The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Principal of Revenge Part 4

Devon spent the night perplexed on how to fix the situation. He couldn’t call or warn the poor girl, so he knew she would be walking into a bloodbath in the morning. He could pull her into the office, if he saw her but even that would have to be short and to the point. If not, he’d have to wait for her to come to him, which she would. What to do about Rob? In theory he could have Marissa drink and take to the suggestion that she was with Rob, either for long or short term but he really didn’t want that. In theory, the best thing to do was to cut off contact until after graduation, he just wasn’t sure if Marissa would be able to control herself that long. He sighed to himself as he finally drifted off to sleep.

Marissa had never been the center of attention at school before and she didn’t like it. She had been used to the occasional stray comment; or shove in the hall but this, this was different. It didn’t help that she hadn’t had any warning for what would be waiting for her as the bell rang. No warning that they had seen her walk of shame, no warning for questions they would be asking or their snide comments. “Who would want to fuck a fat fuck like her?” “Guess we know why she stopped wearing a bra, attention whore” “Must be an easy lay since no one’s even seen a guy talk to her.” They were relentless. The only salvation was a guy named Rob that stuck to her like glue during and in between classes. He talked about any and every random thing he could think of trying to drown out the others. It didn’t stop her from hearing, but at least it gave her something else to try to listen to. By lunch though, she couldn’t handle it any more and went to the principal’s office.

Timidly, she knocked on the door. She wasn’t sure if he would even be in his office. Maybe he ate lunch in the teacher’s lounge? The door opened and Devon’s hand quickly pulled her into his office. Once there she burst into tears. He hated that he was going to have to make her feel even worse.

“I-I’m sorry,” she bawled. “They’re so mean.”

“I know, but we have to be strong now. Most of them just think you’re having sex with someone; that’s not the end of the world, afterall, you are.” He cracked a smile that he didn’t feel. At least that stopped her whimpering.

“Our biggest problem is a student saw you leaving this office looking as you did. They have video, so if they go public we’re in trouble.”

“Shit really? Who?”

“That’s not important, but we will have to stop our visits. After graduation just either meet me here or at my house and we’ll resume. This is the safest way for both of us.”

“No way! That’s forever away! Tell me who and I’ll get the video erased!”

“His name is Rob. It seems he’s quite sweet on you.”

“Oh, he’s been nice today. Too nice. This should be easy,” she said with a grin.

She left the office trying to come up with a plan. She had to get his phone long enough to delete the video and any pictures he had preferably without him knowing she did it. As she walked back into the cafeteria her mind no longer cared about the jeers being made at her. Instead she focused only on Rob.

“Do you think you could help me study? I haven’t been paying attention lately, and definitely haven’t been today.”

He looked at her a tad uncertain of the situation. She continued, “I think the library should be quiet enough?” Relief rushed through his face, “Of course I’ll help you.”

Interesting. It appeared as though Rob was worried about her motivations and being alone with her. He really was one of the smartest in her class. She realized she may have to go slower than she wanted with her plan.

“Great,” Marissa smiled. “I’ll meet you there after school.”

School passed quickly as Marissa had something else to think about. She tried to listen to her instructors but her mind was full of other things. Those files just had to be deleted! She worried Devon would find someone else, she wondered if there would be withdrawal from the special water. Or the sex?

By the time she got home she just laid on her bed feeling broken. The day weighed heavy on her. She tried to find something to do but nothing interested her. She laid there sprawled out absently rubbing her breasts, at least that felt nice. In a desperate attempt to feel better she began rubbing her clit hoping to orgasm away her day but the relief never came.

Every day played out the same. By the time Friday arrived she was ready to crawl out of her skin. She broke the rules and ended up in Devon’s office that morning.

She didn’t have to say anything, as soon as he saw her he spoke, “You’re going through withdrawal. You should have come sooner.”

“I’m not suppose to come at all.”

He sighed, “True, but I don’t want you sick.” He handed her a water bottle, “It’s filled with our water. Ration it so you don’t have to come here everyday.”

“At least until it’s taken care of,’’ she smiled as she said those words. He wondered what she had planned, but figured it was better not to ask. He watched her sip at the water and then she stood to leave. “I’ll see you later.”

After school Rob met Marissa at her locker. She looked up and smiled at him, “Hey! I was thinking, it’s particularly warm today probably for the last time this year, why don’t we study at the park. I packed us some snacks and we’ll pass my house so I can grab them.”

“Sure,” he smiled back.

When they reached her house she ran in and changed out of her uniform and gathered the snacks she had prepared the night before. Her purposely thin shirt was no match for her large breasts, her nipples hardened and were on view. His eyes were glued to the breasts stretching the thin fabric. He could see their every curve. She could tell he wanted to touch them. He shook his head, they were going to study. Right?

