The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 3

* * *

Notes

* * *

Like any other completely dull and uneventfully average day, I stumbled through the halls of my abode with a broken arm. Yes. Nothing typically new. Thea just loves exerting her strength on me for any which reason, and she knows she can get away with it too! If she pulled that shit out in public, she’d be promptly arrested. But in this house? One of the places I should feel safe and comfortable? Go ahead! Kill me! Mom can just bring me back to life to continue the endless cycle of pain. It doesn’t make sense. For a woman who claims to love her children, why does she let them live a life of constant battle with each other, especially when the battle is always one-sided? It’s not like I haven’t tried to fight back against Thea; Lord knows I’ve made many attempts to shove a foot up her thick cocky arse. I try punching her; she breaks my hand. A kick? Well, I won’t be walking until I’m mercilessly healed.

Maybe Mom doesn’t put an end to things because she wants me to be capable of defending myself. Which is logic I can totally get behind; everyone has powers in this world. At least, the vast majority of people do. Despite there being an abundance of laws set in stone to help eliminate dangerous misuses of abilities, people still act out and attempt to defy authority. It’s why we have public figures serving as heroes that work to uphold the law. If Mom was genuinely worried that overprotecting her kids would lead them to be less likely to fend for themselves if a situation arose, I could understand that. But how could that be the reason when I know for a fucking fact she is fully aware that I have no chance against people like Thea. My powers are based around manipulation; I ain’t going to stand a chance against someone in a fucking fistfight. I know it, Thea knows it, and my mother knows it. So maybe, instead of sitting there while I am being physically assaulted behind the protective walls of her house, she could get up off her juicy caboose and fucking help me?!

Is that asking for too much? Am I selfish for wanting my Mom to protect me when she can do it so easily by simply thinking?

She can make Thea stop. She can make it, so my bitchy sister never lays a hand on me again, yet here I am with a broken arm. If my mother wants me to fend for myself so badly, why doesn’t she sit down with me and walk me through tips on using the strength that I do have? We all got our powers from her. She can reasonably teach me how to effectively use my mind-based abilities if she wanted to.

But no.

‘Let them fend for themselves’ is her logic.

The woman who can control an entire block of people doesn’t want to help her son be able to defend himself. I get that I have school to do that, but it would just be nice if the woman who brought me into this world would also be willing to help me survive in it.

Fuck me, I guess.

And fuck her.

Yes. Yes. I know I quite literally have a very broken arm. It hurts like hell, but I have no intention of seeking out my dear mother and begging her to heal me. I mean, she would probably do it; despite being upset with me, she has never actively said no to healing me when I’m hurt. Unless I were physically punished by her, which is something she has done multiple times in the past, she’d typically bring me to perfect shape without hesitation.

But she’s agitated with me, and I’m agitated with her, so I’d rather deal with my broken arm than go crawling to the mother that doesn’t even care about me.

Except she clearly does care, hell she stopped Thea’s friends from fucking with me; literally, no one forced her to do that. She just saw that I was in some form of humiliating danger and stepped in to protect me. Why doesn’t she do that when her own daughter is doing the same thing to her son? I don’t understand.

Whatever.

Fortunately, with my mother being of such a high power level, naturally, all her kids have reasonably potent pain thresholds. It’s the reason public heroes can take such a beating in battle and still stand; the higher one’s natural ability, the better they are at walking off a hit. That, along with the fact that Thea has abused me so much, I think I grew to be more capable of taking hits, made me walk away from her bedroom instead.

Besides, luckily there’s someone else who can heal almost as efficiently as Mom.

Knock Knock

With my only good arm, I casually knocked on the door to my sister’s room.

And no, not the one that is constantly asserting her bitchy presence in my face.

My other sister.

“Hey, Lilly,” I called out and subtly leaned against the door to her room. God, my arm fucking hurt. “Can I come in?”

“Sure.” The cute, albeit slightly distracted, voice of my little sister responded a second later.

I opened the door to see her lying splayed on the carpeted floor; her bare feet idly swayed in the air above her round juicy ass hidden behind short shorts. She hair her brunette hair done in a ponytail which draped down over her left bare shoulder as she was wearing a loose green tank top.

