The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 1

* * *

Notes

* * *

E.

Really?

No way..

...well, shit. She’s smart, and it’s not like I have a better guess.

I pressed my pencil against the test sheet and filled in the circle. Alicia was far too focused on her own test to notice my ever-present gaze; rather fortunate that she was also one of the highest-scoring students in the class. Perhaps her unbreaking focus was the leading cause of her grades? Maybe if I were to put just as much effort into working the test myself, I’d have similar levels of success...

B.

Did she fill in B.?

I’m going with it. Fuck like I know what the correct answer is; this class is too goddamn challenging.

The following few minutes passed as the previous ones had. Alicia jotted down an answer, followed by me coming to the same result a few moments later when she was too focused on her next question. Though, eventually, reality hit like a train. Not me, mind you. No, the train hit her. For a reason I couldn’t begin to understand, she bolted her head up and decided to look around her surroundings. That’s precisely when her eyes landed on mine.

She frowned.

Shit.

Her hand rose up.

Fuck.

Mrs. Watkins’ gaze quickly picked up on her student’s raised hand. “Yes. Alicia?”

Alicia shot me a dirty stare before turning her attention towards the teacher. “Cody’s been spying on my test!”

I bolted to my feet. “That isn’t true!”

“It’s alright.” Mrs. Watkins said to Alicia, “And it is true.” She added to me after taking in an annoyed breath. The inhale of air caused her chest to rise and pleasingly push against her buttoned-up blouse. “I noticed your cheating ages ago.”

“But, I...”

“Cody.” She fixed the glasses which were drooping down the bridge of her nose. “You do realize I can both slow and expedite time at will, yes?”

In response, I just collapsed back onto my seat and muttered. “Fuck me...”

I fucking forgot about that shit. Everyone in this god-forsaken school had some kind of gift or ‘unique’ ability, well... as unique of an ability as it can be in a world or nearly everyone had powers. Sure, there was a small 10% of humans with no special traits in their genes, but the vast majority had abilities. It makes it hard to remember who can do what, so much so that I had entirely forgotten Mrs. Wakins’ fucking power. She can make a thirty-minute class take thirty hours, all while everyone in the class was none the wiser of the elongated period. My quick glances towards Alicia’s paper could’ve been a slow hour-long stare for all I know. But of course, she has an Omega-level ability; she’s a fucking teacher and High-End Academy. The school is perhaps the most well-known educational agency in the country. People with Prime-level abilities graduate with boosts up to Omega-level, and if an Omega-level performs well enough in class, they can graduate at Alpha-level.

How is that possible? Well, this school, and most other government-issued academic agencies, are the only places one can get official enhancement charms. And they aren’t given out easily; one needs to graduate from the school with top grades and high performance in additional avenues. It’s fair since enhancement charms are able to amplify one’s ability to a point above its base level. An Alpha charm enhances an Omega-level ability to an Alpha one, in the same vein as how an Omega charm enhances a Prime-level ability to an Omega-level.

Oh! And if someone wants to gain the license to hold multiple level charms, such as an Omega charm and an Alpha charm. That poor soul has to brave the education system twice. Once to boost their ability to Omega and again to upgrade to an Alpha. It is a fucking process. A process I doubt I am going to complete successfully since I’m having problems on a fucking biology test.

“Cheating does nothing but hinder you, Cody.” Mrs. Wakins resumed reading the book in her hands. “Since I had the time, I customized each test. The answers vary for everyone.”

Alicia stuck her tongue out at me.

Wow, really? Sticking her tongue out? That action built a natural longing inside me to stick my dick down her throat. Yeah, that’d show her.

“No need for a punishment.” Mrs. Wakins continued. “You’ll be disciplined enough by your failing grade.”

A soft chuckle echoed throughout the room. And, of course, Mrs. Wakins said nothing about that. But when I even breathe too loudly, she’s all about keeping a quiet environment.

My eyes bored into the teacher’s uncaring and full-figured body.

“Give Cody an A.”

I blinked.

Fuck...

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I shouldn’t have done that.

My ability is naturally Prime-level—the power to control minds. Most would consider that to be Omega or even Alpha-level, but no... Alas, my mind control ability is laughably weak. I can only control people if they are of weak will or unconscious. Definitely not Mrs. Wakins; she wouldn’t be affected in the slightest; I’d know. I have tried before.

God knows I’ve tried.

I can’t make anyone do shit. This power is just a way for life to taunt me, especially in comparison to my family. Both of my sisters have Omega-level abilities. Lilly, the youngest, has absurdly potent healing abilities. When any part of her body comes in contact with another, said person would be cured of any and all pain. And my older sister, Thea, has an unlimited amount of super-strength, all behind an average older teen’s feminine frame. Modest chest, slightly muscular, tall, lean build, with thick features. No one would expect her to be as strong as she is; luckily for me, she went to a typical school that didn’t give out enhancement charms. She felt as though she didn’t need one, which she was correct in thinking. If she had an Alpha charm, her unmeasurable strength might be too much for even her to control.

