The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 11

* * *

Notes

* * *

Fuck, yes.

Two perfect words to describe the recent turn of events...

It was hard not to feel accomplished, all things considered, and I tried to hold back my pervertedly gleeful grin; but my admittedly tame efforts were in vain as that smirk would not leave my lips. Why would it? I won. I won the game that I didn’t even know I was playing by cheating in a way that, in all regards, shouldn’t have been possible. Yet, here I am, sitting at the kitchen table like a king who has just taken over an all-powerful kingdom.

Which is... more or less... what happened...

Mom stood as the untouchable ruler of this hypothetical empire. Then in under the span of an hour, I embezzled her control and free will while taking her kingdom and all of the power with it in the process.

So yes, I believe I do deserve to lean back and smile while my newfound slaves stand at attention in the kitchen, waiting for their next order as to do anything but obey my order is an impossible impossibility. Mom wore a casual blue blouse with a buttoned v-neck that I ordered her to leave two buttons undone and dark jeans that were a size too small for her so that it clung to her fat curvy ass tight enough to let the world know that she used those shapely hips to birth three children. Just hearing the woman who had always lived her life giving me orders say “Yes, Master.” to the son she created gave me shivers of arousal. It didn’t matter if the order itself was tame; watching her obey the command from my mouth was more than to satisfy me.

She stared off into space. Her existence served as nothing more than an empty void that awaits my next order; all the while, her daughter was standing right at the table beside me.

Thea wore something else, since... Well...

I had beef with Mom; she clearly displayed her unmeasurably potent abilities by controlling the entire neighborhood without the use of a charm. It goes without saying that my mother’s basically a one-person army; she could’ve easily put a stop to Thea’s constant abuse, and yet I still would find my body broken on a daily basis. At no point did she use her god-level powers to... I don’t know... make Thea NOT beat me up every day?

So- yes, I held a considerable level of vitriol for my mother, hence why she is here where Lilly is being kept away from my whole revenge high...

But Thea stood on another level; I could easily see myself fucking her raw day in and day out. Provide the bitchy blond teen’s tomboy body with the primal action her tough-girl performance would say she’s prepared for. Constant fucking, throat, anus, tits, cunt, ear, fucking nose- every hole on her body could be filled day in and day out. It would be effortless to have her entire life uprooted where she stands, leaving her nothing more than an obedient sack of a being that lives for no reason than to keep her vessel as a worm socket warm for my cock to shoot ropes into.

And...

Fortunately for her, I’m not like that. At least not right now. Call me a bitch, but I guess I’m in a good mood after taking over Mom’s position as head of the house. I don’t feel like giving Thea the same abuse she gave me...

Though, at the same time, I’m not about to let her off the hook either.

Hence why I’m having her wear what she’s wearing-

A bright blue skirt with white stripes that barely reached her mid-thighs and did nothing to hide the dump truck of an ass she packed beneath. About half of her chest was exposed by a deep plunging neckline from the bright pink crop top that nearly adhered to her toned midriff and upper body, revealing a cute belly button. Heh, cute was a solid word to describe her general appeal. She had the prime body to be one sexy, cute piece of ass, which is what she was. But it’s not how she wishes to be seen. All her clothing choices ooze total tough girl; biker jackets, jeans, casual t-shirts, and tank tops that ride high on her chest. Seeing any cleavage from her is a rare event. Even her swimsuits keep everything stuck to one’s imagination.

Now seeing her like this painted the picture of an internally different chick. I ordered her to have her short hair done in a ponytail, something she had just enough hair to do despite how she loved to keep it short just around her shoulders. From a simple glance, it was almost like I was staring at an older Lilly. Maybe in another reality, Thea actually acted like a loving older sister, maybe not overbearing, but definitely caring to the point where I’d sometimes wish she wasn’t worried for me. She could even be a cop in that reality, a “cool” cop sister; her name would probably be Zoey or something, I dunno.

