The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power-Scaled

Chapter 20

* * *

Notes

* * *

“I mean.....” I held my tongue, unsure of the exact response to formulate here, “no? I’m just a bit confused,” In regard to the current situation we found ourselves in, I felt that was a fair point to draw to light. The girl in question drew nothing but blanks in my recent memory, and anything later than that is practically forgotten. She appeared rather attractive, or at least from the way her figure was built, most of her face was hidden under the waves of her flowing hair spilled across the desk’s surface. Still, I’m not known as the social type around here, or in general. Why one would assume I’d know a random black girl in a massive school with countless students was beyond me.

“Hm?” The older woman tilted her head an inch to the side, “What’s the confusion? If you don’t want to, I’m not going to force my hand over something like this... This is asking for a favor, more than anything.”

“Is she dead?” I said before giving the words much thought.

Ms. Buzz blinked, “W-What? No...” She blinked again. Her lips held a pause of silence as her eyes took the time to skim over the girl. “No... I...” The teacher walked towards the girl, her heels clicking with each step closing the distance. She tapped the teen’s shoulder, her head cocked. “No.. yeah, no, she’s fine.” Her voice said half to herself.

“Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure, you sounded convinced.” Her laid-back demeanor influenced me to adopt a more easygoing stance. Giving me ample leeway to respond naturally.

Ms. Buzz’s smile faltered into a momentary frown. However, it was long enough to reintroduce some apprehension into me. She held a natural reassuring demeanor, something that could very well serve as a mask. Nurturing nature be damned, she was one of the faculty members who could pose a major hindrance if she had any notion of what was going on behind the scenes.

“It’s hard to tell with her,” Ms. Buzz passed by on a path towards her desk. I took note of the tight hold her skirt had over the curvy hips that swayed with each step. “She is far from the most obvious sleeper...” The woman chuckled, and she took a seat on the office chair behind her desk; as she relaxed with a sigh, the seat yielded rearward to her weight. “It’s ironic given... well, you know.. her whole family’s...” One hand shifted into the air as she tried to fish for the right word on the tip of her tongue. “..thing... sure, let’s just go with that.” her generous bosom raised and fell beneath the figure-hugging blouse due to her gradual sigh, “Sorry, my focus isn’t all there at the moment. I had a long night... but!” She licked her lips and offered a wink, “We must stay presentable at all times. So if you try to rat me out for unwinding on the clock, I’ll deny it.”

“Right, right...” I found myself searching for words. My focus continued to dart between the girl sleeping at the rear of the classroom and Ms. Buzz. The latter of which appeared to be getting comfortable in her chair; such a laid back position made taking note of the curvy shape of her appearance more prominent. “Anyway,” I cleared my throat in the hope of preventing the stale air from growing more awkward than it already was. At least for me. “About.. uh,”

Ms. Buzz blinked. “Right... So, are—”

“Is she your daughter? Or...”

“My daughter?” Ms. Buzz’s voice raised a bitch as her mature voice gave a sudden laugh. She adjusted the chair to turn towards me, a knowing look poised on her face, “And why would you assume such?”

“Oh, shit. I- Just, I- I- Well, I- Y—”

Saving me from my own stammering hell, she rolled her eyes, lips holding a smirk, “I’m a single mother. I mean... woman... that... god, I need sleep.” She shook her head with a sigh, “Do I have bags under my eyes? Anyway, No. I’m trying to say I don’t have kids. I’m busy enough as is...” The chair swiveled once again, this time bringing her in the opposing direction, angled towards the set of windows granting a view of the grassy field bordering the school. “...barely have any time to play with my toys.. or gadgets, whatever you want to call them. Besides,” she raised her index finger, “I have my insects...”

To the surprise of... well, only me since the only person other than a teacher in this room was sleeping, something small jumped the distance from the floor to Ms. Buzz’s finger. Its micro size, combined with my general distance, made it hard for me to spot it, but there was evidently something on the tip of her finger.

“Is that...”

“Hmm?” The chair swiveled away from the mirror to reveal her face, “Oh him?” She blinked an eye to her finger, “Ah, his name’s- a- you know I- I actually don’t name most of them.” flicking her finger, causing the insect to fly out of sight, she yawned. “Most of them don’t really matter, outside of my wasps. Of course.”

