The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 17

* * *

Notes

* * *

It’s often surprising how easy it is to forget the notable differences between a “gifted” academy, compared to its standard counterparts. On a surface-level look, one would assume that the variations between the two would be night and day. On the one hand, there’s a school where the main goal is to graduate with a diploma in hand. While in contrast, a “gifted” school’s main goal is to graduate with an enhancement charm in hand, as well as a diploma. Naturally, that means one school is primarily focused on general studies, while the other is catered to help each individual student grow to hold an understanding of their powers.

That should be different enough, right?

Please.

That’s bull fucking shit.

My powers were as weak now as they were when I enrolled in the school. Outsiders see the “gifted” school as a fantastical educational facility where students fly from class to class or partake in fun power-based activities between lectures. Maybe even duel from time to time, really just anything to add a “wow” factor to something as basic as the public schooling system.

But then there’s this...

“Erika! What in the world are you doing?! Get down from there!”

The brunette walking on the ceiling stopped to glance down, or more so in her case, up. “What? C’mon, Ms. Lee! I’m just walking,” she half shrugged with her hands in her pocket; nothing slipped off from her person nor her backpack as if her own center of gravity was altered to keep both herself and her belongings in check.

Below her, the rather strict Asian teacher crossed both arms under her breasts, clad in a buttoned-up business blouse. She glanced up. One finger rose to adjust her glasses; the woman’s stern eyes were nearly level with the girl on the ceiling due to her somewhat tall height. “You know the rules well enough that I shouldn’t even need to tell you this! Get down, now!”

“Oh my goooood,” The girl dropped down, “School didn’t even start yet!”

Such a response didn’t seem to phase Ms. Lee in the slightest, “And that gives you an excuse to—”

“Kid’s right,” The man with earbuds in spoke up, as he leaned against the wall, his voice was half muffled by a chocolate bar he’d been wolfing down, “Mmm~mhmm-I-Mmm-I’m-pretty sure the rules about...” He swallowed, and cleared his throat. “..ability use on the property specified during school hours. And the bell didn’t ring, so—”

“Really? Mr. Brent,” The Asian woman challenged her fellow teacher head-on by turning on her heels to eye him, “Is that how the rules are? And I’ve been misinformed this whole time,”

With Ms. Lee’s attention taken away from her, the brunette began to slowly withdraw from the conversation and slip out of the harsh teacher’s hair.

“I don’t know,” He shrugged and took a bite of his chocolate. “MMmaybe-Mm—”

“Or maybe you’re misinformed,” She retained the pressure of her words, “I do recall you admitted you were “pretty sure.” Because, if you were more knowledgeable, you’d know that the gifted context index must be considered applicable, above the blanket ability-use regulation. Such as, in this instance—”

“Woah there- It’s 8 am. I’m not about to go through this,” The teacher finished his bar and scrunched up the wrapper, “I’m not willing to die on this hill. You win.” He turned away from the woman and rolled his eyes.

Another Ms. Lee turned the corner as the man moved down the hall, her heels clicking against the tiled floor as her hips swayed. The woman was a carbon copy of the teacher he had just walked away from. “Good morning, Mr. Brent.” she nodded to him, “I notice you’re walking away from another conversation instead of seeing it through,”

“How did you—” He paused and muttered, “Oh right, you’re all connected. Well, class is about to start, so... we can talk about this later.”

“Mmhmm,” Ms. Lee seemed amused and watched as he walked by, “If you ever think you know anything about the rules that we are unaware of, feel free to approach one of us,”

“We are always available for a chat,” Another Ms. Lee agreed, stepping out of the restroom while patting dry her hands. She watched him pass by her, and noticed a teen close his locker, “What th- KEVIN! Was that a ball of fire in your locker!?”

“Wh-What!” The boy in question looked like he got his hand caught in the cookie jar, though in this case, the locker would be more applicable. “I—”

“Open it,”

“I’m sorry, young man,” Another Ms. Lee appeared. The two identical women placed their hands on their hips and kept him nearly surrounded, “Did you not hear her? She told you to open it. And now I’m expecting the same thing of you.”