The only member of my family to be an Alpha-level is my dear mother. Named Leia, if she ever heard me address her like that and not Mom, I’d be in a world of hurt. Literally, as she has a mix of all her kid’s abilities. Mind control, healing, and super strength. Except, she started off as a Prime-level. And she managed to graduate twice, once to obtain the Omega charm, then a second time to get the Alpha charm. So, she clearly earned her position as an Alpha-level, but that meant her powers were absurdly potent. She could (and has) used her unmatchable super strength to beat my ass when I overstep, then use her healing to bring me back to a painless state by the snap of her fingers. That is not even addressing how powerful her mind control abilities are because... honestly, I don’t know. I can’t tell when she is controlling me if she has ever. And I don’t recall seeing her use her mind control on other people; if she has, she made me forget. She is so fucking powerful with her mind control that most people don’t even know that’s one of her powers.

Unlike my mind control, where whenever I try, the person is keenly aware I just attempted to manipulate them. Hence why I shouldn’t have tried anything with Mrs. Wakins, she’d know, and I’ll be in deep shit. Using one’s powers on another in this school is a violation of the academy’s first and highest rule.

Class ended. And everyone filed out; Alicia delivered one final dirty look my way before she turned to way her hot ass out the door. At least she has a fine body to appreciate; I could somewhat ignore how she threw me under the bus for no valid reason.

I tried to leave with everyone else; trust me, I did. But quickly enough, I noticed that I was moving much... much... much... much...

...significantly slower than everyone else.

Slow enough that I was the last student left in the room.

Mrs. Wakins sighed. “You can stay there.” She said. Like I had a choice, I was still attempting to stand up, for fucks sake. This is slow as hell.

She closed the classroom door, then moved over to sit atop her desk. Her hip and thick legs were wide enough to press against her skirt and tease anyone looking about the thought of just how much warm meat she is packing beneath the clothing. But I knew enough not to look at her skirt. A glance would take literally an hour and not go by stealthily, so I had to appreciate her body through my peripheral vision.

“So. You attempted to ‘Mind Control’ me into giving you a high grade.” She raised a brow. “And you are aware that, regardless if you were successful or not, using your abilities on anyone inside the borders of this campus will lead to an instant explosion? There is no middle ground. It is strictly prohibited unless a teacher provides prior permission. There are NO exceptions.” Her voice died down with a deadly pause before she added coldly. “And I didn’t give permission.”

Suddenly I felt myself be released from her slow-motion hold, and my extremely gradual motion up began an instant spring.

I blinked for a second. A brief period where nothing but silence passed between us as the teacher waited for some kind of response.

“Yes.” I sighed and licked my dry lips. “I know Mrs. Wakins. Really, I don’t even know why... I shouldn’t have done that. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry does not excuse what you did.” She said arms crossed below her sizable chest. “You broke the rules. If I report this to the principal, you will be instantly dismissed with not a single ounce of hesitance.”

“Yeah, yeah. Okay, I get it. Are you going to have me expelled?”

Mrs. Wakins narrowed her eyes. “I... I can ignore you cheating. In the end, you are only hurting yourself, which is punishment enough. But this...” She paused to look me over. “...I personally don’t believe the school should be on a one-strike mindset. Especially for something like this, it isn’t murder; it is a use of powers on another, something that could be a blunder in most cases. You are all growing teenagers, and teenagers make mistakes. I made countless myself growing up..” She noticed my face brighten and added. “But. I learned from them... So, no. I won’t inform the school of this. Though I will discuss this with the authority figure you have on record, I believe it is your mother?”

“Shit.”

“You need to be able to learn in some way. Whatever she decides to do is her own choice. You are dismissed.”

I sighed. And gathered my things, nothing else needed to be said, and honestly, I’m just too glad Mrs. Wakins isn’t a total monster like some of the other teachers. She’s done some bitchy things in the past, but this right here did show a lot to her character; unlike Alicia, she had the perfect opportunity to throw me under the bus and chose against it.

No complaints from me.

At least until Mom comes to pick me up.

Why did my car have to break down...

* * *

I didn’t even make it to her car. Mrs. Wakins must’ve just got off the line with her since when I saw her standing next to the car, she tossed her phone onto the passenger seat and turned to give me a death glare.

Yes. Nice to see you too, Mom...

