The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 2

* * *

Notes

* * *

The silence and repeating vehicular hum caused what was an already awkward drive home to feel that much more unsettling. Alas, it was a never-ending loop, one of uncomforting unsettledness, that did nothing but spawn more silence to continue with the awkward feel. Not like I had nothing much to say; in truth, I was almost as peeved as my mother. She went through the exact same education system and graduated...

TWICE!

Yet when I fuck up by complete accident, she acts as though the prospect of her child making a mistake is unreasonable. Is this implying that through the years she spent studying and working through her education, she never fucked up?

Yeah. Sure.

Well, I’m a human, and humans make fucking mistakes. Though she probably wouldn’t understand since that last word doesn’t appear to be in her dictionary.

I mean, I might be overreacting here.. but I don’t think I’m running that far out of bounds after the way she acted. Hell, my bruised shoulder still aches after the way she forcefully tossed me into the car. So perhaps overreacting is a common trait in the family; either way, she fucked started this shit.

When the car pulled into the driveway, I got outright as the vehicle stopped before the garage door could begin to open.

“Cody~” I heard my mother’s voice call out before the rear door slammed shut to efficiently muffle her voice. My attitude couldn’t allow me to offer any more of a shit. What’s the worst that could happen? She’ll get mad? Please. I already crossed that road.

I walked up to the front door and fished for the key from my bookbag. All while Mom watched me in silence for a few moments before she eventually moved the car forward and out of vision into the garage.

Upon unlocking the front door and stepping into the very familiar-looking house I had grown up in, I was met with the fresh and savory smell of food from the kitchen, along with the sound of lively chatter, but the food overpowered that last bit. It gave off the impression that someone was running the indoor grill. Except, we don’t own an indoor grill, so...

Grumble

My stomach turned. And not in that disgusting way it does when I see someone else dick in a porno. Damn it. Now I’m fucking hungry; that what savory food can do to a man. Make someone who wasn’t even hungry starve for the release of mouthwatering sustainment. The food was so pleasantly distracting, I almost forgot about my angered attitude and the voices behind the food.

“Why do you take soooo fuckinnnng lonnnng!!?” A somewhat familiar feminine voice rang from the kitchen.

“Oh,” Said another voice. One that I instinctively recognized without needing to put in much more detective work. “’Scuse me. I like edible food.”

“What and I don’t?”

“With how fast you, ‘cook’.... Yeah girl. And I’m not the one who wanted to eat all the fucking burgers! I don’t know how you... you eat like a pig but look like a supermodel.”

“I have a fast metabolism.”

“You have a fast fucking everything, holy shit.”

Okay. Thea and her bitchy friends are hogging the kitchen. Right. Now I know what place of the house I’m going to be ignoring for the rest of the day.

“Hm?”

As quickly as my legs could take me, I walked past the entrance to the kitchen, but alas, I wasn’t fast enough.

“Sup Lil’ Bro.”

I froze like a dear about to get hit by a fucking truck.

A fiery-haired girl, clad in her buttoned form-fitting school uniform, leaned against the wall with a cellphone in hand. She flashed a snarky grin and, before I could react, I felt my pants tingle. From the subtle feeling alone, I knew what had happened, and one look down to my briefs only confirmed it. My pants were entirely transparent.

“Har’ Har..” I said, rather annoyed by the girl. It’s not the first time she’s pulled shit like this. “Very—”

Snap

Her phone camera flashed, followed soon by the orange-haired girl’s laughter. “Nice undies Lil’ Bro! That’s a keeper.”

My cheeks flushed in tune with my clenching fists. I opened my mouth.

“No it’s not!” Thea reacted before I could let out a word. She stomped into view from her position at the stove. With a greasy spatula in hand, she swung it down and quite literally swatted the device out of the girl’s hand. “And he’s not your fucking brother!”

“Uh-huh.” The girl rolled her eyes. “You know that phone was expensive.” She glanced down at the phone, which Thea’s unmeasurable strength had effortlessly destroyed.