“Be right back.” She tapped the side of her headset, which wasn’t even clamped at her ears but instead rested around her neck. That’s that Bluetooth headset I got her for her eighteenth birthday a month ago since I noticed how much she loved chatting to her friends and had to deal with a shitty corded pair of headphones.

I have a fairly good relationship with Lilly. When we were younger, we’d talk much more and generally use each other as meat shields to rant about things that annoyed us. And we can still chat, and occasionally do, but just not as much compared to our younger days. She got older and saw that other friends were more her style to talk with. Which was fine, I mean, I miss how things were, but I do understand that being best friends with a family member might not be the most ‘cool’ thing to admit. Also, when I started noticing her as more of a woman than a sister, it was a blessing in disguise when she wanted to be less attached. The last thing I want is for my younger sister to see me as a perverted brat in the way Thea does. Lilly’s essentially the last person in the family who I can get to naturally smile every once in a while when she first glances at me. She doesn’t see me as a perv because I’ve done my damn best at hiding my horny side from her. It’s a challenge. Lilly gained more of Mom’s signature busty genes and is clearly developing a rack that will mimic the woman who birthed her when she is older. Her ass is more petite and isn’t as full and thick as Thea’s or Mom’s, but she still has some natural meat to her legs and thighs. Though she generally has more of a cute-thick aura than Thea’s slim muscle-thick vibe and Mom’s fully voluptuous MILF bod.

I’d keep my perverted peeps to a minimum, but that made every subtle stare feel that much more fulfilling. Lilly wouldn’t have to be doing much of anything; she trusted her family as the kind that wouldn’t view her in any kind of sexual light. So she’d walk around in casual attire, tank tops, low cut shirts, very short-ass shorts, etcetera. It was a blessing and a curse. Suppose she was simply standing still while waiting for the microwave to finish warming up her food. I could casually converse with her while subtly watching the way her developing breasts would press and sag against the yielding material of her tank top. If I were careful, she wouldn’t notice and smile pleasantly at me, all while I’d imagine those tits slowly growing with milky fat month after month. It was wrong, and I felt terrible for misusing her trust. But looking didn’t hurt anyone. And that’s all I’d do. Just look.

..and take pictures when she wasn’t paying attention...

...and masturbate while imagining her performing sexual actions for me...

But no one got hurt! I wasn’t for warming others in the way Thea was whenever she felt like beating me senseless. I’d perv behind Lilly’s back, yes. But she’d still sleep with a smile on her face.

That’s not even a joke, by the way. Lilly literally sleeps smiling.

Don’t ask me how I know this, but she does. It ain’t a full-on grin, just a fairy faint upward cute half-smile.

Similar to the smile she was giving me right now.

“What’s up?” Lilly tilted her head. Then before I could answer, her emerald green eyes noticed my limped arm. “Oh my god.” She quickly shifted and rose to her feet. “Did Thea hit you again?”

Lilly’s hands carefully clutched me by my side and ushered me onto her bed. The yielding bed caused us to softly bounce upon it, and I mentally cursed at myself for not using that opportunity to look at the perfect angle I have down her top. The tanktop graced the world with a nice amount of her cleavage, cleavage that had just jiggled while we bounced our bodies atop her bed. I was too worried about her noticing my hungry stare, but I missed out on a perfect opportunity to save some mental images since she was too transfixed on my arm to take stock of where my eyes were looking.

“When doesn’t she hit me?” I joked.

“I’ll talk to her,” Lilly reassured me. Or tried to, as I was well aware talking to Thea would solve nothing; Lilly could try, but in the end, only Mom’s presence was effective enough to cause any substantial change. And it seems like the queen of this house doesn’t give enough shits about her children, or particularly her son, to change anything.

“Go ahead, try. But you know it won’t change anything.”

“She can’t just keep beating you down like this. It’s like because we can heal you, she thinks she’s allowed to do this shit.”

I raised my brow slightly. Lilly doesn’t cuss often; it’s certainly reassuring to see her care about me to be pissed off enough to curse.

“It’s whatever.” I shrugged and then grunted in pain through an audible wince. “I’m used to it.”

“No- Like—” Lilly rubbed my shoulder. “This is home. You should be safe here, you know?”

“At least Thea’s giving us a reason to chat.”

