The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 19

* * *

Notes

* * *

“I’m sorry, sir. I actually don’t see you in the system. But...” Leia placed her mic to mute so that the audible clicking from her keyboard wasn’t picked up by the client on call. “There is.. an opening slot f-or this coming Thursday. I’m assuming someone canceled...” After a momentary pause to confirm her suspicions, she cleared her throat with a swift drink of water. “So, if you are interested in that position, I can schedule you there. Regardless, the only next position is the following week. Seeing that you have a pressing case on your hand, I would personally suggest taking this slot while the position is available.”

A brief groan and disgruntled series of murmurs could be heard from the man on the other end of the line. While giving him his time to consider the options and hand, she made an effort to finish as much of the water bottle as possible before she was expected to speak again.

For the love of god, it is ten degrees too high for this kind of job. A single bead of perspiration drifted from the firmness of her collarbones down the front of her generous chest, where it then disappeared from view. Not that she was paying any mind, with her eyes closed and free hand fanning her face, she was far past caring about single drops of sweat. If they could all go away, that would be the chefs’ kiss.

How long did those damn workers plan to spend out there?

Pushing back with her heels, the chair rolled her back enough so that a minor spin would leave her face to face with the blinds that lined the backmost wall of her office. Of course, at this time of day, her room is taking the brunt of the heat. The sun’s wrath was far from forgiving; such was displayed in full force when the A.C. couldn’t bother to hold it off. Such heat generating directly behind her was cause for a sweat show.

Leia used the tip of one finger to pull down on the curtains. Her eyes peered downwards, where the construction “workers” were currently toiling to fix the issue at hand. But really, there didn’t seem to be much working going on.. One of them floated even higher than her own office on the 17th floor of the rather towering building. He dropped what looked to be a tennis ball where down on the 9th floor, another worker caught it with one hand (the other held a large sub, messy enough that it seemed to be spilling its contents) only to effortlessly toss it back upwards to his coworker. The two repeated such ad nauseam. Only the third worker was actually doing his job, that being to work.

Since when did lunch breaks mean to play ball while only one person works? They appeared old enough to know better; while they slacked off and fed the flame of their antics, others in this building were nearly burned alive. Now, that might be overly magnifying just how hot it was, but the point still stands nonetheless.

Leaning back in the chair, it shifted to an angle due to her adjusted weight. She let her legs spread and used a hand to idly fan at her crotch by grabbing the hem of her skirt. Moving closer to the window, funneling heat into her office, wasn’t the best way to alleviate stress. Her spare hand inched up over her toned stomach and around the round swell of her breasts. She grabbed hold of the chain to her enhancement charm and, with a subtle tug, plucked it out from the depths of her cleavage.

Holding it in her hand, the gem felt warm to the touch. More so than usual, no doubt due to the increased temperature of her body heat; between her breasts is always warm enough in its own right. This busted A.C. situation is really testing the patience of all the employees here to suffer.

She adjusted the charm to reflect the sun’s sinking rays. Its red reflection spotted the slacking workers outside her windows. Those lazy blokes must be enjoying themselves, being paid to sit back and toss a ball. Some people really are children in a man’s clothing.

Licking her moist bottom lip, a sly smirk formed itself. She continued to eye the workers through her reflection.

Oh, how it would be so easy. It would just take a thought; they’d be back up and working again while everyone inside could breathe in a chilled breath.

Fortunately for those “workers,” she’s far more responsible.

Perhaps if they were younger, she’d be more inclined to give them a pass; they weren’t her children, after all. And, she’d be rather contemptuous to be rolling her eyes at the antics of youth when she wasn’t much better at their age. It always prompts her to roll her eyes when the memory of her past returns to the surface. She certainly did take the title of “ignorant teen” out for a spin when she was able to get away with it. Alas, for better or for worse, she could make sure her kids don’t make the same mistakes she did. The world isn’t so keen anymore when it comes to dishing out second chances.

As she continued to eye the workers through her charm’s reflection, she closed her eyes and took a gradual breast-raising breath.

Damn it.

Her choice to not be freely flaunting her Alpha-level powers was due to a multitude of reasons. One of which serves to show her children how to be responsible as gifteds. But, that being said, her kids aren’t here right now. And there is still some part of her teenage self that just begs to be let out, as much as she hates to admit it.

