The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

Chapter Twelve: The Heart Wants What It Wants

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Kacy’s POV:

I felt a fluttering in my chest as the next memory flashed before my eyes. I knew I was in my head, watching. What I felt was what I felt then, but most of my thoughts were from here, in his kitchen.

I recalled her goofing on some boys on TV. We were watching one of those many silly, immature teen comedies and she was making it abundantly clear, in her sarcastic way, that she liked the guys on the screen. As for me, my eyes were on her, roaming over her body, and I desperately wanted her to acknowledge that.

She knew, of course. As I look back I can see now that; not only was she aware, she encouraged the attention in small ways. How uncomfortable all that made me, how awkward I was, a girl that liked girls and boys. No matter how confused I was back then, I knew I loved her and her strained laugh. She had just recently left the hospital. She looked radiant in her wig, though that didn’t stop her busy hands from constantly adjusting it.

I wanted to take those tiny hands, hold them in my own, and tell her it would be alright. I wanted to hear her laugh for real, not her pretend laugh like she was an actress, but real happiness. I could never quite get that from her.

I remembered a knock on the door then, and my fuming as he entered. Her brother wrapped his big paws around her, and she giggled within his embrace. He appeared uncomfortable, which was something I didn’t believe then either. As he towered over her, he shrugged and gave me an exasperated look. He held my gaze a few seconds before his eyes tilted down and I realized he could see up my skirt.

A smile formed on my tear streaked face in the kitchen as I recalled my exact thought from way back then in her room, ‘dirty fucking pervert!’ If I only knew just how much I’d enjoy him looking, or even more, that I enjoyed showing.

Of course, given the conversation we just had, James made it clear that he believed Ashley had groomed me to be an exhibitionist in part as a treat for her brother, and also; to get back into his life.

I returned to the memory, or rather, James permitted me. I adjusted my legs and glared at him in the past. He blushed and looked away. Ashley mumbled in to his chest something about some boys at school teasing her about her hair. His expression went from ashamed to demonic; I can only describe it that way. It sent a thrill through me, followed quickly by a pang of jealousy.

Why wouldn’t Ashley confide that to me, why tell him? Add to that the fact that I wanted her face nestled against mine as she confided her troubles with the knowledge, I would take care of them for her. I wanted to hug her as he did.

It was in that moment that it suddenly dawned on me that I trained martial arts to be that for her, to share what they had by carrying my side of the burden. I thought about the remarks she made about my body on the video, and what James had said he believed, “I think she wants you to have a mental complex about your looks, she wants you to have body dysmorphia like she had. She tried to hurt you.”

“Kacy, speak to me, please. I’m scared for you.”

My hands were trembling, that much I could see, now that the stroll down memory lane was over. I looked up to see him sitting across from me at his tiny table in the kitchen. His knees almost touched mine. He brought his hand forward in a tender gesture. I launched upwards and sent my chair flying. I screeched, “don’t fucking touch me.” I walked out, through his living room and down the hall to the bathroom. He didn’t follow me.

Two hours earlier I had awoken to the taste of pussy in my mouth and the sound of my phone blowing up. A stunned James stood over me, ranting that Bobbi had lost her mind. All the messages were nearly identical when the deluge began: “is it true that Darren and Mike have your nudes?” Eventually the tenor changed it was more… commentary on my looks then questions. I knew then with increasing horror that I had been exposed to the school.

Only Robert Darby’s message was different. “I will kill them” he texted. All I felt was that I deserved it for being a dirty whore and that James would be breaking up with me soon. Even with him telling me what happened I still felt immense guilt. When he tried to hug me, I shoved him away

“I’m sorry, but something is wrong, I need to do this,” he sighed and continued, “another promise broken,” he told me before the world went black. He took me under several times after, explaining to me what he learned and trying to repair the damage as best he could. This last bout was my recollection of the first time I had an inkling he and Ashley had stronger feelings for each other than they let on, because apparently Ashley had wanted me to forget all of that as well.

