The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Eleven: Between a Rock and a Hard Dick

“Fucking cunt,” I told her as she leaned forward, nude. “Spread your big pussy wide, whore!” I watched as Kacy did as I commanded. She reached behind her and, with her fingertips, pried herself open for the camera on her phone.

‘Who to send them to,’ I wondered as I looked through her contacts. ‘Hmm, hey daddy, here’s your little angel like you’ve never seen her before. Nah, even that’s too cruel, plus she’d probably like the excuse to send them,’ I gave it more thought before a query on a search engine returned with two results, I knew I could use, as she didn’t have them as contacts.

“Muhahaha,” I chuckled as I set her phone up to send incognito and delivered a video and several photos of Kacy stripping and exposing herself in Bubba’s living room. The lucky fellas who got it sure would be in for a nice surprise in the morning. The video, taken with her own phone, would show her disrobing and fondling her tits, her face clearly displayed. The pics would just be close ups of her titties and pussy. I considered doing more, struggled with the temptation, but let it go. It would be enough, for her.

Besides, I had the video of her interrogating a hypnotized Bubba where he admitted to his desire for me. The threat of releasing that would get what I really wanted: a lucid, completely willing older brother erect and ready to take me. Just like I knew he wanted.

Had he failed that test I gave him Thanksgiving Day and not pulled my shirt up and played with my titties, I’d have known it was over. But a little planning goes a long way. I had my phone hidden and recording before he walked in. I knew he’d hypnotize me with my trigger phrase, just as I also knew he’d ask about subliminals, so I had to get devious.

I used subliminals on mom and dad for weeks, up to the point they were willing to be hypnotized, a skill I picked up practicing on Kacy and doing some quick studying online over the last month. The combination of subliminals and rudimentary hypnosis I used on them; which made them very willing to set things up just how I wanted. Not just in my room, either. The TV in the living room, the speaker in the kitchen, all of them playing subliminals, all keyed to increase Bubba’s lust and willingness to fuck while undermining his ability to notice my manipulation. So, when he asked if I was using any subliminals I knew my answer would put him at ease.

Technically, I wasn’t using any that day because I didn’t have to, Kacy and our parents had already been hypnotized to do all of that for me. I was confident that should I be able to just skirt the letter of the truth enough to get by, the hidden messages bombarding his subconscious would do the rest. I had primed his lust before that by doing my best to rub myself all over him. I knew that by the time he was ready to have his private meeting with me, that what he’d really want was to have his way with me.

‘Did my dear, ethical brother withstand the onslaught?’ I smirked. “Lick my pussy,” I told Kacy before returning to my previous train of thought. ‘Nope. When given control over me with no witnesses to posture in front of he felt me up with just the power of subliminal messages. And subliminals only work on pre-existing desires.’ I propped one leg over Kacy’s shoulder and tugged her head in closer to me as she sucked on my clit.

I yanked her hair hard enough I knew I risked jolting her out of her trance but in that moment I didn’t care. ‘Little Miss Morality here just fucked up months of planning, and I was so close to having him.’ I recalled the way his hands trembled as he exposed me in my room; his struggle against me, himself, us.

What should be. “Nibble on my clit,” I told her.

‘What could still be,’ I asked myself as I moaned. Not entirely wanting to, I detached myself from Kacy and looked her over as an idea formed in my mind. Her eyes were vacant, and her face was slick from my juices. She had done this quite often in my room when I had her under, and I would enjoy licking her face clean.

Not today. “You will forget about the nature of Bubba and my relationship and will only ever recall that we are normal siblings. When you find that you have been exposed you will believe it’s because you sent out your nudes because you are a dirty whore. When Bubba dumps you, you’ll leave here knowing you lost the best guy you ever had, and that it was all your fault.” I thought over my commands and pictured how I wanted things to unfold. “Sleep,” I told her.

When she woke up in the morning; she’d find her reputation destroyed, her body displayed for all to see and mock, her man taken and there was nothing she could do about it. ‘The perfect punishment for her stepping between Bubba and I.’

