The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Possessing Spirit

Chapter 3

At about nine-thirty, Heather MacAdams was led up to the master bedroom by Yvette. Yvette could feel the attractive woman’s eyes upon her. Her madam had told her about her drunken experience with the dressmaker and Yvette understood her madam’s anger. Now apparently, this woman was attracted to her too.

“Please wait here, Mademoiselle MacAdams. My madam will be here shortly,” said Yvette as she raised the blinds and walked over toward the trunk. When Heather walked over to look out the window, Yvette undid the clasp of the trunk and it popped open. As Yvette quickly walked toward the door and waited there, she saw the familiar white cloud come out of the trunk and move towards the unsuspecting redhead.

Heather was looking out the window at the Hallsey estate. For the past year she had bemoaned the fact that she had missed out on being the next Lady Hallsey. Nigel was quite handsome as men go. While she preferred the fairer sex, she would have had no problem playing the part of his dutiful wife. Heather found sex with attractive men like Nigel quite pleasurable. She just preferred the intimacy that she had with her women lovers. Nigel was a sensitive man, according to Claudia, so perhaps he would have been her perfect male lover. Still, with a tasty little dish like Yvette living there, she would not necessarily have had to give up women altogether. She would have made a good Lady Hallsey, she thought with some regret.

All of a sudden Heather felt a chill come over her body. Then she felt herself become dizzy and she collapsed into Yvette’s waiting arms. Heather realized that she was no longer alone in her mind. After a brief moment, she sensed who her new companion was and an internal conversation took place.

“Claudia?”

“Hello Heather.”

“What... what ‘s happening?”

“I’ve come back, Heather and in a few minutes you and I will be serving my husband.”

Heather felt like she was slipping away, but she began to fight the feeling.

“Really, Heather, you can try to fight it for a while, but why bother. You will eventually lose.”

“But how Claud? Why?”

“To be honest old friend, I don’t know how, but Heather, we both know why.”

“Claud, you must know I wasn’t serious about that blackmail stuff... it was all a joke...I would have never cheated you,” struggled Heather.

“That lie is not becoming of you, Heather. Even if that were true, I shall never forgive you for taking advantage of me and I shall never forgive myself for letting you. We both owe Nigel a huge debt and I am going to use your body and mind to repay it!”

“But darling, if it is just a matter of giving myself to Nigel for a night, I would gladly do it. He is quite a handsome man...”

“That’s not enough. Besides, I’m going to have a hard time convincing him to take you as his obedient mistress to worry about your attitude toward Nigel”

Heather was scared and Claudia could sense it. Heather felt her control slipping away, bit by bit. Then she heard a voice coming out of her mouth, say something terrible. “Yvette darling?”

“Yes, my mistress?”

“Please take off your clothes,” said Heather’s mouth with Claudia’s tone.

Heather not only saw Yvette begin to reveal her lovely body, but she felt her own hands beginning to remove her clothes. She smelled the maid’s desire and then she was horrified to smell her own, as she saw her beautiful, large breasts spill out of her unfastened brassier. She felt her knickers. They were already soaked. As she felt them being removed, she saw Yvette move towards her. She felt her resolve completely crumble as she saw her hand take the maid’s as they walked towards the bed.

By late morning, Nigel was in the study reviewing household expenses. He started the odious task of trying to determine staff cuts and other economies. He had called Stacey at the Nutley Inn and fobbed her off with a story of mildew which required an extra day’s cleaning. He suggested that she go to London, but surprisingly she refused. “I need to keep my eyes on you,” she said accusingly. “Wouldn’t want you to forget about me while you are organizing our finances. I will be back for dinner before returning to the Inn tonight.” she hissed.

So it was true, thought Nigel. She would be divorcing him. He drifted back to his figures with a heavy heart.

Soon a knock came at the door. “Come in” bid Nigel.

Yvette walked in with Heather in tow. “Your Lordship, Mademoiselle MacAdams needs a quick word.”

“Thank you Yvette,” smiled Nigel, impressed at the easiness Yvette had in maintaining her public personae as she walked out of the room.

“Heather, it has been a long time!” smiled Nigel as he hugged his dead wife’s friend.

Heather melted into the embrace, but a tear came to her eye. “Nigel, I did something terrible that I need to tell you about,” she said before explaining the drunken evening with Claudia and the blackmail attempt afterwards.

When she was done, Nigel looked at her in shock. “Why are you telling me this?” asked Nigel.

“So you can see why Claudia turned me into your obedient, loving mistress,” cried Heather.

While Nigel was angry at Heather, he was heartbroken that another woman had fallen victim to his wife’s vengeance. “Heather, I’m so sorry that this happened to you.”

“I deserve it, Master.”

“Master?”

“Yes, like Yvette she is your slave.” said Claudia’s tone and inflection coming from Heather’s mouth.

“But Claud...”

“Jelly, I will never forgive Heather or myself for what we did to you. We both owe you for that.”

“But Heather is paying a dearer price.”

“Perhaps, but it was her machinations which brought this on in the first place. She got me intoxicated on champagne and then took advantage of the attraction I had for her at school. My heart broke when I woke up and remembered what I had done the night before. Then Heather had the audacity to blackmail me. A week later, I became sick. When I learned that I would not recover, I thought I was somehow being punished for what happened.”

“Still Claudia, this is not right...”

“Darling... are you getting a conscience again? Do I have to make you happy about this?”

Nigel knew that he was stuck. If he didn’t accept the beautiful Heather, Claudia would make him. “No dear. I’m just afraid that she is too prominent a woman to have as a mistress.”

“Well darling, if you feel so strongly about it, you can get rid of the American and marry Heather. She’s from a suitable family and with her new mindset, she would make a wonderful Lady Hallsey. ”

Heather smiled inside. She was hoping that her perfect master would not reject her because of the evil acts of her past.

