The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 12

* * *

Notes

* * *

The ever-growing moaning sounds originating from the kitchen were never something I believed I would hear. With my mother living on her own for the course of my rememberable life, she certainly wasn’t going down on some lucky man’s rod, from what I can say. And I’m pretty sure it’s well known that she’d be the dom in that scenario, but I digress; she never displayed to be actively sexual, so I’m reasonably sure she hadn’t also been going out to find some cock to satisfy her. It is also possible that she’s been fucking the president every night and just purging the memory from everyone’s heads.

The hell am I supposed to know?

Well, actually, I guess I could ask her, and she’d be unable to keep anything but the truth if I just commanded it of her... It’s still quick the situation to take in, that is, being in control of this ever-so-dominant woman. It’ll take me a bit to jump onto the knowledge that, if I want something, one command to her, and I can have it, or if she orders me to do something, one command to her and I won’t have to do it. Fuck~ Just saying “No,” to her is turning me on almost as much as the sounds of their moanings...

Yes, I don’t think I ever heard my mother moan, or Thea for that matter~ Actually, no, I do recall hearing her moan. That one time I hid in her closet and, shortly before, she broke my arm.

Thea is quite brutal, but I am self-aware enough to realize that a fair amount of her abuse was warranted. I wonder if my older sister would be somewhat more hesitant to break my nose if I had never been so haphazard when it came to falling into my teenage hormones. Honestly, I might’ve been partially the cause of her choosing to dress and act as more of a tomboy than a feminine figure; if it would result in making her seem more boyish than sexy, I could see how that was an outcome she’d desire. Except, dressing up as a tough girl only made her more appealing. Hiding her curves under jackets, cleavage below tops, ass in jeans~ Just served to make the few times I gotta see her feel all the more special.

But on the topic of sisters, it’s not the oldest one I found myself interested in at the moment.

I found myself hesitantly knocking against her closed bedroom door. Despite how the current set of events should have one believe me to behave, I was still set in that crafted mindset of, “Don’t piss Lilly off.”

She is quite literally my only sister who acts like... you know, a sister. And the thought of fucking that up has always been genuinely terrifying.

Fortunately, Lilly has proven to be forgiving, much more than Thea. There’s no doubt she isn’t aware of my past perverted antics, especially since Thea shouts them so loud the entire neighborhood could hear, but either Lilly doesn’t always believe her, or she might brush it off as us two fighting more than me being a perv. That level of trust Lilly holds allowed me to be close in ways that would cause our other sister to break my leg. I could sit relatively close to Lilly on the couch; I could be in the kitchen while she walks in with only a T-Shirt and panties.

She never believed me to be a horndog that would eye her at every passing second, so she never acted like such. We’re just family. Yeah, I might occasionally glance out of instinct and curiosity; if that happened, she’d brush it off as just that. Instinct. Now, obviously, I’d check her out more than she realized, and it wasn’t instinct, or it was... among many other things... Though she didn’t know that, and she had no reason to. She has always been a pleasant little sister, and I strived to keep that relationship. Despite also desiring to see down her top...

I mean that view she gets when wearing a tank top as she looks just at her chest... fuck me~ it must be quite the sight.

Anyway, I knocked.

Once...

Twice...

Before the third knock, I recalled something...

I own this house! Of course, more in the figurative sense than the literal one in this case, Mom’s name is still filed where mine is just floating in the air; but I practically own her now, meaning I own this and everything else to her name by proxy. I can bust down or lock any damn door I desire and she can’t say, “My house, my rules,” anymore. Well, she can say that, but it won’t do her much good while she’s also sucking and worshiping the dick she created. And by dick, in this case, I do mean the literal sense instead of figurative, though I guess I am classified as both kinds of dicks.

Also~

I don’t need to tread the same cautious footing around Lilly anymore, I do piss her off, one command later and she’ll be smiling again as if it never happened. This one simple boost to my power puts a ton of shit into perspective, especially when considering the fact that everything I can do now is something my mother could do while sleeping without this damn charm. She really was out here walking around with all of this power while doing nothing with it. Does the raw capless potential just get boring after a certain point, or was she really that disciplined to be able to say to herself, “Yes, I could use my power to be a god and live whatever life I desire with no limitations. But I don’t want to.”

Eh, whatever. That was her choice, and look where it got her. If it were me I’d have ruled over my kids with an iron fist while giving no chance of freewill that could bite me in the ass; but fortunately she hadn’t thought like me and here I am.

