The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bubba

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Ten: Truncated

First, his eyes scanned for the time stamps. “:57” “1:22” “4:35” were a few. Next were the comments, many alongside said timestamps. Most of them were variations of “you can see her nips,” or “Love your panties,” “those heels look good on your feet,” and “killer CT shot” CT means Camel Toe for the uninitiated. So many fetishes, so little time.

Of course there were plenty of compliments too. “Love you,” and “thank you for the show, beautiful,” and “you are perfect”. But then there were the others, it was the internet after all, which made me equally hard. Such as “lol phat cat,” and “you’re hot but your boobs look weird,” except they misspelled weird.

That was just the reaction to Kacy’s clothing review, as seen on my phone while I sat out in the driveway. The more direct videos we had taken, well those were posted elsewhere, and I wasn’t going to pull them up right then and there. Although the thought of looking at her exposed and reading people’s reactions before I broke bread with her father sustained my erection even more.

Before that meeting, however, I had to meet with my own parents, and my sex starved younger sister. I was dreading it, but it had to be done. I replayed my favorite part of the video where she tugged her dress down and the fringe of her areolas slipped out, that time stamp had the second most positive support, after her CT flash. I knew my people would see it and know it for what it was. I waited for my erection to die down and then got out and began to walk towards my house.

I had my guard up before I even made it through the door. My suspicions were confirmed as soon as I saw her. She ran up to me, arms outstretched. She wasn’t wearing a bra under her navy blue sweater. “Bubba,” she squealed as she damn near tackled me at the front door. I could feel her nipples harden as she jammed them into my abdomen.

I was immediately reminded of the afternoon at the pool when she had used subliminal messages on me then rubbed her boobs all over me. It seemed like ages ago, back when I was naïve and innocent. ‘Pfft,’ I told myself as Bobbi pressed her titties against me, ‘sell that shit somewhere else.’ I looked down to see her smiling up at me, the lust readily apparent in her big, dark eyes. ‘I knew, deep down, I’ve always known.’ Honesty hurts. I leaned away from her embrace.

“Don’t. Please.” The hurt was plain in her voice. I nodded no. She pressed in harder, her hands began to slide towards my crotch. I grabbed them and held them as I stepped away from her. Her head tilted down as she continued to look up at me. “I’m sorry Bubba,” she whispered, “for what I did, for how I did it. But I’ll never be sorry for wanting you. We were meant to be.”

Dad yelled at the TV from the living room. I let go of her hands, folded my arms across my chest and waited. She started to reach for me again then brought her hand back. I must admit part of me was thrilled by this. I was never popular with girls; and having two beauties throw themselves at me was quite an ego boost, at the same time Bobbi was my little sister and she was hurting, it was time to fix this.

“We’ll talk,” I told her as I stepped past her. She looked at me like I was a tall glass of water and she was dying of thirst. It was unnerving, I wasn’t used to that kind of attention; never mind the fact that it wasn’t proper for my little sister to… ‘oh shut the fuck up already,’ I thought as I shook my head. ‘You know part of you wants her too.’

The television in the living room was blaring the game, which threw me off for a minute, because I thought those teams had played the weekend before, but I wasn’t a football fan so I supposed I could be wrong. I could smell the turkey baking in the kitchen, along with the sounds of mom’s favorite 80’s pop song blaring away. Dad saw me and stood up. I noticed for the first time that I was taller than him. He stuck his hand out. “Put it there, son.”

We shook hands and he nodded towards the kitchen. “Your mom’s waiting, and a word of advice, as long as you are in the area, don’t be a stranger again. I know you said you didn’t have time to talk when you borrowed the camera and that’s fine with me. Your mom misses you though,” he clamped down and I felt the bones in my hand protest mightily before he let go. “All a man has in this world that’s worth a damn thing is family, never forget that.” Lesson delivered.

