The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 7

* * *

Notes

* * *

Our eyes stayed locked together. Neither one of us allowed anything more than a blink to serve as a distraction from the current situation we found ourselves in. Though, in my case, my complete focus was a product of nothing but a sheer case of complete and utter fear, staring down the woman who has always stood as the most powerful being in my life would do that to my pathetic state of mind. And, in the matter of my mother, her eyes shone with an odd mixture of intrigue, disappointment, disgust, and pride. At least, that is what I gathered from my limited fear-coated brain capacity.

All the while Thea stood at attention with lifeless her naked, thick, and toned teenage body simply waiting for Mom to provide her with another order. In a sense, both me and my sister are in the same boat; we’re both completely hopeless under the ever-present and all-powerful force that is our mother, neither can have a solid stand when going against her every choice. I could only stare and occasionally gulp like a pathetic bastard as I waited for her to move forward with the situation that’s entirely under her control. Really, the only difference between Thea and I, at this moment, is the fact that she’s standing while I am forced to kneel with a broken leg. Other than that, we’re one and the same, both of us staring ahead at our mother, waiting for her to take this situation wherever she pleases.

Mom cleared her throat. Just that very action caused me to flinch and shuffle backwards; my mother raised an eyebrow as she watched me and draped both of her arms over the back of the chair she was on. The altered position caused her large bust to shift into a slightly more poised position on her chest as she looked down at me. In general, her current attire was painfully distracting, despite it being nothing more than a tightly fitted robe. Though the word tight shouldn’t be understated, it was wrapped more than securely around her toned waist, which only amplified the curvy thickness of the rest of her body in comparison.

To add to that statement, what I said about her body-hugging robe being distracting was a complete lie. For the first time in a good while, my fear was strong enough to overpower any would-be perversion. Furthermore, the pain was also yet another feeling to join in on the fun. As, no more than a second after I shifted back in a state of fear, a massive pulse of pain washed over me from my still-broken leg.

She rolled her eyes and sighed audibly. “Now now.” With one single finger extending into the air, she casually waved it while uttering. “Your leg is broken, for goodness sake. Why are you trying to move?”

My mouth opened, but no words managed to slip out before a sudden surge of yellow-tinted light exploded from the tip of her finger. Its brightness brought my eyes to a fit of flutters that lasted for multiple moments; all the while, I felt a soft tickling and pleasant tingle spread across my body and focus in on my leg. When the light eventually died down, my mother’s finger was still extended, and she had a pointedly amused look on her face as she watched me like some kind of animal.

“Okay.” She lowered her finger. “You’re all better. Ready to talk now?”

“I—” With hesitance, I tested the validity of her statement and quickly discovered my leg was indeed healed. I stood up and shook it around; there wasn’t a single ounce of pain or even a slight uncomforting tick.

Holy shit.

Typically I go running to Lilly when I need healing after Thea’s daily abuse. Solely because Mom would just berate me for not defending myself or some shit. Lilly is great, don’t get me wrong; she actually treats me like I’m not an annoyance and generally holds a sweet nature. But when compared to Mom, Lilly’s effectiveness is night and day. Lilly needs to be in physical contact and has to nullify the person’s pain sensors before initiating the actual healing process, and even when she begins healing, it’s a gradual process that takes a minute or two. Now, when put next to Mom... Shit. She only needs to raise her fucking finger, and everything is hunky-dory. Like- Oh? Was your hand decapitated? Not anymore.

Fucking hell, I never had a part of my body physically missing, but with how effective Mom is, I doubt that would be an issue for her. And all of this is my mother WITHOUT her amplifying charm, the charm that is currently around my neck. My power is currently being amplified, and yet she was able to snatch Thea into her own control like it was nothing. This is how powerful I always assumed she was, but seeing her in effect without the charm. It’s only adding to the fear of how much she had to have been holding back with it constantly dipping into her cleavage.

“H—” After a series of gulps, I opened my mouth, though my throat was still dry. “How long have you—”

“Um.. thirty-four minutes, give or take.” Mom said casually. “Long enough.” She added with narrowed eyes.

“You saw—”

“I saw enough, Cody.” She sighed. “Though heaven knows what you did to Lilly... I wasn’t there for that.”

“I—”

“Hey!” Mom’s sharp voice startled me, and I found myself taking a few nervous steps back. “Before you try to start rambling a list of excuses to try to... build up some.. horrible twisted... logic.. for what you did. Just know, I’m not mad.”