“Naturally,” I said, deciding to just go along with the somewhat talkative woman. It did assist in learning more about her, something that could prove useful down the line.

Now, all that changed when she pulled back on the handle to the lowermost drawer of her desk.

“What the fuck!?” The words left my mouth before I could make sense of who I was talking to.

Not that I was without any merits, all things considered. Since inside the drawer she had just opened was a literal hive of wasps. Or was it a nest? I’m pretty sure she’d know the accurate terminology to use, but regardless that didn’t matter a lick when she just so casually revealed that a horde of bugs had been residing in her desk.

Ms. Buzz didn’t come off as a teacher to be easily prone to anger, so fortunately, she didn’t appear too phased by my abrupt response. “Shhhh~ Shhhhh~ They’re sleeping,” She hushed with a wink.

“Bee’s sleep?”

“They’re wasps,”

“Wasps sleep?”

The woman raised an eyebrow, “Do humans breathe?”

“I-I mean,” I scratched the side of my arm, “I don’t think that’s very applicable here,”

“Hmm,” She hummed, her lips holding a smirk, “Big words for someone who doesn’t realize most insects need to sleep like the rest of us.”

“Okay, well- It’s the middle of the day.”

“Yeah, well.” Ms. Buzz closed the drawer with a gentle hand, “They were worked just as hard as me last night... I wish I could sleep in the middle of the day. You kids are so lucky,” She chuckled briefly, “You have no idea... at any rate, I’m not sure why you are so flustered. There are insects all inside these walls.”

Not being the biggest fan of bugs, her finger that pointed up and around her alerted my attention to the ceiling and walls. “Wait, really? Where. Where?”

“I don’t know,” She shrugged, “Wherever they want to be, I suppose. As long as they’re around, that’s all I need.”

“I don’t know. I’d say not in the walls.”

“Honey...” The woman shook her head; her dark locks swayed against her face. “You are foolishly unaware of just how dangerous this world can be. These days half the people who have powers don’t even deserve them. I know you’ve heard the phrase, expect the unexpected. Hopefully, you never experience the true meaning of that the hard way... but for me... if these insects can be helpful when the unexpected arrives, well... I would’ve expected that.”

“Uh...huh...” My eyes never left the walls.

“And you didn’t listen...” She clicked her tongue, “That is why wasps are better than kids. They listen,”

“What?”

“Right.” Ms. Buzz snapped her fingers together. “I guess that’s the end of our chit-chat. Our break for lunch is due to end any moment now, so are you going to take her? Or...?”

“Who?” I tore my eyes off the ceiling with some bit of hesitance. “Oh,” In front of me, the sleeping girl was no longer seated at the rear end of the class. Actually, the entire desk itself appeared to be moving across the floor on its own and... “Shit!”

In a few seconds, my feet carried me outside the classroom the moment I saw a horde of beetles carrying the legs of the desk towards me.

“Alright, I’ll take that as a no...” Ms. Buzz breathed quietly, “....no worries, I won’t force you to do anything.”

After the rush of shock died down, I skimmed my eyes over the dark-skinned woman before eyeing the mass of beetles as they scattered back towards a small crack at the base of the wall. “Sorry, sorry. They just freaked me out.” I took a few hesitant steps back into the room. “But I...” my gaze darted towards the still sleeping girl. “..have no idea who she is. I’m not sure why you’re asking me. I mean, I’ll do it, but... it might just be awkward if she wakes up and...”

“Well, I highly doubt she’ll wake up. That’s what the wristwatch is for.” Ms. Buzz yawned. I looked back to the girl, this time trying to focus on the device she had mentioned, but I couldn’t spot anything due to her slumped position. “Her whole family are deep sleepers. Honestly, that might be why I’m feeling woozy right now. But,” her brow furrowed, “I could have sworn- I was told you know her,”

“Wait... I..” Something the teacher just said clicked with me, prompting me to give the girl another once over, “I know her sister... Emma? She sleeps all the time? Yeah, I know her,”

Ms. Buzz nodded, “Mmhm, she was a student of mine. Though I thought you knew her specifically, not her relative. Suppose that was just miscommunication.”

“Yeah.” I approached the snoozing girl’s desk, “I didn’t even know she had a little sister, so.”

