The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 14

* * *

Notes

* * *

Beep Beep Beep Beep

My eyes shot open to the methodical buzzing sound that stirred from my phone resting beside me. The dim aura of morning light barely washed into the room, as two generous blackout curtains caused the outside rays of early sunshine to be limited to hitting only the floorboard beneath the window sill.

I yawned.

Thump

My arm swung...

Thump

And again...

For some reason, the nightstand seemed keen on avoiding my hand. In its wake... Thump ...was something softer, like...

My eyes blinked open, and I squinted ever so faintly from the natural dim light to pool into the still darkened room. I leaned up, and yet another yawn escaped the confines of my mouth.

Oh yeah.

I tapped my phone screen.

Obviously, I wouldn’t find the nightstand in the same place as every other grumpy-filled morning. This isn’t my bed! Sleep is sleep, and upon waking up, it’s easy to forget the specific details of how the previous slumber came about. But by the comfort alone, I should’ve been able to recall where I was.

The queen’s chamber. The top of the tower. I.E. The master bedroom. After toppling down the head of this household through what was arguably a series of fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on whose side one stands) series of events, I might as well have taken ownership of said head’s personal bedroom. After bringing my mother to her knees to suck my cock, I’m not about to go back to the bedroom with a massive hole in it.

Speaking of the hole, I had Mom command the entire neighborhood to ignore that blatant “accident,” and as long as no one from outside her range comes waltzing in, no one should make a fuss about it. That being said, I’d better have that fixed sooner than later. Or, to be more specific, Mom should have that fixed. It’s her house, after all, not necessarily my problem, and I sure as hell don’t have the money for that shit.

Regardless, the master bedroom was quite the upgrade. I’m talking about a bed large enough to encompass my entire splayed figure, soft enough to mold against me, and just sweetly scented enough to give off that premium first-class treatment type of feel... Everything was just... enough.

That’s not to account for how grand the room as a whole felt when put beside my little hut for bedroom. Now, I realize that this has never been my house, and I should be grateful that my mother gave me the room I have. But after experiencing life at the top, I’m not heading back to my shitty room that could barely fit the bed and a desk. Hell, the master bedroom can fit a king-sized bed, an elongated nightstand, two large cabinets, a lounge chair, a miniature table, three lamps, and that’s not beginning to mention the bathroom...

My mind is just overhyping things because, in comparison to the night before, It’s like going from a two-star stay straight to five! Fuck, if I knew Mom was so easily controlled by her own powers, I’d have attempted this ages ago. Who knows how better life could’ve been with my soul and final authority figure bent under my thumb. Well, at least we can start now and perhaps even catch up on the joys of life when controlling someone with omega-level abilities.

I swung my legs off the side of the comfort-laden bed after rolling myself to the edge, of course. It certainly felt like I was awaking in a hotel room of sorts; the blackout curtains edged me to continue sleeping for as long as my body craved. Yes... and it would be far too easy. The only person who could legitimately force me to awake is entirely subservient to the son she birthed. With that individual out of her position as a person with influential authority over me, I could do whatever the fuck I wanted and snap my fingers to have her obey.

All in all, if I want to stay in this bed. I very well could...

But, alas, while on the surface level, that is what I’d desire; the more logistic-heavy side of my brain forced me to my feet.

The goal to spread this influence to school won’t work if I keep my ass seated and stop attending; furthermore, my absence would be reported on, then brought to my mother. I could command her to ignore it, but if that were to happen, more investigation would take place over why a woman like her would allow her son to skip an expensive academy that she herself pays for him to attend.

I must get up and act like nothing is amiss...

Mom’s warning that the school’s staff aren’t the kind to be easily fooled made complete sense. It’s not like just anyone academically solid would be hired. They are teaching teenagers with super-human abilities, after all. In case any of the students act up, the faculty must always be a step above them. Naturally, the teachers all have powers that entirely outclass the ones they’re instructing.

“AHhhhhhhhhh...” I yawned again and shuffled over to the blackout curtains in nothing but my boxers. Shoving the sheets aside granted me a front-row seat to a complete flood of morning light.