She smiled slightly at that, then a pulse of pain passed through my side as I heard a pop.

“GgaahhhH! Lilly! Fuck- That—”

“I’m sorry!” She breathed softly. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry! I’m not as good as Mom... I need to get your arm in position before restoring it properly. But you shouldn’t have felt that; I thought I nullified your pain sensors...”

“No It’s fine..” I lied. The sudden pain made me instantly regret not going to Mom and just cry like a little bitch so she could heal me in a second. But Lilly was typically nearly just as effective as Mom. Obviously, our mother had over twenty years of experience; for her age Lilly was great. I think her upset state of mind over the way Thea’s been treating me had her slip up. “Just... It hurts, can you please—”

“Right,” Lilly mumbled. As her hands continued to stroke my shoulder, they began to glow with a faint yellow hue; then, after no more than ten seconds of her messaging my broken appendage, all of the throbbing pain ceased to exist. “There!” She shifted back, and gave me a pleasant smile. “All better! Come back again!” After flashing her teeth at me, she jokingly shoved me off her bed and added. “Just kidding, leave me alone.” She then leisurely rolled off her bed, not paying any mind to the way that had her boobs mash against each other and squeeze her cleavage while also flashing plenty of her inner thighs. “Heyaa! I’m back.” Without bothering to look back at me, Lilly turned her mic back on and continued the conversation she was having on the floor. Her headset was still around her neck; I could see that the laptop on her desk displayed the fact that she was on a video call, though her camera was off.

Lilly truly does have a one-track mind. One second she’s talking with her friends. The next, she drops them and puts all her focus and worry onto me. Then she swears she’ll try to talk sense into her sister before instantly forgetting about all that to return to her friends. Eh, I don’t mind. She isn’t like Mom, whereas she can’t actually stop things from taking place in this house. I don’t expect Lilly to make Thea stop acting like such a hot-headed bitch. So I can’t hold much of a grudge when she forgets to follow through with talking to Thea.

Speaking of Thea.

I mentally sighed and silently left Lilly’s room.

I need to finish making those burgers for her pool party, or Mom’s going to be the one to punish me next. And if someone thought Thea was strong. Oooooooh boy, just imagine the beatdown that can come from the woman who gave birth to her. Essentially, when Mom gives an order, said order will be followed through to the letter. She has the power to will others into doing anything she pleases, yet she doesn’t need to use said power as her mere presence is enough to will others into line.

If Mom says to make burgers. By god I am going to make fucking burgers.

* * *

I see why Thea was spending so much of her time in this damn kitchen; all know both her and her friends are all a thick developing bunch of hot bitches, but are all these burgers really the secret to building such bodies? I mean, god damn! Annie, I can understand. The chick has a fast as fuck metabolism that rivals her own speed; she can quite literally empty out an all-you-can-eat buffet and still look like a prime track supermodel. And maybe the same could be said for Thea; whenever I can’t find her around the house, nine times out of ten, she’s out somewhere lifting something and exercising. Is all of her exercising enough to balance out all the grub she shoves down her throat?

Fuck me, I fucking guess. Thea never failed to have a thick muscular build. One that managed to keep stock of the attractive feminine fat where it matters while converting any extra meat into muscle that doesn’t go close to overboard; slime, yet with clearly defined muscles that let anyone with doubt know that she works out.

Kamila just doesn’t make sense. Maybe she doesn’t eat as much, and all this food isn’t for her. That’s the only logic I can get behind. Her power to make anything invisible doesn’t really ooze “I can eat as much as I want” energy.

“Mom!” Thea’s sharp voice cut through the entirety of the house. Figuratively speaking, of course. “They’re outside and still in that trance! Snap them out of it already!”

Oh great. She’s still in that bitchy mood of hers. Alright. Fine, whatever. If I just keep my head down, she won’t have a reason to shove my face in the sink or some shit.

I heard the faint sound of padded feet press onto the kitchen tiles behind me. That’s odd. Both of Thea’s annoying friends are still in Mom’s mind control trance, and my sister is busy trying to get them back to their regular state of mind. So who the fuck is that who-

Oh, it’s Emma.

I forgot about her.

“Hey, Cody.” Emma yawned. She leaned against the kitchen doorway and casually licked her plush lips after, letting out an audible yawn.

