm. “YES!” She screamed, and rode Tessi’s face for all that Tessi was worth.

She kept Tessi licking her as she came down from her pleasure. But even when she had settled again, Kaia knew she wasn’t even close to done. No. Tessi was hers for the entire night, and she was going to make sure she extracted everything that she could get from her slave. She was going to get a full night’s worth of fucking. This had only been the first orgasm of many.

Matt drove his car back into town. And he stopped at a bar that was right on the outskirts of it. This would be his hunting ground for the night; he would find Mistress Kaia’s two new slaves here.

Inside, Matt took a scan of all the people present. He looked along the bar itself, then looked among the faces that were crowded around each one of the bar’s standing tables. When he did, he was surprised to recognize a familiar face: Ramona, his colleague.

A memory from the time before his enslavement returned to him. Ramona had told Matt earlier that week that she was going out on Saturday night. Tonight was Saturday night, his enslaved brain put together slowly. And Ramona had planned to go out with her best friend, and closest girlfriend. The last time that Matt had spoken to Ramona, she’d already arranged with her husband for him to stay home with the kids while she went out.

Ramona… Matt thought again… thinking was very slow work in an empty mind, and his thoughts were coming to him so slowly… His colleague… She worked in the same office as him. He was remembering now, as he watched her: standing at one of the bar’s tall circular tables, resting her crossed arms on it.

Ramona was a brunette. She was in her mid-thirties… happily married to her husband, and the mother of two small children. It was easy to remember that she was a mother when looking at her. She was still a little filled out with leftover pregnancy weight.

She weighed a healthy, bulky weight. It was a weight that held strength in it. And a weight that held energy: enough to take care of the kids and then go hiking or sight-seeing after. If Matt remembered correctly, Ramona’s husband had a hobby for photography… They took the kids with them some times, strapped to them so they could go running together, or go for hikes.

And Ramona would stop for her husband to photograph her… If they were walking through the urban sprawl of this town… maybe by the side of a large graffiti heart in a tunnel… or if they were walking through some of the town’s greenspace… maybe by the side of the large bridge that crossed their town’s river…

In fact, Matt thought Ramona had brought pictures to work like that once and showed them to everyone. She’d told everyone that her husband had taken them. She’d been dressed for the cold in both pictures. She’d been wearing different clothes in each photo— they’d been taken on different days. In the one next to the graffiti heart, she’d worn a warm pink hat, a coat, and brown leather boots that came up to her knees.

And in the photo of her next to the bridge, Ramona had been wearing a scarf, sunglasses, a fanny pack, and a long sleeved striped shirt under a puffed vest. She’d stood by the side of the river, with the town bridge visible in the background, and had doubtless been feeling the breeze come off of the water…

But Ramona and her husband were high-energy people. High-energy enough to take care of the kids, take care of the house, go to work at both their jobs and do good work there. And then still have energy left-over, to strap their kids to the front of their bodies and go out for a run or a hike. Even in chill fall or winter weather. Year round, they never let up. They were a go, go, go couple.

Matt kept looking at Ramona… she had a nice body, even if she was a filled out, slightly heavier weight. Her breasts were only A-cups, but they looked great in the top that she was wearing tonight. And Ramona was wearing a smile too. But then, Ramona was always smiling. She never stopped.

Matt remembered some gossip he thought he’d heard Ramona share around the office once… maybe something he’d overheard as he walked past the door to the women’s bathroom in the second that it was swinging shut, when it was still open just slightly… Ramona liked normal sex, simple, plain sex, and she and her husband had it all the time… That was why they had two children that were so young, and so close in age… Ramona and her husband never stopped fucking.

Matt knew in that instant of looking at her. Kaia had to have Ramona; Ramona must become one of Kaia’s slaves. She was the first girl that he should drug— with the drug that Kaia had given him, the drug that was meant to induce happy trance. It would be easy: Matt still had the spray-can Kaia had given him.

