The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 18

* * *

Notes

* * *

I, along with the rest of the teens in class, sat (well, some were standing, but I suppose that information could be classified as ‘unimportant.’) in a mutual state of silence. It wasn’t possible to speak for everyone, but I, for one, was taken aback by the principal’s mere presence alone. Not that she appeared overtly imposing or resembled anything noteworthily frightening. She was just a woman, albeit a notably busty woman (key point on the notable aspect) but an average woman regardless. Save for the weight on her chest, the only odd detail on her shockingly beautiful face was the way her sharply trimmed hair was dyed a dark purple.

Nothing about her appearance came off as overly imposing. Perhaps it was the title of principle that elicited this instinctive response, but it could be wagered that the surprise mystery around her was also an attributing factor. At least, that’s how it felt from my perspective.

Having gone to this school for three years, I’ve never seen this woman once. Only heard about the principle in passing. Call it fortune that I was never in a situation where a punishment from her was required. But, I’ve been far from void of issues around here. It just happened that whenever someone is involved in trouble, they only deal with the teachers or a stand-in for the principal. Rarely, or in my case, never, has something come up where I’ve actually seen her.

Shit. I didn’t even know the principal was a she!

Maybe not seeing her up until this point wasn’t such a positive thing. Especially considering that this is how she looks. My mental image painted a somewhat gruff older-looking man, or a cranky older-looking woman. And while the principle I’m looking at right now is oozing a thick layer of maturity by her very appearance, I couldn’t for the life of me place an age on her. The visual pains attributed to age refrained from displaying themselves on her face, whether due to the recording’s quality or make-up couldn’t be said. And honestly, I couldn’t care.

I wonder what her power could possibly be; it’s not like just anyone could be the head of a school this influential and grandiose. Maybe her purple hair isn’t dyed, or the lack of visual imperfections is somehow tied to her ability.

My mental theorizing of the woman presented in front of us became temporarily sidetracked by the way she shifted in her seat to lean forward. Her fingers interlaced each other, though more noticeably, the table pressed against the sizable shape of her bust, seemingly being used as a makeshift table due to her posture. One could only wish the topmost button wasn’t present; that alone would be enough to show a hint of the deep cleavage beneath.

“I know the bulk of you won’t find this to your liking,

and I can assure you the faculty members aren’t fond of the concept either. But, the fancy government suits spoke, and... frankly, we have no choice but to act. Changes are in order, and beginning next week, there will be adjustments to your schedules made to comply with the new “regulations..."” The woman ended her sentence with a thick layer of cynicism that lingered into a period of silence.

Such a pause was long enough for the current class in attendance to voice their reasonable spews of criticism. Enough so that Ms.. Lee nearly made a move to hush them, though the voice from the screen prompted her to hold her tongue.

“This is probably the point where you express your irritation. Which is fair; I had to let it out myself. As for the reasoning, and to keep it brief..” Dark eyeliner accentuated the distinct roll of her irises as she made clear her disinterest in the topic. “It has to do with the rising levels of gifted-related “incidents…” and, well... I’ll leave it there. It’s not fun. And I know many see me as the final level of authority here. However, as it stands, my options are limited, and my hands are tied. At the end of this year, some of you are set to graduate. Naturally, that won’t be impacted, so...” As she spoke, the seated students made a collective effort to tune the principal out by virtue of their verbal displeasure.

“Yeah-Yeah, right,”

“Her hands are tied? Really,”

“Come on! They can’t change everything in the middle of—”

“They just don’t want to admit that their schedule fucking blows,”

Ms. Lee’s eye twitched; she remained entirely quiet until this point, though her students’ ruckus put an end to that. At the press of a button, the video paused. “Pay attention,” she spoke with a sharp and sudden tone—one which dripped with a thin layer of hinted malice. “I have no idea why you believe we’d willingly choose to overhaul our whole curriculum in the middle of the school year because of an arbitrary government mandate. But you can save your gossip and theory crafting for later.” holding her tongue, she inhaled a long breath that caused her breasts to rise and push more prominently against her blouse, “I’m not going to tell you again. You’re better than this. Keep quiet. Let her finish. And then you may feel free to leave.” Eyeing the rest of her students, she took their lack of a response with a curt nod and resumed the video.

