The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix

Track Two — Taylor

Clive stirred from a much-needed nap to a delightfully soft sensation down below.

Emily had shooed him back to his bedroom after their intense “workout” in the basement gym, warning him to avoid being seen by their Mom or anyone else until she had the chance to explain some urgent facts about the physical changes in his family.

He hadn’t liked being ordered about so soon after claiming his smoking-hot, hugely built little sister but wasn’t stupid enough to ignore good sense when he heard it. No good came from going off half-cocked, and Clive certainly had no lack of that now.

Until he better understood the new lay of the land, he was willing to keep a low profile and bide his time.

For the time being, at least.

So he’d left Emily’s glorious ass to clean up the aftermath of their incestuous breedathon downstairs and managed to hide in his room just as the household began to awaken.

Away from the electrifying effects of the strange music, Clive felt the exertion of an all-night weight-lifting session quickly catch up to him. His old double bed had welcomed him into its soft embrace, and the darkness of restful slumber had enveloped him.

When his eyes did eventually open, it was to find the afternoon sun streaming through the gap in the curtains and his muscle princess of a baby sister stretched out across the duvet with her immense knockers wrapped around his stiff, meaty shaft.

“Hey there, sleepyhead.” She grinned mischievously, pressing her impressive tits together and rolling them around his rigid length. “I thought you’d never wake up, so I helped myself to some hard, big brother cock.”

Clive groaned, and his hips started to move on reflex. Emily lay across his lap wearing nothing but a pair of teensy violet running shorts that left most of her luscious, round buttcheeks exposed, and an extra-large white sports bra was crumpled at the end of the bed.

Her Amazonian physique was on full display. Carved muscle definition dominated her utterly feminine form. Smooth fibers and swole tissue packed every inch of her super-stacked frame, yet her limbs were long, waist slim, tummy tight, and her youthful features bore tasteful hints of makeup. Even her white-gold hair was tied back in a luxuriously thick, high ponytail that cascaded like a river of starlight across his rumpled sheets.

“Hey yourself,” He grunted, pumping into her buttery soft cleavage. Enormous as her insanely generous breasts were, his plum-sized tip still emerged from their silky depths and jabbed at her chin. “This is great and all, but where is everyone? The house sounds awfully quiet.”

Emily let out a steamy sigh, her adorable face blushing cutely as she wetted her ruby-painted lips and stared down, entranced by his bobbing cockhead.

“We’re safe. They’re all out at the moment. Mom and Aunty Kimberly are headed to a competition in Dallas for the weekend. Taylor is probably with one of her friends recording another TikTok video. I don’t know when she’ll be back.” She shrugged, and the shoulder movement did fascinating things to her tits. “Can I try sucking it? I’ve never given a man oral before, but I really want to savor my big brother’s flavor.”

“Sure, knock yourself out.” Clive said, thinking back over the mind-spinning events of the last two days.

He had departed from college in Dallas yesterday, the semester ending on a Friday, to return home to Jefferson. Found his mother, Aunty Kimberly, and youngest sister Emily looking like post-apocalyptic badass ladies with attitudes to match, been subsequently humiliated before spending the night lifting iron and getting gains like no man in history.

Oh, and fucking the fight right out of his bratty baby sister.

And it all related back to oddly compelling music his Mom was apparently peddling through some shady direct marketing scheme to all the women in their small country town.

He gasped when Emily ran her questing tongue up the sensitive underside of his enlarged manhood.

“Oooh, you liked that, didn’t you?” She giggled, batting innocent lashes at him. “This is fun, me playing with your big bro cock, and watching myself in your closet mirror. It’s kinda like how I correct my form while lifting dumbells in front of my reflection.”

She began to bounce her perfectly spherical knockers as she bathed his crown with loving smooches. Clive glanced over at the sliding mirror door of his built-in wardrobe. They did look great together, him relaxing naked in bed with his extra busty, weight-lifting queen of a sister lavishing affection on his straining dick.

Emily caught him staring and gave him a knowing wink as though she could read his thoughts.

“It’s like we were made for each other, right?” She didn’t falter in her deliberate tittyfucking pace as she spoke. “Two supreme examples of strength and human might. What people should be—exemplars of physical perfection. Both male and female. Ying and yang. Balanced in horny harmony. It was only a matter of time before we ended up fucking the hell out of each other. ”

“Uh-huh… I seem to remember it was me fucking you, Em, rather than the other way round.”

“How could you not, bro?” She moaned, shivering in delight at the memory. Her thick hips slowly began grinding into the duvet. “Just look at yourself, stud. Hard muscles, big balls, a giant cock, and creamy cumshots that go on forever… urgh! My little pussy is frothing to feel more of you.”

“Is that so?” Clive traced a hand down the bridge of her spine to gave her juicy ass a sharp spank. She was so taut and toned back there that it felt like slapping a bowling ball. “How about you finish what you started first?”

Emily purred at the commanding ring in his voice, squeezing and jacking her cushiony tits with added gusto, letting a line of saliva run from her tongue to lube the fleshy valley of her cleavage.

She had suckable pink nipples that were the size of silver half-dollars, stiff and pebbled with sizzling arousal. Clive’s erection pulsed as he imagined them leaking mouthwatering milk once his baby sister was gravid with his offspring. He had to shift a little to sink his fingers into the gap between her quaking thighs, slide aside the running shorts, and feel the damp heat gathering there.

“Oh god, bro. You’re going to make me go crazy.” Emily trembled, pushing her butt back into his hand and quickening her chest-pumping rhythm. “Wanna know what I did while you were sleeping? It was super naughty of me, but you were naked, and I couldn’t resist.”

“What did you do, you little brat? Tell me.” Clive ordered, leisurely toying with her budding clit and moist folds.

“I—I… aaah! I have to show you.” She gasped, sweat gathering on her burning cheeks. “My ph—phone. It’s… hyaa~! It’s beside your elbow.”

Since her hands were obviously busy, Clive relented to working the cell phone with his free hand. He kept teasing her love button while he unlocked the device and stared at the selfie on the home screen.

It was Emily, with her white sports bra still on and her chin resting on his bare lap, grinning impishly into the camera. His rigid manhood was in her dainty grasp, standing tall and at attention as she measured his burly length against her lovely face. It ran from the bottom line of her jaw up past her hairline, and she was making a goofy cross-eyed expression with her tongue poking out to lick it.

“Holy fuck!” Clive growled, thrusting faster into her sublime softness, balls rumbling with imminent release. “You haven’t posted this anywhere, have you?”

Other than his eye-catching cock, the only parts of him visible in the picture was a hint of his washboard abdominals and the tops of his ripped thighs. But the bedroom behind Emily would be recognizable to those closest to them.

Like their family, for instance.

“Don’t… gah~ don’t worry, bro.” She whimpered, gnawing at her lower lip as girly nectar coated his fondling fingers. “No—Nobody we know follows my socials. Oh god, you’re gonna make me squirt again… Hmmnph~!”

Her babbling ceased as she spasmed through a wave of carnal bliss and tucked her warm, wet mouth into the jiggling depths of her bountiful bosom to suction down his furiously pistoning tip.

“Oh fuck. Yeah, that’s it, baby sister.” He groaned, dropping the phone and gripping the base of her shiny ponytail. “Suck on my big brother dick. Take it as deep as you can like a good sister slut.”

”Mmmhmm~!”