Opening the door to her bedroom, I found it unlocked and at the same time noticed something else quite interesting.

Or, someone~

Lilly was standing with her hands by her side as if she were a robot turned off at attention; it provided me with a profile view that certainly displayed her large bust to slim stomach and round ass ratio. The curtains to her room were pulled closed while the light from the bathroom cast the front half of her body in a shade of light. Also... she was wearing nothing but a bathing towel, one that was tied tight enough around her body that she had no reason to hold it up; it stayed attached to her lithe figure while she stood stock at attention.

Well, fuck. I was already turned on, so it goes without saying that I’d be moving on autopilot, especially considering that this sight alone did nothing but stir up any dulling levels of arousal.

I can’t say I’ve ever wanted to come onto her like some fucked up horndog animal. She’s always been my little sister, no amount of sibling annoyance could ruin that; even growing into a hot piece of meat didn’t stifle that view. Her body was warm, fit, thick in the right places, while still slime flexible... fuck! She was solid overall. But still, my little sister. I had fantasies of looking at her from all angles, touching her here and there... maybe doing a little more... but even when full-on horny, I still naturally felt like treating her with a certain level of caution and care, as if any raw touch would break her fragile bones.

In comparison to Thea, who I would gladly fuck repeatedly until every hole in her desperately painting body was coated and filled to the limit with my spent jizz, Lilly is an angel.

Though, seeing her like this might change things a bit..

She’s too fucking hot, just standing like that. Not moving, with her eyes looking with blank intent into the bathroom. For some reason, I had assumed she’d be moving around, actively doing~ something. Just milling about, as the living, fully conscious being with wants, desires, goals, and fears that she was...

I hadn’t expected her to be standing at attention in wait for another order, an order that may have never arrived depending on how long it would’ve taken for me or Mom to have realized her state of emptiness. Right now, it felt like I was staring less at Lilly and more at an obedient fuck-doll that resembled Lilly.

Which...

..is fucking hot, but not what I want of my sister! She didn’t deserve any of this. I’m glad Mom gave her this order to stand in a trance away from the action that certainly would’ve attracted her otherwise. But she also should’ve awakened her after doing the last huge command, or at least have put her in bed instead of standing like this just to tempt me.

Like- fuck, her boobs are expanding up and down right in my face. That towel is clinging on with a tight hold halfway down her tits which had the effect of bunching them up and showing a nice dark line of sideboob...

She doesn’t deserve to be a mindless fuck-slave...

Hence why I fully intend to let her free. At least, once I can think straight, which isn’t too easy given the boner I have to deal with. Using her to help relieve said stress is simply a means to an end. That’s what I told myself as I approached Lilly, though, in truth, I did it mostly out of instinct and began to plant a multitude of kisses on the side of her face. She was far too precious not to coat in signs of affection.

But on the subject of coats.. her pale skin was covered in a light sheen of water. She must’ve just exited the shower instead of preparing to go in, which explains why her tits and face didn’t have any lingering traces of my dried seed. I should’ve checked if her face had my cum on it before kissing her, but that’s just one of the risks we take in life. After giving the underside of her right chin another affectionate kiss, I leaned back to give her a much closer look from the side. Obviously, she continued to stare forward as her consciousness was entirely void from her person. Currently nothing more than a breathing, blinking body, she had no reason to react, so she did and said absolutely nothing as I leaned my chin on her shoulder and stared right down into her inviting cleavage. Her already modest bosom looked like quite the appealing treat with the way that towel squeezed tightly into them. The top of her tit-flesh literally yielded over the hem of the towel from the sheer amount of squish action that was present. And between her cleavage sat an ever so subtle pool of water with how compact her rack was being squeezed.

Lilly is literally just a standing doll of temptation.. fuck~

“I’m sorry, Lilly.” I breathed directly onto her shoulder; I wrapped a hand around her waist to cup her breasts from below and give them a couple of squeezes. “Fffuck...so fucking soft... shit.” I gave them a parting bounce while I pressed my cock against her towel-covered ass. The clear shape of my dick pressed directly between her two rear pillows; the pleasure jolted through my cock, which twitched from its position nestled between her cheeks.

I released my hungering gasp.

