The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 15

* * *

Notes

* * *

The car hummed to a steady start and reversed down the driveway out of the clear garage. My eyes gazed at the closing garage door before shifting to the neighboring lawns as the vehicle moved onto the road. The opposing yards were rather empty through the freshly illuminated morning air, with only a few housing familiar faces that lent our passing car idle glances and sparse waves. Despite myself and everything that had occurred recently (including my mother effortlessly controlling every mind in the entire neighborhood without the assistance of a power enhancer), it was hard not to feel somewhat nervous stepping out of the safety the house had provided. Logically speaking, just acting as I always had should yield similar results, with nothing noteworthily negative occurring. But that is naturally easier said than done.

Apparently, I’m my mother’s son through in through, with how I am stepping down the same path she had when she was my age. Meaning if she had fucked up at one point, eventually, I might befall the same fate. And...

Really, I’m just paranoid. Something that will probably lead me into more trouble than it’s worth.

As long as I keep it level, nothing problematic should arise. I had commanded my mother to order everyone in the neighborhood to ignore anything amiss from their typical status quo. From their point of view, absolutely nothing had transpired since I returned from school yesterday, till I left to head back today.

I tried to relax myself as we drove towards the entrance of the neighborhood. Well, of course, by “we” I mean “she.” With my mother enslaved by her own mind control, fuck knows I’m going to make sure I get the first-class treatment. Besides, with my command to wear nothing but a bra, I certainly enjoyed the wait; her creamy breasts wobbled and jiggled somewhat hypnotically from the faint shifting vibrations the car made as it coasted down the road. Her bosom naturally reflected the morning rays off them in a pleasing way that displayed their curvy roundness while also entrapping the poor light that happened to trickle between them.

It was quite the sight, and the perverted portion of my brain could soak in the view all day, especially since she is entirely unaware of... well, everything and her entire existence is effectively mine to do with however I please...

But, that pervertedly naive part of my mind is what will end with me in the same place Mom had found herself when she was my age. And look where that lead her. I reached my hand over to her still jiggling bosom and let my fingers drift down to rest within her cleavage for a few passing moments. Each soft bounce her breasts created from the moving car sent a pulse to my loins.

Ahh, quite enjoyable.

I sighed.

“Put on your top,” I said with a mighty level of reluctance. Fortunately her pair of child feeders weren’t the only part of my mother’s goddess-like figure that my eyes could soak in. Hell, she had mighty fine hips that birthed three children. Fuck knows she’s curvy in other key areas as well. My hand alternated from the warm nest of her cleavage into another tight space with similar heat levels. Her crotch tempted me into giving my fingers a sniff after just a second of sitting between her thickly toned legs; coated in tight jeans that basically hugged her skin. After that brief intake of air, my hand found itself back on her thighs, with my fingers inching towards her crotch, as she began to heft and shakily maneuver her wiggling mounds into a blue and white striped blouse. Possessing no buttons, a simple top with a relatively low curved neckline revealed a solid third of her massively milkable... fruits... It was a top I had purposely picked out for her since it was just transparent enough to tease the black bra that was struggling to support her package and sufficiently low-cut to reveal an ample portion of cleavage without being too noteworthily risque.

I am unsure of how everyone views my mother, but the fact that she had bought this at one point, and I have seen her wear it on a few occasions in summer, left me to believe it was an effective top to have her wear. People shouldn’t get suspicious, and I would still be able to soak up the eye candy of a body my newfound prize possessed.

Wow... prize...

It’s somewhat cathartic. To be able to mentally envision my mother as just a prize that I ended up winning through an odd series of events. That is the genuine, end-all reason as to why I even bothered to take my “prize” out on the road to begin with. If I wanted to stay entirely in the clear, I’d have left her in her own state of consciousness at home while I walked to school. I mean, most of the time, Lilly and I don’t get a first-class ride like this; every once and a while, sure, Mom would drop us off, but the majority of days, our feet do the hard work.