“Oh, she does. She’s very protective of her too... calls the store all the time to check up. Well, the times she’s not sleeping herself.” Ms. Buzz held up a hand, a single wasp buzzed its wings towards her and crawled up one of her fingers. The bug angled its large abdomen towards her fingertip and used its pointed stinger to shift and file at the nail.

Right, because that is totally normal, of course.

Though putting that oddity aside, hearing about Emma’s caring character wasn’t much of a surprise. Out of everyone in Thea’s “gang,” I always thought Emma was just... far too nice for them. In fairness, it could be because she is always sleeping when they are around. But unlike the rest, she had never bullied me during the times we interacted. At least, not in the manner her friends did.

There was a hint of me that was jealous in a way. In the sister lottery, I certainly didn’t win the jackpot. I’m pretty sure Thea wouldn’t give many shits if I were to get randomly mugged in an alleyway; hell, she’d probably join them.

“They don’t have any parents?” I asked.

“Oh, they do,” Ms. Buzz hummed; she kept her eyes on the wasp working her nails, “But their parents never managed to figure out how to control their powers, so they’re always sleeping. Most gifts grow with age and maturity, even the negative ones.” She licked her lips, “You know. I heard if you enter a room with their parents, you will fall asleep instantly. No one wakes up unless they are dragged out. Maybe I need to give them a visit..mmmm...” her voice trailed off as a slow yawn followed. “Oh...my, okay! So can you take her to class or not? I can’t snoozing here.”

Knowing who she was did change things, but even still, I knew her sister and zilch about her specifically. If she woke up while I was taking her anywhere, the reaction probably wouldn’t be pleasant. I certainly know I wouldn’t be too pleased if I woke up from a nap being carried somewhere by someone I didn’t know.

Unless it were a hot woman taking me somewhere, I guess then I’d pretend to be a sleep just to see where that whole situation goes, but let’s be real, that’s not going to happen.

Besides, it’s not like I could just use my powers and command her to...

Wake up

If I could, that would be an easy solution here. But if there were any lottery I got fucked over more than my older sister spin, it would be the wheel of powers. Without Mom’s crystal, it’s more than useless. I mean, unless someone were in an extremely deep sleep, then maybe. But-

“Hmmmm...mmmh...?” A cute yet faintly groggily hum came from the direction of the girl’s desk.

Ms. Buzz and I both turned in unison to look at her as her flowing mess of hair stirred upwards in sync with her yawn. A lovely youthful face, smudged with bedhead, blinked slowly at us.

“Did...” The dark-skinned teacher muttered, “...are you..?”

“MMmmm...” The girl yawned again; she leaned her back against the tail of the chair, arching her spin in a stretching position causing her breasts to jut against her plain purple blouse. “Did....mmm...did I fall asleep?...” She yawned.

“Wow...” The teacher raised a brow. The gears in her head spun at an increased rate. “Good morning, sleepy head...” She said, her voice ringing with an increased level of interest. A large group of wasps buzzed to life from a couple of drawers and flew behind her chair to push her forward. Intrigue tempted her forward, leaving her to fail to notice or care how her bust was pressing against the surface of the desk or the papers strewn about. “But... how did you wake up without the wristband triggering?” she nodded her head towards the device on the girl’s wrist.

“Hmmm...?” She hummed in response. Clearly, the question went directly over her head. Her drowsy state left most things soaring smoothly over her head.

Whereas on the other hand, I was anything but distracted. My gaze was locked directly on the girl as my thoughts ran wild. Even the teacher’s squashing breasts didn’t take me out of my thoughts.

“Holy shit.” I breathed.

“Well, I wasn’t going to use such language,” Ms. Buzz said, “But... wait,” She shot her head in my direction, “Why are you surprised?”

“I... I- I just remembered... Ms. Lee was on me all day. I gotta get back to the cafeteria before she thinks I was playing hooky.”

“Of course,” Ms. Buzz regarded me silently before turning back to the girl, “Well, since she’s awake, you can take her with you. Hopefully, your presence would help her stay awake.”

“Immmmth-awake...” The girl slurred her voice and stood up. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, “I..m....I’m awake, I’m..awake. Awake. Awake... I’m awake...” Her speech did seem more lively after she sent a whack to the side of her head. Nevertheless, her overall tone of voice remained sluggish.

