The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 4

* * *

Notes

* * *

Is this real?

Because I pinched myself about sixteen times by now, and I’m still unsure. Some things are too good to be true. And in most cases, they fucking are. I don’t walk into a test with zero studying and expect to fucking pass. Especially when the night before was spent staying up late watching harem anime clips on my phone in bed like a pathetic loner. Certain shit just doesn’t fucking happen. And, just like how I knew I had no chance at passing that test this morning without resulting to petty cheating, I’m also aware that I have similar odds in acquiring Mom’s enhancement charm. That being, absolutely fuck all. It was so improbable that the thought genuinely never crossed my mind.

One would think that not to be the case, but I’m 100% genuine here. Mom’s charm is always... ALWAYS around her neck. I’m sure she fucking sleeps with that thing. If she has never taken it off before, why should I even consider the notion of being able to touch the damn thing? Around her neck, resting neatly within her cleavage, literally, no one has a chance of getting their hands on it. And no one should, legally speaking, an enhancement charm is only permitted to be used by its owner. Hence why everyone must go to school to be able to obtain one. They don’t just sell them at your everyday convenience store. Fucking hell, obtaining that thing legally is everything but convenient.

It’s both a sign of one’s determination, perseverance, and maturity. Aspects that someone should be able to display in order to wield it. Frankly, it should be hard to get.

Should be hard to get...

And yet, here I am. Looking at one, just a few feet away from me.

Okay. No... that was a lie. I wasn’t looking at the damn thing...

I was holding that bitch in my hands like it’s a winning lottery ticket! This thing... I shouldn’t be holding it. Mom would know. I’m not sure how, but she’d know. This is her prize. Her trophy. Something to tell the world she spent years working to build and develop her skills. I don’t blame her for keeping it pressed against her chest every hour of the damn day. At this point, she doesn’t need it anymore; sure, she’s more powerful with it, but she has gained enough of its passive aura that she is capable of god-like things without it.

This enhancement charm isn’t just Omega-level. No, that would be too basic. Anyone who’s anyone has an Omega-charm. Yeah, my mother spent fifteen years in school, got her Omega-charm, and said... “I can do better.” Then proceeded to actually do better and put down fifteen more years to obtain an Alpha-charm.

Like... that’s...

That’s just unnecessary. She can do fine with an Omega-charm; no one would bat an eye. But she had to go the extra mile and prove that she can strive for more. This enhancement charm is something else.

Mom’s actually going to kill me.

Like... she’s... she’s going to end my life.

I’d end my little bitch ass if I were in her shoes.

I know I’m her son. She literally gave birth to me while in her later years of school and managed to raise both my sisters AND me as she simultaneously got her Omega-charm and an exceptional job. The only thing that can motivate someone to struggle through that whole mess is love—genuine love for the children she created.

But love be damned.

Because if I were her. This charm would be my baby, just like my grown babies are also my babies. And I’m reasonably certain Mom is going to find out I touched her shit and then drive my face through the wall ten times over.

I should put it back.

I should go down to the pool right now and tell her I touched it and apologize.

She’d forgive me. Of course, She’d be upset. But she’d also respect that I chose to own up to it and come clean.

It’s not too late to go back to the way things were.

Because-

I definitely want to put this back and continue life as usual.

Right?

..right?

Snif

..wrong.

Snif

Fuck it.

Snif-Snifff

I’m way too far in the deep end now. I’ve bitten the forbidden fruit, and it has me snared hook line and goddamn sinker. If you don’t believe me, just look at how I had her enhancement charm up against my nose. It’s pathetic! I know it, you know it. But here I am, sniffing the trophy Mom earned like some pathetic animal. I just couldn’t get the thought out of my head. Or the scent, to be more specific. This charm. The thought of it laying in rest within Mom’s cleavage for every hour of every day. In a sense, with my nose against this, I’m getting a full-faced sniff of her warm tits. It was so wrong, which made it feel so fucking right. Here is something that Mom treated like a gem to cherish. And it’s being sniffed upon for the slight whiff of her natural scent because I’m a fucking fucked human being.

I mean. I’m still fucking horny.

Let’s blame that.

Fuck. I should jack off onto this and put it back in her drawer.

She would kill me. Perhaps refrain from even bringing me back to life. But it would be worth it, a way to finally stick it to the woman who stood as the absolute authority figure in my life. She’s better in every way, someone I will have absolutely no chance of being able to one-up. And jizzing on her prized possession? Coating it with my stick ejaculate? That would be the one thing she couldn’t stop me from doing.

It’s the only way I could finally assert myself in this house, and...