But I’m stuck with Thea, though, from the look of her, I doubt she’ll be a problem for much longer. The top she wore was not even close to her size. And since she was wearing no bra, because why would I command her to wear one, the crop top was stretched to its absolute limit while it squeezed her yielding breasts tight enough to a huge deeply curved line of cleavage that was about to spill out of the low-cut neckline at any moment. Her nipples were clearly defined through the thin fabric, along with the exact shape of her supple breasts, and I gently grazed my fingers along the outline of her areola as she stared ahead into space. This severely undersized top, which might honestly bust apart with how much my older sister had a more curvaceously toned tough build that the clothing wasn’t suited for, was acquired by courtesy of my little sister. I recall Lilly had bought it for prom to look cute. It was meant to have a bra on underneath, which was why the neckline dropped as low as it did; though, Mom used her power of authority to veto that rule and didn’t let Lilly ever wear the thing.

But, paired with Lilly’s old bright blue skirt, which on my older sister made her look like a goofy girly cosplayer, it fit perfectly as something she’d hate. The getup was cute, sexy, and colorful. Three aspects and traits that Thea wouldn’t be caught dead having attributed to her. How would all her friends think seeing the tough girl looking so sexily girly?

Fuck.

This is too good.

I pulled out my phone and snagged a photo of my mindless bitch of a sister.

“Mom,” I said while lowering my phone.

“Yes, Master?” My mother responded; her mindless state lacked so much of her consciousness that she was blankly staring at the wall.

“Look at me.”

“Yes, Master.” She turned to face me. The simple act of watching my mother obey me made my cock twitch. Her breasts rose and fell faintly as she breathed; the dark line of her cleavage shifted ever so subtly. A part of me wanted to order her to undo another button just to see more... but no... having her reveal everything at all times would ruin the charm. But knowing that any ounce of her body that she’d pinch me with super-charged strength for staring at before was now mine to dominate and control in any way I wish gave me enough stimulation to hold back.

All this power... she has, hell she has even more- without a charm! And she didn’t use that power to take control. Well, that’s on her. I would’ve made the entire family submit from the get go, and then, this wouldn’t have happened in that hypothetical turn of events.

Shame.

..fuck I’m a terrible person.

A terrible person shaped by the shit family- I blame them for how I turned out. Kids are raised by their parental figures after all; Mom gave me life and my power. If this is what I used that gift for after coming across the chance to take complete control, that’s on her. Maybe do a better job at raising a son next time.

“Repeat the commands you will enact when I snap my fingers,” I said to my mindless all-powerful mother.

“Yes, Master.” My mother’s mouth spoke without her even shifting from her stock position. “I will not remember anything since returning from the pool. I will believe that I went to the kitchen to start making dinner. Thea will not remember anything since her encounter with you in your room. She will believe that I am allowing you to barrow my Enhancement Charm for practice. I will believe that I am letting you use my Enhancement Charm for practice. I will believe that I am unaffected by your powers since my mind control ability is stronger than yours, even while you have the charm. I will never bring into question the fact that the power to mind control doesn’t make me immune to your weaker power to do the same thing. I will always defend you when I see Thea abusing you. If a choice comes between you and Thea, my favoritism will lean on you. If you say a command with the word “Bitch,” it will go unnoticed by the family, and the command will be followed without us being aware. If you say a command with the word “Cunt,” it will go noticed by the person receiving the command. But it will still be followed, and the one being commanded cannot do anything to stop the command from being completed. Once the order has been finished, we will not recall being forced to follow the command and will justify a reason for doing it ourselves. If I am made aware that you are using your power to control my daughters, I will justify it as you practicing with my charm and brush it off. I will brush aside any suspicion that you are manipulating me if it arises and will never question what brought it up if that same evidence comes back to my attention. If for any reason I am somehow made aware of your complete control over me, and I realize what you have done, I will revert to this state as a failsafe before doing anything to hinder you.”

