The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Project Sluttification

I had been building up to this moment for a pretty long time. I knew it would be a risk, but my desires and urges to take you and make you mine had outgrown my physical capacity to be held in.

I spent countless hours of the night, formulating programs and coming up a way to take you to be mine. While we had mutual admiration for each other, the “friend zone” seemed to be all that I could be able to access.

That was until today.

Years of working on a small microchip, barely visible to the naked eye, had been completed. With very little metal, it could pass through a detector without setting it off, making it good for outings.

I called it, “Project Sluttification.”

Even as I recorded my research, my dick tingled because I knew the capabilities of the device. Voice activation, the ability to override conscious thoughts, the ability to change likes and dislikes, and so much more.

But I enjoyed having the functionality of watching a woman transform in front of me and know what was happening to her. It was a turn on.

So, the day came when I got her alone in my apartment. It was a normal thing to do because of the ongoing pandemic. Being that we worked together and got tested often, we figured movies, games, and just relaxing in my place was as safe as it could be.

Conversations (and a little bit of glancing) had revealed to me everything I needed to know. Clothes sizes, likes, dislikes, significant other (which she didn’t have), and family involved. My goal wasn’t to take away from her family. It was to make her a part of mine.

The opportunity finally came. After getting up from the floor after playing a board game, I walked to the kitchen to get us a couple of drinks. As she sat on the couch, I walked behind her and told her that she had a piece of lint in her hair behind her ear. Knowing that she wouldn’t mind me picking it off of her, I removed the thread with my fingers, but used another one to place the device on the inside of her upper ear.

As expected, she didn’t know what I had done, and I waited a few minutes before excusing myself to the restroom. With the device programmed to activate with my phone, I booted the device up remotely. On my telephone appeared the screen. It showed me the chip integrating into her body. I watched the process infuse the device with her, with the chip subtly molding into her skin like a mole. Finally, it was at 100 percent completion with the program. I looked at the options on my device and had certain features I could choose. I elected to activate the voice control mode, along with being completely aware but compliant with what she was doing.

I returned to the room and everything continued as normal. We talked a little bit with my nerves obvious.

“You took a while,” she said. “What were you doing?”

“Fantasizing,” I replied.

“Oh really? About what?”

“You sucking my dick,” I responded.

She laughed, as expected. I smiled too.

“Get on your knees and come suck my dick slut,” I blurted out.

I watched as her eyes glazed over for a quick millisecond before her body moved towards me. I watched as she was in complete shock of what was going on.

“No screaming, no yelling for help, no type of notifications to anybody of what’s going on right now, and don’t do anything that would bring harm to me or yourself,” I quickly said, trying to close any loopholes in my command.

She dropped to her knees and pulled my dick out, stroking it to get it harder as she could not stop herself what she was doing. That alone got my dick harder.

“What are you…” she could only get out as she began to put my dick in her mouth. “Doing to…” she tried but my dick was going in and of her mouth “Me,” she finished before she realized that her lips were going up and down on my dick.

“Why don’t you just enjoy sucking my dick,” I responded. Instantly, her eyes glazed over with pleasure, but she knew deep inside she didn’t want to do it.

I held the back of her head and made sure she felt her lips engulf my dick. As I looked into her eyes, she struggled to fit the entire size of my manhood in her mouth. Still, it was something that she needed to feel.

“Up slut and remove your shorts and panties,” I said. “Do it slowly and sexually.”

Her mouth came off my dick and she stood up to me.

“What the fuck have you done to me?” she said, as her arms and hands grasped the sides of her boy shorts. “I don’t believe that you got me doing this shit. I can’t believe…”

“Orgasm you fucking slut.”

Instantly her body began to convulse as she stripped. Her knees and inner thighs shook violently as a wave of pleasure had plummeted over her body. I watched her struggle as the boy shorts came off, followed by her panties.

“You can stop orgasming now,” I told her.

Instantly, like a switch, the connection to her pleasure was stopped.