The memory of Bubba in my room, the picture and video of him hypnotizing me, exposing me, allowing Kacy to play with me. That was what I wanted, Bubba in control. But if I couldn’t have that, I would settle with having him beneath me. Over me, under me, the only preposition that mattered was that he be inside me.

Content with that half of my new plan now under way, I walked back to Bubba’s room. His dick was hanging out of his boxers. He was soft. “Fair is fair.” I took the old memory card with his confession on it and placed it in my purse. I inserted a new card I had prepared with the intention of recording this special night. I then brought out the tape measure he had used to measure my areolas and compared him against the markings on the tape. “Hmm just shy of four inches,” I told the video camera. Then I popped his dick in my mouth and used the method Kacy employed.

I had practiced it a good deal on some vegetables around the house after Thanksgiving. He stiffened immediately and I had to pry my mouth off his member. This was a fantasy of mine dating back a while. The taste and texture of him. Smooth, salty. Erect he was five and three-quarter inches long, nearly seven and a half inches around the head. Kacy had assured me that made him thicker than average. ‘Of course, that slut would know.’

I read his measurements to the camera again and stopped recording. “Bubba is a based bull,” I told him. “Nod if you hear me.” He did. I wasn’t terribly confident that I could hypnotize him to believe I was Kacy while having him look at me. Instead, I had decided to make this work that I would have to play into a fantasy he was willing to have. With his blonde slut having shared his most intimate needs and desires, I knew what made my brother really tick.

Once I understood his fantasies it explained why he had chosen her over me. I was his delicate little sister he had to protect, that was a large part of his identity as a man, and explained even when he was angry at me, he still tried to help me, to shield me from his worst instincts. Though he did fail at times. I didn’t know much about hypnotism, but I knew that I couldn’t change that, not even with subliminal messages could I amend him into exactly what I wanted him to be. At least, how I needed him.

But Kacy, his hot fighter chick, she could take what he really wanted to dish out. I slid on his lap, pressed my chest against his, and moved my mouth to his ear and whispered. “You see your fantasy and see it as if you are there, you smell it, you feel it. Just as you feel and smell me, Kacy, your Kitten.” He moved his body and nearly bucked me off.

I rode the bull.

“I’m here as your Kitten, with you in person talking about your fantasy. Your fantasy of me and you. You are fantasizing about me and you, correct? You see us together? Answer yes or no.” This would decide if I could proceed.

A long pause. “Yes,” he rumbled as I placed his hands on my thighs.

“Picture for me the scenario you admitted once, your secret dream, your fantasy you never told another human being, except me. Do you remember this fantasy about the movie theater? Answer yes or no.”

“Yes,” he said as he stared off into the dark part of his heart.

“We are walking out of a movie theater when a rowdy bunch of teens bump into us. I say something, they say something back. Things escalate, suddenly two guys jump on you, and three girls jump on me. You fend off the guys, but you hear me screaming in embarrassment and shame. You hear your Kitten, don’t you,” I asked.

“Yes,” he replied as his hands tightened on my legs.

“I fight valiantly but there are too many girls. They tear the top of my dress; I try to clutch it to me, but they pull my hands away. They start to grab at my bra. I look for any of the dozens of people standing around watching to help, but none do, not even you.” Bubba snorted and I grunted from the pain of his fingers digging into my thighs. I pull his hands to my chest.

“They rip my bra off, I shriek as my titties are exposed. You watch them jiggle and bounce as I struggle.” He began to pinch my nipples. I moaned and then continued. “You hear me beg as they grab the bottom of my dress. It is gone, now only my tiny thong covers my pussy. I cry out as they wrestle me to the ground. They rip at my panties as my legs are spread open.”

He bucked and I narrowly avoided landing on his throbbing cock. I reached down and with both hands tried to push his dick inside me. “Uhnn Bubba, please! Please help me!” The urgency in my voice keeps him aroused as I twist and turn and discover, to my horror, that he will not fit inside me, not even enough to break me open.