Mr. Brent watched the two Asian women entrap the teen; he clicked his tongue and kept walking towards his classroom, “Women...” the man mumbled under his breath.

“Ms. Lee! Mr. Brent muttered “women” under his breath! He thought you couldn’t hear,”

The man blinked, “You little snitch,” he turned his gaze towards the tattle tale, “What are you? Twelve? You want brownie points from her that bad?”

“I just don’t like people bad mouthing others,” The blonde, Alicia, gave the teacher a knowing look, then shifted her focus to one of the Ms. Lee’s.

“No-hoho- You’re just trying to be a suck-up to get on her good side.”

“Or, perhaps,” Ms. Lee walked up, “You’re the twelve-year-old here stooping to their level and resorting to spiteful mutterings because you can’t be the “adult” in the room.”

Brent opened his mouth to retort, then paused and gave her a nod, “Fair enough, I suppose I’ll just walk away. But it is telling that you don’t chew her out for using her powers in the hall,” he nodded to Alicia, “Or does super hearing not count to you, Ms. Lee?”

The Asian woman frowned, “He is correct. You’ve been enrolled long enough to know the rules, Alicia.”

“Also, Kevin.” The man addressed the teen, still being chastised by the two Ms. Lees due to the contents of his locker, “Just do what the teacher says. Arguing with them ain’t worth it, even for me. She’s got eyes all over these halls,” He glanced towards Alicia, “And ears, apparently.”

As all that went down, I did nothing more than stand off to the side and watch it all unfold.

And, yes, this is just like any other school...

However, it is noticeably worse. The faculty is far more strict since they must always be one step ahead of gifted and super-powered teenagers. Students appear to be more irritating and agitated because they are usually obliged to reign in the abilities they wish to wield during their younger years. Furthermore, the curriculums are significantly more demanding because they are made to be challenging from the ground up, as the school isn’t supposed to let just anyone graduate with an enhancement charm.

Alright.

Whatever.

Let’s just do what I always do; keep my head down and do my own thing.

No one needs to know anything’s different. And, honestly, if I ignore any of the antics that took place at home, nothing is different.

So it should be fine.

Ms. Lee was patrolling every inch of the school. At least that’s how it seemed. The keen Asian woman was perceptive enough to keep half of the chaotic teens in line on her own accord, but with her clones all linked to the same hivemind, it was nearly impossible for anything to slip by while she was around.

The halls weren’t even safe when she was teaching since it only required one of her to be absent, while the rest were free to do whatever they pleased. It doesn’t help that no one knows the limit on how many duplicates she can make; hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t even know which one is the original.

I also have a class with her later today. Ain’t that just great? On any other day I’d say that Mr. Brent would be a much more preferred teacher to have, but now I could say for certain that Brent is a must-have. Ms. Lee is perspective enough, on her own, and anything she doesn’t notice, one of the other ones probably will. She’s noticeably busty, her tops don’t hide that, and her hips have a natural unintending swing to them that only boosts her appeal. That, along with the exotic-type feel her accent and Asian features give off, I’d find myself distracted around her normally. But now, considering that I just managed to tit-fuck a load of jizz into the all-powerful mind of my mother, it might be impossible to avoid imagining doing the same to her. Let alone the other teachers.

Hell, I already had to resist the urge to imagine Ms. Buzz being ass fucked against a tree while she wears a sexy bee-themed corset suit.

But, at least she’s one woman and not a hive mind of multiple thoughts piled into one sexy Asian beauty.

Hence why, while my crotch wouldn’t be so happy, I’d rather deal with my male teachers and not have to worry about the simple act of tits bouncing as women walk to distract me.

At least for the first week or two while I try to figure out a game plan.

And oh boy what a game plan I’m going to need.

When Mom’s entranced mind told me that she doesn’t recommend going to the school as the most logical and safe next step, I can certainly see why now that I’m here. I always saw my mother as the most powering and dominant force in my life, which she honestly was. But in contrast to the greater world, and other teachers here; she’s still high up near the top, but these adults don’t seem to be slackers either.