This is all just a way to take my new “toy” out for a joyride, more than anything. It sure is enjoyable to just order her around and watch the woman who had always has been bossing my ass around take her new position. It didn’t have to be erotic; I’d just command her to clean up my room or wash the dishes and jack off while watching her obey my command with mindless obedience. Now, out on the road, It was interesting to observe her be both mindless and wholly aware. Driving required her food focus, and despite drooling partially into her own cleavage because I didn’t command her to close her mouth, she was fully aware to the point where she’d drive without any noticeable hitch. It’s as if she is entirely aware while being mentally unaware if that makes any sense... honestly, I don’t care if it doesn’t.

I watched her flick on her turn signal, wait a few seconds before alternating lanes, and then raise the vehicle’s speed to match the lane’s traffic. The whole time, her eyes stared straight ahead and didn’t look or even glance in any other direction, yet she clearly knew what the fuck she was doing. My hand stroking her crotch wasn’t enough of a bother, nor when my fingers shifted up and down her top to give her nipple a hard squeeze.

All the while, Mom continued to stare ahead and did nothing but follow her last given order, that being to drive us to school.

Speaking of us...

My head craned back to spy Lilly sitting in the back seat. Or course, my sister appeared as cute as ever without even doing anything noticeably charming. She had her old wired earbuds in, and I could hear the music pumping into her small ears as she wordlessly hummed to herself with her eyes closed. I hadn’t given her a command since our bout at the kitchen, other than to ignore anything odd about Mom or her sister. I could tell my command to have a hidden teasing kink and adoration for me still held weight. Her eyes would flick towards me when she thought I wasn’t looking, (which to be fair, a lot of the times I wasn’t since Mom was so incredibly distracting), and she’d create some excuse to lean forward and dip her chest low. She’d give the rearview mirror an occasional downblouse glimpse at her sizable melons, once flashed her panties as she stretched her legs and let it slip up her thighs. I certainly did appreciate the show, but I tried not to make it clear, or she’d probably keep the teasing to a more minimum. Fuck, I could just command her to do shit, but I’m trying to keep away any temptation to use my power on her.

The temptation almost won out when I saw that she chose to wear the school uniform to school. It isn’t even mandatory, students have a choice in the matter, and she made an active unaltered choice to wear that basic white buttoned-up blouse and blue pencil skirt combo. At the very least, the skirt is low enough to show a respectable amount of leg action, resting just above the knees, but if they’re wearing skirts, couldn’t they be higher?

Eh, that’s just the perverted portion of my brain again. It’s been more active as of late, primarily since now it can actually act out on its desires without the constant all-powerful and unbeatable threat of my mother looming overhead.

We closed in onto School property; the large familiar establishment grew closer with each passing second. My legs shifted the erection in my pants before it could lead me too far off the beaten path of normalcy. As much as I’d enjoy spending the rest of my imminent days indulging in an endless bout of perverted antics...

I sighed.

School wouldn’t attend itself.

Mom’s enhancement charm, which had been weighing down my chest, slipped over my head. I let it sway in the air. Its emerald-like surface reflected the oncoming light.

This certainly couldn’t accompany me inside. Frankly, I was too worried to even go within the school’s borders with it around my neck. So as my mother turned down the road that led towards the school’s expansive parking lot. I let the charm slip back over the head of its true owner, it hooked around Mom’s neck, and I held onto the base of the charm for one lingering second before releasing it. The gem fell with the force of gravity; my eyes followed its descent as it plopped in the dark crevasse of my mother’s ample cleavage, where it seemingly sank beneath the sea of her bosom. Due to her jiggling rack, which had been continually bouncing from the car’s steady hum, the charm pleasantly sank out of view, where only the chain could be seen as it trailed out of sight amidst her bosom.

Back where it belonged... somewhere seemingly impossible to reach without going through the woman who owned it.

I sighed again and leaned my head against the back of the passenger seat with closed eyes.

Alright, time to have a normal and... completely average day. With a snap of my finger’s Mom’s consciousness returned through a series of rapid blinks; yet, she continued driving wordlessly without missing a beat. Entirely unaware of anything being amiss.

* * *

“James, I need you to lift your shoulder,” Nellie said with an encouraging smirk. She waved her white-tipped wand bringing the fallen teen into a floating position; faint white sparkles coated his figure from head to toe. Her wand flicked again and he was lowered to his feet. “Make sure your arms are cast at a slight downwards angle with your fingers spread out. Your magic is still bound by the laws of physics, don’t fight against gravity flow with it.”

