The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prosecutor Transformed Part 3

A young prosecutor goes after an experienced crime family. She does not understand how the huntress becomes the hunted before it is too late.

MC, MD, FD, MF, FF, MA, GR, BD

Diable wiped his cock off on Monica’s ass and an attendant asked “what about her,”while pointing to Monica on the bench.

“Keep her there like that and on display. I may want her later.” He then turned to Angela and said, “you failed to protect your charge, the least you can do is clean my cock off.”

Diable pressed his cock to the agent’s lips and with tears flowing, Angela opened her mouth and cleaned the crime lord’s cock to everyone’s delight.

As she did, Angela felt a now familiar twinge of arousal. Instead of being disgusted, she was excited. Her excitement grew even more when Diable said, “given her position on the bench, why don’t you crop her pretty ass. We know you want too.”

Immediately, an image of Angela cropping Monica’s ass raced through her head triggering her dominant programming. Angela looked up and said “as you wish.”

The captured agent got up still dressed in her evening gown and took a crop handed to her by one of Diable’s assistants. She felt the warmth of the black leather in her hand and then looking at Monica’s bare buttocks and leaking pussy, Angela struck a hard blow.

Monica screamed, but it did not deter Angela who could not overcome her conditioning. She loved the dominant role as blow after blow fell on the lawyer’s ass. The more she beat her charge, the more excited and wetter Angela became.

Monica screamed louder with each blow, but her screams only seemed to excite the crowd. She could still feel cum running from her pussy, a humiliating symbol of her lost virginity. She could feel her buttocks burning and stinging with each blow of the leather crop. Her screams registered in her own ears, but she also felt something else. She felt a growing arousal as she was used by Monica.

Diable noticed it first and laughed to his guests, “listen, her cries are becoming moans of passion.”

“You are right, father,” Emilia said for all to hear, “the bitch seems to love the punishment. Look how her pussy weeps juices now.”

Everyone saw how aroused Monica had become. For her part, Monica was lost in an erotic haze and as much as she wanted to stop the rising orgasm within her body, she could not. Each blow brought her closer and closer to the crest and when Angela flicked her swollen clit with the crop, it proved too much. The young lawyer came again to everyone’s amusement. As she came, she screamed in passion.

Angela looked down at her charge screaming on the inside, but remained cold on the outside. “Now what do you say to me bitch?” She glared down at Monica.

“Thank you Mistress,” came from Monica’s mouth.

Dr Borrega walked up with his wife and whispered to Diable, “she is broken now and will do everything you ask and I mean everything.”

To test his theory, Borrega had Monica untied and then had both Angela and Monica kneel in front of him. Borrega’s wife handed him a tray with uncut cocaine on it. He showed it to both women and then simply said, “snort.” Immediately, Angela and Monica bent their heads forward and snorted two lines of the potent drug into their bodies. The Borrega’s and Diable watched as the drug raced into the women’s systems and took effect.

“They truly are your bitches now,” Borrega laughed.

“They will be in my bed tonight,” Diable stated and laughed, “they now have a new Master and will learn how to serve and pleasure.”

“Just remember,” Borrega added, “neither of these women have been on birth control for weeks, so be careful.”

Diable laughed, “breeding one or both might be icing on the cake. Talk to me next week about my desires.”

Borrega laughed and walked back to his wife. She whispered, “he scares me.”

Angela and Monica were taken to Diable’s suite by attendants and shown the shower. “Clean up, look beautiful, and be naked in bed in forty-five minutes.”

Both women nodded and headed into the large shower.

“Wash me,” Angela whispered.

Monica immediately began washing her Mistress with soft strokes. Angela was soon moaning as the strokes concentrated on her nipples and pussy. Her clit, still large, swollen and clearly visible drew Monica’s attention and the lawyer insured the material of the wash cloth dragged and rubbed over it with a slow, agonizing motion.

“God, you tease me, my little bitch,” Angela said. As she did, Monica dropped the wash cloth, fell to her knees in the spray, and replaced the cloth with her lips and teeth.

For her part, Angela screamed as her body quivered and trembled under the lawyer’s ministrations.

“You are going to make me cum,” Angela cried out into the spray.

Then, she exploded with Monica kneeling between her legs on the shower floor.

At the forty five minute mark, Diable entered his bedroom to find the two American women kneeling on the bed naked and locked in a lover’s embrace. Their naked bodies shimmered in the candlelight.

“I see you two have stayed warm for me,” he quipped.

“Yes Master,” they answered simultaneously while looking at the crime boss.

“Well, who is first,” he asked removing his clothes and exposing his massive cock.

“The bitch is,” Angela answered. “She is all clean for you.”

“Good, then lick her ass and get it nice and wet so this won’t hurt too bad. I had her pussy before and now I will have her ass.” Diable moved to watch Angela execute his instructions.

Angela got Monica on all fours and crawled behind her. Without hesitation, the agent buried her face in the lawyer’s ass and as Diable watched, she used her tongue to lick, caress kand finally penetrate Monica’s ass. Diable watched the entire scene grinning as his cock grew hard.

