The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 6

* * *

Notes

* * *

My older sister stood before me, as naked as the day she was born; her blue crop-top bikini, as reasonably modest as it is, was made useless as it pooled around her legs along with her jacket and tight jeans. The clothing that she had always used to keep this body away from any prying eyes was the last thing in both of our minds. Of course, I was more focused on her naked figure; in a way, I was entranced. I approached her, my mouth feeling suddenly dry, and revealed in the way she stared straight ahead; her eyes had no trace of thought awareness or life. Her exposed breasts rose and fell subtly with each breath she took. With a life of its own, my hand rose up and gently cupped the milky weight of her left breast. I lifted her tit upwards and then retracted my hand and watched with bated breath as gravity dragged her boob back down to slap against her chest and jiggle right beside its twin.

I gulped and shifted my attention away from her breasts after giving both of her nipples a squeeze with as much strength as I could muster that left them protruding outwards from her mounds like two erect nubs. My view of her shifted to a side profile, and my eyes ate in the figure in front of me; it made no sense how she thought she could have a body like this while acting like a tough tomboy. What? Because she has some defined muscles? Heh... I reached out and got a full-on handful of her left ass cheek; its meaty flesh spilled between my fingers as I jiggled it in my palm. She also has a fuckton of fat.

SLAP

Her rear end jiggled tremendously from the sudden spank I left.

“Thank you.” I heard Thea drone straight ahead.

God, this is so fucking hot.

With one hand sunk into her left cheek, while my other took hold of her right, and I pulled both walls of fat aside to get an eye on her holes.

“Fuck..” I mumbled as I just eyed the sight of her cute little asshole and snatch. This is the shit that defines her as a woman.

Of course, I mean...

For example.. her pussy...

I gently traced my finger over the edge of her lower lips while one hand manhandled her asscheek. Then I gradually backed up and used the same hand that was idly stroking her snatch to caress her legs. I spent a few moments just enjoying the feeling of my doll’s legs and thighs; she thinks she can pass as just one of the guys with thighs like this?

Her legs... thighs...

Both were hiding defined muscles I could sense through my hungry fingers, yet they hid behind walls of fat that yielded to my touch.

Her ass...

SLAP

I cracked the meaty arse my sister doll developed over the years. “Thank you.” She peeped as I kneaded her buttocks and toyed with my hand between her asscrack. Gradually I rose up while tracing her profile from the side; my hands drew along the edge of her hips, wide as ever, and they’re curved inward to her thin, toned midriff. Yes. This is where a vast majority of her bodybuilding comes into play; it’s evident that all of the fat she burned was drained from her stomach and junk directly down to her arse. It’s night and day. Her defined waistline stays slim and toned until one glances down to her meaty hip and fat dump truck of an ass.

Her tits...

Moving upwards to her breasts, they certainly weren’t on par with Mom’s or even Lilly’s; but they were still modestly busty and filled the palm of my hands effortlessly. I teased her still erect nips while eyeing her spaced-out eyes.

Say you love it when I touch you.

“I love it when you touch me,” Thea said.

“Really, Thea?” I asked with a smirk. This felt so right! Days after weeks after months after years of her showing my face into toilets, kicking me across rooms, crushing my toes under her feet while walking past... I am finally getting back at her, and it’s as refreshing as I imagined. “If you want me to stop, you can stop me...”

Her arms...

“Mmm....” I planted a kiss on her right arm and couldn’t stop myself from giving her a few hungering licks. She still tasted faintly of chlorine and a trace of sweat, yet just the knowledge of who created this particular taste stirred me on even more. “You’re strong enough, Thea.” I breathed as my hands stroked her other arm; her stomach and arms, that’s where the muscle went; she is clearly packing a punch up here. I could make out each defined muscle as I trimmed my fingers across her arms. “You could stop me in less than a second.” I gave her right arm one last kiss and glanced up at her.

As expected at this point, she continued to stare ahead with her lips closed shut; her eyes never even glanced towards the brother she always pushed around, who is currently feasting his perversion out on her body. I let my fingers continue to graze around the side of her stomach, waist, under her breasts, and up her well-built frame to her broad shoulders. It’s interesting to just study the way her body was shaped through her continuing training and exercise. Honestly, it’s understandable how she can attempt to come off as more boyish, especially with the way she has her hair jagged with multiple longer sharp locks draped over her eye and cut-short by her shoulders. When she wears loose baggy clothing, jackets and acts more boyish, on a surface level, it’s understandable how she can pull it off. But then, just spending more than a second to consider her, not as the act she is putting on, but as the woman she built herself up to be, all her attempts get cut short. She has the defined hourglass figure, her legs are toned and build upwards to her meaty thighs and purely fat arse, that then moves inwards slightly to round a meaty round hip that shoots inward to a slim waist which then goes back out to accommodate for her modest breasts and broad shoulders all that below a smooth distinguished face that was one of pure feminine beauty, with absolutely no blemishes to speak of; other than the fact that she criminally tries to hide such beauty behind a veil of her own hair.

She truly is perfect...

Too made her personality is the complete antithesis of everything her figure makes her out to me.

