The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Seven: House Broken

“Spread your legs open a little wider,” I whispered, my voice back to full strength, “let him see your panties.”

Mouth parted, eyes vacant, Kacy did as I commanded. We were in our P.E. uniforms; seated on the cold ground beneath a small copse of trees on a gentle hill overlooking the field where our classmates were all horsing around. With the sound of their excited chatter I was free to say what I wanted, no one was paying attention to us.

Well, there was one person watching us. His intentions obvious, Robert Darby was trying, and failing, to circumspectly sneak closer, his gaze locked on to the blonde beauty next to me. As her legs parted further, I saw that his stare and his pace became more urgent. It was bothersome because when we walked out to the field; I used the trigger phrase to take control of her to learn how she and Bubba were coming along. I had just gotten her to describe the feeling of sucking Bubba off when I noticed her nemesis looking over at us.

Now, having her flash her panties was a real test of the level of control hypnotic suggestions could induce, because for years now I had known that Kacy hated Robert Darby with a passion. It had something to do with the fact that they both trained martial arts at the same dojo or whatever and apparently, she lost to him all the time.

“Maybe he’s just better,” I’d say to her and her unbelieving face, yes even she could get embarrassed about something. She would stammer about him cheating by getting woodies while they ‘rolled’ or whatever the terminology was for practice. I looked over at her, legs open wide, the loose-fitting P.E. shorts incapable of hiding her underwear.

Her pink panties were showing. I knew she had on her killer pink combo because as she changed for gym class, I watched her mock strip for me and the girls around us in our little corner of the locker room. Kacy didn’t care, and I found that I didn’t either.

I supposed that was the true power of hypnosis, freeing you from giving a fuck what other people think, the one true inhibition all people share.

“Relax and pretend to sleep on your back, but keep your knees bent and legs open for Robert Darby to see,” I instructed her in a hushed tone. Again, she did as she was told. She wanted him to see, the little minx; otherwise none of my orders would work. ‘I know a secret, I know a secret,’ I sang to myself.

Based on his expression formed from all the little peeks he was taking as he walked closer, Robert knew a secret now too. I should probably add that what Kacy had on underneath her gym shorts was tanga cut briefs, but made from a silk fabric, so they were mostly transparent (I know because I looked when she danced for me in the locker room) so Robert was seeing more of her than he’d ever seen before. The thought that I was showing off Bubba’s girl to another guy in school excited me. ‘He’ll be able to see her pussy soon,’ I judged the angle from which he approached, ‘no telling how many times he’s jacked off dreaming about this.’

“Hello ladies, I just—“

“Shh,” I held a finger to my lips as I cut him off. I gestured towards Kacy. “She’s asleep,” I told him quietly before I motioned him closer. I noted that he positioned himself with an even better view up Kacy’s shorts.

He smiled without turning his head towards me. I could tell from his knitted brow that he had seen and was memorizing her blonde racing stripe, every contour, every fold she had revealed. “So, Robert, what’s tickling your fancy?” I asked him with complete earnestness.

“Well, Ashley I just wanted to let Kacy know that those two morons, Darren and Mike are talking shit about her and you.”

“Oh really, like what?” He hemmed and hawed but eventually I got him to dish some dirt.

“Just the usual crap. They are saying they saw you sunbathing topless, and they are offering money for nudes of Kacy, I guess as revenge. I wanted to warn her to not get caught alone near them.” Despite the cold, he wiped sweat from his forehead. I noticed the bulge in his gym shorts. My brother was bigger.

“Pfft, those liars.” I laughed more for his benefit than for any actual humor. “Look, I’ve gone through umm, a growth spurt,” I told him without batting an eye, “I had some issues with clothing fitting properly.”

“I know,” he chimed in with a mischievous smile, “I saw you last week when not everything was in place.” This conversation had him pull his eyes away from Kacy’s shimmering hooha for a moment.

