The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prosecutor Transformed

A young prosecutor goes after an experienced crime family. She does not understand how the huntress becomes the hunted before it is too late.

MC, MD, FD, MF, FF, MA, GR, BD

The alarm pierced the early morning calm of Monica’s bedroom signaling the start of another workweek. Twenty-seven year old Monica Salem moaned a little at the sound before loudly saying, “Alexa Stop.” Pushing aside the thought of dozing off for a few more minutes, Monica got out of bed and headed to the shower where she started her morning routine. Forty-five minutes later, she was in her car and headed to the U.S. Attorney’s office, where she was employed as an Assistant Federal Attorney prosecuting gang and drug activities.

After parking, going through security and managing to avoid elevator stampeders, Monica made it to her office where her assistant, Jenn, greeted her with a smile and a reminder that the boss wanted to see her. Grabbing a coffee, Monica headed to meet her boss.

Jake Stevenson was the US Attorney for the Southern District. He was no nonsense and got to the point quickly. Although at times gruff, he liked Monica and had taken the time to mentor her as she learned the office ropes. He admired her tenacity and her instincts especially with juries.

“I have an investigation that I want you to lead,” Jake paused and then looked at Monica. “It is the largest one you have handled and it will not be easy and you must be careful and always consider your personal safety.”

He had Monica’s attention.

“You are going after the Carlos Diable family. They have their hands in everything dealing with drugs, people, and guns in the city and have gone transnational. They must be stopped.” Jake then explained how she would lead a task force and the parameters of the investigation. He then paused and introduced Angela Pointe. “She will be your security during the investigation.”

“Security,” Monica paused, “I need security?”

“Don’t argue,” Jake laughed, “the decision has been made.”

“Next you will want her to move into my spare bedroom,” Monica quipped.

“As a matter of fact, she will. Protection is 24 hrs a day.” Jake then dismissed Monica from his office.

Angela walked down the hall with Monica listening to the young lawyer say over and over, “I don’t know how this will work, I do not need security.”

“Listen,” Angela said. “We may not like it, but we are together on this one and it is my job to make sure you are safe and sound.” She added, “I am not the problem here, Diable is the problem. Focus your energy on him and his family.”

Monica nodded and both walked into her office with files in hand.

Two hours later, Monica was stunned by what she finished reading. The Diable Family and associates seemed to be in everything and had recent,y branched out into suspected human trafficking and arms smuggling. What was most alarming was the fact that previous investigations had gone nowhere as investigators, prosecutors and even judges has disappeared or cases had been dropped as witnesses vanished or refused to talk. There were even reports that Diable was now engaged in illicit biomedical research and designer drug production at several offshore locations.

“This one will take awhile,” Monica said to Angela and it does look like I will need security. She added, “my spare bedroom is yours.”

Angela nodded. “My job is to keep you safe and free from intimidation and I have a team of agents to assist.”

Two weeks later, Monica was constructing an initial outline of the Diable organization in her conference room as Angela sat in the corner. The agent had become the prosecutor’s shadow and despite initial misgivings, Monica was glad to have her. Both women hit it off, shared much in common and seemed to genuinely enjoy each other’s company. Both were fitness freaks after work enjoying swimming, yoga and tennis. Angela had moved into the spare bedroom and had settled into a routine as Monica’s protector. For her part, Monica was following Angela’s instructions: no opening doors when the doorbell rings, no opening of mail, no unescorted trips, no u screened guests.

Monica even made fun of the rules laughing, “I am glad that I am not in a relationship, or the rules would be impossible.” Truth be told, Monica’s latest relationship ended abruptly over a year ago when her then boyfriend pressured her for sex. Although beautiful and sexy, Monica was a virgin and was determined to remain that way until she was married.

As the investigation moved forward, it was not too long before Carlos Diable got wind of it. While lounging on his Central American beachside estate far away from the prying eyes of US investigators, Diable flipped through two dossiers: one contained information on Monica and the other on Angela.

Looking to an assistant, the crime boss laughed and then called over his daughter Emilia. “Look,” he said. “The Americans make it easy for us by keeping both in one place.”

Emilia smiled and asked, “what do you want to do.”

“Tell Ernesto to bring them here undamaged,” Carlos laughed. “Maybe one day those in the US will get tired of losing investigators to me and leave us alone.”

What Monica and Angela did not know was that there was a well placed mole in the US Marshall’s service and as soon as Angela was assigned to Monica and the case files were transferred, Diable knew of the new danger. Carlos was not worried as he had survived every attempt the US made to bring him to justice. He looked with interest at these two women in the files. “Playthings,” he laughed sipping his drink. He then turned to an assistant and said, “have Dr. Borrega meet me in the villa this evening. I have a job for him and his wife.

