The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 5

* * *

Notes

* * *

Oh god.

What the..

What the fuck.

Post nut clarity hits like a bitch. But I don’t even need an ounce of clarity to see the truth of the matter.

I’m a sick fucking fuck! Like—

Holy shit, I’m a rabid fucking bastard.

Lilly has done nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing! She’s always been nice, sweet, and the only one in the house to not actively make me naturally shrivel up in some form of fear. And look at her, I made her into the very definition of a doll, a mindless sex doll. I took someone who was ever so lively, and had just been chatting with her friends, online no more than an hour ago into a living puppet that lives to obey my every command.

Press your breasts against your shirt.

My sister’s hands moved on command, and her back arched slightly in a manner that jutted out her chest. My cock, which had just spent its seed all across her chest, stirred as I watched Lilly push her tits up against her top. The clear and defined sizable bumps from her breasts, and the outline of her bra, were visible along with the inciting amount of cleavage on display from the neckline of her tank top while she obeyed my order. A second or two later (I honestly couldn’t tell you the exact time, my eyes were too glued onto her breasts jutting against the green tank top.), she removed her hands and slowly shifted her back to a stiff stock position. Lilly stared directly at the wall, completely failing to display any signs of life past her glossy blank eyes; her tits, covered in my jizz, caused a sticky hold to keep her top pressed onto her breasts, a few noticeable damp spots stained the article of clothing that was effectively glued to her boobs.

I’m pretty sure that’s a run-on sentence, but it doesn’t matter if it’s hot, right?

I took a few hesitant steps back, then turned around to face the same wall Lilly was mindlessly staring at. I can’t do this...

Well, no. That’s a lie.

With Mom’s charm, I can do it... I DID do it.

Shit, I could do so much more. This was far too easy. One charm made my power of manipulation from something I’ve been made fun of to something that grants me complete dominance or the minds of the people that mocked me. But Lilly never mocked me. Not once; yeah, she gets distracted easily and is annoying at times. But all-in-all, she’s essentially my only real friend, as pathetic as that sounds. And this is what I did to her?

Thea, and her pratty friends, I can understand. I’d do this without giving it a second thought in a heartbeat.

But Lilly didn’t deserve this and...

...And....

And I don’t give a shit?

I looked back to Lilly.

Open your mouth.

Lilly’s soft small lips opened apart, revealing the inside of her mouth.

Close your mouth

Her mouth closed.

I gulped just in time for my dick to pulse.

She blinked.

Yes. I honestly don’t care. I should, but this power is intoxicating. The feeling of finally being able to have some control is overbearing to the point where I can mind fuck my cute little sister and not give a damn. I can’t fathom how Mom could go through her whole day without using her mind-control powers; this potential, I’d be making everyone dance to my whim.

Hell, I could fuck Lilly right now. She’s hot as hell, a younger developing reflection of my mother, and she’d spread her legs at the very command. Fuck if it’s the right thing to do; I already crossed that line when I came onto her chest.

My eyes roamed over Lilly’s body as she sat on the edge of her bed stock still, simply waiting for my next command so that she can obey it to the letter. Is this even my sister anymore? Sure it looks like her, sounds like her... tastes like her... But the aspects that make Lilly, Lilly are less than nothing when in this state. She hates pickles, wants to go to med school, be a doctor, meet her online friends in person, go on a date with that guy she mentioned at school. Yet, all of those character traits are gone. I could command her to go online and ruin the friendships she built over the eighteen years of her life, and she’d do it. She’s not Lilly, the girl aspiring to become a medical professional. No, she’s Lilly, my mindless sex puppet, whose only purpose in life is to obey my every command.

At least, I could have her drop everything she once wanted to become my personal obedient toy. The fact that I have that fucking power is just urging me into abusing it.

So, why not?

“Let’s go go gooooooo!”

I was instantly shot out of my internal fantasy upon hearing another sound from inside the house. It was Thea’s fast-paced friend; I could distinctly pick up on her swift tone of voice.

“Fuck.” I muttered under my breath. Then, looking at Lilly, I gave her a mental command. Forget everything since you saw me in Mom’s room. Wake up five seconds after I leave. And do not notice my cum.

Without caring to look for a visual response, not that I would get one, Lilly just continued to stare ahead blankly; I dashed out of her room and made a beeline straight towards my own.

* * *

“Come on!”

Thea was in the midst of zipping her blue biker jacket closed over her swimsuit-clad body when she felt a distinct ripple zoom past her. She glanced down to her chest and frowned upon seeing that her coat had been fully closed.

