The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prosecutor Transformed Part 2

A young prosecutor goes after an experienced crime family. She does not understand how the huntress becomes the hunted before it is too late.

MC, MD, FD, MF, FF, MA, GR, BD

Back in their respective treatment rooms, both Angela and Monica voluntarily reclined on their gurney, neither woman offering any resistance. As they lay there, tears flowed as a new IV was started, ear pods inserted and a visor placed over their eyes. Again subliminal messages and images flowed into the captive minds speeding the transformation.

One hour later, Angela had spread her thighs and was thrusting her hips up onto her slick fingers. Over and over she said “fuck me, fuck me,” as she drooled out of the corner of her mouth. Despite her arousal, the agent was not allowed to cum. Across the hall, Monica tried to fight the mental assault she was under. It proved impossible and she was soon playing with her clit flicking it with her fingers slick with juices. Knowing she was a virgin, the programming did not allow for the young lawyer to deeply finger herself, nor did it allow her to cum.

Both women only understood one feeling by the end of the night…..frustration.

The following week, Diable wanted an update on his guests’ condition, which the Borrega’s happily provided.

“Both are progressing nicely. Monica is now timid and submissive, while the Agent Angela is dominant. Both have had their libidos amplified as you asked. The DNA modifications have started altering their physical appearance, while mentally their intelligence has been dampened.” Borrega waited for another question.

“And you are sure both are well aware of what is happening to them?” Diable asked.

“Of course, a few times each week, I give them back their normal senses and not only do they beg me to stop, but they ask for help in escaping.” Borrega looked to Diable as if expecting another question. He then added, “they know there is no escape.”

“And the woman Jenn, the assistant and cock sucker,”. Borrega laughed remembering the young girl’s lips around his cock.

“She has fully transformed into a beautiful Latina and serves Emilia Just like the former Judge McKenzie. I must admit she looks good in latex.” Borrega was a little surprised when he was told to “bring her here.”

At the same time, Angela and Monica were brought into the room and placed in chairs. Both women were naked, but Monica now wore ankle and wrist cuffs. Borrega smiled as he looked at them as he could see the effect the altered DNA was having. Angela was now taller and more muscular. Her hair was a deeper red and her voice was also deeper. Her skin had bronzed nicely. Borrega noticed that her breasts had grown and stood high on her chest.

“You have done a good job with her,” Diable said.

“Wait until you see the size of her clit. She almost has a little penis,” Borrega laughed.

Now Diable’s eyes fell on the young attorney. Monica’s hair was now jet black and she seemed shorter almost diminutive. Her breasts were smaller, but firm and high on her body. Her skin was also bronze in complexion.

“She is submissive, very submissive” Borrega commented.

“We will see,” Diable laughed and then looking at Monica simply said, “suck my cock.”

Monica recoiled at the command, but in horror realized her body was moving between Diable’s legs. It was as if she were watching her own body respond to commands without any control on her part. She was a mere bystander. Monica felt her body lower itself between Diable’s legs and then felt her hands pull out his warm cock. As she had practiced many times in her image induced dreams, Monica wrapped her lips around Diable’s growing cock and began sucking on him. Deep inside her mind, she was screaming and she screamed even louder as she realized her body was excited by what her mouth was doing. The young attorney felt herself become aroused. Her pussy was wet and tingling and her nipples were hard. What had they done to her? Those watching saw Monica expertly perform a blow job on Diable and the young attorney did not stop until the crime boss exploded in her mouth. She swallowed without complaint.

Regaining his composure, Diable quickly said, “and the other will do the same.”

“Absolutely,”. came the quick reply.

Both men looked as Monica collapsed on the floor with tears running down her face and laughed. “She does not look so tough now,” Diable said and then added, “I don’t want them crying again.”