And it’s not like there are any ability sensors in her office.

It would be far too simple...

Holding a smirk, Leia released her grasp on the charm, letting it neatly drop back out of sight amidst her cleavage.

Get back to work

There. Just that easy.

“Uh? Mam?”

Leia’s head cocked to the left, “Oh, right.” She sighed a deep sigh and quickly returned the office chair back to the desk. “I’m sorry about that, sir. Have you made your decision? The slot is still available.”

“Yes, whatever. I’ll make Thursday work.”

“Great decision,” Her lips turned into a smile, only to assist in making her voice come off as more cheery than the heat would naturally allow. “I will put you in shortly, and...” The phone on her desk emanated a faint Bzzzzt “I will...” Bzzzt “..yeah, is there anything else I can do for you?“

“Pfft, yeah..” The gruff man responded, “You could get me an appointment before Thursday.”

Now that her focus lay on the device to her left, she used an absent portion of her mind to respond while she picked up the phone. “That isn’t possible. Is there anything else I could do for you?” upon laying her eyes on the device’s screen, she promptly noticed that it had received a call from her son. “The hell?” She breathed.

Cody was in that rebel teenager phase she had been waiting to air out. He quite literally never calls her, at least not since recently when he was hit with the realization that “oh yea, I am better than my mother!” It wasn’t very pleasant, but not too surprising considering that she did the exact same thing when she was eighteen. If anything, it’s somewhat amusing how she became the hated authoritarian figure that caused her to rebel in the first place. It is a cursed cycle indeed.

Either way, she couldn’t lie that it concerned her that he suddenly chose to call when that was the last thing she’d expect from the teen. At least for one more year, he should be all rebellious and actively trying to avoid her.

The opposite of a call.

“Alright, fine. Then that’s it. I’ll be over on Thursday.”

“Okay, we can’t wait to see you. Have a good day,” Leia made a quick response as her thumb went towards the hangup button.

“Fucking twa—” The displeased man was cut off at the push of a button.

“Yes, Cody?” She picked up the phone. “Are you okay?”

A faint shuffle muffled the sound coming through, but she barely heard something, “This should work. It better work.”

“What...” Leia tilted her head to the side, her voice growing more assertive. “Cody, speak up. Is something wrong?”

“Hang up, and call me back...” Cody said, with more vocal intention, though his sentence lingered off at the end.

“Hang up? What...? Why would I... are you trying to be funny?” She didn’t give him a moment to respond. Her tone returned to its no-nonsense pitch that she was accustomed to switching to when needed. “You do realize I’m at work, right? What time is it, right now?” She flicked her gaze towards the digital clock at the corner of her desk. “You should be at lunch right now... so what is it? Are—”

To her annoyance, her son proceeded to interrupt her and repeat his previous sentence. “Hang up, and call me back, bi—”

This show of arrogance from her son, plus the heat, was really causing her mood to sour. Yes, she acted the same at his age. But her parents responded with a quick snap back to reality. That strict nature she hated led her to a successful position in life, meaning she had no qualms against putting him in his place if it meant painting a better future for her child. “Cody, you are in no position to tell me what to do. And don’t interrupt me when I’m talking to you. I am working my head off in this boiling building, and right now, I have no tolerance for—”

“Bitch,”

Leia blinked.

“Oh,” She breathed softly through her barely parted lips. Her eyes grew glossy as she said, “Okay.”

“Shit, it wor—” Cody began to say before her thumb pressed the hangup button on the screen. Only for, a second later, her to call him back. “It worked!” He said after picking up.

Leia’s eyes returned from their glossy state through three distinct blinks. “What worked?” Shaking her head, she had to remind herself that she was upset with the arrogance of her son. Either that or she should be worried if there was something going wrong. Truthfully, she was unsure whether to punish or protect him; it really depended on what was going on. Hense her annoyance for not getting a straight answer from the teen.

“I—”

“No, listen to me, Cody. Tell me what is going on right now.” She spoke with a calm level to her voice, distinctly hiding much emotion as his response would dictate exactly how she proceeded.

In more ways than one.

“I’m jacking off in the bathroom stall, but I need some help, so I called you.”