The shit nearly left me permanently blind, but I managed to surface with just a few blinks and an eye rub to my name.

With a stretch, I made my way over to the spacious master bathroom and proceeded to partake in an early morning wash-up. Hot rag to the face, running water, anyone who’s anyone understands the drill. I left with sparkling teeth and wet untidy hair that was kind of all over the place.

I left the bedroom and went into my much less noteworthy room in search of some clothes to wear. Soon enough, I’ll have all of my belongings transferred to the master bedroom, but for now, I’ll just make the commute back to my old room. If anything, it serves as a reminder of the life I toiled before taking control.

What I found inside my room took me aback.

Not the gaping hole through the wall. That couldn’t be easily forgotten, primarily when it was caused by my body being tossed through it like a sack of potatoes. But the woman who was sitting in a mindless trance on the edge of my bed. Her mouth was left agape, and a noticeably large amount of drool puddled up in her cleavage while a dried line of spittled lined from her lower lip, chin, neck, and curve of her tit. The owner of this house, and person with power potent enough to enslave the entire neighborhood, was sitting like a blank big-boobed drooling husk, with no existence other than to obey.

“Uh...” I rubbed my shoulder. The morning wood in my boxers twitched. “Stand up.”

“Yes, Master.” Mom said, with a mouth somewhat dry from the amount of drool she had produced for who knows how long. She stood on command; her breasts shifted down as she lowered her back before rising, the simple tilted angle had her collection of spit overflowing and spilling over the deep neckline of her blouse. Mom was left standing, looking just as lifeless as before, her eyes only blinked every so often.

“Sit.”

“Yes, Master.” She breathed in a monotone and took a seat back down upon the bed. Though she dropped somewhat forcefully, and her tits created the most pleasing and naturally milk-filled bounce that nearly had me jizzing my pants.

Fuck this. I need to let out a load. There’s no way I can focus through the day without relieving this stress.

Also, I told her last night to “Go sit in my room,” and...

Ah...

I suppose that is what she did.

Well. That goes to show she is undoubtedly an obedient Mommy. When commanded to sit and stay in her trance for a solid eight hours, she will do just that and nothing else for the span of said time. I honestly believed that someone with the sheer level of power as my mother would be capable of breaking the trance at some point, especially after eight hours of being ordered to sit and wait for another command. But, I suppose in this state, Mom is less of a person and more of a... doll, and mindless dolls don’t have a mind capable of resisting in the first place.

Anyway,

I closed the distance between us, ready to shove my dick back in her cleavage for another titjob. But upon getting close to her, I realized something...

She needs a goddamn shower! Her body was painted in a literal coat-like glaze of dried cum. I had gone a bit overboard last night, and ordering her to sit in a trance like this left her unable to shower as she naturally would each night. The cum, plus the chlorine from the pool, and any sweat she built up over the course of her day... it added up. Also, dried cum gets all messy and..

Yeah, no. She is in need of a washing.

But first...

* * *

“Thanks Mom!” Lilly chirped as she took one of the plates of eggs.

“Hmm,” Mom said with a hint of surprise. Her hand reached out and stopped Lilly from heading off with the food, “This is yours,” she handed her another plate of eggs with a side of bacon.

“Oh,” Lilly blinked and took the offered plate. “Thanks!” She sauntered towards the table on quick feet; each passing step caused her sizable chest to jostle about in her tank top because, of course, I didn’t let her wear a bra. I didn’t have a choice when considering the boings her tits make without one.

“This one is yours,” Mom mentioned towards Thea, who had just entered her tightly fitted jean-coated fat ass into the kitchen. My older sister’s head was dead-locked on her phone as she typed quickly away.

“Kay,” Thea said absently and continued walking past without glancing up.

“Thea.” Mom said in the most simple yet authoritative manner that only a mother who has mastered complete authority over her children could manage. Honestly, the tone of voice alone was enough to make me jump, and I can have her bouncing on my dick at the snap of a finger. “I went out of my way to make you breakfast! You are going to show me respect, or I will take away that phone. Now.”