“Whatever, Kamila.” Thea retorted. “You have more.”

“You’re not wrong.” The redhead, Kamila, reached into her purse and retrieved another phone. “Didn’t realize you were so possessive of your baby brother.”

“Baby?!” I said. Now wasn’t the best time to deal with these girls since my anger was already at an all-time high. But did that bitch really just associate me to a fucking baby?

“God no.” Thea sarcastically chuckled. “He’s an annoying little shit. I wish I didn’t even have a fucking brother. But, you know...” She shot out a hand and managed to completely halt my forward momentum as if any force from me was nothing but a slight inconvenience. “I’m stuck with the shit. And you can’t have a picture of him in his fucking underwear.”

“Please,” Kamila said with an uncaring shrug. “I don’t give a shit about him. I just wanted to share it online for a few clicks. It would be funny, right?”

“I mean... A little yeah...” Thea admitted.

I looked at my sister with an open mouth. “Really Thea?”

“What?” She blinked. “It would be funny.”

Snap

“Let me try this again.”

“Fucking stop!” Thea said and swiped the phone out of Kamila’s hand. “And make his pants visible again!”

Kamila held her smirk and raised a brow towards my sister. “Or else what?”

Thea crushed the phone between her index finger and thumb. The broken mechanical bits scattered onto the tiled floor.

“God, you’re no fun.”

My pants were suddenly visible again.

I sighed and looked towards my sister.

“Thank—” I stopped myself.

Was I going to thank her? Hold the fucking phone, she switches from demonic older sister to a somewhat caring one like a light switch. During the last minute alone, she insulted me and stood up for me like they’re one in the same. I’m not going to fucking thank her. Especially when she physically abuses me all the time, just because she knows her sister or mother could heal me later. I can’t even begin to explain how much pain I’ve endured and bones I have had broken because of her super-strength. I think having two members of the family with the ability to heal is more of a detriment. Since Thea can literally come close to killing me, just because she feels like it, and not have to give a shit because she knows I can be fucking healed.

Whoosh

A white ripple wished past me, and I suddenly felt significantly colder; the odd feeling of a freeing breeze washed over my shoulders and legs-

“What the hell!?” I shouted as I noticed my clothing wasn’t just invisible anymore.

The white ripple came to a stop right beside Kamila, and a cute snowy-blonde-haired girl appeared. She rested her head against Kamila’s cocked hip as she laughed into her upper thigh with my shirt and pants in her hand.

“Nice.” Kamila snickered.

Thea shouted. “Annie!!”

“Hahahhhehehheee...” The speedy girl responded by laughing. “Okay, okay... get your camera ready I’ll take off his underwear.”

“No. You won’t.” Thea’s eyebrow twitched. She appeared genuinely annoyed, which does nothing but beg the question as to why she chooses to hang out with these bitches.

“It’s not our fault you’re boring!” Annie said. “We’re supposed to be having a pool party! Remember?”

“You’re literally the one who said, “Let’s warm up some burgers first!!” Or do you not remember that!?”

“Yeah.” Annie placed her hands on her hips. “I said warm-up! Not spend thirty minutes cooking to perfection.”

Thea rolled her eyes. “I like food that tastes good. Thank you very much.”

“Yeah, and we like messing with him.”

“Oh, I do too.” Thea’s eyes twinkled deviously as she gave me a look. “But you did enough. Give him his clothes back.”

“Or else what?” The snowy-haired girl teased beside Kamila, who held her sneer.

There was a white ripple, and Annie rushed to the left of Thea. “You...” Whoosh She appeared in front of her. “Can’t...” Whoosh “Catch...” Whoosh “Me—“

Suddenly, she was behind me as I was trying to shuffle away from this relentless teasing. But, her lively attitude, snickering face, and teasing tone, almost instantly died outright as her hands clasped onto my underwear. She froze in place; the tips of her fingers were fastened under the bands to my underwear, no doubt with the sole intention of pulling them down at super speed to steal a picture.