Great. Now I’m yawning.

I couldn’t help it. My mouth opened on its own, and there escaped a runaway yawn.

Now I feel like sleeping—Thanks for that, Emma.

And fuck. She’s wearing a nice green two-piece bikini that did numbers in displaying her hot dark-skinned body. Out of all of Thea’s primary friends, Emma has the most sizably milky pair of breasts, which were currently filling up the cups to her swimwear. Though, I was far too busy yawning to appreciate the sight.

That’s as to why I so easily forget about her. And no, not because of her attractive figure. It’s because she’s nearly always asleep or yawning whenever she’s hanging around Thea. It’s her gift; to make anyone drowsy by just the sound of her voice. Since she herself isn’t immune, it means the hot black girl is often sleeping herself or making others sleep. My guess as to why I’m only seeing her now is because she was sleeping at the pool this whole time, though the bikini that sunk into her well-formed figure gave that away.

I yawned again. “Hey. Emma.” Hopefully, that came off as disinterested. Since right now I was standing next to a half-naked hot black babe, I was anything but disinterested; just look at my crotch, he’d give it all away. Fortunately, my dick was currently pressing against the closed cupboard door under the sink; I should be in the clear.

“That smells excellent.” Emma’s voice was a constant creamy relaxing blend. “What are you cooking, exactly?” I’m not sure if it’s her natural dialect or her a byproduct of her slumber-inducing ability, but her slightly exotic voice was the most elegant tune I could ever hear. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind her teasing and insulting me the way Thea and her other friends do. Though, Emma never does anything that would elicit the same annoying bad blood I have with the other girls. My guess is that’s because the dark-skinned woman is always asleep when we have the chance to interact. She can’t dislike a guy she has never been awake around long enough to form an opinion on.

“Burgers,” I said and used the spatula to flip one of them over. “Want one?”

“Hmm.” She took a step forward right as I glanced back. Naturally, I initially saw the big black tits first before my mind remembered those jiggly jugs were attached and grown by a living, breathing woman. Meaning I caught an eyeful of a bouncy pair of boobs within bra cups made to appear small by the tits they were containing.

I quickly glanced up at her face while she was busy looking at the food and not my perverted stare. She had a slight yet clearly blatant splotch of dried saliva at the corner of her plush bottom lip. I wonder if she’d let me wipe that off?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Just as quickly as I glanced over to her face, I looked away and returned my gaze to the food.

Why do I keep perving on the few people that aren’t straight bitches to me?

“You can have some later.” I blurted.

Emma stared at me from behind for a second, then a soft and drowsy smile formed on her lips. She opened her mouth right when Thea burst her presence into the room. “Emma! Let’s go! Mom snapped them out. We can finally get this party going!”

“Oh!” Emma blinked. “Excellent!” She then yawned and opened her mouth again, but Thea cut her off.

“No no no!” Thea covered one ear. “Don’t do that- We’re swimming, not sleeping. Come on,” She grabbed Emma by the arm. From my position at the sink and Thea’s body partly hidden behind the kitchen doorway, I could partly make out my sister’s swimwear. But from memory, and from what I could see, I’m sure she’s wearing her typical blue high-waisted crop-top bikini. She uses it for exercise, sports, and to just give off the tough girl tomboyish look she loves to flaunt. It’s always hated that. Sure, it’s modest, but she has a killer athletic feminine form and is just teasing me by hiding it all the time. Someone will have to be lucky as hell to see that body on display. The bottom of her ‘bikini’ didn’t even fucking show off her ass; it’s similar to speedo pants in that it reaches down to her mid-thighs and covers the part of Thea’s body that declared to the world that she is a hot thick chick and not some punkish guy. Luckily her round ass was fat, fit, and feminine enough that it filled her tight bikini bottom to the point where it served as a tight second layer of skin more than proper shorts. And the crop top bikini potion was tight as well; her modest breasts displayed their natural juiciness without having to actually see much skin.

There are things to appreciate in her swimsuit. I do love the way her arms, lower thighs, and legs weren’t hidden behind any biker jackets or jeans. When she’s not a hot-headed bitch to me, and I can look safely, it’s somewhat pleasant to see my older sister as the muscular curvaceous boyish chick she is.