“Because we are all going to experience a rather drastic change to our curriculum and general schedule. And since this is a lot to process. I’d like to ensure that everyone’s on the same page. There’s no need for any miscommunication.” She cleared her throat and sighed, “So, starting today and continuing through the next few weeks. I will schedule a personal one-on-one meeting for everyone that will be affected by this change. Which, if you aren’t sure that includes you, is every student currently enrolled.”

The principal let her words linger as if she were actually present and waiting for a response to arise. “This meeting in question will be between you and yours truly. It’s not often that I even show my face, so feel free to ask questions or say whatever comes to mind. And, if you don’t want to talk or feel like opting out of our meeting... You are more than welcome. But be aware that all alterations will be overseen by me, and all changes, once signed, are final. I am willing to sit through the lengthy experience of privately conversing with each and every student so that everyone can be left with a schedule that suits their needs. Opting out of this will revoke the ability to negotiate your future on campus. All it takes is one word, and I can change quite a few of the going-ons in this school...” She took a pause to draw her tongue over her lips which appeared dark due to a light layer of lipstick. “With that said, be sure to check your email after school lets out for the time and date of our meeting. And hopefully, I will see you in person. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.”

The monitor cut off, leaving the room in silence. Any of the chatter that would naturally arise after a person in authority was finished talking appeared to be stifled by Ms. Lee’s presence and the way she had previously snapped.

“You’re dismissed,” The Asian woman said flatly. She had rather quickly gone to work on the sheets of paper lining her desk and didn’t bother to glance upwards at the students that began to shuffle out of their seats and converse.

* * *

“Okay~” Thea huffed a grunt of air after landing on the ground. She held her phone up against her ear while it took a few lugs to yank her jacked off the barbed wire fence. “Four-thirty?”

“Hmm?” The always-tired voice of Emma spoke up in the background of the call. “Did she say four-thirty? I don’t know... that’s kind of late, I—” she let out a heavy yawn, “I might be asleep by then...”

Kamila quickly snapped back, “It’s always late for you! Just take an energy drink. Or—”

“I did... remember you bought a case of Thunder Bruise?”

“The pack of energy drinks you didn’t touch? Yeah, I remember buying those.”

“What? N-No...” Yawn “No, I took some... the case is empty.“

“I refuse to believe that. Thunder Bruise is potent shit. You wouldn’t be half asleep right now if- Emma? Em- Emma! Wake up!”

“Hmm?”

“Ohmygod- yeah, you didn’t drink any of that shit.”

“I... If... If...” YAWN “...then why is the pack empty?“

“It’s not empt—”

“Oh, was that for Emma? O-Ooooooh..... sorry....”

“Annie, you didn’t.”

“I’m sorry, I drank all of that in a few seconds.”

“WHY! It was for the gal who can barely last a five-minute conversation!”

“You said I could grab a drink out of the car! You said, “Go ahead, get whatever you want, I don’t care."”

“I meant- Oh my go- Literally everything else, don’t I have soda or like- lemonade?”

“Well, you... yo... you “had” some...”

“ANNIE!”

“ISAIDIMSORRY!”

“..hehe... classic Annie...” Yawn

“You woke up just to laugh? Oh, and she’s asleep again, of course... you know, Annie, if you weren’t so cute—”

Thea had been ignoring her friend’s banter stemming from the phone and left them on speaker phone in the rather tight ass pocket of her jeans. She approached her motorcycle, which had been left leaning against a metal railing. Part of which had been bent around the bike to prevent anyone from stealing it. It wasn’t like many people cared about what happened around this dump, so she didn’t have much aversion to using the railing in such a manner..

After bending the bar back into place she hefted the bike over her head with one arm and walked it over to the run-down parking lot. “Okay, guys,” She swung her shapely arse over the seat and shifted her waist into position, “I’m going to hang up for now, but you have fun dealing with all that.” The blonde pulled her jacket from over her shoulder and maneuvered her arms through it while getting it adjusted properly. “I’ll—”

Thea stopped herself and frowned. With a small head tilt, her soft lips pressed together as she felt her right ass cheek shimmer and buzz from the pocketed device. She sighed and retrieved it, only for her blue eyes to land on the origin of the notification.

