The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Possessing Spirit

Chapter 2

“Yvette, I don’t understand.”

“I am no longer the woman I used to be. Like the mistress, I live for you and am completely yours.”

“Are you saying that you are my slave?”

“Yes Master. I live for your pleasure, to do your bidding and act as a vessel for the Mistress. It is, as we French say, my raison d’etre.”

“But I don’t want a slave, Yvette, I just want my Claudia.”

“And she wants you too, Master. She is just not sure that she will be able to stay, so she wants to protect you and bring you pleasure.”

“And you are that pleasure.”

“Yes, at least part of that pleasure.”

Nigel was worried. Yvette’s transformation was as incredible as it was horrifying. While he loved Claudia dearly, he thought it wrong to take away someone’s freewill. He was worried that perhaps Claudia had another target in mind.

“Yvette, I’m so sorry that this happened to you!” he lamented.

“Master, I deserved it after what I did to you. I am obviously not capable of acting like a proper maid, let alone a proper person. The Mistress helped me to see that. What I did to you was inexcusable. Now I’m finally happy.”

Nigel knew that there was no arguing with Yvette at this point. He needed to find out what his dearest dead wife was up to and reason with her to stop. “Do you know where Claudia went?”

“Back to her bedroom, I suppose.”

As cross as he was at Stacey, Nigel could not bear the thought of having her turned into another person like Yvette. “Yvette, don’t let Lady Hallsey into the master bedroom. I will need you to follow me.”

“I would like to wash up first if you don’t mind, Master.”

“Of course. I’ll meet you upstairs shortly.”

After Nigel had exited the study, Yvette picked up the phone. “Hello Mademoiselle MacAdams? It is Yvette from Hallsey Hall. My mistress is interested in a formal gown.”

Heather McAdams smiled. Business was going quite well, she thought as she crossed her lusciously, long legs and shifted her perfect hourglass figure in her seat. The redhead was happy to be getting more business from Hallsey Hall. She had been business partners in her dress shop with the late Lady Hallsey as she and Claudia had been old school chums. Claudia was willing to float a loan to her friend when the business was in danger. Instead, Heather gave Claudia 35% of the company; thinking that if it went belly up that she would not be responsible for having to pay her friend back.

What nobody knew was that when business had picked up, Heather had seduced Claudia as they were celebrating their success. It was the only time in her ten year marriage that Claudia had been unfaithful. In the morning, Heather had called Claudia and threatened to tell Nigel, if she did not just forget about the investment. This happened just before Claudia got sick. Fairly soon, Claudia had died and since Nigel had not known about the investment, the blackmail was no longer necessary. Her business had significantly grown in the last two years. She had hired three more seamstresses and a French designer, along with a bookkeeper. While she still dabbled with designs, she was more content to run her very lucrative business.

While she had entertained the notion of being the next Lady Hallsey after Claudia had died, she never got the chance to get her hooks into Nigel, as he had departed for America and returned with a wife, a “movie actress”, who was totally unsuitable in Heather’s eyes. Still, she would enact her revenge on Stacey by marking up the cost of the gown she would make for her. Apparently Lady Hallsey had requested her presence personally to do the measurements. It was an annoyance, but nothing that she had not done for some of her other wealthy clientele. Yvette had asked her to come tomorrow at 9:30 AM. That would give her some time to mull over some design ideas.

Nigel was standing outside the master bedroom, waiting for his maid. “This is all too strange”, he thought.

“Master, I am ready,” smiled his arriving French maid/slave.

Nigel turned the door knob and opened the door and shuddered. The room seemed kind of cold. Yvette walked over to the trunk in the corner and opened it. The luminous translucent cloud floated out of the box and enveloped the maid. Then a familiar look and smile came across her countenance. “So my darling, that was amazing,” she grinned as she threw Yvette’s arms around her husband and kissed him. When she broke the kiss, she continued. “I appear to have been thrown clear of Yvette’s body when I climaxed… speaking of Yvette, do you like your little surprise?”

“I’m not sure that I do.” said Nigel tersely.

“Don’t be cross love. I know that you were always attracted to her…”

“I was not!”

“Darling, wives always know these things. I’m not saying that you ever considered being unfaithful. Yvette is a beautiful woman and there never is any harm in looking, right?”

“Perhaps… Claudia, love?”

“Yes, dearest?”

“I need you to promise me something.”

“I will if I can,” she said, as her smile left her face.

“You have to promise not to turn anyone else into someone like Yvette.”

“I’m sorry darling, but I can’t make that promise. It is quite clear, love, that you are terrible at matters of the heart; as the wretch Stacey and before her, the now quite loyal and charming Yvette proved.”

Yvette preened at her mistress’ compliment, as Claudia continued. “Besides dearest, I have to settle some unresolved matters. If a byproduct of these transactions are more comely forms, eager and willing to share your bed, so be it.”

“Claudia, I will not allow it…” started Nigel.

“Jelly, dearest, I don’t want to have to modify you to accept this arrangement, do I?” she looked sternly.

Nigel was stuck. He knew he had to play along to avoid becoming a happy little master, so he did something he hated to do to Claudia. He deceived her. “No, dear… it is just a lot to get used to.”

“I know, dearest. I promise you that you will eventually like it. I will also promise you not to possess anyone who does not deserve to be possessed.”

