The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 16

* * *

Notes

* * *

After stepping into the room, the warning sounds of approaching clacks from her heels came to a stop, and the woman in question made eye contact with the teachers present behind the dark shades of her glasses. “Thank you all for showing up at such short notice,” She made an absent backhanded shove of her hand with just enough force to close the door behind her. “I know how much of a hassle it can be to have unexpected... oddities, drop themselves on the laps of people like us, but, well... it is what it is.” The woman, of a slender yet particularly shapely perplexion, took a moment to exhale a fain sigh between the soft pair of lips coated in a dark sheen of ink-like lipstick that reflected key points of the light from above. Her hand raised to gently brush a rebelling strand of cleanly tucked and somewhat jagged short dark blackish purple-dyed hair behind her ear.

Her heels continued to click and tap against the gleaming tiled floor as she took another step forward. She came to a halt as she approached the nearest padded chair, which happened to be just next to the widow; she reclined into the seat, the natural beams of morning light bathing her. With the way the sun’s rays poured around her professionally dressed form, the tall woman, whose skin was light tawny and warm to the eyes, seemed to almost shine.

“Frankly, I’m just as surprised as you must be...” The woman’s presence alone appeared to exert an implicit level of authority over the room, where a slew of powerful individuals had gathered, drew her sleeve back and tapped at the face of her watch without saying anything. “My secretary hasn’t been doing her best in regards to conveying pressing information. But, let’s focus on one thing at a time here.” She pulled the cuff of her sleeve back over the watch, and at a near unison, the light began to dissipate due to the thick iron wall that mechanically shifted up over the windows.

Silence poured from every nook and cranny until the mechanical humming came to a halt, leaving the room in a black state of darkness. The woman cleared her throat and tapped the face of her watch with one finger. The lights flickered to life, albeit faintly, providing some illumination to the lounge.

“How are your classes performing in regards to your courses?” One of the woman’s legs crossed over the other; her arm leaned on the leftmost side of the chair.

Laura adjusted her glasses, causing them to glow with a white aura that stood out through the dim nature of the room. “My students are performing as expected. Overall I have an 80% success rate with the majority of my assignments. If anything, a few are excelling in their grades, enough to be acknowledged.”

“Alright,” The woman reached inside her business blouse to retrieve a folded piece of paper. A clicking sound from a pen soon followed as she had acquired a writing utensil as well. “That is great to hear... what can I say for the rest of you?” She tilted her head towards the others whilst jotting notes down on the paper through her peripheral vision.

The gathered teachers glanced at each other in a brief moment of wordless silence; they conveyed all that was needed through the use of their eyes alone before Delilah decided to break the silence. “Right, right.” The hot-headed silver-haired woman huffed out a heavy sigh; she used her already sweat-soaked towel to wipe off a sheen of sweat from her forehead. “Look Eve, we can’t all be human computers... so,”

“Last time I checked, I’m as human as you,” Laura said with a raise of her brow.

“Sure,” The muscle-bound woman, not the kind to start an argument against someone who was psychically connected to the internet, chose to ignore that retort. “I don’t think you expect me, or anyone other than Computer Head, to have the stats on hand. If you let us log into the system, we can check, but—”

“I’m sure Laura would be more than willing to log in for you and check since we’re here.” Eve nodded toward the woman in question. Laura made eye contact with Delilah and nodded. “See?”

“Not happening,” Was Delilah’s only response to that, “I can’t give you the specifics, but my kids are doing great.”

Eve hummed, “Interesting. I’m glad your twins are doing alright, but I was asking about the students.”

“Oh?” Delilah cocked an eyebrow and shook her head before bending back down to resume bench pressing her weights. “Excuse me for seeing all of my students as my kids. We wouldn’t want them to feel comfortable or anything. Like I said, they are doing fine. I mean, I can’t give you any numbers, but off the top of my head... I only think three got anything less than a... B? I don’t know. No one has failed.”