He should go over now, and say hi. Ramona would be happy to see him. She was always happy to see everyone. She wouldn’t know that welcoming Matt to her table would be welcoming her own doom. Matt would slip her the dose of Kaia’s drug quickly; before she could notice. And by the time she did realize he’d done something, the drug would already be taking effect… and by then she would be happy about it…

But Matt couldn’t seem to take that first step towards Ramona’s table. Something in him was… fighting… something in him was struggling, trying to resist, trying to reassert itself and remember…

Ramona was his colleague… a friend of his from work… she had a life… she was a person… She didn’t deserve to be enslaved. He should leave her alone. He wanted to leave her alone, wanted to let her go back home to her husband and young kids at the end of the night… He wanted to spare her and find someone else he didn’t know. He couldn’t— he wouldn’t— what Kaia had done to him and his wife was evil, but it was too late for them…

But he could spare Ramona from sharing their fate… he would… with the last sliver of willpower that he had, he would… he wouldn’t drug Ramona and take her back with him to his new Mistress… he wouldn’t

But then Matt noticed who Ramona had gone out with that night… and when he saw her, he remembered who Ramona’s best friend was, remembered exactly who Ramona’s closest girlfriend was… It was Cybill, Matt’s ex-girlfriend from many years ago.

Cybill, the girl who’d been Matt’s girlfriend for years before their break-up. The girl that Matt had once thought he might marry, before their relationship fell apart all those years ago.

Oh, Cybill. Matt’s mindless mind was remembering her now that he saw her standing at the table, and laughing with Ramona as they both drank.

Cybill had been Matt’s first long-term girlfriend. Dating her had given Matt his first long-term relationship. She had been his first love. And like everyone always said about first loves, eventually theirs had soured, but at the time, they’d both sworn that theirs would be different. Theirs would be forever.

She was in her mid-thirties now; a bit younger than Matt, around the same age as Tessi. She was still short, like she had been when they’d dated. She’d had no last-minute freak growth spurts in the time that had passed since. Her hair was red now, but Matt knew it was dyed. When they’d dated Cybill had been a natural blonde.

She’d been thin back then. She’d gained a lot of weight in the intervening years. And back then her breasts had been small— only B-cups, but with all of Cybill’s added weight, they had grown into full C-cups.

They’d had a good sex life together. Matt remembered that too— Cybill had enjoyed normal sex, and they’d had it often. She’d never been interested in trying new things or experimenting, but she hadn’t been prudish, either. She hadn’t been shy, ashamed of her sexual feelings or her sexuality. She’d been happy to have sex with Matt in the missionary position a few times each week, and she’d been a very enthusiastic participant each time.

Come to think of it, Matt’s sex life with Cybill had been better than the sex life he’d had with Tessi. At least, the sex life he’d had with Tessi before… he’d become a slave to her tits… Matt’s mind slid off its track, momentarily lost in the memory of Tessi’s breasts all over again.

He and Cybill had been happy together for a few years, Matt remembered again, when the memory of Tessi’s tits released him. But then their love had turned cold. Cybill— and in those days, he had called her Cyb— She had cheated on him with one of his very best friends.

Cybill and Matt had stayed together, because Cybill had felt very sorry for what she’d done. And she was such a naturally sweet person that Matt had forgiven her for cheating.

But though they’d stayed together— though they’d tried— after Cybill had cheated, it had never been the same again. They had never gotten back their spark. The rupture to the relationship that the cheating had caused had done irreparable damage.

Then one day Cybill had left Matt very suddenly. Matt felt a little sad, but deep down, he had also felt happy. In the last few months of their relationship, before Cybill’s sudden walking-out, Matt had noticed his eyes wandering. He’d been noticing other girls. He’d felt more attracted to them than he had to his own girlfriend. And after Cybill left, Matt got right back out there and started dating again, eventually meeting Tessi and falling for her.

After they’d broken up, Cybill and Matt had never talked again. But he remembered Ramona mentioning her a few times; though she’d seemed sensitive to their history and had never brought her up too often.

But now Matt was seeing Cybill again. Tonight, she was wearing a black sleeveless top with thick black fabric shoulder straps… The top had laces down the center of its front, and the neckline of it showed the top of her cleavage.