“Well hopefully that just means Stacey,” he thought. He needed to find some way to keep her away, maybe even send her to London. “I guess I can live with that. As long as there are not too many more. I don’t want people to get suspicious,” said Nigel.

“No. Not many people in our lives deserve what happened to Yvette, befall them.”

“I would hope not.”

“Jelly dear?”

“Yes, love?”

“You aren’t cross with your little flower, are you?”

Nigel knew that Claudia had him. They had been devoted to each other in life. Now he had her back, even if only for a little while longer. He didn’t want to fight with her. He did not want to deceive her. He would figure out what to do with Stacey in the morning. For now, he would bask in the love of his Claudia and in Yvette’s lovely body, which had become a willing receptacle for that love. As Yvette was already altered, nothing could be done. He might as well enjoy her. “Of course not, my darling,” he said as he picked up the maid’s lithe form and laid it on he and Claudia’s marital bed.

“Oh, Jelly! Take me like you did on our wedding night!” moaned Claudia, as she could smell the desire coming from the maid’s body she was possessing.

Nigel looked down at Yvette’s body that was still dressed in her maid’s uniform. He then heard something a bit disconcerting, yet somehow arousing.

“Rip it off us, Master,” came Yvette’s voice, accent and all.

Nigel’s passion took over and soon the maid garment lay ruined on the floor and Yvette’s stunning body became visible to him again.

Yvette and Claudia then had a quick conversation in their mind. “Mistress, if you like, I can please the master with my mouth. I am very good at it, so I’m told.”

“Yes, Yvette, I think his Lordship would like it. He would like it very much.”

“Master, the mistress has said I could please you with my mouth,” said Yvette, as she fished his member out and began to lick the head.

Nigel was so lost in passion, he moaned and nodded as he managed to get his trousers and underpants down to his ankles. Yvette grabbed his member, put the head in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down; sucking the very life out of his manhood. Soon he groaned as the maid’s hot little mouth was quickly bringing him to climax. He fired rope after rope of his spend into her eager mouth and she hungrily drank every drop.

Once Yvette had sucked him hard again and pulled her head off his groin,, he heard Claudia’s voice say “Now I shall please you, my darling,” as she pulled Nigel on top of her maid’s body.

Soon Nigel was driving himself into the sexy servant’s body. He heard the familiar moans and mewling sounds that his wife made when they made love. The intensity of these sounds and her movements told Nigel that his wife was close to orgasm. He knew he was close too. He then felt the French maid’s channel constrict around his buried member. He heard Claudia calling out his name and he flooded Yvette’s body with his seed.

Nigel was not used to having so much sex, so he began to get weary, as he barely noticed the white cloud leave his maid’s body and disappear into the trunk in the corner. He then felt a pair of lips begin to kiss him and soon a tongue gently sparred with his for a few minutes or so. After the kiss was broken, he began to drift off to sleep. The last thing he heard was Yvette’s voice. “Bon Nui, my darling Master.”

Nigel had a strange dream. He was lying in the bed in the master bedroom with both Yvette and Stacey and they were kissing each other. After Stacey broke this kiss, she looked at Nigel and smiled. He then felt the maid’s talented mouth on his genitals “Do you like that Jelly?” said Claudia’s voice coming out of Stacey’s mouth, as Nigel groaned at the pleasant sensation between his legs.

Nigel drifted awake as he felt a wet sensation between his legs. Then he moaned in protest as the sensation was removed. He then felt an even hotter sensation and some weight on top of him. He opened his eyes to see his stunning maid riding him. Soon he fired his seed into Yvette. He realized that he had been making love to Yvette, as his wife had never made love to him like that before.

“Bon jour, Master, Did you enjoy that, Cheri?” she grinned.

“Yes, Yvette. Is your mistress there?”

“No, Master. She is in the trunk.”

“Then why did you make love to me?”

“Because I love you master. I am, how do you say? Your concubine.”

“My Concubine?!”

“Oui. Your slave concubine, who loves you so very much, Master. As your concubine, I will do everything with my body and mind to please you. I am still your maid and I will work much harder than I did, I promise Master! You should probably make Gretchen the ‘Head Maid’, as she has a lot more experience than I...”

Nigel listened to the naked maid still straddling his quickly becoming flaccid member. Whatever Claudia had done to her, was all encompassing. She now was in love with him, but she had no expectation, other than to serve him in and out of bed . He smiled at her enthusiastic uttering. She was lovely and sexy. Now despite how it happened, Nigel had to admit that he was pleased that he had Yvette to be his lover. After Stacey had divorced him, he would not need to remarry. Yvette would be a loyal companion, who would share his bed and give him the passion and companionship he had yearned for. While she could not be his wife, due to class distinctions, Nigel would not be the first to use his maid in such a way. The difference with Yvette would be that she truly loved him as a husband. Nigel’s heart began to become overwhelmed by Yvette and by what Claudia had done for him.

He pulled her down to him, as his member slipped out of her. He then brought her to his lips to silence her with a passionate French kiss, which she hungrily returned.

When he broke the kiss, he looked into her adoring eyes and said, “Thank you, my darling girl, but you will continue to be the head maid and you will continue to share my bed. You have become such a loving person that you have made me quite happy.”

Yvette blushed “Merci, master!”