Though, I suppose that goes without saying, if they got the license to teach and guide younger gifted’s, then they must know their shit.

But I know some shit too. That shit being, until I am absolutely sure without a shadow of a doubt how to press forward and mind-fuck the school and teachers to their knees... I should just stay the fuck away from them.

Which is honestly what I usually do; really, my main struggle here is to act like I usually do. Not the easiest thing to do when knowing what I know.

Even as I chose to hug the wall and keep my head down, I nearly bumped into Ms. Lee, who was nearly leaning against the wall; her crossed arms and stance made it clear she was surveying the hall. “Hey, Ms. Lee,” I said in the most natural tone I could muster at 8 am in the morning.

“Good morning Cody,” She gave a passive nod, “Wake up. I don’t want to see you sleepwalking later in the day, okay?”

I gave her an absent backhanded wave and continued down the hall. “I’ll try,”

Come in all tired and be told to wake up?

Check, that’s the usual Cody special, if I do say so myself.

Acting normal shouldn’t be that much of an issue.

* * *

“Buenos días! ¡Clase!” Ms. Hernández gave the class her common and always lively welcome after the majority of them filed in,

“Guten Morgen!” The blond teen upfront hollard.

“That is not Spanish, but who am I to correct you!?” The Hispanic woman flashed her teeth and sat on the edge of the desk. She casually reclined one leg over her other; the arousing thickness of her thighs pressed together while her shifting skirt gave what was only a brief and unintentionally tease of what lay beneath to those awake enough to notice, “As much as I would love to be teaching foreign language, we’re here. Doing algebra. In the morning. Yes, I’m as eager as you are. But...” her voice trailed off as she noticed someone beginning to doze off in the back.

The top two undone buttons on her top allowed only a hint of her cleavage to be revealed, which provided just enough shadow for her to grab onto and mold into a blowdart. Upon bringing the shadow creation to her plush lips, she silently blew out a tiny black dot that zoomed out and splattered a shadow blob on the snoozing teen’s forehead.

“Wake up, Steven~” She chimed before proceeding to stuff the shadow creation back down her cleavage.

“I’m awake!” He bolted his head up; his hand instinctively rose to wipe away the shadow splotch. “I’m- I’m—”

“Of course you are,” Ms. Hernández hummed, “Anyway. As I was saying~” she let her voice linger and made sure all eyes were on her before continuing. “I am just as excited for the first class of the day as you all, but I can pretend to be ecstatic. And I expect some of you to, at least, make an attempt to do the same. Because I won’t be the only one participating here... that being said,” with a sigh, she shifted off the desk and closed the door with a thump “shall we get started?“

Great, she didn’t even pause to focus on me. Maybe my caution was somewhat misplaced, or at least a tad overly so. All of the teachers here are certainly on levels I could never strive to reach on my own accord. But they are unaware, effectively making them far less of a threat, at least while they continue to think all is right in the world. I was worried that they would just know. I’m not sure how they’d find out something’s amiss, but somehow and someway, they just would.

But, at least so far, they aren’t the omnipresent beings that I’ve been hyped up to see them as. They are truly powerful individuals, but they are just people at the end of the day, and they know as much as they know. How would they know that one of their students mind-controlled his Omega-level mother and plans to use her knowledge and power to take control of them and their school?

Unless one of them can read minds, and I am pretty sure none of the faculty have that ability, I should be really safe as long as my dumbass doesn’t spill the beans.

And I’m pretty sure I covered all my basis.

* * *

A pair of bluebirds coasted through the sky, communicating only through idle tweets and chattering; they sang their own tunes. Flying over the large barbed-wire fence surrounding an abandoned car lot, The blue-feathered flock fluttered to rest atop the flat cutout remains of a cardboard box set on the surface of a truck left out to soak up the sun’s rays to its heart’s content. The immobile vehicle sat in the middle of the parking lot, and the vivid bluebirds appeared to stand out fairly prominently in comparison to their less-than-colorful surroundings.