I stroked my dick as I listened to Mom repeat the commands I had ordered her to put into action; with her charm, I could probably do the job myself, but even with the enhancement, there is no way I can control more than two people.. maybe three is my limit. Honestly, I’m not sure, but an entire block of people with multiple commands? Yeah, I have Mom, and she’s essentially omnipotent in power; might as well have the person who can control people with ease make the commands. I control a god; the god controls the rest. It’s easy that way.

As I gave what Mom said some thought, mostly trying to make sure that all my bases were covered, I glanced over to my mindless sex slave sister. I took my hand from my rockhard cock and said, “Lick my hand.”

To my genuine surprise, Thea didn’t do anything. She continued to stare ahead; it was almost as if my words weren’t registered to the blank sexy sack that was my sister.

Though, I realized fairly quickly why she had seemingly gained the ability to ignore a command. Mom was ordered to respond to my words as if they were mental commands, but Thea was an empty husk of meat that would only do something if the brain were given a mental order.

I frowned and simply said, “Mom~”

That frown disappeared as my mother wordlessly stepped up to the plate, and instantly Thea sprang into action to follow through with my command.

When I woke Thea from her trance, I gave my mother a few commands, but one stuck out.

‘Use your powers to benefit me,’

That was seemingly enough to make her consciousness aware of her surroundings, only enough to know when she should use her powers unprompted and when she shouldn’t. All I needed to do was get her attention, and she knew instantly what I wanted by paying attention to the situation while also standing at attention with a mindless look.

Thea took my hand and raised it up to her mouth before she began to worship it with her tongue. The tongue bath made me tingle with a mix of emotions that being pleasure, comfort, disgust at having my hand licked so passionately, yet regardless of what the feeling was, I let her continue freely until it felt like she had sufficiently licked the taste of my cock free.

“Stop,” I told Thea, and less than a second later, Mom must’ve transmitted the same command since Thea obeyed and lowered my hand while withdrawing her tongue. “No, wait,” I said, and Thea’s hand stopped with her hand still around my wrist. Funny, if the girl were conscious, she’d be capable and fully willing to break my wrist by only using a portion of her strength. “You can’t leave my hand sticky like this. Wipe your spit free with your cleavage.”

Mom communicated my order into a direct command, and Thea shifted my hands towards her overflow of cleavage that was exposed from the severely undersized top. My fingers gently grazed the tingling feeling of her boobflesh for a brief moment before I felt my hand effortlessly slip into the dark crease that her mashed breasts created. She wordlessly stroked my hand between her mounds, and I could faintly hear the sound of her sticky saliva squishing about and getting trapped amidst her tits.

I let that go on for quite a bit; there was no rush. Mom said she left Lilly in a blank trance away from the action, and the Enhancement Charm didn’t have a battery life that I know of. Also, why would I stop her prematurely? Having one’s hand massaged between two yielding walls of nice-ass tits is something no straight male would be against. And Thea had some fucking fuckable tits. She’s the daughter of our goddess of a mother, after all. The genes were clearly in her favor from the get go. Obviously, the main standout for Thea is her fucking cake of a shapely prime ass; how she managed to have an ass so fat and slappable while also not being fat in the generally unappealing term was a feat I couldn’t understand. It’s round.. thick... squishy... yet still muscular, and held at top thick toned thighs that can save fucking lives.

Fuck...

..but yeah, her tits are pretty top tier too.

Definitely not on par with Mom and her fucking milf jugs, but she’ll definitely get there if she keeps eating healthily and drinking milk. Everyone knows where that milk will be going... I’m not sure if her boobs are bigger than Lilly’s. They might be about the same general size, though Lilly could have her beat by their difference in proportions. A more petite girl would make her tits look larger in comparison- I think...

It’s hard to think straight with my hand being massaged between the warm nest of Thea’s cleavage.

Anyway,

“Wipe the rest off in your hair,”

Thea’s handwashing tit massage came to a hand, and she raised my hand up while arching her head to let my fingers freely breeze through her golden locks, cut short as they were. I didn’t hold back with my brazen attempt to get my hand cleaned of her spit (she could definitely take a little rough-housing,) and my hand was soon enough free from the lingering sticky feeling of my sister’s saliva.