Just then, Thea’s eyes flicked towards me. Well, I assume both of her eyes did; her hair, which was almost always in a choppy bob, did regularly have multiple jagged locks loosely covering her right eye. Which was the case now, and the reason why only one of her eyes was currently glaring at me.

Holy shit, she is so fucking hot.

“And you.” Her boyish and ever cocky voice said awfully coldly. “When you’re done. Take my car, and get your annoying ass as far away from us as possible. Or else—”

“I will love you dearly as I can towards my amazing little brother.” Emma cut in on Thea’s threat.

Thea frowned and gave her friend a blank look. “That is totally not what I was going to say.” She paused and delivered me a stare that displayed the fire in her eyes. “And he knows it.”

I gulped.

Yes, her swimsuit really did display her curvaceous figure and her athletically toned muscles. She could and legitimately would break me in multiple ways if I pissed her off by interposing myself into her fun.

“I’ll be out of your hair.” Was all I said in response.

“Good,” Thea said and pulled Emma along by her arm.

Jeeze.

My fucking sister doesn’t even have mind control powers, and she can make me bend backward to accommodate her. Because if I don’t, she will break me. I have a mother who can control everyone in the house but doesn’t need to since her voice holds enough power on its own. A sister who can use her unmeasurable strength to push me every which way she pleases. And a little sister who is so nice and charming she never gets picked on or bossed around like the punching bag I am treated as.

Why am I even here?

Like...

What’s the point of having a power, if I don’t have any power?

* * *

There.

I half-placed, but mostly threw, the washed pot onto the drying rack and patted my hands dry with a paper towel. The buyers were all done, and honestly, I was a bit hungry myself. I took the heavy tray splayed by multiple layers of burgers atop burgers and carried them out towards the rear sliding door leading to the pool. It was somewhat challenging to balance the tray of food on one hand, but I managed to manage.

The door slid open, and a few seconds later, I walked down the steps and followed the path towards chlorine-filled air that rested around the pool.

“Here you guys go,” I said as blandly as I could muster. A part of the act was genuine. Call me a bitch, but I didn’t particularly enjoy being treated like a cooking slave monkey for these girls. But another major part of my uncaring act was to hide the complete arousal I was struggling with by just seeing these chicks half-naked in their swimsuits.

Thea was the most modest of them all, but her juicy ass and fit curved figure were all out on display. Her swimsuit was tight enough on its own, but the water mixing with its tight material just clung it onto her screen almost as tight as the way my dick was struggling to burst free from my pants. The other girls weren’t helping either. I’ve already seen Emma’s two-piece green bikini set, but now in the open air and having the natural rays of light bouncing off the soft curves of her body, she was starting to look more like a tasty treat than an actual woman. That might have been amplified in part by the way she was clearly asleep on a pool floaty that was in the shape of a reclining bed. The dark-skinned chick was passed the fuck out, just floating along on the water while the sun and subtly air shifting around her slumbering body as if she were a prize to be won.

Annie was chatting with Kamila and Thea; she wore a frilly light blue string swimsuit set that matched her snowy blonde hair. And, despite her smaller build, just like her friends, her hot little body was barely covered by the bikini. It was to the point where I could make out the faint outline of her pussy pressing against the crotch of her bikini bottom as she stood with her hands on her hips with both legs slightly apart. Kamila stood beside Annie with her arms crossed as she held her signature smug smile; she looked to be finding whatever her friends were chatting about entertaining. It was as if she and Annie weren’t brain dead to Mom’s mind control just a few hours ago. She was taller and more developed than Annie; not nearly as strongly built as Thea, she was more blessed in the chest department, and said chest was currently being pushed up as she had her arms crossed below her bust. She wore a simple two-piece bikini, similar to the snoozing Emma, but hers was black and held up by thin straps that honestly appeared as though they could break easily enough if she jumped in place a few times to start a jiggling effect.

“Okay.” Thea gave me a disinterested wave. “Just leave it on the table.”

She didn’t even gesture to what table I should leave it on, but I assume she was implying the one that housed a cooler, multiple bags of burger buns, and condiments. There wasn’t much space available, so I had to push aside a few stacks of napkins and cups to place the tray gently down.