The thought that I was effectively as much of a slave to my perverted muse as Lilly was a slave to the command to sit in a mindless trance didn’t wash over my head. But it also didn’t stop me either. Standing in front of her, I reached up two hungering hands to undo the knock she had tied tightly in front of her bust. It squeezed tightly between the lowermost of her hefty bust; one could literally see the weight of milk her jugs were packing. Being a daughter of our mother must be a straight curse or a blessing, depending on how they view things. They don’t have a choice; they WILL grow up to be supermodel-levels of hot-ass chicks. They are practically guaranteed to have nice tits, fat asses, and the general hour-glass bod. Mom’s genes won’t allow anything else but to essentially design her daughters into being at the top of the sexually attractive charts. Sure, Lilly will probably possess more of an emphasis to her breasts, whereas Thea will be sporting a more slappable rear, but either way, it’s flipped. They are destined to put girls around them to shame just because of the woman who gave birth to them.

..and I’m destined to deal with living through my teens with three hot slices of meat walking around.

Undoing the knot caused her rack to spring out and bounce against her chest. The jiggling sensation nearly hypnotized me on the spot. I couldn’t help but lift her tits to grope them from below before lifting them up to let them drop back down against her flat chest. Each tit was sizable to the point where they didn’t completely swallow my hands like Mom’s would, but they were also noticeably larger than a handful, slightly bigger than Thea’s, given their difference in height and general figure. A slightly wet and faint SLAP sound clapped through the room to be faintly detected by my ears.

I licked my lips and lifted her tits to have them slap down against her chest again.

SLAP

JIGGLE-JIGGLE

SLAP

JIGGLE-JIGGLE

SLAP

JIGGLE-JIGGLE-JIGGLE

Fuck, this is entertaining as hell, yet it’s doing nothing to help me relieve my load.

Go lean against your desk and stick out your ass.

Lilly instantly obeyed, and my mouth was shut as I watched her walk towards the desk with bated breath. Her body moved like an obedient wind-up doll; she had been standing here for who knows how long, and finally, upon receiving an order, she proceeded to obey that one which just led to her claiming a new position. Without a towel, nothing stood to restrict the vision I gained from her unrestricted ass the moment she assumed her stance.

“Fuck..” I breathed.

She didn’t have to be so fucking hot the moment I gained all this power. And I didn’t have to be such a monkey-brained woman-seeking fuck. I blame our mother for both of these factors- She literally could’ve just ordered me not to be a perv, and she also could’ve not blessed Lilly with supermodel genes. Because I know exactly what’s going to fucking happen here.

I’ll fuck her, spend my load, feel like a fucked up bitch after clarity hits, then end up doing the same thing later. What a fucked up loop...

Well anyway~

The sound of a zipper preceded the ruffling sounds of my pants dropping to the floor.

I took hold of her ass cheeks and let my fingers sink into her juicy rear. The ass in my hands wasn’t anything to be worshiped like Thea’s, but it was still rather cute and soft. Slapping it a few times displayed some serious ass jiggle to boot. For a slim girl, she was packing some serious meat in her caboose. I spread her ass cheeks apart for a few seconds just to get a solid eye on what I’d be pounding before I released my grip to let her cheeks clap together.

“Fuck..” I said as an only warning to the girl who listened and acknowledged nothing but mental commands and grabbed her shoulder with one hand while my dick thrust forward.

A satisfied grunt piped out from my lips as I entered her sacred hole, though that sound, and the clap created from her pillowy ass colliding with my crotch, were the only notable noises that could be heard in the room. To be more precise, Lilly uttered no words at all. Something I was fine with when dealing with my more bitchy family members, but I wanted Lilly to feel something here, at least since I’m in a positive mood. You know, having just finished uprooting my mother’s position over the entire family.

My free hand, not on her shoulder, reached around to casually grope her tit. Her nipple rested naturally against my thumb that continued to flick it. “Be aroused by this. My presence around you causes you to feel generally more aroused the closer we are. You enjoy my presence and won’t link your arousal near me to be anything awkward.” I whispered to her ear and projected it mentally while her ass continued to slap against my crotch. The moment I finished the command, I could sense the fruits of my labor quite instantly; my thrusting into her snatch felt generally more accepted while her nipples immediately grew to an erect state like a flip of a switch. Suddenly my thumb had something stiff to flick and stimulate, almost like a gaming nub, except the nub is protruding from a squishy milk-filled fun bag that comes in a pair on my sister’s chest.