Wait.

I stopped breathing in Mom’s charm while envisioning her tits and took a moment to actually consider what I was holding.

This isn’t just an Omega-level charm. It’s an Alpha-level. That’s a fuckton of power. Probably enough to make a weak mind controller like me actually be close to, if not above Mom’s current level... No. That’s absurd. She naturally gained more power by just having the charm on her for years on end...

But there’s no way she absorbed all of its power. Without it, she’d naturally be weaker. I mean, not by much; she really doesn’t need it. Though... would my mother without the charm be stronger than me with it?

No. That’s ridiculous.

I-

“What—”

I blinked and quite literally dropped the charm from sheer shock. It fell against the carpeted floor as I turned to face the master bedroom door.

“Cody?” Lilly was staring back at me. Her soft face showed a look of genuine confusion for a brief bout of seconds before it shifted into one of disgust and shame. “CODY WHAT THE HELL!?”

Shit.

Before I could do anything, Lilly was gone. With the door left open, she dashed away. Where to? I had no fucking idea, and honestly, wherever she went, it didn’t matter; either way, I’m fucked. I tried to run after her, but with my pants down, I only managed to stumble like an idiot. Now, on my knees, my hand brushed Mom’s enhancement charm, and my eyes focused on it. Without really thinking, I grabbed Mom’s prized possession and placed it around my neck. Not really sure how it worked, I assumed it did what the name entailed and simply enhanced my abilities, so I just tried to use my power as I normally would.

Lilly I projected my voice mentally. Something I could always do, though it would never be effective, hence why I never bothered doing it on anyone who was awake. Go back to your room, sit on your bed, and be absolutely quiet.

After a second pause, I exhaled, not realizing I had been holding my breath.

Was that it? Did it work?

There wasn’t a flash or any notable tell. It just felt the same as all the other times I tried and failed to use my powers.

Well. There was only one way to know for sure.

I approached her door and hesitantly knocked.

“Hello?” Knock-Knock “Lilly?“

There was no response.

My heart stopped. Okay, well, not literally, but it felt like it did.

Either she wasn’t here. And was outback telling Mom exactly everything, in front of Thea and her bratty friends. If so. My life was already over, and the true potential of Mom’s wrath was about to be thrust upon me. Or, she was in here, and my command to be quiet actually worked.

Fuck it.

What happens happens.

No going back.

But I knew that going in.

I opened the door. And, with a mouth ajar, I saw Lilly sitting quietly at her bed, almost to an unsettling degree of quiet. Her eyes, which were usually ever so expansive and, to a point, innocently distracting, stared straight ahead towards the wall. It was as if she weren’t even alive, though the steading breathing and occasional blinking of her eyes begged to differ.

With a gulp, I stepped forward and quietly closed her bedroom door behind me.

It worked...

It worked too well.

My powers were never effective to the point where one’s consensus was hijacked into a state of mindlessness. I’d managed to control Thea and a few others before, but only when they were asleep or in a similar state. And even then, they were somewhat aware of what was happening; if they were to wake up, their natural wills would be more than enough to break free from my weak-ass control. But with this charm. Everything was on a whole separate level. All I did was command Lilly to go to her room and sit quietly. Even if I could manage that task without the charm, she’d be actively aware that I was controlling her and wouldn’t be sitting like some lifeless doll, waiting for another command.

I looked down at the charm hanging around my neck.

Is this how Mom feels every day of her life? Like, having to deal with so much essence of power just waiting to be released? I can’t fathom how or why my mother doesn’t abuse her powers every which way; she’s carrying a hell of restraint on her shoulders every hour of every day.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I have that same level of self-control, even when it comes to Lilly.

Rather sluggishly, I approached my sister. “Lilly?” I said with an air of caution. Everything about this is new ground; my powers were never THIS effective. “Can you hear me?”

Lilly failed to utter any form of response. She didn’t look in my direction, shift in her seated stance, or even open her mouth in a makeshift attempt to respond. And all three of those things were actions people would typically take when my pathetic mind control powers were ‘affecting’ them. If anything, her complete lack of life was frightening.

“Lilly?” I repeated and took a seat beside her. Much closer than I typically would without her consent.

My leg brushed against her bare thigh. I didn’t even realize that my hand had been stroking her thick creamy skin until a full minute passed. That minute was spent with me just looking at her attractive unflinching face. She was entirely lifeless, almost doll-like in the way she failed to notice my presence. Her plush lips held flat together and created the faintest natural frown. And, while her eyes occasionally blinked, her modest chest rose and fell gently as she breathed.