Back in her office. Monica had no idea that the huntress had become the hunted. In fact, that evening after work, Monica and Angela played tennis unaware that they were under observation from some of Ernesto’s team. After receiving their report Ernesto called his boss relating to Diable that the prey would soon be on its way South for his viewing and entertainment. He added, “these are two fine looking women.”

Ernestos’s team had gained access to the tennis and swim facility where the women worked out posing as maintenance workers checking gas a water lines for the city. Once inside at night, to avoid interrupting clients during the day, it was easy to get their work done by bribing the security guards to look the other way. When they were finished, a few hidden cameras panned across the women’s locker room and shower area, while in line canisters attached to the shower water lines waited to be activated by a Bluetooth connection.

The following day, Ernesto gave the go ahead for the double kidnapping at the earliest opportunity.

The team did not have to wait long. Twenty four hours after the go ahead, Monica and Angela arrived at the tennis club for a Friday evening match before a dinner at a nearby restaurant. They had a spirited match placing the investigation in the back of their minds for a few hours. When they returned to the locker rooms, a new young woman was attending and they introduced themselves.

Entering a deserted locker room, neither woman though anything was wrong as they were often the last to leave the courts and often the last in the locker room. They did not know that the peering eyes of a hidden camera were watching their every move.

Ernesto whistled as the women peeled off their tennis outfits. “Very beautiful,” he said watching the screen. I love the blonde prosecutor’s look, but the agent’s fiery red hair is also a turn-on.”

“They are both tall” an assistant said. “Diable loves the tall ones.”

As Ernesto watched the screen, both women walked into the shower area and were enveloped quickly by steam. Switching to a new camera, Ernesto continue to watch as the women lathered and washed their bodies. Breaking away from the view, Ernesto signaled his team and the young female attendant woman at the desk hit a button on her phone that sent a signal to the Bluetooth device controlling the in-line canisters on the showers water supply. Immediately, a valve opened and a chemical solution was released into the water. The chemicals were soon spraying via the shower onto Angela’s and Monica’s bodies where they were absorbed through the skin.

Within seconds, both women felt lightheaded and looked towards each other. They heard a noise and saw the attendant turning off the water and helping them slump to the floor. “Just relax and enjoy the sleep, “ she said as blackness invaded their world.

Ernesto watched as the women were loaded into laundry carts, covered with towels and wheeled into the back of a waiting laundry service van. He smiled as the van drove away right in front of member’s of the security detail. Picking up his cellphone, he called Diable and told him simply “two packages were on the way.”

Angela slowly opened her eyes as sunlight filtered through the curtains. She realized that she was naked in a soft down bed in a beautifully decorated bedroom. She saw a robe hanging close by and jumped up and pulled it around her body. As she was doing this, Monica was doing the same thing across the hall. Angela tried the door, but it was locked. Opening a door to her balcony, she saw the glistening sea, but did not know which one. The home was built over a cliff, so any thoughts of escape from the balcony were shattered. Angela replayed what she remembered but could not think of anything since the shower. Across the hall, Monica, not a trained agent, cried a little in fear. She had no idea where she was, where Angela was or what was happening. She too remembered up to the shower and then everything was blank.

There was a knock on Angela’s door and a small woman dressed in a maid’s outfit handed her an envelope. Angela fought down panic tried to ask a question, but the woman just turned and walked down the hall. Earlier, Monica had received a similar envelope. Both notes were similar and contained a dinner invitation as well as instructions.

“You will find what you are to wear to dinner in the closet. You will wear everything provided. You will find makeup and all personal items in your bath. Dinner is at 7pm sharp and someone will arrive to escort you. If you fail to follow instructions in any way, your traveling companion will be punished severely.”

The note was unsigned.

Angela went to the closet and opened it. Inside was a black cocktail dress shorter than anything she had worn in years. She also found black stockings, a garter, a thong and a bra as well as black stilettos. Walking into the bath, she found jewelry, makeup and bath/shower products. Monica found similar items except her dress and lingerie were red as were her stilettos. Her stockings were nude in color.

Angela and Monica separately made the same decision, they would follow the instructions as they did not want to see each other punished and they needed to determine where they were and who held them.

By 630pm, Monica was ready and nervously paced back and forth in her room. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and did not like what she saw….the dress was much too short and revealing on her body. She looked sexual and that was not the professional image she wanted. Across the hall, Angela was reaching the same conclusion; however, she was smart enough to know that she had not been hurt yet and that meant whoever had her, wanted her alive.

