The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Kacy

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Six: He Didn’t Account for His Super Powered Girlfriend

She never showed up for the play. Of course, I was worried when I didn’t see her car in the parking lot, but when they announced that Ashley was sick and had been replaced, I really began to lose my cool.

If those two psychos hurt her, I would kill them. ‘Calm down,’ I told myself, ‘at least try calling her before you freak out.’ So, I did; she picked up on the second ring.

“Hello,” she said, her voice mangled.

“Ash,” I was relieved to hear her that I didn’t notice at first just how bad she sounded, “I’m at the play, are you okay?”

“Uhh,” wow, had she been gargling razors? “Not really. Laryngitis. Can barely talk. Sorry.”

“Lemon juice mixed with honey, my Aunt Esther swears by it,” I told her. “God, I’m so sorry you missed your play, you wanted to do this for so long, it just sucks.”

“Yeah,” she rasped, “bet even Bubba thought it would be my big night out.” She chuckled and I winced. “I can’t talk now, hurts too much. Call me later Kace. Love you.”

“Love you too girl, get well soon.” I was shocked at how her voice went from sounding normal earlier today to the mess it became. We disconnected and I was seated alone, in my car, with several hours of time allotted by my parental units for a play I wouldn’t watch. ‘Hmm, what can I do with all this spare time?’

It wasn’t long before I was knocking on James’ door. While he and I had talked over the phone several times since we went at it, this would be the first time I’d seen him in person after we had made love.

Funny how I thought about it that way. ‘Made love,’ like I told him I loved him after we had finished. That wasn’t like me. Not that I have slept around a lot, but I don’t toss out that love word lightly, and I gave it up easily. The word, ah hell, and my clam shell. We needed to talk about that and all the other odd and disturbing things that had gone on lately.

I was smiling when he opened the door, but that turned to worry when he moved his hand from behind the door frame and I saw it was wrapped in bandages. “What happened?”

He looked at me for a long time, until I had the impression that he resembled a wounded animal. ‘His eyes,’ I thought, ‘he’s been crying’.

“I’m sorry Kacy, sorry for so much” he said, and then followed it with something else.

We were seated on his couch, staring at each other. He sighed. “I promise that will be the last time.” He looked away. I picked his injured hand up and gingerly kissed it.

“Kacy—“ his voice was raw.

“Shh. You need this, I want this, let it happen,” I told him. He shut up then. There had been so much I wanted to discuss. About Ashley flashing half the school, her illness, those two assholes in the apartment complex, his hand. None of that seemed important, or as important to me as this. In fact, it seemed as though the memories were already receding.

‘My man is hurting,’ when I thought that I realized how badly I wanted to provide his cure. I kissed him. “Stand up.” We kissed again.

“You are about to find out how lucky of a guy you are,” I said, with some shyness, which surprised me. I am not a shy person, almost as if to prove this point to myself, I said next, “I have a super power. I give head like a pro.” I unbuttoned his pants.

He smiled then, his first of the evening. He nodded his head, as if he had come to some decision and slid his arms down from my shoulders to my tits. ‘Definitely a boob guy,’ which I already suspected from the many times I caught him checking them out over the years. I let him get his fill (or is that feel) before sliding downward along with his pants.

This was the first time I had a real chance to inspect him. He was uncut, which was fine with me, when it comes to dick I don’t discriminate. I’m not a size queen either, but I couldn’t help to note that while he was average length, his girth was above the average I was familiar with. I recalled the feeling of being stretched from before and purred.

I gave the head of his dick a sloppy kiss and then ran my tongue up and down the shaft before popping it in my mouth. His reaction was immediate.

Whether it was from him being uncircumcised, or maybe he was a virgin to oral, or I was just at the absolute top of my head game, or some combination of all three, but he shuddered and moaned right away. He grabbed my hair and tugged; and I knew he was not going to last long.

I massaged his balls and bobbed my mouth up and down on his dick, providing suction at the apex of each stroke in me as I breathed through my nose.

“Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm.” I had to sound like the world’s most erotic car race while all he could manage was gasps and warnings that he was cumming, which caused me to slacken in my attention. I wanted to prolong the pleasure for him. I could see, as I looked up at him, that he had never had a blowjob before. ‘After the pool, was I his first time then too,’ I asked myself, shocked that I hadn’t even thought of the possibility until then, but also felt unbearably light at the notion that whatever happened, he would always remember it fondly. I increased my tempo and he increased his moans.

But all good things must end, so with his final warning I let him orgasm in my mouth. This was something I have never done for any guy and, frankly, was surprised at the taste. Salty and citrusy. I swallowed his little soldiers and smiled up at him, I was unprepared for how quickly he snatched me up.

We held that embrace for a while, long enough I felt the tension flee from his bones. We kissed, and honestly, I found it hot that he’d tongue me after what I just had in my mouth. I was wet and ready but first I had business to tend to.

“What time is it.” He pointed at a clock on the wall above one of the holes that had always been there. “Shit! I gotta call my parents, tell them I’m at Ashley’s and that she’s sick. I get their permission,” I paused to stare intently into his eyes, “it okay with you if I stay here tonight?”

He smiled. “You never have to ask that.”

