The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Principal of Revenge Part 3

Devon had expectations for the day. He expected it to be slow, like most days at the school. He expected to have the day to figure out exactly how he wanted to work on Marissa. He expected pizza for lunch, it was Friday after all. He certainly did not expect Marissa, with disheveled hair and misaligned buttons, to be waiting in front of his office door. His nerves made him fumble with the keys, had she realized something was wrong with her behavior? Surely if she had, she wouldn’t have come alone? She said nothing, and pushed past him as the door opened.

“I want...I want some water and for you to fuck me!” she blurted as her face turned red. Shocked, he reached for a bottle of water.

“No, the water in the cup. I know it’s different, and I want it.”

“What do you think you know, little one?” he growled at her.

“I know it’s different. It tastes too good and sweet. It makes me feel things I have never felt before! Things that I cannot feel without it and you. I want it, and I want you.”

He smiled. Somehow she had figured something out, but luck was on his side, she enjoyed it. “How do you know it’s the water or me?”

“Easy, I never felt this way before and I only do, here with you.” She paused, weighing her words and proceeded to rush them out “I spent all last night trying to have an orgasm as good as the ones I’ve had with you and I can’t.” She stood waiting for a reaction from him. It was possible he would be upset that she had figured it out, that she had come here so boldly; but she hoped not. That hadn’t been her intention. To be fair, she wasn’t sure what her intention had been other, than hopefully to get off soon.

“You tried all night?” he chuckled. “That must have been frustrating, and thirsty work.” He reached for a glass and put the powder in it with his back turned to her. She may know something was up, but she didn’t need to know it was a powder he kept in his pocket. Not yet anyway. The fact that she liked it and the results of it meant she would be easy to keep as his own. He slid the glass of water across the desk and she dove for it like an addict. She gulped the cool liquid down in one drink. He watched as her eyes glassed over and a blush covered her body. He shouldn’t have admitted that the water was different, he shouldn’t have given her any before the school day but he had been out of options. Not quite true, what he was out of was restraint. The fact that she didn’t care, that she only cared about the drink and the orgasms that was a turn on he couldn’t refuse. In theory that meant he could do whatever he wanted with her and that realization had made his cock rock hard.

“I guess I’ll be excusing you from classes today, unless you’d rather wait until this afternoon?”

“No! Sorry,” she mumbled. “I’m ready now.”

He should have sent her away. It wasn’t often a student was sent to the office, but if it did happen while he had Marissa bent over the desk, that would be a problem. He knew that, but threw caution to the wind. After all, he’d be taking plenty of risks in the coming years. Devon closed the distance between them and breathed in her ear as his hand rested on her damp panties, “Are you really ready?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

He pulled his hand back with a smile on his face and stepped away from her. “What are you ready for?” He had to step away, otherwise he ran the risk of giving her exactly what she wanted. He knew he would, eventually, but he liked watching the confusion on her face. He wanted to see her desperation build until she was nothing more than a needy mess. She had expected it to be easy, say a few simple words and spread her legs; especially since she was offering up the last tattered shreds of her virginity. She had wanted to get her way easily, but he would make her work for it; at least some.

“I, I,” she sputtered. “I want you!”

“You want me to do what exactly?”

She inhaled deeply, trying to concentrate on her words instead of the urge to jump on the man in front of her. She needed to be in charge of her thoughts in order to get what she wanted. If she wasn’t she ran the risk of collapsing on the floor in a puddle of need.

Her hands undid her top button, “I want you to do all the things you want to me. I want to feel everything you can make me feel.” She undid more buttons. “I want you to use me like I’m meant to be used—as holes for you.” She tossed her shirt to the floor and walked to Devon, “I want to be yours.”

He could have held off longer, at least he liked to think so. He always wanted to think he had the upper hand, but standing in front of her, bare breasted and so willing, it probably wasn’t the truth. He stepped closer to her and pinched her nipples hard as he leaned in and whispered, “I’ll use you, I’ll do unimaginable things to you and you will beg for more. In the end, you’ll be mine. Are you ready for that? To be mine?”

Her eyes were still glazed over as she nonchalantly nodded. She had stopped listening at some point, but he didn’t care. The fact that she had showed up this morning told him she was already his. She gently grabbed one of his hands and pulled it to her hip; then grabbed his other and placed it back on her damp undies. She smiled and whispered, “Then make me yours.”

That impish smile was enough to push him over the edge. There was no more teasing, no more tempting. If she was going to play the role of the little minx, then she would find out exactly what happened when she got caught. His hands pushed away the offending clothing still clinging to her body as he kissed her. He wasn’t gentle as he pushed his lips against her and made a trail down her neck; his teeth grazing against her skin. He grabbed and pulled handfuls of her soft breast tissue as he led her back against his desk.

He hesitated for just a second, realizing her virginity would be lost in his office. “Please don’t stop,” she panicked, unaware of his train of thought. “Please just fuck me!”

He roughly spread her legs apart catching a whiff of her arousal. After smelling it so long he should have been used to the scent, but he wasn’t. He growled as he stepped forward, ready to take her last remaining shred of dignity. The tip of his cock rubbed against her clit causing her to whimper. Without warning he pushed the length of his cock into her wet cunt. It slid easily in even as he felt her tighten around his length. She may have masturbated before, but it wasn’t a big toy. He stayed still as she adjusted to this new intrusion. When he felt her relax he slowly started rocking back and forth inside of her. He could tell by the way she bit her lower lip that she was still in some pain, but she didn’t ask him to stop so he continued.

