The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Kitten

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Nine: Putting on A Show

I turned to the side and smoothed the skirt out with my hands. In the mirror I still saw myself as bulky somehow, although I certainly didn’t feel it. ‘Maybe it’s this full-length mirror Bubba bought,’ I reasoned. I laughed, ‘I wonder how many girls across the world blame their mirrors for how they look?’

Still, if I was going to insist that he purchase a new one after his last one broke, I probably should have gone with him to try it out. I didn’t know he’d get two, one for the bathroom and one full length for his bedroom. It was sweet that he wasn’t conceited to the degree he wanted them for himself, but it was a mark of “experience” that a single guy had stuff at his place for a girl to see to her needs.

‘Speaking of seeing to my needs,’ I tugged down on the tube skirt to fully cover my ass, which almost caused my boobs to pop out of the low-cut portion. ‘Jesus what was I thinking when I bought this, never mind I knew what I was thinking.’ I smiled. “Mmmhmmm.” I knew why I bought it. I thought of Bubba rock hard as he’d watch me expose myself in public. The thrilling part was in the realization that his kink was mine, also.

“Kacy, you ready in there?” He called me from the living room.

“It’s Kitten,” I reminded him. ‘How difficult is it for him to remember that I am his pet?’ I put on his jacket, the black leather meshed well with my red dress and heels. It wasn’t long before I could smell his scent, his aftershave and sweat and something musky, masculine. I purred. “I’ll be in there in a minute,” I yelled back.

I blew a loose strand of hair out of my face. ‘Try to rush me, will you,’ I tugged the dress back down until the barest hint of my areolas showed. I knew he’d like that. He’d want to touch, feel, taste. He was insatiable once aroused. ‘It’s my job to keep him that way.’ I nodded at my reflection.

Damn right.

I looked over the various outfits assembled on the bed. I had already tried them on and matched them with the accessories I thought would work best. I recalled when Bubba had shown me the videos, he wanted me to make and post, on a popular online video hosting site, “clothing reviews” was the basic designation. Plenty of the popular ones that girls watched were legit. Then, however, were the ones that guys watched.

I walked into the living room and waited for him to pick his jaw off the floor. I felt myself grinning, his opinion of me was like energy, I could run all day just off that one expression of lust.

‘Well, not just lust,’ he got off his couch and wrapped me in a hug. My ribs creaked. “Urk.”

He kissed me. “You look perfect,” he told me. “Here check out how this will operate.” He walked me over to the entertainment center. On its own shelf, a few feet above the floor, sat the digital camera. It was wireless. On the shelf above it was my laptop, showing the video display from the camera. On the couch, where I already knew Bubba would be sitting out of frame, was his laptop where he could see the same feed.

Basically, my job was to pretend that the camera was the viewer sitting at home (or wherever) watching me from the precise angle the camera was. I walked up to it and knelt to eye level. “Back up a few steps and try it,” he instructed. I did; and let my legs part slightly as I bent my knees, and I could see, even with the substandard lighting, an overt flash of the black thong I wore under the dress was revealed.

“Nice, you want to practice some more?”

“Nah, all the outfits I have to wear, might as well start now. By the way, this camera looks expensive, where did you get it from?”

He was back at his laptop, typing away. He looked up. “Oh, I borrowed it from my parents. Don’t worry I got my own memory card for it, nothing we do here will be saved on it.”

I smiled like the cat that ate the canary. “Why, did you tell your parents you were going to use their camera to get kinky with your girl?” He sputtered and I let him off the hook. Still, I felt compelled to ask him, “so, if you went back home did you see Bobbi? Have you two talked yet?”

“I told them the camera was for a school project. Bobbi, um—” he looked pensive, “Thanksgiving is next week, I’ll be there for part of the day, maybe longer. We’ll see how things go. After that though, I was wondering if I could get invited to your place, I want to meet your parents.”

“Aww,” I couldn’t help myself, I felt warm and light, “this mean we are getting serious.” I held my hand up before he could reply. “No worries, I’ll get you an invitation, but you have to promise me you’ll talk to Bobbi and straighten things out. It’s tearing me up seeing you two not resolve this.”

“I’ll try, but no promises.” He returned his attention back to his laptop.

‘Ah well,’ I thought, ‘was worth a shot.’ “Alright Bubba, start recording.” He gave me a thumbs up and I waved at the camera.