Leia’s lips parted open, yet nothing but a shocking momentary silence shifted out. She knows her son more than anyone else. It’s obvious that he’d be working through that hormonal phase of his life. Lord knows she was horny in her teen years. But “like mother, like son” ended when he said something so brazenly.. brazen. Not even she would say that in his situation. She’d keep that to herself because she knew exactly how her parents would react to admitting something so perverted.

And now, in this situation. She’s no longer that horny teen. She’s the parent, and he just admitted to the very thing she’d have kept her mouth shut about. Naturally, her response was set in stone the moment he chose his words.

“YOUNG MAN!? What the hell is your probl—”

“Forget what said...”

Leia was genuinely dumbfounded. Her son was not this stupid. “No. First, I am done with you interrupting me! Second, we are going to have a LONG talk abou—”

“Bitch,”

“Forget...” She found herself mumbling as her rant stopped on a dime. Her eyes grew glossy through a series of blinks and slowly returned to normal just as fast.

“This is so fucking fun.”

Fun?

Leia glanced around her room, her eyes fluttering. Did she just space out for a moment? She heard... ah, right. Her eyes rolled.

Dealing with her son.

“Did I hear you say something about fun, young man?” The grasp she held on her phone tightened. “So you’re not hurt? Great, that means you’re in trouble. Because when I’m at work, I’ve made it clear multiple times only to contact me in emergencies. I work on live calls. You know this.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Cody responded, seemingly unphased that she wasn’t in the best situation. It’s as if he thought she’d let him off the hook; certainly not something she has garnered a track record in doing, which made his attitude all the more apparent. “Go to the restroom, and lock yourself in one of the stalls. Then tell me when you’re done. Oh, and act natural, bitch.”

Hearing her son casually boss her around as if he held any kind of control was more than a tad bit aggravating. So much so that she held her tongue to let him finish and get it out of his system before she’d rightly lay down the law on his overstepping ass. It was genuinely surreal to see just how much her kid reflected herself at his age; it almost made her want to be harsher on him. Just to make sure he doesn’t mirror her mistakes as well.

But, when he finished his sentence, she decided to humor him, not realizing her eyes had grown a glossy shade. “Alright, fine,” she said, rising up from her seat and ignoring the next call that came in to instead take a gaunt to the restroom. Placing her phone in the right breast pocket caused her already unbuttoned business blouse to lean down a tad more. Exposing some noticeable deal of cleavage that jiggled as she walked. Fortunately, those in the office were dealing with the same heat situation as her. No one batted an eye to the access of skin being shown, as it was either have legs and chests bared to breathe or have sweat stains to make their presence all the more apparent.

She nodded to a few of her coworkers, three of which were surrounding a stationed fan that someone had found in the supply closet. The temptation was certainly there to join them, but she had a son to deal with. How great it is to have kids. To both wish to strangle and love, or strangle with love, the same person is quite the contrast.

Ignoring the brief breeze of wind, Leia settled with fanning her sweat-glistened cleavage with an absent hand to her blouse as she continued towards the restroom.

* * *

Holy shit, it fucking worked.

The heat brimming from head to toe only grew more prominent when I dialed up my mother. Initially, the idea spurred from the natural build-up of arousal coursing through my veins. With full control over a woman whose buxom figure was built for fucking, it was inevitable that I’d call her during a sexually stressful period like this.

Still, after hearing her voice behind the phone on our initial call, the aroused tension pent-up inside me began to disappoint and be replaced by a strictly vanilla form of suspense. It was nothing more but a natural reaction, one edged on by years of submitting to the fear and authority my mother had over my life. Her voice alone was enough to extinguish any ounce of absurdity. Though, disregarding the natural response that the previous eighteen years of my life had imprinted into me, I realized only after pushing forward that I may have been somewhat brash.

Yesterday’s events might have served to condition me into an uncertain level of comfort when flexing the newfound control I hold over my guardian’s head. It surely wouldn’t have hurt to practice this influence a bit more before going out on a limb and assuming it’ll work as intended. Such as the word-based triggers I planted in Mom’s head. It was a genuine toss-up that it would work over the phone; really, I was unsure whether there needed to be eye contact, or she needed full certainty that it was me giving the command. I’m sure a random stranger won’t be able to activate the command, meaning there must be some present factors at play for her to determine when to cue and obey the trigger or when to ignore it.