Ms. Buzz’s brow raised, “That you are, that you are... but how is what we need to figure out.”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged; maybe she just woke up.

The girl yawned.

“Hmmm.. maybe.” Ms. Buzz said, “Maybe.”

* * *

The girl and I had excited Ms. Buzz’s classroom at the same time. The halls were mostly vacant; with a strict teacher possessing duplicate copies of herself patrolling every which way, it wasn’t an active place to linger about. Neither of us knew each other that well, if at all. So, suffice to say, there wasn’t that much in the form of back-and-forth banter between us. I was content with such, as I had my own thoughts to swift through, mainly breaking down exactly what had happened back there.

“I’m sorry about that,” Taking initiative, the girl beside me chose to break the ice. She offered a half chuckle, half awkward sigh, and scratched the side of her arm, “My power isn’t really the best... I...” her sentence drew off into a yawn, one that forced me into doing the same.

Though I only noticed until halfway through, “S-Shit—” I paused my yawn, blinking profusely, “That’s contagious.”

“Hmm?” She blinked tiredly, “Oh, r-right. I’m sorry! That’s why I’m here...”

“To figure out your powers, right?” I gave her a once-over; compared to her passed-out slumped position from before, it was much easier to make out her features now. It’s amazing how, now that I am aware of who her sister is, I can see a distinct resemblance. From the soft features of her round collarbone to the faintly exotic and tired tone of her voice. Even the flow and tint of her hair matched her sisters, giving a cute vibe more in tune with my little sister. She really did come off as Emma, but younger.

The girl shut her eyes for a moment and cupped her mouth as another yawn escaped, granting a moment for my eyes to drift further down long enough to take in the sight of a couple of distinct bounces from her bosom.

I swallowed dryly, taking care not alter the pace of my stride.

“Yeah...” She breathed out a heavy calming sigh, “But- this- I don’t know... like... I think this school.. they’re not teaching...”

“How to use our powers? Right?!” Upon catching wind of what she might be referencing, I jumped on the topic without much prodding.

“YES!” She offered me a smile; her eyes seemed a tinge more awake than before, revealing a faint sparkle, “I don’t understand. Why are we in this fancy school learning from the same Algebra curriculum that MidTown uses?”

“Thank you for saying what we’re all thinking!”

“Hmm..” The girl hummed, “Is everyone thinking it? B’cause the few times I bring it up, everyone just calls me out for sleeping all the time. Like that’s the reason...”

“Well—” I paused, my walk drew to a halt, “I- Yeah, I was going to refute that, but I slept through half the classes too, so...” I shrugged.

She stopped too to look back and chuckle, “I have a reason for sleeping...” Yawn “What’s your excuse?“

“Class is boring. Like you said, all they’re doing is teaching the quadratic formula for the fourth time.”

Crossing her arms below her breasts, she rolled her eyes, “Yeah right, t—” the girl frowned, “wait, oh my god, what is your name? I’m so sorry, I never even... I’m Ella.”

I peered down at her outstretched hand, “Right, right,” a formal greeting felt a little bit too late considering the conversation we were having. However, I took her hand for a brief shake anyway. “I’m Cody. It’s uh..”

“It’s weird,” Ella admitted, retracting her hand, “usually when I’m like that, they usually call my friends to help. So- I’m not used to someone I don’t know showing up.”

“Wow, we just shared a common dislike towards the school’s curriculum, and we’re not even friends.” I mocked disgust as I took back my hand.

“Not yet, Cody,” She offered me a wink, or maybe she was just closing her eyes as instantly afterward, she expelled another yawn. “Maybe next time I’m stuck sleeping between classes.”

“Hopefully not. If you could stay awake, who knows, they might actually teach you a thing or two about controlling your powers.”

Ella laughed and turned around, “You know both of my parents went to a super school like this. And not one of them can leave their bedroom in the morning because they’re too busy sleeping.” She continued walking at a slow pace, her arm raised upwards, presenting the silver-looking device more in the light. “This thing is the best show of progress the school could muster in helping me.”

“Right,” I caught up to her, “I wanted to ask about that. What is it?”