Thea’s eyes bolted away from her phone. “Of..f ’course, Mom.” She mumbled, “Sorry,” upon taking her plate of eggs and bacon, she took a seat at the kitchen table.

When she noticed my snickering smirk that had formed on the way she had been rebuked, she mumbled, “You’re dead,” and stuck a fork into her eggs.

It was a rather empty threat. Not because I can control her into doing anything. But everyone knows she’s not going to actually kill me; at worst, she’ll break most of the bones in my body by throwing me through a brick wall, but she’d never actually end my life. Part of me hated the fact our family could heal almost any injury. That just prompted Thea with an excuse to abuse her brother without doing anything she can’t reverse.

Thea grabbed her fork into the eggs but didn’t notice anything amiss with the texture. Because, why would she? After all, I did command her to believe that there’s nothing wrong with her food. Even after I had Mom ejaculate me into a bowl and use that as a milk substitute to cook the eggs. My sister munched down on her semen-infused breakfast, even taking a few moments to mutter chef’s compliments with her mouth half full—something she has never done before and is entirely out of character for her tomboy personality.

I didn’t do the same to Lilly. My little sister was the antithesis to Thea. Where one harmed and spat, the other healed and comforted. Naturally, I wouldn’t treat her the same way, and I still felt bad for using her as an in-the-moment test subject. Hence I commanded Mom to make sure Lilly and I received the regular eggs while she and her oldest daughter ate their breakfasts diluted in cooked chode.

Mom joined us at the kitchen table. She sat down and set her tits on a spree of jiggles while she let out a sigh. The sounds of clattering utensils and eating mouths were the only thing that could be heard under the idle muttering of casual chitchat. The food was great, Mom can do some nasty work in the kitchen; and watching my sister and mother digest food that oozed my sperm was entertaining in and of itself. But, regardless, I still found myself wanting more.

Spill out your tits.

I commanded Thea. With her teeth locked on a strip of bacon, my sister reached her hands down to the bottom hem of her t-shirt and yanked it over her head, as if it were the most casual thing to do. As her bra-clad tits sprang into the air, Lilly choked on her OJ, and Mom’s mouth dropped open.

“T-Thea!” She stammered, “What do you think you’re do—”

Don’t notice anything odd at the kitchen table. Relay that command to your daughters.

In a second, Mom blinked, and her eyes unfocused briefly before returning to normal. In that short span, she accepted the command and issued the order to both of her daughters faster than I could manage to just one of them.

Lilly resumed drinking from her glass, and Thea ignored the brief disturbance to unclasp her bra. The strong girl’s rack bounced free and jiggled atop her toned chest. My eyes traced the way her nipples shifted over the rippling waves of tits before they came to a rest, and I couldn’t stop myself from licking my lips.

Take off your pants, turn around, and sit your ass on the table.

Thea sighed (to herself.. I’m assuming?) and pushed back her chair. She rose up and then bent over to shimmy her tight skin-hugging jeans down the muscular curves of her thick legs. It peeled down her bottom, and I could’ve sworn I noticed a thin puff of steam breathe out once her bubbly behind was unable to bounce free. Though that could be the food, I couldn’t say for sure.

Either way, with her pants discarded, she slammed her rump on the edge of the table, and I was free to watch her fat cheeks rippled and jostle with bouncing freedom atop the table.

Slap your ass.

SLAP

“MMmmm....” My eyes soaked up the sight of her hand, forcing that peach-shaped ass into a beautiful display of jiggles.

Slap your ass, hard.

SSLLLCCRAAAAPP

Oomph, I felt that one. Thea retracted her hand while leaving a distinctly noticeable hand mark in the midst of her fat-filled behind.

“Fuck this.” I muttered.

“Cody!” My mother snapped. While Thea let out a muffled snicker.

Mom placed down her fork to give me a stern gaze but didn’t manage to do much else before I sent the command.

Forget what I just said; relay that command to the others.

Mom’s displeased look vanished in an instant, and she returned to her food.

Stand on the table and make poses like a muscular playboy model.