“I’m sorry,” I said and meant it. I knew that this would be tough. I had avoided talking to my parents as much as possible. I don’t believe they knew anything, but they had to have noticed that Bobbi stopped hanging out at my place and I stopped coming over here. All I had to say for myself was the truth.

“Hi mom,” I found her by the fridge, her hands were loaded with rolls that I assumed she would start toasting soon. My stomach growled as soon as I saw them.

“James,” she smiled and sat everything she was holding down to give me a hug. “I missed you.” She looked around, her voice became low, despite the loud wireless speaker over the stove. “Everything alright? You’re not doing that reefer are you?”

I chuckled in response. “No mom, I got a girlfriend is all.” I knew my smile was infectious, she caught it.

“Oh, must be serious, look at you levitating above us mere mortals. Well, that explains a lot.” She smoothed out her slacks. “Is the lucky girl here, do I get to meet her?”

“No ma’am, sorry.” I almost told her it was Kacy, who had spent so many nights over here back in the day, she was practically family at this point. “She’s with her folks today, but soon, I promise.”

“I intend for you to keep that promise. Ok buster, unless you have improved greatly as a cook, I have to get this stuff going. So, I’ll need you to keep your hands at your sides and slowly walk- “ I grabbed one of the rolls and ran out of the kitchen. “Slow down,” she shouted after me.

I thought about sitting down with my dad and watching the game, but I knew Bobbi was waiting for me in her room and it was time for me to repair the damage done. I knocked on her door and, once I heard her tell me to enter, I found her sitting on her bed, she was clutching one of her old stuffed animals. She grabbed the remote and turned her TV down.

She didn’t look like she had been crying but I could tell our brief interaction had her feeling down. Still, she stood and smiled for me. She held out her arms for a hug. I stepped towards her.

“And the award goes to Ashley.” Her eyes became glassy. I sat her back down on her bed. “Ashley, nod your head if you can hear me.” She did, I continued. “Are you playing any subliminals?”

“No.” With that answer I relaxed, and immediately noticed how her nipples poked through the fabric of her sweater.

‘Jesus Christ,’ I thought, fuming at myself, ‘as soon as I put her under, I want to fuck her. And it isn’t subliminals, its all me.’ I thought of how I hurt her and the guilt hit me then. It was my fault. ‘Sure, she fucked with my head, but I want her.’

I grabbed the hem of her sweater and raised it. I trembled as I recalled the sight of her huge areolas exposed in the pool. My mouth watered as I relived the taste of her succulent nipples on the couch afterwards. This, this was beyond just desire, this was my hypno-fetish kicking in on top of that desire. I looked at her, and I didn’t see my sister.

I saw a piece of meat, and I hungered.

Still I had one more question. The change in Kacy…

“Did you use subliminals on Kacy?”

“Yes,” her answer sounded robotic.

“Why,’ I stopped myself from snarling. I pulled her top up higher, much more and she’d show more than her toned tummy.

“To help her improve herself.” Great, now I felt awful. I all but accused Bobbi of brain washing her best friend while she tried to do was help her. At the same time, I barged in her room, put her under, and was just about to flash her titties. Suddenly I wondered if I had locked the door.

My breathing became ragged, my mouth dry, my palms sweaty. I paused from looking at her chest to ensure that she had the same vacant stare. I edged her top up even higher, beyond the bottom curvature of her ample breasts, past the beginning circular edges of her large, dark areolas. Then came her prominent, proud nipples. My voice croaked as I asked her, “You are not self-conscious about your breasts any more, are you?”

“No,” was her emphatic reply.

“You realize that I think they are beautiful?”

“Yes, I know, I can tell,” she sounded happy.

“After you showed yourself at school, were you okay? Did anyone mess with you?”

She took her time in answering. “Some comments were made, Kacy hit a boy with a rock when he was talking about ‘pancakes’”.

“You are okay now, though, correct?”

“Yes, I am very happy with how I look,” was her reply.