I stepped back.

Grab your nipples.

Her hands rose as she said, “Yes, Master.” She maneuvered her erect nips to rest right between the tips of her fingers. But she stared ahead blankly with her hands resting in their new position as she waited for her next command.

Use your super strength to squeeze your nipples as hard as possible without causing major damage.

“Yes, Master.” She breathed and instantly began to squeeze at her already hard nipples. I could faintly see her hand and slim fingers tense along with the grip on her tits to grow increasingly tight and stiff.

Let go.

Thea released her grip, and her hands obediently moved back to her sides as she stood stock-still and looked forward. I licked my lips as I eyes her breasts; both nipples were clearly reddish along her areola and the pale surrounding skin from just how hard she was pinching her own nip.

Fondle your tits. Make it enjoyable for me.

“Yes, Master.” Without an ounce of free will or hesitation, she cupped her tits in her hands and proceeded to massage them haphazardly in a gradual motion. She robbed them forward and back, pressed them against each other, and maneuvered the tip of her hardened nipples to poke and rub together. And despite her body acting out the exact order I gave, her eyes and demeanor were nothing but blank; my mindless sex toy face stayed as dead as ever it was like the world she had grew and lived in all her life was no longer relevant to her existence. Her friends, wants, hates, and dreams are none existent; her entire being is to just obey my orders, which right now is to treat herself like the piece of meat she is.

Turn around. I commanded.

As stated. Thea is my new mindless and obedient blonde bitch; while I could just move around her, she obeys me now, so as the slave she is, she can be the one to turn around.

“Yes, Master.”

Thea turned around; each step caused her ass and bare tits to jiggle from their yielding fatness. With her back turned, I stared at her ass which was still recovering from its previous bounce.

“Unlike your personality. Your ass is literally perfect...” Bend forward and touch your toes with one hand and slap your ass with the other.

“Yes, Master.” She bent forward at the waist and poised her round rear buttocks in my direction. Before she could begin abusing her own rear end with her raised right hand, I added.

Use as much strength as you need to really treat yourself like the mindless sex doll you are. But don’t cause enough damage that you’d need someone to heal you

As much as she felt it was right to physically harm me, I don’t want her to use the full extent of her strength to break her own ass. Like I said, her as was absolutely perfect, which isn’t even an overstatement.

SLAP

She whacked the palm of her hand against her right ass cheek. I grinned and quickly made to fish my dick out to start jacking off to this beautiful sight. Thea had just thrown me across the room after spouting a threat and now look at her. Karma is quite the bitch. Just like her, in a sense.

CRRRACKK

She abused her rear end far greater than I ever could. By just two slaps, the clear imprint of her hand was adamant on her arse with no intention of fading away anytime soon. Her pale skin rippled and wobbled with a thack after slap. Reach ripple sturred on and fueled my hornyness as I jacked my tool.

Spread your legs more for me.

“Yes, Master.” Her legs shifted apart slightly so I could make out each fat-filled cheek more clearly as they each jiggled, rippled, and clapped against each other from the beating that her hand was ruthlessly providing them.

Spread them more.

She did as she was commanded and parted her legs even more so; I could clearly see her asshole and pussylips again. “Your entire body is mine,” I said. “You can’t try to hide those holes behind your own perfect fat ass.”

I noticed she isn’t feeling much sensual stimulation from her ass beating, and definitely not in the same way I am. But honestly, while I could order her to feel aroused and moan, I didn’t feel like giving her such pleasure. She doesn’t deserve anything but being used to pleasure me and obey my every whim.

Stop

Of course, Thea’s hands stopped colliding with her own rear, and they simply shifted down to idly touch her toes. “Yes, Master.” She said as I approached her.

My hand tossed up and drummed against her ass. I idly placed my hand in one of the multiple clearly evident hand marks she left behind. Grab as much of your fat fucking ass as you can and pull those cheeks apart.

“Yes, Master.” She said and proceeded to follow through with my command. She took a firm grasp of her cheeks, her own fat-filled rear sunk between her fingers as she spread her asscheeks wide in opposing directions. Shit... This ass alone was enough to put her up against Mom’s tits. And even being more into breasts, Thea’s buttocks completely overshadowed Lilly’s more busty set resting on her chest. I’ve had people at school comment on my sister, from just the passing glances they have seen of her here and there. And in those cases, she was always wearing her boyish clothes, but yet the bottom she always wears seems to be tight enough to let everyone know she’s got a fat trunk, and it’s just waiting to breathe and spring out all its sweaty mass. It might be because it’s genuinely hard to find something baggy like her biker jackets to cover up a rear end that fills anything it’s in. Or she is trying to get the best of both worlds and act boyish while wearing tight skinny jeans to show off her dump truck. It doesn’t matter either way; she’s not Thea anymore, so whatever wants she had was redundant. Right now, as my obedient fuckdoll, she exists to give me much-needed pleasure, and her god-like ass is going to provide it.

With her ass cheeks spread apart, I lowered my face and took in a deep breath of her musky aroma before licking my lips and spitting directly between her cheeks right onto her perky little asshole.

