The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 10

* * *

Notes

* * *

Blink Blink

One frown and a confused head shake later, Thea glanced around her surroundings with fluttering eyes. She felt a faint tingle across her bare legs as if a faint drift of air was dancing around her naked... naked...

Naked!?

What...

Slap Slap Slap Squish Slap

“f..fuck.. yes...”

Sitting with a casually slumped posture was her annoying brat of a brother, in nothing but a shirt with his pants near the floor and... m.. mom?

“Cody?! Wha...” Thea shouted before even rationalizing what her eyes had registered while averting her eyes from the genuine disgust she had just witnessed. Her weak, pathetic dick of a brother was having his fucking penis swallowed by the two massive breasts of their mother, who was entirely naked and...

She clenched her fists and glanced down. Just like her mother, she was entirely naked; her nipples poked into the open air with unabashed shame.

That sick. Twisted. Fucking...

He went too far.

Without an ounce of a warning, Thea turned on the heel of her barefoot and sent her tightened fist flying directly towards her brother’s shoulder, which was a sign of mercy, given the situation. Any other person in existence would’ve gotten a fist towards the head. But despite what her brother had done, she went to break his body from the chest down.

She needed no time to question him, no time to think, and certainly no time to decode the situation. She’s naked, he’s getting a titjob, and her mother is naked providing said sexual service. The idea that he, by some fortunate set of events, managed to control their mother is out of the question. The woman is the most powerful mind controller in the state and maybe even one of the top contenders in the country; even if he is her son, he couldn’t even dream of matching her, let alone dominating her with her own powers.

Hell, he can’t even control his sister. Thea can shrug off his attempts at mind control like it’s a pesky fly; sure, every once and a while, the fly would charge into her face, but every time it would end with the bug flattened on the floor. That’s her brother in a nutshell. An annoying pest that would be left broken every time he tried to control her. And from the look of things, this seemed like one of those situations. The brat controlling their mother is out of the question, leaving the only other possible outcome to be that he had influenced her into seeing their mother like that. It wouldn’t be the first time he’d managed to place a vision in her mind, though last time, she only broke one of his legs. To make herself clear, she might as well leave him close to dead to get it through his head.

So yes, she tucked her shoulder and sent an unfiltered punch flying towards the cocky son of a bitch. He needs to get it through his thick head that she isn’t someone he can mess with. And really? Making her naked? Forcing her to vision HER OWN MOTHER giving him a titjob?

She’d bring him to the brink of death and go straight to their mother to share this information. Honestly, she isn’t a tattle; she typically beats sense into him herself and keeps their mother out of things. But this goes beyond making her believe she’s a chicken for a few seconds. There is a line; there has always been a line. And this idiot just jumped over it with no regard.

Thea’s fist moved faster than her idiotic brother could react; he was far too preoccupied with the fake vision of their mother he had projected into her head to even notice. But in less than a second, he would certainly feel it-

Thhhum-CRACKKKKK!!!!

Both Thea and Cody flinched in near unison as they felt and hear an audibly loud and forcefully powerful sonic boom echo throughout the room with enough force to even break the two living room windows that lead to the front yard.

It took a few seconds to realize what had happened, but Thea could feel something wrapped around her fist, like a...

“Mom?” Thea blinked in surprise, as did Cody, though her focus was on what had blocked her attack.

Her mother, who one second she believed to be an illusion that was only created to fuck with her psyche, now appeared much much much, much much more real. As her hand brought what Thea thought to be a nigh-unstoppable attack to a complete halt.

All the woman needed was a single hand to put a stop to Thea’s fully-powered fist, and her other hand continued to her huge breasts in place around Cody’s dick which was impossible to see in between the sheer mass of tits.

“What...” Thea muttered under her breath as she stared at her own hand.

“Thanks, Mom,” Cody said, bringing Thea’s attention to glare directly towards his smug face.

Thea gritted her teeth. “What. Did. You. Do.”