The birds cocked their heads with animal-like speed; their bead eyes searched the sounding area with curious intent. Then, a sudden ruble from the vehicle beneath them startled the animals out of their brief bout of comfort; instincts kicked in, prompting the birds to re-extend their wings and fly away. They managed to remove themselves in the knick of time, as moments later, the rumbling vehicle jerked to its side and flipped in the air before creating a resoundingly metallic THUMPFF!

A brief pause drifted through the lot, just long enough for anybody present to wonder if a sound had been made in the first place.

Though, before that pretense could hold any merit, the toppled truck began to rise upwards, the only warning being a somewhat faint and feminine grunt from beneath it. The truck rose and fell only to repeat the cycle multiple times, while beneath it, Thea had her eyes closed and her teeth clenched, half of her short blonde hair flowed over her right eye, and her other eyes were shut as she lifted the vehicle like it was another day at the gym. The dirt-ridden dusty ground around her didn’t seem to phase the tomboy; she wore only her typical tank top, as her favorite biker jacket was still draped over the barbed wire of the fence she had climbed.

“Eight...” She breathed aloud, her previous grunts were spurred only by her aching joints due to a lack of stretching, but after a few rounds, she found herself without much issue.

In fact, lifting the truck became casual enough that she was able to balance the weight on one hand and retrieved her phone from the tight ripped pants that she seriously needed to toss out by now. It had become a habit for her to keep clothing for longer than needed, hence why a lot of her attire was rather tight on her thickly formed figure. Most of the ripping spurred from her jeans being such a tight fit on her rear that they were practically begging to be replaced. All of this constant exercising meant she certainly wasn’t the same girl as she was four years ago.

Using her free and to unlock her phone, she began to skim through it idly when she noticed something through the reflection. Her jacket was tugged off the barbed wire, seemingly on its own accord; it began to float towards her, though somewhat close to the ground.

“Pffft,” Thea blew the veil of heir over her face, only for it to fall back down in place. “Ooooh~ magic~” She rolled her blue eyes, “Am I supposed to be impressed?” What she received in response was for her floating jacked to launch forward and hit her right on the face.

“So, what was up with you yesterday?” The empty air said, not that Thea could see since her only exposed eye had been blinded by her jacket.

“That’s what this is about.” Thea dropped her phone and used her free hand to pull aside the jacket. “Noted.”

“I got pulled over and didn’t even have my license on me. Cause for some reason, a speedster took thirty whole minutes to get a single cup of coffee.”

WOOSH

“I said I’m sorry!” The snowy-blonde haired Annie appeared in a sudden white ripple of air; the teen’s cute facial features were adorned with a look of anguish. “I don’t get why you keep bringing it up...” her arms crossed below her chest, a move that made her modest breasts bunch up beneath the “HEART PUPPIES” logo on her somewhat oversized T-shirt.

“And I said it’s alright. I wasn’t being sarcastic. I really don’t care.” The empty air responded. The feminine voice held a twinge of annoyance. “What? Do you not believe me?”

Annie blinked, “You brought it back up just now!” her voice lowered to a mumble, “There was a lot of people there, and.. you know, I—”

“You hate crowds, I know.” The voice sighed, “That was literally the whole point of having you go. You really need to break out of that little shell of yours. And I wasn’t making fun of you. It was just a conversation starter.”

Looking down, Annie tilted her head, “Oh,”

“Also, what happened to you not using superspeed when walking the dog?”

As if slapped in the face, Annie’s eyes bolted open in wide-eyed terror. Her gaze darted to her hand, where a closed fist held a leash tightly within her grasp.

Then, spotting the opposite end of the leash hanging limply against the ground, she opened her mouth to voice a “SHI—” cut short by the powering gust of wind and forcefully blown dust cloud that formed as the girl vanished in a rippling blink of an eye.

“She has such a one-track mind...” The empty air seemed to chide.

