The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 8

* * *

Notes

* * *

Mom’s right... Which isn’t particularly a new thing; more often than not, she has proved to be correct in most things. Though a lot of the time, she is correct, it is to my detriment.

“Don’t touch that it’s hot,” “You’re not going to pass that test if you don’t study tonight,” “This essay looks off, I doubt it’s going to do well,” “I swear that food is going to make you sick later,”

Correct, correct, correct, correct. Honestly, they are only minor things, but when stacked together, I learn to just assume she’s always right.

So.. when Mom is saying things like, “You’re just like me,” and “I’m not a god.” It really makes me think...

...

.....

.....

Yeah, too bad I don’t have the time to think.

My mother might not be a god, but when compared to me, she might as well be one. For the first time in my eighteen years of life, I’m standing up against my mother, and I couldn’t even realize the severity of even doing such a thing.

I’m not thinking I’m just... doing!

The moment our eyes locked and we both landed upon the same realizations, a timer jolted to life. One that, upon ending, will radically change the course of our lives from then on. I just made a purpose and fully willing choice to control my mother. The most powerful being and absolute end all be all authority figure in my life. Thea was one thing; even my mother understood that she “allowed” it. In a sense, despite me making my own choice to control my sister, it was only because of Mom holding back her finger that I ended up even being successful.

But this. This isn’t me controlling someone that Mom allowed. And it isn’t a “choice” that I made, which was passed through my mother’s seal of approval.

This is me making a real choice, one not barred by my all-powerful mother’s willingness; a choice to take control of my Mom, using her own charm to do so.

There isn’t any going back.

That’s what I thought when I controlled Lilly, and it only doubled down when I took hold of Thea’s consciousness. But despite both of those conquests feeling like certified stepping stones for me to finally gain some semblance of control in my life, they weren’t the true points of no return. Mom made that clear when she sat down to explain things; she was willing to let it all slide, to use this experience as a tool to shape my future.

Though, the word ‘was’ is a key factor here.

She ‘was’ willing to let it all slide; I could have let this all lead back into our regular status quo. Perhaps things would naturally be moderately different, but overall, it would be the same-old-same-old.

Yeah.

No.

She wanted me to stand up for myself. She wanted this to change me.

Well, okay...

This did change things.

Hell, it changed a lot! I got a taste of what true power felt like, and it isn’t just some pathetic laugh-worthy mind control. It’s on a whole separate level and far from something I’d willingly toss aside to hope to succeed in school just to obtain again.

So, I made a choice, and I’m standing up for myself. This is what she wanted, right?

Well, from the look on her face, the shock, realization, and sudden anger after a brief flash of fear. It’s clear to tell that’s not what she wants.

Mom wants me to stand up for myself and make my own choices.. under her! As long as she permits it, I can rise to be my own person who makes my own commands. And the mere thought of me taking a stand against her... well, that is what crosses the line.

I can move up in the world.

But I can never be above her.

At least, that’s what she wants...

Though, it is rather unfortunate that she failed to use the god-like power she possesses to make sure I never have the chance to take control over her. Is it really my fault that she didn’t secure her position at the top?

All of this internal thought spoke my intentions clear through our meeting eyes.

Just like me, Mom knew that this is the moment I truly stepped over the line; it was in vain to a quick draw as her unmissable power could only be rivaled by this charm around my neck. It served as the only reasonable way I could even hold a candle against her, and it was the only thing that allowed me to deliver her another command.

Do NOT use your powers on me.

There. A simple command, and one that I spewed out in less than a second after I realized I was able to command her in the first place...

Of course, the only question that stands is who reacted first.

Mom stood still; her eyes never left my own, and the sheer amount of anger lit within them shook me to my core. I have never seen her this displeased before; sure, she has always been angry at times, everyone has, but it was never to this extent. Even without the power to control, I would honestly drop to my knees and beg her to forgive me from just her glare alone.