“Alright, that’s enough,” I said once satisfied and took my hand back while Thea let her hand drop back down to her side. That blank look with her soft lips shut on her usually cocky face was...

Fuck!

“Mom!” I shouted.

“Yes, Master?” She responded.

In response to her responding to my shout-

I snapped my freshly cleaned fingers.

That simple action prompted Mom to instantly spring about the multiple orders I had primed for the ready. And my mother managed to apply all those orders in an instant, much faster than I had thought possible given just how many I wanted, but, fuck, I guess that just shows the difference in power between the two of us.

Life returned... all at once... to everyone...

It’s safe to say that despite me expecting and fully anticipating that to happen (hell, it was me who wanted a return to form in the first place), I still felt taken aback.

I guess the silence and the speaking only when spoken to things became somewhat comforting, so when reality returns to the forefront, it always comes with a bang.

Both Mom, and Thea, blinked in unison. Their eyes fluttered. Once. Twice. Three times in rapid succession.

Mom shook her head while blinking. She held a passive look as she glanced around the room; I could actually see her pupils dilating from their glossy look back to one filled with life.

The same could be said with Thea, though she was holding a frown, and rather quickly, she glanced downwards to notice her amplified cleavage was glistening with a sticky reflection, along with her outlandish general choice of clothing.

“What the—” She muttered; she brought a ringer up to gently scoop at the side of her right breast just at the entrance to her cleavage. “What the fuck!? What...” Her voice trailed off as she twisted her body to get a look at herself from other angles. The undersized skirt, the crushing crop-top, she even tried to pull out on the top to give her chest more room to breathe, but it was so tight that it instantly snapped back against her breasts and caused them to ripple in their squeezing confines. " The hell am I wearing- I—” She blinked, and then without a second thought, glared at me.

Her reaction was certainly interesting, but she wasn’t what/who I was most worried about. Though I certainly did flinch when she abruptly grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up into the air.

Okay, this abuse thing~ Needs to be sorted out. Just because she has super strength doesn’t mean she should resort to using it whenever she fucking feels like it.

Thea had me raised to her eye level, and my body could do nothing but choke as she glared right at me. “What the fuck did you do to me, snob?!!” I felt her grip around my neck slowly tighten, and for a second, I thought I might need to command her to stop before I was left needing to be healed yet again. “You fucking pervy brat! I told you next time you try something I’d—”

“THEA!” My mother’s voice boomed in a banner that made my, and probably my sister’s, heart skip a beat. “Let him go.” Mom said with a sharp demeanor, “Now.”

“But,” Thea blinked, she glanced back to her mother and opened her mouth to attempt to explain, “He used his—”

“Now.” was all Mom needed to say with a stone-faced expression to cause the grip around my neck to loosen.

I dropped down onto the floor and was met with a pleasing upward angle of my pissed-off sister that showed her tasty legs, thighs, and a flash of panties beneath her high-riding skirt. It was also always nice to see boobs from this downward angle which obstructed the vision from a fair portion of her face.

“Don’t do that again,” Mom said casually and shifted her attention to the sink.

Thea and I heard the sound of water begin to run; we both had looks of varying confusion on our faces. Though my look was more of relief than the latter. Mom was the real determining factor here; if I had somehow slipped up and missed one key command to put in place when returning her to a conscious state, she’d be able to stop everything before I even realized I fucked up.

But the all-powerful god of a mother showed no signs of realization that her entire position as the lead head of this house had been uprooted by her own doing. She simply washed dishes casually, assumingly preparing to prep dinner as I had her command herself to believe.

“He used his powers on me,” Thea said after her bout of shock at being reprimanded by her mother wore off. “Look at me!” She stormed around the counter so her mother could get a solid look at her. “Look at what I’m wearing!” Her hip cocked to the side as she crossed her arms under her bust, which didn’t help keep her chest from exploding out of the already unbearably tight fit.

Mom glanced at Thea through the corner of her eyes, “Hmm? Isn’t that the top I took from Lilly?” A soft frown formed on her lips.