I felt nausea but wasn’t sick yet. It would be just my luck if I was pregnant. I ignored those thoughts by listening to the nervous movement coming from the other room. He wanted to be in here with me. Helping, fixing. “Fuck him,” I said to no one, save my reflection in the mirror.

Had he… raped me? That had come flooding back too, now. He said hypnosis and subliminals could only condition someone to do that which a person was already inclined to do, even on the unconscious level. Clearly, I had sexual interest in him for longer than I had ever admitted to myself. Our first-time fucking, the pool, the sight of Ashley topless. He had contrived the situation, but I remembered my willingness to jump his bones, I even told him I loved him after.

No, that was me, amendable, amiable me, but it was a choice I would have made. ‘At least I hope so.’ But the nightmare before that. Asleep, he had put himself inside me, made me do things to Ashley. He had tried to tell me, but my conditioning made me stop him.

My reflection sneered. ‘Right, no one can make me do anything. I will not be their toy anymore,’ except part of me wanted just that, craved it. And I knew it wasn’t some fake desire implanted within me.’ Not all of it. Maybe!’ Flustered, I wanted to punch the mirror.

That train of thought was interrupted by my phone chirping. Another text, I almost turned it off but decided to check and saw from a friend that brave, foolish Robert Darby had tried to fight those two shitheads, and they ganged up on him and hurt him. There was talk he might have to go to the hospital. “Fuck,” I screamed. All this agony, and for what, because those two siblings were afraid to do what was needed to get what they wanted?

“They are cowards,” I said to the mirror. My reflection nodded.

“Just like me.” I saw them embrace again in my mind, from years ago, and I wasn’t afraid anymore. I was just sad I wasn’t included. Part of me pushed that away, and my curiosity sought the answer as to why, but I couldn’t handle all of that right now, I could only bite off what I could chew.

“What do you want,” I asked myself. The answer was so obvious I knew then why they had played all these games. I would not reject it. “I want everyone to get what they deserve.”

‘What about Ash,’ I asked myself. I could kick her ass, but then she’d never look at me like she looked at her brother. She’d never see the real me. “What is the real you. Who are you really?”

I ached for her. A hot, shy, sassy goddess. She had been hurting, and then she lashed out. Her big brother was her world; and she must have felt I had taken him from her. Where would I ever find another girl like her? And her brother, the big, perverted, sadistic teddy bear. I could mutter one word and destroy him, but where would I ever find another guy like him? I pictured Robert Darby in a hospital room.

“James,” I shouted and smiled as I heard him rush in from the kitchen. He stepped behind me, looming, his intimidating frame belied by his clear misgivings and awkward nervousness. I thought of all the times I caught him peeking up my skirts or down my blouses. ‘Amazing how I always ended up showing off so much skin around him, hmm.’

He visibly relaxed when he saw my smile reflected from the mirror. I massaged his hands until the white scars stood out on his knuckles. I kissed them. “You take your promises seriously, correct?”

“Y-yes.” I think he knew where this was going.

“I am going to need your word to do what I say for a while. We are going to save Ashley and fix what we can out of this.”

He put his chin on my shoulder and squeezed me in his arms. We looked like any other couple up together in the morning sharing an intimate moment. “How,” he asked.

“Some luck, some planning, and my wicked skills. Now promise me you’ll do what I say until Ashley is back. When we have time afterwards, I will ask that you use hypnotism to help me and Ash forget a couple of things. I won’t ask that you promise to never use it again after that, but you will always get my permission first.” Our eyes met on the surface of the mirror.

“All the bad stuff, we will put down as a result of Ash messing around with subliminals on you and me and then you doing the same with hypnosis.” We stared at each other for a long time. I know he longed for me to say something else, but I couldn’t. It was too new, too raw. We were deadlocked. Plus, him embracing me, I felt… ill.

‘My fury is righteous.’ I knew that, I knew they had wronged me. ‘But now it’s about what I want.’ I nodded and released him, “all of it.” There was more I could say, but in that moment, I knew that more words about the past would break him, and that wasn’t going to get me what I wanted, what I deserved.

