The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Principal of Revenge Part 2

Marissa woke the next morning sore and fuzzy headed. Absentmindedly she dressed, trying to remember why she felt this way. Her hands grazed her breast as she went to button her shirt. Suddenly flashbacks of yesterday raced through her mind as a jolt of need flooded her. “Oh my God,” she whispered to herself. That had been real. She contemplated undressing and getting back in bed but quickly realized that would delay having to see him by only one day.

She hurried into school hoping to pass his office without attracting his attention. Why she wondered. Why did those things happen yesterday? Why was she trying to hide instead of confronting him? Why did her heart race when she thought of him?

Her thoughts were disturbed by a man clearing his throat. She knew it was him without looking up.

“You’re early today,” he said with a smile. “Don’t forget you still have detention today.” His eyes quickly roamed down to her breasts where her nipples were prominently sticking up through the white material. She may not have planned on it, but she had followed his instructions.

“Yeah I know.” She rolled her eyes. Detention without doing anything wrong.

The halls were already empty since the bell was close to ringing. Devon risked a swat to her naked bottom. “You know you want it. After all, you listened to me.” He growled in her ear. He watched as a blush colored her cheeks and she shivered with desire.

Part of him wanted to invite her into the office and offer her a drink. He wondered what would happen if he just sent her to class after she drank it. Would she go to the nurse sick and rush home, or would she sneak off and masturbate somewhere on school grounds? Or would she beg guys to sneak off with her, or just beg them to fuck her in the middle of class? His fingers tapped the packet of powder in his pocket. He wanted to know, but it wasn’t time for finding out yet. “You better get to class.”

Marissa couldn’t concentrate in class again. She sighed. She knew her grades were going to suffer soon. She tried to pay attention, she really did. Her mind just constantly wandered. Sometimes she just replayed yesterday’s activities. Other times she caught herself checking out the boys in class.

She shook her head. Class. She was in class. Quickly she focused on her history teacher hoping the thoughts in her head would be pushed aside with facts from WWII. At some point her eyes wandered away from his face and down to the barely noticeable bulge in his pants. She wondered how big his cock was? When she realized what she had been thinking she quickly averted her eyes. What was wrong with her?

By the time the day was over Marissa was mentally exhausted from trying to keep herself on track. She hoped that detention was short so she could head home early. She needed rest and time to figure out what exactly was causing her to think about sex nonstop.

The office was the same as yesterday, including a glass of water sat in her spot. Reflexively she reached for it and drank it down. Devon smiled at the ease in which she took the drink.

She was prepared this time for the heat to course through her body but that didn’t mean she could ignore it. She tried to. She didn’t want to ask for the second time to strip in his office so instead she fidgeted in her seat. She could feel Mr. Dyers eyes on her.

“Why don’t you just remove your clothes? It’s obvious you’re hot again today and you found relief yesterday when you did that.”

“I… I can’t. Well, I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t just get naked in front of a man.” She blushed as the words rattled out of her mouth.

He chuckled. “I guess I see your point, but you’re in my office so it’s fine. Not to mention, you should get undressed when and with a man who wants you to be naked, especially when you’re so worked up. I can smell your need from here.”

She blushed at his words. How embarrassing. If he could smell her that meant the whole school had all day. “I guess you’re right,” she said as she fumbled with her buttons. “I’m only half dressed anyway.”

“Still too many clothes for me.” Devon growled as he walked around the desk. He yanked the shirt apart ripping the buttons on the bottom half off the shirt. They both laughed as the flying buttons pinged off in different directions. Her hands pushed her skirt down over her thighs to the floor as he drank her in. “You know, I spent all last night thinking about what I wanted to do with you today, and I still can’t decide.”

She smiled, a timid half smile. She wasn’t used to the nice words, to someone wanting her. Even now she felt this was a massive joke but the fuzziness in her brain didn’t let her dwell on that. Now that she was undressed and so close to a man she could only think of his cock. She couldn’t stop herself from eyeing the bulge in his pants.

“I guess the big question is, mouth, cunt or ass.” Her eyes widened at his word choice. He smiled even wider. She really was an innocent one.

“You see. A woman like you is only good for those three things.” He watched as she bit her lower lip. “The men are in charge, so they get to decide how to use their women. Most men prefer anal as it’s quite embarassing that a woman can cum from something shoved up there. Don’t you agree?”

Marissa managed to turn a deeper shade of red. “Yes.” She mumbled.