“Yes! He fucking controlled me into wearing it! You know I would never put this girly slut shit on!”

“Well, he’s just practicing.” Mom said in response, still holding her frown as if she were thinking of something. “Get over yourself. You use your power on him all the time.”

“What!?” Thea blinked.

“I’m letting him use my charm, he needs to get some practice in, and frankly, I think some karma is fair considering the way you treat him at times.” Before Thea could get a grasp on the words she just heard, Mom continued speaking with a thoughtful look. The water stopped, and she met my gaze for a brief moment. “But I was the only one who knew where that top was...” Her eyes narrowed, and I felt myself take a nervous step back, “How did you.. y..you...” Suddenly she blinked; and I saw her eyes fog for a brief moment before it dissipated, and she shook her head. “Nevermind.” She said and resumed working on the dishes.

Thea’s mouth dropped open as I let out a relieved sigh. I was about to jump the gun and put them both back into their respective trances, but I guess there’s no need. I guess after seeing her reduced to a mindless sex doll; I forgot how genuinely astute my mother was. She sat through years upon years of classes in school; her general intelligence shouldn’t be brushed aside. Seeing that in action made that fact clear; she pieced together the oddity of Thea wearing a piece of clothing that only she knew the whereabouts of. Adding that she knows I have her Enhancement Charm atop her lack of memory in telling anyone where it was, led to her quickly gather that something had messed with her memory. That something could only be me, given the situation.

Luckily I prepared for being unprepared. One of my failsafe kicked in, and she brushed aside the clear evidence that would lead her to the path of realizing something’s amiss.

“Mom,” Thea said. “What the hell? You gave him your enhancement charm!? That’s how the pipsqueak got me to wear this- why would you—”

“Because it is MY charm.” Mom said sharply, “I can do with it what I want, and for now, I believe he could do for some practice.”

Glancing at me, I could see an ounce of fear behind her snarky glare. That was a genuine first. She was clearly apprehensive towards the idea of my enhanced powers.

She should be.

“Whose to say he isn’t controlling you?” Thea quickly questioned. “There’s no way you’d be fine with him making me wear this! Mom, if he’s controlling you, he could do almost anything! You’re one of the strongest people in the state!”

Mom rolled her eyes; she stepped back from the sink and reached for the roll of paper towel to dry her hands. “I appreciate the flattery,” She said with a chuckle. I swallowed at the way each step made her breasts bounce in place. Shit, I shouldn’t have let her wear a bra. “But he can’t control me. I honestly don’t even need that charm anymore. Whatever he can manage with it, I can surpass ten times over... No offense, honey,” She offered me a soft smile, “You just need to work hard and practice more.”

“No problem, Mom.” I smiled in response. “Thanks for letting me use it.”

Thea clearly wasn’t a fan of this whole conversation. “So what? He can just make me do whatever he wants because it’s practice? He can make me run around the street naked, have sex with a random guy at the stoor, fuckin’ drown myself in the tub. Anything! And you’re OK with that?”

“I never said that.” Mom said, before pausing before the fridge to eye me, “Don’t do anything outlandish with that charm. It is my temporary gift to you. DONT- Act like a child, young man.” Then after a pause, she glanced at Thea, “If he does anything, tell me.”

Heh...

“Hey cunt!” I said to Thea, catching her attention, “Flash me your ass and give it a slap.”

“God, you fucking creep!” She spat in response, though her by shifted despite her words, and her hands moved back to lift up her undersized skirt. “Wa’h- Oh my fucking god! You- Mom! MOM! He’s making me do this!” She gasped out with one clenched fist while her other hand held up her skirt. That fist didn’t stay clenched for long; through her constant protests, that hand relaxed its grip before it slammed down onto her ass cheek to give it a solid whack.

“Thea, calm down.” Mom said with her own peach-shaped jean-skinned ass sticking out of the fridge. “He’s just practicing.” She brought her head out while holding a few vegetables, “It’s nothing to worry over.”