“I can’t do this!” The teen expressed his annoyance by kicking a passive pebble with a boot enhanced with an orange glowing hue. “It keeps backfiring.”

Nellie had unbuttoned her black magician’s overcoat, revealing an overflow of cleavage that sat atop a white corset; she shifted her gaze towards her chest and retrieved a miniature tablet from one of the coat’s inner pockets. After a flick of her wand and the cast of an enlargement spell, the device sat at it’s full size. The mystic art’s teacher maneuvered her white-gloved fingers on the device’s screen, and the fallen circular probe-like bots that were inactive on the grassy field returned to life. Holographic arrows began to point down towards them and they started to crawl and scatter about the ground.

As Nellie continued to configure the robots, she spoke without glancing up. “You noticed how effortless it is to conjure magic to your feet? Gravity works in your favor there, but to raise it to your hands, you’ll need to master the right posture and learn to better contort your aura. Now remember what I said about your shoulders, and try again.”

“Yes, Ms. Reid,” he sighed.

“Yeah, stop slouching.” The brunette beside him chuckled and gave him a jab with her elbow.

“You’re not free from criticism either, Lila.” Nellie minimized and pocketed the tablet again, though left her coat unbuttoned as a visibly faint sheen of sweat glistened off her breasts. Despite it being a reasonably cold morning, the rising sun and the surplus of action from the robots and magic surges being produced left a noticeable wash of heat to pass throughout the yard. “You may know how to control your aura but I’ve noticed weak levels when your energy is expelled. The crystals you have conjured lately have been noticeably fragile.”

The girl who had just been teasing let out a frown as Nelle adjusted her attention to address the rest of her class.

“Clara, your future sight is supposed to predict incoming surges. Yet you consistently rush in to try to take an active approach. Remember what I said before, you are to be reactive, not active.” Nellie gestured to one of the moving robots with the tip of her wand, “If your opponent is constantly moving to the left...” The space beside the prob began to glow with a sparkling white aura, “Predict its next movement then...” She flicked her wand, the bot instantly began to float into the air and shift to the side, just in time for the white aura to surge inwards and combust with a mystical explosion. “..well, you see the results... And, Andrew.” the teacher abruptly swished her head to the side, causing her long dirty blond hair to drape partly over her beautifully crafted face, “Stop underselling yourself. Your intangible daggers have the potential to be some of the most impressive forms of magic I have ever seen.” She let her gloved hand rest against her chest, thumb resting just above her cleavage. “And I have seen quite a lot.”

Her students all held their own differing levels of sulking disappointment upon hearing the influx of criticism she had to share. Nellie couldn’t help but roll her eyes and lick her soft lips, “You do realize not all criticism is negative, right? I’ve noticed vast improvements from last week; you have to make mistakes in order to grow better. Now let’s try this again. If anything, I hope to see more errors so we can tackle the areas you need to improve on.”

The probes had lined up as she was delivering her daily dose of criticism. Her fingers were primed to snap and trigger the robots back into action, but before anything could be done, the sound of a distinct chime rang from the top of the school’s tower.

“Ah,” Nellie’s blue eyes fluttered in surprise, “Is that really our time?” she checked her wristwatch after raising her arm to pull back the jacked sleeve and reveal her wrist. “I suppose so,” she sighed. “Alright then, remember what I told you to jot into your notes for tomorrow. I will see some of you in half an hour for chemistry. The rest of you have a good day.”

Nellie dismissed her students from their reserved space in the courtyard; she watched for some passing moments as they dispersed amidst themselves. It was a genuine challenge to avoid feeling overly proud of the progress her students have been making. Maybe it was some latent motherly instinct or something similar along those lines, but she could sense herself in each one of them, almost as if each accomplishment they obtained counted as an achievement for her as well.

Eventually, she departed with a simple flick of her wand. A gesture that configured a wooden door to appear behind her, opening to the private teacher’s lounge. She exhaled a satisfying breath as the cooling pressure of the air-conditioned breeze washed over her, a tingling trickle washed over her sweat-coated chest.