“Yes. Thank you,” was his only reply. I snuggled into him and then turned and stood on my toes to give him a quick kiss. When he looked away, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Now let’s go save our girl.”

Bobbi/Ashley POV:

My stomach rumbled as I got to my car. I double checked the bag. “Condoms, water, lube, more lube, lots more lube. Okay, I can settle for a candy bar,” I said to myself as I locked the car door and walked back to the pharmacy. The old biddy working the register gave me the stink eye last time when she saw my purchases. I thought about winking and telling her not to worry, that it was for my brother, but no need to join the ranks of scarlet women this day.

Kacy would be enough.

I wanted to laugh but the truth was I felt terrible. I not only exposed her, but did so to her enemies, knowing full well what would happen. Although deep down I was also thrilled and felt that maybe these butterflies in my stomach had more to do with anxiety over how everything would turn out than fretting over that cunt’s reputation.

Right on time my phone chirped. Yet another text message from some fake friend acting all concerned. I read it and was honestly surprised.

Robert Darby tried to fight Darren and Mike and got sent to the hospital for his trouble. ‘Looks like you picked the wrong white knight. Should have kept my brother, bitch.’ I sneered and caught my reflection distended in a security mirror over the next aisle. ‘I look like a psycho,’ I thought.

I ignored the old prune and stumbled outside as my cheap heels nearly tripped over a crack in the pavement. My throat was parched, and dust had somehow gotten in my eyes. By the time I got back into my car I didn’t have to check the rearview, I knew my mascara was running.

I tore at the wrapper to the chocolate bar and barely got the door open in time as I heaved up last night’s dinner on the pavement. The parking lot was empty. My mouth tasted of sour milk. I started my car and peeled out of there.

“Can’t breathe,” I said to myself, utterly alone in my vehicle as the magnitude of my betrayal hit me. My truest friend. “Fuck,” I croaked as I pulled off the road again and reached for the water bottle. ‘Thirsty, so thirsty,’ I thought as I tried to wash away the taste. I could have drunk the world dry, and it wouldn’t have filled me up. I had hoped exposing her would have done that, filled me up

After I finished crying, I picked my phone up to call her when another text popped up.

“You win, I’ll be at my place in twenty minutes. Meet me there” I moaned after I re-read it. I then found Kacy’s contact.

It was my fault, I realized that. Yes, I knew she was interested in me, and I played that along, just as I suspected she liked Bubba, even if she didn’t know that herself. Keeping her around kept him around and keeping him around meant eventually getting his eyes on me.

‘Why did I want him to see me so badly, why did I crave it?’ I didn’t know, just before even the hospital and the bad times, when I was developing and so self-conscious… and then after, I needed male approval for how my body was changing, how I looked. I always knew he would be kind, that he would love the woman I was becoming.

For him.

“Sorry,” I said to the digits on my phone that represented the closest friend I ever had. “I need him more than you.” Because without him, I wouldn’t have made it. I tossed my phone aside and searched through my purse for my makeup wipes.

After I found the wipes, I cleaned up my face as best I could. I undid another button on my blouse, fully aware that with the demi cup bra I had on underneath a good bit of my areolas would be showing to anyone who peeked.

He would, Bubba was bad about peeking. I giggled and felt as though a thick patina of guilt had been washed away from me. I looked in the rearview and felt happy with the way I presented myself.

I made it to his apartment and figured I was early, as I didn’t see his car in the parking lot. Still, I had a key. I could wait on him inside. It was cold outside and all I had on was my school uniform, and it was not winterized. I exited my car and made my way across the sidewalk ready to bound up the stairs to his door when I heard a cough behind me.

I turned and Mike grabbed me by the arm. I jumped, and in doing so backed into Darren who was pressing against me.

“Where ya going IHOP,” Mike asked. I tried to pull my arm away, but he was too strong.

