The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Priest in Her Service

CHAPTER 6

On Tuesday, Derek resolved not to use his powers to fuck anyone at work. It turned out to not be terribly difficult. Carol was completely resistible, and Nikki wasn’t even in the office that day. After lunch, he decided that a brief non-sexual test of his power was acceptable, and he tried to get Sean, his boss, to suggest that he leave early.

This was the first time he had tried to influence a man, and while he was pretty sure it would work, he needed to find out. It did, with no problems. What he didn’t know, and couldn’t figure out how to find out, is if the side effect of arousal happened to men as well as women. At least Sean wasn’t tenting his pants from a single implanted thought, but Derek wasn’t prepared to test further than that.

He arrived home around 3, as instructed. As he pulled into the driveway, Melissa’s plans became clear. Parked at their home was the stupid pink convertible that Melissa’s friend Julie drove. She must want us to ravish her together. That works. He entered the house, looking around for his wife.

Instead, he found Julie in the living room. His mind primed with what Melissa must have planned, he looked at her in a different way. She was extremely short, barely five feet tall, with lavender hair in a pixie cut. She was fit and slender, with tits that would be small on a bigger girl but looked just the right size on her. Derek hoped he wasn’t ogling.

“Liss said you had something for me,” she said, “then she ran off. Did she find you?”

“Um, no,” Derek replied.

He saw Julie’s eyes look past him, but his wife was right behind him before he could react. She had practically run into the room.

“He’s got this for you,” she said to Julie as she reached around him, undid his pants, and yanked them down. Derek’s dick flopped out, and immediately rose to half mast as Melissa grabbed him from behind and stroked him a few times. “You get to suck it,” she said.

“Eww! No. What the fuck, Liss? Are you crazy?” Julie was backing up, as Melissa guided Derek forward, cutting her off in the corner of the room. Derek, for his part, was stunned. This is NOT what I thought she had in mind! He made a brief effort to back away himself, but his wife was quite a strong woman, and a warning squeeze on his cock told him she wanted his cooperation.

Julie, meanwhile, was still protesting and looking to edge past the couple. “When did you turn into some kind of freaks?” she said.

“Just suck on it. You’ll like it, I promise,” said Melissa.

“Not. A. Chance.” replied Julie. Her expression hardened, and she looked like she was about to force her way past.

Derek made up his mind. He made a downward gesture with his hand, accompanied by an unsubtle mental command. Julie fell to her knees with a thump.

“What?” she said. “No. There’s no way—”

Derek beckoned.

“—I am going to mmmrrmmmf!” she continued as she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. She continued saying something emphatic, but there was no chance of understanding what it was.

Melissa let go of Derek and stepped around, smiling. Derek desperately wanted to ask her why she thought this was a good plan, but Julie was still right there, if somewhat distracted. He had a thought, and started sending ideas to her.

Focus on the cock you are sucking. Nothing else matters but the cock. Nothing else anyone does, nothing else anyone says. You won’t hear, you won’t notice. All that matters is the cock.

Julie’s complaints, or commentary, or whatever she was trying to say died away, and Derek turned his attention to Melissa.

“THAT was your plan? Really? You could have warned me first!” he said.

“Do you really want to have this conversation now?” she whispered, “in front of her?”

“She can’t hear us,” he replied in a normal voice. “She’s distracted.”

“Really? Julie! Hey, Julie!” Melissa even shook her friend’s shoulder, but Julie was intent on the cock and nothing else.

“Yes. Now, why did you do that? Without giving me any warning? What if I couldn’t take control fast enough?”

“Yeah, but I knew you could. I thought it would be fun.”

“There are a lot of ways to have fun that aren’t that.”

“Well, I liked this one better than those.” Melissa circled around and knelt behind Julie. “She’s completely oblivious, right?” Melissa reached under Julie’s shirt, and she gave no response. “Yup, seems like it.”

Derek had no immediate response. He was admiring his wife, kneeling behind her best friend and feeling her up, while Julie fellated him with single minded intensity. She was quite good at it too, and he was already using his supernatural control to keep himself from going over the edge. He thought about just blasting into her mouth, but decided that this time, he would hold back for a while.

“Did you know,” said Melissa, conversationally, “that Julie’s nipples are pierced?”

In sudden decisiveness, Derek pushed Julie off of his cock, removing her singular focus on it but replacing it with general desire, and a massive need to submit to and obey him and Melissa.

“Rule One,” he said in an authoritative voice, as Julie looked around, disoriented. “Everybody’s naked.” He began undressing. “Why aren’t you obeying Rule One, Julie?”