But that would just lead to me giving up the only opportunity to finally win against her, so I stood my ground and stared back at her. Neither of us moved a muscle.

Mom stayed where she was due to my previous command, leaving her unable to move, while I was doing the same from the mix of fear and expectancy as if a part of me fully expected her to resist my control and break my neck at any moment.

“Cody...” Her mature voice growled in a calm and quietly seething manner.

I flinched and...

..

...well...

And nothing. I didn’t feel compelled to do anything or even hand over the charm. It’s like she can’t use her powers on me.

Holy shit.

Holy.. HOLY SHIT!

Mom noticed my face brighten, which only caused her glare to tighten its intensity.

“Cody. Give me my enhancement charm this instant.” Her fist tightened.

I licked my lips. “Uh... W- Why don’t you just take them?”

“Cody Young!” She raised the tone of her voice, and I took a hesitant step back. “YOU ARE STEPPING OUT OF LINE, YOUNG MAN!” Then, after a pause, she lowered the pitch of her voice and spoke with a cold hum. “Undo what you did to me, and give me my charm.”

“But.. you...”

Despite being stuck in place and unable to use her gifts on me, she still managed to keep control of the room’s general feel and cause me to become less certain of myself.

“I am your mother. Giving you a direct command. Don’t toy with me, and give me the charm. I won’t ask you again, Cody. Okay?”

I balled my hands into fists and took in a deep breath; after a blink, I glanced to the floor and said, “No.”

My mother blinked. “No?”

“No, Mom,” I said again, my face looking directly to the floor. It was impossible to speak with confidence towards this goddess of a woman. It took balls of steel to stand against a woman who had the power to make thousands kneel before her, balls that I fail to have, but by god, I am going to pretend I do. “I’m in control.”

“Cody...” She sighed a sigh of disappointment and shifted her own gaze to the floor. “You’re just like me...”

What? Even now, after making a stand to usurp control over the head of this family, she is still claiming I’m like her?

How is-

THHHHHHHACCCCCCCCCCCK

Something small yet unbearably hard and tight racketed against the side of my face and sent me flying towards the closed window. It sent a sudden and massive jolt of pain through my skull at such a rate that I didn’t even notice my body crash through the window and collapse onto the front yard of the two-story building.

Everything was a blur; a constant ringing echoed from up down left and right; at least, that is what I assumed, I couldn’t discern anything from anything. I think my hands pressed against trimmed grass as I shifted up to my wavering hands and knees. Was my hand broken? I- I couldn’t make out anything but the primary color of green and the gray of the sidewalk. There was a bush, I believe... and-

THUMP

The ground shook, and I turned my foggy gaze around to see a blurry blob of a figure had lept out from somewhere to follow me down onto the open grass lawn.

Right? I sighted my fingers across what I believed to be the ground. Yes, this is definitely grass; I’m on the front lawn of something.

The figure approached as my vision began to reconstruct itself, and I made out...

Thea?! She was walking towards me in a rather stock manner, her eyes were dead, and her perfectly crafted curvaceous figure was as naked as ever despite her being outside and in the public eye. Her hips swayed left and right while her thick thighs carried herself towards me, each modest breast bounced and jiggled into tune and her eyes, while focused directly at me, were nothing but empty irises that entrapped every ounce of her consciousness. She really is just a doll to be controlled; over twenty years of memories and experiences to define her personality be damned. Currently, her body and mind are nothing but a vessel commanded.

And I’m clearly not the one in control of her.

Shit.

Shit!

I tried to shift backward on the floor, but that only served to inform me that my arm had been severely injured from the fall. I winced as the realization of what had happened sank in.

My reactions were faster than hers, and I was successful in commanding her not to use her powers on me.

That being said, nothing is stopping her from using her powers on Thea and using her to remove the charm from me by force.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I’m out of my league here. What the hell was I thinking? Controlling Mom? The woman who spent a third of her life training and honing her powers to the point of the god she is now? I thought I could control her I...

I glanced down and...