With a soft sigh, I turned around and spared a brief moment to look towards the three converting teens. They were all fantastically fucking hot, just the way the water droplets cascaded gently down the natural curves of their bodies... I could even see a trail of a few brave souls that decided to create a miniature pool in Kamila’s cleavage. Damn it; I need to go to my room and beat one-off before Thea beats me in.

Kamila continued to hold her sly grin when she shifted her attention towards me. “Hm?” She breathed, then upon noticing me look, her sly grin turned into a perverted-looking sneer. “Oi, Lil’ Bro. Whatcha looking at?”

Thea’s eye twitched. She took herself out of the conversation and then verbally snapped at Kamila. “He’s not your fucking brother!”

“Oh, oh. Sorry.” Kamila said sarcastically. She cocked her hup and placed a hand on her waist while moving her grin towards Thea. “But I don’t have a brother, so I thought we could share.”

Thea clearly didn’t want to bother with Kamila’s teasing, so instead of continuing with the topic, she focused her attention on me.

“Get out.” She gutted her finger back towards the house. “I don’t want to see you.”

I opened my mouth to snap back at my sister’s rude retort.

“You don’t want to see him?” Kamila said and flashed her teeth as she held her teasing grin. “Kay, see ya’ Lil Bro.” She snapped her fingers, and I felt my body shimmer every so slightly.

Then when I looked down at myself, I saw...

Well I didn’t see anything.

Shit, I was fucking invisible. Fuck these girls; why do they get a goddamn rise from fucking with me?

“Hehehe.” Annie chuckled at Kamila’s prank, but Thea didn’t find it too funny.

“Can you guys just leave my brother alone?” Thea crossed her arms. “You know when he’s invisible, we can’t see him perving on us. Right?”

Oh shit. She has a fucking point! Thanks Kamila!

“I know.” Kamila licked her lips and subtly jutted her chest outwards as she performed a casually sluggish stretch. My eyes seemed to bulge the way her large chest did in my direction. “But unlike you. I like my Lil’ Bro, so—”

Thea slammed her foot onto the cement ground and caused a noticeably large crack to form in the ground.

Both Kamila’s teasing and Annie’s background chuckling fell silent.

“He’s not your brother.”

“Unfortunately,” Kamila said under her breath while rolling her eyes. She snapped her finger, and I instantly became visible again. “Sorry Lil—” She paused upon noticing Thea’s glare. “Cody. Big sis wants you out.”

“Because she’s grumpyyy!” Annie added.

“Yeah?” Thea raised an eyebrow. “Well, I’m hungry. So I blame that.”

“Oh yeah!” Annie blinked. “Food!”

Before anyone could do anything, there was a sudden white ripple that zoomed towards me. Before I could even visualize what happened, Annie’s perfect face appeared directly in front of me. “Thanks!” She said and wooshed away in another white ripple that pushed me back.

I’m pretty sure she actually pushed me away as it felt like I had been shoved backward. There was nothing I could do but stumbled like a clumsy idiot directly towards the pool. My feet hit the edge, and just before I could fall backward, there was another woosh that zipped by and carried me onto one of the poolside chairs.

That all happened in no more than a second, and I had to blink rapidly to even realize I was in a totally different position.

Kamila and Thea had to look around and follow the ever-fading white trail to see that the tray of food was completely empty, and Annie was chowing down on a burger.

“What the- What the hell Annie!?” Thea stomped her foot, the action made her chest jiggle subtly, but her conservative swimsuit prevented me from seeing any of my sister’s boobie skin.

“What?” Annie responded, or tried to, with a mouthful of food.

Kamila frowned and idly played with her long orange hair as Thea continued with her fiery tantrum. “You ate all the—”

“Mm-mmmm.” Annie mumbled and pointed to the small table behind them. Two plates, each holding a single burger inside a bun, rested on the table.

“Oh. Wow.” Thea breathed blankly. “Thanks.”

“Eh.” Kamila shrugged. “I don’t eat much.” She said as she attempted to look down over the swell of her own large-breasted cleavage to rub at her slim waist.

“Yeah, well, I actually work out,” Thea mumbled and picked up both plates. Handing one to Kamila, she looked over to me and said with an annoyed tone of voice. “Go on. Get your annoying face out of here.”