I commanded Thea. My older sister did enjoy flourishing in her life as a tomboy, and she had the body of a model while also being the perfect mix of muscularly thick, so it fit her general appeal.

Thea did as she was ordered after her face spaced out for a moment. She stood up and then climbed the table as if it were the most casual thing to do; both Lilly and Mom continued to eat and converse with each other while ignoring the act that took place directly between them.

Pull out your tits.

I sent an order to both Lilly and Mom. The process took distinctly longer to convey the commands. In comparison, when I tell Mom to do it, it happens almost before I can finish relaying the message.

My little sister’s not so little set of titties spilled out over her top like they were just ready to be freed when she pulled down on her tank top. They created a literal clap sound as they collided with her chest, and she continued to eat quietly.

Mom’s huge rack plopped out with a massive jiggling explosion as she yanked down her top. Obviously, that might be an overreaction, though it also might not... Her tits collided against the table with a massive bouncing THUMP that left her milk sacks rippling for a few rippling moments.

Suddenly her rack looked much more appetizing than this food in front of me. But her sacks still clearly were in need of washing. And funnily enough, her sack had crashed down atop her own food, causing the sperm eggs to splatter about and make a real mess of things.

Of course, since that was considered, “odd,” she ignored it and continued chewing the food that was already in her mouth as if she hadn’t just plopped her dirty cum/sweat-soaked tits atop her breakfast.

Now I had all three of the women around me with their tits out, and It was rather easy to make a comparison of boobies. As expected, Mom’s sheer size of her melons of milk had her daughters outclassed, but anyone with the genes Mom’s packing isn’t going to be lagging behind. Lilly’s set was just a few sizes smaller than her mother’s, while Thea sported the smallest pair of the three sets, though that didn’t say much as they’d still overflow my hands.

Grab your nipples, squeeze and moan. Command the others to do the same in unison.

Without any sign of recognition, I saw Mom’s hands raise up and shift over towards the front of her tits. She took a solid hold of her sizable nipples and them with fingers entwined around the nub, she squeezed. Both Thea and Lilly mimicked the same action; in fact, all three of their arms raised up in complete harmony, as I had instructed. It felt like I was the puppet master over multiple minds at once when in reality, I could barely manage to send multiple commands to more than one person at a time. But Mom served as the ultimate puppet master, and with control over the master... well, that makes me the master of the master... which is still a master.

Mom, Thea, and Lilly all let out their moans in unison as their fingers sunk into their own tits and treated their nipples like handles to be pinched. The brief chorus died down as they licked their lips and caught their breaths to resume what they were doing previously. For Mom and Lilly, that included eating their respective foods (one fused with cum and smashed below two huge udders,) and Thea took back to her bodybuilder posing.

“You have a test this weekend, right?” Mom asked after she politely swallowed and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

“Mmhm,” Lilly mumbled and shook her head with her mouth full of food.

“I know you’ll manage to impress yourself,” Mom said. She had to tilt her head to the side in order to avoid the posing Thea, who jutted out a leg while she flexed her muscles.

“Yeah, but set your expectations low,” Thea grunted while striking a new bodybuilder pose, her bare tits bounced atop her chest. “Just in case. You don’t want to disappoint yourself.”

Lilly frowned.

Mom quickly spoke up, “Thea.” she said sharply, “If you aren’t sure, your advice is solid. Make sure you refrain from saying anything. Believe it or not, these two look up to you,” She motioned her head towards Lilly and me.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at that. As if I’d look up to Thea for anything. I mean, at some point, yeah. When something came up, I’d instinctively run to Thea for protection, but since puberty hit, that era of an awesome strong older sister died out and was replaced by a total bitch. The same can’t be said for sure on Lilly’s behalf, but I hope she’s smart enough not to look up to the wanna-be biker girl Thea.

Thea happened to roll her eyes at the same time I did. At least we both agreed on one thing. “My advice is totally solid.” She twisted her body and flexed her thighs and upper arms.

“I’d disagree.” Mom said with a shake of her head.

Lean back in your chair and masturbate.