The phone buzzed again.

“Guy’s I gotta go, talk to y’all later,”

“Wai—”

Thea hung up, only to then tap another button on the screen. “Hey Mom, what’s up?”

* * *

Okay, well, that happened.

It seems like everyone has the same general opinions as me, confused and...

Honestly, just generally confused. And, if something else, a tad bit apprehensive. It’s not every day we meet someone, seemingly for the first time, who is evidently the most influential, unknown, yet most acknowledged person in the entire academy. Like, if there’s a school, it has a principal. Or a dean, headmaster, whatever.

Except, in this case, the principal is just playing hooky and is always there while also not there at the same time. They could’ve put anyone behind that screen, had that person claim to be the principal, and we’d have no idea if it was legitimate or not. I’m fairly certain Ms. Cox didn’t even put her name on the school’s official website. But, at the same time, who checks that website anyway? Definitely not the students.

On a more personal level, though. It could be argued that my whole life as of recent has been anything but normal. No one can attest to that other than me, but without a doubt, yesterday certainly wasn’t a typical post-school afternoon. With this recent occurrence, it could just add to the already odd series of events.

But it didn’t take long after leaving Ms. Lee’s class to consider that despite having Mom spill what she knows about this school, she didn’t mention much in regard to Ms. Cox. Perhaps she had just simply forgotten, but I don’t think that can be so casually argued when she was being mind-controlled to share the information she knew. All I can recall her mentioning was the power dampeners stationed in the principal’s quarters. Such a lack of information on someone who will realistically be a major threat to my newfound goal was a tad concerning. I can’t mentally enslave an entire school like this without taking over the head of the academy.

The mental thought of Ms. Cox, on her knees behind that large desk of hers, sucking my cock while I get to pull on that dyed hair of hers and make the head of this academy choke and gargle over my seed as I unload into her... certainly was an appealing image to have.

But it was all the more concerning that such an outcome might stay little more than a thought as my whole plan crumbles apart.

After all, Mom failed when she was my age, with the goal to do what is essentially the same thing. And, while unlike her, I have the guidance of something which tried this and failed to assist. If she isn’t aware of something, I’m left as in the dark as she was back in the day.

Who knows?

I could be stuck in a loop that proceeds from generation to generation. Mom grew up like me. She took power from and over her parents and proceeded to be corrupted by said power and try to use it for her own greedy desires. She failed in that goal, was punished, and then used that experience to change and become rather strict with her own kids so they wouldn’t fall into the same pit as her. Except that authoritarian nature leads one of her children to desire authority over her, and they take her power and use it on her, only for their greed to lead them into wanting more, rinse and repeat.

It really makes one think, and honestly, thinking is all I can do.

In reality, I “should” be planning, if I do wish to take over this school, I’d need to find out a manner of how to go about things, and really I don’t have enough information at the moment to figure out anything solid.

Something key of note is that while ability use on school property is banned for students in most situations. Such as the girl walking on the ceiling earlier today or that guy’s fireball in his locker. There didn’t seem to be anything strictly in place to detect an abuse of power.

The girl was walking on the ceiling, without any interruption, up until one of Ms. Lee’s clones caught her. And hell, Brian turning my arm into gold was something he could’ve gotten away with if a solid gold arm wasn’t the most noticeable thing in the fucking world.

But, with full merit to my mother, there are apparently enhancement detectors designed to detect forms of artificially enhanced power. Something that I hadn’t noticed even when entering school this morning with that knowledge in mind. They aren’t as obvious as those bulky metal detectors in airports or even that shit they put in stores to call out any shoplifters.

Whatever the detectors Mom mentioned were, the design of the school did a solid job at concealing them.

Regardless, unless I could find some way to turn them off, they limit my options, and I can’t just walk in with Mom’s Enhancement Charm and get to work. That certainly is unfortunate in a way, but it led me to the natural idea of not using it on anyone on the school’s property. Sure, this academy might be led-lined with detectors from head to toe, but that’s not the case everywhere these teachers go.