“What?” she said. “I have to be...naked?” Melissa, behind her, had caught her cue and was stripping down.

“If you want to play the game, you have to follow the rules. Rule One is get naked, so strip.”

Julie nodded, and began to lift her shirt slowly. Melissa, already naked behind her, was having none of it, and yanked it over her head. Between their efforts, she was naked in mere moments. Derek saw that Melissa was correct and then some, and Julie had both nipple and belly button piercings. He reached out and tweaked one of the nipple bars, which Julie made no move to prevent.

“Rule Two,” he continued. “Rule Two is...” and he gestured for Melissa to continue.

She caught the pass smoothly and ran with it. “Rule Two. Anything you do for one of us, you must offer the equivalent to the other.”

“Oh,” she said.

“So, since you were just sucking my husband’s cock...” Melissa said, leadingly.

Julie blinked a few times, then began to lean down towards Melissa’s crotch.

“I didn’t say to just do it,” Melissa corrected her. “I said, offer.”

Julie swallowed, nervously. “Liss? Do you want me to suck on your clit?”

“Yes. Yes I do.” Melissa sat back on a chair and slid her hips forward to the edge.

Derek sat back and relaxed for a bit, as he watched his wife get eaten out by her best friend. His wife established Rule Three, “Hands behind your back” before he joined back in, after catching Julie ‘cheating’ by using her hands. “You are supposed to eat me out, remember? I can finger myself if I want,” she said.

Derek started feeling up Julie’s tits from behind, enjoying how he could tweak and flick the little bars through her nipples. Julie shortly brought his wife to a long, drawn out climax, but then it was time for another rule.

“Do you want to play with my boobs?” Julie asked Melissa.

“What? Why would I want to do that? Who gave you the right to ask for that?” Melissa replied, testily.

“Your husband has been playing with my boobs, and by Rule Two, that means I need to offer it to you.”

“Oh. Right. Well, I didn’t like your tone. I think we need a Rule Four. We are to be addressed as ‘My Lady’ and ‘My Lord’ and you are to refer to yourself in the third person as ‘this slut’, ‘your fucktoy’, or similar. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Lady. This whore understands.”

“Good. Now, try again.”

“Would my Lady like to play with this bimbo’s boobs?”

“No. I want to see you get jackhammered by your Lord.”

Derek obliged, and the afternoon continued. They worked through many other combinations and positions, he deposited his magic sperm in several holes, and they added several more rules. After Rule Nine (You have a powerful orgasm whenever your Lord or Lady say the word “Banana”), he decided his wife had gone far enough.

A few mental commands suspended the Rules (he left them in place for further games) and sent Julie off to clean up. Melissa, possibly realizing that he wanted to ask her about her dominant streak, went with her.

When she came back, realized there was something he had to do. It was an odd sensation, but he took her by the shoulders and said.

“Julie, there is one more Rule for you. This is the most important Rule, and you’ll follow it carefully, but you won’t remember it. Tonight, you need to find someone to fuck. It can be a stranger, a friend with benefits, or a booty call with an ex. It can be a man or a woman. But you have to fuck somebody tonight. Can you follow that Rule for me?”

She nodded, and Derek sent her out the door.

“What was that about,” his wife asked.

“It is her duty to the Goddess,” Derek replied, surprising himself. “Now that she is blessed, she must help spread the blessing.” He wasn’t sure how, but he knew that this was true. Until nightfall the next day, Julie could spread blessings herself. Any of his blessed could, just after being with him.

“And,” he continued, back on his original train of thought, “I should be asking you that question. What was this whole afternoon about? First you throw me for a loop, then you boss Julie around like you hate her!”

“But she liked it.”

“Well, there’s a reason for that.”

“Well, yeah.”

“And setting up as an unwelcome surprise?”

“I—I wanted to see if I could do something that would annoy you, or if I were so deep under your power that I couldn’t. And it seemed to work, until I just confessed it to you Did you make me do that?” Her words came out in a rush, and she looked distressed.

Derek considered. “I didn’t do it on purpose. I think I affect people without trying to, though.”

“So how can you know it’s my fault, what I did with Julie? Maybe that was all you, making me do it,” Melissa snapped back.

“Now that’s just unfair. You can’t blame me for all of your poor decisions.”

“Well, why not?” She stormed out of the room.

Derek sat alone, moping, until late into the night. When he went upstairs, Melissa was already asleep, and he didn’t wake her.