She was also wearing a black collar-like necklace made of a wide material band. The base of it extended into little lace points that looked like black leaves. And the front three leaves, which hung below the center of the band, each had a black teardrop pearl hanging from them. There was also a silver brooch positioned in the center of the collar. The image of a woman’s profile in white was engraved inside it.

Cybill was also wearing a small headpiece, composed of a few layers of black transparent cloth and a little black net. This piece was pinned above her right ear. It curved along the side of her head.

This suited her short hairstyle, which arced down and hung across the left-side of her face. It also looked good with the black mascara that outlined both lids of her eyes— and the sparkle of makeup she’d put in a dab below each tear-duct, and then below the edge of each eye. Cybill had sculpted her eyebrows too, before coming out tonight: penciling them in with a brown gray shade that matched the rest of her makeup— her blush, her light pink lipstick.

Yes, that was really Cybill over there, at that bar table with Ramona. The two of them were drinking their cocktails together and having a good time.

Matt decided. He would drug both of them, and take them to Kaia. They would be her next two slaves.

Matt was too brainwashed to understand why he wanted to do this. But it was just possible that some latent part of himself wanted vengeance against Cybill for cheating on him all those years ago… for breaking his heart, and ruining their relationship so that nothing could ever fix it, no matter how much they tried… Yes, it was possible… but if it really was the case, Matt was too brainwashed to understand that.

He stepped towards Ramona and Cybill, Kaia’s pink spray-can hidden in his hand.

At Kaia’s house, Tessi was starting to feel wrong. Several hours of fucking and being fucked had passed… And it felt… like… Tessi’s mind was clearing… yet again… Yes. Her brainwashing was slowly fading away… and so was her body modification.

Tessi was still enslaved enough that she didn’t want her brainwashing to go, and she actually fought to hold onto it as it went. She didn’t want to lose her true purpose in life; didn’t want to think again; wanted to stay just as blank and mindless as she had been… She wanted to keep feeling the pleasure of being obedient… She wanted to hold on… but she couldn’t.

The swelling in her breasts was going down, reducing them from H-cups to a much more normal double D size… and her mind was coming back, despite her attempts to fend it off.

At that moment, Matt appeared in the doorway to Kaia’s bedroom, with two other unfamiliar figures.

Tessi looked over at him from where she was sprawled out on her back underneath Kaia. She was still feeling a bit like a bimbo, but she wasn’t mindless anymore. And though, just a few minutes before, she’d wanted to stay brainwashed, this feeling had worn off too. She wanted to be free again.

Her thoughts struggled to surface… to escape the bonds of mental control they had been forced into. Tessi’s confused mind was trying to fight the modifications that had been done to her… she could almost speak… she could almost beg Matt to fight with her… to ask him to be strong with her… to help her… if Matt could resist then she could resist… they could both resist together and prop each other up in their weakness… and together, their combined efforts might be enough— just enough— for them both to break free and get away— escape Kaia— remember freedom— almost— if she could just speak— Tessi’s lips were parting—

But Kaia had seen it in her eyes. “Matt, wait in the hallway,” she said, sharply, and Matt and the two figures disappeared from the door.

Then Kaia reached out, and picked up her remote. She turned on the TV that hung on her wall, starting the spiral turning there again.

As soon as Tessi saw it, her mind knew what to do. She had to obey the spiral… she had to be a good slave, and obey the spiral… She had to submit to the spiral’s turning; and submit to its brainwashing… and masturbate herself, around and around… just as it showed her… She’d been through so many other forms of brainwashing in the past day that as soon as Kaia put the TV on, her resistance collapsed again, and went dormant inside her. Tasting a little bit of brainwashing was enough to make Tessi remember what she really was now. She was a slave, Kaia’s slave, and just short minutes ago she had accepted that, and felt happy about it. She’d been sorry that her enslavement had started wearing off.

But she didn’t have to be sorry now, because the TV was enslaving her again. Reminding her what she was— and she was submitting, and accepting her reality just as the spiral told her to.

The spiral’s image had once more absorbed Tessi’s attention. The memory of wanting to resist— even the memory of wanting to ask for Matt to resist with her, and help her be stronger— they were both forgotten.