“Okay. Wow.” I said while sitting up. “You know I was- I was hungry too.”

“Uh-Huh,” Thea said with an uncaring tone as she bit into her burger. “Find something to eat away from here.”

I rolled my eyes and had to hold back the urge to give her the middle finger. My sister and all her friends were just a bunch of teasing dicks. Emma was the only nice one, and she was always fucking asleep. But I held back the anger to lash out an insult towards Thea. She would just retaliate by fucking me up. And there’d be shit I could do about it.

“Hey Lil’ Bro,” Kamila called out.

My back was to their annoying group, and I was tempted to just ignore them and storm back into the house to find something edible. But, in case she was planning on turning the back of my pants invisible or something while I walked away, I turned back around with a distasteful frown on my face to show them how fucking upset I was.

And to my genuine surprise, Kamila wasn’t shooting me one of her annoyingly snarky grins for once. She actually held a serious look in the form of an ever-so-slight frown.

“Here. If you’re hungry.” She held out the burger. “I don’t eat much.”

Thea gave her friend an annoyed look, but she continued to chow down on her food and rolled her eyes.

“Uh...” I turned around and approached her. She appeared to be genuine in her offer. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” She shrugged.

Hesitantly, I took the offered food from her and made my retreat back into the house.

* * *

“Mom!” I raised my voice once I was safely out of the girl’s earshot

I know I was pissed off earlier, and I still am. But honestly, having that burger to eat did alleviate some of the annoyance. Though, that wasn’t the reason I was calling for my mother. Really, I just wanted answers towards Kamila’s switch in attitude, and my mother is the only one who can mentally manipulate people like their minds are chunks of accessible code. From the time I’ve known Kamila, which honestly hasn’t been too long, she’s teased me relentlessly and abused her powers at my expense. Essentially it didn’t make any lick of sense for her to suddenly feel guilty and want to offer me some food when she could’ve easily used that moment to continue fucking with me.

“Yes?” I heard my Mom’s voice from down the hall. “What’s the matter, Cody?”

“Did you do anything to...” My voice trailed off the moment I laid my eyes upon my mother’s figure. And... Here’s the thing. She wasn’t wearing anything special. No, she had on an average by-the-books one-piece red bikini. But it was tight, to the point where it hugged her body, and what a fucking body to cling onto. She was the living textbook definition of an hourglass figure. The red swimsuit strapped on over her shoulders and dipped down, showing exactly half of her massive rack and healthy fat cleavage while some of her overflowing boob meat spilled out through the wide shoulder straps. Below that was a slim-toned waist, right above her curvaceous childbearing hips. All of that was being clutched onto by that swimsuit, and it just made my already aroused brain skyrocket. And I didn’t even begin to mention her thighs and...

Okay, snap out of it before she makes me think I’m a fucking duck for the rest of my life.

It’s scary that the notion of her doing that is entirely in the realm of possibility.

“Did I do anything to..?” Mom raised her brow and placed her hands on her hips. “And where do you think you are looking, young man?”

“Umm.” I gulped. Not realizing my lingering gaze was that noticeable. “I- Uh... Did you do anything to Thea’s friends? Like- Make them give me their food or anything?”

Mom tilted her head. “Other than what I did in the kitchen? No. Are you trying to change the subject?”

“No...N- No! I—”

“Enough.” Mom stated forcefully. “I didn’t do anything to them past that point, alright?” She leaned forward slightly with her arms in her hips. The slight movement made her breasts hang forward subtly enough to grant a deep look at her cleavage. But I knew enough to refrain from glancing towards that death zone. “And your eyes look here when I am talking to you.” She pointed to her face while holding a stern frown. “Nowhere else. Do you understand me?”

“Y- Yes. Mom.”

“Good. Now go to your room, and after I am done out here, we’ll talk about what happened at school.” She said and crossed her arms below her chest. I bit my bottom lip softly. “If I catch you eyeing me, your sisters, or her friends, we are going to have more problems to discuss. I didn’t raise a pervert.”

“I didn’t raise a pervert.” I couldn’t help but quietly mock her under my breath as I turned around to walk away from this conversation. “Alright, Mom.”