“Hello, welcome to Kitten’s clothing reviews. As time goes on, I’ll do videos on make-up, life style advice, even some of my daily routines and work outs. Today though, I want to model my outfits for the week. I hope you enjoy the show.” I waved again and winked before turning around slowly.

Once I was certain I had all angles covered, I faced the camera again and held out my palm. This would be where Bubba would list the name of the clothing I had on, the price, and the store it was purchased from. It was a nice way to demonstrate that I was doing an actual review. Then I stepped forward, leaned over and pushed my necklace closer to the camera.

A slight turn of my head allowed me to see the display on my laptop. ‘Yep, you can see down my dress.’ I smiled. “I really like this necklace,” I murmured. “I hope you like looking at it too.” I turned my head further to show off my earrings. “I think this jewelry goes well with this dress.”

I stood up and took a couple of steps back. “Oops, can’t forget the heels.” I giggled as I lifted my left leg and pulled my stiletto off my foot, this caused my skirt to rise and expose my panties almost completely. I showed off my shoe and had to pick up my leg and flash the camera again as I put the footwear back on.

I straightened up and had to tug my skirt down, I used too much force and a good bit of my areolas peeked out up top. They were close in color to the dress so I knew most people wouldn’t notice, except the perverts. Bubba assured me that they always saw everything. I smiled and waved.

“Cut.” Bubba was covered in a light sheen of sweat. He wiped his face off before he spoke. “Get your next outfit.” I waited for a critique and heaps of praise; but he went back to work at his laptop. I put my hands on my hips. “Hmmph!” I started to tell him that he better understand how lucky he was, there were plenty of guys at school who would kill to see the show I was putting on. ‘Why just a while back Robert Darby,’ my thoughts trailed off. ‘Anyway, what does it matter, that’s my man there, it’s my job to make sure he’s happy.’ With that thought, I swished my way back into the bedroom to try on the next outfit.

The following two outfits were rather plain affairs, no point making it obvious what I was doing and getting de-platformed as a result. Bubba said the trick to this was keeping enough legit content to keep it popular with some people but always sprinkle in some exposure to keep that vast audience of voyeurs coming back as well. Given how wet just that display had made me I knew that some of these fashion bloggers were getting a little extra out of the deal.

The final outfit was a white blouse with my white yoga pants. As soon as I walked into the living room Bubba whistled and I knew this was what he had been waiting for. Part of me felt torn, sure it looked hot and it pleased him, and therefore, me. Lately, however, I had been confronting some serious doubts about myself and my body and these pants were the last thing I felt like wearing.

The genuine joy in his smile helped, but the pure, smoldering hunger in his eyes as he looked at me is what convinced me to do it. Once we hit play, I did the same spiel as before, only on occasion when I would turn the bottom of my blouse would part enough the full outline of my camel toe was showing. After that, the conclusion was equally as exhibitive, as I leaned over yet again to reveal my necklace, only not enough buttons on my blouse were closed.

Add to that the sneaky fact (something Bubba had learned in his studies online in down blouse techniques) that a low cut shirt combined with an over-sized bra meant that at the angle I leaned over; the camera saw down not only into my blouse, but past my bra as well. It was only a brief glimpse, something more obvious would trigger the deletion of this video, but anyone with a pause button would see my breasts, my areolas, my nipples.

I stood straight and waved. “Thanks for watching, bye.” I blew a kiss and kept waving.

“Cut,” he said with a laugh.

I turned towards him. “That going to finish this up?” Instead of answering me, he rushed me. I was swept up in his arms and he carried me towards the bedroom. “Wait there, big boy. First, you promised to hypnotize me when we made this video. Then we fuck after that.”

“Hell, Kace- “

“Call me Kitten!” He could tell from my tone he was starting to piss me off.

“Sorry, Kitten. You’re right, a promise is a promise. You can go change if that will make you feel more comfortable, otherwise just try to relax on the couch.” After I sat down; he joined me, I just looked him over and folded my arms across my chest.

He tried to charm me with a smile at first, then he began to hum. After I got tired of him looking antsy and jittery, I relented. It seemed difficult, even this little protest. My inclination was just to make him happy, but I also knew this was important, I wanted it more than anything else. The problem was I couldn’t figure out how to do both, so I was taking it out on Bubba, and it wasn’t his fault. “Okay, I forgive you, this time,” I told him.