Kaia left Tessi, lying on her bed and masturbating, and watching the spiral spin. She was fine right where she was, being brainwashed deeper. And Kaia needed to check in with her other slave. She stepped into the hallway to see Matt.

He was waiting patiently for her just as instructed. And he had brought two girls with him, as Kaia had wanted. He was now holding each one by the hand. They were obviously too dazed to walk alone without direction. He had most likely led them out of the car and into the house this way.

Dazed and too disoriented to walk on their own was exactly how Kaia wanted them. It would be so much easier to brainwash them if they started the process while still in this dazed, happy, tranced mindset. The full half hour had not passed yet since Matt had drugged them both— that much was clear. Both women’s eyes were vacant; and each one wore a dopey smile. The drug still had full control of them.

Matt jerked each girl forward down the hall with a pull of each hand. He made a swinging motion with his arms, and at the end of each arm’s arc, he released his grip, sending both girls stumbling closer to Kaia.

Kaia’s assumption had been right. Without Matt’s guidance, neither girl that he’d brought could stay standing. They both fell to the floor without his support, but neither one seemed upset about this. They kept smiling their vacant smiles, and staring with their vacant eyes.

“I’ve brought your new slaves, Mistress Kaia,” Matt said. “This is Ramona, and this is Cybill.” He gestured at the two girls who were now on the floor, first one and then the other. “I want to see Tessi now. I must worship her breasts again.”

Kaia smiled. He’d obeyed her well— she could reward him by giving him what he asked for. Though he wouldn’t be getting exactly what he wanted.

Kaia turned to speak over her shoulder as she stood in the hall. “Tessi, come out,” she called— and Tessi was brainwashed enough again to obey and do just as Kaia said.

Tessi stepped out of her brainwashing room— unable to remember that it had been Kaia’s bedroom first— and came into the hall.

Matt looked at his wife, and felt disappointment. Her breasts had gone back to being normal-sized, and he could see that some of her mental faculties had returned. She was not as brainless as she had been before. It was not a mindless mind that sat in her head. She was no longer controlled by the pleasure she felt in her tits. She’d won some of her IQ back. That was such a let down.

If Matt had been able to express any of this to Tessi directly, she would probably have agreed with his assessment of her mental state. But though some of her intTessigence had returned, her devotion to Kaia was as strong as ever. She had opened herself to Kaia’s will completely, with the help of the spiral. She was ready to receive all of Kaia’s suggestions, and follow them.

Without Tessi’s huge tits holding his mind captive, Matt felt his freedom reasserting itself. The resistance which had flared up when he’d first tried to drug Ramona at the bar had returned. It was much easier to fight, now. He could fight— he would fight— he was fighting right now— yes— he could break free— he would grab Tessi by the hand, and take her out of here.

They would have to leave Ramona and Cybill for now. They couldn’t risk hesitating, even for something as brief as stopping to lift the two women from the floor. In the time it took to pull both women up, Kaia could say something else to them— do something to their minds that would trap them here and re-enslave them again.

If he and Tessi ran out of here now, they would leave with their minds intact. Then when they’d safely gotten away, they could come back with reinforcements, and rescue Ramona and Cybill in just a few short hours… and then Kaia would be punished for the evil things she had done, and the evil things she had tried to do…

Matt reached for Tessi’s hand to pull her with him…

But then he looked up into Tessi’s eyes. Each of them still contained a spiral within it… a pink spiral… She had spiral-eyes… they were spiraling… spirals… just like they’d been before when he’d… when Kaia had first… when he’d…

Matt felt his mind opening. All his defenses were coming down again, and he was becoming so incredibly suggestible.

He forgot what he had just been thinking about. Forgot about his hopes and plans for escape, and rescue. Anything that Matt was told now would sink into mind. Anything he heard would take hold of him; would take hold of him, and take him over. He had become obedient again— empty-headed and waiting for his Mistress Kaia to fill that emptiness with commands. And he was still watching the spirals inside Tessi’s eyes… they were only making him emptier…

Kaia appraised her two slaves; Tessi reinforcing her husband’s slavery and not even realizing it… and Matt’s attention sinking deeper and deeper into his wife’s eyes… and she smiled to herself.