“Told ya she’d be here, I knew it was her that sent those pictures, and then promised to meet us here, she’s got her friend’s phone.” Darren spoke to the back of my neck. I could feel a scream building in my chest. His hand clamped down across my mouth.

“That’s a shame,” Mike told me as his fingers caressed my hair. He stared wantonly down my blouse. “I liked the blonde slut better, but I like pancakes too.” He began to fuss with the collar of my blouse.

“She said we could titty fuck her.” Darren chortled and I began to shake. I felt like I was going to piss myself when a car horn honked.

The boys turned and I could see, parked next to my car was Bubba’s. My heart soared until I noticed that, behind the wheel, was Kacy. It was then that I realized that she must have set this up, that she was returning the favor. ‘This isn’t… I’m not…’

I whimpered. Darren pressed his erection against my school skirt encased ass as I heard Mike say, “Shit, that bitch wants to fuck us too!”

Then there was a roar, and the earth shook, and I was falling. Then I passed out.

Bubba/James POV:

My head was pounding. I thought Kacy’s plan was too convoluted but was in no real position to argue. My main concern was the girls’ safety.

“Don’t worry,” Kacy told me as she held up her surprise. All this time I didn’t know she carried that stuff. “I can handle myself.”

I know you can, my twisted little angel.

Or maybe she wasn’t that twisted. Deprogramming her from Bobbi’s influence changed her. She wasn’t as standoffish as she used to be. We hugged, we kissed. I don’t think she hates me. Although she should. A fly buzzed near me and I laughed.

I’m a piece of shit.

Because of me everyone at her school has seen her nudes. And thinking about that, remembering her tears, makes me hard, and that making me hard makes me hate myself.

And want her even more.

She had me standing here, staring out from behind the tiniest crack in the curtain. She’ll pull up from the other side of the parking lot and hit the horn as a signal. I would be ready.

“I have to go to the hospital and talk to Robert Darby. It will take however long it takes, then I’ll text you to get ready. I’ll get Ash and those two dipshits here. You just keep looking when I ask.”

The name wouldn’t leave my mind. “Robert Darby?” The fly kept buzzing.

I could tell from her expression there was more she wanted to say. It warred on her face. This thing was not over. “He’s an acquaintance from BJJ practice. All you need to know is that he’s not you and today I need you.” She shook her head. “Sorry, I’ll try to stop mixing signals.” She hugged me but let go before I could wrap my arms around her. “We’ll talk,” she told me as she left.

My mind drifted as I waited at the window. “Bobbi’s in a bad place, but maybe this will snap her out of it.’ Of course, that depended a lot on me, and I wasn’t sure where I was with her, or Kacy, or myself.

‘I feel like I’m in-between being a man and a child, a brother and a lover and a friend and…’ I turned away and forced myself to turn back. ‘No, I’ll face it. Between all that and the monster lurking inside me. Maybe Bobbi should tell our parents, and maybe Kacy should dump me and start dating this Robert Darby.’ I fumed as I waved the fly away.

For some reason I could not comprehend I recalled a memory from years before, my father in my room giving me ‘the talk’. His embarrassment at me curiosity. I could still picture it.

* * *

“And that’s where babies come from,” I asked my father.

“Yes,” my father rumbled before he smiled. “I’m sure by this point you’ve heard rumors.” He stood up then, his intention to flee evident in his jerky movements.

“So that means you and mom… eww!”

My father sighed and sat back down. “Look son, that’s nature. It may seem disgusting now, but soon it will be all you think about, one morning you’ll wake up and it will be all around you.”

“You mean like all around here? Like I’ll want a girl like mom, or Bobbi?”

Before he replied, my dad had his face scrunched up. “Well, I wouldn’t put it like that, more like you wouldn’t be wrong to find a girl with a personality like either of theirs’.” He snapped his fingers then, seeing a way out of this uncomfortable moment. “I know you can’t understand it now, but remember this, son, there is more to girls than just looks.” He paused to put his words together. “They are our hearts; they keep us moving. When you find the one you adore, not just because she catches your eye, but because of who she is, you’ll live to see her smile.”