That’s also going under the assumption that they will stay in an active state of dormancy in her mind. Yet she’s an Omega-level gifted; It wouldn’t be a far-off assumption that she can shake off any mental influence after some time. Like a car, I might have to reinstate the commands just in case her original consciousness slips back into the light with all the knowledge of what went down yesterday and beyond.

But, considering that the trigger did work as intended, I’d say that she’s still effectively “mind-controlled” whether she knows it or not. And, the trigger certainly does work over phones. How that is so, I couldn’t be sure; that’s what testing is for, something I haven’t done yet.

As if to help calm my nerves, the phone in my hand began to buzz, with the notification that my mother was calling. Just as instructed. Good, one would assume that someone so used to sprouting commands isn’t the best when it comes to following them, but my great and powerful mother is always packing surprises.

With a thumb partially moist with sweat, I answered the call. “Hey—”

As if in retaliation towards the many times I had recently interrupted her, my mother’s voice was quick to snap back before I could even finish. “Okay, I’m in the restroom. Now, I listened to you. So from here on, you’re going to listen to me. Do I make myself clear, young man?”

“Uh. Mind control everyone you can without causing an alarm, and make sure they don’t interrupt you until you leave the room. Bitch.”

“Okay. I did it.” She responded much more casually than her previous tone. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, and she planned to do it anyway. “But enough of that, you heard me. Did I make myself clear, mister?

With clear-cut evidence that my lingering commands are just as effective over the phone as they are in person, I found myself becoming a tad more confident, if I wasn’t already.

“Why are you so aggravated, Mom?”

“I- Did I hear that correctly?” My mother’s voice staggered for an easily missable moment. Such a blunt response after her laying down her thick force of authority wasn’t expected from the dominant woman. She might be skilled at obeying an order, but when it comes to taking a position of submission towards someone she used to control, it might be a while to rub out all of her alpha tendencies. “You better hope I did not just hear what I thought I did.... Young man, are you giving me an attitude right now?”

I brushed away her anger with a roll of my eyes, not that she could see it. “Pfffffft... Mom, calm down. You’re literally the only one here with an attitude.” Just being free to flex my newfound freedom over her by saying whatever I wish, without any risk of punishment, was stimulating enough to cause the rod in my hand to twitch.

“I’m the only one here with an attitude. Hm. So that’s what you said.” I could hear Mom click her tongue. A short moment of silence breezed by as she more than likely was considering just how to exactly deal with me. “Let me get this straight. You are bored during lunch. And decide to spend the time calling me while I am at work. When questioned, you refuse to give any straight answers. Then, after I become rightly upset because you are wasting my time and risking my job, you proceed to act like you did nothing wrong. Did I get everything right?”

“I....” I hummed over the sound of my pumping dick. The sound of her displeased voice and lack of realization of just how much authority she lost, helped to fuel my imagination as I envisioned her naked, kneeling between my legs. “Y-Yeah, sounds about right... mmmgh..”

“Okay. So you realize you are going to be in a large deal of trouble when I get home. There’s no beating around the bush, I won’t raise my voice at you, but you will be in a lot of trouble.” She cleared her throat, “I’ll spend the rest of my shift thinking of how to deal with you.”

“W-Wha-t!?” Feigning concern, my dick continued to pursue beneath my fingers. “I’m in trouble because I love my mother and want to call her and say hi.”

“Oh please, Cody.” I can almost hear the irony in her voice. “I was your age once, believe it or not. And I’m not stupid. I know my son. You’re not going to call just because of that. But you know what, even if you did call to say hi, I would’ve brushed it off.”

The mental image of her changed from that of the busty goddess of a woman on her knees to standing above from my position on the toilet. Adorned in nothing but her bra and panties, her body is covered in cum from head to toe, whilst her strict feminine voice came from the lips of this imaginary woman. She chastised me with glazed eyes, unaware of her state of dress or the sheer surplus of cum dripping down all of her shapely curves.

“What the hell? Cody, what is that noise? Are you slapping something?” The nearly naked image of my mother spoke with her hands on her lips; as her mouth parted open, thick strings of semen mixed with saliva were strung between. “Is this really what you’re doing now? Not even paying attention to me after I go through the effort of going to the bathroom like you asked?” She didn’t seem to question as to why she did that, despite it being an entirely unnecessary action. “You know. It’s funny. I was actually worried about you. I knew that a call from you during work hours was such a rare thing that my assumption was that you were in danger. It might surprise you, Cody. But I do love you. And I don’t want to punish you, but this cannot stand. At all. As your mother, you need to give me your complete respect, and this is anything but.”