“I can zip up my own clothes, Annie.” Thea’s hands rested on her curved hips. Yeah, she wanted her jacket closed up to restrict any wandering gazes towards her tight swimsuit-clad body, but Annie’s impatient hands need to stick to herself.

“Sorry’h.” Annie breathed distractedly and proceeded to run all throughout the bottom floor of the house.

Thea’s blue eyes made an attempt to follow the fast-moving teen, but after two fruitless seconds, she just sighed, “Your shoes are at the front door.”

“Oh.” Instantly the white zooming ripples came to a stop. “Yeah,” Annie said and then disappeared towards the front door.

Rolling her eyes, Thea leaned her ass against the wall as she started to deal with the struggle that was getting her thick thighs to squeeze into her tight jeans. It didn’t help that she still had her swimsuit on, but they intended to come back to swim after returning from the mall. Annie’s hungry, again. No surprise there. And everyone else wanted to step out. Her mother’s presence didn’t help in that regard.

Despite her doing nothing but resting on one of the pool chairs while everyone else hung out at the pool, Thea couldn’t feel comfortable with her there. She can’t make jokes or stir up gossip, knowing that her mother might be listening. So moving their fun somewhere else until Ms. All-Powerful Mother decides to pack it in and ditch the pool seemed like an excellent idea to everyone.

Thea exhaled a soft satisfied sigh after she shifted her legs into the tight confines of her skinny jeans. It was always a hard balance to maintain when finding what to wear. She doesn’t particularly enjoy being seen as overly girlish; hence, she often wears biker gear and jackets and keeps her hair done in spiky bangs that are cut short and cover her eye. But at the same time, she works tirelessly day after day to keep her feminine physique attractive and healthily curved even with her enhanced strength; it isn’t an easy feat. Every morning at six A.M. sharp, she takes a jog out to the truck lot and lifts the vehicles there for a full three hours just to keep in her daily reps. And that is just scratching the surface of what she goes through to look the way she does; that effort would be entirely wasted if she didn’t put some time into looking hot. To be attractive in a way that won’t cause people to ogle her, that is the main struggle she goes through when deciding what to wear.

Typically her leather jackets get the job done; they coat her curvaceous form while also clutching her arms tight enough to show the hints of the toned muscle she is packing. And If some nosy leach gets perving gaze a bit too close for comfort, she can always zip up her jacket or beat the perverted man’s fucking ass in. Both methods are typically effective.

Though, when it’s her twerpish brother that gets his perverted itch around, she’ll avoid the notion of zipping up entirely and skip directly to beating his head in. It certainly does help to have two members of the family that are extremely effective healers; she can quite literally bring him to the brink of death for pissing him off without having to worry about causing any long-term damage. She doesn’t want to permanently harm her brother, and fortunately, she doesn’t have to worry about doing so since no matter how many times she beats him down, someone in the house will heal him back up.

Besides, sometimes it feels like he’s asking for a beatdown. She only pounds his ass when he steps out of line; at a certain point, he should know enough to stop perving on her. If he hasn’t figured out that every time he is caught checking her out, be it when she’s bending down to pick something up or wearing a slightly revealing top, he is going to get his ass hammered in. He does one thing; she retaliates with her own thing. It’s just cause and effect. She doesn’t work out every damn day for hours on end to mold her body for his personal enjoyment.

“Alright.” Kamila, who had been leaning against the wall for the past few minutes, glanced up from her phone. “Are we heading out or what?” Her ever-so-crips voice came out through a dull breath.

Thea eyed Kamila while correcting the cuffs of her jacket, “I was waiting on you.”

“Me?” Kamila raised a brow; her lips shifted from a natural frown into a familiar smirk. She looked down at her simple white T-shirt over her modest bikini-clad breasts. The shirt was transparent enough to reveal the distinct shape of a bra that clung to her bust while not revealing any skin. While still holding her smirk, she opened her mouth, “I’m not the one who had to squeeze my fat ass into skinny jeans.”

Thea frowned and chose to ignore Kamila’s verbal jab since causing a rise out of others was the orange-haired girl’s bread and butter. “I meant all of your guys.” She said coldly. “Mainly Kamila. Where is...”

“I’m awake.” Emma yawned and stepped out of the kitchen. She was wearing an oversized thick black jacket above small gray shorts. “For now at least... Whose car are we taking?”

Emma and Thea both shifted their gazes onto Kamila, who took a few moments to notice their looks since her attention was back on her phone. “Hmm?” She glanced up and blinked. “You want to drive in my car that bad?”