“Matt, Tessi,” Kaia said, and both slaves turned to stare at their Mistress. “It’s time for both of you to get in my whirlpool. Follow me.”

Kaia led them both down the hall; the command had been given, and each one had to carry it out.

The three of them reached the pool room together.

“Now, both of you get into the pool.”

Matt had still been dressed when he’d followed Kaia in, so he undressed himself quickly. As he was making himself naked, Tessi entered the pool first. She had not put any clothes on her body since Kaia had first started her enslavement process.

Once Tessi was in, and Matt was ready, he went in after her.

Kaia headed back out in the direction of the hallway that led to her bedroom, planning to retrieve her two newest slaves and begin their programming. But before she left, she stopped at the touchscreen panel on the wall, and adjusted the pool settings to start the pool bubbling.

The pool was still filled with pink champagne. When both Matt and Tessi had entered it together, the shock of being in liquid had once more brought them closer to their right states of mind. Each had recognized the returned resistance in the other, and they had both reached out to grasp hands above the water, in the hopes that it might give them enough combined strength to get out of the pool and leave.

They were still clasping hands when the pool’s setting came into effect. The pool had sat unused for hours before Kaia had made them get into it— so the champagne had been a little chilly. But the temperature of it was changing now. The champagne was warming itself, becoming pleasantly heated against their bodies; and then the bubbles started forming themselves in the water again.

“Matt,” Tessi said, her voice pleading. “We have to fight it, or the champagne’s bubbles will change us… We have to leave while we’re still ourselves.”

Matt knew Tessi was right… but it was so hard to listen to her. The pink champagne was so warm. It felt like it was holding him, as if it were an intTessigent thing cradling his body. And the bubbles felt perfect; they were forming along the base of his cock, forming around his cock tip too, nestling around him from all angles so it almost felt like the pool was giving him a very warm, very pleasurable hand job with its pink champagne.

“Matt—“ Tessi said. “Please— help me fight— I can’t— it feels too good…”

The bubbles were masturbating Tessi’s pussy again, too. They were tucking themselves into her folds, dipping into her entrance, shifting restlessly against her so it was like many hands and fingers rubbing and massaging her pussy all at once.

So good,” Matt agreed. And now it was less like they were clasping arms for emotional strength, and more like they were leaning on each other to stay standing as the champagne pleasured them.

It was not only pleasuring them— through their skin, they were absorbing it into their bodies. In each of their minds, the pink champagne bubbles were collecting and popping there, popping their minds out once more; and as the champagne was absorbed into their bodies, it transformed them. Once again, Tessi’s breasts began swelling out, returning to their former hugeness.

And Matt was being changed now too; his cock was increasing in size— becoming bigger— bigger— enormous— it was throbbing; it was swelling, though it had finally stopped growing. His new cock was giant, and all Matt could think about was fucking with it. He was sex hungry; he just wanted to fuck, and fuck mindlessly, following the whims of his cock. That was the kind of slave he was now; just a mindless fucking machine.

Tessi’s breasts were back up to H-cups, and her pussy-lips had once again swelled up into extreme responsiveness.

Matt’s eyes fell on Tessi’s breasts— they were back— his masters were back, and they were controlling his mind again… he had to worship them… he wanted to worship them…

Matt approached Tessi. He took her to the shallower end of the pool, and made her kneel on her hands and knees, to give him complete access to the owners of his mind.

They were hanging down freely; at last Matt could worship, and serve his truest purpose; at last, he could be brainwashed again, brainwashed even deeper. And he could finally have sex, and sate his new, hungry, pulsing cock.

Matt started fucking Tessi’s breasts again. It felt even better than the time before. The pink champagne had completed their transformations, but its presence was maintaining their arousal, and the more they absorbed it, the more mindless and turned on each of them became.

And Tessi’s breasts were as sensitive as ever; each touch of Matt’s cock as it slid in and out from between them set off another orgasm for her, spurred on to ever higher heights of pleasure by the champagne’s bubbling influence. Tessi was enjoying herself so much— she was just an empty-headed, big-titted bimbo, and that was exactly what she wanted to be. She was an empty-headed big-titted bimbo, and she was being used for sex. She was a sextoy, and she was being used for sex. Everything was perfect in her world.