Noticed how the natural light from the sun reflected off its clear and sparkling surface.

I can control her.

Fuck, I already did. This...

This isn’t over. Mom still can’t move, and she can’t control me. I still have her enhancement charm, and right now, Thea is the only way she can take it from me.

Thea, stop. I commanded my sister.

With no more than a few feet away from me, Thea stopped moving. She stared straight ahead and awaited her next order.

I sighed and-

Was instantly startled when she began to move again.

STOP!

Thea stopped.

And instantly resumed walking towards me; her hand began to reach out towards me as she closed the distance.

“Shit..” I groaned as I tried to shift away, the pain didn’t allow me to move far, and every time I tried to take control of Thea, she would just continue to move no more than a second later.

Mom...

Mom’s in control. She is overpowering my hold on Thea like it’s nothing, but if I just make it so that she can’t control her daughter either, then she’d be shit out of luck.

Mom, stop controlling-

The instant I stopped attempting to halt Thea, her pace quickened and before I could order Mom, her fist once again collided with my face. The foggy blur of pain and confusion returned into my noggin as I was rocketed down to the opposing side of the street and bumped against the curb of the sidewalk.

I tried to command Mom through the pain and fog, but my fucked up brain was trying to push through too much pain. I tried to clear my thoughts, though it was to no avail as I could only blink and watch Thea’s naked figure approach me at a quick pace with her swaying hips.

Fuck..fuckk...fukk....

I try to take down a god, and I get tossed around like the runt I am.

Fuck...

I closed my eyes and tried to focus- All I need is one command to form itself and order her to stop, but I.. can’t...think...

Gawd... everything hurts I-

I blinked.

After opening my eyes, my vision was beginning to form back together, and what I saw made my stomach sink.

Thea’s not the only problem.

Men and women gathered around, though not a single one of them showed looks of concern or idle confusion. Not even shock from the hot naked punk-looking girl who was walking towards the teen splayed against the cracked pavement. Everyone in the gathering crowd stared on with blank eyes in the same vein as Thea, and every single one of them approached like a mindless and obedient horde. Which is what they are. From neighbors to posting, random people and even a few officers were present; each person failed to display any signs of life behind their eyes. They were all being controlled by my mother, and for the first time in my life, I was finally able to witness what might be the non restricted limit of her power. Every single living person in the neighborhood was under her control, and they all approached with their eyes directly on the item wrapped around my neck.

Fuck.

Mom’s power is unimaginable.

She literally has the potential to wield the power of a god.

And...

Yet- She’s not a god.

As I looked from mindless face to mindless face, Thea, the hot neighbors, the postmen, and the random people that hopped out of a nearby vehicle, I remembered what she said.

“I’m not a god.”

And- She isn’t.

I can control her.. fuck I already did.

And I might not be able to do all of this... To have this much unrestricted and unmatched power... But there is someone who can reach such a feat, and if I can control her... well...

If I can take over a god, what does that make me?

Fuck...

Thea stood before me, her body held tall over my crippled figure, and was poised just in the position of the setting sun to cause the light to bounce off and emphasize each of her naturally thick curves. While the entry of the onlooking mindless crowd circled me, Thea reached down and gripped me by the charm and wrapped her fingers around its reflective base.

I closed my eyes and breathed.

Mom knew I couldn’t use my powers if my head was struggling to push through a surplus of pain. If anyone knew what my weakness would be, it would be the woman who has ten times the knowledge of my powers than I do. But despite that, I focused and tried to calm myself.

I ignored everyone; I ignored Thea, and her blemishless body as her hand gripped the charm. Through all that, I opened my eyes and narrowed my gaze to the broken window to my bedroom. I couldn’t make her out, but I knew my mother was still standing there; in that room, she stood as the mistress who was in control of everyone in the neighborhood.

And with that in mind, I made the simple command.

Stop all of this.

Thea froze; her hand was but a second away from forcibly ripping the charm off me. And...

Nothing.