“Honestly, I’m with Delilah on this one,” Nellie clasped her hands together between her legs and leaned forward on the chair, “This is sudden, and we can’t give you accurate numbers. Say.”

“Yeah,” Dan agreed; he leaned against the wall, his focus caught between spotting the sports bra-clad muscle lady working out beside him and Eve, who was jotting down notes on her sheet. “Could we do this tomorrow?”

Lydia, who sat neatly atop one of the couches, raised her voice. “I think a better question should be, what is this all about?” The multiple sets of eyes in the room went from the woman talking back to the one who gathered their attention in the first place.

Eve smirked. She licked her lips and skimmed her eyes over the paper in hand. “Like I said, this was a surprise to me as well...” After a moment of pause, she rose up with a sigh, “I intended to gather some information from you before coming to a decision. But, I suppose that decision was made the moment I laid my eyes on this...” She unfolded the sheet and dropped it face up onto the centermost table of the room. The teachers all grew attentive to the paper and gathered around; Delilah dropped her weights with a heavy sigh and joined the others.

As each teacher skimmed their eyes over the document Eve delivered, another collective stillness emerged in the room. Alexandra had opted to be relatively quiet up until this point; the Hispanic woman was somewhat pompous, but she didn’t have much to say in the presence of Eve Cox and the unsaid authority that came from the simple business woman’s presence.

That was, until she read what was on the page, of course…

The life-changing events at home certainly made stepping back into a life of normalcy feel anything but... normal. Being dropped off by my Mom and bidding a temporary farewell to my family hit me on a far deeper level knowing what I do. Knowing what they are utterly unaware of.

Mom gave me the exact same look she gave me yesterday before departing from the parking lot; her passive expression and steady eyes conveyed wordlessly what she expected.

Don’t cause trouble. Focus on your studies. Work hard.

It was that mix of stern resolve fueled by parental adoration that led us here. To school. To a family dynamic flipped entirely on its head. To a world where all of the unrivaled power she once had now rested in the hands of her son. To a reality that she believes is the same as it was before, untouched in every which way. Yet that utter lack of awareness in itself cemented just how much things have changed.

She may spare me the same look as before. Her eyes are threatening in a manner that speaks without the use of words. Her son shouldn’t... wouldn’t step out of line, because at the end of the day she stood as the absolute and final force of dominance in his life. Beyond being a strict mother... one caring in a way that the mask of ruthlessness appears irrelevant if it ends up with her son living a better life; she was also an omega-level gifted. One that could rival the heroes seen, loved, and hated by the millions on T.V. if she so desired. In that regard alone, if she says jump. Her kids will ask how high. Or to run, in which they question, how far?

The power she possesses becomes irrelevant, oddly enough, due to the power she possesses.

So in her mind, as she holds all the cards, she makes eye contact with me and, like always, cruises down the road to drop off her daughter. Nothing changes, and until her son grows into the man she envisions, nothing will change.

I chewed my bottom lip while fighting back a shit-eating grin as I watched the vehicle drive away.

It feels as though almost anything can fit under the guise of easier said than done. The phrase ‘all bark no bite’ works. Or anything else derivative of one’s inherent arrogance applied to boasting without bothering to show the merit to those words. Case in point, and looping back to the previous statement, it’s always easier to talk shit than to shit.. shit.

Such as when I tell myself,

Oh yeah, I can play it cool, just go to school like nothing’s amiss. Hell, what could possibly be out of place in my current situation? I’m nice and healthy; my family sees their current monotonous day like any other sunrise to sunset. The same would go for the rest of my classmates and the school’s faculty. If they don’t see anything out of place, I shouldn’t either.

Ignorance is bliss, and ass it stands; everyone proves to be utterly ignorant, with the exception of my ass.

My internal monologue served to psych myself up for the inevitable foreboding force that is yet another day at school. Because despite all the chaotic status-changing occurrences that had happened yesterday. It all occurred under the veil of home life. Family drama, if you will. Technically, I have nothing to be concerned about. It’s just another day...