“But what if she doesn’t like me, or I end up not liking her,” I asked with the slow realization of how daunting a thing this was. Even at that age I understood that it was scary to make someone else your heart, to give them that power.

Dad yawned. It had been a long day, and he seemed tired. “Well, you move on, find another one, plenty of fish in the sea.”

Worried at that I asked, “But what if I can’t. What if I’m like, stuck? Or what if, I really like her but instead of a smile, she sneers? Should I just give up if she doesn’t bite my worm?” I wasn’t a fool; I knew I was being cute.

Dad laughed and then took his time in answering. “Well, don’t pester her, but, don’t quit either. Most women don’t know what they want until the know they want it. Show her the best you, no, the real you,” he reached across and tussled my hair. “You do that, and they’ll be yours for as long as you want them.

* * *

I shifted my weight as my foot had fallen asleep while I stood there in reverie. I realized that dad was a romantic at heart, and that while I tried to emulate him, maybe that wasn’t me. Kacy, and even Bobbi, fell for illusions, and Kacy was coerced. ‘What if, down at the bottom, there is no real me to show,’ a thought that made my stomach burn in protest.

I looked at the clock on the opposite wall. It had been over an hour and she still hadn’t notified me that Bobbi would be coming over. I began to fidget. While I waited, to take my mind away from my previous daydreams, I considered my sister’s predicament.

She’s smart, a bit of a schizoid, and probably the finest looking computer enthusiast in a four-state radius. As an evil mastermind type planner, however, she kind of sucks.

I mean really, who brainwashes someone and records instructions for them to follow and then has the bright idea to destroy those instructions by placing a memory card in an oven, without forcing me to turn the oven on? I didn’t even close the stove’s door for Christ’s sake.

I came out of my stupor, saw the memory card there on the tray, asked myself, ‘what in the hell is this shit,’ and went back and watched it again apparently now conscious of the intent behind it and completely unraveled my sister’s diabolical nonsense.

‘Poor Bobbi, she was never a schemer. No, she’s just hurt and confused, and I caused that.’ Another wound for which I had to answer for. Kacy seemed to think this would fix most of the problems. I had to admit to myself that I did not understand women and I didn’t see how this could change anything.

‘She tried to rape me,’ came a thought from the middle of nowhere. I couldn’t dwell on that, however, as down that path beckoned darkness. ‘Later,’ I told myself. ‘Not now.’ Still, images of payback popped into my head.

I waved the fly away as my phone rang. ‘And so, it begins,’ I thought as I accepted the call. “Hey.” I started rolling up a magazine.

“They’ve left the school, we’re about ten minutes out if you want to send that message.”

She sounded breathless, excited. “I’ll send the text.” I slapped my arm where the fly was crawling. “How was Robert Darby?”

I heard her inhale and exhale over the phone. “Banged up, broken arm and some bruises. He said he would press charges for me and leave the real reason for the fight out of it. He should be calling the cops soon, though I imagine the school already let them know a student got jumped. You just handle your end.”

There it was, efficient. Competent, all business. ‘What guy wouldn’t admire a girl like that,’ I asked myself and sighed. “You don’t ever have to worry about me again.” I pictured Kacy smiling at me and clicked off and texted my sister.

I informed her I’d be here in twenty minutes, if she took longer Kacy would adjust with another message to the dipshits. They’d seen her nude body, and now the promise of more was all it took to lead them by their chains. I saw the bug land on the window shade. I flattened it.

The guys arrived soon after and walked towards my apartment. I tensed then relaxed once I realized they were simply setting themselves up in position. ‘They’ll jump her outside,’ I told myself. Then I saw Bobbi’s car zip in. She got out, her smile radiant. A pharmacy bag was in her hand. She skipped towards my place. Her breasts heaved. They stopped her. I snorted. They put their hands on her. On my sister!

They dared!

I saw red.

—To Be Continued.