I blinked.

“Uh—”

“Well- maybe I am just slightly disappointed.”

I blinked again. “You’re... not mad?” My voice came out as a pathetic sputter as even my lungs were hesitant to believe her.

“Son.” Mom rolled her eyes. “If I were upset with you, do you really believe we’d be having this conversation right now?” She said with a slight smirk. “If you think your sister is strong, just consider for a second who gave her that strength.” Her words lingered in the air as she formed a clenched fist. “And then just imagine how much I could punish you if I wanted to.”

There it is.

Another gulp.

“So...” I looked around the room nervously, my eyes landing on the still mindless Thea. “You—”

“I wasn’t able to catch everything, so I hope to god you didn’t do anything to Lilly.” There was a moment of silence—time which Mom spent looking deeply into my nervous eyes. “But...” She eventually continued after I had failed to say anything. “Thea was very much deserving of some retaliation. I’m proud of you for stepping up. Even though I had to- in a sense, push you.”

Proud?

P- Proud?

Did Mom just use the word proud in this fucking situation?

“What the fuck is going on?” I blurted out exactly what I was thinking. “Did you want me to take this?”

“Well, I...” She tapped her lips. “I wasn’t completely against you taking it out for a spin.”

“So what? Was this a fucking test or something? I—”

Mom frowned, “Remember who you’re talking to, young man.”

My tone of voice lowered, and I paused before asking. “How were you watching me? I didn’t see you.”

“I didn’t want you to see me.” She said coyly.

“What.” I threw my shoulders into the air, “So you’re like Thea’s friend? You can make things invisible?”

“No. But I can command people not to notice particular things.” She went quiet as she watched my reactions to her words.

“So... You were fine watching me fuck with Thea? I- I- But why? You’re always—”

“Okay, let me stop you there.” She interjected with a single raised hand. “I was moments away from stopping you multiple times... But... As I said, Thea deserved to have you get back at her. And, honestly, no true harm was done.”

“You broke my leg!”

“Thea broke your leg.” Mom corrected me as she glanced down at her fingernails. “I just needed you to keep your penis away from her vagina.” She pointed to both of our crotches and ignored how Thea was still naked. “And now your leg feels better than it did before, so I don’t want to hear you complaining about that anymore.” After licking her lips, she added. “And as for why I left it where I did... Honey, how was I supposed to know you were going to snoop through my underwear drawer when you did?”

“YOU NEVER TAKE IT OFF!”

Mom frowned. “This is your second warning. Watch your tone with me.” Before I could respond, she continued. “Besides, you are just incredibly wrong with that statement. I remove it all the time.”

“What? Do you make me forget?”

“Of course not. What I said about wanting you to keep your free will, that is true. I have very rarely, if ever, used my powers to control you.” She paused and thought for a few moments. “Okay, maybe I did splurge a bit when you were a baby, but that just made those early years all the easier.”

“What about now?” I pointed to Thea, who was clearly completely void of any form of existence.

“Well- Now is an exception to that rule. I had to stop you from doing any permanent damage. I can heal every day, but I can’t regain someone’s virginity.”

“Then—” I stammered with a blush. “Okay, I- why have I never seen you without the charm?”

“I can’t say. Maybe you are just never paying attention, sweety. I take it off when you’re at school; before I take a shower, or sometimes I will keep it on me. It depends if it needs to be cleaned. Why do you think it looks as shiny as it does?”

I glanced down to my chest and lifted the charm. It, indeed, was very reflective from the limited light that poured in through the closed blinds and from beneath the open door. “Wait.” I looked at the door again. It was still broken from Thea’s reckless attack earlier and was open wide as day. “Was that door always open?”

“Yes. I just wanted you to think it was closed. And yes, I also made sure your little sister is soundly showering, away from all this.”

“I don’t understand why you would just leave your charm here while there were guests at the house and you’re out at the pool and—”

“Cody.” She sounded somewhat exasperated as she let out a long sigh. “I am not some all-powerful ever-seeing god. I know you see me as some unstoppable force, but I’m not. I was changing into my swimsuit and forgot, alright? Can you accept that?” After a cough, she added. “I had no idea that this day you would be a little perv!”

“Alright, alright.” I sighed. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have—”

“Don’t lie to me.” Mom said flatly. “You know you aren’t sorry. We both know you enjoyed that brief spree of power... I.. Honey, you’re just like me growing up.”