It’s just another day.

Except, when I stopped before the stairs leading up towards the looming doors of the school, everything felt significantly more real. The talk Mom and I had, while her recollection of the specific encounter was left an underly void, what was discussed certainly did stick with me. As fucked up as it is, and considering the specifics of what had happened, it is very much fucked; I really am my mother’s kid. We both went through similar events, and where her desire for control led her to take her newfound power down a corrupt greed-laced path; here I am, doing the exact same thing.

Call it fate, or genuine stupidity, perhaps Mom even left a part of her past self to subconsciously generate inside me as my own desire. But, despite knowing how Mom’s corrupt past led her to be met with the physical force that is reality knocking sense into her. I really just can’t see myself going any other way. Sure, she tried to take her first sense of control to a broader scope and failed. But who’s to say my path will lead to the same results as her? We’re walking on similar paths, yet they vary in some key details. Both Mom and I lived with control over our lives in the hands of another, and we both got a taste of real power and chose to take it abroad. Though, we divert in the specifics. Mom didn’t have guidance from someone who had tried this and failed, whereas, in my situation, that is entirely different.

Because with a bit of mental manipulation and the use of her own amplifying crystal, all of my mother’s experiences and past failures in life can be turned into guidance to prevent me from making the same mistakes.

Hell, isn’t that what parents are supposed to do? Use their knowledge to make sure their children don’t befall the same stumbles they did when they were young?

I may be destined to start a loop constructed by my mother’s past. But hell...

If that means there’s a moment where I can finally be the one in control of my own life; if only for a moment. It might be worth it in the end.

Besides, Mom claimed to have fallen down the same rabbit hole of greed, and look at her now. Extremely successful in her own right, and exceptionally powerful. If it worked out for her in the end, it could work out for me.

Though, arguably one could say it didn’t work out for her, because she ended up falling under the control of her own power by proxy of her amplifying crystal and the son she birthed. But who cares to address the specifics.

“He-heyo~ Kev!” A firm hand clamped onto my shoulder, a full set of fingers clamped down firmly, giving me a forceful shake that jumbled my thoughts and brought me back to reality. “~You dazing off?”

The force behind the grasp grew noticeably tighter. Enough so that I held back an audible wince and glanced to my left. “I- I- uh...” my eyes made contact with the higher-up dark eyes of Brian, one of the school’s unofficial frat boys and totally official asshole towards anyone in the low ranks of the imaginary popularity scale. Whether that is true or not, or just my personal opinion showing itself, is up to personal opinion, but either way, it’s spun. I had no positive feelings for this guy. Though I had been caught spacing out like an idiot, so I suppose this current encounter was somewhat merited. “Yeah, yeah. I’m just tired.” I said, trying to hold back any tones in my voice that could lead this encounter to carry on longer than needed.

“Tired? Pfft, yeah. Looks like it,” Brain’s ever-tightening hold paused but still bore into my shoulder. “You know Kev, maybe if you got some sleep instead of spending your nights doing other people’s homework and watching porn. You might be more awake in the morning.” He raised his other hand and sent three repeatedly hard slaps to my right shoulder. “That’s just some advice I got for little guys like you.”

“Really? Thanks, man,” I responded, a hint of sarcasm oozed audibly. “You think you can stop breaking my shoulder, please?”

He sensed that and gave a soft frown, “What’s the problem?” His voice came out in a more hushed manner that others couldn’t easily hear. “You’re tired. I’m just waking you up.” His grasp tightened, “Pretty sure Mommy can patch you up, right? Kevin?”

My fist clenched, though it wasn’t something I even noticed. “My name’s not Kevin.”

“Yeah,” His voice stayed low. The discomfort became more consistent, but a tingling sensation began to crawl into my shoulder and became more noticeable than the pain. “I don’t think anyone gives a shit about your fucking name. And before you pull out your phone and call the “big bad wolf,” I’m gonna need you to meet me...”