“Other than getting revenge for every single time you abused the shit out of me?” He shrugged and leaned back against the couch, “Nothing.” His eyes closed shut as if he didn’t have a pissed off super-powered sister that could crush his whole body with just the muscles in her fingers.

The moment his eyes closed, Thea lifted a naked muscle-bound thigh to deliver a kick, but just a foot away from the casually splayed Cody, her foot was stopped mid-strike creating another blast of energy which nearly shook the entire house.

“How the hell!?” Thea took her foot back from her mother’s open hand that had completely blocked the attack like it didn’t come from a girl that casually bench presses vehicles in her off time.

“I know right!” Cody flashed a look of genuine glee and leaned forward to grab hold of their mother’s huge boobs to squeeze them from either side around his unseeable dick. “I have my own little god under my control! I mean, she’s not really one.. but it fucking feels like it! The body of a god, the strength of one, reflexes, powers.. I...”

“That’s not...” Thea interrupted. Suddenly she felt less full of anger and more of genuine and hesitant shock. She couldn’t believe he actually managed to get one over their mother; it would be literally impossible. He has mind control powers that animals can resist. SHE gave him those powers... powers SHE learned to develop and master to a god-like degree. “That’s impossible! You can’t—”

“Can’t control her?” Cody finished her sentence. “I thought the same thing sis, but check this out! Mom,” He glanced down to the matured woman kneeling between his legs. “Take my dick into your mouth, and swallow every last bit of cum directly down into your stomach.”

“Yes, Master.” Mom said, her voice was utterly recognizable yet devoid of any and all emotion.

“You sick son of—”

“Make Thea shut up.”

“Yes, Master.”

Thea tried to open her mouth; she clenched her fists and tensed every muscle in her body as she struggled to utter even the faintest ounce of a sound.

Nothing came out.

Her eyes fluttered, and she stared with open shock at her mother.

This was no vision. Somehow... some-fucking-how, Cody has control over their mother and... that’s it... as long as he has her, he can do whatever he wants. There’s no limit. Not even his own initiative stupidity could stop him; Mom’s vast wisdom would be enough to make all the correct decisions for him. There’s no hope to resist her mother’s mind control abilities; if abused under a perverted teenage mind...

Oh god...

Thea shut her eyes right as her mother leaned back to extract her brother’s dick from between her large sweaty mounds. His crotch sprang to attention and was nearly pulsing in its beg for release. Their mother licked her soft lips and leaned forwards while her fingers softly stimulated his pent-up penis.

“Make her watch.”

Mom stopped, with her mouth just a few inches away from his dick, to breathe a breathy, “Yes, Master.”

Suddenly. Thea felt her eyes bolt open. She stared openly at the sight of her mother, the most powerful, undefeatable god-like being that she grew to fear, love, and respect... mindlessly obey her son as she leaned forward and engulfed his dick.

Gulch Gaclk Guggg

Her mother’s head bounced and sucked upon his dick, her spittle and tongue danced all around his girth, and her bare, fully-toned, and shapely back shone with sweat as she pleasured Cody’s erection. He was already at the point of no return and gave absolutely no warning before his cock twitched and sprang forth an open flush of white sticky seed directly down his mother’s throat. Thea had to cringe as she heard the woman who raised her audibly gulp globs and globs of his freshly spewed seed to channel directly into her stomach. She sat there for far too long, simply consuming every once of his seed, her mouth never leaving his dick like if it was a tap spewing water for a dehydrated woman.

“Ahhh...fuuuuuckkk.” Cody placed his hands on Mom’s head and pushed her back off his dick which sprung free and sat limp. “Good job Mom... fuck... stand up at attention.”

“Yeshhmgh, Mashger.” Mom said, her mouth still had a full puddle of cum that she swallowed before standing up. Thea just stared at her mother in open amazement as the woman rose to be poised at attention with her arms by her side and her eyes staring straight ahead. A woman who could, and probably has made hundreds of people stand in that very same mindless stance before, was now in that position herself.