“Your parents are loaded.” Thea shrugged. “Can you blame us?”

“Well, it’s a three-seater, so...”

Thea cocked her head to the said. “What type of car is a fucking three-seater?”

WOOSH

Through a white ripple of light, Annie appeared next to Thea with an arm on her shoulder. “It’s a four-seater, but the back is soOOOoooo full of her junk that she’s too lazy to clean it out. And her parents won’t let the maid tidy up after her, so she has to do it...” Then in a whisper, she added. “She’s never going to clean it out.”

Kamila’s eye twitched. “When I picked you up. Do you remember what I said during the drive here?”

“Uh...” Annie tapped her bottom lip. “I dunno, something like—When we get there, don’t go yapping like you always do...” She paused and blinked a few times. “Ohhhhhhhh.... Uh.. I’ll meet you in the car.” She muttered quickly and disappeared in a white flash.

Kamila sighed. “You’re sitting in the back!” She called out.

“Hold on.” Thea said, “Why does she need a seat?”

“She just really likes the car.” The orange-haired teen shrugged. “I don’t know, ask her. Emma, you’re in the passenger seat.”

In response, the dark-skinned teen yawned and walked towards the front door.

Thea followed Emma with her eyes for a few seconds. “Oh.” She crossed her arms and cocked her hip slightly. “So I guess I’m taking my car.”

“Guess so.” Kamila shrugged.

“Even though Annie could literally run to the mall in a second, and there’d be enough for the three of us in your ride.”

“Mmhm.” She hummed back. “But I say that’s fair after the way you bullied Lil’ Bro.”

Thea opened her mouth, closed it, then opened it again. “Are you actually upset about that?”

“Uh...” Kamila thought for a second. “Mildy.”

“I was teasing him just like you were.” Thea raised her eyebrow. “If I remember correctly, YOU were the one who was taking embarrassing images of him to post online.”

“Oh, please.” Kamila waved dismissively. “I wasn’t actually going to post them. I just like teasing the guy; his reactions are fun. But you, this is the first time I’ve seen you two interact, and it looks like you’re more of a bully than a tease.”

“Okay, whatever.” Thea rolled her eyes. “He’s my brother, alright? Not yours. Don’t tell me how to act.”

Despite the strength advantage, Kamila didn’t back down to Thea’s more assertive presence. “It’s not a big deal. You’re right. He’s not my brother. But if he were, I’d try to be a better sister.”

“You just said you enjoy teasing him.”

“Yeah. Teasing.” Kamila clarified. “Not hurting.”

“Kay, whatever.” Thea turned on her heels abruptly and began to head towards the stairs. “I’ll meet you guys at the mall.”

“Your brother has your keys, right?”

“None of your business.”

“I suppose,” Kamila sighed. She could go invisible and observe how Thea’s interaction plays out with her brother. But despite how much she’d honestly enjoy having a sibling, he’s not her brother, so what happens up those stairs is none of her business.

* * *

An uncomfortable amount of time passed since leaving Lilly’s room. And that was spent achieving absolutely nothing. It was just me, my thoughts, and Mom’s goddamn charm. I was staring at that thing on my desk for who knows how long.

A part of me knew I could and definitely should return it. I made Lilly forget and got out of her room scot-free; Mom doesn’t know I was snooping around in her room, and life could go back to normal if I just put it back where I found it. Then again, an equal part of my mind wanted to keep the charm. Why should I let life run back onto the same track? I get treated like a pain in the ass to everyone around me; it’s safe to say that life isn’t very enticing.

I was split on a two-way path. Put it back before anyone notices it’s gone. I can pretend like this never happened. Or I could keep it and take the opportunity life handed me to really stick it to everyone who had thrown me down. Power like this doesn’t just land in one’s lap every day. Who knows when Mom will make the mistake of leaving her enhancement charm behind again?

“CODY!”

Thea’s voice cut like a dagger into my inner struggle.

Shit. I’m running out of time to choose.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door to my room physically shook in its hinges.

I rose to my feet and gave the charm one last look.

BANG BANG “I know you’re in here. I NEED MY KEYS!” The door handle jiggled, and she sighed in annoyance. “Open the fucking door twerp!“

“H—Hold on.” I stammered.

Fuck this.

I picked Mom’s charm up from the table and placed it in my pocket. This is the very reason why I shouldn’t give this chance up to let things return to normal. Why would I willingly choose to live as everyone’s bottom bitch?

“I—”

“Okay fuck this.” She said, then the next thing I knew, there was an audible crack, and the door was forcefully shoved open.

