The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Project Sluttification

Part 3 — Bossy

It’s been a couple of months since the prototype of the microchip has been used. The effects of it still greatly influences my first two subjects and even without using the item, it still makes a strong impact on them today with minimal usage. Still, these past two months I continued to dive deeper, wondering what sources I can use to make this chip an even more pleasurable experience, specifically for me.

I used the past couple of months and had encoded a preprogram into the microchip. This was a scripted program that could be altered a variety of ways depending on who activated in and who implemented it. Still, as with most things, it needed testing. I knew who could fulfill that role.

We all heard fantasies of stories about mind controlling the boss and persuading them to fund projects. While I had no issue getting my research funded because it was deemed a medical enhancement that could manipulate and move matters of the mind, the specific details were kept in my files alone as we know the “dangers” that could happen if it fell into the wrong, or more likely, unethical hands. That was why one of my supervisors was upset with me. She didn’t like the fact that I had a lot of this pull over something she couldn’t oversea. And it pissed her off. Still, was a looker. Breasts that were 34C, long legs, she often kept it hidden from others due to the professional nature of the company. Still, I know that she had wanted as many details of the project I had, keeping a special open door policy for me anytime I had more information on it.

I think today would be a good day for it.

I took the elevator up to the executive suite where she kept her office. As always, there was nobody on the floor as appointments are often needed to even access the area. Still, my keycard had enough pull to go up there whenever possible. With a little influence over security, I had all cameras, microphones, and alert systems disconnected from that floor.

As I stepped off the elevator, I walked up to the administrative assistance. She was a young intern, barely in her 20s, but had a few years of knowing the ins and outs. She looked up at me and knew the reason why I was there. She hit the intercom buzzer, letting “Bossy” know I was there. After I was approved to go in, I took one of my older microchips and slapped it quickly on the back of her neck. Her body convulsed for a couple of minutes before a blank gaze appeared over her face.

“Do not let anybody in here for any reason,” I instructed. “You will act completely normal and redirect all calls to her voicemail. You will get horny knowing that you want to be the one in there about to get used but it will be your boss instead, but you will keep your arousal as secretive as possible as you work. Do you understand?”

The intern nodded slowly as I entered into the boss’ office.

“I’ll attend to that situation later,” I whispered to myself.

As I entered the executive suite, it was the same as it has ever been. A 22-floor, top-of-the-building office overlooking downtown with a picturesque view of the waterfront, along with a couch, television, and every other amenity that you can possible think of.

“So, you’ve finally made your way up here after my requests for the last six months for more information on your project,” Bossy said, as she jotted down notes on her notepad.

“Well, work called and I didn’t want to give you details on a project that could be defunct, or could be even more harmful to the general population,” I retorted. “But we all know patience is a virtue and well worth it.”

We made small talk about how our lives been doing, while I stared subconsciously at her body under her gray business suit, hearing the clack of her heels as she sat behind the desk.

“So, care to explain to me what the secrecy is about?” Bossy asked.

“Well, I have been working something that could help with the advancement in curing neurological diseases,” I responded. “It’s still in the testing phases and recalculations are keen… but…”

“Did you bring some of your samples?” Bossy quickly interrupted.

Damn. That didn’t take long for her to live up to her name.

“I did,” I responded. “But I don’t think that we have entered the human testing phases and…”

“For goodness sake,” Bossy interrupted again. “For the last half a year you have been piddling in your office, fiddling with electronics, and doing research and you’re telling me when we should expand into certain testing phases?”

Yep. That’s Bossy. So predictable and gullible.

“Let me see what it looks like,” Bossy said.

I pulled a small white ring-size box out of my right pocket. I approached Bossy’s desk and slowly opened it, showing her the nearly microscopic chip.

“Damn, that’s small,” Bossy said. “Well, what the hell does it do?”

Sheesh, first she orders me to show her and then she asks me what the hell it does.