As if on cue, Mom leaned back in her seat, causing the chair to tilt on its rear legs. Something that she’d snap at us for doing anytime her eyes caught the act taking place. The sound of jeans could be heard zipping down, and Mom’s hands reached down the front of her jeans as she proceeded to jill off right in front of her three children.

“H...here’s what yo...you’ll do,” Mom’s breath hitched up as she increased the rate of her stroking. The rather sticky sound of wet shifting was becoming more audible as she picked up her pace. “Yhh...you’ll stop an...d ask yours..s..selfffphhhh.... is th..this sarcas...tichhhhh? If it...if it is... then probably, d..don’t say it, alri..alright?”

Thea flexed her muscles with her back, turned to Mom, and rolled her eyes while she couldn’t see, “Sure, Mom.”

Now, Lilly, in all this time, was nearly done with her food. She held her glass of OJ with both hands and was drinking from it in an unintentionally cute manner, something that certainly caught my attention. The bottom of the cup was resting on her modest breasts; the milky girth of her rack was seemingly enough to serve as a makeshift table.

Well, I might as well go through with my gift to Lilly for actually being a great, if somewhat annoyedly forgetful, sister.

Send Mom a text on your phone, listing the top three things you want that could be bought.

I commanded Lilly. And when my cute sister wordlessly placed down her cup to retrieve her phone, I shifted my focus towards Mom, who was getting invested in her important masturbation session.

Lick the fingers on your right hand and continue masturbating.

Mom instantly raised her right hand from her heated crotch area and proceeded to delicately lap at her fingers one at a time before she then popped each one between her pillowy lips as if she were licking away some tasty powder.

Fuck, that’s hot.

From the queen of the house to this... jilling herself, boobs free while both of her daughters also have their tits spilling out, and one of them is posing like a nude muscular model atop her own kitchen table.

Quite the fall from power.

With Lilly typing up her text, Mom masturbating like a mindless animal in heat, and Thea living up to her tough-girl persona by posing for the entertainment of her brother, I felt like I’ve gotten enough enjoyment for now. I might as well get ready for a normal and boring day of school, as I need to actually be... ugh, smart... and not go running in guns blazing to try to get some quick mind-controlled pussy.

It would be best to do some form of recon and just act normal for the first few days while I figure out how to go about actually getting away with doing any sort of mind control there.

When you receive Lilly’s text, you will buy her whatever she had listed and give it to her as a gift. Frame it as a reward for her test. I commanded Mom, then before standing up, I added Spill your food on the floor, then get on your hands and knees and eat it up like an animal.

Instantly, Mom stood up. Her messy breasts bounced against her chest, food from the underside of her tit smeared onto her stomach. She swiped the mess of splattered food she had made onto the floor, then proceeded to fall onto her hands and knees and lick it up off the tiled ground.

It was always a joy to watch how low my mother could go from the unmoving dominant head of this household into something significantly less.

Say a degrading chant as you eat up the food. Imagine what I’d want to hear from your subconscious and say it aloud. Make sure the girls don’t find it odd.

“I am a mindless cow.” Mom said before she licked up a platter of chode-fused egg, “I am nothing but my son’s mindless cow. For failing to resist,” she paused and kissed up a speck of food off the floor, her ass raised into the air while her tits pressed directly against the floor, “I have become nothing but my son’s mindless plaything.”

Yeah I can get behind that.

I stood up, and gave Lilly a pat on the back as she only glanced up to blink at me with slightly flushed cheeks before going back to text her wishlist to Mom. A mother that I walked past and took a few pictures of as she chanted her mantra.

“I am a mindless cow. I am nothing but my son’s mindless cow. For failing to resist, I have become nothing but my son’s mindless plaything.” She chanted and continued to lick the floor like an animal, “I am a mindless cow. I am nothing but...”

I could’ve stayed to watch her degrade herself from queen to big titted husk. Or even soak in my sister’s repeating poses and the way her toned panty-clad body reflected the natural light off her thick muscular curves.

But I had school to attend.

So it’s time to be responsible.