She watched me leave for a few seconds as I could feel the weight of her gaze on my back. Though, eventually, she turned to leave towards the pool. Of course, that’s when I turned around to let my gaze linger on her shifting ass as she walked away. The backside of her swimsuit lovingly rode up between the crease of her cheeks.

* * *

I know Mom ordered me to go to my room. But here’s the problem with that. She is fully capable of mind-controlling me into going to my room, and I could do fuck all about it. And, even though she could make me do what she ordered, she didn’t. I believe she wants to give me the whole beauty of free will and shit, but free will grants me the opportunity to display. Since she chose not to use her god-like ability, I similarly made a choice of my own, one that disobeys my mother’s command.

It’s hard to explain why, but I feel a rush at times when I go against what Mom tells me to do. Maybe I just get a thrill at rebelling, but it has something to do with the sheer amount of power she holds. The woman is perhaps one of the most powerful humans in the state; she has multiple enhancement charms that amplify her already potent mind-controlling abilities, and she also boasts unmeasurable strength and healing capabilities. That’s a busted set of abilities right there! To add the frosting to this already overpowered cake, she has had those enhancement charms for such a long time; she managed to soak up a portion of their aura. Basically, she doesn’t even need those charms to make her a crazy powerful bitch.

All that power she possesses makes the little wins of saying fuck you to her authority feel all the more satisfying. I mean, it’s her fault too, she could simply avoid any acts of disobeying by using her powers, but she doesn’t. In a sense, she’s completely willing this to happen.

And what do I mean by “This”?

Me sneaking into her room to snag pictures of all five of them flaunting their sexy bodies at the pool; what else? Mom always despised perverted activity. Every time I was caught doing something along the lines of perversion, she’d punish me right quick. But on the topic of the pool, she had a large fence constructed to grant privacy for those inside from the view of neighbors. She could’ve just used her mind control powers to will them not to look, but who am I to suggest that? My powers are a week as fuck.

Being able to spy on them through Mom’s bedroom window felt like a taboo she actively hated. Because that’s exactly what it is. She could stop the neighbors from peeking but not her own son. It just felt like I had some power over this situation when in reality, Mom was essentially a god that is simply allowing this shit to happen without even realizing it. I wasted a considerable deal of money on an HD camera that I’ve hidden from my family just for situations like this. Mom was so fucking hot; she sunbathed without care while I snapped image after image upon her unsuspecting figure.

At a certain point, she shifted in her lounge chair and idly scratched at the side of her tit just below her right shoulder where her side boob was spilling out of the red swimsuit.

Nice. I got that captured in stop motion. After snagging a few more pictures, I shifted back and sat on Mom’s bed to play through the series of images I snagged of Mom scratching her tit and the other girls. Thea was jutting out her ass as she stretched, Kamila bending down to dive into the pool, Emma casually flexing her large dark-skinned tits as she shifted to another sleeping position. I saved them all. With my pants down, I fished one of Mom’s panties out from her hamper. This one was warm, still slightly moist from her long day at work, and had her faint musky smell coming off it.

Fuck yes, this will do perfectly.

Once this bad girl was shoved against my nose, I breathed in my mother’s scent and then pulled it back to wrap the pantie around my shaft to hungerly beat off.

Shit shit shit fuck god...

I needed this. Holy shit, I needed this. Mom’s used pantie felt right at home around my now sweaty dick, but I needed something else to shove against my face so I can soak in her musk while I cover hers with my own. While beating off, I staggered to my feet and ceased my jacking for a few moments while I frantically searched for something of hers that would share her aroma. In her underwear drawer, everything was nice, folded, and clean; shit, there isn’t much that can be done in there. For one, I couldn’t take anything without her noticing, and two, none of this shit smelt like-

Holy shit.

I dropped Mom’s panties from its position around my cock.

It dropped onto the floor, but I’m going to be honest. I didn’t give a single shit about beating off anymore. Because what I found resting right at the back of her underwear drawer was something I should not be allowed to use, let alone touch.

Mom’s enhancement charm...

It’s right here.

In my face...

The item that she always keeps safely around her neck... The item that is always resting between her cleavage twenty-four hours of every day... The item that is always kept in the safest place it could ever be, around the neck of one of the most powerful people on this planet...

Was right here.

Sitting atop one of Mom’s fucking panties.

Holy shit.