Annie leaned up, somewhat robotically and casually walked back into the kitchen. She moved around me with her eyes completely blanked out with a glossy touch, her face was lined flat, and she stood right beside Kamila, who was also staring ahead into space with a blank look.

Thea blinked in confusion and cocked her head at her friends. Then, a second later, a flash of recognition washed over her face, and she muttered something unnoticeable under her breath.

“What is going on here?” Mom displayed her presence to everyone in the kitchen as she entered with her arms crossed below her ample chest.

“We were making some food,” Thea gulped; she stared at her friends, who were both gazing ahead with glossy dull eyes and flat lifeless lips. “And—”

“I said you can bring friends over to spend time at the pool. And I am completely fine with you using the kitchen, as long as you clean up after yourself.” Mom narrowed her eyes and looked towards me. “But I don’t need to explain what I have an issue with here.”

“I told them to stop.” Thea sighed.

“This is proof of what I told you this morning. Every time you tantalize your brother, the people around you will think you’re okay with it. And do the same.”

Thea silently scoffed.

“Then—” Mom continued. “When you see them tearing him down, you’ll step in, but they will just be confused since they were only mimicking you.”

“Yes, Mom.” Thea rolled her eyes and sighed. “We were going to head to the pool soon anyway.”

“That won’t be happening if these girls continue to belittle my son in my own house.” She turned to the pair of entranced teens. “When I snap my fingers, you will apologize to my son.”

“Yes.” The two droned tonelessly.

Wow.

Mom’s reaction served its purpose in calming me down. She came in clutch to put a stop to the harassment taking place in her house like a fucking champion. And as I said before, seeing her flaunt her mind control abilities is undoubtedly a rarity. She tends to lean on the side of giving people choices, even though she could easily control anyone into making the decision she desires. But that makes the rare times she does use her mind-controlling power to feel that much more impactful. Apparently, seeing them fuck around with me counted as a situation where she needed to step in. She may be quick to anger when I get in deep shit at school, but she will always be my mother. What I don’t understand is why she won’t use her mind control when Thea is fucking with me. She will always just tell her to stop but not actually make it end.

Well, whatever. Now that the two were standing in a completely mindless trance (one that looked very sexy on the two cute teens, I must say,) I could give their appearances the casual once-over.

Kamila was slightly taller than Annie and stood to be the same height as Thea. She had a slimmer build but was curvy in the bust department, with breasts slightly bigger than my sisters. And my sister has a nice ample pair herself, though really it’s my sister’s ass that is packing a nice amount of fat. Annie was shorter with white snowy-blond hair in a pigtail, her chest was significantly smaller, close to flat, but there’s still something there. But her cute little thighs were thick and creamy in the morning light. I could make them out effortlessly since she was wearing literally nothing to cover her legs. All she wore was a light blue zipped jacket; she must have her swim clothing on underneath since they’re planning to jump into the pool outback.

Thea typically has a somewhat punkish look to her. She keeps her hair short with sharp bangs that end around her chin and upper neck. It always goes with her snarky attitude and smug grin, especially with the way some of her brunet locks rest in a veil to obstruct her right eye. She also has an assortment of leather jackets and matching tank tops or T-shirts. The jackets do a good job at hiding her muscles, yet the tight jeans she typically wears does nothing but display the natural curve of her hip, meaty thighs, and legs. I definitely have had multiple moments where I would just get momentarily distracted by her feminine and punkish tomboy-like form. But that would usually end with her throwing me through multiple walls back into my room. And that isn’t an overstatement of what has actually happened.

Snap

Mom snapped her fingers, an action that both woke me from my thoughts, and qued the two girls into doing more than just staring ahead in their trances.

“I’m sorry Cody.” Kamila and Annie said blankly in unison. The entranced speedster walked forward after speaking and extended the hand which held my clothing.

I sighed and took my clothes back. The simple look of the snowy-blond-haired girl looking completely mindless made my cock softly twitch. Why was that look on her face so hot? Or the way she was ordered to act in a manner that went against the annoying nature she had just displayed previously. God... Mom could do so much more with her power. She could make every single person she meets bow and worship her feet. For fucks sake, she could sit on a literal throne while everyone in the neighborhood worshiped her.