Thea stood in the now open doorway wearing a zipped leather jacket and tight skinny jeans. She had her hands on her shapely hips and gave me a pointed look. “I tried doing the ‘nice’ thing.”

“Breaking my door is nice?”

“It’s not broken,” Thea said and glanced over towards the door; she jiggled the handle, which promptly fell off onto the floor. “Huh, maybe it is.”

I clenched my fists. “You can’t just barge in, break my fucking door, and shout demands!”

“I can’t?” She lifted an eyebrow and then stepped towards me with a coy smile. She extended a hand and, with a slight shove, knocked me straight into the wall above my bed. “You sure about that?”

My back and—Well, everything rang like a mother fucker. I wheezed as I shifted off from the wall and toppled onto my bed like a lump of potatoes.

“What the.. f—fuck, Thea...” I coughed.

“Oh, toughen up. I barely even fucking shoved.” She rolled her eyes and cocked her hip. “You know out there. People will actually kill you if you aren’t careful. That is a fucking love tap in comparison.”

I didn’t even respond to her and instead tried to soothe the pain coursing through the back with my pillow.

Thea’s eyes moved over to my desk. “Where’re the keys?”

My hand absently brushed against the charm as I shifted up to a seating position. And, without even giving it a second thought, I pushed it under a pillow. Just in time too, because right as I did so, she shifted her gaze back onto me, her annoyance clearly growing.

“Holy shit dude, I don’t want to beat your fucking head in! WHERE ARE MY KEYS!?”

“In Mom’s room!” I blurted back.

Wait.

“What?” She said. Her temper died down for a second as she blinked. “Why the—”

“I was...” I gulped. Her keys were in the master bedroom. Along with my pants and underwear. Once I came back into my room, I put on fresh clothes without even considering what I had left behind.

“Oh my god!” Thea groaned. “I don’t care.” She shot me an annoyed backhanded wave and stormed out of my room.

I idly watched her round hips sway while her tight jeans clung onto her fat ass.

‘Gulp’

If there was any hope of me deciding to forget about abusing this absurd power-up I got my hands on. Thea had just effectively thrown it into the shitter. There is no way I am going to willingly choose to be my sister’s floor mat. Besides, I don’t have much time. She’ll find my pants, underwear, Mom’s open underwear drawer and put together what happened.

I took the charm from under the pillow and placed it around my neck.

Thea, come back into my room.

Seconds later, I heard the distinct sounds of footsteps against the carpet, followed by Thea, who was walking straight through the open doorway. However, any and all of the previous fire in her eyes was effectively killed. I couldn’t help but let a satisfied smile form on my face as I saw my sister standing before me with her hands by her sides. For the first time, I was seeing her in a different light, not as a sister, but as a hot piece of fuckable meat. She wasn’t being fueled by some internal fire anymore; her eyes were now completely glazed over and void of any emotion. Her lips were flat, held in a faint frown, and she stared straight ahead; she was as lifeless as Lilly had been, almost as if she wasn’t the same bitch who had just thrusted me against the wall in a manner that could have potentially broken my back.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out; the complete lack of awareness from her alone was enough to drive me over the edge. And that’s ignoring how attractive my fuckdoll of a sister was as she stood in front of me obediently. She’s not a person anymore; she’s just a tool awaiting her next order. I was free to roam my eyes over her body. Her toned shoulders and muscularly curvaceous frame; I don’t even understand how she managed to have her waist curve in naturally like that before rounding out to her wider hips and thick ass.

She didn’t flinch as I approached her. Only her breathing and absent blinking were signs of her even being alive. I moved close enough into her personal bubble that her breasts brushed against my chest through the leather jacket she wore. For some reason, a part of me was still hesitant as I brought up my hand to lift the jagged stray strands of blond hair that she always had covering her right eye. My cock twitched and pressed against her meaty jean-clad thigh as I got to see her coveted eye that always stayed hidden behind her protective blond veil.

Our faces were close enough that a few inches forward and my lip would brush against hers.

Lick your lips

Thea’s tongue came to life while the rest of her body stood at attention and darted out from between her lips to dance and spread saliva around her pillows. I never told her how she should go about following the order, so I was left staring at my sister with no more than an inch to separate our faces while she continued to salivate and coat her lips.

Stop

Her tongue stopped moving, and she returned it back inside her mouth.