The petite girl dropped her arm against the curvy shape of her hips, “It’s a buzzer... gives me a painless zap every time I doze off during class.”

“Really? Look at what good that did,” I joked.

“Legally, they can’t keep the watch active outside of school hours or during scheduled breaks...” She yawned again and took a moment to rest her head against the side of some lockers, “And since most of my school days are spent falling asleep, waking up, falling asleep, waking up... I..”

“You fall asleep the moment there’s a break.”

Ella nodded, “I can’t remember the last time I was actually awake during lunch hour. But usually, one of my friends comes by to—”

“Hold on, wait...” I interrupted with a raised brow, “How does your sister manage just fine? I mean, she’s always tired, but... I see her up and about.”

The dark-skinned girl’s eyes shot open, “You know my sister?” Her head tilted, “Ohhh, that’s why they called you... my friends must not be here.”

“I mean, I kind of know her. Really she’s my sister’s friend. But, I don’t understand how the school knew that.” I thought for a moment before adding, “Admittedly, I don’t understand many things here.”

“Totally,” Ella agreed, pushing herself off the lockers, “And I don’t know how Emma is able to control her powers. She doesn’t even know.. she’s just awake when I need her and sleep when I don’t.”

“That sucks,”

“Yeah, well...” The girl paused, a thought clearly flushed into her mind from the manner she stopped on a dime. “Oh my god,” She covered her mouth and glanced back, “I’ve only been talking about myself. I’m so selfish. I haven’t asked a single question about you.”

“Oh?” I kept walking. “It’s fine,” I said passingly, both because I didn’t really care and also because a part of me didn’t want her to know. Especially given the unexpected realization I had just moments ago. Besides, I found myself enjoying this exchange more than I presumed I would. For better or for worse, it did pull me out of the overall goal I had here.

“No, I’m serious,” She insisted, “Like... what is your gift? Or is it more of a curse too?”

“I...” I sighed, “It’s, uh...”

The sound of clicking heels across hard tiled forewarned of the stern voice that followed, “Mental manipulation, though extremely inefficient in its current state.” Ms. Lee approached from the end of the hall. Her heels continued to click ominously. “His power-scale is practically interchangeable to that of an average human. In other words, unlike you, Ms. Wixx...” she eyed Ella, whilst pushing the glasses up the bridge of her nose. An arm was tucked around her chest, and below the weight of her breasts, holding a tablet. The large presence of her bosom pushed against her suited blouse keeping the device held tight.

“Cody’s gift isn’t in need of much serious training. An Enhancement Charm is all that he requires. Which...” her eyes narrowed, delivering daggers into me, “brings into question why he’d deliberately continue to disobey the orders of the ones responsible for delivering the grades needed to get a charm.”

Ella glanced my way, then darted her eyes back to the tall Asian woman, “Oh, Ms. Lee, he was helping me.”

“He was only in Ms. Buzz’s office for fifteen minutes, when in comparison, he was in the bathroom for a full forty minutes.” Ms. Lee’s voice remained firm and assertive, “After I made it extremely clear that his restroom break should remain brief. And yet, here he is.”

“Okay, hold up,” In a defensive manner, I waved my hands in front of me, “How do we know it was really you that told me?”

Ms. Lee failed to even raise a brow,

“Okay...” Ella placed a hand on my shoulder, “Cody and I are going to...”

“Wait.” I blurted, “How did you know how long I was in the bathroom? Were you stalking me?”

“We have ways of keeping order in this school,” Was all Ms. Lee had to say in response. Her gaze shifted down to the tablet. “Just as we have ways of knowing who is and isn’t deserving of an Enhancement Charm. You might see this as something small, but I see it as proof that you are unable to obey simple instructions. It’s as if you fail to remember who is in charge here. Now,” She licked her lips, “Both of you have lost the time allotted for your lunch break, so you can go to your next classes now.”

“Really?” We were close enough to the cafeteria that the subtle smell of low-quality food could tease my nostrils, “Could I at least swing by the vending machine and—”

“I should make myself clear,” Ms. Lee ignored my words to make direct eye contact. “I wasn’t asking you. I was telling you.”