Everything was perfect in Matt’s world too. If he could just keep worshiping Tessi’s huge hypnotic tits forever… he knew his life would be complete. He fucked them even harder; and his new giant cock was so responsive. It seemed so much more capable of pleasure than his old cock. He never wanted to go back to the way he had been before.

While Matt and Tessi had once again been succumbing to the champagne’s influence, Kaia had gone back out into the hall looking for the two girls that Matt had brought for her. Each was still sitting on the floor, wearing a blank expression, but Kaia knew the trancing drug’s half hour window would close soon, and she needed to start each girl’s enslavement before that happened.

“Both of you get up and follow me,” Kaia said; but each girl was still so zoned out. They needed a little help, like they had when Matt had brought them in to begin with, so Kaia led them by the hand further down the hall to two rooms that were side by side.

Kaia put Ramona in the first room. Then she put Cybill in the second room, before going back in to Ramona’s room to get her set-up.

First, she removed all of Ramona’s clothes. Then she picked up the only thing that was in the room: a black rubber mask. It was shaped like a gas mask, with three protruding chambers coming out from the base of it, and two large openings for Ramona’s eyes.

Ramona was vaguely aware of the black rubber mask as it settled on the top of her head. There was a sharp stabbing pain in her scalp… the trancing drug had been wearing off slowly, but that pain was enough to speed the process up.

Kaia took Ramona’s clothes, and left the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

Ramona had come all the way back to awareness now; but she’d come back too late to confront Kaia physically, and too late to escape from the room which was now locked.

She’d immediately gone to the door to try and open it from the inside, but now that she knew it was locked, there was no point in pulling on it anymore. She released the door’s handle.

It felt like the mask was doing something… it was doing something inside her mind. The sharp stabbing pain that she’d felt when the mask had first settled onto her head— it had stuck part of itself into her head, and was now directly inside her brain. She could feel it shifting around up there— looking for something to connect to— something to hook itself into—

Ramona tried pulling the mask off, but it seemed to be really locked onto her. She could no more lift it off of her head than she could open the door to the room she was inside of…

Ramona gasped. The mask had found its connection; and a pulse of pleasure had just arrived in her pussy. The mask had tapped into the part of her brain that sent stimulus to her pussy— and now it had control of that function, instead of her body. And it had just tested the connection by sending a wave of pleasure down to its newly acquired territory.

Ramona was very upset to see that the test had been successful. A wave of arousal had gone through her pussy and caused her to lubricate.

Maybe her mind still hadn’t completely come back to her. Everything about this was so wrong and strange— so far beyond the boundaries of her normal life— and she hadn’t even started panicking yet— she’d tried resisting, but she hadn’t panicked— hadn’t become confused or despondent either. Was she in some kind of shock, or denial? She had a husband, she had children, she had a life— she should be thinking about them more. She shouldn’t be resisting just to resist… she should resist so she could get back to the ones she loved…

But now that the mask had established its direct link to her brain, it was bringing its other functions online. It was filling with colors— and nonsensical sounds that didn’t sound like anything— the colors were strobing through Ramona’s vision, the sounds were droning in her ears— and the mask was sending direct pulses of pleasure to her pussy to reinforce everything else it was doing.

Ramona let out a wail that got lost somewhere and turned into a moan. She didn’t want this… she didn’t want to be whatever it was that the mask was trying to turn her into… She was her own person… She had a family… Though at this exact minute she couldn’t quite remember their faces…

Through the haze of color and sound, an impulse entered her mind. The mask was telling her to play with her nipples.

Ramona found a burst of strength in herself, and used it to try and pull the mask off again. She clawed at it, fingers scrabbling over black rubber, but the mask didn’t even shift an inch. And the impulse was still in her head, and becoming more insistent. Each new flash of light strengthened it. Each new sound played inside the mask— reaching her brain through her ears— strengthened it too.

She had to resist. She shouldn’t do as it told her. It was trying to do something to change her mind, and she had to stop it before it succeeded.