“Now suck my cock and get it wet too,” he told Angela who immediately began sucking the crime lord’s cock. When he was sufficiently lubricated with the agent’s saliva, Diable got behind Monica and pressed the head of his cock against the lawyers sensitive asshole.

Angela immediately groaned as she felt her muscles tighten, but Diable kept pressing forward.

“Open for me. You are mine,” he whispered and Angela felt her muscles relax and the head and shaft of his huge cock penetrate her body. With three long strokes, Diable’s balls were slapping against the lawyer’s ass. He was as deep as possible and began a long slow and continuous penetration of Monica.

“I hope you are as tight as this bitch,” he said looking to Angela and then added, “you might want to lube some fingers and play with your ass as you are next.”

As Monica moaned under the anal assault, Angela began to sodomize her own ass with well lubricated fingers much to Diable’s delight. He sped up his thrusts into Monica’s body as he watched Angela perform her hot display of lust. Again, he was impressed with Borrega’s work. These two professional women now performed like wanton whores designed to entertain men and women in the crime family.

“Bitch, you are going to make me cum,” Diable yelled as he grabbed Monica’s hips. With a loud yell, he erupted shooting stream after stream of hot cum into the former lawyer. Angela kept fingering her ass as Diable pulled himself, with a noticeable popping sound, from Monica’s ass.

“Now clean my cock,” Diable ordered the attorney, as Monica dutifully bent her head and began licking the massive cock until it was clean. She was made to continue sucking until Diable felt his cock stirring again. He then had Monica and Angela switch positions. As he did, Diable got behind the former agent pressing the head of his cock against her ass.

Angela whispered “yes” as the massive cock slipped into her ass. As it did, Diable had Monica lay down in front of Angela.

“Now as I fuck your ass, I want you to eat out your former charge,” Diable told Angela. She immediately lowered her head as as Diable filled her ass, Angela let her lips and tongue begin to torment the former prosecutor. Both women wanted and tried to avoid the degradation, but it was impossible. When Diable slapped Angela’s thigh proclaiming “you two are mine,” he meant it.

The degradation continued for hours in Diable’s bedroom before Monica and Angela were taken back to their rooms: tired, sore and used.

“Keep them naked until I allow clothes,” Diable told an assistant. He then added, “and I want them enjoying our best ‘coke’ based products and other drugs immediately. As he added the last command, he had a mysterious grin on his face.

As Monica was put to bed, an attendant took her arm and putting a constricting band around it, wait patiently for a vein to bulge. When it did, she smoothly injected a clear liquid into Monica’s arm. The layer managed a weak “nooo” before the drug took over and sent her floating into never never land. Across the hall,the same scenario played out in Angela’s room.

While the women were in a drugged sleep, a tattoo artist, engraved a phrase over each bare pussy and down each spine. In dark black ink, the tattoos simply said. ‘La Perra de Diable,” translated as “Diable’s Bitch.” They were marked forever.

The attendant’s laughed whispering that soon the two “gringo” women would be saying “follame, follame” to Diable and his friends. Follame is loosely translated as ‘fuck me.’

“They will beg,” another said. “He has broken their will and spirt.”

The next morning, Monica stumbled to her shower and looking in the mirror, saw the new tattoo. She then turned and saw the same letters on her spine. Although she did not know Spanish, she somehow knew the translation a fact that should have bothered her, but did not.

“I am his bitch,” she whispered.

Across the hall, Angela screamed “noooo” in a loud voice.

After showering, both women were kept naked as they were escorted to breakfast. Eyes turned as they walked by the staff. The tattoos were impossible to miss. When breakfast was over. Each woman was presented with a mirrored tray with two lines of cocaine on it.

“Snort” an attendant said.

Obediently, each captive did as they were told launching them on a new high.

The attendant with the tray remarked, “it will increase libido, arousal and sexual need. Diable will control them mentally and physically. They will be very hot bitches soon.”

“Just don’t touch the boss’ playthings. That is forbidden and you could become one yourself,” another attendant said.

The two Americans were led out to the pool to tan and lounge in the nude remaining eye candy for the staff. Diable could look out his window and see the naked beauties and it was not long before he sent for Monica.

“Bring the recent virgin up and prepare her as yesterday,” he growled.

Ten minutes later, Monica was bound to the same bench used at the party. Once bound, she was forced to snort more cocaine and once high, an attendant caressed her exposed pussy preparing her for Diable.

“The bitch is already wet,” the attendant laughed. “She is ready for the boss.”

Diable walked in, took off his pants and with little fanfare, slipped his huge cock into the captive lawyer while smacking her ass.

“And how does my lawyer like my cock on Day 2 of not being a virgin?” Diable did not expect an answer as he felt Monica’s body tighten around his shaft.

“Oh God,” Monica finally screamed.