“Fuck...” Cody sighed and leaned into a lying position on the couch. “I.. fuck I don’t know what to do now... what do you think, Thea?”

Thea glared at him; she had nothing to say to the fucker, even if she could talk, which she had no intention of-

“Shit, Mom let her talk, actually! Make her be forced to answer my questions.”

“Yes, Master.” Mom said, and Thea felt the lock on her vocal abilities dissipate.

“Fuck you, Cody.” was all she had to say now that her ability to speak was returned to her.

“Fuck me? Fuck you!” He jabbed in return. “It would’ve been nice to have an older sister! One that actually treated me like a part of the family. Or a mother who actually cared to intervene. Both of you did this to yourselves!”

“Oh, whatever.” Thea rolled her eyes, “Grow a pair! I only messed with you in retaliation to what you did to me! And you have two members of the family that can patch you up.”

“Yeah, you’re right. And that other healer isn’t here,” Cody leaned upwards and shifted to a sitting position while looking directly at her. “Because, unlike you, she actually treated me like a brother. I don’t need revenge on her.”

“Okay, fine. You got your revenge.” Thea crossed her arms. She considered going in for another attack, but once glance at her mother ended that. The woman stood at attention, staring right past Cody, but that same woman was also the only person she knew strong enough to overpower her. “Now just undo this!”

“Pfft! Why would I? I’m a god!”

“Pffhahahahaha!” Thea broke into laughter before she could stop herself. Her fucking brother has no idea what the world is like. Compared to the powers people have, he’s less than nothing; even if he somehow managed to keep his control over the most powerful mind controller in the state, he’d be caught and stopped by someone. “A god? Really? Cody, you’re a fucking idiot.”

“Okay, I might’ve gotten a bit over my head there...” He admitted, “But I have her!” He stood up and gave their mother a mighty slap on her ass while his other hand freely squeezed her nipple. “You didn’t see it, but she was controlling you AND the entire neighborhood! All at the same time! That was without her charm.”

“Without her...” Thea blinked. “That’s how you fucking did it. You stole her charm? The thing she spent a quarter of her life to get? How fucking pathetic are you? She has the powers of a god because she earned it through hard fucking work! And you just take it to use on her to get petty revenge you sick littl—”

“You admitted it! She has the powers of a god. She can mind control hundreds of people, maybe even thousands or millions, with the charm on! She’s stronger than all of your strength, in ONE of her hands, and she can heal a person who is practically dead... She’s a god, AND I have her completely under my control, tell her Mom.”

“He has me completely under his control.” She repeated as she stared ahead. Her naked, perfectly crafted body or flawless face displayed not a fraction of emotion as she stayed looking straight forward and not towards either of her children.

“So, if I control a god... that makes me...”

“A pussy.” Thea spat. “Take off the charm and try to control her.”

“This?” He reached down the neck of his shirt and pulled out the very familiar-looking Enhancement Charm Thea recalled always seeing around her mother’s neck. What should have, and nearly always has, been sitting comfortably in the cleavage of the woman who earned it was now resting against the chest of a brat who abused the hard work of its owner. “Nah, I think I will hold onto it for a while. Can I keep it, Mom?”

“Yes, Master.” Mom said breathily, “You can keep my charm.”

“Why can I keep it?”

“Because I was overconfident in my power, and you defeated me. I failed to resist you and the power of my own charm. Because of that, I am now your completely mindless fuckslave goddess; everything I am and own is yours. My mind is yours. My god-level abilities are yours to abuse as you see fit. My powers are yours. My charm is yours. My daughters are yours. My house is yours. My life is yours.”

“Wow..wow...I...” Thea shook her head, “Wow... you made her say all that? You’re fucked up. The second your power hiccups, that charm will have nothing to enhance, and she’ll snap out of it. You said it yourself. She’s the most powerful god-like person you know. All she needs is a second of realization, and you’re done.”