Large as Emily had grown in frame and mass, her painted lips were still delicately small, and she struggled at first to stretch them wide enough to take in Clive’s substantial girth. She took it like a champ, though, mashing her tits and moaning appreciably as her strapping older sibling furiously fucked her suckling skull.

His thick butt bucked off the bed at the same time as he yanked Emily’s youthful face further onto him. She squirmed beautifully for him, humping the duvet as she came and leaving a conspicuous wet patch. Clive spanked her flexing glutes again and again, feeling his perilous peak approaching.

“Ready for your morning protein shake, Em?” He asked, reaching across himself to grab her phone. “Here, let’s get a snapshot of the magical moment.”

“Mmmlurp!”

He only got the camera app open just in time. Emily did something tricky with her lashing tongue and sent him crashing over the edge of incestuous euphoria.

“Fuck, YES! Good girl!” He elated, erupting down his sister’s constricting throat and pouring his sticky load directly into her hungry belly. “Drink every last drop of my big bro jizz!

He held her there, pinned on his spouting man-meat for over a minute as she swallowed and mewled like a pleased kitten, marveling at the length of his climax. Clive made a mental note to measure it sometime when he wasn’t busy packing his sister’s taboo holes full to dripping.

When he was all but spent, he dragged her face back just in time to catch the last of his gooey bursts on her victoriously grinning lips and reddened cheeks. It splashed across her pert nose and drooped from her chin, dangling down in long streamers into her momentous cleavage.

The camera recorded it all in hi-res detail.

“Ha, I did it!” Emily cheered, then stifled a burp. “’Scuse me. I wasn’t sure for a while there, but I did good, didn’t I, big bro?”

She looked stunning with Clive’s spunk decorating her adorable face. Marked by his liquid masculinity. He reached out and patted her proudly on the head.

“You did great, Em.” He said, handing back her phone. She excitedly checked the screen before clicking another lewd selfie with two fingers raised in a ‘V’ and a beaming cum-glossed smile. “We’ll make world-class cock-sucker out of you yet.”

Emily let out a happy little chirp of agreement before abruptly sitting up straight and looking about in alarm.

“Shit, I think I heard Taylor’s car pull into the driveway. You gotta hide, bro.” She scrambled to grab her sports bra and pulled it over her messy chest. Parts of the stretchy white fabric turned immediately translucent from his seed. “If she catches you looking so hunky, she’ll know something is up straight away.”

“What of it?” Clive relaxed back into the pillows and spread his arms to exhibit his extraordinary biceps and triceps. “She can’t be any ruder than you were at first. What’s the worst she can do?”

“Don’t get cocky, Clive.” Emily’s expression was serious, and her tone dire. “Despite all my gains, I’m still the baby of the family, and Taylor can be a real mean bitch when she wants to be. I’ve never come close to beating her in any contest or fight. Only Aunty Kimber and Mom are stronger than her.”

He sat up at that revelation, brow creasing. The Taylor he remembered was a preppy community college Junior, socially gregarious and generally good-natured with an easy-come-easy-go attitude to life. Sure, she was two years his senior, but she was hardly intimidating. Thin, blonde, and reasonably attractive, as he recalled.

Hardly a threat to anyone, much less to Clive with his new, more dominant form.

“You’ve got some explaining to do, little sis. None of this makes a lick of sense.”

“I know. I know.” Emily pleaded, bright cobalt eyes filled with worry. “I’ll tell you everything real soon, I promise. Just hide until she’s distracted, please?”

“Hide where?” Clive gestured at his huge and very naked self, “It’s not like I’ll fit under the bed anymore.”

“In your bathroom, quick!” The faint click of the front opening echoed up from downstairs. His yoked-out baby sister all but lifted him to his feet. “Lock yourself in, stand in the shower, and close the curtain. Stay quiet. I’ll get rid of her as fast I can, okay?”

Footsteps were coming up the stairs, and time was running short. Clive reluctantly complied with her wishes, creeping swiftly across the carpet with far more grace than a man of his size should possess.

A small spark of possessive smugness kept him from telling Emily that she should probably clean her gloopy face.

* * *

Living in a house full of women had its challenges for a lone male teenager.

In the early days of her burgeoning insurance career, Clive’s Mom had been rather conscientious of that fact. So when they eventually had the financial means to purchase a larger family home in the nicer northern suburbs of Jefferson, Melanie ensured that her only son had his own ensuite to curtail the inevitable chaos of sharing the space with his equally pubescent sisters.

Crisis averted.

Now, Clive was listening at the bathroom door as Emily whipped around his bedroom in an attempt to conceal their most recent activities.

“Em, what the hell are you doing in Clive’s room?” A voice that he recognized as Taylor’s asked. “Are you changing the wimp’s sheets?”

“Ah… hi, Taylor. Didn’t see you there. Yeah, um, big bro got home yesterday, and I thought it would be nice if he had fresh bedding.”

His older sister let out a bark of scornful laughter. “Don’t bother. He’s just another weak male. A disappointing slug like the rest of them. Let him wallow in his own stink, I say.”

Clive’s fists bunched at the derisive words, and he was sorely tempted to put them through the door, but Emily’s warning rang in his ears. He may have the body of a brute, but he wasn’t stupid.

“You might be surprised,” Emily muttered before speaking up again. “You streaming again today, sis?”

“Yeah, doing a bikini shoot down by the pool. Nothing’s finer than taking all my fans’ dollars while catching a tan. Knowing they are beating their tiny simp pricks to something they would never dare touch. Fucking bunch of losers.”

“Haha! Yeah, I guess…”

“You should put some more work into your profiles, Em. Even if you’re a pinhead, there’s a niche for bodybuilder chicks, and you have more tits than the rest of those lugs.” Taylor commented dismissively. “Hey, is that the slug’s fucking laptop? Nice…”

“You shouldn’t touch that, I think he worked really hard—”

“If he wants it back, he’s welcome to try and take it. I’ll be borrowing this for the foreseeable future. Now get out of my way, little sister, and go wash up. You look like you dunked your face in a tub of aloe.”

“Yes, Taylor, and… I’ll do that.”

There was the sound of shuffling bodies, then footsteps heading back downstairs. Clive cracked the bathroom door to find Emily sporting a downcast expression, holding armfuls of his soiled duvet.

“She took your laptop, sorry.” The titanic blonde murmured, wiping her messy face on the bedding. “Taylor can get like that sometimes.”

He glanced at the empty spot on the dresser before shrugging and walking over to give his little sister a hug. He was still entirely naked, and his half-hard dick poked her in the thigh as the comforter squished between them.

“Don’t sweat it, we’ll get it back.” He soothed, kissing her on the brow. “Once you tell me more about this strange music mom’s peddling.”

Emily giggled and squirmed in his embrace. The scent of her sweat and their sex was strong, and Clive found himself quickly rising to full mast.

“And, Em, since when do we have a pool?”

* * *

Like so much in his life recently, Emily’s bedroom had changed dramatically since Clive had last seen it.

Gone were the gentler color schemes and soft trappings of a sweet girl blooming into womanhood. In their place were dark leather furnishings, black bedsheets, and a lot of punk-style tartan pillows. The anime and boyband posters had been replaced with blown-up shots of female bodybuilders flexing and lifting iron decorating the walls.

At the foot of her bed, where a vanity chest used to sit, was a set of heavy dumbbells resting on a yoga mat.