Controlling Lilly was one thing. But Thea... Having complete control of her and everything that made her herself was intoxicatingly arousing. For some reason, I never expected her to become what was essentially a mindless fucktoy so effortlessly. She’s hot as hell and a total bitch; obviously, I have tried to control her multiple times. And each and every attempt would end in failure; she’d snap out, say something about how she’s not dumb enough to be controlled by me, then call me an idiot before kicking me in the face. Well, she’d mix it up. She’d sometimes knock me across the room, punch me in the gut, break my arm, but the specifics didn’t matter. She was a hot-headed tomboy jackass who has always managed to brush aside my attempts at controlling her.

Until now. This cocky blonde bitch is now my personal plaything.

Tell me, you are my obedient, mindless sex toy. A stupid bitch who deserves to be fucked. Your ass, tits, cunt, mouth, and mind belong to me. Your purpose in life is to obey and give pleasure to me. You deserve everything that will happen to you.

With her freshly moistened lips, Thea spoke on cue.

“I am your obedient, mindless sex toy. A stupid bitch who deserves to be fucked. My ass, tits, cunt, and mind belong to you. My purpose in life is to obey and give pleasure to you. I deserve everything that will happen to me.” She declared to me, or the wall straight ahead. Either way, I couldn’t keep the dark perverted glee from hearing her lips move to verbals my mental thoughts.

You are my slave.

She continued looking forward, arms resting by her curved hips.

Say it.

“I am your slave.”

My dick pulsed.

When I give you a command, you will say, Yes, Master.

“Yes, Master.” She said,

Take off your pants.

“Yes, Master.”

Thea had no shame, no will, or any identity behind her eyes, or at least the one eye I could she. Instead of doing anything that she would usually do after realizing I gave her a mental command, she proceeded to obey, like the mindless bitch she is. She leaned forward, and I watched in awe as she zipped down the zipper over her crotch. My eyes were pleasantly surprised to see that she was still wearing her modest swimsuit from just the glimpse at her crotch.

It was almost like slow motion as she peeled down her jeans. The light blue material clung to her thick thighs and muscularly built legs as if it were a second layer of skin. I was just standing in her personal bubble, soaking in the view of her pale skin that was coated with a thin sheen of sweat from behind, cramped behind her tight clothing. Everything about her was curved in a way to show that she is strong and could bench a fair bit, yet all of that muscle was hidden behind her curvaceous thickness that betrayed just how well-built and powerful she truly is.

She shuffled the jeans down to her ankles, all while looking on with blank eyes. On the other hand, I was fully aware; my mouth was salivating from the mere presence of her bare legs and thighs. I could even make out the shape of her pussylips through the skintight material of the bottom end of her swimsuit.

Turn around.

Thea did as she was commanded while saying, “Yes, Master.”

I leaned in subtly and softly stiffed at the spot where her thick thigh met the lower portion of her fat ass. She smelled like a soft mixture of sweat, chlorine, and dried water and.. more chlorine. Licking my lips, I raised my hand and slapped her ass hard. Thea didn’t even wince or blink.

When I slap your ass, you will thank me.

“Yes, Master.”

Lean forward and jut your ass out towards me.

“Yes, Master,” Thea said and obeyed her command. She positioned her buttocks directly out in my direction as if it were a prize I finally managed to earn. I leaned my face forward again to take in a whiff of her aroma and eyed the much more clear shape of her pussy. My hand shot out and gently caressed the point between both of her fatty ass cheeks, it came to rest right where her pussy was jutting out, and I softly stroked it through the swimsuit’s thin material.

My hand then recorded back and then flew forward, creating a mighty ‘’SLLLLLLLAPP!!’’ sound that crackled throughout the room.

Her butt cheeks jiggled wildly in a somewhat hypnotic manner as she proved that the majority of the fact she burns goes straight to where it counts. Her buns bounced throughout the ripples I created, all the while she stayed stock still and only shifted slightly, showing no sign of awareness despite the fact that a faint handmark was evident on the right cheek of her pale white skin.

“Thank you.” She breathed.

“Fuck.” I muttered and stepped back.

My eyes roamed over my near bottomless slave. Literally, no more than five minutes ago, she was physically harassing me while throwing threats over her fucking keys. And now. She doesn’t even exist anymore; she is nothing but a tool to serve my every whim.

Why did I ever even consider giving up this power? With this, Mom could’ve literally been some kind of god. Everyone would cater to her every desire. And she didn’t use that power? Well fuck it, I’m not her. She never took control, so now I will.

I fucking deserve it.

Strip I commanded, not in the mood to pussyfoot around.

“Yes, Master.” My sex slave, er—I mean Thea droned in obedience.