But her nipples were so hard and tense… they just needed a little relief… just a little relief, and then she would feel better… She’d be able to think clearly again if she could get just a little relief from the pleasure the mask was filling her with.

She stopped trying to pull it off of herself. Instead she started stroking over her nipples. She used all the fingers on each hand to do it, running her hand down over one breast and then back up again. Then she’d repeat with the over hand.

She made sure to move her hands slowly enough so that she could feel the underside of each finger as it passed over her nipple. She was stroking just like the mask was telling her to, with its lights and its sounds…

The mask was a prison locking her in, a black rubber prison that was constraining the view of her world. It was shrinking her world down until it was only the size of lights and sounds and the impulse to play with her nipples… She felt surrounded by chaos on every side, her head full of sounds that made no sense, her eyes blinded by lights that shifted too quickly to keep up with. All of these elements were working together to break down her resistance. All of them working to eliminate it forever.

But she didn’t want to resist anymore… had she wanted to before? She couldn’t remember why she would have wanted to. Her breasts felt incredible under her hands… her nipples kept getting stiffer with every touch, aching themselves into new heights of pleasure…

And all throughout the mask was still pulsing pleasure to her through the direct connection it had with her pussy. It was making her pussy so slick and wet… and it was shifting inside her brain again now, wrapping itself around the section it was linked too and pulling at it. It was almost like… it was nibbling at her there… and because the mask controlled the nerves in her pussy through that link, it felt like someone was actually there between her legs… and nibbling on her there.

Oh, her folds were aching… but were they really her vaginal at all? They felt like a proxy for her brain’s inner ridges… she was spreading her legs with a shift of her hips, but it really felt like she was pulling her brain back, opening it up to expose it to the mask that now controlled her… if it had been a living thing she would have begged it… she would have begged and begged it to mindfuck her even harder than it was already doing it. She wanted it to mindfuck her until she forgot that she had ever been Ramona… wanted it to mindfuck her until she could only remember being a rubber-masked slut.

She spread her legs wider, and felt her brain open up accordingly.

In the room right next door to Ramona’s, Cybill was becoming aware again as the drug she’d been given by Matt wore off.

Now that she was more or less clear-headed, she took in her surroundings.

The first thing she notices was that the door to her room was shut.

The second thing she noticed was that room contained nothing except a sybian that was sitting in the room’s center.

Cybill had never used a sybian before— she’d always been a little curious about them. But this sybian felt almost sinister. It was not an innocent source of curiosity for her— she was literally locked in a room with it, and that frightened her.

There was a clicking noise— and Kaia began speaking.

“That sybian you see is filled with pink goo,” said Kaia. “And that goo will slowly turn any girl that sits on the sybian into a dumb bimbo.”

Cybill’s eyes widened in fear.

“But I’ll give you a chance: if you can keep yourself from sitting on the sybian for a full half-hour, you’ll be free to go.”

There was a clicking noise again, and Kaia’s voice disappeared.

Cybill looked at the sybian for a minute— then turned her back on it, and crossed her arms over her chest.

It was at this moment that she realized she was naked— she hadn’t noticed before because she’d been so focused on getting out of the room; and then she’d been distracted by Kaia speaking to her through the speakers.

But it didn’t matter that she was naked. She was going to stand her, facing the wall, with her back turned on the sybian. She didn’t care that she had always wanted to try a sybian. She didn’t care that she’d always been curious about them. There was absolutely no way that she was going to investigate the thing in the center of the room any more closely. And there was definitely no way that she was actually going to get on the thing and try it. She would stay standing exactly where she was for the full-half hour, and just wait out the clock.

But time felt like it was passing very slowly. And… she could smell something in the room… she couldn’t quite place the smell, but she knew it attracted her. Smelling it made her want to smell more of it— and follow it back to its source so she could inhale it more deeply from there.

She knew that it had to be the pink goo.

She wrapped her arms around herself, and held gripped the sides of her body with her hands. She wouldn’t follow the smell of the pink goo. It was too dangerous. She was going to stay standing here.