“As for Kacy, she doesn’t do nudes. What you are looking at now is the most she’s ever shown aside from the people she dates,” I winked at him and giggled as he turned red in the face. He began to walk away but I stopped him.

“Wait, I won’t tell her you peeked, I just want you to be honest, you like what you see?” I put him on the spot.

He adjusted his shorts. “Yes,” he sighed, “it’s one hell of a show.”

“Tell me then, which color do you like best, pink,” I gestured towards Kacy. “Or black?” I parted my legs enough for him to see my black satin panties. I knew what his answer would be, but I enjoyed flirting with him. He was cute and honest, and because he’d never bragged about rubbing all up on Kacy during their BJJ stuff, I figured he wouldn’t tell.

The sweetheart perv that he was, he seemed to honestly consider it. “Pink,” he told me.

“Why?”

He thought it over, which surprised me given the fact that she was his crush, and then he smiled. “There’s more of it to see.”

It took me a minute to get his meaning, the naughty boy, but there was nothing I could say to respond to that. He began to leave but he paused to deliver one last message, “make sure Kacy hears to be careful and tell her if they mess with her to let me know. She isn’t crazy about me but if they put one hand on her I want her to know that I will gladly break their fucking arms.”

I rubbed my throat. I can’t explain my reaction, but his show of chivalry pissed me off to no end. Kacy had my brother, she had Robert, she had god knows how many would-be suitors lining up to be her hero. I thought about leaning over and instructing her to pull her panties to the side, and just show him what she was really all about with her big, plump lips.

I remembered those boys chasing me on this very field. She stepped in front of me.

Instead I nodded, told him that I would let Kacy know about his warning, and watched him walk away. Once he was gone, I had her sit back up. “Robert Darby just saw up your shorts,” I told her; the snark audible in my voice. “How does that make you feel?”

She didn’t shrug, having already been instructed to answer my questions verbally, but she certainly gave off the impression that was what she felt. “Boys are going to look, I don’t mind. I enjoy it when they look at me.”

‘Hmm,’ I thought, ‘this is different.’ Sure, she had always been a flirt and she loved showing off, but flashing the guy she despised? Come to think of it, since when did I go around spreading my legs open for people to see anyway? Hell, Kacy was like me, like almost any girl; taught from a young age how to sit like ladies because boys are disgusting animals who tried to see as much of you as they could. Like seeing a girl’s panties could tell you about their mood or what kind of person they were. I certainly wasn’t wearing black panties because I wanted to be as sexy.

‘Okay,’ I told myself, ‘that’s true some days, and wrong on other’s, but you always loved showing off for Bubba.’ The difference there was that, for me, my brother was the one who’s attention I craved. I knew enough psychology to understand that him looking at me, validated me somehow. And then I remembered Kacy doing her little strip tease in the locker room and it all clicked.

“Muhahaha.” I had to laugh. My brilliant, demented brother had taken mine and Kacy’s natural need to be seen and regarded as beautiful and used it as fuel to get us to show more and more skin. That was how he got me to run around school with my tits hanging out and why Kacy was sitting here with her pink taco nearly flapping in the cold breeze. It was as though hypnotic suggestions could feed on more specific needs and last longer than subliminal messages.

Then there was the more obvious change in Kacy, not caring if Robert Darby looked up her shorts. He hinted that she was big down there and it wasn’t even true. I scooted over so I could see better and, sure, she had a bit of a fat cat, but that didn’t mean she was loose; it’s just boys are jerks for some reason, like the shit heads who talked about my boobs, always trying to cut someone down. There was something there however, something in the feeling behind the notion that resonated with me. Showing her off appealed to me on a level I hadn’t thought possible.

I looked her over, my rival and friend and, hell, lover. ‘Was she really perfect in her own eyes,’ I wondered to myself. ‘She’s not self-conscious about anything, she has no traits she considers flaws?’

I combined that with my other observations about how Bubba prodded us with our own desire to be beautiful, and the male inclination to pick us apart. I had an overall plan and now I could start to sense details. I looked at her empty eyes and I knew that she was mine to get answers from.