I meant that literally, more than figuratively in this instance, despite the distinct fact that she’s my mother and that we share a bond that can only stem from being within a personal family. I can’t help but see her as a “woman” just as much, sometimes more so, than I do as my mother. It’s just a natural instinct, one that grew in tune with my teenage hormones. She’s a very attractive woman... in truthfulness, the word “very” doesn’t do her justice. Both of my sisters have the potential to be beauty stars without needing to put in much effort, and my mother is the woman who birthed those two young women. Being forty years on the dot, she looks nearly half her age. It might have something to do with her enhanced genes, but regardless, when being seen with her out in public, be it at the supermarket or school, people can often and have often misinterpreted her to be my taller, busty, full-figured girlfriend more than a parental figure. No matter what she wears, the clothing doesn’t completely succeed in restricting one’s perverted gaze upon the body she had developed. With a huge rack and a slappable ass right beside her curved waist... it’s a blessing she has the power to control minds and not read them. I used to attempt to look away whenever my senses detected her in a perverted eye. But eventually, I reached the point where I couldn’t find it in me to care. She’d bend down here, wear a top with a reasonably low cut there, cleavage, or a fat peach-shaped ass; I’d see something in passing and just jack off later. Gazing hurt no one. Unless she caught the poor soul who looked at the wrong time...

With a simple thought, she could have a whole group of perverts run through the streets bum-ass naked until they are apprehended. It was scary just knowing what she could do on a whim. But that fear came with her power and the Alpha charm, which rested securely around her neck in the form of a necklace. She honestly didn’t even need the charm anymore. After prolonged use, the charm becomes infused with the user, at least that can be said for the majority of its effect. Mom had years to attest to the title of an Alpha-class. The charm had run its course; she could remove it and keep 70% of its effectiveness by now. But that would mean she’d be required by law to dispose of it by returning the charm to prevent it from being handled by someone who hasn’t been licensed. Mom could return it and keep most of her power. Hell, having slightly less godlike power is still a fuckton of potential.

Though she seems attached to it, not that I blame her, and sees the charm as a trophy of some sorts. It takes years to earn it and the title of an Alpha, so by all means, she deserves to keep that thing around her neck. She worked hard and fucking earned it.

And I also got to see it teasingly rest between her tits in the blouse she wore. The top didn’t even have a majorly low neckline, just one that teased a view of the deep cleavage her massive milkable jugs create. I could only see the golden chain as if it descended down her collarbones and atop the small portion of her upper breasts, then disappeared from view as the rest sank between her cleavage. The actual pendant part was entirely hidden by both of her massive chest mounds, but the mental image of that solid metal sign of her power being smothered by two sweaty milk jugs never failed to turn me on. I’d give it a casual sniff if she removed it from her cleavage and held it out for my inspection. Yes, I’d admit that with no regrets.

But you know what I did regret?

Approaching Mom’s vehicle.

See. Once I was in earshot, and before I could even utter the word-

“Hey!”

Mom had one hand on my ear (which would have been enough to rip it right off my head), and her other clenched onto my shoulder. Without a word, she quite literally tossed me into the back of her car, releasing enough force to shake the entire vehicle, and slammed the door shut before getting into the front seat.

The second after she closed the front door, she looked at me through the rearview mirror and shouted. “What the HELL Cody!?”

“Nnngghh..” I grunted from my bruised... everything.

“Have you honest to god, lost your damn mind?!” She stared at me through the mirror, no ounce of her anger held back. “A teacher!? A teacher!? Strictly remember telling you not to use your power on anyone but a TEACHER?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?”

“I... ughhhhnn...” I winced from the pain as I shifted up to a sitting position. “I said I was sorry...”

“Sorry? Sorry is supposed to cut it? Look at me, young man!” Mom shouted for my attention, her eyes bored into me through the mirror until I regretfully met her gaze. “Are you telling me right now that sorry is enough!?!”

“Mom, I’m sorry. What do you want me to say?”

“What do I want? I want you to stay enrolled and not waste the money I am paying the school to educate you! I want you to do what I say and follow the school’s regulations! THAT is what I want. But apparently, you think that you don’t need to obey my orders anymore since you’re nineteen.”

“Yeah! You can make me do anything!” My voice rose in tune with my brewing annoyance. “You’re Alpha-level, right? Just make me.”

Mom’s face appeared to slacken by a fraction. “Cody. I’m not going to take away your free will. Alright? I’m just...” She sighed as her tone of voice died down. “I upset for your sake. I tell you to do something. You do it. No question. And I only want what’s best for you. Such as the many times I stressed the importance of not using your powers on anyone, particularly at school. But you went against my order and could have gotten yourself expelled. Understand why I’m displeased?”

“I understand. And I am sorry, Mom.” I said plainly and glanced out the window.

In response to me, Mom stayed silent and, after a few moments that only served to extend the dead silences, she started the engine.