I waved the hand that had just been stroking her thigh in front of her face. “Lilly!” Shouting her name caused not the slightest bit of reaction out of the brunette. My level of arousal had been at an all-time high before Lilly had created an interruption, but I hadn’t expected this situation to add more unneeded stress to my loins. All she is doing is... Well, nothing! How is doing nothing but acting 100% lifeless so incredibly hot?

After taking in a deep breath of her hair and the side of her neck, I took a gentle hold of her chin and tilted her face to look directly towards mine. Her emerald eyes appeared glossy as if the life behind them were washed away along with her independent consciousness.

By just gazing towards her unflinching face and the way her soft lips rested flat as she looked directly through me, I had the urge to press forward and kiss my innocent sister. Both right and wrong were made irrelevant; I leaned forward while using one hand to guide her, without resistance, into a kiss.

Having this be my first-ever kiss, I didn’t know exactly how to proceed but just moving on autopilot, I savored the taste of my sister’s lips. I was the only one actively making a move; Lilly simply stayed in place while I held her against me. But that wasn’t much of a distraction to sway my lust to an end. Wet squelching sounds could be heard stemming from the moist collision of our lips, and my hand idly caressed the smooth form of her back. The tip of my hardened dick poked just above her belly button as the tank top she wore exposed a fair bit of midriff, I could distinctly sense my pre subtly ooze down into a resting position within her navel.

More than a minute passed since beginning my onesided make-out session with Lilly. I ended it by bringing my face back; for a brief second, a miniature string of saliva kept our lips connected. She continued to stare towards me, utterly void of anything that made Lilly, Lilly. Was she even my sister anymore? Did I kill any aspect of personality, life, memory, and feeling that made her who she is? And why did that turn me on so much?

Maybe because this is a clear sign of my power being enhanced in a way I could never achieve on my own, I’ve seen the same effect happen to others a few times when Mom actually decided to display her gift, so I know Lilly isn’t gone. She’s just... obedient. The mind that has always been her own is effectively mine to use freely. Mom did the exact same thing to Thea’s friends when they were picking on me, and they were brought back to their typically bratty selves with no problem.

“Lilly,” I repeated her name while she looked right at me.

Nothing.

My dick twitched, and I leaned in to quickly make out and suck on her bottom lip. When I gave her mouth a final lick and leaned back to call her name again, all she did was blink and continue staring ahead.

I grabbed her chin and tilted her head to face the wall and just spent a full minute staring at her developing body. Because for once, I could full-on stare without worrying about being caught. I reached out a hungering hand and just let it rest on the upper swell of her gently shifting breasts that rose and fell with her steady breathing. Light from her window softly bounced around her natural curves, my fingers subtly sunk into her cleavage.

She’s definitely Mom’s daughter. Essentially a growing twin to the voluptuous milf my mother stands to be. Thea is naturally curvaceous in a more mature older sister way with defined muscle mixed with feminine thickness. In contrast, Lilly has a softer build. A show that her whole body is more squishy and has a cuddly vibe.

I hadn’t noticed that my hand had found its way from idly stroking her boobs from the upper window of her tank top to being full-on in her cleavage.

I retrieved my hand from her warm cleavage, turned her head to face forward, and then forced my fingers to rest inside her mouth. “Do you want me to stop?” I heard myself ask. “Do your boobs taste good?

God.

Lilly’s the last person I should be doing this to. But for once, I felt fucking powerful, and the who isn’t too important in comparison to the arousal coursing through my shaft.

Of course, Lilly didn’t say anything to my hand shoving the taste of her warm cleavage onto her taste buds.

Fuck. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I stood up and turned to face my seated sister. “Place your elbows over your belly button,” I told her.

But my sister continued to look straight ahead.

Can she really not hear, sense, or see me? I stepped forward and, without bothering to even see how she’d react since she effectively couldn’t, trusted my hand down her cleavage for a second time.

Wow. My hands are literally down Lilly’s top, just right between her two sizable breasts, without any act or ploy to hide the perverted fact. And this is the second time. As if I ever thought I’d be able to do this once. I shifted my hand down in her bosom and between her tits and the bra to find my sister’s nipples.

Oh, yes. There they are. I smiled.

Lilly’s nipple, and-

She’s aroused.

I bit my lip softly as I stared down at my entranced sister; my cock was bobbing at her nose level, and after moving the tip of my pre-leaking shaft to rest directly at the entrance of her right nostril, I could ever so faintly see her nose flare.