Clive was there for the sole purpose of reconnaissance. Emily’s second-story room had rear-facing windows overlooking the backyard and their new swimming pool. Clive spied down through a gap in the curtains at their older sister, sunning herself beside it.

“So, Mom found some weird exercise music online, and suddenly everyone grew bigger and stronger?” He asked distractedly, still naked as a buck and staring. “Holy shit, now I’ve seen all four of you, I almost believe it.”

“Not just the family. She markets her motivational workout mixes to women all over town.” Emily was digging through her closet, her spankable derriere sticking out as she bent low to rummage. “Look next door, Missus Fletcher bought her ‘Beast Mode Babes’ compilation, and now she’s got a twelve to zero record in the women’s state wrestling scene. Her husband is goddamn terrified of her.”

That should have raised an eyebrow. Elma Fletcher, their friendly neighbor, was a fifty-year-old butterball with a jolly smile and a love of baking. Clive would have turned his gaze to peer into her windows but couldn’t tear his eyes off his older sister.

Taylor was fucking mesmerizing!

She was reclining by the pool on a sun lounger, dressed in nothing but a teensy yellow string bikini and a pair of aviator sunglasses. Where Emily’s hair was straight strands of purest platinum hanging past her waist, Taylor’s were voluminous waves of spun gold that glittered in the afternoon sunlight and framed a perfectly flawless face worthy of a centerfold.

Her body was a living work of sensual art. Silky smooth, tanned flesh etched with the well-developed muscles of a female CrossFit Olympics champion—which, apparently, she was. Meticulously trained muscles shifted as she applied lotion to her radiant skin, caressing it into deliciously long legs, and a gemstone sparkled in her flat navel.

Her stomach was a rumble strip of defined abdominals, leading up to a set of knockers so enormously plump and succulent that the most silicone-stuffed Vegas stripper would expire of envy at the merest glimpse of them.

Every molecule of her broadcasted ultimate athleticism blended with a feminine figure so extreme Clive was stroking his jutting stiffness before he consciously realized it.

And even from his hidden vantage point, he could see the tiny wireless airbuds nestled in ears that were bristling with spiky piercings.

“There are different artists then?” He asked, stroking slowly as he relished the heavenly vision beside the pool. “Or different remixes of the music that have varying physical effects on the people who listen to them?”

“On the women who listen to them.” Emily clarified, still searching through hangers and piles of clothing. “Men aren’t supposed to benefit from the tunes. Not at all. Just the opposite, actually. Most of the guys in town run for the hills if they hear a hint of a decent beat nowadays or go cower in a corner.”

Clive spotted his filched laptop set up on a glass-top outdoor table and connected to a webcam mounted on a tripod, which was trained on the sunbathing fitness queen.

“Really? Come to think of it, some of the tracks in your mix didn’t feel… as invigorating as others.” He mused. In fact, some of them made him downright uncomfortable. “Do you think it has something to do with the lyrics—like subliminal messages—or the sonic vibration?”

Taylor lazily adjusted her phenomenal cleavage and stretched for the stream. Clive’s cock leaped at the view of so much untamed beauty. His hand motions quickened.

“No idea, but each playlist is different. Mom gave me my ‘Buns and Guns’ so I could get ripped. I don’t feel sleepy or trance when I work out.” Emily turned with an extra-large green jumpsuit in her hands. “I think this should fit you, but—Oooh!”

Clive didn’t bother glancing her way or slowing his pumping fist. “Get over here, baby sister. I’ll have another load ready for you soon.”

Her gasp turned into a tinkling laugh as she threw the clothing onto her bed, skipped over to hug him from behind, and peeked over his shoulder. Emily’s body was a masterpiece of hard muscle and soft womanly curves that pressed into Clive. Her fingers danced down his broad chest and eight-pack to join him in jacking off.

“Guess you like what you see, huh, big bro?” She teased, licking his neck. “Taylor can be a self-righteous cunt, but even I think she’s drop-dead gorgeous. Do you want to fuck her too? Are you going to conquer your arrogant big sister’s cunt?”

“Fuck yeah, I am.” He growled, “Gonna collect both my sexy sibling’s asses to bounce on my giant dick. Gotta fuck babies into both of you.”

Clive was beginning to feel aggressive again and only then noticed he could hear a thudding beat drifting up from the backyard. Taylor had a portable speaker beside his laptop, and it vibrated the small table with her special brand of music.

That was interesting. His heart rate was rising, yet the source of the sound was quite distant. Was it similar to a contact high? A secondhand side effect due to their proximity?

“God, it makes me so fucking wet when I imagine you railing that haughty bitch, bro.” Emily moaned, rubbing herself against his back as her nimble hands slid along his obscene length. “I want it so badly. To be there when you dominate her entitled snatch and show her what a real man can do.”

She wasn’t lying. Clive could feel his little sister’s damp excitement as she ground her mighty hips onto his bare buttocks. The negligible running shorts were likely ruined forever by now.

“We’ll need a plan,” He chuffed. Sweat and arousal prickled his skin. Below them, Taylor had rolled over to tan her back, and there was a deceptively feral grace to her movements that hinted at a true predator. “I can see that now, she’s stronger than she looks and fucking dangerous. We’d make a perfect breeding pair.”

His oblivious older sister reached back and absently adjusted the yellow thong flossing the copper cheeks of her exceptional rear. The minuscule bikini bottoms were practically non-existent from his angle, leaving two sun-kissed globes of ripe flesh out on tour.

Follower donation notifications were scrolling across the laptop screen at a flickering pace, but she ignored them completely and checked her phone. Clive’s spurting precum was streaming down the curtains as he watched the show.

“You’ll still breed me too, right? You wouldn’t forget your loving little sister, would you, big bro?” Emily whined, jerking him faster. Her knuckles were coated in his free-flowing seed. “You can fuck both of us, and we’ll raise your alpha babies together like one big, happy family. Promise that you’ll keep pounding my bratty pussy, please?”

“Always.”

With that one simple word, Clive craned his neck back and met her moaning lips with his own. Their kiss was torrid, tongues wrestling heatedly as they drank in each other’s passion. He ran his hands through his sister’s shiny white-gold hair, palming her pretty skull as they deepened their forbidden lust and desire.

The spark lit a fuse that burned down to its explosive end almost immediately. They shook together through an earth-shaking release, clinging to one another as Emily’s pussy juiced and Clive repainted the wall, window, and drapes with his abundant spunk.

A short eternity later, when it was finally over and their lips were bruised from making out, they grinned wickedly, sharing a knowing look.

“Thanks, big bro.” Emily breathed with love hearts in her brilliant cobalt eyes. “Do this for us, and I’ll make you the happiest man alive.”

“You’re doing a great job of that already,” Clive whispered, pecking her on the nose. “I’m still pretty hard though. How about you take off those useless shorts, climb onto the bed and—”

“What the fuck? Emily, get your fat ass out here!”

Taylor’s furious scream rang from outside with all the shrillness of a banshee. The bedroom window was fairly fogged up and, well, obfuscated with roped of cum, but they could just make out the bleary outline of their beguiling older sister glaring intently down at her phone.

“Hold that thought, bro. Let me check on the queen bitch, then I’ll be right back.”

* * *

Over an hour later, Clive was stuffed into the ugly green jumpsuit and frowning at the OnlyFans video on Emily’s phone, comments spamming the chat in the sidebar.

