The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Project Sluttification

Part 2 — Bestie comes over

It went so well… too well…

As I sat with my back against the headboard, I could only think how successful the chip on her body was.. Project Sluttification was a success…

As she slept peacefully, I picked up my phone and looked at the app attached to it… I saw the chip monitoring her and her vitals, her mindset.. I saw her free will and resistance as well, knowing that she was sleeping because I made her body go to sleep and she couldn’t resist it…

That was a turn on…

I’ve always been fascinated with control and making a woman do as I ask… and now, the little chip and experimentation was a success… I had duplicates already ready to go… and I knew she had some very attractive friends to look at…

But first, I wanted to make sure I got me an additional thrill…

I opened up the app and woke up her… forcing her to sit up in the bed… she did so, eyes wide awake… I allowed her to speak of her free will but not move from this position…

“I knew you liked me, but this is just immoral,” she said to me. “I am doing this and I can’t stop myself. This is against all ethical codes and the right of human nature…”

I quickly hit the preset button on my app… “Execute morning protocol.”

I watched as her eyes glazed over momentarily before her body began to betray her. I watched as she got on her hands and knees in between my legs and began to stroke my dick.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this. I can’t believe…”

My dick entered into her mouth to halt that conversation quickly…

Each bob up and down on my dick intercepted her statements…

“I just can’t…. believe that I… am… I can’t… can’t stop…. Sucking… “

I grabbed the back of her head and forced her to feel my growth in between her lips… she couldn’t take it anymore as I exploded and shot my cum like a geyser in her mouth… making sure that the ejaculation was a success… it also served as a duel purpose because it reinforced the programming of the microchip.. I didn’t know if another man’s sperm inside of her bloodstream could alter control of her mind and body.. and I wasn’t going to take that chance to find out if it would…

After cumming in her mouth, the morning protocol continued, as she was forced to swallow every drop and then lick her lips… she stroked my dick as I could tell she didn’t want to do it… then, came the straddle on my body.. my big dick, ready to plunge inside of her…

I looked and watched as she pleaded me to stop.. but my dick arched deeper inside of her… curving and all capturing her pussy, her pussy juices.. every tick of her clit serving as a reminder that she had to give it up to me… and knowing that made me even harder…

I watched as her body adjusted to my dick and she began to ride me back and forth… nonstop and she put her hands on my chest…

“Shit, I can’t stop.. I have to ride you.. why are you..” she said before her bones started to sound like they were cracking…

Well, the grinding at least..

And as she rode harder and harder, she was starting to reach her climax and wanted to orgasm.. and then, I knew what was going to happen…

“I wanna cum.. I wanna cum.. I need to..” before her mind went blank momentarily…

In a monotone voice, she said what the morning protocol was programmed to do…

“Orgasm denial and satisfaction denial initiated. Morning protocol complete.”

Damn, that got me hard as she woke up from her slight trance.

“Shit, what the fuck?” she yelled at me before getting off my dick. “I can’t believe that you will get your satisfaction and leave me here wanting more and more and now I can’t cum or orgasm. I’m going to kick your ass you son of a…”

“Orgasm slut,” I quickly retorted.

I watched as her body fell to the floor with the overshowering of pleasure rushed through her body at once. I was glad to see that my voice control was still as effective as it was previously.

But the best part was watching her masturbate helplessly and trying to make herself cum. I enjoyed looking at her and seeing that she wanted to squirt and wanted to be fucked again. And knowing that I could control her slutty self and do as I pleased and she couldn’t resist just made this more pleasurable.

And secretly, I knew she wanted it as well.

“Stop orgasming. It’s time for some fun,” I said.

She quickly snapped out of her mindless pleasure and stood up. She knew not to make any sudden moves because frankly, it wasn’t in her best interest.

And yet, it was.

With my microchip a success, I wanted to make sure that other ones were just as affective, but this time, with a full body override where it took a shortcut to the brain without the need of my cum for the first hour.

With it being the weekend and knowing her and her traits, it was only a matter of time when her best friend would come over to do some art painting. With both her and the bestie of the organizers as Paint Night for her girls group, this would be a good test.