At 7pm, there was a knock on each woman’s door and for the first time since their captivity, Angela and Monica saw each other in the hallway. They embraced warmly before being told to”move along or you will be late.”

“Do you know where we are,” Monica asked Angela.

“No idea,” Angela whispered.

“Silence,” the attendant said as they continued to walk down a long hallway to the distinct sound of their stilettos clicking on the tile floor.

Both women were led into a formal patio dining area overlooking the sea. It provided an amazing view and each woman immediately saw the back of a well dressed man facing the sea. Small wisps of smoke and the scent of a cigar filled the air. The man turned around and the look of shock on the women’s faces brought a smile to his face.

“Let me introduce myself ladies. I am Carlos Diable and you are now my extended stay guests.”

Angela was the first to say something. “Have you lost your mind? Kidnapping a U.S. Attorney and a Federal Agent will only get you in deeper trouble than you already have.”

Diable laughed at Angela’s comment and his laugh was echoed by some guests who walked into the room. One by one Diable introduced his daughter, Emilia and his son Ramon. He then introduced Ernesto laughing as he added, the architect of your abduction. Finally, he introduced the doctors Borregas, with the comment “you will spend some quality time with them in the coming days.”

Both women were speechless for the moment.

“My rules are simple,” Diable said, “if one of you misbehaves, the other will get severely punished. Each of you is responsible for the safety and well being of the other.”

An attendant showed Monica and Angela where to sit and they found themselves across the table from each other. Drinks were served and when Angela tried to refuse hers, Diable corrected her quickly. “Drink up,” or watch your friend scream in agony.”

Angela sipped her drink much to the amusement of her guest.

“Now, let me explain your predicament ladies. You are out of the United States and far from the prying eyes of your Justice Department. The sea you are overlooking is the Caribbean, so that puts you somewhere in Central America.”

He let his words sink in.

Diable continued. “The government here provides protection and there really is no escape. While you were asleep in transit, I took the liberty of having a small microchip placed under the skin on your back shoulder. I can locate you 24x7 any time I desire. My estate is guarded and no one comes in nor out without my permission.”

Monica had heard enough and exploded with a loud, “what do you want?”

Diable laughed and answered in one word….”you.” He continued, “you will be the latest example of what happens to those who get in my business.” He then rattled off names that both women were familiar with from the case files, agents and prosecutors who had just disappeared. “They preceded you, and soon you will see them again.”

A noise and muffled cry startled Monica as two men pulled a struggling woman toward the front of the table. The woman was naked, bound and her head covered with a sack. With great fanfare, Diable pulled off the sack and there stood Jenn, the

young assistant of Monica.

“Just some more insurance that you will cooperate,” Diable said. “If you do not, her life will be one of pure misery.”

“Take her away and prepare her to my specifications,” Diable ordered and immediately Jenn was pulled out of the room.

“Now that I have your attention, let’s eat. After all, I am a good host.” Everyone but Angela and Monica laughed at the comment.

“What are you going to do to her,” Monica yelled getting more upset by the minute.

“Anything we want,” said a feminine voice as Diablo’s daughter entered the discussion. “Now behave yourself and enjoy your dinner.”

As a second drink was served to Monica and Angela, the waitresses changed. The woman serving the drinks was tall, blonde and wearing a tight latex maids outfit that left nothing to the imagination. She had a collar around her neck and was clearly subservient to Diable and his daughter. Her breasts seemed enormous compared to her frame. As she finished serving, Diable laughed.

“Don’t you recognize Judge Ally McKenzie?” Diable continued, “she was the judge assigned to a trial against one of my deputies in Boston two years ago. She disappeared and now look at her.”

Emilia looked at the two guests adding, “she will now do anything we ask and I do mean anything. Won’t you my Pet?”

“Si, Senorita,” the former judge answered bowing her head.

“If I told her to suck my father’s cock right here, she would with gusto. Isn’t that right my Pet?”

“Si, Senorita,” Ally said again.

Angela and Monica were shocked.

“Don’t look so surprised,” Diable said. “We enhanced her looks, fine tuned her libido, dumbed down her intelligence and made a former judge a submissive fuck toy, just for fun. Now we can play with her anytime we desire.”

Emilia looked at Angela and whispered, “she tried fucking with us, so we are fucking with her. That is justice wouldn’t you say?” She added “and when we tire of her here, we will send her to one of the clubs in the city where she can entertain gentleman all night.”

When the two women finished their second drink, they were given a special “dessert drink” prepared by the Borregas.