“Didn’t know you had an OnlyFans account, Em.” He said, watching the poorly captured video of him blasting the last of his epic load across her face again. “Wow, would you look at those numbers rising… you get paid for each view?”

It wasn’t too bad. Her mega-stacked chest was well-framed around his ribald shaft, with a few cum-spewing inches poking out the top. Her overjoyed expression was… charming, if fairly gloopy, by the end of the video.

“More like they pay to subscribe to my profile then can watch as many times as they wish,” Emily explained, leafing through a sheath of papers. “But I linked it to a teaser trailer on my TikTok, and now my membership figures are going through the roof. That and the Instagram photos are what has Taylor so pissed.”

To hear her tell it, their older sister summoned Emily down to the pool to grill her over those same Instagram photos—namely, the one where she measured Clive’s heroic manhood against her face.

It appeared that the stuck-up stream queen didn’t like sharing the spotlight and had been searching for some camera-friendly cock for some time to spice up her online performance. She had leveraged begrudging compliments and thinly veiled threats at her younger sibling to pry out the owner’s identity, only to receive the vaguest of details in return.

In a masterstroke of genius, Emily had stood her ground and offered to act as an agent for the mystery hunk. A helpful go-between as they haggled over the terms for an on-stream appearance that would leave everyone enriched and—she swore up and down—immensely satisfied.

“Jesus, you should have seen her, bro. She was practically foaming at the mouth and on the verge of creaming her swimsuit bottoms by the time we were done.” The mischievous blonde giggled. “One of her simps sent some skimpy costumes a while back and pledged a ludicrous amount of money to watch her fuck while wearing them. Taylor’s been dying to cash in but couldn’t find a guy she could tolerate touching her. There’s a script and everything. Here, have a read.”

She handed Clive the sheath of papers, and he began leafing through them.

It was a fairly intense dominatrix fantasy. The superhero theme was intriguing, but the demeaning dialogue and the… crotch-stomping were simply not going to happen.

“Yeah, I’m not doing any of that.” He said, chucking the paperwork away with a grimace. They fluttered to the carpet in a cloud of rustling pages. “We’re going to find another way to swing this in our favor.”

Emily looked worried, twisting her fingers into knots. “There are advantages to the script idea. The villain mask will cover your face, and she won’t recognize your new body. It’s the easiest approach we’re going to get. Especially since Taylor is still more than a match for both of us and ruthless as hell.”

“Who said I wanted easy?” Clive grunted, pulling her into his lap. The ruined running shorts had been discarded for a pair of silver booty pants that hugged her thick ass like a lover. “I will earn my victories, baby sis. So I can relish them all the better when they are truly mine.”

“Oh god, yes.” She whimpered, automatically sandwiching his ever-present bulge between her squeezing buttcheeks and gyrating those luscious hips. “Tell me what you want, big bro. I’ll do anything you ask.”

“I want you…” He whispered lustily into her ear.

“Yes, fuck yes!” Emily pressed her huge bra-clad tits into his chest.

“...to go fetch my headphones. They’re on my bedside table.”

* * *
Now lick my boot clean, slave.
I want to see the leather shine.

“Urg, no. Mark down track seven as a dud.” Clive spat in disgust, pulling the headphones off his head. “I used to enjoy hardcore house music, you know, but a lot of this is femdom-focused trash. What’s the tally so far?”

Emily checked her notes. She had pouted for longer than his teasing probably merited, but she was again back in full scheming mode.

“Two positive reactions and five negative.” The buxom blonde reported. “I did warn you that Mom customized each playlist for specific results. She takes her new business very seriously, and Taylor’s become very hostile towards men lately.”

Small wonder when she was listening to the belligerent rubbish pouring out of the speaker in the backyard. Clive scrubbed his sandy hair in frustration.

His wireless headphones remained synced with his stolen laptop. Still, the plan to hijack her specific brand of motivational music—as he had done Emily’s—was hitting some major speedbumps. Mainly because very few of the heavy doof-doof beats resonated with him on a physical level.

“Is that normal after listening to this weird music? She used to hang around plenty of guys. Surely, she was dating some of them. ” Clive tried to recall his sister’s friends from before all the present insanity. She’d been a social butterfly and fairly popular, but had she ever mentioned a boyfriend? “What about the football player she went to prom with? He was nice. Dean… Dennis…”

“Dale,” Emily informed him. “They only went as friends, and he moved to Fort Worth after graduation. No confirmed relationships with either gender. You wanna know a secret?”

She leaned in to whisper, giving him a spectacular view of her thick cleavage all but spilling from her white sports bra. “I think she might be a virgin.”

“No fucking way!”

“Uh huh, she never brings anyone home, and it has only got worse since no male is worthy of her divine beauty anymore,” Emily said the last part mockingly, turning her nose up and breaking into girlish laughter. “But she must be going crazy under that ice queen exterior. Nearly all the songs on our playlists are about sex.”

“But she’s so damn sexy—like supernova levels of hot.” Clive had to restrain himself from rushing to the window again and staring in disbelief. “You’re telling me that an ass like that is completely untapped? What a fucking waste!”

“Yup! Are you reconsidering following the script now, big bro? We only have a few hours until filming, and the option is still on the table.”

“No, but now I definitely need to claim that prissy pussy.” He put the headphones back on with renewed resolve. “Tell me more about the costumes…”

* * *

“This isn’t as bad as I expected.” Clive mused, striking a menacing pose in the closet mirror. “I thought it would just be a onesie or some cheap Halloween bullshit.”

His villain outfit was actually of decent make and quality. The base pattern of the well-tailored fabric was the black and white horizontal stripes of a classic cartoon burglar on the long-sleeved top, andnug black trousers with dark plates of fake armor running down the legs were tucked into combat boots.

Whether by design or simply as a result of his imposing physique, the costume was form-fitting, and Clive played with the high-tech-looking gauntlets that covered his hands past his wrists, blinking with neon LEDs.

He had anticipated wearing a stupid cape and embarrassing tights with the underwear on the outside.

“You look hotter than hell’s pepper patch, big bro!” Emily gushed, hopping in excitement, wearing her own villainess regalia. “Quick, put on the mask before I cream myself.”

The aforementioned mask was more like a futuristic half-helm, covering his skull and the upper half of his face in black rubberized material with more flashing lights and eye holes for him to see through.

With a gentle flex that stressed the costume stitching, Clive had to admit he cut a sinister figure.

“You don’t look too bad yourself.” He turned to his younger sibling, ravishing her with a hungry gaze. “Where’d you get your threads?”

Emily preened like a peacock beside him, her powerfully built body garbed in a sleek blood-red leotard, thigh-high leather boots, and a black bandit mask secured over her eyes. The costume conformed like a second skin to every round curve and flat line of her robust form, with a boob window stretched wide enough to swallow a man’s head, exposing her gratuitous bosom.

Her lengthy white-gold hair was tied up in two glossy pigtails flowing from either side of her head. Clive yearned to grab them like handlebars and shove his stiffening manhood down her ecstatic throat.

But that would have to wait for later.

“This silly thing?” She teased, twirling on tippy toes so he could appreciate the whole show. “Taylor’s paypig putz sent her a few different options, and I stole this one, given the roles we are playing. Wait until you see her slutty getup. You’re gonna bust a nut!”