I made the call and they agreed to let me stay out. I hated lying to them, but they were too strict. I’m not a bad girl, and I’m on the pill, hell, according to the state I’m an adult. My parents just haven’t gotten the memo yet.

James was listening because once the call was done he wrapped his arms around me. “Thanks again for being you,” he told me.

I laughed and pressed my ass against his erection. “I’m yours,” I told him.

He put his hands under my shirt and slid them up, moving my bra in the process. He played with my nipples until they were stiff and erect. “Honestly Kacy, I don’t deserve you.” He kissed me delicately on the nape of my neck. “But I’ll take you all the same.” He picked me up and carried me into his room.

There was some coaching involved and I realized that part of the problem was he thought of girls as these delicate flowers in a field and of himself as a bull. He was too careful, too worried he would break me. Once he got that out of his head he did fine. Bless his heart, he didn’t know that females always find the sweetest pleasure from a little pain.

My man, I was falling for him. Incredible really, considering how annoying I found him to be years ago. I’d be hanging out with Ash and notice him around and he’d always be trying to look up my skirt or down my top. As I felt him harden yet again I had to admit that perversion had its perks and that you could do a lot worse than hooking up with a pervert.

That last time, I rode him and allowed him full access to my tits. He pawed them some but mainly watched them move about. Seeing his reaction to me definitely sped me along though, I orgasmed very early and finished him off with my hand. The way he had looked at me; I knew then that he was falling for me too.

Exhausted, we cuddled. I was the first to mention his sister.

“Ashley should be here.” He wouldn’t meet my eyes. After what we just shared. “What’s wrong?”

“She’s my sister,” he paused, and I could tell he was getting his thoughts together. I tried to spare him the trouble.

“You know I know, right? I don’t care about that stuff. I want you both.”

He sighed. “No, kitten, you don’t mind if I call you that, do you?” Was he changing the subject? I told him I didn’t care. “Alright, what I was saying is you don’t know. You’re a single child. You don’t have a lifetime of looking at someone one way, then seeing them another way when hormones set in. The guilt, the pain, the confusion, trust me, you don’t know.”

“Fair enough, but—“

He cut me off. “No ‘buts’. I want her here too, and I’m realizing more and more that I’ve wanted that for a while now. But it’s complicated, more complicated then I can tell you. Just trust me,” he stopped. “No, I’m suspect on this. Just let it go for now.”

I didn’t get what he was hinting at, but I knew I didn’t want to argue and ruin the mood. I felt safe and secure in his arms, and given the topic we just discussed, I knew that he wouldn’t judge me on other topics.

How liberating I found it, in that moment I understood I had someone I could confess things to and not worry about being judged and condemned. I had thought myself so mature and sophisticated, but I realized all over the world there were people doing this; holding each other in the dark and telling their deepest secrets and desires to each other. It was called being an adult.

I told him. “When her bikini top popped off, I really, really liked seeing her titties. Ash’s nipples are awesome. I hate admitting that, I felt so bad for her, but I want to suck on her titties again something fierce.”

He chuckled. “I know right. I love how big they are. I want to suck on them too.”

“I’ve wanted to see them for a long time. I shouldn’t say this, but part of me was glad it happened even though it hurt her.”

His expression became, wistful. “Oh, I don’t think it bothered her as much as she let on. She loves to act, remember. And she’s been wanting me, and you, to get a look for a while. Besides, I find her embarrassment to be very sexy. What do you think?”

My knee jerk reaction was to think of that as being sadistic, but there I was just considering how free I felt just a minute earlier and knew I was being uptight. So, I gave it some thought. I remembered the feeling of enjoying it and how quickly we had sex after it had happened and how good that sex was.

The answer was obvious. “Umm, I enjoyed it too, though I hated those two shitheads getting to see.”

“Yeah, that sucked.” We looked at each other in the dim light. I knew where he was going next. “Would you be embarrassed if it happened to you?”

‘Who says it hasn’t already,’ I said to myself as I remembered prom from last year and a couple of eventful trips to the beach. I also recalled my prior dislike of him for always trying to peek; and getting upset at Ash when she pulled my shirt up the other day. We were being honest.

“Yes,” I told him, “although not to the point I’d cry about it. Why do you ask?” I’m not naïve, I knew why he asked. He ran his fingers through my hair and caressed my face tenderly.

“I want to show you off. In public, to other men. I want them to want you, and to see you as I have. And I want to know that despite all that, you are mine and I am yours.”

‘Well, it is the time for honesty,’ I thought. I wondered briefly if this was why so many guys lied, afraid to put the darker parts of themselves out there and risk rejection? And maybe why so many girls become disappointed, we lie to ourselves and tell them we like it when we really don’t? Or maybe it is because we are just scared ourselves, deep down, we really, really do like it and that terrifies us? How many of us, raised to be good, want nothing more than to be bad?

“I’d have to think about it,” I could see his disappointment. “Hey cheer up, I promise you I am not judging you and whatever happens, I never run away from anything; you sharing something can’t scare me.”

We kissed. “I know,” he admitted. “Its one of the things I admire about you.” I could tell he wanted to say more; but held back. We continued to kiss until we dozed off wrapped in each other’s arms.