Angela sat watching the display unable to help the one she was supposed to protect. She too was aroused by what had happened in front of her. When Borrega ordered Monica to get up and crawl between Angela’s thighs, she did nothing to stop the scene. In fact, her pussy grew even wetter as the submissive Monica moved as directed. Without thinking or feeling, Angela spread her legs wide and said in a husky voice, “suck my clit slut.” As she said the words, she grabbed the back of Monica’s head and pulled it forward until the attorney’s lips surrounded the engorged clit of the former Federal Agent.

“Good Girl,” Angela whispered as Monica began to suck on her. Both acted on auto-pilot adhering to their individual training regime. Both screamed inside their minds, but neither had control of their actions. For the first time in her life, Monica tasted another woman’s pussy. She did not want to do this, but her body responded to her conditioning as did Angela’s.

Borrega and Diable exchanged glances and nods. Emilia laughed and said, “get a picture of this one.” She continued, “now bisexual lovers, how they have fallen.”

Angela’s clit, swollen and enlarged by the altered DNA grew even larger under the ministrations from Monica’s tongue. It was not long before the former agent grabbed Monica’s head tightly, screamed in pleasure and orgasmed leaving the lawyer’s face wet with her juices. Monica continued to lick until Angela pushed her head away. Emilia walked over and took Angela away telling her father that the former agent was going to be introduced to plugs today. “She will be such a slut and an anal slut too,” the daughter shouted.

Training continued over the weeks with the former assistant, Jenn, becoming a full time maid and servant to Emilia and a bisexual lover of the former judge Ally McMasters. Emilia had the Borrega’s continually alter Jenn’s DNA to trick the assistant’s body into thinking she was pregnant. As a result, her breasts were always full and heavy with milk. Some of Emilia’s friends had a lactation fetish which Jenn was now able to satisfy. Both Jenn and Ally McMasters now constantly wore latex and both became aroused when showing off their bodies. Jenn loved Ally to milk her.

At the same time, training for Monica and Angela was completed. Diable planned a party to show his friends his new toys and demonstrate his power to the local government officials. The culmination of the party would be a public deflowering of the virgin Monica. On occasion, staff members heard Diable bragging how he was going to “breed the bitch and make her beg for more.”

Almost daily, staff would see a naked and pierced Angela walking Monica on a leash. Both women now had Latina skin tones, while their other features were different to include breast size, hair color, height and muscle mass. Angela’s clit was no longer hidden by a hood. It had grown to a size where it was always exposed. Both women remained waxed, and both were bisexual and exhibitionist. Both had libidos increased by the Borrega’s conditioning program. Neither captive harbored inhibitions. Diable spent many of his daily cocktail hours with associates sipping drinks while watching the two women pleasure themselves or touch individually while on display. At times, Diable had Angela demonstrate her dominant personality with Monica by forcing the former attorney to forcibly suck on her clit, lick her ass, or remain on all fours, while the former agent sodomized her ass with a large strap on.

Monica now called Angela….”Mistress.”

On the evening of the gala party, all of the women were prepared. Ally and Jenn were in tight latex sporting zippers for breast, pussy or ass exposure. Monica and Angela wore long, sensual gowns that were form fitting and left little to the imagination. Neither wore anything under their gowns for what Diable described as “easy access.”

Sipping a drink as the women were brought into the room, Diable laughed to Borrega, “tonight is the night our sweet prosecutor loses her virginity and begs for more.”

Borrega just nodded.

Soon, Monica and Angela were arm and arm with Diable as the crime lord showed off his trophies. Meeting with local officials, Diable offered the women to them for entertainment and enjoyment. The offer was accepted and soon Monica and Angela found themselves in the same side room kneeling before local politicians. With practiced skill, both women took hardening cocks into their warm mouths and sucked as they had been trained. Both women screamed in their mind “nooo,” but it did not matter. Their training was complete and they performed flawlessly not stopping until each felt cum explode into their mouths. They then swallowed and thanked their companions for the experience.

“You do amazing work,” the politicians told Diable as they rejoined the party.

Soon, word spread and there was a line of local officials waiting to see the American women. After almost 45 minutes, the line stopped and Monica and Angela were retrieved from the room by attendants. Both women had their makeup smeared and their hair was ruffled. Dried cum was visible on their lips and chins.

