The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Principal of Revenge

Marissa—

Devon Dyers had spent years studying herbology and natural medicine on the side. He had traveled near and far to learn from anyone willing to teach him and when he had finally accomplished what he had set out to do; he returned home. He didn’t reach for fame or riches. He didn’t rush out to push his drug on every street corner or back alley. No, after the initial successes he returned to his hell hole of a small town home. He’d eventually get all of those things, for now he only wanted revenge. Generally speaking his town was considered an idyllic place to live; but that was only true if you met the criteria: white, pretty, rich, and sporty. Devon didn’t meet those criteria so even though he was the top of the class he was treated like trash.

Rumors spread when he returned. Obviously he couldn’t cut it in the science field so he returned to teach. Afterall, those who can’t do, teach. Devon plastered a smile on his face. It didn’t matter. He just had to keep cool. He knew his long game and he would destroy them all in the end. Within two years of returning he was nominated for principal of Madison High. His first year had gone without incident. Troublemakers were dealt with swiftly and often times removed permanently from the school. Even so, he was considered a wonderful principal, and easily approachable by both students and parents.

It was October of his second year of being principal. He was restless, and ready to start his plan. As soon as he had returned he had charted his former classmates children and knew when they would be entering high school. A few had children right after graduation, meaning they would be turning eighteen next year. He needed to make sure everything still worked as it did in Nevada. He worried a bit that either heat or altitude would change his results. His fist closed around his keys in his pocket, no time like the present.

He glanced out the window and saw Marissa running across the street to the front doors. Even with her arms crossed her huge breasts bounced and strained against her buttoned shirt. He was amazed that the buttons didn’t pop apart. The bell rang long before she entered the school better yet her class. Devon stood in the hall with a detention slip waiting for her. He had to give her credit; she tried to sneak down the dark side hall. He had the feeling she was frequently late. A smile curled up the corner of his mouth as he called for her.

“Miss Marissa!”

“Oh, uhh...Hi Mr. Dyers.”

“Late I see?”

“Ummm, yes sorry. I couldn’t find a coat. Sorry.”

“I see. You were unsuccessful.” He eyed her hard nipples showing through her thin bra and shirt.

“Yeah.”

He smiled at her. “Sorry you didn’t have luck. Class and detention in my office should be warm,” he said as he handed her the paper.

Marissa had never had detention before. The pink slip in the front of her binder seemed to burn her every time she looked at it. The day seemed to alternate between dragging by and flying by. She knew from other students that detention wasn’t that bad, especially for a one time issue but it still didn’t sit right with her. Her second to last class was gym, her stomach lurched. She hated it there. She wasn’t sporty, she wasn’t skinny. She wondered if she could get away with heading to the nurses station instead. No one in gym would miss her. Hell, no one even wanted her on their team. She really did feel sick. She sighed as she kept walking to the gym. The last thing she needed was to be called a faker when she already had detention.

“Hey fat ass!,” a booming male voice called out behind her, “Can you move faster? I’m going to be late ’cause of you.”

Marissa jumped. “Sorry, yes.” Of course it was quarterback behind her. She sighed. Today sucked.

A nicer voice spoke to her, “Don’t listen to him. He’s an ass to everyone.”

Marissa turned towards the boy next to her. She had class with him, and he always smiled but for some reason she couldn’t come up with his name. “I know, but thank you. I better go.”

Gym was just as bad as she expected and last period flew by. She clenched the pink paper in her hand as she knocked on the Principal’s door. She hoped he didn’t show. Or that he sent her on the way with just a warning; but in her heart of hearts she knew that wouldn’t happen. Principal Devon was fair; not lenient—at least that was what she had been told.

“Come in.” the voice called from the other side.

She walked in and everything looked exactly as it always had. She sighed in relief. She wasn’t sure what she had expected but the familiarity of it had calmed her nerves some. The room felt warm, she vaguely wondered if that was for her benefit.

“Come and sit,” Devon said. “I promise detention isn’t that bad. Especially for someone like you. Your grades are excellent. What do you plan on doing after graduation?”

“Well, I don’t know. It really depends if I get financial help or not. If I get enough I want to head off to college right away. If not, well, then I’ll probably have to work a few years to save up.” Her voice cracked. She bit her bottom lip. She didn’t want to wait. She wanted to get out of here. She wanted to do something and that wouldn’t happen flipping burgers at the local cafe.

Devon handed the girl a glass of water. He smiled as she eagerly reached for it and downed it. The water felt warm as she swallowed it, warmer than it should have. She could feel it spread down her throat into her stomach. Suddenly she had a hard time concentrating. What had they been talking about? She couldn’t quite remember. Marissa forced her eyes to concentrate on Principal Dyers. He was actually pretty good looking. Why hadn’t she noticed that before? Tanned skin, black hair, golden eyes. She shook her head trying to clear the thoughts out. She shouldn’t be thinking things like that.

“Are you feeling alright?” She jumped at the sound of his voice, had it always been so melodious? She wanted to hear it again.