“Well yeah...” Cody gave their mother one last slap on the naked ass and let his hand slip between her cheeks for a few seconds before he took a seat on the couch, “But my mommy slave has been through it all! She knows the ins and outs of mind control and how to avoid fucking up. You’ll do anything to help me, right, Mommy Slave?”

“Yes, Master.” Mom said, “I will do anything to help you.”

“Fuck you... she won’t be able to protect you forever.” Through gritted teeth, Thea spat. “All I need is one opening and I’ll—”

“Make her shut up,” Cody said again.

“Yes, Master.” Mom said, and Thea’s mouth grew locked.

“I could do it myself, but I like ordering her around. You have no idea how refreshing it is to give her orders for a change. Isn’t that right, Mommy Slave. You’re not the one in charge anymore.”

“I am not the one in charge anymore.” She repeated.

“I give the orders now.”

“You give the orders now.”

“Mmmhmm,” Cody sighed, “Now...” He leaned back and crossed his arms. “Kiss my dick, and use your healing power to bring it back to full mast.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Okay, this yes master thing is getting a bit annoying, I... OOOooognnnffff~” He was interrupted by Mom, who planted her plush lips directly on the tip of his cock to deliver a single kiss. Right as she left a small lingering splotch of spittle, his dick glowed with a faint yellowish light and then exploded back to its hardened state. “fffFFFfffuck.....” His hand reached down and proceeded to stroke his recently re-aroused dick. “Step back and get on your knees.”

“Yes, Master.” Mom obeyed and took a few steps back; each step caused her huge breasts to jiggle against her toned, healthy chest. She dropped herself to her knees, her thick muscular thighs tensed as they gradually lowered the fitness of her curvaceously fit frame down to the carpeted floor. Her boobs jiggled and bounced in place and somewhat against each other as she met the position and completed Cody’s command.

“Good, cup your fat tits,” Cody grunted under his breath.

“Yes, Master.” Mom said while Cody’s pumping hand continued to move upon his member with a knowing passion. He shifted forward to release his jizz after Mom reached a hand below her fat mounds to cup her boobs and create a massively deep canyon of cleavage for Cody to coat.

Which is exactly what he did. His seed erupted outwards and splattered all across his mother’s pristine flesh. Her curves perfectly accepted and subtly bounced his splattering cum all across her chest region, stomach, toned arms, and even about her lower face and chin. It seemed like he didn’t care to aim as long as he left her sweat-coated skin covered in his white cream.

“Fuck yes...” He breathed and leaned back, “Now I have my god-slave covered and filled with my jizz.. heh...he..h...” After a noticeably long pause, he added. “Bow before me and kiss the ground, Mommy Slave.”

Mom breathed, “Yes, Master.” as she followed through with the order. Her fit figure arched downwards, almost deliberately slow, as her back lowered before Cody’s feet. The nipples adorned on the front of her massive breasts met the ground first, followed by the rest of her boobs’ milky weight, which prevented her flat stomach from fully meeting the carpet. The soft and faintly wet sound of her lips consciously kissing the carpeted floor count be heard before she left herself posed in the bowing position before Cody. The teen chuckled to himself at the sight of his mother fully succumbing to her own mind control powers enhanced by her charm.

Thea couldn’t help but roll her eyes. It was all truly a pathetic and disgusting sight to witness. When she finds someone in need of punching, she doesn’t go running to her mommy because she knows her mother can do four times the damage with less than a fraction of the effort. But when Cody needs to mind control someone he steals a charm earned through the tireless work of his mother and then turns her own power onto herself… fucking pathetic.

“Oh?” Cody noticed her distasteful headshake. He raised his feet and placed them down on the back of his all-powerful mother’s kneeling head. “You won’t be rolling your eyes in a second... Mommy Slave? I need you to do your gold-like thing and change the scene. I’m hungry.”