I cannot help myself, I sob in disappointment, and my crying causes him to flinch as his flagging dick stiffens, and I knew in that moment I would never truly understand men, most of all my brother. But more important than that, the fact remained that I would have him.

“My panties are torn off,” I tell him as the frustration causes tears to form in my eyes. I hear a quaver in my voice. I know that he hears me crying as Kacy and, on some level, as myself I have no idea what any of this is doing except his erection is dying. It is a constant struggle to keep him excited, perhaps because when he is erect he is as hard as steel, and that can’t be sustained without me taking him inside me. Which I was trying and failing to do.

“Everyone can see my pussy,” I tell him as he claws at my tits. “Eventually you respond to my cries and act and scoop me up and run outside to your car. I look up and see that finally my hero has saved me from embarrassment, humiliation, shame, and punishment. You watched me endure all that and saved me.” Now was the time that I had waited for. “We drove off somewhere secluded and I am shaking and crying, and you unbuckle your belt and reach over, loop it, and cinch it—“I felt him cum against my thighs.

Long, ropey streams of cum splashed against my legs and unbroken hymen and I gave up. I leaned against him and shuddered as the pain and disappointment took over. After I felt him soften, I exhaled. “Kiss me,” I told him. Then I got off him, stopped the recording and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off.

I debated with myself. There would be some store open somewhere, just buy some lube like my naïve ass did not plan for and ergo did not have and experiment with some of his other fantasies until I finally had him. After that, with Kacy out of the way and the ability to hypnotize him at will, I could fuck him whenever I felt like it.

But I could never have him like what I really wanted. No, needed, because he had to be both my lover, and my brother. I walked back into his room and studied him, prone on his bed, his dick still hanging out of his boxers. I contemplated using his fingers, his mouth, toys. ‘No,’ I told myself, ‘I know what I want, what I’ve always wanted.’ I caressed him as I put him back in his underwear.

It occurred to me then that maybe I couldn’t be the one to corrupt him. ‘There may be another way,’ I thought, ‘because it isn’t a corruption.’ I stared at the camera as a plan formulated.

“Blackmail it is,” I tell him as I looked down at him. He looked so peaceful. “Bubba is a based bull. Nod if you hear me.” He did and I began recording again. “Tomorrow morning when you wake up you will feel the need to watch this tape. What you will see on it will disturb you, as it should. Not because your fantasies are shameful, know that I love them. The fact that I know of them at all you understand to mean that Kacy has betrayed your most intimate confidences, and when you learn she is sending nude photos of herself to other guys your only choice is to dump her. As you should, because not only for this betrayal but she has also recorded you expressing your desire to fuck me, just as you nearly did in my bedroom on Thanksgiving. I have that recording and while I agree fully with your desire, I insist you finally act on it. By three P.M. Monday, tomorrow, you will contact me with your choice to fulfill both our desires; or I will give that recording to our parents.”

I thought it through and saw what else needed to happen. Bubba would never show it to anyone, but this recording would make clear that he was under some sort of duress, a real potential complication if not handled properly. So, I instructed him, “Once you have seen this recording, and before you do anything else, take the memory card and place it in your oven.” I nodded, happy, but then had an evil thought and could not resist getting one last dig in at my former best friend. “When you dump Kacy, and she wants to know why, be sure to list all her flaws, including her big pussy.”

I laughed and stopped recording. With this new plan in place I could have everything I wanted and wouldn’t even have to use subliminals or hypnotism anymore. Once Bubba got ahold of me, he’d never look back. ‘What could possibly go wrong,’ I asked myself.

As an answer, with the camera off, I lean forward, put one hand on his shoulder as I place my other hand tenderly on his softening rod and whispered into his ear. I marvel that my fingers won’t close around him. I tell him a sad story from his past that works in accordance with my Plan B. He nods with his glassy eyes, and I pull my hand away from his penis and lick the cum from my palm. My mouth is dry, I am too thirsty to swallow. I rise from the bed and stare down at him. I resist the urge to cuddle, instead I turn to leave.

“One more day,” I sing out, and giggle into the silence.

—To Be Continued!