“Hey!! Babe~” A warm hot-headed voice chimed from behind us; we both turned in time to see a redhead bouncing up the stairs. Her modest breasts jiggled under her white tank top and revealed a teasing amount of bouncing cleavage as she approached. The long red hair was flicked behind her right shoulder before she slid up beside Brian and slipped an arm around his. She was swift, and before either of us could say anything, the redhead lowered her voice and leaned against Brian to whisper harshly into his ear. “I swear to god, Brian. If you get in trouble messing with this nobody, I’m going to blow a fucking gasket. Whatever you’re up to, it’s not worth it.” She then gave me a brief glare, one that deepened when she noticed the invisible line of my gaze.

Admittedly, despite myself, I was somewhat distracted by the way her chest pressed against his side while she barked into his ear, but it was only momentarily. When she tugged Brian away from me, my focus instantly shifted back to my shoulder.

“Wh- the fuck!?” I gasped on instinct the second my eyes saw what had become of the top half of my arm.

What felt like a faint tingling sensation, few to something much else entirely; my shoulder and down nearly to my elbow was solid gold. In fact, while I could move my alarm from the elbow up, the mobility my shoulder provided was reduced entirely.

While I was in genuine shock over what had just happened, I didn’t do much but idly stroke the solid gold that my shoulder had become.

“Brain, what the fuck!” The girl gasped, she let go of his shoulder and shoved him. “You’re going to get in so much fucking trouble!”

“Ohh-hohhokay! Calm down, haha~” He leaned against the wall and smirked, “Look, they’re chuckling. They’re chuckling! It was a joke, Sammie.” gesturing towards the others that lingered around the entrance of the school, he smirked after making light of the students that were chuckling under their breath.

Sammie glanced towards the others; her anger diminished significantly upon seeing that the few that were present to witness this certainly weren’t about to blab and spoil the joke. “Well,” her voice still had a faint level of hesitance, “It won’t be a joke when you risk getting expelled for that.”

“Oh my god,” Brian casually strode up to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “It’s not a big deal,”

“Not a big deal!?” Through the shock, I managed to snap out a few words, “You turned my arm into gold! How is that not a big fucking—”

“Most people love gold, you know?” Brian interrupted; he glanced towards the others before returning his gaze to his girlfriend and offered another smirk, “H-He should be thanking me, actually. And I’m not going to get expelled because of a fucking joke.”

“Yes, but you will receive detention.” A sharp yet faint feminine voice caught everyone by surprise. Sammie, Brian, and I darted our gazes around. The sound of quiet buzzing grew closer before... ZUUMP A ripple of blue light appeared in front of us, exposing a dark-haired black woman with well-defined locks that were slightly jagged and spiky; it was dark and long enough to flow down to her lower back. A giant pair of bug-like wings continued to flutter and stir up the air around us until coming to a halt and retracted into her back. The way the wings retracted while she appeared to be wearing a professional business top and coat appeared ill-defined, especially since her long hair worked to conceal the majority of her back where the wings came to rest.

“No need for expulsion. The rules regarding misuse of abilities are harsh for good reason, but context is important. We don’t want teenagers to ruin their lives over something as trivial as this,” The woman nodded towards my shoulder before crossing her arms and giving Brian an assertive stare. “That being said, fix this. Now.”

“I- I—” Brian’s cockyness vanished in an instant before the cold eyes of the teacher. “Of cours- r- right!” He grumbled under his breath and placed another hard hand on my shoulder. Promptly I began to sense another series of tingles in my upper arm, all while Brian delivered me a harsh glare and mouthed something inaudible.

The teacher sighed, “Don’t threaten the boy just because you think I cannot see. It’ll only make things worse for yourself.”

Brian held his tongue before turning around to mutter, “How did you...”

