The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Principal of Revenge Chapter 5

Marissa headed off for first period without waiting for Rob to escort her. Sure there were still the comments and catcalls, but it didn’t matter as much—at least not right now. The only thing she cared about at this moment was to make it to the afternoon and on to Devon’s office.

Rob was disheartened when he didn’t see her in the morning and that she didn’t wait for him in between classes any more. In the classes they shared she was cold and distant, barely speaking to him. He wondered if he had done something wrong but all she would do was shake her head no and turn away. Had he upset her? Had he read her wrong and taken advantage of her on Friday? He wasn’t sure, but he was going to get answers from her after school.

After the last bell he waited by her locker. He figured they could talk on the way home. He wanted to know what was wrong and he planned on fixing it. Had she finally heard the rumors that he was the mysterious boyfriend that caused her harassment? Did she not want his name to get dragged through the mud too? He waited and waited but she didn’t come. Finally admitting defeat he started for the main entrance; just to see Marissa stepping into the principal’s office.

He ran down the hall and started pounding on the door. Quickly he was pulled into the room.

“Why all the racquet?” she exclaimed.

“Why are you here! What are you two doing! I thought this stopped!”

“It had, for last week but not forever! Why would I choose to be with a boy like you when I can have a man like Devon?”

Rob balled his hand into a fist. Apparently last week had only been a joke to her. Some sort of second prize. He really was stupid to think she would have changed her mind so quickly. “I have the video this can’t continue!” He screamed at her! “I’ll share it with the authorities, the whole town if I have to! How can you do this?”

Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the boy in front of her, “You could, if you still had the video but you don’t. I deleted it on Friday. Even if you have a copy or make a new video of us, you won’t release it, because I have a video too. It shows you and I having doing the nasty in the park.”

“What!”

“Pretty sure you don’t want that out there. Whatever would happen to your nice guy facade? You’re no different than the rest of the guys here.”

“Why did you do that? Did he make you do it?” Rob asked as he pointed to Devon.

“Oh gosh no. He was just going to wait for us to be together until after graduation. This was all me.” She smiled as the words tumbled out of her mouth. She enjoyed the sting her words had. For once she wasn’t on the receiving end of the abuse.

“You, you used me? Just to set me up for blackmail?”

“Yup,” she smiled. “It’s nothing personal, you’re just not him, and I’ll do anything for him.”

Rob knew he could still release the video. There were ways to retrieve it, but he now had no desire to. It was obvious she was in love with Devon. It had to be love as nothing else could push a person to do such things. Exposing them wouldn’t return her into his arms. Hell, he wasn’t sure if he wanted her any more. He wasn’t sure what she was capable of anymore. Where was the nice, sweet, quiet girl he fell for years ago?

As the door slammed behind him she pursed her lips and turned towards Devon, “Hmm...was I too harsh?” she asked as she cocked her head to the side.

“No,not at all. He needs to know you’re claimed by someone. Now come here.” She practically jumped across the room into his arms. Her hands behind his neck and his hands exploring every inch of her back and ample ass. He kissed her, hard, needy kisses. Eventually he pulled back, leaving her gasping for air. “You and I will be quite the team.” He hesitated lost in thought.

The air seemed heavy for a moment. Marissa wasn’t sure what he was thinking about but figured he’d tell her in time. She also figured it didn’t matter, as long as she was part of his team. They could tackle anything together.

Now tell me, do you want to draw this out or get my cock in you as fast as possible?”

“That’s easy,” she responded with a smile. “I want your cock now! I’ve been missing it for too long. Please?” she whined.

“Oh but didn’t you get a cock last Friday?”

“Well, yes, I guess. I only did that so I could get back to you. I didn’t want to. It wasn’t the same. Not at all.”

“Was his cock bigger than mine?”

“Maybe, a little but your’s feels better.” she stammered as pink embarrassment colored her cheeks. You fit better.”

“Oh really?” Devon leaned down to her face. “Did you like having his cock in you? After a week of no relief did it feel good to be full?”

Her face went scarlet. What was the right thing to say? “I, I—” she stammered. “It was good, and it felt good to have relief but it wasn’t you. I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think it could lead to this here, with us.”