“Should you change your clothes?”

“Nonsense, it will be warm at the park.”

They continued walking and sat down on a blanket near the back of the park. It was the best place to study. Some sunlight, some shade and not too far from the restrooms. It was Marissa’s favorite place other than with Devon. She sighed and started pulling out the snacks. They talked and were having fun, but Rob’s eyes never left her displayed breasts. She had “accidentally” kicked their phones to the side; but hers was set to record them.

“You know, you can touch them. You might stop staring then.”

“I’m sor-I can?”

“Sure,” she said as she grabbed his hands and raised them towards her breasts. “I don’t mind.”

His touch was timid and soft. Marissa was throwing herself at him and he had no idea what to do.

“Here,” she grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts under her shirt. “You can feel them better this way. Light touches are nice but you can be rougher. Grab them harder.” She used her hands to tighten his grip. “MMMhmm,” she moaned. “See? Like that.” He grabbed her again on his own, his thumbs brushing against her nipples. “That’s good too. You can also grab and pinch those as well.” Following her instructions he pinched her nipples. “Pull them, yesss...that’s it.”

“Mmm, yes,” she moaned as she straddled him. “You’ve made me all wet, do you want to see?” she asked reaching for his hand again. She rested it on her knee and slowly slid it upwards between her thighs. “Do you feel my wetness?” He nodded, in shock of how his day was going. She kept moving his hand upward until he was resting against her clit and wet cunt. “Now you could rub that little nub or you could fill me up with either your fingers or something else; but please don’t leave me so hot.” she whispered in his ear.

Unsure of himself and what he wanted to do he started rubbing her clit. Could he do this? Should he be doing it. He looked around. The cool air had left the park empty except for the two of them. He wanted her, and she obviously wanted him. He rubbed her faster and harder, he was brought back to what was going on as his hand grew wetter from her juices.

“Yes, yes. Grab my breast.” He obliged. “Yes, oh yes!” she practically screamed at him.

“Now, it’s not fair if I have all the fun, especially since it looks like your pants are getting tight. How do you want relief?”

“I, I want you to ride my cock.”

“Good answer,” she smiled at him and undid his pants. Carefully she sat overtop of his hard cock and slid down on it. It was long and hard. It dawned on her that this was the second cock to ever use her and though she was so turned on and it was nice, it still wasn’t Devon. Resolve settled in. Finally, she had sweet relief as it filled her. She couldn’t help but notice it was a bit bigger than Devon, but that didn’t matter. It still wasn’t His. It didn’t feel the same. Devon was so much more than just his cock. With him, it wasn’t just sex it was how he was in charge, how he knew more than her. Everything was right with him. She easily stretched and slid over the cock inside her. She had to do this to get back to Devon, to get back to where she belonged. Up and down, up and down she went, her bouncing breasts in his face. Without prompting he grabbed them and felt them up. Soon they were both cumming.

After a moment of silence she slid off of his lap to the blanket. “That was fun, we should do it again sometime,” she sighed. He nodded in shock. He had just had sex with the girl of his dreams. Was this a dream? “Why don’t you clean up first, then I will,” she said, bringing him back to reality. “Neither of us should go home smelling like this.”

He stood and walked to the bathroom in a daze. Quickly Marissa dove for his phone. She knew from him checking it during study sessions that there was no passcode on it. His gallery was on the first page. She shook as she pushed it and thumbed through it. She deleted the incriminating video and pictures. As he came back she was grabbing her phone and handed him his. She went and cleaned up and met him outside. She had half expected him to check his phone while she was in there, but he hadn’t. Looking at the time they parted ways, Marissa with a bounce in her step for the first time in a week.

Monday took too long to come around, when it finally did she was at the principal’s office as soon as the doors opened. She didn’t even allow him a word before exclaiming, “I fixed it!” She showed him the video of Friday and the fact that she had deleted the other files.

“And what if he has copies?” Devon asked.

“If he does, this will convince him to not show or bring it up. It’s my own blackmail.”

“Good girl, little one. I’m glad you took initiative to solve our problem. But next time run the plan by me unless it’s truly impossible to do so. I don’t want you fucking anything with a cock without permission! I get to pick the cock, got it?”

“Yes Sir!”

“How do you plan to deal with Rob for the rest of the year?”

“I’m not sure.”

“I am. Cut him off. You slept with him. He’ll expect more and you’re mine.”

“He’s th—”

“I don’t care, I told you what to do. It’s your job to do it. Now get to class.”