The teacher, on the other hand, was briefly distracted by something on her watch; she frowned, her eyes appeared as though they were scanning over words. “Hmm?” She blinked and looked up, “Oh, the wasps have eyes,” the woman said as if it explained everything.

“W-What?” Brian asked, but was only met with a snap from the woman.

“Fix his shoulder. I won’t ask again.” Her gaze returned to her watch, and she appeared to type something on its small screen. The sound of feet tapping against the pavement was faintly heard around us. “Don’t think I didn’t notice the rest of you,” She said, not bothering to glance up, “You weren’t involved, so there will be no punishments, but I am disappointed no one stepped up. And your chuckling didn’t help at all. You can keep walking, but just know that I am going to remember this.”

While the students quickly filed into the school, my shoulder was finally released from its gold prison bringing with a wash of relife; I couldn’t help but swing my arm around and appreciate the renewed mobility.

The teacher seemed to have finished typing whatever message she had been working on and flicked the cuff of her sleeve over the watch. “Good,” she licked her lips, “I never understood the whole angle to these antics. It’s pointless in the end. Some kids just come here and think they can take over... when at the same time, they barely know anything about the world compared to the adults running the show.” She cocked her head to the side and made eye contact with Brian, “Does that explain you? Do you feel like you’re taking over this school? You’re outsmarting the teachers, and your classmates can’t oppose you?”

“I—” Was all Brian could say before the woman kept speaking.

“Well, feel free to continue your schemes in detention later today.” She paused to tap her bottom lip before adding, “But of course, that would lead to more antics, which would then lead to more detention, and so on... At a certain point, expulsion might be the only outcome. Hmm.”

Brian’s gaze darkened, his fists clenched, something the teacher noticed yet was utterly unimposed by as she kept eye contact with him. The lack of words and expression on her face seemingly goaded him into challenging her.

Rather abruptly, Sammie butted in and grabbed a hold of her boyfriend, “We are sooo sorry, Ms. Buz, right babe?” She glanced to Brian and then quickly looked forward again, “Right! Let’s go, no more antics.” As she then began to drag him away, I noticed her gaze meet my own, and she shot me a sudden yet ultimately brief glare.

A brief silence passed as the teacher, and I gave them a moment to leave. The woman eventually sighed, her chest raised and fell whilst doing so; with a head shake, she chided, “I say kids, they’re all teens and should know better.” She licked her lips and shifted her gaze towards me, “I’ll apologize on their behalf. It is baffling how people so young in life can walk out here and act like they make the rules. My advice to you, and everyone else, is to know your place. It might be rude, and feel free to call it blunt, but it’s true regardless. If you know your place and stay in your lane, you shouldn’t have much issue.” upon giving me a look, the woman winked. “That’s a free life lesson; feel free to write a book.”

“Yeah, thanks. I’m not about to mess with things I don’t understand,” I muttered; her words stung me a bit more than I believed she was aware. “Sorry if I caused a hassle, Ms....” narrowing my eyes on her breasts, I noticed the teacher’s name tag as I couldn’t for the life of me remember her name. Also, I wanted to look at her tits and imagine her topless. Yeah, I said it. Sue me. “Ms. Buzz... yeah, sorry.”

“It’s no problem. When you’re older, you won’t mind bossing people around.” Ms. Buzz noted distractedly; with her arm raised, she gazed at her watch. “But something came up, so I need to go. Get to class and try to avoid any more antics.”

With no time for me to say anything, another light blue flash exploded around her with a ZUUMP and the faint wasp-like buzzing from before arose as the minuscule figure of Ms. Buzz could barely be made out through squinted eyes.

Just as quickly as I made out the tiny dot that was the teacher, she fluttered off towards the school and instantly became impossible to spot.

Okay, wow. I didn’t even make it to school, and shit it the fan.

Wasn’t I supposed to mind control the school or something? I wonder if Ms. Buzz would count that as ‘staying in my lane.’