Yeah yeah, that would breach protocol and legal grounds, which could lead to her being arrested. But with her power, she could avoid any and all repercussions.

..I wish my mind control powers were of any use.

The most I could do is make Thea act like a dog for a few seconds when I snuck into her room while she was asleep one night. But that just made her wake up, and god knows once she woke up, my powers did fuck all. She literally kicked me so hard that night I think I actually died. All I remember was that Mom healed me right before she proceeded to ground me for a month. Mom’s mind control abilities made her potentially an all-powerful god. Whereas mine... just teased me for having the potential of something great while never actually giving me the satisfaction of being able to fully commit.

“Thanks, Mom,” I said genuinely while shuffling the shirt over my head.

In response, Mom simply gave me a pat on the side. “I am still upset with you. But they were stepping out of line.” She turned her attention to Thea, who had returned to tending the stove. “Thea.”

“Hmm?” She glanced up from the sizzling burger.

“Cody will finish cooking the food.”

I blinked. “What? I don’t want to—”

“Did you not hear me?” Mom gave me a pointed look. “Because that wasn’t a suggestion.”

Really? So she’s forcing me to make the food for the people who were just teasing me?

“Consider it a part of your punishment.” She added. And then paused to look at me.

There she goes, yet another situation where she actively chooses not to use her mind control just to give me the opportunity to say no to her. Even though we both are fully aware if I do anything other than what she ordered me to, I will be in a world of hurt. Literally. The only person I know who can match Thea’s strength, or even surpass it, is the woman who gave birth to her.

“Yes, Mom.” I breathed.

“You and your friends go outside, after what they did. I don’t want them in my house. At least for the time being. Don’t worry about the food. Cody will bring out the food when it’s done.” Mom turned to leave.

I will?

Well, she said I will, so I guess I will.

And if I don’t?

Mom turned around to exit the kitchen. And while initially, my gaze shifted down to her toned waist, child birthing hips, and fat ass, which swayed and bounced. After a second or two, I instinctively noticed her slender hand and then had to gulp at the understanding that she could both end my life and restore it whenever she felt the need.

“Oh.” Mom halted, her hips stopped swaying in an unintentionally sensual manner; she turned around for a brief moment to add. “And it’s a nice day out. I might join you all for a dip.”

“Alright, Mom,” Thea, not appearing too pleased at the prospect of her mother asserting herself into the fun, called back. Then, after a few moments, she turned to me and delivered an annoyed glare. With a lowered voice, she said. “Don’t you dare try anything with our fucking food squirt. Or else.” To add weight to her words, she raised an eyebrow and cracked her knuckles in an honestly intimidating manner. “Also...” She reached a hand into her jacket pocket and pulled out a keyring, and tossed it towards me. The keys created a metallic clang as they hit my face somewhat hard and cluttered onto the floor. “When you’re done, just do me a favor and leave. Don’t care where you go. Just try not to get your bratty face in our business.”

She performed the annoying action of pinching my cheek with the goal to just piss me off and give me unneeded pain. “Wouldn’t have to stand up for you if you just left us alone...” I could faintly hear her mutter under her breath.

Oh, I tried to leave you guys alone. But it’s not like that fucking mattered.

Thea left the kitchen; her two friends still stared into the air with their arms obediently placed by their sides as they stood at attention. “Mommm!!!” She called out. “Snap them out!”

“No. I think you can move them outback yourself. You’re strong.” Mom’s voice responded in the form of a half shout from down the hall. “Consider that part of your punishment.”

Returning to the kitchen with heavy steps, Thea began grumbling under her breath as she moved over to her friends and proceeded to heft them over her shoulders.

She noticed my snicker and took that as a personal attack to her pride, since a few seconds later, and with her friends still being carried, she stormed towards me, her fist raised and clenched tightly.

Next thing I knew. My arm was broken. Typical.