He kept rocking slowly in and out of her until he saw her relax. She smiled up at him, with her arms down by her sides. Devon took this as a sign of her comfort and started to push further into her warmth. Harder and deeper he rocked into her. He felt her give into the pleasure as she started to move in rhythm with him, trying to get him deeper. By that time she had cum once, twice, and then a third time. He had expected to get away with a lot when it came time to rid her of her virginity, but not this abandonment.

He leaned over top of her. One hand resting on the desk near her head, the other gently resting on her neck. He kept pounding into her as he tightened his grip. He watched as her eyes grew wide with surprise and just a bit of fear. He continued fucking her as he constantly tightened his grip. She struggled to breathe as he pumped in and out of her. Her cunt getting even wetter around him.

He leaned down low and whispered, “I’m getting ready to cum, and then you will be mine.” He came, his hot load coating her cunt and setting off her own orgasm. Letting go of her neck as she continued trembling from her orgasm, he slowly eased himself out of her, and watched his cum drip down her leg as she sat up.

“Was it as good as you thought?” he cautiously asked. He knew the medication would make her pleased but also worried that at eighteen her libido could be a lot higher than his.

“Yes, even better. We can go again when you’re ready.”

“How about we don’t do a double on your first time?” he chuckled as the bell rang. “How about you instead sit through your afternoon classes, or if you’re not able to do that-go home for the day?”

“Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“Not at all, you’re mine now, remember? However, I do have work to do. Now go, and I will see you tomorrow afternoon. No more mornings.”

Marissa stuck out her tongue, “But I like mornings.”

“Next time, I will make sure you don’t.”

Marissa was still riding the high of finally losing her virginity. She wasn’t aware of the fact that the back of her skirt was twisted up exposing her ass. She wasn’t aware that her buttons were still akimbo and her hair was ragged. And she definitely wasn’t aware that the nice guy from class was recording it all. Unaware that other people noticed her disheveled state, she made her way to the doors and headed home for the day.

The news spread like wildfire at school. Somehow, someone was either dating the fatass, or at the very least fucking her. Who would do that was the topic of much discussion as no one would fess to doing such a thing. It was quickly determined that since she was never seen with a guy, that she had to be an easy slut, especially to be doing it at school. Rob, the nice guy, clenched his fist. He had always liked Marissa and just never took a shot at asking her out. Hearing them drag her name through the mud pissed him off; especially since the real culprit was sitting comfy in his damn office. He hung his head down and sighed. Maybe this was really his fault. He never got up the guts to ask her out, hell, he never even really befriended her.

By the end of the day the search for fatass’s boyfriend was still underway. Due to no one speaking up, the “cool kids” determined it had to be one of the other losers. This caused some of them to lose interest. Others, were still on the hunt trying to find out who exactly had enough balls to fuck a girl during school hours.

Tired of hearing about this scandal, Rob did the only thing he could think of. After the final bell he walked to the principal’s office and knocked.

Devon was startled by the noise. With Marissa gone home he did not expect to be interrupted this afternoon, and he really did have work to do with the end of the year approaching so quickly. He sighed as he put down his pen, “Come in.” Rob obeyed and stepped into the office. Now that he was there, he wasn’t sure what his next step was. “What’s on your mind, you look upset.” Devon was slightly concerned, Rob was a good student, so for him to be there was a bit troubling.

“Sir, I know what’s going on between you and Marissa.”

Devon’s eyes flicked up to the young man’s face. He seemed to be telling the truth. He doubted he knew the whole story, probably just enough to derail Devon’s plans. “What do you think is going on?”

“The whole school noticed her disheveled appearance as she left school today.”

“That merely proves she was sick—.”

“No, messy hair maybe...but not her skirt sticking up. The other students saw how she looked, but I’m the one who saw her leaving your office, not the nurse’s station.”

“That would be your word against mine, boy.”

“No, it’d be my video against your word. I’m not a child, Sir.”

“It looks as though I misjudged you, Rob. You’ll be heading off to college soon, so tell me, why do you care what Marissa does with her life?” Rob looked down towards his feet. The principal was right in a way. He’d be leaving soon and probably wouldn’t see her again. Why did it matter to him what she did? They were both consenting adults, right?

“I sense hesitation Rob.” Principal Devon smiled, “Is the problem simply that you never spoke up, so she didn’t fall for you?”

Rob balled his fist up again. When had the principal become such an ass? “I thought she knew I liked her, but I guess, I guess she didn’t.”

“Sorry Rob. To be honest, nowadays, you have to really be upfront with women. They want to know you want them. Think of this as a learning experience.” Devon stood and ushered the boy towards the door. “As for Marissa, I’m sure the next few days of school will be rough with those rumors. Be there for her, and just see what happens from there.”

“I’m sorry I barged in Sir.”

“Nonsense, now head home.” Devon waited a few moments before slamming his fist down on his desk. How had he gotten so relaxed that he hadn’t realized letting the girl walk out of there looking like that would be a problem? He needed to come up with a fix and fast!