“Yeah, I just, I just feel funny.”

“Can I do anything for you?”

“I, uhh, no. I mean, it’s warm in here.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I feel fine. If you’re hot you could take your shirt off.”

“Oh,” she smiled sheepishly. “That makes sense.” Her fingers reached for the buttons on her shirt. Quickly they were undone and the shirt thrown to the floor.

Devon stared at her heaving breasts. They were bigger than most women, but still perky due to her age. He wanted to reach across the desk now and grab them but he wanted to give the drink a little more time to be absorbed by her body.

Marissa caught him staring and smiled. “I’m still hot. I think I’m sick.”

“You’re not sick and you aren’t leaving detention early. If you’re hot, keep taking things off until you’re not.”

Her cheeks blushed pink as she reached for the zipper on her skirt. It fell and was kicked aside. She stood waiting to see if the heat had passed but it hadn’t. Shakily her hands reached for the thin bra that barely contained her breasts. She laughed as she fumbled with the hooks on the back. Again she waited in vain for relief. Still hot, she pushed down her lacy white panties. She stood naked and finally felt her first wisp of relief.

Devon stood and took her in. He circled her, she was beautiful. She didn’t know it of course as teenagers are assholes to anyone not smaller than a size eight. They had no idea what to do with full curves, pillowy breasts and plush asses. Instead of realizing she would make some man, any man, happy she had spent the last few years being told off for taking up too much space. The fact was, they just had no idea what to do with that much woman.

“Do you feel better now?”

“Umm, yes. Sorry, I don’t know why…?”

“As long as you feel better. Though not every woman would just strip in front of a man.”

“I’m sorry. I know you don’t want to see—”

He stepped in front of her. “Do you really feel better?”

She turned an even brighter shade of pink. “No, it feels like I’m on fire. I don’t know how to make it stop.

His hand reached upward and grabbed a handful of her breast. “Does that make you feel better?”

She moaned, “Yes.”

Devon licked his lips in anticipation. She was his. He knew time was limited, the first dose is always too slow in his opinion. Even knowing that there was no way he was sending her home on fire the way she was. He bent to kiss her neck as his hands explored her breasts. Sometimes he rubbed them, others he grabbed and pulled her closer to him. He quickly learned that her nipples were extremely sensitive and she would make a cute high pitched squeak if he pinched them.

“Tell me Bubble Butt, have you had sex yet?”

She shook her head in between moans.

“We’ll fix that later. Today we’re going to take the virginity of something else. Turn and lean over the desk.”

She kicked her skirt out of the way as she complied. Devon smiled at the sight of her rounded ass. There were so many things he planned on doing to her eventually. He grabbed a handful of her ass flesh. “If you’re a virgin, I’m betting that ass is too. That’s going to change, right now.” He saw her grab the edge of the desk, she obviously anticipated it to hurt. She didn’t know that her drink helped make her whole body an object for sex. Part of him wanted to just shove his cock in the hole but he pushed that aside. Too much pain and it could be hard to get her to do it again...and he planned on fucking her ass a lot. Instead he started tracing his finger around her ass hole. She gasped as he pushed the tip of his finger in. He hoped she tolerated it, he was surprised when a moment later she was pushing back onto it. She must have either been susceptible to the drug, or she was repressing a huge sexual appetite. Either way Devon was pleased.

He wasted no time undoing his pants and dropping his underwear. He had wanted to fuck her since he had seen her last year but he had wanted to wait to experiment until he had at least one scandal free year. He pressed his cock against her hole and pushed it in. She gasped in pain. Her knuckles white from grasping the edge of the desk. He stood still against his instinct to pound the hell out of her. When she loosened her grasp on the desk he pushed farther in and didn’t stop until his whole cock was nestled inside of her warmth. Compassion worn thin he pulled out a little and then pushed back in. In and out, in and out his cock went. Her ass was so tight, it felt so good. He knew he wouldn’t last long.

He grabbed her shoulders and held her still as pounded into her warmth. “Do you like this? Do you like my cock up your fat ass?”

Moaning answered him. “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes I like your cock up my ass.”

“Good enough for today.” He lowered one of his hands to grab a handful of her ass flesh. How does it feel to know your ass lost its virginity before that wet hole of yours?”

“It just feels good, it all feels so good,” she whispered as she came on his cock. Her muscles tightened causing Devon to flood her inside with his cum. He hadn’t really planned on that; but well, accidents happen. He smiled to himself.

“Marissa, get dressed and head home. If asked detention was fine. Don’t tell anyone what we did. Until further notice, you have detention with me every day after school.”

Marissa gathered her clothing, fumbling with the pieces trying to find what to put on first. Devon grabbed her under things. “You don’t need these. Not for the walk home and not for any school day. They just get in the way. Do you understand?” She nodded and buttoned her shirt. Devon smiled when he saw her nipples visible through the shirt. School was going to be a lot more interesting from here on out.