Also, I could’ve gathered without Mom inferring me, but the teachers definitely have something to allow their Enhancement Charms to function without causing any alarms, while others are unable to bring theirs onto campus without a license. They might have other manners of concealing their charms as well. I noticed some don’t like to flaunt their charms about; hell, Mom almost always kept hers in her cleavage where it was almost impossible to spot, save for the necklace portion.

I’m assuming that everyone doesn’t have a necklace as my mother does. With their tight business blouses and professional clothing, they couldn’t have a charm like Mom’s just sitting beneath their clothes trapped between their boobs.

That couldn’t be comfortable.

“Oooomff....” I was brushed aside by someone I hadn’t noticed up until the moment of impact. The force knocked me back against the side of a few lockers. “Hey, what the—”

“Oh, my bad.”

“My bad? Dude, the halls open. You—” I turn to see Brian waltzing down the hallway backward, with a smug look of contentment on his face, his hands partly shoved in his pockets.

“Just on my way to spend lunch with Ms. Buzz.” He tilted his head. The jock’s eyes narrowed an inch, “Didn’t mean to bump ya. Accidents happen, after all.. But I should apologize. We’ll talk later, yeah?” As he swayed backward, his eyes never left my own; the lack of hesitance in his gaze caused an unsettling tingle to shutter through me.

There’s no way this guy can turn things into gold by looking at someone, right?

“Yeah, we’ll meet up. Hash things out. You and me,” Brian nodded. His smirk dropped to a genuine frown for a moment before he turned around, “Things should’ve stayed between us, but now I have to spend an hour with that black busty bug bitch. Guess shit happens.” He muttered under his breath.

Just then, Ms. Lee and Ms. Buzz walked into the hall from around a corner. The two older women were talking with Alicia as she made her way towards the cafeteria, but the blond girl stopped in place, leaving the teachers to continue on for a few moments before noticing her stopped pace.

“Is something the matter, Alicia?” Ms. Buzz asked the younger girl.

Alicia’s eyes darted towards Brian, the jock met her gaze with a harsh glare. She quickly averted her eyes to the dark-skinned teacher before she swallowed the empty air and continued walking. “I- I’m sorry, just- just thought of something dump,”

Ms. Buzz tilted her head, “You mean dumb?” She raised an eyebrow in a teasing show.

“Yeah, that.” Alicia quickly glanced at Brian and looked away.

“Right,” Ms. Buzz hummed. She glanced forward and noticed the jock, “Ah! Brian, good, I see you’re going to my office. Keep up the pace. I’ll be there in a moment.”

“Uh-Huh,” Brian promptly mumbled and walked off.

“If I had to guess, he said something rather inappropriate about you under his breath. Hence Alicia hesitated because she heard him with her enhanced hearing. Something she shouldn’t be using in the hall. Am I correct?” The Asian woman raised an eyebrow at the blonde.

“If so, I suppose I can afford to be far more strict on him than I planned,” Ms. Buzz mused with an upturn to her lips, “Hmmm, you’ve always been strict in enforcing those ability-use guidelines. But there are some exceptions, and super hearing might fall under those.”

“It doesn’t actually since she is fully capable of returning to a stable level of hearing. And call me strict, but I don’t want the roof to be burned down by a school of teenagers that think they can get away with abusing their powers on campus instead of learning to regulate them.” Ms. Lee said, continuing her hip-swaying pace down the hall; the dark-skinned teacher’s curvy hips shifted in a similar motion as she and Alicia followed. “Also, forgoing the rules. On an ethical level. Do you want a teenage girl to be listening in on you every time you think you have some privacy on campus?”

Ms. Buzz opened her mouth, “I—”

“Every time. You think you have privacy. At work.”

A quite faint flush appeared on the black woman’s cheeks. She glanced toward Alicia, “I hope I don’t catch you trying to use your powers on campus again without permission. You can and should be able to hear as much as everyone else.”

“Hey! Cody, I don’t need to tell you this! No loitering in the halls, especially when you have somewhere to be. Go to the cafeteria. Let’s go,” Ms. Lee snapped (both figuratively and literally with her fingers) when she noticed I had been lingering in place, taking stock of what was happening.