I had her dress in her normal clothes and for purposes of this recap, I’m going to just call her bestie “Bestie.” Just like every weekend, Bestie came over and strolled in before. I was behind the kitchen counter fixing me a bowl a cereal while she and Bestie were discussing what the subject matter would be for the next paint night.

I glanced at my phone app to see that all was going according to plan. She was still under my commands and couldn’t resist following my plan to a tee. Bestie was sitting there in her tight jeans and v-cut halter top, letting her titties be a tease. I decided to begin to make sure she followed this takeover of Bestie to the letter.

A simple push of the app saw her eyes glaze over and her conversation change when talking about the subject matter of painting.

“I think we should do something a little more adventurous,” she said right on cue to Bestie.

“Like what?” Bestie replied.

“I think we should paint somebody nude,” she said.

“Nude?” Bestie replied. “That is.. um.. .adventurous….”

Bestie was hesitating, which was expected. I jus continued to eat my bowl of cereal with my phone on one side of the counter and a newspaper on the other, using it as a diversion of course.

“But who would we get to.. pose nude?” Bestie questioned.

“Why, you of course,” she replied.

“Oh no, that’s not my thing,” Bestie replied.

“Come on, you know you’re kinky and like that type of stuff,” she replied.

“That’s not me and nor will it be me,” Bestie retorted.

Hence my cue to walk over and become a little more inquisitive on the topic.

“What are you two arguing about this time?” I asked.

“We talking about paint night and I want to paint someone nude,” she said. “I want Bestie to be nude.”

“And I don’t want to do it and refuse to do it,” Bestie responded. “It’s not my thing.”

I decided to string along the tease just a little bit longer.

“Surely you must be kidding with your banging ass body and not wanting to show it off?” I said. “You would look good nude. Besides, it’s only going to be women here.”

“It may only be women, but it’s still my body,” Bestie responded.

“Well you know, there is a way we can compromise,” I said.

“How so?” Bestie responded.

“Like this.”

I quickly got on top of Bestie and slid the chip under her earlobe. I activated it on my phone and watched her body go into a shock. I also allowed her to watch while she couldn’t attempt to stop it.

“I’m so sorry!” she said. “I couldn’t stop what I was doing and he was making me suggest that.”

Bestie looked at me and at her. Bestie’s body shook and I looked at my app on the phone. It only took a few seconds but the chip had infiltrated Bestie’s body.

And when Bestie’s eyes glazed over, I knew she was captured.

“So, as I was saying…”

“What the fuck you do to me?” Bestie responded, but realized she couldn’t yell. “Hold up. Why is my voice so low… why is..”

“Why aren’t you naked right now?” I asked Bestie.

I opened the app and made sure she stroked my dick because she knew what was about to happen. I watched Bestie began to take off her clothes in front of me.

“What the fuck? I can’t stop?” she said as her v-cut shirt came off. “Shit why am I doing this, why am I so horny?”

“You like that don’t you?” I said as she was stroking my dick.

“I can’t stop myself,” Bestie continued as she unsnapped the button her jeans. “This shit isn’t right. What have you done to me?”

I just stared as she continued to strip until she was clearly naked and standing in front of me.

“You know, she was right,” I said to Bestie. “You do look good naked.”

“I don’t know what the fuck is going on but this has to stop!” Bestie said. “Give me back my clothes! I don’t know how or what’s going on but you and her are one sick couple!”

Maybe I was sick.. but not sick to the point where I wasn’t going to enjoy myself. But I knew that in order to take the chip to the next level, it would need my cum. And I new how I could get it inside of her.

Using the app, I made Bestie drop to her knees in between my legs. Bestie couldn’t move as she stroked my dick in front of her and watched it get harder.

“Now Bestie, just like her, you’re going to be so much fun to play with. I’ve been dreaming of having a wonderful plethora of sluts to serve and fuck me. The thought of it gets me so hard,” I added as my dick rubbed against the side of her face.

“Fuck you,” she said.

“Nah, you don’t deserve that.. yet…” I responded…

As my dick grew harder, I used the app to open Bestie’s lips. I watched in delight as tears came down her face as my dick entered into her mouth. Although, I didn’t tell her to suck my dick just yet. Just to wrap her lips around it.