Yet as she stood there, she was inhaling the goo constantly… that goo filled dildo was calling to her… and the longer she breathed in the smell of it, the number she could feel her mind becoming. The smell of it was numbing out all her concerns— all her fears, all her worries, all her objections. She could feel it happening, and she tried to stop it, but there didn’t seem to be anything she could do. There was always more of the smell, and it just kept making her mind more numbed out.

Cybill dug deep. She really needed to resist. If there had ever been a time to call on her will-power, it was now.

“I won’t use the sybian!” She shouted at the walls, as if trying to convince them. She was really trying to convince herself. “I won’t let that pink goo inside of my body!”

But she was letting the pink goo inside of her body. She couldn’t stop it from coming in as long as she was inhaling it. And as long as she was in the room, she would keep inhaling it.

She shook her head. She shook her head so hard her neck hurt. No, she thought, defiantly. No, she wouldn’t do it. She wouldn’t.

She hugged herself tighter than ever. So hard that it made her body ache. She sank down to sitting on the floor, her knees pulled up to her chest, her face hidden against them, hoping— praying— the smell couldn’t reach her if her face was hidden.

She could still smell it. The only thing she could think about was climbing onto the dildo and letting it fuck her mind away.

Her eyes were burning— she was crying. She didn’t want to smell it. She didn’t want it to keep affecting her brain this way. She didn’t want to become a dumb bimbo. But it felt like hardly any time had passed at all. How could she ever make it to the end of the half hour?

But she had to! She cried more despondently. She had to make it, she would not let herself be turned into a bimbo. If she could just stop smelling it…

She couldn’t. The smell of that goo-filled dildo was reaching deep into her mind. She rose, as if she were entranced again; she walked to the sybian, and lowered her aching pussy onto the dildo.

As soon as she was on it, she felt the first drops of goo oozing into her… and more of the numb feeling she’d been getting just from inhaling the stuff came into her body.

It was thick— stretching her— shaking her with vibrations as it fucked her, vibrations she felt all through her body; the pleasure was so intense it pushed all her thoughts out of her head.

Then Cybill would try to bring them back… but the fucking of the sybian was combined with the oozing of the goo. And somehow each time her attention came back from the pleasuring the sybian was giving her she found her mind number than before. Important information was being shoved out of it. Her mind was being emptied against her will; she was being dumbed down. She couldn’t stop it— and yet she was becoming increasingly apathetic to this as the goo dosed her.

What did it matter if she was dumb, really? She was a sextoy. Here was a revelation her bimbo brain could understand: she was a sextoy. She only existed to be used for sex. It was the only thing she ever needed to think about or worry about ever again. She was a sextoy. Sextoys didn’t think. They only fucked who they were told to fuck. They fucked who they were told to fuck when they were told to do it. All their decisions would be made for them. The only thing they needed to worry about was pleasuring the people who wanted to fuck them. And they didn’t need intTessigence for that.

Cybill was a sextoy. She understood that now— and she let out a light giggle.

Kaia had been monitoring the progress of each of her slaves throughout their enslavement processes— Matt and Tessi in the pool, Ramona in her mask, and Cybill on the sybian. She was confident that they were all ready now— she’d checked in on them throughout, and now she knew that each process had run its course.

She gathered her four new slaves together into her bedroom, and instructed them to start fucking each other.

There was a free-for-all as the four of them entangled themselves with each other… Matt moving his cock between mouths and cunts and breast — he returned to Tessi’s breasts most often of all— the three girls putting their mouths on pussy or cock whenever one was in easy reach.

Kaia watched, and felt she was looking ahead at the future. All four of these slaves belonged to her now. She could make them fuck like this as many times as she wanted; or she could make them all fuck her at once; or she could fuck each one individually. She knew that she would explore each and every option that was available for her. There were just so many opportunities for pleasure right in front of her.

And anytime that her slaves’ original personalities resurfaced, she would be ready to brainwash them back into compliance again. Their minds could come back. It wouldn’t matter— she would always be able to return them to mindlessness again. She would always be able to restore their obedience.

As Kaia watched her slaves fuck, she smiled. She was going to have so much fun with them all. These four slaves were hers— and she would keep them forever.

* * *