What’s the fucking point of this metaphor? My sister’s body shifted to a state of arousal on a dime, as if to her she was simply waiting for the order. In truth, currently, she is just waiting for any command. To fuck, dance, worship, whatever, in this state, my sister was just a thing with a mind that will do nothing except what is commanded of it. Through my thrusts, I swiftly noticed that, despite being aroused, she uttered no moans or verbal tones of satisfaction. The slapping of her ass and my crotch grew more noticeably audible, along with her tits clapping against her chest since her entire body was soon growing a nice sheen of sweat. But still, she uttered no sounds of her own, no matter how much pleasure I was sharing through my dick and my fingers that were hungrily squeezing her nipples between them. The mirror behind her desk even displayed a perfect image of her face, one that showed a complete disconnect from reality that had her soft lips lined flat while her emerald green glossy eyes stared blankly at her own reflection. It’s like the person I was fucking wasn’t alive, though that was certainly far from the case.

“Fuck~ Fff...” I pulled out while ordering, “Get on your knees and kiss the tip of my cock until I’m done cumming.”

Without a word, Lilly rose up from her leaning position and turned around to face me before lowering to her knees. She shifted forward and used one hand to lift my dick. The tinglingly soft and delicate texture of her fingers wrapping around the base of my shaft was enough to push me over the edge. I shot my load before she even had the chance to press her lips against the head; though, despite ropes of seed spewing onto her face, she kept moving ahead to follow through with the order. Her lips pressed against my tip, all while my cum continued to flow. Once her lips made contact, my seed sent on a straight path into her mouth. I never commanded her to swallow, so she didn’t, and my jizz soon filled her mouth from the image of her cheeks puffing up, and eventually, while I was coming to an end, my seed spewed from between her lips some dribbled down the small cute corners of her mouth to coat the lower regions of her face. I ordered her to kiss the tip to specifically offer an optimal amount of spillage. Naturally, the seed traveled down her chin and lower lips to drip onto her tits and collar bone, which doesn’t take into account the cum that was prematurely spewed onto her face before she latched onto my cock. A noticeable splotch landed right at the corner of her right eye. Each time her mindless subconscious decided it was time to blink, she’d manage to spread the come more in between her lashes, which led to the point the glob of cum was undoubtedly restricting a portion of her vision.

Okay, fuck.

My initial plan was to have her kiss my cock, while also “healing” it back to full mast since I know Mom can restore erections like it’s nothing. If she can do it, Lilly can as well... probably, I assume it isn’t challenging. Well, regardless, the moment I came, everything felt more clear and... yeah, I didn’t feel like doing that anymore. Though, I do wish I could’ve let her experience the pleasure to the same degree. Yes, Lilly’s body experienced the feeling of lust, but did “Lilly” undergo the same thing? It’s honestly hard to say how attached mindless fuck-toy Lilly is compared to normal, online cute gamer-girl Lilly. Was I fucking Lilly? Or was I fucking a body that resembled Lilly’s while the real Lilly was effectively gone? Lots of questions about this power, and I’m sure the woman with answers is making out with her own daughter at the moment.

Though, now that I’m thinking of Mom, I wonder.

I gazed down at the kneeling Lilly, who, having completed her command, was now kneeling in a blank, lifeless position as her vacant eyes stared directly at my cock while she blinked sparingly and looked on with flat lips. She cared about nothing but obeying her next order, a true lifeless doll.

Damn, there’s the guilt coming in...

“Mom, if you can hear me, and use your healing from where you are, restore me to before I jizzed” I thought as loud as a mental thought could feasibly be all things considered, and waited.

..and....

The powerful aura of light she uses to heal didn’t spawn from anywhere; though, I guess it was naive of me to expect to be able to shine that light through multiple walls. I suppose that is a restriction since there wasn’t anything to block the aura when I was outside. Guess even with Mom’s god-like powers, there are limi~

Lilly’s entire body erupted in a flash of sparkling light, the sudden nature and pure power of the burst itself took me aback, yet it felt extremely comforting and entirely soft despite being an untouchable presence.

“What the fuck...” I muttered as my hands lowered from their protective positions over my eyes and...

My dick twitched.

I was back and ready to fuck again.

Wow.