Thea noticed with a bemused stare; her arm never ceased in its goal to score reps on the giant-sized truck. “Calling someone else one-tracked? That’s kinda ironic, coming from the gal who doesn’t even know she’s invisible.”

“What the—” The air shimmered for a second before Kamila appeared before the exercising blonde. Upon eyeing herself, the orange-haired chick patted down her sides with an adorned frown. “I swear I was visible when I left the house.”

“Uh-Huh,” Thea grunted and made the quick maneuver needed to switch the weight of the truck from one hand to the other. “And you got your make-up all set. You look cute. Sucks that your own powers made that work redundant.”

“You think I look great? Really?” Kamila fished out her phone from the back pocket of her leggings. “I mean...” She took a moment to check herself out, angling the phone slightly upwards to give a downward view of the sun beating over her skin. “We did pick up something neat at the mall. You’d—” The girl paused on a dime and blinked to herself. “Oh, good one,” She lowered her phone, her hip cocked to the side, “You really got me distracted for a moment.”

“I did?” Thea smirked, her lips exhaled a soft grunt, “N-Nice~”

A yawn signaled the appearance of someone new, followed by the ever-so-soothing voice of Emma, “With the right complements, you are rather easy to distract.” Approaching the two girls, the dark-skinned woman seemed to stumble over herself and lean against the truck.

“W-Wh-Woah there! Emma!” Thea gave a surprised yelp from beneath the truck; both of her hands shot up to help stabilize the balancing she had previously been performing. “I was focusing on one arm,”

“Hmm?” Emma hummed, her cheek pressed against the storage bin of the vehicle, “Oh, my.” She leaned off and yawned. “You were balancing?”

“Yeah,” Thea responded with less hesitance, having gotten control of the weight over her.

“I’m sorry,” Emma yawned again. She took a few steps back and looked over the truck with squinted eyes due to the overhead sun’s beating rays. “It has been a while since I’ve sunbathed. And it is a chilly morning,” The teen thought aloud, “You wouldn’t mind having some extra weight, would you?”

From beneath the truck, Thea laughed, “Go ahead Ems! Ju-Just—” She held back a yawn, “Try to keep that morning breath to yourself. Falling asleep with this thing over me would suck,”

“It’s not my breath that induces drowsiness,” Emma informed the teen of something she had already known, the dark-skinned woman wasn’t the best at detecting irony or jokes when she is constantly drowsy. She walked over to the front of the truck and began to scale it, albeit at the sluggish pace of somewhat who is half-awake.

“Yeah, I get that...nnngh~ I-It was sarcasm,” Thea said, her arms adjusted to the extra weight being added as Emma made her gradual ascent to the top of the truck.

Kamila watched the two interact, with a lack of her own words coming to add to the conversation. “So are we- you’re- I—” She paused momentarily to gather her thoughts. “I’m the only one focused on why we came here?”

“Hmmm?” Emma hummed her remark; crawling onto the vehicle, she nonchalantly slung her jacket off to serve as a makeshift towel, which she draped in front of her. “You were going to...” yawn “..hmmm... chew out,” the tired teen fiddled with the buttons on her blouse, “Thea for... mmm....” releasing another yawn, she let herself lay down on her jacket; the unbuttoned blouse drifted aside, letting her bra-clad top half to soak in the sun’s rays.

“Oh, yeah, sure. Just go to sleep up there.” Kamila placed her hands on her cocked hips.

Emma’s way of responding was to not respond at all and simply mumble something incomprehensible. Only serving to make Kamila roll her eyes while the snoozing beauty was shifted up and down from Thea’s continued workout.

“Wow~” Thea exclaimed in mock surprise, “So you’re not actually here to watch me work out? I’m shocked! No, I’m hurt... I’m shocked and hurt.”

“Pft,” Flicking back a few strands of hair behind her ear, Kamila scoffed. “I’d be more open to exercising with you if it wasn’t at a literal dump.”

“It’s not a dump. It’s a car lot.” Thea was quick to correct.

Jutting a finger behind her, Kamila raised an eyebrow, “There’s literally an overflowing trash bin over there.”