Everyone who had been mindlessly approaching suddenly stopped in their tracks; they all stood with their hands by their sides and stared ahead with blank eyes. Thea did the same; she stepped back and, with a poised back, looked straight forward with her plush lips held flat. Every single person here was waiting for their next order; there’s no way I could command them all.

But Mom can.

Through the scarring pain, both physical and mental, I sent another command towards my bedroom for my mother to pick up on.

Command everyone to raise their hands up.

In an instant, it was just like I had commanded the crowd myself. While standing stock at attention, each and every person raised their arms upwards and had their hands poised in the air. Even Thea, in her blank and naked state, was included as her hand was also touching the sky.

Make them go back to attention.

Both Thea and the crowd shifted as one, and in a few seconds, they were all staring ahead again with clear expressionless faces. Like they’re not human, but just pieces on a board waiting to be moved.

Holy shit.

Did Mom say she wasn’t a god?

Because I’m starting to think she is.

And I just took over her position in the hierarchy.

Fuck...

Fuck....

Fuck......

I shifted my gaze around from one blank face to the other. I recognized many of them from the neighborhood, such as my next-door neighbors, the Nelson’s, whose youngest daughter London was one of my first crushes. Both she and her mother stood in mindless states with the rest of the obedient horde. Her older sister moved out a month ago; lucky how she unintentionally avoided the wave that is Mom’s blanket of control by the sheer coincidence that is college.

This all hit on a more personal level when I could recall the people entranced around me. And Mom could’ve done this at any time, WITHOUT her charm.

Fuck...

This is a little too much to take in at once...

Well- A little is an understatement.

I should have expected something along these lines to transpire if I attempted to usurp command over my mother, a woman who has gained years’ worth of experience over me. And I did have some level of self-awareness and anticipation towards some form of reaction, but not at this level... I always knew she was a potent threat, but this...

Other than the occasional blinks, not a single person in the crowd shifted or displayed an ounce of life behind their glossy eyes.

...this is something else.

Fuck..

Okay... okay...

I didn’t make a foolish attempt to stand up; my past experiences taught me to stay where I am after being treated like a sack of potatoes.

If you can heal me from there. Do it. I projected a command towards my bedroom.

I wish I could see the look on her face, the anger, the understanding that all of her power was now mine to wield however I choose. It would make this all the more satisfying. For once, to have control over the person who has always been in control of my life...

My question towards Mom’s healing range was answered as a glowing beam of light shone out through the broken window and just barely reached me from across the street. It tickled, almost like a sparkling massage from the heavens, and I could gradually feel my body reconstruct back to peak health while shoveling away any injuries. It was noticeably slower than when she healed me back in my room, so this might clearly be the extent of her range, and the effect isn’t as instant to compensate. But, regardless, in a few moments, I was able to stand without even a slight discomforting inch to speak off.

I yawned and arched my perfectly healed back to stretch.

After one last look at the mindless crowd, I sighed and sent a command to Mom. Make everyone but Thea returns to what they were doing without remembering anything. My confidence that she would follow the order to the letter was high enough that I didn’t bother to stand back and watch the results. Instead, I looked over my naked sister. The bitch who always loved to make it known that she’s better than me, and I’ll only strive to be an inadequate annoyance.

It would be so easy to leave her here. I walked behind her, and the hot naked tomboy bitch just stared ahead like the blank-headed doll that she is.

But no.

I need to go back home and make sure this family knows who’s in charge. I took control over the headmistress in command; everything underneath her comes with this new packaged deal.

“Alright.” I sighed and started walking back to my house.

Thea, come with me. I commanded my doll of a sister, and she turned around and followed after me; every step served to create ripples that sprang throughout her naked cake of an ass and jiggling tits.

Mom wanted her son to grow a backbone.

Well, I did.

Now I hope she won’t mind me taking her place as the head of the household.

But even if she does, it doesn’t matter. Because now, I’m in control.

And it’s all thanks to her.

I can’t wait to see the look on her face.