“Thank you, Kitten. I won’t break my word again.” He reached over and took my hands into his. We stared at each other until his mouth opened and he spoke. I went to sleep.

Bubba brought me back slowly, when I became cognizant; I felt, light and warm. “Wow,” I told him. “I feel great.”

He nodded and moved closer on the couch. I looked down and saw my legs were crossed in a lotus pose. “I meditated while under hypnosis?”

“Well, more or less just went through the form, which, in those tights, I definitely appreciated.” I laughed along with him. “The main purpose was to practice cutting out distractions and increasing your focus. Wasn’t hard actually, given your personality.”

I looked at the bulge in his lap. “I see something that is hard though.”

“Yeah,” he smiled then looked away. “Kace, Kitten, about this hypnotism stuff, the reason why things went sour with Bobbi… I enjoy it too much. Whenever I had either of you hypnotized; I found it nearly impossible to control myself. There were times I couldn’t.”

I leaned towards him. “Like what? Tell me,” my tone of voice changed.

He wouldn’t meet my eye. “The first night you were here, I had you under, I- “I held his chin and forced him to look at me. “I had you sleep through while I undressed you. I played with you.” His voice cracked. “I fingered you, and other stuff.”

The metal bedframe under the couch cushions dug into my knees as I straddled him. I kissed him and saw the light return to his eyes as he noticed my smile. “That’s so fucking hot,” I told him as I pressed my tits into his chest. Only his clothing and my extremely thin yoga pants separated us from grinding into each other. I smiled my sly smile, the one only ever shown to my lovers. “Did you jam that hog of yours down my throat too?”

“Yes,” he whispered.

I slid off him and began to unbutton his pants. He eventually caught on and lifted his ass up and helped me to disrobe him. I started to get on my knees when he stopped me.

“Take the pants off, unless you want to keep them, I was going to return them,” he told me.

“After this, I think I’ll have earned this new wardrobe,” I chuckled and gave the head of his cock a lick. I then ran my tongue up and down the shaft, moaning along before I switched and began to massage under the head with my hands. I took the tip in my mouth and let my tongue dance across it as I bobbed my head up and down in time with my hands.

Bubba grabbed my hair and pushed me down further until he hit the back of my throat. My gag reflex held off and I breathed through my nose as I took one hand off his dick and used it to massage his balls. He began to gasp, and I felt his muscles tense as he came in my mouth. I swallowed his salty load before I reclined my head on his lap. I felt compelled to say something then, which he must not have heard.

“What did you say,” he asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“I said don’t feel guilty, you never have to ask permission to take what’s yours, Bubba.”

He lifted my head and pressed his hands on the sides of my face as he stared at me. He scooted me over and stood while pulling his pants up. “That may be, but I made a promise to myself. I’m sorry Kacy.”

I opened my mouth to correct him, but he cut me off. “Maybe that’s what’s broken between Bobbi and me. Thursday when I am back at the house, I owe her an apology too. You both may love me, but I gotta at least like me also. C’mon,” he stuck his hand out to help me up. We walked towards the bedroom. “I’ll show you the pictures and videos I took of you without your permission.” I stopped walking. “What?” He looked surprised.

“You don’t owe me an explanation, and you don’t have to justify anything. I knew you were a perv the first time I caught you looking down my shirt years ago, and I’m still here. You need to understand what that says about me, before you do something stupid in your chivalry and screw this up.” I let go of his hand. “The only pictures and videos I want to talk about are the ones you have planned to make the rest of the day, starring yours truly.” I folded my arms and smirked.

Bubba had fire in his eyes. He snorted. He walked up and loomed over me. It wasn’t menacing per se, he was so big I’m sure he didn’t understand the impact his presence had when he was that close, mostly though, it turned me on. “Mmmrreow.”

He laughed, scooped me in the air and put me over his shoulder, his hand was roaming over my ass. “Fine, you will do a ‘titty drop’ video next,” he said as he grabbed the camera with his other hand. His strength always surprised me, he carried me like it was nothing.

I looked back at him and ducked my head to avoid banging into a door jamb. “What’s a ‘titty drop’?”

He laughed. “You have much to learn about the kinky side of the internet, young padawan.”

To Be Continued