“That is a correct assessment,” The blonde continued raising the truck; Emma’s sleeping figure stayed balanced on top. “And I smell like sweat and dirt. Why would I pay for a gym membership when it’s more fun to tough it out here? Where not all as rich as you,”

“Oh?” Raising an eyebrow, Kamila approached the vehicle-lifting blonde. “That why you didn’t bother to show? Cause you didn’t have any money? And here I thought we were going to the mall to hang out... You know... With friends...”

“Okay! Okay,” putting her weight lifting on hold, Thea extended her arms to hold up the truck and turned to make eye contact with Kamila. “Give me one second...” She tried to balance the truck on one hand, but with Emma’s added weight, she had a brief struggle before deciding that dropping the vehicle and her friend wouldn’t be worth it. Especially because both of them were within striking distance if it fell on them. “Fuck this. Can you brush aside this tuck of hair?” She nodded to the jagged blonde hair she kept over her other eye.

With a sigh, and a roll of her eyes, Kamila humored Thea and leaned down to push away the blonde’s makeshift face curtain to reveal both of Thea’s eyes. With the blonde able to make direct eye contact, she cleared her throat and said, “I’m sorry for ditching you guys.” After a pause, she tilted her head, “Is that what you wanted to hear?”

Kamila narrowed her eyes, she kept both hands on her hips and furrowed her brow. “Yes.” She quietly muttered, “That is what I wanted to hear.”

“Good, because I hate apologizing. Don’t expect me to do that again.” Thea snapped and went right back to counting reps with the truck.

“I don’t expect you to ditch us again, so don’t worry. Like, you could at least send a message. What even happened.”

“I—” opening her mouth, Thea frowned, she licked her lips in silence, “I dunno, just- blanked out.”

Kamila cocked her head, “You—”

WOOSH

Annie skidded back into the parking lot, leaving a little trail of white fire that quickly dissipated while her snowy-blonde hair stopped burning white. Her sudden arrival created yet another blast of dirt-ridden dust stirred up from the ground; the force of which caused Thea’s grasp on the truck to stagger before she was able to reestablish her hold on the vehicle.

“I found Douglas!” She held up a puppy for her friends to admire and let it hop to the floor and prance away. She blinked, rubbing dirt out of her eyes, “Did I miss Thea’s apology?”

“Yeah,” Kamila said absently, not really noticing her speedy friend as her mind was focused on something else. “What do you mean you blanked out? You just decided to take a nap instead of showing up, and didn’t tell anyone?”

Thea rolled her eyes. “Pffffft~ Yes, actually. We had some boring family drama, and it just... I don’t know. It tired me out.”

“Huh?” The highly active Annie flicked her gaze between Thea and Kamila, “But you don’t get tired. I mean, I don’t think,”

“Yeah, well, I did yesterday.” Thea’s tone grew a touch annoyed, “And I already apologized; what more do you want from me? Hey, Kam, weren’t you the one who told me I should try to patch things up with my brother? Well, we had a talk. What’s the problem?”

In an instant, Kamila snapped her fingers, “Is that what really happened? Your mom was tired of you two fighting, and the “talk” is code for something else?”

“Look at you, the theorist.” Thea said, “Honestly, I don’t really remember. I was tired, and he’s a fucking dork, so who knows, maybe he got me in trouble. I don’t really care enough to think about it.”

“Yeah, your brother is a dork,” The orange-haired girl agreed, “But... you were acting less of a teasing sister and more of a genuine bully. If that “talk” you had helped settle things, then I’ll let the whole ditching us thing slide.”

“Great. I’m so glad I have your approval,” Thea said, her voice laced with sarcasm, “We can go to the mall later, and I won’t bail.”

“Ohhh! Awesome~” Annie seemed pleased with that, “I can get more clothes! You see what I got yesterday!?” The teen presented her body for her friends to view, “These cute new pants got a little bit of white down here~” She gestured to her denim shorts, they hugged the shape of her hips and yielded against her ass; a slim white streak circled both thigh holes. “AND the puppy shirt, I got three of them! All in different colors,” Annie pressed out her chest to help focus the attention on her chest. Though, her friends made more of an effort to silently note the fact that her top was noticeably too large for the girl. The extra fabric had to be stuffed into her pants, leaving a lot of loose space to make the top appear baggy.