“What the fuck?” she said.

“Well, my dick is hard right now. I know you want to ride it,” I retorted.

“Fuck no. Ain’t no way that’s happening. I told you that I didn’t want to…”

“Straddle me and ride my like the slut that you are,” I quickly responded.

I watched her body straddle me.

“Look, I don’t know what you have done to me but rest assured…”

My dick entered into her wet pussy. She moaned.

“Stop. This isn’t right,” she tried to get out.

“It’s not?” I responded. “Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember..” I said as I thrusted my dick inside of her. “I remember that you said you wanted to not have a say so and be fucked against your will. Consent, non-consent I believe they called it?”

“Yes but…” she tried to get out.

“Put your arms around my neck and get a nice grasp on my dick,” I responded.

As she placed her arms around my neck, I felt her pussy lips clinch on my dick. I loved it. Every fucking minute of it. Her strokes back and forth were pleasure to my dick. Hearing her wetness was a symphony, and seeing her delight in it despite trying to fight it was the icing on the cake.”

“I wasn’t talking about doing this with you,” she said, barely able to get the words out of her mouth.

“What the fuck ever,” I responded. “You’ve been sharing with me those things for the last year and wanted to tease me. Honestly, I couldn’t take that anymore so I decided to take you.”

“But why…”

“Pussy sensitivity increase by 100 percent.”

I watched her eyes glaze over and she instantly began to shake. Her body was overwhelmed with riding me. I begin to nibble on her neck, with her instinctively unable to fight it off due to her weakness.

“What have you…” she mustered. “Done to…”

“Activate nipple connectivity to pussy wetness,” I said.

“Nipple connectivity to pussy wetness initiated,” she responded in a monotone voice before snapping out of it. “Hold up, what the hell was that?” she said returning to consciousness.

“Don’t worry, you’re about to see,” I said as I removed her shirt and unsnapped her bra.

“These titties look so delicious. Let me take a lick,” I said.

As my tongue flickered up her left nipple, I instantly watched as she moaned. I felt her pussy get wetter due to the ability to ride back and forth easier on my dick, despite my size.

“Not bad,” I said. Let me lick the other one.

“Please don’t,” she mustered before I licked her right one.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk,” were the next words out of her mouth.

I circled my dick round and round in her pussy before my next comment.

“If licking your nipple did that, I wonder what this will,” I said before I smirked.

I grabbed her back and forced her nipple on my mouth and began to suck on her nipple. Her nails digged in my back and she panted so fucking much. It made me harder.

“Oh shit. Oh shit. What is this?” she said over and over. “I can’t stop from getting this wet. I never…”

I quickly went to her other nipple and sucked on that one.

“Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt,” she said.

As I watched her, I decided to take the next step.

“Activate cum acceptance mode for permanent reprogramming,” I said aloud.

“Cum Acceptance Mode Activated. Waiting for input of specimen for permanent reprogramming,” she said in a monotone voice.

“What….” she said breathing heavily. “What did I just say?

“It doesn’t matter now does it slut?” I responded.

I pushed her back down on my couch and laid on top of her. I began to suck of her nipples and I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy.

“Freeze slut,” I said to her.

Her body locked up, bringing me to the tipping point of releasing my cum inside of her. I gazed into her eyes as I saw them water over with pleasure. But she couldn’t move from that pleasure as my cum raced through her body and bloodstream. Making sure that every little bit of my cum filled her pussy walls, covering every inch. I could sense the next step happening as my body began to adjust.

“You can unfreeze slut,” I said.

Her body began to orgasm immediately, assisting my plan to pump my cum inside of her and to the device. I smiled as I knew she was too weak to resist and that the pleasure I had would be hers soon as well.

Suddenly, the words I’ve been waiting to hear began.

“Cum acceptance mode initiated,” she said in a monotone voice.

I knew what that meant. My cum in her pussy had began to merge with the device.

“What is…” she said before going monotone. “Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 10 percent.”