“I told you it studies the brain and senses when things aren’t aligned. This breakthrough could be useful in helping curtail seizures, Alzheimer’s Disease, and who else knows,” I responded.

She looked at even more.

“And you sure it can do these things?” she asked.

“I’m hopeful it does, but I won’t know until I have some more time.”

“More time?” she essentially screamed. “Six months is plenty of time and if you have developed this small thing, there has to be a lot of technology built into it.”

“There is,” I responded. “But I don’t think there is no human capable of withstanding the effects or even side effects of it right now…”

“That’s bullshit,” she said. “All I have to do is put out an ad with a good enough price tag and there will be somebody gullible enough for it.”

As expected, she picked the box up from me and was able to set the microchip on her fingertip.

“Besides, what can come of this thing anyway?” she said as she raised it up to her eyebrows.

That’s when I made my move. I pushed her hand, forcing her finger into her forehead as the microchip. The device was just below her hairline as it began to lock in place. Meanwhile, I looked at Bossy’s face as she was shocked what was done but before anything else could happen, I crossed my fingers and hoped the program I had preinstalled would work.

And so it began.

I watched as Bossy’s lips closed as she stepped from around her desk quietly. I watched as she unbuttoned her jacket and tossed it aside to the floor. Next came her white blouse, quickly tossed in the pile as her red bra was exposed. Her hands methodically moved to her pants where they were unbuttoned, and she wiggled her hips to slide them down. Stepping out of the pants revealed fresh, red panties that matched her bra. As I tried to remember what I had preprogrammed, she kept her heels on as she walked back to her desk and cleared it off. With the desk cleared, she crawled on top and got on her hands and knees doggie style and held that position.

“So far, so good,” I said. “Now let’s see if the automatic program kicks in.”

Sure enough it did.

As Bossy was doggie style on the desk, I heard her mouth began to open and she began to talk.

“Subject ready for key input,” she said in a monotone voice. “Subject requires to verifications to confirm.”

That was my cue. I walked over to Bossy and pulled down her jaw, opening her mouth. She didn’t move at all as she was in her wonderful position. With my dick fully erect, I arched it inside of her mouth and held the back of her head. Her lips locked on my dick as I pumped in and out of her mouth. Her body never moved as I fucked her mouth nonstop, making sure to arch it in her throat and to make sure that I am pleasured as well. Looking at her glazed over eyes and taking it with no resistance, I came in her mouth and made sure it shot down the back of her throat. I made sure to grab her jaw and tilted her head back, making sure the cum is deep down in her throat.

“Subject has received first sample for verification,” she said after swallowing. “Confirm acceptance of verification?”

“Accept sample,” I responded.

“Sample accepted and confirmed,” Bossy said. “Second verification needed. Please continue with next sample.”

I smiled and walked behind Bossy. Her ass, high in the air and so nice and perky. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, knowing that she wasn’t going to go anywhere. I could smell her pussy getting wet as I took my tongue and took one lick of it. I looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror as she continued to be in a trancelike state. That turned me on so much as I slid her red panties to the side and inserted my dick in her pussy.

I pumped my dick slowly in and out, making sure that my dick would leave that wonderful impression inside of her. As I did, I could only imagine her not being able to resist as she took all of my dick like a pro. Each stroke deeper as Bossy’s pussy got wetter and phatter at the same time. How was that possible? I don’t know, but I wasn’t going to complain.

I released my cum inside of her as I pushed her head face down on the desk. She didn’t resist and she didn’t move. She took it all. My cum dripped inside of her pussy and then as I pulled slowly out, her pussy lips closed, but I could see the perspiration from her body from the pleasure.

“Second sample submitted,” Bossy said. “Accept sample?”

“Accept sample,” I responded.

“Sample accepted. Verification process complete,” she said.

“Good,” I thought to myself.

“Any additional programming requested?”

“You know it,” I said.

For the next 30 minutes, I begin uploading a few things into Bossy’s protocol and mindset. It was going to be a lot of fun, but I wanted to make sure that she understood what was going on.