“Heh.. okay, Ann...” Kamila tried her best to make her awkward laugh come off as anything but, she approached her friend and placed her hands on the girl’s shoulders. “Let’s get to class, yeah? We bothered her enough,” Then, shifting her gaze down, she added, “Check your phone. Thea.”

“Right.” The blonde sighed, “Got the memo,”

“Uh-huh...” Thea cupped her hands and shouted up to the truck, “Hey, Emma! Wake up! Let’s go~ We’re gonna leave you!”

Annie tilted her head, “We are?”

“No,” Thea responded with a hushed tone, “But she doesn’t need to know that.”

No reply came from the sleep-inducing teen, save for a delayed yawn, of course.

Exhaling a deep breath, Thea clicked her tongue against the inside of her mouth, and looked around. She chewed the bottom corner of her bottom lip and eyed Kamila. “Can you tilt that thing to the side and roll her off? I’m not climbing up there.”

Thea held a flat look that lasted for only a moment before she cracked a devious smile, “That’s why I like you Kam,” She licked her lips, “You think that’ll wake her up?”

“It better,”

“Uh...” Annie swished her head around, searching for something in the area, “Don’t you think we should get a pillow or something?”

“Nah~” Both Thea and Kamila said in unison.

* * *

“On my desk, right here,” Ms. Lee’s index finger pressed against the surface of her desk, “is where I expect ALL of your reports to be stacked up as we begin class tomorrow. There will be no extra credit or leniency in this matter. Late entries will be considered candidates for an automatic failure.”

When the sounds of her student’s displeasure with her strict expectations arose throughout the class, the Asian woman sighed and gave a brief show of leniency, “Alright, I’ll allow a six-minute window for any emergency bathroom breaks. But that is the most you’re getting out of me. No extra objections are allowed.”

Ms. Lee licked a light glaze over her lips and diverted her attention to the laptop seated on her desk. Her fingers danced across it for a few moments while she said, “Now, before you are dismissed. I was instructed to present this brief video to you all.”

Okay, that went surprisingly smoothly. During Ms. Lee’s lesson, I managed to keep any visible boners and overly attentive gazes to a minimum. I simply rested my backpack on my crotch and appeared to use it as temporary padding, which fooled most of the stray looks that came my way. I’m sure a few people, especially the other guys in the room, were aware of something that they were also experiencing. That was a busty, tall Asian beauty strutting around the front of the class with bouncing breasts under a blouse just tight enough to show the faint outline of a bra underneath and a skirt that firmly clutched her thighs and curved hips. It certainly made paying attention both easy and unbearably distracting at the same time.

But alas, it was manageably manageable, so I managed to manage.

I just needed to get away from Lee’s prying gaze, and there were only a few more classes to survive through.

It took some time, but I’m gradually getting back into a more natural rhythm of things. At the very least, it’s natural enough that I don’t feel the constant looming concern that one of the teachers will arbitrarily decide to rain on my parade.

“Achem~” Ms. Lee cleared her throat. She clicked a key on her laptop’s keypad, and with a feign buzz and a mechanical hum, the whiteboard behind her protruded out from the wall and then proceeded to flip around to reveal a modern flatscreen television.

“What!?” The guy next to me blurted,

“We had a TV in here this whole time!??”

Ms. Lee ignored the two and spoke harshly, “Listen.”

At the push of a button, the TV flicked to life.

“Hello, and good afternoon, students of Starwalk High Academy. You don’t see me often; I do like to work in the background. So in regards to introductions, I’m Principal Cox... Ms. Cox, but you can all refer to me as Eve. Because, in my eyes, we are all equals here..... Now, with that being said, I hope you have a few minutes to spare... as we have some matters in need of.. discussion.”