Instead of offering an explanation like many people do, I decided to pull out a bag I had packed for her.

“Go put this on. I think it’s more appropriate for this situation,” I said.

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 20 percent,” she said in a monotone voice before snapping out of it.

“I can’t… stop myself…” she said, walking to the bag and picking it up.

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 30 percent,” she said again in monotone.

I watched as her arms and legs betrayed her body. She opened the bag and saw a tight, small miniskirt. She began to pull the skirt up inch, by inch, seeing it how it may have been a little smaller than her normal size.

“Please stop doing…” she said before… “Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 40 percent.”

I watched after she finally got the skirt on top of her waist. She reached down and pulled out a mid-riff tank top that barely got over her titties.

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 50 percent,” she said.

“Halfway there,” I replied.

“You’ll never get… away with…” she said.

“Away with what?” I retorted. “I haven’t done anything that you didn’t want to feel. This was your fantasy. This isn’t a trick. This isn’t hypnosis. This is what you wanted. Although hypnosis does sound intriguing…”

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 60 percent,” she said in monotone again.

“I know… you did… something…” she said before reaching into the bag and pulling out a pair of five-inch pumps.

“You know those will look nice on a slut like you.”

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 70 percent,” she retorted in a monotone.

“I am… not a…”

“A what?” I said.

“A slut,” she responded.

“You were able to get that out huh? I’m impressed,” I said. “You know what, you’re not one. Not one just yet.

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 80 percent,” she said again in monotone.

“Dammit, I can’t stop that. I can’t stop myself or my body,” she continued.

I watched as she stepped into the heels. I got instantly turned on knowing that she was there looking like my good little slut.

“You know what?” I said. “Put your hair into two long pigtails quickly,” I commented.

“I will not…” she said before her hands and arms betrayed her. Her legs forced her to learn how to walk in the heels quickly as she had to get the hairbands to put the pigtails up.

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 90 percent,” she said in a monotone as she finished the pigtails.

“What are you going to do… to.. me..” she said.

“I’m not going to do a thing at all. Remember, this is all for you.”

I looked at my phone and saw the progress of the upload nearing completion.

“Ninety-eight percent, ninety-nine percent,” I said under my breath.

I turned to her.

“Cum Acceptance Reprogramming 100 percent,” she said in a monotone. “Triggering orgasm confirmation.”

She looked at me.

“Orgasm confirmation,” she said. “Please don’t…”

That was all that she could say before the orgasm began.

Using the phone, I locked her feet in place and put her hands behind her head. Her body began to shake and I could smell her pussy. I quickly moved to where she was and took a lick of her click to taste the wetness that she could no longer stop from flowing. I slid my fingers inside of her, rubbing her clit as I kissed her neck. After a couple of rotations inside of her pussy, I returned to my seat on the couch and watched her orgasm subside.

Her tone completely changed. Her arms dropped to her side and she looked straight ahead. There were no thoughts, no actions. Just pure bliss.

“Sluttification program complete,” she said in a monotone voice. “Initiating test sequence.”

I watched in delight as she looked to return back into a normal person, but I knew she was different. I knew every bit of it and knowing that she knew it as well but couldn’t help it was even more.

“I need your dick,” she said as she walked over to me, rubbing on my chest and laying on the couch as I sit up. “I need it now.”

“Then why don’t you have a taste?” I responded.

She smiled as she took it out once again and without using her hands, slid my dick in her mouth as she tasted it. She forced it down her throat and even with my hand on her head, she never came off of it.

So I decided to cum I her mouth. She never missed a drop of that either.

After my release, I decided to make sure my program was up to snuff. I took my dick out of her mouth and instructed her to sit up.

“Return to normal with the caveat that you enjoy looking like a slut around me,” I said.

Her eyes blinked and she smiled. She sat on my lap with her pantiless skirt.

“So, what are we going to watch tonight?” she said as she grinded her pussy against my crotch while facing the television.

Best invention ever.