“That’s the idea.”

“Emily!” Taylor’s voice screeched from downstairs. “Your guy better be in costume and ready in five minutes, or I’m coming up there to beat both of your asses!”

Clive smirked, and Emily mirrored it with a cheeky grin.

“That’s our cue. Go pound that bossy cunt, big bro.”

* * *

They wandered together into the sprawling den at the back of the house.

It was an airy open space with a few loveseats and comfortable sofas surrounding a conversation pit recessed into the center of the carpeted floor. The French doors leading to the back patio were folded back, letting in the warm afternoon light, and the stereo system was already playing Taylor’s soundtrack.

The boys all want me,
And I take their money,
They ain’t got no sack,
Addicted to my crack.

Clive grimaced. The music just sounded… wrong. Then his eyes fell on Taylor, fiddling with the webcam on its tripod, and despite the off-putting feelings the truculent lyrics stirred, his manhood immediately perked up.

Taylor was dressed like a post-apocalyptic warrior woman straight out of a Mad Max movie.

Her CrossFit goddess body was swathed in a provocative mix of studded black leather and chains, with segments of polished steel riveted over strategic places on her knock-out figure. As embellished as the outfit was, it didn’t cover much of her tanned skin, exposing miles of smooth feminine muscle and hugging that million-dollar rump like a glove.

Her wavy golden hair was tied up in a strict librarian bun, leaving her slender shoulders and neck on display, and heeled gladiator sandals were laced up her shapely calves. When she turned to glare at them, Clive almost groaned at the sight of her high, firm tits nearly bursting out of a chainmail bustier above a ripped stomach that could have doubled as a washboard.

A diamond stud winked at him from her belly button.

“Took your fucking time, Emily.” Taylor sniffed. Then prowled over like a jungle cat to inspect Clive. The feral grace in her easy movements was beyond arousing. “This is the mystery man, huh? I guess he’ll do as long as he minds his manners. You got a name, big guy?”

“You can call me Mister Meaner.” Clive pitched his voice as deep as he could, rumbling out the words. “I hear you’re gagging for a good dicking.”

Emily sucked in a shocked breath behind him, but his older sister just got an evil glimmer in her sapphire eyes as she stepped forward to stand nose-to-nose with him.

“That better be you playing the part, buddy.” She snarled, her crimson lips parting to bare her pearly teeth. “Save the backtalk for the stream, or I might tear off that limp noodle and make you eat it.”

They ain’t got no sack,
Addicted to my crack.

Clive’s confidence wavered. He could feel the rage baking off Taylor like an oven. She smelled of saltwater, coconut lotion, and a hint of something spicy. It was all he could do to maintain his challenging stare as the awful music robbed him of nerve.

“Why are you in costume, meathead?” The blonde ball-buster changed target to sneer at Emily. “You’re sure as shit not appearing on my stream.”

“Um… I thought it would help set the mood?” Em sounded nervous but rallied regardless, striking a half-hearted pose. ”Like, call me Femme Felony, villainous sidekick and faithful camera woman.”

“Whatever. I don’t care. Keep your trap shut and stay out of view. Nobody is going to ruin this payday for me.”

“Aye aye, ma’am.”

Clive didn’t appreciate the way his oldest sibling talked down to his sister-turned-lover. Fury bubbled in his chest, and his spine stiffened, along with other, more southerly parts. The armored codpiece on his pants wobbled as life stirred within.

“And who are you supposed to be?” He frowned, quirking a stern brow before remembering he was wearing a helmet.

An electronic chiming noise barely registered over the thudding house music, but Taylor cocked her head upon hearing it and gave him a malicious grin.

“You’re about to find out.” She purred, spinning on a spiked heel and sauntering over to a familiar laptop resting on a sideboard beside the tripod, leaning over to punch a few keys. “Watch and learn how it’s done, losers.”

A red light started blinking on the mounted webcam, and the camera feed appeared on the computer screen. It showed the cushion-lined pit and several tools that Clive hadn’t spotted earlier. Cruel whips, riding crops, handcuffs, and a few BDSM toys he couldn’t identify were arrayed on the seat for the audience to see. Taylor glided onto the stream as though she were born to perform on stage.

“Greeting citizens of Incel City. This is Mistress Titanium, your queen and protector, making a public announcement to inform you that the weak, pathetic villain called Mister Meaner has been brought to justice. Stand witness as I punish him for crimes against womankind!”

That seemed rather on the nose, but the chimes kept ringing from the laptop as the comments and donations filtered in. Even Clive had to admit that his older sister was aggressively gorgeous in her skimpy bondage costume, looking as though she had stepped out of the badlands to kick butt and subjugate entire states with her ferocious beauty.

He could almost picture himself kneeling before her, bending his back for her to use as a footstool. For the smallest taste of her rarified affections when he gave her everything—did anything—simply to please her.

The boys all want me,
And I take their money,

…then small hands gripped his forearm, and Emily’s gentle, worried voice cut through the funk of electronic bass and unearned devotion.

“Hey, eyes on the prize, big bro. Are you going to let Taylor talk to you like that or pump a baby into her bitchy belly with your awesome, sister-breeding cock?”

The filth-laden words hit Clive like a shot of adrenaline straight to the heart. Some of the nervousness faded away, and his manhood stirred in his trousers. He turned to stare into Emily’s concerned, cobalt eyes and gritted his teeth against the spirit-crushing music.

“Say it again, baby sis.”

She stood up on tiptoe and cupped her palm to breathe hotly into his ear. “I want everyone on stream to watch as you own our haughty sister’s cunt and knock her up with goddam triplets while I get off on the sight of it in the background.”

Clide shuddered, feeling his libido being pulled in opposing directions. The urge to submit to his sizzlingly sexy older sibling was immense, but so was the burning desire to dominate and mark her in the most primal way possible—two perfectly balanced forces with him in the center with one deciding factor tipping the scale.

“The music—” He began to say when a pair of steel handcuffs bounced off his broad chest and fell to the carpet.

“Put those on, scumbag, and come here.” Taylor ordered, glaring daggers at the two of them. “Let everyone see how futile it is to resist the power of Mistress Titanium.”

Emily leaped into action, scooping up the restraints and affixing them over his wrists. They appeared authentic.

“I’ve got you, bro.” She whispered, winking conspiratorially. “Go put on a great show. Do it for me, your future heirs, and all the viewers at home.”

“I’m losing patience.” Taylor snarled, snatching a riding crop off the seat. “Get over here, worm, and take your fucking punishment!”

Straightening his shoulders, Clive put on his game face and swaggered down into the camera shot.

“Ha! You think you have got the better of Mister Meaner?” He barked out a sinister laugh. “You will soon find that it takes more than a pair of toy cuffs to defeat the likes of me, Titanium Girl!”

“That’s Mistress Titanium, you goon.” Taylor reprimanded, her cheeks reddening. “Now sit quietly and don’t move until I decide what to do with you.”

The order was cold and commanding. Clive’s knees almost buckled under her imperious glare. She was stunningly resplendent up close, nearly impossible to disobey. The high-tempo music sapped his will to fight back.

“Sure, the sofa looks comfortable. Why not?” He drawled, sinking onto the cushions. “Gonna hit me with that little whip, Titanium Girl? You’re welcome to try. Could be kinky.”