“She means go, please,” Ms. Buzz said, presenting a more reassuring tone.

“I said what I meant to say.” The Asian teacher gave Ms. Buzz a look and shook her head. She returned her sharp eyes towards me, “Don’t make me ask you again. I’m sure you know I don’t repeat myself. I’m going there as well. Get moving.”

The intense words and potent tone of Ms. Lee pushed me into action.. Though not without an internal grumble that Alicia and all her super hearing couldn’t pick up. Ms. Lee felt like Mom on steroids, except my mother had the excuse of being my mother. Ms. Lee is just strict for strict sake; even some of the other teachers think she’s enforcing the rules a bit hard. I absolutely appreciate trying to keep an entire school of teenagers in line, as daunting of a task as that is. But the methods in which she chooses to go about asserting order works against her; at least, in my case, it does. Her actions only push me towards the desire to rebel, if only to spite her and her harsh authority.

Such piggybacks off my recent change in perspective, as the power to actually take control over those who appear to be untouchable is now very much possible. Each moment I am bossed around by these women, my desire to enslave them and flip the roles only multiply. The potential absolute reversal of control is the only thing keeping me from forfeiting my rather ambitiously immature goal. To have Ms. Lee, and all of her hundred of clones standing at attention, waiting for an order to obey to the letter, is such an arousing goal to imagine. Obviously, they’d be naked, or maybe all wearing the same sexy lace bra. Hell, they could be wearing their usual work clothes, maybe with their skirt removed and cleavage bared, just obeying every petty command I spout in unison. Watching them obey would be just as hot as fucking them.

“Alright then, well, good luck, you two. Try to do what she says, and you’ll be fine.” Ms. Buzz chuckled.. “I have an unruly student to reprimand for an hour.” She patted Alicia’s shoulder before walking off in the opposing direction.

I turned to spy her swaying ass, the shape of which I could barely make out beneath that skirt. But my focus had to promptly move back ahead before Ms. Lee’s keen gaze caught on.

Once I have my way, it wouldn’t just be that Asian bitch. Ms. Buzz and her big black titties would be around my dick. She’d kneel with the rest, just because I told her to, for no other reason than to take someone in power and force them beneath me. Maybe I’d put her size-changing powers to the test. Hell, that wouldn’t be a maybe. I’d figure out some kind of sexy action to go about with a MILF who can go to the size of an ant or make me look like the ant with how tall she is.

“Keep up the pace, Cody. You’re slowing down,” Ms. Lee noted something I hadn’t been aware of.

“I am—” I blinked. There was a stiff sensation in my groin, one that cued my gaze to shift downwards. What I spotted was an obvious erection, creating a sizable tent in my jeans. That would be plenty bothersome on its own, but what really made it worse was that the nosiest girl I know and the harshest teacher at school were both following directly behind me.

Essentially, if they caught wind of this, my entire intent to go unnoticed would be forgotten.

“I... need to go to the backroom.”

“You—”

I turned to her, “Really bad. I need to go really bad.” My legs crossed, a motion she would hopefully attribute to attest to my statement and not the intended purpose of hiding my erection.

Ms. Lee gazed at me in silence for a moment or two before she relented with a soundless intake of air. “Go ahead. I’ll be waiting in the cafeteria. If I don’t see you present and you fail to give an appropriate reason, I will be sure to remember your absence.”

“Ri-Right! Thanks!” I gave her a nod and sped down the hall, hopefully, fast enough that Alicia and her blabbing mouth didn’t notice the tent in my pants.

With them both behind me, I rolled my eyes and had to hold back muttering anything in case Alicia didn’t heed the women’s warnings of keeping her hearing under wraps.

Once I made it to the toilet, I’d pump one out with the image of Ms. Lee and her naked curvy body bowing face-first on the bathroom floor in front of me, her peach-shaped rear jutting into the air while expressing her position as my bitch. I’d freely jack as she kisses the ground, then shoot white sticky ropes over her back before she cleans my dick with her sloppy drool-soaked mouth.

Shit. I wasn’t making it any easier to walk.