Let go of your ass and tense your cheeks.

Like clockwork, she said. “Yes, Master.” And released her hold on her behind.

Both of her pale fat-filled cheeks sprung back to their original positions and quite literally clapped together in an audible motion. They subtly jiggled back to their resting states while splatting and smushing my saliva between each other in the process.

Grab your cheeks again and spread them out.

“Yes, Master.” She gripped tightly to her fat rear again.

I breathed in, and proceeded to spit between her cheeks again.

Release.

She let go and caused another sound as her cheeks clapped against each other and continued to spread about my spit between her flesh walls.

That repeated for a good solid minute until when I commanded her to spread her cheeks again, it was coated in a sheen of my saliva. Just a visual sign that I had quite literally claimed her as my property as a mindless sextoy.

“I think you’re lubricated enough,” I said after kneading her booty. Arch your ass up more and press the side of your face against the carpet.

“Yes, Master,” Thea said obediently, and in a few seconds, her face was pressing against the ground while her naked legs and thighs held up her perfectly crafted ass for my approval. “Good, bitch.”

SLAP

I gave her a pleased thack and enjoyed the sound of her saying, “Thank you.” Into the carpet.

This time I took hold of her asscheeks myself, and after a few seconds that was spent idly stroking her yielding rear, I spread her cheeks apart and proceeded to line my cock up with her snatch.

“Remember Thea,” I said, as the tip of my cock teased the entrance to her inviting pussy. “You are stronger than I ever will be. You say all the time, my powers are as good as shit, and I should learn my place. Well, if you want me to stop, you can stop me at any time.”

Thea said nothing as her life entirely nonexistent at this point.

“You can probably crush my dick with just your asscheeks..”

She continued to stay silent.

“You sure you don’t want to stop me?” I asked and then slapped her ass cheek one more time. “This is your last chance,” I said while her rear end jiggled back into position.

“Thank you,” Was all she said.

Remind me who you are.

“I am your obedient, mindless sex toy. A stupid bitch who deserves to be fucked. My ass, tits, cunt, and mind belong to you. My purpose in life is to obey and give plea—”

Stop

Thea stopped her muffled speech to the carpet.

“I’m glad you remember your place now.” With my dick lined to the entrance of her snatch, I gently proceeded to push forward. If only to give my always the hotheaded sister, who claimed my powers would never work on her, and she’d always beat my ass if I even tried it, the chance to use her practically limitless strength to stop me.

Alas. as the mindless sexdoll that she is, she did nothing as I began to enter into her with my fully erect tool.

I smiled and-

Thea suddenly kicked me.

Hard.

I collapsed onto one knee on the floor, not from the kick alone but since the sudden action literally broke my leg. I heard an audible crack racket through my bedroom as the shock that jolted through me was so sudden there was a flash of light, and the pain vanished instantly. With my leg facing the completely opposite direction, I stared at the clearly cracked limb and was in complete shock that I failed to feel any pain with how much it was clearly injured.

The shock was grand enough that I didn’t even consider how or why Thea suddenly chose to act now out of all the times she could have snuck an attack on me. Did the mind control genuinely not affect her? Was this all a fucked up act that-

That didn’t make any fucking sense, all of my commands were mental and... Unless she mentally heard them and was just pretending, but.. There’s no goddamn way. She didn’t even fucking react or shriek or anything she would typically do before retaliating. I know Thea had always proved to be reasonably resistant to my powers before, but everyone was fucking resistant; without this enhancement charm, I’m as useless as a man with no powers.

I clutched the charm wrapped around my neck just to be sure it didn’t somehow slip off. It was still there, which means Thea shouldn’t have been able to do anything in that doll-like state I left in her unless I commanded her to. It doesn’t matter if she managed to resit my power all her life. With this on, Thea should be just as easily manipulated as Lilly.

The only person who I’d be unsure about is...

Shit.

I glanced around the room, for the distinctly curvaceous figure of my mother anywhere. But I didn’t see anything. My bedroom door is closed and-

“Alright. I’ve seen enough.”

I blinked and glanced to my left, where I heard a distinct and recognizable mature-sounding voice.

“Mo- Mom?”

Just then, on the chair resting in front of my desk, appeared Mom. With her legs crossed over each other while her arms are similarly crossed before the huge swell of her chest, she stared at me with a knowing frown.

How did she- Was she invisible? Did Kamila do something? “H- How long—” I found myself being suddenly more nervous than I have ever been. This isn’t just being caught with my hands in the cookie jar, but it doesn’t need to be explained how bad of a situation this is in comparison to such a childlike act.

“I was here long enough to see what you’d do with that kind of power.” Mom said flatly. “I’d have let you continue showing your true intentions, but—” She narrowed her eyes and leaned slightly forward, “I had to pull the plug the moment you tried to have sex with your sister.”

I gulped. And glanced over to Thea for a brief moment to see that; while she had indeed kicked me hard enough to break my leg, she wasn’t back to her normal sense and instead was standing stock still at attention. Though, this time she wasn’t facing me; she was standing in wait before Mom as if waiting for her mother to issue the next command.

“What the hell,” I said.