“Good girls,” Diable said, “the locals loved you.” He then directed the attendants to take them away and fix their makeup and hair before bringing them back to the party.

“They are the perfect sluts,” Emilie said to her father. She added “and think they used to be prosecutors and agents.”

Thirty minutes later, the two women returned to Diable’s arms. They were again displayed as his trophies. As an added bonus, Diable had the Borrega’s restore both Monica’s and Angela’s ability to think and respond clearly. As they regained some control both were reminded that any disobedience would result in the other being severely punished.

“Please,” Angela said, “we have suffered enough.”

“We have just started, you don’t know suffering yet,” Diable laughed.

He then looked to Monica, “and how many cocks did those luscious lips suck this evening?”

Monica looked at him with distain answering, “five.”

“Five,” Diable smiled, “there will be many more before we are done and I hope you appreciate how your body responds in an arousing manner. It makes you, how shall we say, such a slut.”

Monica blushed and as she did, her captor signaled two attendants to come over. As they did, the crime lord said only two words: “prepare her.”

As Angela watched in horror, Monica was dragged screaming to a bench that had been brought into the room. She was stripped naked and standing in heels, her body was pressed down and secured to the bench. Her legs were open and her pussy was exposed as she lay on her stomach.

A crowd gathered as Diable simply said, “it is time for the American lawyer who targeted me to sacrifice her virginity.” He added, “she wanted to take my freedom, so I will take something from her.”

A chuckle went through the crowd.

Monica, squirmed on the bench and said “no,” over and over, but that just fueled. Diable’s lust. He loved his victims begging.

“Bring the agent closer,” Diable ordered as he opened his zipper exposing his cock. “I want her to suck me to hardness and then have a front row seat to her charge being fucked.”

Angela was pulled forward and forced to her knees. Opening her mouth, she took Diable’s cock between her lips sucking slowly knowing she was participating in Monica’s deflowering. Her eyes met Monica’s and showed nothing but sorrow.

Diable quickly became hard. His cock was large and legendary. He walked like a prize stallion behind his prey and teased Monica with words.

“You will come to love this cock and beg for it.” Diable ran his cock up and down on her body as he said the words. He then taunted her. “You are nice and wet like a slut making it easy for me.”

With that, he positioned the head of his cock at her opening and without warning thrust forward, breaking her hymen and eliciting a scream from his victim.

“Oh God, please noooo,” Monica screamed. She felt the head of his cock as it pressed forward and the sting and burning as she lost her virginity. Monica knew it was not over as Diable moved in her. She was horrified that she grew wet as he filled her completely. She thought again….”what have they done to me?”

Angela watching the scene cried real tears shaking her head and saying, “no, no, no” over and over.

Diable drew his cock back and pressed forward over and over until he was pushing on Monica’s cervix. His cock was coated with her blood and her juices as he steadily fucked the former prosecutor. Bending forward, Diable whispered, “you will cum like a slut.” Immediately, Monica felt intense pleasure and she could not fight the feeling. It was as if Diable controlled her body again. She started to moan louder and louder as her body was assaulted. She had never felt such a feeling: revulsion and arousal intermixed.

Everyone drew closer as Diable rode his cock into her young body. Monica’s moans became louder and she said “please, fuck me,” instead of “no, no no.” Her arousal grew and despite trying to tamp it down, the lawyer was on fire. As Monica cried out “fuck me” one more time, Diable grunted and released his cum deep into her body. Monica felt the cum flow into her and screamed as her own orgasm swept over her. The crowd immediately applauded Diable’s performance.

Diable wiped his cock off on Monica’s ass and an attendant asked what about her, while pointing of Monica on the bench.

“Keep her there like that and on display. I may want her later.” He then turned to Angela and said, “you failed to protect your charge, the least you can do is clean my cock off.”

Diable pressed his cock to the agent’s lips and with tears flowing, Angela opened her mouth and cleaned the crime lord’s cock to everyone’s delight.

To Be Continued