“They are doctors after all and only supply the healthiest of products.” Emilia laughed as she sad the words and watched the two women cautiously sip the drink.

“Finish all of it,” Diable barked causing Monica and Angela to finish the drink.

At first, the two women felt a little lightheaded and then confused. Confusion was followed by a heaviness in their arms and legs. The Borregas watched as the drugs in the third drink took effect and nodded to Diable.

“Now, we will begin your education and transformation,” Diable said. “I want you to know that you will be aware of everything we are doing to you at all times, but you will be helpless to stop it.” He then added, “the Borregas enjoy breaking down women and transforming them into new and very controllable creatures. You should provide endless hours of entertainment for them and eventually for us or our friends.”

Emilia interjected quickly, “and you should understand there is a huge market down here for former US judges, prosecutors and agents. Everyone wants one as a ‘pet.’”

The Borregas signaled to attendants waiting in the wings and two gurneys were rolled into the room. In short order, Angela and Monica were loaded onto their respective gurneys and wheeled away. As they were, Diable reminded Borrega of an important step.

“Do not forget to send me the thongs those two were wearing tonight. My guess is they are wet or at least damp given the drug cocktail you gave them. The thongs will go into my trophy case where they can be proudly displayed for my friends.” Diable lit a cigar and walked away.

Both Angela and Monica were initially taken to separate rooms. Gone were the luxury of the initial bedrooms. The white tiled walls and floors of the treatment rooms seemed stark and sterile. “Get accustomed to your new home,” Dr. Luisa Borrega told Monica, “you will be here for awhile.” At the same time, Dr. Carlos Borrega delivered a similar message to Angela with an added twist. “I love breaking agents, especially tough female agents that are beautiful.”

As the doctors watched their respective captives, their teams began their work with practiced efficiency. Both women were stripped, given a Brazilian wax, and then an IV line was started. Unable to resist, the Americans watched in horror as unknown drugs dripped into their veins. As the drugs flowed into their system, both Angela and Monica relaxed. As they did, ear pods were placed in their ears and visors placed over their eyes. Neither woman could hear the keystrokes on the computer keyboard that started their initial programming. Almost immediately, their minds were hit with subliminal messages buried in the music, while similar subliminal messages were embedded in the images assaulting their brains.

After fifteen minutes, small droplets of drool appeared in the corner of both captive’s mouths.

Noticing the drool, the husband and wife Borrega team smiled as Carlos observed quietly, “they are well on their way now. The programming will have no problem taking hold.”

“Luisa, yours will be the submissive one and mine will be the dominant one when they are together.” Carlos looked for an acknowledgement from his wife which he got in the form of a nod. “Also, please review the menu of kinks Diable wants each to have. He has taken personal interest in these two..

“And the physical changes,” Luisa asked, “have you lined up the right surgeons and genetic specialists this time. Borrega will not allow any mistakes.”

Carlos nodded. “Some new DNA will be added to their treatments starting tomorrow based on the Borrega’s desires. The appropriate surgeons will do the rest.” He added, “besides, we will try the DNA modifications on her young assistant first.”

For the next two week while Angela and Monica were kept sedated and bombarded with mental conditioning, Jenn was subjected to the full regime of physical and mental conditioning. The Borrega’s modified her DNA while conditioning her mind. After making all of the adjustments requested, Borrega decided it was time to show Monica what had happened to her former assistant.

Slowly, Monica regained consciousness, she was still in the treatment room and naked on the gurney. While she was sedated, her catheter had been removed and when the attendant came in removed her restraints and tossed her a robe, Monia could only whisper “thank you” in a docile tone.

The attendant walked into the hall with a grin and spoke softly to a collegue. “We will get no trouble from this one. Whatever is in that program has screwed with her mind and she is as docile as a baby lamb. My guess is she will do everything we ask.”

Angela was released and robed, but she was not docile by any means. Her attendant remarked, “her dominant personality is coming out.” Her assistant remarked, “Borrega wants to start her physical conditioning and transformation tomorrow.” For now, the attendants secured Angela’s wrists behind her back insuring they would have no trouble.

Both women soon found themselves in the presence of Diable and his daughter, the Borregas, Ernesto, and some attendants. Both were told to sit and were given a drink. Monica dutifully sipped hers, while Angela had her head tilted back as small amounts of the drink were dripped into her throat.

Fifteen minutes later, Borrega nodded and both women were told to stand.

They did as asked and Angela’s restraints were removed.

“Both are harmless now and under your control,” Borrega said.