Taylor hesitated. It was only for a fraction of a second, but he caught the moment she realized they were veering off script. She wasn’t getting the penitent submissive she had planned and was quickly reevaluating her situation.

Clive could see the chat going buckwild on the laptop screen behind her at the unexpected twist. Apparently, nobody defied their favorite Dominatrix this way.

KyuKun23:

Holy shit, did he just say that?

BoxGfs:

LOL! Dude’s in for a whooping.

Faber5000:

Dat ass! Mistress, please sit on my face and smother me!

“Silence!”

The riding crop lashed across the side of Clive’s skull. Luckily, the helmet caught most of it. His head didn’t shift an inch, though a shiver of uncertainty ran down his spine at the attack.

Taylor loomed over him, entrancing in her outrage. One arm raised for another strike as every magnificent muscle in her body flexed and bulged with savage strength. Her biceps were the size of Valencia oranges, beefy tissue standing out in stark relief in her tight core and impressive legs. Heavy tits swayed in the tiny metal bustier from the backlash of her blow.

His cock was harder than diamond as he drank in all her vicious brilliance.

“You… you stupid man!” Taylor hissed, venom dripping from her every word. “You come into MY city and think you can do as you please? Women rule here. Your useless kind are tolerated only so long as they serve a purpose. The age of the criminal, thug, and chauvinist is at an end! So says Mistress Titanium, hear my words and obey!”

Clive had to give his older sister credit. As much as she was clearly working through some personal shit in this scene, she was a consummate performer who didn’t break character.

“Was that meant to hurt?” He mocked. “You might need a bigger—”

Now lick my boot clean, slave.
I want to see the leather shine.

He stifled a groan as the subversive lyrics washed over him again. Taylor seemed to sense the chink in his bravado and pressed her advantage. With hypnotically swinging hips, she straddled Clive’s lap, resting her spectacular rump on his armor-covered thighs and leaning in close.

“What’s wrong, Mister Meaner?” She leered, pressing the riding crop into his throat with both hands as though she could wrap the haft around it. “Not feeling so confident all of a sudden? Are you prepared to submit to justice at my hand?”

“Erg! I—I won’t… give… in…”

Taylor had him pinned and cuffed, and was on the verge of choking Clive as his determination faltered. Her immaculate figure strapped into dystopian biker leathers and chains was right on top of him, brilliant blue eyes drilling into his soul, and he only had to surrender his masculinity to be literally fucked into subservience.

My body goes pop pop,
That pussy’s lookin’ red hot.
Girl, you’re sexual dynamite,
I wanna be with you tonight!

The song suddenly changed without notice, shifting to a faster, more electrifying rhythm that Clive immediately recognized as one of the very few tracks in his older sister’s playlist that had an invigorating effect on his physique.

“Huh?” Taylor tilted her head a fraction to catch sight of Emily in her peripheral vision. “Hey, don’t mess with that!”

Their bombshell little sister was fiddling with the stereo, turning a victorious grin on her bitchy sibling before cranking the volume to the maximum setting. Clive almost laughed in relief as the insidious pall evaporated like a puddle on a Texas summer day, replaced with bone-deep vibrations and a bubbling wellspring of dynamic energy.

He bucked under Taylor—a small, experimental test of his bonds. The shifting caught the spiteful blonde’s attention, and she redoubled the pressure on his throat.

“No, no! You can’t escape me, Mister Meaner.” She cried, pinching her powerful thighs around his hips and bearing down with all her formidable strength. “You will learn your place beneath me or be squashed like the insect you are!”

“Better try harder, Titanium Girl!” He roared back, ignoring the stranglehold and bringing his cuffed wrists up between their struggling forms so she could see them. “I love a woman with some fight in her.”

Then, with a twist and a jerk of his wrists, Clive snapped the interlocking chain as though it were made of cheap plastic.

“You’re about to get more than you can handle, bastard.” Taylor snarled, her cheeks the color of tomatoes. “No one steals my limelight!”

She grabbed for his gauntleted hands in a lightning-quick movement and shoved them above his head. Clive was instantly aware of why his older sister had outmatched Emily so many times. She was a dangerous combination of startling speed, indomitable strength, and a cunning mind. She had engineered this entire setup to her advantage, from the revealing costume to the restraints. Even the choice in soundtrack had given her a tactical edge.

But her undoing was the oldest sin in the book.

Pride.

“Mwahahaha! You may have arrested Mister Meaner but forgot about me, Titanium Girl.” Emily cackled theatrically, stepping into the camera frame in her skintight villainess ensemble. “His devoted lover and favorite sidekick, Femme Felony!”

She looked incredible, striking a boner-inducing pose in her crimson leotard and high boots. Every nanometer of her sculpted flesh and exaggerated femininity shone like the brightest star in the night sky. Clive’s erection rocketed to new heights when he spotted the clear outline of camel toe through the sheer spandex.

“That’s Mistress Titanium, and you’re not supposed to be here.” Taylor hissed over her shoulder, still fighting to hold him down. “Get lost, and maybe I won’t kick your meathead butt for fucking with me.”

My body goes pop pop,

Clive was reveling in the thudding beat. His pulse rang in his eardrums and burgeoning might saturated every cell of his growing body. It filled him with vigor as though he had mainlined a dozen energy drinks, swelling his masculine proportions by every conceivable metric.

That pussy’s lookin’ red hot.

Taylor seemed oblivious to the fact she was essentially grinding her tiny black shorts on his unfurling stiffness through the inadequate codpiece. It was becoming increasingly uncomfortable, being confined to such limited space, until rivets snapped, and the crotch armor was catapulted across the den by Clive’s jail-breaking magnitude as it cleaved free of his costume pants.

Taylor gasped when she felt the aftershock of a grenade during an earthquake as something stupendously long and girthy impacted against her leather-clad cunt.

“It’s not her you should be concerned about, Titanium bitch.” He growled, torso and arms filling out with new mass until gaping rents tore open across his too-tight shirt. “I’m about to show Incel City what their so-called protector’s O-face looks like.”

“Ho—holy fuck, it’s enormous.” Taylor’s icy countenance cracked as she stared down in awe. “You’re packing a fucking monster, evil-doer!”

“Damn right, he is.” Emily giggled, strutting her stuff for the viewers and climbing onto the couch beside the wrestling duo. “How long will you keep up the fight when that superweapon is deep inside you, do you think?”

The flush on Taylor’s face took on a different hue, transitioning from anger to a shade more reminiscent of heated anticipation. Her entire warrioress body was a tight knot of straining muscles, trembling with tension, while Clive only grew tougher, more resilient, with each beat of the bass crashing through him.

Girl, you’re sexual dynamite,
I wanna be with you tonight!

“Faaaark… how are you this strong?” She grunted from between gritted teeth. Her glorious chest heaved within the skimpy chainmail top, and her thick hips swiveled as she surfed his jutting shaft. “No man should be ca—capable of overpowering me. Umf~! You are using so—some kind of trickery…”

“No trick, you were always fated to be defeated by me.” Clive rumbled, slowly leaning forward and inexorably pushing the fearsome blonde back by her grip on his gauntleted wrists. “Because I have a secret you’ll never believe.”

Sweat sparkled on every lickable inch of her exposed skin. A line of it ran down her rippling abs to join the moisture gathering between her clenching thighs. The strict librarian bun had come loose in the tussle, and flyaway strands of golden hair stuck to her blushing cheeks.