“Good girl, now bend over the desk.” Devon could tell she meant it all. That she only had used Rob, that she wanted only him and yet something bugged him. He didn’t want her thinking only with her cunt. Well he did, but only for him not just any cock. He grabbed her hips hard and lined his cock up with her dripping wet cunt. He wondered why she was so wet? Them being together, her cruelty towards Rob or his interrogation. He thought about asking, but he doubted she would know. “Now I want to make sure you understand something,” he said as he eased the very tip of his cock into her and stopped, holding it there. “You only want this cock. You only fuck this cock unless I tell you otherwise. If I tell you to fuck another cock, you do it. If I tell you to fuck a girl, you do it. If I tell you to fuck my shoe, you do it. I decide what goes in you. Do you understand?”

She wiggled trying to get more of his cock, but his hands dug into her hips keeping her still. “Yes, I understand,” she whined. “I fuck what and when you want and only then.”

He gathered her hair in his hand and pulled her head up. “Anything and any time, do you understand?” She whined in response. “If I tell you to fuck the school nurse, you do. If I tell you to fuck the old history teacher, you do. If I tell you to fuck a homeless man, you do. If I tell you to fuck a yardstick for my enjoyment, you do. Do you understand?”

“Yes, yes,” she shook with her need. “Please.”

Now tell me, do you want me?”

Breathlessly she answered, “Yes, yes please.”

“Beg.”

“Please Sir, please fuck me. I need you inside of me, please. I need you to fill me up, to fill this wet hole. I need to be whole, please.” she begged as tears ran down her face.

Devon suddenly pushed his cock inside of her. The girl knew how to beg for cock well. It was surprising just how good of a toy she was. He felt her clamp her muscles around him in a futile attempt to keep him in her. He pulled out of her some and then back in always forcing his length in her, always harder. Never flinching, she started bucking back into him, wanting his cock in her faster. Deeper.

“Do you like it rough, little one?” he purred in her ear.

“Yes.”

“Good.” he replied as he reached around her front, grabbing her breast and squeezing it.

“Oh mmhmmm,” she came.

She liked that? Well he could do more, he could always do more. He started slapping her ass every time he pounded into it. She moaned and cried with the mixture of pleasure and pain. After a few minutes her rounded ass was as red as her face. She pleaded with him to stop but he didn’t.

“Little one, if you wanted me to stop you wouldn’t be getting wetter with every slap.” He continued for another few minutes until he suddenly stopped.“My turn.” he growled as he grabbed her tender flesh and came inside of her.

They laid there for a few minutes getting their bearings back. He helped her get cleaned and straightened up before sending her out the door. She half expected Rob to be waiting somewhere for her, but luckily for her, he wasn’t. She walked home with a real smile on her face for the first time in a week.

The next few weeks of school were pretty monotonous. She was only in class to make it to the afternoons with Devon, which were great; but the day leading up to it was long. Rob no longer tried to talk to her, which was a blessing but left her to fend for herself all day. She was still the topic of conversation, which honestly confused her. They were in high school; there was usually a new topic every week. Why were they still on her? She sighed, she knew why. It was mostly because the football captain Bryce was keeping it alive. With attention on her, no one had noticed that he was sneaking around with a cheerleader other than his girlfriend. Marissa could try to out him but she knew no one would believe her. She was tired of the attention. At this point she didn’t care about retribution, she’d accept just being a wallflower again. Maybe instead of waiting she would just need to make a new topic happen. She made a plan, and set out to make it happen.

Her plan required Devon’s help, but she knew he wouldn’t agree. So she decided to get what she needed without his help. She hoped that he would understand why she did it and that punishment wouldn’t be too severe. For a week she went to his office after school and instead of drinking the water he provided she held it in her mouth and spit it into a special bottle she had in her backpack. After a week, she had a bout half a bottle. Monday would be her day.

Bryce and Marissa had third period history together. He always carried in a half empty water bottle and about half way through class he’d down the rest and crinkle the bottle up, much to Mr. Walter’s dismay. Then he’d toss it into the bin from his seat. Monday came and Marissa walked in. For the first time in weeks no one said anything to her. There was silence. Should she carry out the plan anyway, or hold off. Her heart beat thudded loudly in her chest. She walked down the aisle between Bryce’s row and her own. She should hold off, no one knew of her plan so it wasn’t like she would have to explain.