Okay, so Lilly does know how to heal like that, except... She absolutely doesn’t; I know that for a fucking fact. Every time she has healed me in the past, the process was ten times slower than Mom’s healing (something I didn’t particularly mind since she was also ten times more pleasant), and she wasn’t able to generate her own healing aura as our mother can. Well, Lilly is able to create her own light. But she isn’t capable of producing and projecting that aura outside of her body, which is why she needs to make contact to do it.

Except, Lilly just proved that she can create her own light. Or, Mom proved that Lilly is capable of doing it, at least. Since I didn’t order Lilly, I’m assuming Mom realized she couldn’t follow through with the order, so she used Lilly (who she somehow knew was with me) to do it in her place. Does that mean the only thing keeping Lilly back from being near the levels of Mom is her lack of knowledge and skill?

Shit, that means school is way more important than I thought. Damn. The implication that Mom can take control of us and use our powers to extents that we didn’t even think was possible really sets in how the difference in experience between us. I mean, I know Mom put in around twenty years of her life to perfect her skills, whereas I’ve only been in high school for four years; but I just assumed it was my body not being capable of doing what she does. I’m healed to peek arousel again, but that was a real slap in the fucking face.

I glanced down to my hands and squeezed them into fists.

So I’m fully capable of doing everything Mom can do. But I’m just not experienced enough, it’s not a matter of training my body, it’s just a mental thing, am just...

..stupid? Is that the word? I’m just too stupid to use my powers effectively. So I need to sit through twenty years f education and training to be less stupid just to extend my capabilities to the god-like level she can? Okay, fuck that- I don’t need to train to be a god if I can just control one.

Besides, I may be dumb, but I’m not too much of an idiot to realize I’m fucking stupid. There is so much shit that I don’t understand here, and I need the woman who put down half of her life to understand this shit and gain wisdom to keep me safe from any potential threats out there. Hell, she said it herself before going under. There’s so much shit I don’t know...

But, she knows. And I know she knows. So I’m not dumb enough to believe I’m not stupid!

Anyhow.

Blinking, I glanced away from my hands to eye Lilly.

I want my sister back. “Lilly, when I squeeze your nipple, you will stand up and tie your robe around you again. The moment the knot is tied, you will return to your usual self, but you won’t notice the cum. In fact, you never notice my cum, no matter where it is. You will not notice my state of dress until later. Remember the order about being aroused near me; those commands still apply, and... you love the idea of me seeing your body. You think the idea of me getting off to your body is hot, so you will desire to tease me. But the only thing you love more than teasing me is our relationship, you think I am literally the best older brother you could ever have, and you are incredibly grateful and worried that if I realize you have a kink for teasing me, I will call you a pervert and hate you. The thought of me hating you will be in the back of your mind, but the urge to tease me is so high that you do it anyway. When we’re alone, your efforts to tease and show off will double, but you will also make sure not to go too far if you think I will notice and react negatively. But, if we find ourselves in a situation that is rare, you will try to jump on that opportunity without pushing things too far.”

There.

Whew... I’m certainly glad I gave her that command in my head and didn’t bother speaking out all that shit.

Lilly didn’t move or even blink in response. The blink came a few seconds later, with that splotch of cum still stuck between her upper and lower lashes. I leaned down and pleasantly trailed my fingers over the area of her underboobs that didn’t have cum dribbled on them. After a few seconds passed of me tickling the lower portion of her heavy-set breasts, I raised my fingers and tightly, yet not too tight; this isn’t Thea I’m dealing with, squeezed her nipple.

On the dot, Lilly blinked and rose up to her feet. She walked over to the towel on the floor; her cum-coated body reflected the light from the bathroom while her tits jiggled with each step. I was gifted with a clear view of her cute ass and thick thighs as she bent down and picked up the towel. She soon tied the knot rather expertly around her bust; it was done just as tight as before with the knot wedged neatly in the space between her tits, and not a second later, she blinked.

Though, with this blink returned her consciousness. Lilly’s ever-present mindless natural expression turned into a much more natural-looking frown. She shook her head and blinked again as if she had just woken up from some elongated dream, which isn’t too far from reality.

“Oh, C~” Lilly’s frown vanished back into a neutral look, though this one had a noticeable half-blush as it wasn’t void of life. “Cody? Uh~ I’m...”