“Don’t be embarrassed. It happens to all of you worthwhile playthings. Now, we enjoyed anal yesterday and I know that wet cunt is still a virgin. I’m guessing that mouth of yours is too?”

She nodded. She felt funny. Like she should object to what he was saying. The feeling had started when he said women were only good for those things. It felt wrong. The thought buzzed in her head like an annoying mosquito. She had kept listening to him. His voice was nice and he had never steered her wrong. He must be right. She nodded as he spoke.

“Then you are very behind in all areas. This is why we will have detention every afternoon.” He sighed. “I think we’ll do mouth today. We’ll let that wet cunt of yours drip with need for at least another day. Down on your knees in front of me. Now undo my pants and push down my briefs.” His cock sprang forth inches from her face.

“This is really pretty easy. You just want to make the cock feel good. Relax your throat and take it all in,” he said as he shoved the cock into her mouth. “It will continue to grow. Gag on it if you must but you want all of it in your mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her away from him making her head bob on his cock constantly. “Yeah like that,” he moaned.

“Look at me sweetheart. I want to see your eyes as I fuck that mouth of yours. Yeah.” He reached down and grabbed her breasts taking turns between squeezing them and shoving his cock farther down her throat. He liked feeling the moan of pain she made around his cock when he squeezed them hard. Even more he loved when she gagged on his cock sending her drool onto her upper chest.

He was close and he knew it. He wanted to cum on those giant tits but knew it would be better to get her used to the taste of cum. He planned on her swallowing plenty of it in the future. She gagged again but this time he held her head down and shot his cum down the back of her throat.

When he was done he let her loose. She coughed a mixture of spit and cum splattering her already drool covered breasts. “You show promise. You will be useful. Let me check how useful. Stand up and spread your legs.”

She obeyed without hesitation. She shuddered when his hand touched the inside of her knee. Slowly he trailed his fingers along the inside of her leg. He stopped half way up. “I’m not even halfway to your cunt and I can already feel your juices. You really are needy.”

She turned her face away from him. “Sorry,” she mumbled. Unsure of what else to say.

He grabbed her chin and forced her to face him. “Don’t be sorry. You can’t help it. You’re just a horny girl. You need a man to help take care of these things.” She inhaled deeply as he placed the tip of his finger on her throbbing clit. “Now get dressed and go home, but remember, this is what you’re made for.”

Marissa was all to aware of the slickness between her legs as she walked home from school. Her mind wandered back to Devon’s cock shoved down her throat, the feeling of being unable to breathe. It should have bothered her, everything he had done to her should have bothered her, but instead it turned her on. Her cheeks burned with her thoughts as she walked through the front door of her house. She didn’t stop to eat or chat and instead went to her room and locked the door behind her. She may have been a virgin as of a few days ago, but she had been masturbating for years. Falling to her bed she wondered why she felt this way, why was she so turned on.

She didn’t bother to undress, she didn’t have time for that. Her need was consuming her. She shoved her hand down her panties and started circling her clit. Even that was enough to make her moan. She pushed her bra out of the way and squeezed her breast, softly and then harder. Everything felt so good and yet, not as good as when Devon did it. Was it possible that she couldn’t feel that way without him? She felt panicked as she pinched her nipples and slid her fingers into her wet cunt. She came, but it wasn’t the same. It didn’t make her feel like she was floating. She tried again one hand buried in her cunt as her other dug into the drawer of her nightstand digging for the adult toy she had snuck and bought at Spencers. Again she came and quickly switched her hand for the toy increasing the speed with every orgasm on a quest to feel as good as when Devon touched her. It never happened. She fell asleep in a puddle of her own juices with the toy buzzing inside of her.

Devon was just as restless as Marissa, though for a different reason. He wasn’t sure what to do with her. She was an innocent bystander that he had found attractive. She was a test subject that he had no ill will against; and she would be graduating in just a few months. He didn’t want to break her, like he planned on doing to the others. The question remained, what did he plan to do with her? He knew he’d take the last bit of virginity that she had. He wanted it, hell, he wanted her more than he should. He still wasn’t sure if that was just lust, or the fact that she had succumbed to his medication so quickly; or some combination of the two. Earlier today he had snuck a peek at her school record. She was an average student at best, and according to the counselor she had no plans after school ended. Technically after graduation there was nothing stopping them from “dating”. Devon was sure it would draw some criticism, but it wouldn’t be anything his impeccable record couldn’t recover from. That was of course assuming he didn’t tire of her before then. He smiled as he finally fell asleep. He could keep her and get his revenge.