“Kacy, tell me what you consider to be your biggest flaw?” I meant to ask about physical imperfections but decided to see what her answer would be.

It took her a while to answer, which I just assumed meant that it had to come from deep within. “I hate how I am selfish sometimes. I knew you wanted to be with your brother, but I still fucked him in front of you. I know you both want to be together, but I am happy you two haven’t hooked up. I’ve gotten to be with both of you but haven’t done much to bring you two back together.”

‘Hohoho,’ I seethed, ‘you dirty bitch.’

“Would you use James’ and mine secret desire against us, as blackmail to keep fucking us or to keep my brother and I apart?” I clenched my fist.

“No, never,” she said quickly.

“But you won’t do much to help us get together either?”

“I…,” the wait went on forever, “I don’t know.

Kacy hadn’t just stepped in front of me. Kacy had stepped between me and Bubba.

‘If I have to hurt her to get what I want I will,’ I thought as I noted the other kids returning to the locker room. It was time to get dressed but what I really wanted was to get Kacy ready for what I now knew had to follow, and for that I’d need my subliminals.

“Kacy, you want to skip the rest of school and go home with me?”

She took no time to answer. “Yes.”

She’d need to take her car and I wasn’t sure I could keep her hypnotized through driving, that couldn’t be safe. I ran my fingers through her hair, I didn’t care if anyone saw. I could bring her back and we could finish the day normally. I could give up on all this hypnosis/subliminal message stuff and enjoy my loving, kind, protective friend and trust that eventually my brother would come around.

I saw it then. After a few months we’d be back to hanging out. Somehow one of us would procure some liquor and we’d get lit. I’d have to make the first move, or maybe Kacy would bring us together. We could have a nice, plain threesome and we would all be friends and relatives with benefits ever after. That was the best-case scenario.

“Yeah, fuck that,” I fumed. “Kacy when I count down from ten, you will leave this state of relaxation and return to me refreshed and knowing that we had planned on skipping the rest of school and going back to my place. Oh, and that Robert Darby peeked up your shorts, saw your panties, and that he thinks you have a big pussy.” My giggle was not kind.

Power Corrupts

Not kind at all.

Between my phone, tablet, and computer I was able to loop three songs continuously, I hoped Kacy liked their hidden lyrics, which were Trust, Submit, and Obey. I felt she needed them too, she was pissed. No girl wants to hear a guy talk about her vag, especially a guy you hate. That comment would serve as a piece of grit in the clam (haha) that would soon be a pearl.

“Fucking Robbie Darby,” she growled as she paced near my stuffed animals, “I should have ripped his little dick right off him. I only look big in comparison to—“

“Kacy,” I said sternly, when she looked at me, I could see anger radiating like an aura. “— is a kinky kitten.” Her eyes closed and I walked her over to the bed. Once seated I closed my own eyes and pictured Bubba.

‘How would he use this,’ I wondered, ‘to try and help me, the big goof. He’d probably try to help Kacy too.’

“Kacy you hear only the three songs playing around you and my voice. All these sounds take you back to the lake, the feeling of peace, only now the water is over your head, you are drifting down to the depths, still breathing. If you trust me this water can’t harm you. Do you trust me completely?”

“Yes.”

‘I’m an actress,’ I told myself, ‘how would I play Bubba? Always looking out for me while looking at me. Protecting me while wanting me and hating myself for that because… because why?’

“As the water becomes colder and darker, so does your sense of peace grow. Your love for me keeps you warm, correct?”

“Yes,” she said as I kissed her neck.

“We played pretend as children, I want to play pretend now, will you join me?”

“Yes,” she said as I stroked her hair.

‘Come between he and I,’ I fumed. How to approach this or, rather, who to be to best handle this? Not just me, but her.

“In this room, when it is just you and me, you are no longer Kacy, you are Kitten. Say your new name.”

“Kitten,” she murmured.