Again I began to tune her out while continuing to jack off until I muttered, “f..fuck....”

“Really? Really!? I heard that you’re grunting and- You’re not listening to me at all?” The mental image of her grew even more ticked off, something that only made her all the more attractive.

“I’m- sorry, what?” I managed to respond relatively clearly.

“Alright. Enough of this. You think I’m a joke. It seems,” Mom responded with a faint sigh, something my mental image of her replicated. “When I get back, I’ll make everything clear for you. Whether you like it or not. This attitude of yours stops today.”

It was clear this is where and when she’d decide to hang up. Naturally, I couldn’t let that happen, “Don’t hang up the call, bitch.” I said with a grunt. My pumping motion came to a halt.

There was a pause before I heard, “Alright, fine. But I have nothing more to say to you until we meet later today, so you can hang up.”

“Um...” I hummed, “Nah. I’m not done with you.”

“Y-You’re not done with me!?” She repeated. There was a hint of bemusement in her voice. “Oh really? Is that so? And, who exactly do you think you are? Because I see my son digging himself a hole he won’t be getting out of until he leaves my house, and then some.”

“I see a woman who doesn’t know her place,”

“W-Wahaha, Wow.” She said, A chuckle was mixed in her response, “You are just going and going. You know what? Keep talking, son. Just keep going. I want to hear every juicy method you have planned to piss off the person in control of your life.”

“Sure, I’ll keep going.” I said, “But you’re only laughing cause you don’t...” my voice trailed off as the sound of someone entering the bathroom echoed in.

“I’m laughing... because?” Mom inquired, “Keep going, Cody, I plan to recall this entire conversation.”

“Shut up and wait until I’m ready, bitch.” I whispered back, only to stay quiet for the next fifteen minutes, all the while, my erection slowly subsided, and irritation grew. The entire time, she stayed on the call, not saying anything in response to my command. She hadn’t even voiced disdain for being stuck on a call and away from work for such a prolonged time frame.

After the lad who entered went through his sluggish process, he eventually left, and I let out a relieved sigh.

“I’m ready.”

“Good,” Mom quickly replied, “Now, as I said, go o—”

“Shut up. I called you so I could bust a nut to the sound of your voice. And after that interruption, I’m actually a bit pissed off.”

“Oh my god.” She breathed, “Cody. I’m- What is wrong with you- I’m- You have made so much worse for yourself in one call. I am just—”

“You’re not going to do anything, Mom. You’re a big-titted cow who doesn’t have any power over me anymore. So—”

“Pardon? I- You realize I pay for your education, I keep the lights on, the water running, I feed you, hell, I even drive you around when you need it. You’re eighteen, yet you act like you have a lick of authority over your life when I’m still the one calling all the shots. You don’t control me; you never will.”

I smirked, “I actually do control you. I’ve been controlling you for a few hours now, actually. I mind controlled you.”

Her response was quick and confident, “Hahahaha! Oh really? This is... that’s why... oh my god, that’s why you’re- You think you got your weak little mind control powers to work on me?” She took a moment to calm down her laughter, “Honey, even if you were strong enough to control me, your powers are mine. They are literally an exact copy of my own powers, just far, far, far, far weaker. You can’t mind control someone who has the exact same powers as you. It just doesn’t work. But at least now I know why you’re acting like this... you really thought...” She chuckled softly, “It’s never going to happen, Cody. You really did screw up today.”

“Uh-huh,” I said, “Get up and stand in front of the mirror,”

“Sure,” She said and, after a few seconds, added, “And now what? Are—”

“I’ll prove that you’re controlled.” My hand began to stroke my cock.

Mom chided, “I’d love to humor you, Cody. But I have a job, and I need time to figure out how to dish out this life-changing punishment you got for yourself. I—”

“Take off your top, pose sexily to pronounce your tits, take a few pictures of that and send them.”

