The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bubba

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Three: Hey Little Sister What Have You Done?

My hand stopped right above Bobbi’s inner thigh. I almost felt up my sister while she was in a trance. I didn’t understand what was going on, but an earlier suspicion I had dismissed; again returned. I pulled my hand back and tried to think but my gaze lingered on the gap in her shorts, her supple thighs, and her exposed panties. I moved my eyeline up, past her full hips and narrow waist, beyond her toned abdomen, on to her ample chest.

It was covered, as it always was, with a thick shirt, underneath was the outline of a sturdy sports bra. I could see, if I wanted, what she strove so hard to hide. I could learn all her secrets. Once more my hand reached out and I had to stop myself before I made contact, if for no other reason, my testicles were even more sore then. I sighed and gazed upward, past the slender neck, delicate chin, full lips, and high cheek bones.

Bobbi was beautiful, and I realized that I always knew that. Here she sat, waiting, and I knew I could have her, but I had to ask myself why I even felt that way. It was time for me to find out.

“Ashley, you may sit on the mountaintop.” She closed her legs. “Now, say yes if you can hear me.”

She sat perfectly still. “Yes.”

“Ashley, as brother and sister we love each other and have shared a bond our entire lives, is that not correct?”

“Yes.”

“For that reason then, we should always be honest with each other, correct?”

“Yes.”

I took a deep breath, might as well find out the truth. “So, in the spirit of honesty, why have you been using subliminal messages on me?”

She didn’t answer and I cursed my ignorance. Did I need to ask questions in a more direct manner? Was it possible to lie while hypnotized and she was trying to do that? I grabbed the laptop again, intent on getting answers, instead I got lost reading about trigger words when I heard her mumble something.

“Repeat that again, Ashley.”

“I used them to make you more aggressive, more lustful, and so you would have sex with me.”

I flinched and almost as immediately, anger, dread, and desire went to war in the pit of my stomach. The winner would determine what I did next with her. In the meantime, I got up and began to walk towards the bathroom, I felt like I might vomit.

Instead of vomiting, I stared in to the mirror and ruminated over the past year. The physical contact, the massages, the nights watching movies on the couch only to doze off and awaken later with her snuggling on me. Of course, there was more, those nights our parents were out, she might need a favor and come to my room wearing nearly transparent pajamas. A couple of times she would walk by in nothing but a t shirt and her underwear.

She had planned this for a long time, and what could I say? Did I not read where the subliminal messages could only work on the condition that the subject had a pre-existing need or want? Was I going to deny that I enjoyed waking up to find her snuggled against me? That I liked seeing her wearing next to nothing? Fair questions, but also I had to ask, earlier I gave myself blue balls, why?

The answer was that, while I did love her more than a brother should, I did not want to take advantage. I did not want to hurt her. Or so I told myself as looked deep in to my eyes, mirrored back at me. I thought of that becoming an infinite loop and noticed that my eyes had hardened. I let go then of conscious thought and disassociated from myself. I had the feeling of weightlessness, of being untethered, of being depersonalized.

I couldn’t say how long I didn’t feel anything, only that eventually I noticed that I was grinning in to the mirror and my smile was not kind. That was when I felt that my stomach had settled down. Turned out that my desire and anger had formed a partnership to beat my dread in to submission. I watched in my mind as the identity of that sterling young man, who saw his himself mirrored in the eyes of his adoring younger sister, receded. In to the foreground slid something monstrous and I realized in that moment who I had really been protecting Bobbi from that entire time; myself of course.

I went to the clothes hamper and fished around until I found a pair of pink cotton panties. They had tiny cartoon characters on them.

The panties were turned inside out and I looked at the white cotton panel and noticed the slight stained outline there in the fabric. I held it to my nose and enjoyed her strong, musky scent. I then dug out the sports bra she had on earlier, it was gray. The tag on it read 32EE. Bobbi had a petite frame and some big ol’ titties.

The bra was wrapped around my rod and I began to jerk off as her panties were raised back to my nose. Was that moist spot there because of me? Did I make her wet? I tried to picture the appearance of her nipples based on what she let me feel earlier. As I did that I took the panel on her panties and licked it several times before placing it in my mouth. She had a sharp taste, almost acidic.

It wasn’t long before my sore balls tensed and then let loose. I splashed her bra with cum so thick it looked chunky. I laughed, my pipes had been backed up. Not anymore though. My nuts felt better almost immediately. I spit her panties out of my mouth and threw them and the gooey bra back in the hamper.

The thoughts came unbidden. She wanted to trick me, to use me? I could go back in there while she was in a trance and just take her, but something told me that was what she wanted. Fuck that, what about what I wanted? Well I had plenty of time to figure that out, what with her seated in the next room hypnotized and me standing there with all the control and power.

Who had looked out for her all those years? Who had defended her, took care of her, kept her spirits up, listened to her fears? Who reassured her when she doubted herself, who was her friend when she had only one other person who could endure her sarcasm?

She thought she was so smart, trying to take advantage of me. Well, I swore then that by the time this was all over she would know who was the smartest. When I was done, she would call me her master.