She nearly breathed out a faint, “Shiiiit....” as she took a crashing seat on one of the single couches that had her whole body bouncing into the relaxing cushion.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

The clock’s rhythmic chatter was the only sound that could be heard outside of her open mouth that was exhaling into the air. Well, that and the noticeably healthy breathing sounds of the ever so muscular Delilah, lifting weights in the corner. The tanned-skinned woman’s muscles tensed while she benched pressed some sizable plates. From her position on the couch, Nellie couldn’t quite read the number of pounds her colleague was lifting, but by a simple guess, she’d assume it was more than she’d ever bother with.

Delilah was wearing nothing but short shorts and a tight sports bra, and her entire tanned muscle-bound body was coated in trickling sweat that had even her short, silverish hair pressed against her face.

Nellie watched the woman continue to work out for a few moments before she rolled her eyes and looked back towards the ceiling. Dan was spotting her, though he too was also lifting a dumbbell with his free hand. The safety aspect that came with not having a spotter fully focused on the person exercising crossed her mind, but she isn’t the “spend six hours a day working out” kind of woman, so it isn’t in her right to speak out. She’ll jog and eat healthily to keep her own slim and somewhat curvy figure, but that’s the extent of it.

For Dan, it made sense why he’d want to keep his muscular physique. His power was based on infusing his inner strength into turning whatever he touched into a weapon. The stronger he is, the power potent his “weapon,” can become.

On the other hand, Delilah could conquer chains that wrap around others and steal their level of martial arts, in addition to her own—effectively making her capable of defeating anyone in combat. Being muscle-bound wasn’t necessary when she would always be capable of winning any fight. Maybe it was an effort to burn the fat in her chest; though, it seems regardless of how much she works out, all it manages to do is push the excess weight to her breasts and thighs since everywhere else just housed muscle.

A sudden yawn jumped out from between Nellie’s lips, and she bolted her eyes open.

Woah.

Was she really that tired?

She frowned. “Laura...” She said. Her eyes flicked down and towards the table, where a ponytail-clad red-headed woman sat in an absolute perfect posture at its center. The Asian woman’s circular glasses seemed to glow as her fingers danced over the computer with incredible speed. “What’s the optimal hours of sleep for a woman in her mid-thirties?”

“Most adults require between 7 and 9 hours a night to feel adequately refreshed and function at their best the next day.” She said instantly without glancing away from her laptop screen. After a pause, she wordlessly glanced towards the couch and blinked. The glasses stopped their continuous glow revealing her ruby red is and the single cute birthmark below her right eye. “Why? Have you not received the optimal hours of sleep?”

“Pffff....” Nellie sighed and waved a dismissing wave, “Eh, it’s whatever. I’ll just cast a spell and be back up and ready before...” she paused to yawn, “be..yeah before...w...whatever.”

“Hm.” Laura hummed, then shifted back to her laptop. Her glasses began to glow again.

“Hey, Laura.” The snappy feminine Hispanic voice of Alexandría spoke up. “What is the weather?”

“Daily high temperatures are around 84°F.” Laura responded instantly, “Rarely falling below 76°F or exceeding 92°F. Daily low temperatures are around 65°F, rarely falling below 56°F or exceeding 73°F.”

“Gracias!” The mexican woman said with a coy smile, “Es bueno saber eso.”

Nellie rolled her eyes. Of course, Alexandría couldn’t resist the urge to use Laura’s ability for the fun of it. The red-head is the pure definition of a computer head as her power lets her physically connect her mind to the internet. She can quite literally search for or have the answer to nearly anything; if it exists online, she can figure it out. Of course, that makes many see her as a walking search bar, which is essentially what she is, but it must be quite annoying for the woman. At the very least, it is nearly impossible to cheat in her literature class; if her students copy anything online, she’ll undoubtedly find it sooner than later.

“So what is ‘y’ if six hundred fifty-eight ‘y’ minus three hundred twenty-two, equals seventy-six ‘y’ minus four hundred eighty-seven thousand four hundred fifty-six?”

“Y would equal negative eight hundred thirty-seven,” Laura said flatly before pushing up the glasses up the bridge of her nose. “Though, you should be aware of this, as you are being paid to instruct algebra.”

“Oh, No worries. I have the cheat sheet,” Alexandría waved her hands and chuckled. Her thick thighs rubbed together beneath her skirt as her chest jiggled against the table from the motion of her laugh, “But even still, grading these papers isn’t the quickest thing to do. Not all of us can run through them at the snap of a finger, you know.”