I knew what was going to make me cum and cum enough to reprogram Bestie.

I looked at her and released the mindset, but had her continue to stroke my dick.

“Why are you making me and Bestie do this?” she said. “This isn’t right. Having me do these things were bad enough in the first place, but now her?”

“Well, I needed to make sure these things worked and that I knew how powerful my chip was, but for now, let me cum in Bestie’s mouth.”

I looked at both of them, knowing that they couldn’t stop what they were about to do. And that made me harder.

I used the app and begin to make her grab the back of Bestie’s head. I also used the app to make Bestie suck my dick.

“Please don’t make me do this,” she said, as her hands betrayed her and she begin to push Bestie’s head up and down on my dick.

Over and over each pump reminded me that these young ladies couldn’t stop themselves. It was turning me on knowing that they were under my control and the shit was turning me on even more. Each pump, each suck… I looked up and saw her crying because she was forcing Bestie to suck my dick. Bestie was tearing up because she couldn’t stop.

And I decided to do one better.

“Bestie I’m sorry I can’t stop,” I made her say. “I can’t stop my body from making you suck his dick..”

And then, I hit the switch on her..

“But sucking his dick will make you a good little fuck toy like me and you’re going to like it for the rest of your life,” she said to her Bestie before realizing the words that came out of her mouth.

Bestie’s eyes got wide open and that’s when my load shot inside of her mouth. Meanwhile, she held Bestie’s head down as programmed and couldn’t pull it off until my cum shot inside Bestie’s mouth and she swallowed.

She grabbed Bestie’s chin and tilted it backwards as I pulled my dick out, holding her lips closed.

“Swallow Bestie,” she said, unable to control the words that came out of her mouth.

I sat and watched as her Bestie tried to fight it. And then, I forced her to put her pussy lips on Bestie’s lips, essentially preventing any cum from regurgitating back up because if my cum did come back up from Bestie’s mouth, it would shoot in her pussy and just strengthen my control over her.

Damn, I had thought of nearly everything.

And then, Bestie swallowed.

I watched as she got off of Bestie’s lips and sat on the couch, palms down and staring forward in a trance. Bestie began to quiver and shake on the floor as I watched the app and the percentage rise of control from the chip. Similar to her, it reached 100 percent with no issues.

“Sit on the couch beside her,” I told Bestie. “And sit just like her.”

Bestie did as instructed. I looked into both of their eyes. I could see both the fear and pleasure from them.

“Initialize synchronization,” I said.

“Synchronization initialized,” they both said in unison.

“Cum and squirt.”

Instantly both of them began to masturbate at a rapid pace. The thing is that their bodies moved harmoniously with each stroke of their pussy. They masturbated identically and eventually, they squirted and came uncontrollably on the couch at the same time.

“Make note,” I said into my phone. “Chips have the ability to unify bodies and pacing,” I said. “Deactivate synchronization.”

“Synchronization deactivated,” they both said, but remained exhausted with their hand between their legs that were spread due to there recent venture.

I walked over and sat between the two ladies, pulling their hair back to see that the chips had fully integrated into their body and were unrecognizable, even to the microscopic eye.

“I guess it’s time for work I said,” as I tapped the app.

Instantly, both women got on their hands and knees on the couch, each facing me as I sat between. Both stroked my dick and then took turns sucking my dick. I gave them a few moments to say what’s on their mind…

“Damn this big dick of yours,” she said. “I don’t know why but you got me sprung and I can’t stop.”

“Fuck you,” Bestie said as she bobbed up and down on my dick. “Somebody is going to find out.. somebody…”

I hit the app button again and watched both of their eyes glazed over as entranced zombies as they took turns sucking my dick.

“Hmm.. no free will and two sexy sluts giving me blowjobs.. priceless…”

I came one more time and made both of them lick the cum off the side of my dick up to the tip and made sure they cleaned it up with their lips as well. I pushed the app button and forced both to fall asleep on each one of my thighs.

“The wonders of technology,” I said as I leaned back and put both of my hands behind my head.