“Shit,” I muttered under my breath, and mentally said, “Forget you already showered. You are going to shower again,”

Lilly blinked. I could visually see a slight trimmer waver through her emerald eyes as her mind accepted the command. “I’m about to jump in the shower. Whatcha doing???” Her voice entered a very cute half sing-song voice; she didn’t seem upset that I was in her room for no reason. That’s something she doesn’t typically object to. Though, her being in a towel is somewhat more out there than her walking around with a t-shirt and occasionally stepping out of her room in her underwear. The command I gave her was essentially just me flipping the way I feel onto her to project towards me. Except instead of teasing her, I like to sneak looks her way without her noticing, where now she’d like to sneak “peeks” my way, without me noticing. She should also be generally more open to my presence, despite already being fairly casual, to begin with.

“I just wanted to check on you,” I tried to act casual with a shrug. “You were quiet, and I got worried.”

“Worried?” She mumbled, her blush noticeably deepened. “Gahh~ Nice try, dummy, you just wanted to see me again! Jealous of my internet friends?”

“Honestly, yeah.”

“Mmm... tsk..tsk...” Lilly hummed while positioning her arms to cross over her stomach, a deliberate move to squish together her tits, which worked effectively. Her already modestly revealed cleavage pressed together into a deep round line of soft fuckable tits from just the position of her arms. “I dunno~ I think they should be jealous of you~ I only have one big bro!” She leaned slightly forward to shift the view of her mashed together cleavage into a half-downblouse. A downblouse that was covered in jizzed from top to nearly bottom, along with the rest of her face.

Fuck she can be a tease when she tries. But I need to make sure she doesn’t see my staring as too obviously noticeable, or she’ll shrink away. Though, if she does, one command could drag her right back.

“Yeah, I guess there’s that,” I said and glanced away from the sight of her boobs spilling out. Yeah, it was a hard thing to do. “I do have an adorable sister, so I have them beat there.”

Her cute face flushed to a full-on red. “HhhkkUcchnmm...” Her eyes fluttered rapidly as she went through a series of blinks, each time she continued to spread a splotch of cum between her eyelashes. Though since she couldn’t see or notice the cum I guess it wasn’t an issue.

“Hmm?”

“Nothing~!!!” She half-jumped in place, making her already spilling tits bounce within her tightly tied towel. The surprise jiggles had the left side drip low enough to reveal a peek of her areola, something she didn’t fix.

Turning her into this blatantly crushing mess was fucking wild; she’s acting how I mentally felt around her but clearly much less capable of hiding it. I should tease catching wind of her feelings and see how quickly she is brushing the accusation aside to pretend that she isn’t into teasing me.

“Alright, well, I’ll make sure not to barge in again,” I said with a half-smirk I barely managed to hide. “I know this rarely happens. Sorry I’ll make sure it stays that way.”

“Oh..” She breathed softly, her eyes tingled as if the fact that this could be the last chance she’d have to be in her room with me right before showering was just made clear. Since it kinda was...

“I don’t want to be a creep—”

“You’re not!” Lilly nearly shouted before she half-chuckled to herself and nervously shifted part of her hair behind her ear. Though with her face still covered in jizz the lock of hair was clearly sticky to the touch. “You’re fine, but... bu.. but yeah, you don’t want to see your sister naked~ R.. right?” She got her voice to rest at a noticeably quiet pitch as she muttered her question. It was almost as if it came out somewhat hopefully. Her arms moved closer together and pushed up her tits. So much so that the slight peak at her areola was shifted into a full-on glimpse of her nipple. A fully erect nipple that held a single tiny blob of cum right atop it.

“Right,” I said, pretending not to notice her nip-slip. “Let’s not be weird.” With a backhanded wave, I left my fully blushing sister, whose one exposed erect nipple poking directly towards me.

“..Y..yeah..” She agreed quietly. “That’d be weird..”

“Also, you look really cute sis~” I turned to flash a smile before exiting the room.

The last thing I saw on her was an entirely red face that was desperately trying to contain steams of affection-filled arousal.

How things have changed in the span of one fucking day. I went from being the one afraid of fucking things up with my little sis to flipping the script on her and feeling what it’s like to be fawned over. And that’s just icing on the cake; I already took over the head of this family. The moment Mom failed to resist and fell into being subservient to me under the spell of her own mind control... Everyone in this house, hell, this whole neighborhood submitted their lives of free will.

Everything after this point just serves to just add to the enjoyment that my life has effectively become. But, before relaxing, I should make sure to discuss things with the woman who holds all the wisdom. As I said, I’m smart enough to know I’m a dumbass, and she could help me from making any mistakes that’ll serve to bring this party train down.