Nellie raised an eyebrow upon hearing that. She sighed to herself and raised her hand to wave her wand.

In a matter of seconds, a ripple of white sparkling magic washed over her, and she appeared on one of the vacant seats at the table across from Alexandría. From this position, she could spy the Hispanic woman’s choice of dress was a red buttoned blouse with the top four buttons undone to reveal a white undershirt that contrasted her caramel skin tone. The aforementioned cleavage was sitting right atop the table.

Nellie frowned when she noticed her colleague reach a hand into her cleavage, where the dark shadow between her breasts began to contort into the shape of a pen. The shadowed item hardened and was held neatly between her fingers as she pulled it out of the dark canyon between her two chest mounds and used it to write notes on one of her student’s papers. Alexandría had complete control to manipulate light and darkness into tool that she can summon at will; a very interesting ability, yet when she uses it to conquer items from the shadow in her cleavage or crotch, it merely comes off as suggestively demeaning

“Your class must love you,” Nellie said with a clear hint of sarcasm.

“Hmm,” Alexandría glanced upwards with a passive look that only lasted briefly. Upon noticing her gaze down her blouse widow, she cracked a slight smile, “Oh? Me? Am I breaking the dress code? If so, feel free to inform me.”

“How low is your skirt?”

“It’s not halfway up my thighs if you are wondering.” The Mexican woman licked her pillowy lips. “Regardless, I am just expressing myself in a professional manner. At least I do not act like a prude while exposing my cleavage-enhancing corset.”

Nellie blinked in confusion for a brief moment before she glanced down to her chest. She was met by a fair bit of bountiful cleavage, something that is typically covered by her magician’s coat. A blush formed her cheeks before she buttoned herself up and snapped. “I only ‘expose’ myself when it is justified.” Once she removed any trace of her breasts pressing together, she frowned with a shake of her head, “You do so just because you can,”

“Well, we are two separate women, with two separate mindsets,” Alexandría said with a sigh before she purposely leaned back against her chair and breathed in deeply while thrusting out her chest.

Nellie’s frown deepened.

“If it makes you two feel any better,” Dan spoke up from his position beside the still weight lifting and sweating Delilah. “You two look beautiful. Especially when you argue,”

Alexandría flashed her white teeth in a smile, “Ella solo está molesta porque poseo un pecho que eclipsa el suyo.”

Everyone in the room except Laura looked at her with confused eyes, clearly expecting her to repeat herself in English.

“What did—” Nellie narrowed her eyes, “What did you say?” She glanced towards Laura, “What did she say?”

“Nothing you should worry your dirty hair over.”

Laura opened her mouth to translate when the door to the lounge opened abruptly. “Eve is coming here to discuss “important” matters,” The voice of Lydia Watkins caught everyone’s attention. She was one of the teachers that wasn’t seen using the lounge too often; her sudden appearance was strange enough in itself to inform that something was going to occur. But even more surprising was the news that Eve Cox was coming here? What a warning that was. It would have been great to have been made aware of that a few hours in advance.

It isn’t often the principle of Alpha-Prodigy High that leaves her office at the highest peak of the academy. With cameras nearly everywhere, there was no need for her to be seen walking the halls. When she does leave her quarters, her apparent presence is enough to put everyone on their best behavior. As it stood, her every word is law.

So it was to the surprise of no one when the sounds of heels clicking against echoed through the halls and caught their ears, the teachers gathered all scrambled to assert their most suitable appearances. Nellie pocketed her wand inside her jacket. Alexandría buttoned her blouse. Dan dropped the dumbbell and grabbed the nearest towel to pat himself down. Similarly, Delilah was sitting up and had a towel literally shoved down her sweat-soaked short shorts, and one entirely trapped within her large sweaty jugs as she wiped her cleavage dry while scrambling to shove a top over her sports bra. Compared to the rest, Laura only closed her laptop and adjusted her glasses.

Lydia walked into the room away from the entrance and took a seat on one of the couches. She did so in time for the clicking and clacking sounds of walking heels to grow loud enough that it’s apparent source was undoubtedly just outside the door.

Click

Clack

Click

Clack

Click...

The sound of heels stopped just outside the lounge.

The door opened, and the principal, Eve Cox, stepped in.