* * *

It’s common to find myself aroused. Especially considering the kind of environment that persists around seemingly every corner. Particularly the subtly sway of hips, bottoms a smidge too tight, tops stretching around the bouncing heft behind, and thighs that can make pleasant pillows. The perverted mask that a wild teen’s arousal can fabricate makes dealing with said arousal all the more tedious. The most simple and entieraly casual woman can come off as a sex model on the spot. Now tie such a vision with individuals that could genuinely be on the cover of a magazine, and what’s left is a libido that is in a constant state of flux.

Typically, in these situations, I have to hold my nerves. And I’ve grown accustomed to doing so. The teenagers here all vary in levels of wild and outspokenness. They have powers that, despite faculty’s disapproval, can and will be used to fuel their naive antics. And I can’t blame them if I had an ability more robust and, frankly, usable. I’d be out there trying to get away with whatever’s possible. Trying to tie down someone who can fly only makes them want to fly some more. Hell, I’m literally in the same boat, just switch around flying with taking control.

But those antics are why I usually can’t find enough peace to ‘relieve stress’ on campus. Hence why I typically restrain myself until I’m back home in the privacy of my bedroom to wank one out. With how strict and all-seeing some of the faculty can be at times, the restrooms are the only places where we can bask in the unmonitored airs of secrecy.

Such makes wanting privacy here all but pointless and not worth seeking.

Guys will come in here to use their powers, smuggle contraband, or just be loud because yelling in the halls can lead to detention. And trying to beat one off in a stall, while some guy outside is loudly bragging about his power to turn liquids into lemon juice, isn’t pleasant; I’ll just come out and say it.

Though, today’s daydreaming had left me more pent up than usual. What used to be just a faint desire formed into something much more vivid when such a dream is in arms reach. Or at least not under the veil of impossibility.

As such, despite the many negatives that come with masturbating in the restrooms, I needed to do something in order to focus on not blowing a gasket. Especially one in my pants.

The current subject of my fantasy was the woman who led me to my current predicament. Ms. Lee, clad in a lace underwear set, the woman’s thong stuffed between her lips that glistened from sweat and cum. Her exotic smooth Asian facial features made into a mess from the manner she was used as a fuck hole for my erect rod to molest until near unconsciousness. The woman, once a strict symbol of dominance, could do much more than slump back on the dirty cum-stained floor, her breasts heaving atop her chest as she struggled to breathe through the thong wedged in her mouth. Though when one falls to the near-endless show of sexual submission, another arrives to drop to her knees and accept her place as a fuck doll that exists to serve.

“Shit...” I murmured through a grunt. Opening my eyes to see nothing more than the bland stall door, my fantasy is broken into by the blunt nature of reality. With the pumping motion of my hand moving to a sluggish stop, I lean my head back and sigh, “Shhit.....”

Is this really what I have to resort to? Beating it to a fantasy when I can waltz into that busty Asian sluts office, adorned with Mom’s enhancement charm, and turn that woman into my Asian cow at the meer thought. My cock twitched in my hand as if to confirm that such a thought would be far more appealing than masturbating to a fantasy while the real Ms. Lee is out there experiencing her life as she had for the past thirty so years. Asserting her presence over those without the authority to oppose her.

It would be stupid.

Ridiculous.

Practically suicide to my goal.

Shit. I probably wouldn’t even make it to her office before someone like Mrs. Wakins slows time to a near halt and casually carries me to police custody. One second I’d be thinking with my dick, and the very next second, I’d be in one of those prisons that keep super-powered criminals.

Breathing out another sigh, I release my dick and lean down. Still erect, with the desire for release still on my mind, I glance downwards. Near the floor rested my jeans, at which I noticed the phone peeking out of my pocket.

My eyes laid on the phone in silence, long enough that a few people had come and gone, one of whom turned off the lights, either thinking that no one was here or simply to be an asshole. Regardless, I didn’t mind, and something came to me.

Fantasizing about the things I’d do if I were in control is the exact thing that would’ve happened before yesterday’s eye-opening events. So, why am I resorting to the same pathetic powerless shit, when I’m not the same pathetic powerless person?

Sure, I might be powerless and pathetic. But I have full control over someone who certainly doesn’t abide by those two attributes.

I grabbed my phone and, after a few taps, called Mom.