“Oh, you’re trying to “command” me,” She laughed, “How about I say... no—”

“Bitch,”

“Fine, whatever.” She quickly changed her tune. The sounds of clothes rustling could be picked up through the speakers. “But, you know. If you are going to be wasting my time like this, you could at least attempt to “prove” that I’m being mind-controlled right now.”

“I am,” I said.

“Pfff,” I think I could hear her eyes rolling, “You aren’t doing a great job at that, honey.”

My phone buzzed.

With a hand still pumping my rod, I focused on the device’s screen and pulled up the text message from Mom. What was one of those sights I doubt would ever become stale, was the image of my mother’s tits. They were always teasingly pronounced regardless of what top she wore; between them contained a source of unbridled power, only serving to attract eyes to her cleavage even more than by virtue of her jugs alone. Her bags of meat on her chest simply looked astounding regardless of the situation. Perhaps it was her enhanced strength or some extra factor, but they had just enough natural sag to draw attention, yet they still seemed to hold themselves up; there was not nearly enough that they came off as unsettling.

Putting such funbags in a bra was practically cheating. It was as if they were on a plate with the sole purpose of enticing eyes. The sides of her black bra literally sank into the yielding meat of her tits; it helped that Mom had gotten herself the highest grade phone on the market. The lense was enough to make out the fine details of her flesh, the subtle light shifts of skin hue tones due to the lighting and her natural bloom.

The pose in question was one that those rather obnoxious sexy heroes on T.V. present. Where they have their hands on their hips with legs slightly spread and chests of varying sizes, thrust outwards. It always gave me a “look at what I got, you’ll never be able to get a piece of me!” vibe. That alone made me dislike the whole superhero side of things that comes with a world of powers. Hell, the only one I could name off my head was Goldstar, only due to her being the leader of her team of sluts and idiots.

That was quite a tangent to be sent on, especially considering how simple that the pose was in actuality, but putting aside the conceptions around it, the stance itself was still sexy as hell. It worked numbers on bitches like Goldstar, who have racks to make it work, such as my dear mother, whose imitation of the pose and sheer size of her bust really worked to stand out atop her toned, healthy figure that narrowed out before widening around her fuckably round ass.

“You’re not even going to try to convince me?” My phone pinged again, “Then how did you even trick yourself into thinking you could ever control me?” She chuckled to herself while I pulled up the photo, “With my own powers no less.”

The second image was of her leaning scarcely forward, just enough to give her breasts a slightly declined view. All whistle, her arms were crossed on either side of her massive chest, causing both breasts to squish together with enough simple force to make what was already a deep show of cleavage explode into something far grander. A sly smirk adorned on her lips; a portion of her teeth was shown as she was giving them a seductive bite.

“Really, Cody, at least try. Give me a command; I want you to hear me say no. Hopefully, then you can get it out of your head that you can ever control me. Your power was something I gave to you when you were born. Literally... they are my powers.” Another buzz brought my attention to a picture that was frankly ridiculous, yet coming from someone as powerful as her, fit right in with the others.

The clear image displayed my mother, assumedly kneeling in front of the recently cleaned marble countertop. Her head laid behind two huge breasts that resulted in her face appearing far smaller in comparison, as well as her tits quite literally laying on the counter like a desk. The image showed her giving her right breast a lick, as her head was practically in the canyon of her own cleavage.

“You physically can’t control me, ever.” She continued blabbing, but naturally, my dick wasn’t going to allow me to listen with the quality of the photos that were coming in, “Unless you were somehow able to get your little hands on my—”

“Pop one of your tits into your mouth, and don’t take it out until I give permission.”

“Th-That is embarrassing, disgusting, and something I will absolutely not be doing, now or ever. But at least you tried to command me. See how I’m not doing as you instructed, son? It’s almost like I’m the one in charge and you’re—”

“Right, I forgot to say bitch.” I said more to myself than to her.

“Excuse me?”

“Let’s try this again.” I sighed through an aroused grunt. “Pop one of your tits into your mouth, and don’t take it out until I give permission.. and remove your bra, bitch”

Mom was not keen on humoring me for much longer as she tried to talk over me, “Right. Right. Sure, go ahead, try it again. Look Cody, this is a complete waste of time, and I—” both of our voices going off at the same time didn’t seem to dampen the effectiveness of her trigger. “Sure thing, Cody.” She said, on command. As the next few seconds passed, I could hear a faint noise of shuffling followed by a soft, slightly moist sound.