Nigel didn’t say anything. He did not know what to say. He then saw Heather’s body advance towards him. “Isn’t she beautiful, Jelly?”

“She is lovely,” said Nigel with an air of resignation.

“She wants this as much as I do. She wants to please you. She has always found you attractive.”

“I have,” admitted Heather in her own voice, as she took him in her arms.

“I will let her willingly give herself to you, as she now wants,” said Claudia’s inflection

Nigel looked into the eyes of the stunning redhead as she brought his lips to hers. His head began to swim with passion. Soon they both removed their clothes and Nigel carefully pulled Heather’s body to the floor. Her eyes were shining with lust.

“Take me Master!” said Heather’s voice, as she saw his body roll on top of hers and he entered her.

From her earlier interaction with Yvette, Heather’s vagina was plenty moist enough as the head of his cock passed easily through her folds and began to continue its journey into her depths.

“Oh, Master, I’ve wanted this for so long. I wanted to be your wife, but now I know I was not good enough! " she groaned. “I will be anything you want me to be!”

Nigel found her lips and began to kiss her passionately, as he continued to pound into her with abandon. Soon their mutual lust became too much for them both, as he fired into her and she climaxed on his spike. Like with last time, Claudia disappeared in a puff of white smoke.

When Nigel regained his bearings he found himself gazing into the beautiful, smiling eyes of Heather. “Did I please you, Master?” she asked hopefully.

“I’d be lying if I said you didn’t,” said Nigel somewhat ruefully.

“What is wrong, Master? I promise not to tell anyone about us. I can be discreet.”

“It’s not that. I’m just sad about what happened to you.”

“Master, please be careful or the mistress...”

“No, I know I have to accept all of this, but I don’t have to like it. Heather, you have been a guest in my house. You were a friend of my wife and so a friend of mine. Despite the terrible things you did, you never did anything to Claudia that made me love her less. What she is doing to people like you and Yvette has me questioning that love now.”

“Please be patient with her Master. She loves you so much and wants you to have women in your life who will love you. She doesn’t want you to make a mistake like Stacey Sommers again. As far as what happened to me, I deserved everything she did to me... but Master, she has honestly made me happy too.”

“How?”

“She gave me a worthy purpose and a lovely man to serve and love. I originally did not have such noble intentions concerning you. I had wanted to be your next wife, but that actress beat me to you. Now I can love and serve you, Master. I know that my form pleases you and you may have it whenever and however you wish,” she smiled, as she pulled him into her arms and kissed him sweetly.

Nigel looked at the beautiful redhead. While he didn’t really like her subservient behavior much, he did like the sweetness of her new nature. “So you really love me?”

“With all of my heart!”

Nigel knew that he couldn’t be alone. His personality made it necessary to have someone to share his life. When Stacey inevitably divorced him, he had planned to have Yvette become his unofficial wife; however, now that Heather had been corrupted, she was eminently suitable to become the next Lady Hallsey. Still, he had to find a way of giving her some sense of identity, which Claudia had robbed from her. While he doubted that she could ever be completely normal again, he did not want to marry a mindless slave. He had to try. “Can you wait for me?” he asked.

“I don’t understand, Master.”

“I’ll explain in a moment. Firstly, you must refrain from calling me ‘Master’.”

“What should I call you?”

“What you’ve always called me.”

“But Master, I have always called you ‘Master’.”

“I don’t understand.”

“When the Mistress changed me, I became a tool to serve you and a vessel for her to help you. I am no longer that person you knew before.”

“You remember everything from before, right?”

“Yes, Master. There is much that I wish I could forget.”

“You were fond of me though and found me attractive.”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s start with that. As you want to serve me, you can best do this by being the good part of Heather MacAdams, while loving me like you currently do. If you do this, you will please me greatly.”

“Oh, Master! I want to please you more than anything!”

“Then you must stop calling me, Master.”

“Would it be presumptuous to call you ‘darling’?”

“In public, at least for now, but in private, I’d like that very much.”

“OK, my darling Nigel,” she grinned.

“When I’m divorced, depending what happens, I may just decide to propose to you, if you can bear being married to a pauper,” smiled Nigel.

“Nigel, darling, I have plenty of money, especially if you decide you want me to sell my business.”

“That should be up to you.”

“It is, but I will do whatever I think will make you happy,” she grinned, as she captured his lips again.

A little later after Heather left, Yvette walked in, but it was Claudia doing the talking. “Nigel, why did you tell Heather that she could call you “Nigel’ and me, ‘Claudia’"?”

“Because I don’t want her for a slave.”

“Jelly...” she started to threaten.

“I have accepted that she is mine, Claud. If I decide to marry her, I want her to be a woman, not a slave.”

“But she needs to suffer..”

“My little flower, she can no longer suffer if she is a slave to us, right? I sense, my darling, that you are more concerned about seeking revenge than making me happy.”

“That is absurd, Nigel. You are ....”

“Darling, look at me. You forget my love that I know you and love you, warts and all. If by some chance you can stay with me, I want to be with you. If not, then you have already given me more than I needed, with Yvette and Heather.”

“But she made me unfaithful to you.”

“I am going to tell you what I told her. She did nothing to you that would have diminished my love for you. I am worried about what you still intend to do though. Claud, this revenge is not becoming of you my darling. You were never like this in life. Please don’t make this my last memory of you!”

Claudia began to cause Yvette’s tears to flow. “I’m so sorry, Jelly.”

Nigel pulled Yvette’s body into an embrace. “I know, my sweet little flower. We’ve been given a second chance at love. Let’s not waste it on revenge.”

“Yes my darling boy,” she said, before taking his head in her hands and kissing him.