In the background, the bell chime notification of stream chat and live donations was ringing like a broken alarm clock.

derficker654:

wh3ns sh3 g0nn4 sp4nk h1m?

Qocktail:

OMG he’s over 9000!

PhinishMe:

Daddys cum home from the store with the D instead of cigarettes.

“Se—secret?” Taylor moaned, her frosty facade melting away when they drew close enough to taste each other’s panting breaths. She chewed on her bottom lip. “I should have known. Hnnurgh! Tell me, and I—I might be lenient. Oooh~!”

She was openly humping against Clive’s steely length now. Lost to a burning passion, oblivious to everything but her pussy-dripping excitement. Held fast in his grasp, Taylor whimpered and groaned. All her devastating strength, arrogant pride, and glamorous beauty reduced a base animal need in the supercharged atmosphere.

“I’ll tell you for a kiss.” Emily crooned into her sister’s ear, resting her pillowy rack on the rocky shelf of Clive’s shoulder. “Give my boss, Mister Meaner, one little smooch, and I swear to reveal everything. It’s a small price to pay for his big… hard… secret.”

“A small price.” Taylor nodded fervently. Pupils dilated with unadulterated lust. “Just a kiss.”

She lurched suddenly forward between their locked arms, smushing her plump lips into Clive’s, immediately opening her mouth to explore his tonsils in a ravenous kiss.

He didn’t fight it, meeting her with equal passion and drinking down the forbidden flavor of his older sister. Her rolling, humping hip movements grew feverishly intense, treating his aching pole like a slip-and-slide to get herself off.

Girl, you’re sexual dynamite,
I wanna be with you tonight!

With her eyes squeezed shut, Taylor didn’t notice when Emily removed Clive’s helmet. The younger blonde leaned in to kiss him lovingly on the cheek and whispered filth in his ear.

“Fuck her hard, big bro. Screw her into oblivion and plant your virile flag in her womb. Make her scream your name in front of all her wimpy followers. Claim what they never could—what they were never manly enough to conquer. Fuck my big sis for all the world to see, and make her your personal breeding bitch.”

Clive was so turned on, his tumultuous manmeat could have served duty as a battering ram. Scalding precum spurted liberally into the press of their hot, grinding bodies. Taylor must have felt it too, splashing across her toned tummy and bunching thighs by the way she trembled and gasped into his mouth.

“Oh god, I can feel it on my skin.” She moaned, eventually breaking their sizzling kiss to catch her breath. “I need to feel you inside me… CLIVE?!”

Eyes that were hooded in hedonistic hunger shot wide with shock as Taylor took in his undisguised face. Emily giggled manically as she draped her muscular arms around Clive’s neck and rubbed her face against his cheek.

“Surprise!” She squealed, hugging him tight.

“The reason you could never bring me to heel, Titanium slut,” Clive raised his voice for the dramatic unveiling like a true showman. “Is because I, Mister Meaner, am your long-lost brother!”

“Wha—what?!”

Taylor’s beet-red expression warred between disbelief and shameful excitement. Her A-grade rump twitched and twerked compulsively along his turgid pole, even as she tried to parse the rude reality before her. An errant jet of potent seed splattered against the underside of her wobbling, armored-encased knockers.

“It’s true.” Clive continued, hamming it up and mugging for the camera. “We share the same superior genetics and, therefore, the same superhuman powers too. I am more than simply your equal. I am your evil male twin!”

OnxySpy:

Bruh, what da fuuuuck?

Kwik2Cum:

TWIIIIIIIST!!!

Faber5000:

Holy jizzballs Batman! Is this really gonna happen?

“Oh fuck… Oh shit!” Taylor mewled, shaking like a Baptist choir and sucking on her bottom lip. “Clive—I mean Mister Meaner… hyaaa~! When did you get so damn big?”

She tested his grip again, almost melting when it didn’t budge. She could have been trapped in bands of iron for all the give Clive allowed her. Labored breaths turned into ragged panting as the sexual tension took on a razor edge.

“He was always the best of us, sis.” Emily proclaimed proudly, flipping her long platinum locks over a shoulder, then snuggling in close. “You just needed to discover that for yourself. You never would have listened otherwise.”

“What are you g—going to do to me, you sinister stud?” The older blonde whined, grinding and huffing in primal yearning, overheating with incestuous desire. “The spineless citizens of Incel City are all watching. Hnrrrgh~! Tell them how you will punish their vanquished queen.”

“I was captured because you wanted something from me, sis.” Clive flexed in time with the pummeling beat, shredding his costume with his bulging muscles. “And I’m going to give it to you, hard!”

Sitting up, he pushed Taylor backward until she was hanging horizontally in midair with her butt in his naked lap. Twisting to the side, he laid her out on the seat cushions and ripped off her elaborate outfit.

Leather and chains tore like tissue paper in his grasp, the chainmail bustier exploding in a shower of metal links when he yanked it off her chest to free her exquisite breasts. Taylor lifted her ass for him to do the same with the bothersome biker shorts, letting out an unexpected cute squeak when he demolished the nectar-soaked garment.

“Do it, little brother, please.” She begged, spreading her thickly muscled thighs and opening her dewy pink entrance with two fingers. “Forge my Titanium pussy into a new shape with your hunky hammer. Show me your strength!”

Her sisterly folds were small, pretty, and utterly slick. No pubic hair obscured Clive’s inspection of them before he slapped his engorged brotherhood across it and up her toned belly. It lay there like a topped pillar of stone, veins pulsing and the crown leaking potent seed onto her trim sternum.

“Who are you calling little?” He growled, making sure every explicit detail was captured on camera. “Mwahahaha! Soon the whole world will witness the fall of their beloved heroine!”

Emily wiggled up behind him to stare down over a shoulder in astonishment. “Jesus, big bro, you’ve grown even bigger! You’re going to poke at her lungs if you go all the way in.”

“I think you mean when he goes all the way in.” Taylor hissed, glaring jealousy back at her youngest sibling. “You may have been hogging him all to yourself, but now I’m going to prove why I am the better choice of sister snatch to polish his knob.”

Faber5000:

Wait, is Femme Felony his sister too? Did I miss something?

OniPoni:

Dude shut the fuck up!

LuckBALady:

ShutUpShutUpShutUpShutUp!!!

“Bah, she says that like I don’t want to watch you wreck that snobby puss.” Emily sniffed, pressing her soft melons into his back as her hands slid around to caress his herculean torso. “Teach her some goddamn humility, bossman. Pound that bitch raw.”

Clive decided that actions would speak louder than words, pulling back until his enraged tip was tapping at her tight, glistening slit. He stared down at his gorgeous older sister, poised on the precipice of carnal victory.

Taylor’s incredible figure was the fuel for countless wet dreams, so perfect in chiseled form that the greatest master sculptors of history would have abandoned their tools in abject defeat.

He didn’t need the amplifying effects of the bone-shaking, cock-hardening music to recognize his older sister’s undeniably feminine charms.

Her limbs were long and sleek, coiled with corded muscle. Her large hips and globular ass looked like buttresses that tidal waves could break upon and never crumble. Her enchanting face and immense bust were the cherry atop a heavenly sundae that Clive was dying to sample.

“Hyaaah! You’re so fucking tight, sis.” He groaned, easing into her vice-like depths. “Could it be that this criminal cock is the first to pierce your iron curtain?”