Lilly’s very much alive and conscious enough to not only find arousal from the situation but also perceive a sense of smell. In this case, being the pre-jizz sitting right on her upper lip. Mom’s charm literally made her daughter from a living, breathing teen with wants and desires into nothing but a mindless doll that will do nothing but obey.

Shit, this situation is going to have my cock burst at a moment’s notice.

“Lilly,” I said and stepped back after squeezing her nipple for a few seconds. “Open your mouth.”

She kept staring ahead and simply blinked in response.

Okay, she’s aroused and clearly knows enough to sense smell. But she won’t obey my order?

Open your mouth I commanded using my enhanced mental force.

Lilly’s mouth opened.

My cock twitched.

“There we go,” I said with a smile. Say, I love you.

Lilly suddenly spoke, for the first time since catching me in her mother’s room with my clothing down. “I love you.” She said, her voice came out as normal as ever, yet oddly emotionless.

Repeat that.

“I love you.”

Again.

“I love you.” She continued to say, though not towards me, but directly to the wall and desk ahead of her.

I moved to stand right in front of her. Look up to my face.

Lilly tilted her head up to meet my eyes.

Say, I love you, Cody.

“I love you, Cody,” Lilly said and blinked her glossy green eyes as she obeyed the order.

My pre oozed from my tip and dropped directly into her cleavage. The sight of that and her utter lack of emotion made me shutter from the overflow of arousal. This is what power felt like.

Raise your hand.

Lilly raised her left hand.

I specifically didn’t specify which hand to raise, just to see that she still has a mind that can make a choice for her. She’s fully conscious while also being entirely obedient.

Grab my dick

Her hand reached forward, and she wrapped her slender fingers along the length of my pulsing shaft. It took the will of the gods to refrain from cumming on the spot.

Bring your head forward until your lips come in contact with my cock.

Lilly did as she was ordered, and in less than two seconds, her innocent face and plush lips pressed forward and stopped as my tip brushed against her lips.

Move back ever so slightly

She brought back her head, interesting that she knew I meant her face and not her entire body, to the point where her soft lips were just half a centimeter away from my cock.

Say, I love your cock, Cody

“I love your cock, Cody.” Lilly breathed directly onto my shaft; her lips brushed against the tip of my dick as she spoke each word.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Her breath tickling my crotch was the last bit I needed.

Lean back and position her elbows over your belly button.

Lilly then adjusted her entire position back; the action caused her chest to wobble rhythmically. She began to adjust her arms as her elbows gradually moved into the position I had commanded. I watched with hungering eyes as her cleavage slowly became more and more enhanced as her arms proceeded to squish them up and against each other. A second later, I was looking at Lilly and her boobs squished up in a manner that had her cleavage expand and overflowing over her green tank top.

Her cleavage displayed a deep dark line of shadow serving as my primary target, and without hesitation, I began to wank my shaft right before my mindless doll of a sister. She continued to stare up at me, or perhaps through me, as I stroked shamelessly, my next command for her being all she cared about.

Thirty seconds later, I grunted from pure pleasure, and my cock erupted onto Lilly’s seated figure.

Open your mouth. I commanded while jizzing.

Her mouth opened as my cum coated every ounce of her clothed body. Despite her cleavage being the primary target, I shot my ropes wherever my shaft saw fit. Her hair, bare arms, tits, mouth, eye, cleavage, thighs, and midriff. It was a good while since my last jizz; Lilly’s body was there to soak up cum that had been longing for escape. Halfway through my jizz, I grabbed her by the bridge of her tank top and spewed the rest of my seed directly down onto her tits.

Lilly was left with two sizable jugs coated in a plethora of warm, recently released spunk; I stepped back to release a sigh as I let go of her top and let the material slap back against her seeded tits.

I staggered back and idly rested against her desk as I breathed heavily and just watched Lilly stare back at me with a mindless expression.

She blinked, her eyelid carrying a full splotch of seed, and I sighed from satisfaction. That felt right, despite it being so wrong. If anything, it being so wrong made it come off so right.

Lilly. Pick up a glop of the cum between your tits, and place it in your mouth.

With a blink, Lilly did as she was commanded. Her left hand moved up and found its way into her cleavage, where she fished through the ample amounts of seed to gather a noticeably large glob of seed. She opened her mouth and maneuvered the glob up and forward between her lips. After that, she dropped the semen down directly into her mouth and retracted her hand.

Say, I love your jizz.

“I love your jizz.” She said, though it came out as a garbled murmur over the mouth-full of come she had to mutter through.

Swallow.

Lilly closed her mouth, and a second later, I heard the distinct sound of my sister swallow my seed.

So this is what it’s like to be in control.