“Remove your robes,” Diable said in a stern voice. Mentally, both women wanted to fight the instructions, but as their minds tried to fight, their hands opened the robe’s sash and then took it off. Both stood naked and beautiful in front of the crime boss.

“Ah, they will be such trophies when we are finished.” Diable spoke the words and then pointed to the open chairs on his left and right. Without hesitation, Monica and Angela took a seat as they heard the word “sit.”

“You can fight all you want,” Emilia interjected, “but the conditioning is impossible to defeat. From now on, you will obey us.”

As if to prove a point, Emilia said in a soft voice, “now spread those sexy legs wide, so my father can touch as he desires.”

Immediately, both women spread their thighs wide exposing their wet pussies to all in attendance. “They like it,” Emilia said.

In her mind, Monica was screaming as she sat naked, exposed and now aroused by what was happening to her. Her mind fought, but as Emilia predicted, it was a losing fight. She looked to Angela and saw a look of defeat etched in her face. Looking between her protector’s thigh’s, the attorney could see glistening pussy and that thought made her own pussy tingle.

As the internal conflicts continued, a tall Latina woman was brought before the group. She was dressed in only a thin thong. Her hair was jet black and her breasts were large ¡and firm. Each protruding nipple was pierced.

She was allowed to speak and only said, “Monica help me.”

Monica immediately knew the woman was Jenn, but the woman before her was a Latina. Before she could say anything, Señora Borrega whispered in Jenn’s ear. “In Spanish only.”

Jenn began immediately speaking fluent Spanish, none of which either captive understood.

The young assistant walked forward and knelt between Borrega’s legs, opened his zipper and as the two other American women watched, sucked on his cock like it was the most natural thing to do. They both tried to look away, but neither was successful.

“Look,” Ernesto said. “Their pussies grow so wet. They like what they see.”

Both Angela and Monica could feel their body’s enflamed with excitement as they watched Jenn perform a long blow job on the crime boss. Not even the tears, flowing for the now beautiful Latina disrupted their excitement. When Diable grunted and obviously deposited cum into Jenn’s mouth, he watched as the American assistant swallowed and licked her lips.

“Good girl,” he said.

“Gracias Maestra,” Jenn answered softly while looking at her old boss whose legs remained spread wide,

“As you can see, the old Jenn has been replaced by an updated model. Now she can remain as part of my household staff, or be sent to one of my clubs. Her fate is in your hands.” Diable let his words sink into his captives heads.

“Put some music on, I want to see these two dance.”

Immediately, club music filled the room and Angela and Monica were told to dance.

Neither wanted too, but their bodies seemed to have a mind of their own and the women were soon grinding slowly into each other on the dance floor much to the amusement of Diable and his guests. When Angela danced behind Monica and wrapped her arms around the attorney’s body to reach her breasts, Emilia laughed.

“She is the dominant one already.” Emilia kept her eyes glued on Angela as the agent began playing with Monica’s nipples. Soft moans filled the room blending with the music. Monica’s hips thrust back into Angela as young agent pressed her hips forward into the attorney. Soon, it looked like standing sex on the dance floor. When Angela turned Monica to face her, she grabbed the attorney’s face and deeply kissed her on the lips. Angela was shocked as her lips opened and she deepened the kiss. Not only that, Angela rubbed her pussy into Monica’s thigh. Soon pussy was rubbing pussy in a growing frenzy.

As their captors watched. The attorney and her body guard exploded in orgasm that neither could control.

“Borrega, your programming is perfect as usual.” Diable smiled as he enjoyed the degradation taking place in front of him. “Just sluts waiting to come out,” he whispered. He added, “when we finish with them, they both will fuck anyone you desire. Men or women, it does not matter.”

Diable asked if the performance was filmed. When told yes, he directed a copy of the performance be sent to Monica’s boss as a warning of what would happen to his staff if they interfered with the crime family.

Back in their respective treatment room, both Angela and Monica voluntarily reclined on their gurney, neither woman offering resistance. As they lay there, tears flowed as a new IV was started, ear pods inserted and a visor placed over the eyes. Again subliminal messages and images flowed into their minds.

One hour later, Angela had spread her thighs and was thrusting her hips up onto her slick fingers. Over and over she said “fuck me, fuck me,” as she drooled out of the corner of her mouth. Despite her arousal, the agent was not allowed to cum. Across the hall, Monica tried to fight the mental assault she was under. It proved impossible and she was soon playing with her clit flicking it with her fingers slick with juices. Knowing she was a virgin, the programming did not allow for the young lawyer to deeply finger herself, nor did it allow her to cum.

Both women only understood one feeling by the end of the night…..frustration.

To Be Continued........