“Yes, it is good for you. Enjoy what you are becoming my little bitch.” Diable looked to the attendants smiling, “the cocaine makes her so ready.”

Diable now increased his thrusts touching Monica’s very womb. She was tight and he did not last long. With a loud grunt, the crime boss exploded firing rope after rope of potent seed against the lawyer’s fertile womb. He then pulled out, slapped her ass and told the attendants to “keep her like that for thirty minutes.” He the added, bring me the other one after lunch.

Walking to the front of Monica, he bent down and looking eyeball to eyeball said, “you are all mine bitch. You are my bitch.”

After a leisurely lunch, Angela was brought to Diable in his bedroom suite. She was naked and adorned with the fresh ink marking her as his bitch, but now, he was going to prove to her that he owned all of her. Fifteen minutes before her arrival, Angela had been forced to ingest cocaine as well as receive a drug cocktail from Diable’s staff. Now, she was not only high as a kite, but her libido was in overdrive and she wanted to fuck. She begged her handlers for an orgasm making them laugh and mock her.

Prepared by the staff, she was now delivered to Diable where again she begged like a slut.

“I see that I have something you want, Agent?” Diable mocked her with his question.

Angela nodded her head.

“What is it,” Diable asked taunting the former agent.

“Your cock,” Angela answered meekly.

“Louder,” Diable said.

“Your cock,” she said firmly.

“Louder and add a Sir,” Diable laughed.

“I want your cock Sir,” Angela yelled loudly and then added a “please.”

Diable placed her on all fours and got behind the agent. “You will get your ass filled now,” he whispered. “You will be my anal slut.”

With that Diable slipped his fingers into Angela’s wet pussy and coating them with her juices, he removed them and used them to coat her ass. Then, he pressed the head of his huge cock to her asshole and stopped.

“Now, my anal bitch,” if you want my cock, press back on it and fill yourself. Show me what a hot slut you have become.

Without hesitation, the former federal agent pressed her hips back while relaxing her muscles allowing Diable’s cock head to begin slipping into her ass.

“Good girl,” Diable whispered as he felt the tightness of her ass surround his cock. Angela continued to press back until she felt the crime boss’s balls slap against her ass. He was deep in her bowels. Now, Diable began to fuck her, to sodomize her, and all the agent did was moan and beg for more.

When Diable reached his arms around her and found her clit swollen, engorged and protruding, he laughed….”it seems you have your own little cock.” He then massaged it sending ripples of erotic passion ripping through Angela. She could not stand it and screaming his name, Angela came milking his cock with her anal muscles. On cue, Diable emptied his balls into Angela’s ass. She felt his flow and moaned deeply.

Then, without being told, she removed Diabke’s cock from her ass and turning, took the cock into her mouth cleaning it off.

“Ahh, I knew you were also a dirty bitch too. Suck it my dirty bitch.” Diable’s laugh could be heard out into the hallway.

And so it went for the next four weeks. Each day Monica and Angela serviced Diable. Each day they also serviced his daughter and any of the crime boss’ friends who happened to be visiting. Each day, the women were fed a steady diet of cocaine and other drugs to feed their growing addictions, libidos, and sexual urges.

Once a week, Angela and Monica were headliners at Diable’s private club in the city where they participated in BDSM scenes scripted by the club manager. Angela was the Domme and Monica was the Sub. After the scene, which always ended with Angela fucking or sodomizing her charge, both women were given to special customers for a night of fun. Neither complained and neither cared anymore. Both were resigned to the fact that this was their new normal.

The following week, Diable was sitting in his office when Dr. Borrega walked in with a grin on his face.

“I have some news for you,” he announced,

“Yes, what is it,” Diable said looking up from his desk.

“She is pregnant,” Borrega said.

“She?” Diable said. “Who is she?”

“Both of them, you have bred both of the Americans.”

Diable laughed and stood up slapping Borrega on the back.

“I knew I still had it in me. Those bitches loved me in the end.” Borrega seemed proud of himself.

He immediately called his club manager and explained the news adding, “I am sure there is a market for the enjoyment of a pregnant bitch.”

He smiled as he got the answer.

In their rooms Angela and Monica sat in silence. Their eyes were dull as were their brains. They were now merely bitches, property, who loved fucking and to be fucked. Neither knew the news yet. Neither felt the morning sickness, which was to come. As they sat alone, fresh posters were displayed advertising the club’s new show headlining “Prosecutor to Preggo Whore” and her “Pregnant Agent”

There was a knock on Monica’s door and an attendant walked in with a silver tray containing lines of cocaine and a syringe. Without hesitation, the former prosecutor snorted the cocaine and then skillfully injected herself with the syringe before lying back on her bed enjoying the rush and waiting for Diable to arrive. Across the hall, Angela performed the same ritual.

As Diable entered Monica’s room, he could see her nipples harden, her skin grow flush and he knew her pussy was lubricating.

“You truly have become my bitches for life,” he laughed.

He then pulled out his cock and approached Monica who already had her salivating lips open.