“Oh god, it’s true. Aaah~! No man has ever dared challenge my chastity.” Taylor whimpered, staring fixedly down at where he was impaling her. “I would have br—brokened their weakling bodies without trying. Such is my super strength. Ooh~... Only you, my wicked twin, have the fortitude to endure my passion!”

Clive believed that much at least. With the stranglehold her gripping tunnel had on his burrowing shaft, she would have a real chance of breaking it off if not for his own enhanced physicality.

Halfway in, he felt a twinge of resistance. The merest flicker of discomfort played across his older sister’s expression before she let out a lusty sigh and grinned toothily.

“There, the last barrier of my defenses is breached. My womanhood is open for you to plunder with your giant sibling cock.”

My body goes pop pop,
That pussy’s lookin’ red hot.

The clamorous lyrics reverberated through Clive’s mind when he was finally sheathed entirely in her restrictive snatch. There was a lurid outline of his corpulent length pushing out Taylor’s belly button and abs. Her bright blue eyes crossed when he began to thrust.

“It does look red-hot wrapped around your manpole, big bro.” Emily purred into his ear, running her teasing tongue up the lobe. She hugged him tight, smearing her moistening crotch against his rear. “Watching you fill her is making me crazy horny. Hurry up and fuck our haughty sister until her tummy goes pop pop with your babies.”

He began to rock in and out of his older sister’s constricting tightness. Slowly at first. Letting her plentiful juices lube the sinful path to paradise. She rolled her lush hips and ass into the thrusts, fucking Clive back in an awesome display of flexibility and muscle control. Beads of sweat glistened like diamonds on her toned tanned skin.

“Holy shit… Nnnngh! It’s hitting every spot inside of me!” Taylor wailed, clawing at her buoyant breasts and pinching the perky nipples. “You’re penetrating me so fucking… Hyaa~ deep, I—I can hardly breathe. Fuck me deeper, bro!”

Clive didn’t hold back. The fast tempo and bass track set a breakneck pace for the incestuous union.

He rammed himself into her stunning, quaking body as though it was a sex toy designed especially for his brutal pleasure. Emily clung to his back, riding him like an out-of-control locomotive into their sibling’s gushing cunt, squealing and hiccuping through her own convulsive climaxes.

“Not. Little. Anymore.” He grunted, grabbing the older blonde by her lissome waist to slam-fuck her down into the cushions. His gauntleted hands wrapped all the way around, meaty fingers touching, as he jerked her roughly on his fuckstaff. “Gonna wreck this prim pussy, fill it to the brim and make you mine forever!”

“Oh god, your cock… Mmnph! God… cock!” Taylor jittered, copious cleavage slapping her chin as he plowed her relentlessly through a string of blinding orgasms. “Holy… dick. God cock… Hnnnh~! Fuck my virgin womb f—full with your big bro god cock!”

Girl, you’re sexual dynamite,

Clive’s heavy swinging balls churning in time with the beat. Some bestial part of him wanted to let loose. To flood another fertile, forbidden hole with his impregnating spunk. It would only take one attempt to knock this pompous CrossFit queen up. He knew that instinctive level.

His seed was so virile and abundant that there was zero chance of him not hitting a home run in the ballgame of breeding. His tumescent manmeat was swinging for the fences like an all-star batter.

Taylor’s impossibly tight, slick snatch was sensational, dragging Clive’s girth back into her with each clit-crushing stab of his hips. Coaxing and milking at him, exhibiting inhuman core strength as she spasmed like a ragdoll through waves of drooling ecstasy.

He wanted to relish every millisecond of his triumph over this golden-haired temptress. To fuck her brains out live on stream and leave no doubt in the minds of her simpering audience who owned her heavenly body and imperious attitude.

I wanna be with you tonight!

“You’re mine now, Taylor!” Clive barked, dropping the act to seize upon a fat, careening tit and maul it possessively. “Admit that I have defeated you completely. Bear my children, and I will let you have what you truly desire.”

“Just g—give me that sticky load… Gah! I crave that alpha cum so bad.” Taylor wept, tongue lolling out of her plush red lips. “Look how… haah~! Big and masculine you’ve become, bro. I neeeed to feel your p—perfect god cock erupting in my baby box!”

Her ankles locked together over the top of his humping rear. The high-heeled gladiator sandals crossed, powerful thighs flexing to keep him buried to the hilt in her unbred cunt. Previously windmilling arms encircled Clive’s neck and dragged him down for a steamy, tongue-fueled kiss.

“Whoa, look out!” Emily cried as she was almost flipped off her brother’s abruptly bent back. Sticking like a leech with her thick, leotard-clad rump high in the air. “Some of us are busy getting off over here.”

Her words went unheeded. Clive and Taylor indulged in a moment of simmering passion, probing each other’s mouths as he finally erupted like a volcano inside her. Molten spunk poured out of him. A cannonade of seedblasted directly into her most fertile valley to take root and bear taboo fruit in the months to come.

The force of it struck Taylor like a thunderbolt. Her gorgeous body spasmed, pussy convulsing in a terrific climax, she greedily welcomed his brotherly baby-batter into her virginal womb. Her slender spine bowed, and her trim belly pooched from the sheer volume of hyper-virile potency filling her ecstatic insides to overflowing.

“Yaaaah! I’m cumming, bro.” She howled, pretty head thrown back and heavy tits quivering delightfully for the camera. “I’m cu—cumming so fucking hard on your big bro god cock!”

Natteral69er:

OMG looks sooo hot^^

AmishRick:

Shit. Just blew my wad and my wallet!

TinaAmor:

I’m totally gay but this still made me wetter than a monsoon.

The chat went beserk, donation chimes blurring into one long beep until Emily staggered drunkenly over to mute the volume. Her crimson leotard had a ragged hole worn into the crotch, and dampness darkened the thin fabric down to her shaky knees.

“Hope you folks enjoyed the show.” She winked and cocked her head cutely, making the peace sign with two sticky fingers. “Anything you want to say to the poor citizens of Incel City now you’ve been defeated, Titanium slut?”

Taylor recovered quickly. Even with Clive’s throbbing hardness still buried in her cum-stuffed snatch, she mantled herself in haughty pride and flipped back her flowing golden hair with an arrogant sneer.

“Like what? Do you think I would apologize to those brainless sheep for getting fucked by a real man?” She scoffed, staring directly into the webcam. “Maybe if they’re lucky—and if I get over a thousand platinum level subscribers today—Mister Meaner and I might release a super special bonus video featuring him packing all three of my tight heroine holes full of his villainous spunk. Now get the hell off my stream, meathead. You’re blocking the view.”

Emily gaped at her older sister’s lewd pronouncement, then ruefully shook her head in amusement. Picking up the tripod, she walked it closer to the canoodling siblings with a wicked grin on her ruby lips.

“Don’t leave the audience wanting, sis.” She giggled, licking her nectar-soaked fingers clean with a hearty moan. “We all want to see the jumbo creampie when he pulls out. C’mon, let’s capture that money shot.”

“You what?!”

“That sounds like a great idea.” Clive returned Emily’s grin with one of his own and gripped Taylor’s waspish waist. “Hold onto your dicks, folks. This girl is a gusher.”

“Clive, no! Wait—aaah!”

The chat exploded with comments and more donations when he lifted her and a torrent of their mixed fluids splattered the camera lens.

* * *

To be Continued…