‘Pancakes,’ I thought then chuckled. ‘They sort of do look like that.’ On the palm that was pulling up her sweater, I moved my index finger just enough to graze her closest nipple. It was warm and smooth. From my angle I could see the small white scars on my hand. I remembered a broken mirror, and now, broken promises. I let go of her sweater, she was covered once more. I had entered here intent on helping her move past me, but then I exposed her titties and groped her.

I had no right to judge her.

“When I count down you will leave this state of relaxation and, once I exit this room, you will get one of your bras and put it on. Nod if you understand.”

She did, and I stared longingly at her tits. I pressed my fingers into my eyes and shook my head. I sighed; I couldn’t exorcise the demon within me completely. “Wear one of your demi cup bras,” I told her.

I left her room with a limp, because yet again I had blue balls, just like in my apartment that time. Fortunately, I made it outside and cleared my head. I immediately felt better in the cold, clean November air. I stayed out there, and Bobbi joined me to let me know the meal was almost ready.

As I made to walk back in, she stopped me. “Bubba, I’m sorry things went sour between us, I know I messed up and hurt you.” She looked around. “But, even if I can’t have you as a lover, I don’t to lose you as a brother.”

She started sniffling and I gave her a hug. “Shh, it’s okay, Bobbi. I’m sorry for hurting you. I never want to do that.” We held our embrace a little longer, just a tad past what was appropriate, but I didn’t want to let go. I couldn’t let go.

God damn me, and my weakness.

* * *

After that it was an uneventful meal with my family. They extracted a promise from me to visit more often. In less than a year I’d be moving up state to another college. The plan had been for me to room with Bobbi (as she had been accepted there also) but with recent events, that was something I wasn’t sure of anymore.

I put it out of my mind and left on good terms to go see Kacy and her family. And by family, I mean the extended version, as her parents took her to her Aunt’s place, which was quite large. I was introduced to quite a few cousins, aunts and uncles all of whom I promptly forgot. Not her mom though.

Her mom was a stunner, I could see where Kacy got her looks from. Also, if Bobbi liked me because of my similarity to dad, Kacy liked me for the opposite reason. Her father wasn’t imposing, but he came across as intense. There was a moment there at the table I thought it possible he could stab me with a fork. Fortunately for me it seemed like he approved of me. Which was nice.

Of course, he had no idea that I had talked his daughter into regularly exposing herself in public and online. She was an adult; it was her choice, but I knew how parents could be.

The topic of discussion for Kacy and her family was her grades. Turned out her parents liked hearing about the university I would be going to after my current year at the local junior college. They wanted Kacy to go to the four year school as well. To do that she’d have to crack down on her studies, despite being an honor student she had started to slide (and as her foot rubbed my leg under the table I knew exactly why her grades had suffered). I resolved that I would use hypnosis to help her with that.

Once the meal was done and various pleasantries exchanged, Kacy walked me out to my car. We kissed and she told me that her parents liked me. I told her that I liked them and that I was going to help her buckle down on her studies. She made a funny face. We talked about Bobbi and how things went at my place.

I sat behind the wheel and she leaned into the window, I got a tremendous view down her dress. She was wearing an oversized bra; I could see her nipples. She winked, smiled, and then asked, all casually, “speaking of hypnosis, I want to hypnotize you. Can you show me how? I plan to be over there Saturday.”

I sputtered and began to protest but I caught the gleam in her eye. She didn’t even have to argue. ‘Fair is fair,’ I told myself. “Sure, we can try, though I may get some promises from you on what you’ll be allowed to do. Assuming it will even work, not everyone can be hypnotized.”

“I know,” she told me as she played with the buttons on my shirt. “It’s just, I want to have some fun too. And I promise I’ll be good.” She then crossed her fingers right in front of my face.

We kissed after I finished laughing and I started up my car. I had a sense that Saturday evening was going to be big for me.

To Be Continued