“What?”

“You think I was born like this? That I didn’t have to work!? Hell, I was probably weaker than you are now! You know, growing up, I was a chaotic mess. I stole an enhancement charm and got a glimpse of...” Her voice trailed off, and after a long pause, she chuckled to herself. “Oh, never mind. I have my reasons Cody, just... stand up for yourself. Alright? And use this motivation to get your own charm. I want you to see what you can be if you get through school. The world is a..” She clenched her fist. “Fucked up place... I won’t be able to protect you all the time and you need to be able to stand up and fight back.”

After everything she said, my mind focused on her last words, and I felt something punch me in the gut. “You don’t even protect me in the house, Mom! T- Thea she fucks me up all the fucking time, and you- y- you don’t do anything!”

Mom was silent for long enough to make me question what I even said. “Like I said. The world out there is worse, and have you ever considered the possibility that I don’t step in because I want you to? Because I NEVER ONCE saw you punch back or even try to use your powers to stop her. But I’m always willing to heal you so that you can try again.”

“W- Well.. you could at least do something, sometimes.”

“I—” She exhaled. “Well, Cody. I suppose you’re right. We can change things after this. But I need you to grow a backbone. Because the things I’ve seen... It makes your sister look like a saint in comparison.”

Well. I guess I never cared enough to sit down and actually express my feelings towards my ever-present mother. It was always because I’d be too afraid or pissed off by her to even grant her the time of day, but I suppose now is as good a time as any, ignoring the context of the situation. I never deeply considered why she just allows me to be punched around, but growing a backbone? Fuck. I guess? She could have expressed that in a better way than ignoring everything, but I guess she has some semblance of a point... some...

Suddenly, she clapped her hands together.

“Alright!” She stood up from her seat and looked down at me with a bored expression. “I hope you had your fun. Remember this potential you could have once you get your own charm and use that as motivation to not mess up the chance I am giving you by paying for your education. You know that school isn’t cheap.

“I—”

“I need to take that back now and fix your mess.”

I know she is just a head or two taller than me, but just being aware of her unbelievable levels of power WITHOUT a charm just makes her seem like a literal god-like being towering above me. Her huge breasts hung at my eye level along with her curvy figure underneath that tight robe, and yeah, she definitely had the build of a goddess looking down at someone who is but an ant compared to her.

But...

I blinked.

This ant has an enhancement charm.

And...

She isn’t a god.

Right?

...I’m using her own words here...

“Cody, I am not some all-powerful god.”

She’s not a god… she just has godlike powers…

There’s a difference.

I looked down at her outstretched hand. She expected me to hand back her charm? The one thing that gave me the first bit of power I ever had. And- I mean, I could get my own, that would be a nice end goal but...

But I have one right now. It’s wrapped around my neck, just waiting to be used. Why would I spend years studying and working my ass off to have my own when I could just take the one I have now. Hell, didn’t Mom say something about stealing a charm before cutting herself off? It seems like she did it herself. And-

“Hey?!” Snap Snap Mom clicked her fingers directly in my face. “I know you enjoy having it and all, but I spent over six years working my butt off for that. So I want it back.“

Oh, yeah. Mom is the reason why I have to work for my own. She won’t just let me keep it, and there’s no way even my enhanced powers would work on her because...

Because?

I blinked.

Because... I... Well, she’s not a god... and she said it herself, I’m just like her. Suppose.. If she could control me, with the charm... and I didn’t even know. Could I control her? I mean, fuck. Without the charm, she’s fucking powerful, but is she powerful enough to resist me with the charm? Does having the power to mind control even make one immune to someone else’s mind control. Just because someone could go into someone else’s mind, what says that no one can go into their mind?

Well- Fuck.

I...

Fuck it.

“Cody!” Mom’s voice raised, her tone was noticeably more ticked and she began to move towards me. “Okay, are you really going to force me to make you hand it ove—”

Stop

Mom took no more than two steps towards me and froze in her place. Her mouth dropped open, and a look of genuine surprise washed over her features. She glanced towards me, and- I assume I had the same look as her; it was one of shock, recognition, and pure understanding.

We both came to a realization simultaneously.

She can hear my command. But that’s not new; everyone could hear it. No, what astounded both of us, was that she didn’t just hear-

She obeyed.