“You are Kitten because you are warm and purr when you are petted, purr for me Kitten.”

“Mmmmmm,” was her reply as my fingers played in her hair. It was working. I could make her into my very own instrument!

“You are Kitten because in this room when you are good you get treats. Now lay back on the bed.” I unbuttoned her pants and gently slid them down her long, tanned legs and pulled her panties to the side, before I unbuttoned her long sleeve blouse and removed it and her bra.

‘Guys try to degrade us because they want us more than anything else and that scares them. They covet what they see,’ I stole a line from a movie and put it in the train of my thoughts. If Bubba wasn’t the right example there were plenty of bad guys to choose from to pretend to be. A jerk, an asshole, a dominant male, a true-blue sadist.

It was just acting

I plugged in my wand vibrator, settled in beside her and took her right tit in my mouth, then turned on my chick stick as it was pressed against her clit.

“Unnn… uhhhhhh oh,” she moaned.

I stopped and whispered in her ear, “what you just felt is what you will feel in this room every time I tell you that it is time for your treat, only it will last until I tell you to stop.” I turned it on and after a few moments back off. “Kitten, it is time for your treat.”

She moaned once more and then I turned on the vibrator yet again. “Nnn uhhhnn ummmmmmm.” Her face and chest went red. I thought of what I wanted Bubba to do to me and I knew it would serve my purpose, I only needed to turn the dial and send a message. ‘She wants Bubba for herself,’ I grumbled. I set the wand aside and grabbed her now erect nips and pinched them.

“This is petting for Kitten,” I told her as she grunted. I reached down and tugged hard on her clit. She raised up, a scream visibly warred with her moans and purrs to escape, I covered her mouth.

“Mmmrpph!” She inhaled. “Mmmrrrrrrph!” Kitten had tears in her eyes. She shuddered.

I cradled her head to my chest. “Shh, you may stop, now only mewl for me, Kitten.” As she complied with her soft cries, I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled a tit out of my bra. “You are Kitten because you like to drink milk.” I pushed my breast on to her lips and she suckled. “The milk you taste is the sweetest thing you’ve ever had. You love it and would do anything I ask to drink it, isn’t that right Kitten?”

“Yes,” she croaked. I saw her. She was gasping, covered in sweat. Bubba would feel pity. Bubba would save her. I put two fingers inside her pussy. She was tight.

“Kittens like to be pretty, but you are Kitten because you have a big pussy. It’s not pretty at all, you can only be a pretty kitty when I pet you!” I flicked her clit with my thumb.

“Unnn nggg.” I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the wand and began to push its thick, bulbous head inside her. Cooked in her own juices it was still a struggle, but it did make it in. I was stretching her out and from her breathing I knew.

“You love this?”

“Y-Yes,” she whimpered.

I saw her. I was acting. I was pretending to take this beautiful, strong, vibrant girl; my best friend, my rival, and tear her apart. I grabbed her breasts.

“Bad, ugly Kitten. You are only pretty when I pet you!” I saw I had nicked her clit with a fingernail. She was bleeding. I bent down and lapped up the blood. “You are Kitten because you have your own cat nips.” I laughed as I twisted her nipples again.

She cried out. I returned to the vibrator and continued to push until only the cord showed.

“You are Kitten because you have a tail.” I glanced at the mirror over my dresser. My eyes were hooded, I flicked my tongue at my reflection. My throat burned slightly, it sounded almost as if I made a hissing noise. My middle finger slid down her taint and I contemplated giving her a tail for real. I pulled the device back out of her and giggled as the air trapped inside her baby box leaked out.

I heard a car door shut outside and something in the mirror winked. I saw me, and I wasn’t acting. I sighed once, put on my best smile and started getting Kitten, err, Kacy, cleaned up and ready. The look on her face was a combination of exhaustion and arousal. I leaned forward and whispered, “tomorrow we will skip school again.”

‘It has to be anticipation that makes her tremble so much,’ I thought.

To Be Continued