“Is your tit in your mouth? Answer me the best you can, bitch.”

“Mmm-hmm. Mmmehm” I heard a quick, very muffled reply, all I could do in response was smirk.

“Send a picture of yourself, and suck on your tit, bitch.”

“Mmhm..” She mumbled, leaving me in suspense as I waited.

Fortunately for my still jerking hand, it didn’t take long as my pumping was rewarded with a buzz. The image which followed was quite the sight indeed. What is it she said? It was embarrassing, disgusting, and something she will absolutely never do? Looks to me like she’s eating her words in this image, or sucking those words, to be specific.

Her nips were just the right side to fit near perfectly between her mouth, as the image in question framed her face perfectly in the center to fully display the massive breast which was serving to feed her plush lips pressed around her nub. The features of her face were void of anything similar to embarrassment or disgust of the act that was sucking on a part of her body for the pleasure of her son. It was almost like she was utterly under the control of the person she brought into this world. But of course, that can’t be the case if she’s the blame. There’s only one force in control of me, and that’s her.

Please.

This image alone was enough to send me over the edge; considering how long I’ve been edging that point, it was due coming. Being this close left me with just the instinct to sprout a command. “Se-set up your phone on something. I don’t care how you do it. Just take a picture of yourself looking up at-at-t-the cam-era- keep your mouth open and cup your tits together like I-I’m about to bust all over you. Bitch”

Mom mumbled something, but both my own pants and the muffle of her tits made that hard to hear. All I did was sit back and continue to stroke with one hand, as my other waited with bated breath for the notification of the picture I needed. What I instructed of her would be a bit challenging to set up on command like that, but if anyone could manage, it would be someone as uncontrollable and powerful as her, right?

Bzzzt

Right.

Continuing to stroke, the image I had commanded her to take came in. The picture was perfectly shot, with my busty cow of a mom right in center, presented crisscross on the restroom floor, her thighs were spread apart as her hands rested between them, rubbing against her crotch. The position of her arms pressed her huge melons into an overflow of cleavage that spilled high enough that it looked like it was making contact with the bottom of her chin. Both nipples were poking far into the air from her recent series of sucking; the quality of the photo was detailed enough to nearly define the minute bumps on her areolas. Above such a wonderful show of cleavage was her blemishless face, a perfect show of matured beauty clad with a hint of makeup and coated in a sheen of sweat. In fact, all of her images seemed to have been glowing in the light. It was something I assumed was my overly exaggerated imagination, but no.

Upon noticing the fact, it made all the past pictures stand out even more so; she was coated from head to toe in a sheen of thick sweat. It must be heated where she’s at; this look down her cleavage made it clear that a great deal of her perspiration accumulated down there. Such an angle to her bosom even allowed a view of her Enhancement Charm, the beauty that allowed all of this to happen, and the item that she arrogantly let out of her protective cleavage to be in my hands.

“F-FF-Edge me on, tax as sexually as you can about how much of a fucking unware mind-controlled slut you are. I’m your master, and you have no idea.. B-Bitch”

The picture itself was the perfect send-off to this rather pathetic bout of bathroom masturbation, but flexing my control over the most powerful force in my life did feel anything but pathetic.

“Oh honey~ you sure showed your slutty tittied bitch of a mom~ Mommy has no idea how much she fucked up~” Her husky voice oozed sex appeal; I could pick up the moist crisp details to her tongue, “She fucked everyone up~ Mmmnnnnh~ Mommy was stronger~ sexier~ smarter~ than her little boy... but mmmmm~ fuck, she wasn’t able to resist you, right baby? Oh, f-fuck~ she handed you control over her, and with her~ you control everything. Mommy can’t say no, she can only obey~ With the-Mmmhh~ With the power Mommy held~ her little boy managed to take down a god... A. God.” Her tongue danced across her lips loud enough to be detected by the mic. “Now that mommy is mindlessly under her son’s control~ MMMnnmmm~ That makes you a god. Mommy was too pathetic.. too stupid~ just a mindless pair of tits... udders~ you control... Because you won. My little boy, won~ I just don’t know it yet. Mmmh..”