“Hey, fatass, how do you even fit in the aisle?” Bryce sneered at her as she approached her.

Never mind. Things would never get better. Why had she let herself think they would? Tears sprang to her eyes as she bent over to tie her shoe, or at least that’s what it looked like she was doing. Instead she replaced his water bottle with the one that had the special water in it. She stood up and went to her seat. She pulled out her text book, but couldn’t read the section. Instead her eyes kept wandering to the clock and Bryce’s seat. Soon. Revenge would be her’s, and then, he would know what it’s like to be the one whispered about.

Marissa watched as the midpoint neared. She saw his hand reach down and grab his water bottle. She watched as she drank half of it down and screwed the top back on. Her eyes widened as the girl diagonal from him, Bethany, flagged him down and asked for some. Silently she watched as he handed her the bottle and the innocent girl drank it down. Marissa nervously bit her lip. She hadn’t meant for that to happen. Bethany was nice. She never actually said or did anything to her. She wasn’t supposed to get involved. Marissa felt sick to her stomach. She thought about leaving the room, but didn’t want to give up on seeing Bryce’s fall from grace so instead she sat and waited. She watched as they both began getting hot. Their coats came off, then Bethany’s button down cardigan. Bryce shifted in his seat trying to contain the fire he felt. The teacher told him to settle down. Within a few moments they both were trying to be excused to the nurse’s station, but Mr. Walters doubted both students could be sick at the same time and assumed they were trying to skip class. The two sat back down. A few more moments was all it took until they broke.

Bryce suddenly stood up, “God I’m horny. Why don’t one of you chicks do something about that? I know all of you have a crush on me.”

Bethany’s chair screeched as she pushed it out, “Me, me, I’ll take care of it.”

The rest of the class sat in silence, including the teacher. Surely they were just messing around. This had to be some sort of joke. Neither of them were serious, especially Bethany. They could see Bryce being this egotistical and stupid.

The girl stood in front of him, her hands grasping at the waist of his pants. “I can take care of you,” she slyly smiled. “I heard your girlfriend doesn’t swallow.”

The class gasped as the teacher rushed to the front of the class. “You two step away from each other and go to the hall. I and the principal will deal with you.”

“Just a minute. I’ll deal with you in a minute.” Bryce looked at Bethany and placed his hand on her head, “Get to work.”

Bethany dropped to her knees without a second thought. She undid his pants revealing his already hard cock. She paid no attention to the class as they shuffled in their seats. Some trying to get a better view to watch, others snapping pics and videos. A few were sending messages about the crazy shit happening to students in other classes. It was all things the two would have to eventually deal with, but for now, the only thing that mattered was satisfaction.

Bethany licked her lips in anticipation as she brought her mouth to his cock. Her hands rested on his legs as she began sucking on his cock. She started slow and light, occasionally letting her teeth gently scrape against his sensitive skin. Slowly her head started bobbing faster and faster on his cock. It didn’t take much for him to squirt his cum inside of her mouth. She licked her lips again. “Now I’m sure you can do more than that, right big boy?” she asked as she grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the door. “Let’s have more fun somewhere else.”

No one stopped them as they ran down the hall. No one followed them either. A few minutes later his girlfriend appeared in the doorway wanting to know what the hell was going on and where they went. No one had answers for her as she cried. Marissa didn’t feel bad for her, this was far from the first time Bryce cheated on her.

No one knew exactly what Bethany and Bryce did after leaving class. They only knew that by the end of the day they had ended up in the nurse’s office and the principal’s. Both claimed innocence and that they were either sick or drugged. Principal Dyers said that would be taken into consideration for their punishments but that they needed to go to the hospital for toxicology to see if a drug was involved. He knew nothing would show, but couldn’t admit that without it seeming as though he was involved. He sighed after they left. He knew Marissa was behind it. She wouldn’t be punished through school as there was no actual evidence, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t punish her himself.

Students were still surrounding his office after school had ended for the day. Marissa decided to head home. Whatever was going to happen would have to wait.