* * *

Oh, how I could not wait to have her sexy lips wrapped around my cock. Or have her big Asian titties flopping about her chest and slapping against her face while I bounce that woman’s fat ass atop my lap. But, considering how I had gathered a total of zilch power in this situation, I could do nothing but follow her command, as doing otherwise would be a form of suicide.

Fortunately, this next class wasn’t anything harsh. When pitted up against everything scheduled, save for lunch, it’s the most relaxed my days usually become. If anything, as far as stress goes, it’s better than the lunch break with the lack of annoying chatter coming from each and every way.

Don’t get me wrong. World history is lame in every manner it’s spun, but lame doesn’t necessarily mean horrible. And the abrupt contrast between the teachers this school has to offer is palpable.

Amidst the underground student body, many of the teachers have unofficial nicknames assigned to them. An appropriate one would be Ms. Bitch, since Ms. Lee’s overtly strict all-seeing nature wouldn’t amass much positive popularity amidst the people she’s bossing around. Whereas, our current teacher, Mr. Fad was titled Mr. Chad. Yeah, it’s immature, but the majority of students here apprise of eighteen to nineteen-year-olds. What person of that age is responsible?

Mr. Fad’s significantly unimposing presence among his students, ironically, puts everyone in a more relaxed state overall; he doesn’t have to deal with any unruly students because no one has even the slightest desire to irritate him. Those that do fail to get much out of him either, his reactions aren’t encouraging or anything noteworthy. He was even fine with people calling him Dan. That alone would put him high on many students’ top ten lists.

The teachers who assert their authority and keep a tight grip on every possible action that occurs beneath their gaze only encourage the immature to act out even more. Back in the hall, if I could’ve gotten away with it, I would’ve challenged her then and there. By just the way she peered down at me with narrowed eyes, the woman was practically daring me to act out.

Presumably, because she was well aware of who would come out on top in that situation...

Whereas Dan made this class far less stressful than many others we have to sit through, only so much could be done to spice up the course itself. Top that with the already heated nature of the students, most of which weren’t too keen on the announcement from the principal earlier today, and we were in for quite the tense bout of silence and murmurs.

Dan flexed his arms behind his back and reclined his chair. The man displayed the result of his teaching major by taking a brief snooze as the large flatscreen monitor projected the latest and greatest history documentary to strike the school’s records.

Admittedly for some, this class was a hit or miss. For me, mostly whiffs. Occasionally something interesting would pop up. However, that would strictly apply for when any kind of SuperHero came into question. Specifically, SuperHeroines; most if not all of the notable ones are attractive in more than one way of the word. And, honestly, that’s the only side of them that interests me. I find most heroes as nothing more than gimped-up celebrities, especially the ones that always stop for the news crew. Each one of them bears a cocky air to them, as if they know they rolled high on the genetic lottery; their powers and perfectionist looks collide together to make everyone love them.

Every time they do anything heroic, it’ll be televised onto every news outlet that wants to make a buck, yet I don’t hear about anyone who does what they do on the down low just because they care and not to appease their fame fetish. Granted, I do hold a bias, and my opinion is seated in a lack of evidence as I don’t care enough to look into them further than articles ranking their asses, but as far as opinions go, I don’t need to prove to anyone why I dislike them.

To contrast, many here hyper-obsess over them. So much so that if Goldstar entered the room and did the bare minimum of sitting on someone’s chair for a fraction of a second, the seat would be pulled off its frame and stored as a secret treasure. Others would pay for the right just to sniff it, if not steal the thing outright. Hell, it would probably sell for a ridiculously high profit.

I certainly can “see the appeal” of the female ones. But without any sort of personal connection there; I just can’t be asked to bother. Half of the pleasure for me comes in the shape of taking personal satisfaction over those around me. Controlling my mother into doing the most insignificant bout of actions could get me going because of the person she is in my life.

And I barely even know these Heroine’s names. There are enough people I can visually imagine in the heat of masturbation. Random women in skimpy costumes aren’t one of them. Also, where’s the fun in knowing that millions of other people are imagining the same thing? Maybe if there were a heroine that wasn’t in every fashion magazine, I’d be on a different tune.

For what it’s worth, today’s video wasn’t even about anything based on SuperHero culture, even Dan was catching some shut-eye behind his desk, and a few people around me were talking amongst each other and...

Hold on. He’s sleeping?