It made me excited for the simple things, to just do what I want, when I want, to command her whenever she attempts to command me. I’d quite literally be the king of the castle she asserted into existence by merely controlling the person in control of everything. At the sight of her kneeling beneath the picture, looking upwards with her rack bare, charm exposed, and mouth open in a perfectly circular shape, I was left with no regrets when I finished stroking and spent my load onto the picture. Splotches of seed landed directly atop her mouth and splattered her cleavage.

* * *

Right, so what I said about having no regrets.

Yeah, that was complete bullshit. Because right when post-nut-clarity hit, I was dosed with a nice load of reality. Why in the fuck did I think it was a swell idea to jizz on my phone? Maybe if I was rich enough to have something with a high-grade case, things would be fine. But my phone case was one of those cheap ass ones. Those where their only good feature is the five percent chance that it might take the blow in a relatively high tumble.

Now there’s semen behind the plastic casing and I had to spend a good few minutes taking it off to wash it out. Then, after putting it back on, there’s still some cum residue that I forgot to scrub, along with dust that is going to bother the living hell out of me.

Shit.

I’ll just make Mom buy me the most expensive phone on the market. She can probably afford it, and she won’t say no, so it’ll be fine. Well, she will say no, but her days of being able to determine decisions have ended once she let me take control.

Of course, I commanded her to forget everything about our calls. In her mind, I never even called her, to begin with. All that crap she was on about with my life being over and that I’m in for a world of hurt was nothing more than an empty bout of threats. Something that’ll be the only type of threat she can throw my way, considering how oblivious to my control she is.

I really can’t wait until I see her at home. The plan is to command her into doing the pettiest shit, for no other reason than I can. I’ll have her cut the lawn in a bra, do pushups for hours, cook me a whole thanksgiving meal, clean all the bathrooms, and move all the stuff in my room to hers. Quite literally, I’d boss her around only because I can. And it’s retribution for the years she ordered me around. A good slave needs to know how to obey, and when the slave is the type who is used to being the one giving commands, it needs to be forced into her head that now is the time to obey.

Alas, all of this mommy control talk did work to alleviate me from some knowledge of my current situation. At least momentarily.

But as I walked out of the restrooms and along the halls towards the cafeteria, I was confronted by the exiting figure of Brian, who appeared startled and irritated to see me. We almost came to a halt, utilizing the passing time to do nothing but stare at each other. The lack of words shared made this sudden encounter rather uncomfortable. Though luckily, the door behind him opened, and he resumed his movement, not saying anything to me as he walked by.

“You have five minutes, Brian. And I mean it,” From the classroom came Ms. Buzz; her presence is what must’ve stirred him into moving. Even an arrogant jock like him seemed fearful of the school’s faculty. Ms. Buzz was far more laid back than the others too.. If I could assert dominance over these teachers, then many of the students beneath them would naturally fall in line.

Though that’s nothing more than idle food for thought, considering how the type of absolute dominance I hold over my mother doesn’t reflect much here.

“Yeah yeah,” Brian called back before turning the hall towards the restroom I had just exited.

Well, it’s a good thing I left when I did. The bathrooms were the few places in school the teachers could’ve appropriately governed.

“He is trying to hide that he blames you for being in this situation. But don’t worry about him,” Ms. Buzz mused and leaned against the wall. Her hourglass figure seemed to be defined by the light spilling into the room behind her. “He was bound to get into a situation like this eventually. And if he does try anything, just tell us. We’ll make sure to get that rebel angst out of his system. It’s always problemsome when a teen like him doesn’t know how to stay in his lane. Causes nothing but trouble.”

Hearing her words made me swallow the air in my throat. “Yeah, he’s.. something,”

“Mmhhm, hey” She blinked, as if a thought just sprang into her mind, “Can you do me a favor?”

“What?”

She approached me to place a hand around my shoulder before pushing forward; the sudden closeness left my head to briefly brush against her bust. But such an unintentional motion went ignored by the woman. Her fingers drummed against the brim of my shoulders as I entered her classroom.

The room was vacant, with a row of tables and chairs strewn around carelessly, while, in the back row, a girl was slumped over her desk. The teen had a somewhat light shading of brown skin, and with her face buried between crossed arms, she appeared to be sound asleep. That, or she’s dead. Frankly, I just assumed the former.

“Do you mind taking her to class?”