“Nothing to worry over!? He’s definitely controlling you! He—” Like a switch was flipped, Thea suddenly lost any fire behind her eyes, and she leaned back up before giving her shoulders a shrug. “Whatever. Enjoy that glimpse, geek.” She spat and began to walk away as if I hadn’t just forced her to slap her own arse. “Giving him that charm was a horrible idea.” Her hands rose up to fix her hair; the cute ponytail was swiftly removed, and she huffed while flipping her stray sharp strands to form that familiar vail over her eye.

Aw, and there goes the beautiful view of her eyes, destined to hide in darkness while her other eye got the spotlight...

“That is your opinion,” Mom said with a sigh, “And I have no idea why you are worried. You know what I am capable of. Do you honestly think he’d be able to get away with anything I would not allow?

“Mom,” I said. Right as she glanced towards me, I said, “Peel down your pants and panties, then jut your ass in Thea’s face, bitch.”

“Thea. Eat out Mom’s ass when she juts it out until I tell you to stop, bitch.”

Both women looked at me and blinked in near unison.

“Alright,” Mom said with a shrug.

“Fine,” Thea rolled her eyes.

Of course, just a few seconds later, I was gifted with the sight of Mom pressing her peach-shaped ass out in the middle of the kitchen with Thea’s face engulfed between her mother’s juice cheeks. I jizzed so many fucking times today, but this was enough to push me towards adding to that number. If not from the sight alone but also from the realization that neither of these women had any idea of the true power I now held over them.

“Stop,” I said.

Thea rose up and, with heavy, fixed her hair again as I could see both her eyes for a few moments before she flipped her veil back over one of them. Her face held a light layer of sweat, and she even brought her tongue out to swiftly lick at the sides of her lips to lap up any lingering tastes of Mom’s ass. Speaking of Mom, her ass was jiggling in place as I got to watch her struggle to fit the curvy rump into the tight jeans, which really did cling to her toned rear like a near second layer of skin. Her juicy cheeks jiggled in place after she finally fitted them into the jeans, and her hefty chest bounced in tune from the constant shifting she had to perform.

Neither mother nor daughter had any clue what they just did since all Thea had to say after noticing my amused look was “Creep~”

“Okay, Thea,” Mom spoke up with heavy breaths as she too was still recovering from having her ass eaten, “That’s enough of that. He is your brother. Treat him like one.”

Thea was at a loss for words, she nor I were used to our mother standing up for me, but I’m all for it!

“Yes, Mom,” Thea muttered under her breath. She knew enough not to disobey a direct order from her mother.

I won’t be having that problem any longer...

“I’m going to wash up because he did something to my...” She glanced down to her tits which still glistened from her own spittle. “Whatever- I need to meet up with the girls. It’s... Oh my god! It’s been an hour!? I was supposed to follow behind them!”

I was met with yet another glare from Thea, as she clearly blamed me for her losing track of time. Alright sis, I’ll give you that one, my bad.

“Where are my keys?!”

“Uh...” I blinked.

Mom glanced towards me with a pointed look; she placed her hands on her hips. Her face revealed a blatant expectance for me to hand over Thea’s keys. So instead, I said, “Both of you bitches, make out with each other until I tell you to stop. Every minute makes it more and more passionate.”

A flash washed over both of their eyes, “Okay~” They breathed, and the mother and daughter turned to face each other. They closed the distance, and breasts soon collided together as one face leaned into the other. Their lips squished and mashed against one another, and they proceeded to explore the other’s mouths. A daughter tasting the mouth of the woman who created her, and a mother mashing her lips against the young lady she brought into existence...

It’s rather poetic.

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing at the sight.

This is my life now, huh?

Fuck yeah!

I left the two to squirm in the kitchen. It would be interesting to see how passionate their make-out session proceeds after another hour. Poor Mom still believes she’s the most powerful being around... Well, she is- But right now, all of that power did nothing but place her in a kissing session with her own daughter.

Though, now that we’re on the topic of daughters, I should check up on Lilly while I give those two their space.