I slid my dick back inside of her and began fucking her from the back.

“Activate,” I said.

Instantly, Bossy snapped out of her trancelike state. She recognized what was happening.

“What the…” she mustered before the pleasure overtook her.

Her head instantly looked up and she saw herself getting fucked by me from the back. She couldn’t scream for help. She couldn’t move. She had to take it doggie style. And she had to take all my dick.

I enjoyed watching her face as she was moaning and her fingernails were digging into the desk.

“You know, you asked why my project wasn’t ready for human testing and this is the reason why,” I told Bossy. “There could be side effects and you’re experiencing one now.”

Bossy tried to resist the pleasure but she couldn’t. I enjoyed knowing she did it to herself because of her impatience. But there was something else I wanted to try.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and Bossy was quickly able to sit on the edge of the desk. She regathered her thoughts.

“How could you?” she said. “I can’t wait to tell..”

“Tell who?” I asked. “You going to explain that you wanted me to fuck you?”

“I wanted to fuck you?” she responded, laughing a little at the same time. “What I’m going to tell them is that I arched my back with my ass high in the air and spread my pussy wide and told you to take it..”

She covered her mouth when she heard the words come out of her mouth. That turned me on as well.

“What the fuck?” she said.

“I told you, anytime you try to tell someone what happens, it’s going to be you telling them that you enticed me,” I responded. “Nice isn’t it?”

She growled at me.

“Good bitch,” I said.

Bossy quickly got on the floor on her hands and knees. She begin to bark in a high-pitch voice as I watched her try to get mad. But all her words came out as barks.

I walked over to Bossy with my dick hard as an iron rod. When I pulled my dick out and put it to Bossy’s mouth, she instantly engulfed it. And she knew what she was doing.

I watched as her lips massaged my dick and my balls. Fuck, this was going extremely well.

Finally, it was time for the final coup de grace. I pulled my dick out of her mouth.

“I can’t believe that just happened,” Bossy said. “I can’t believe you’ve taken me to this place I could never have imagined going to.

“Well, how about this then?”

I grabbed Bossy and forced her down on her couch. As I crawled on top of her, I knew the program from the microchip made her want me more. At the same time, I wanted to test out one more subliminal message.

After giving her pussy a lick, which froze her up for a second. She watched me as I slid my dick inside of her.

“Please… don’t do… don’t put it…” she mustered out before the next line she spoke. “Input for subject accepted. You may now modify subject as necessary.”

I could only watch as my preprogramming and post-programming had worked without any setbacks, other than time itself.

“Clear all memories from subject’s mind of actions that took place today,” I said. “Acceptance via mouth or pussy is still acceptable from subject for programming. Subject is to enact these in 15 minutes and return to normal duties and dress upon time limit expiration.”

“Subject has received commands,” Bossy said. “Please remove confirmation device to initiate 15-minute time limit.”

I slowly pulled my dick out of Bossy’s pussy, seeing it drip wet. I watched as Bossy took a few deep breaths.

“Fifteen minute preparation beginning,” she said.

Bossy stood up and walked over to her sink, beginning to clean her pussy and wipe her face down. Shortly afterwards, she began to put on her suit again.

I walked out the door and closed it behind me and looked to see the intern still working.

“When she comes out, tell her nothing of importance came about,” I instructed the intern. “After that, you will act completely normal and head home, but not remove the chip.”

The intern nodded. But I wanted to do one more little thing.

Right at the 15-minute mark, I simulated coming off the elevator. At that time Bossy had just walked out the office and glanced at the intern with a question.

“Hey, hold up!” I said to Bossy. “I got something to show you.”

“Not now, it’s the end of the day,” she responded. “Your project is going to have to wait until afterwards.”

Bossy got on the elevator as I looked over to the Intern and smile.

“I guess we know the updated version of the microchip works,” I said.

I looked over to the Intern…

“As for you…”

The End of Part 3