The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix

Track Three — Aunt Kimberly

“What a fantastic day for the Dallas Strongwoman Games! The sun is high, the field is set, and I am here with everyone’s favorite frontrunner, Melanie Castings! She’s an amazing competitor who has rocketed up the national rankings since she first exploded onto the women’s fitness scene two months ago. Welcome, Melanie.”

The sports reporter on the television was a pretty brunette dressed up in a navy blue pantsuit that did little to flatter her skinny frame and modest bust. Clive dismissed her immediately, all his attention locked on the towering redhead who dwarfed her completely in every way conceivable.

“Oh fuck, bro! Right there…” Taylor yowled, bent over the sofa in front of him. ”Hyaa~! Keep smashing my—my big sister pussy with your giant god cock!”

“Thanks, Trisha.” His mother had to stoop to speak into the microphone held out by the smaller woman. Long strands of her vibrant scarlet hair fell into the deep well of her tanned cleavage. “I’m proud to be here today, showing girls everywhere what they can achieve with the right drive and motivation. It can be as simple as finding the perfect workout music to unlock that hidden potential and become the best, strongest version of ourselves through discipline and training.”

Melanie was armored for battle in high-waisted olive green scrunch leggings and a teensy black mesh tank top that hugged her Valkyrie-like figure. Everything was skintight and whisper-thin, allowing her showpiece body to take centerstage. There wasn’t a single muscle—a nation’s wealth of which she was flaunting—that wasn’t honed like the deadliest of blades.

Every fiber and sinew in her dense thighs, jacked shoulders, and powerful arms bulged with adamantine strength. Yet, her core was unbelievably tight, waist narrow, and her breasts so huge they should have hindered any athletic endeavor.

Clive’s mother was the earthly manifestation of an archangel of war, prepared to lead her heavenly host to victory on the sports field.

“Jesus, would you look at her!” He grunted, pounding his sister’s snug snatch with reckless abandon. ”Mom’s a fucking goddess now. Or maybe a sex demon? Whatever. I want her, dammit! I want to own her and make that MILF ass mine!”

“I know you do, big bro.” Emily cooed gently, pressed into his side, her intoxicating blend of hardened bulk and feminine softness enveloping his burly arm. “But you need to be careful—mom’s top of the leaderboard. Queen of the hill in this town and the women of Jefferson aren’t slouches or lazy housewives anymore. All thanks to her, remember?”

“Keep… Yaaaa~! keep doing that, bro. Ha-harder! I love your god cock… Mmnph! I—I want your cum deep inside me!”

Both the girls were dressed in glossy black latex lingerie that wrapped their phenomenal physiques in a complex web of crisscrossing straps and shiny buckles. Taylor had countless boxes of the most risque and tantalizing underwear imaginable—gifts from her slathering followers—along with designer heels, expensive jewelry, and some downright obscene sex toys.

Emily’s busty bodybuilder figure was a few sizes more robust than her sister’s. This gave her the appearance of being one shallow breath away from bursting out of the scanty bralette, garter belt, and tiny crotchless panties struggling to contain all her majestic muscles and womanly curves.

As for Taylor, she seemed to turn from a haughty princess to an insatiable nympho overnight. Emily hadn’t been wrong about molten lust boiling under her frosty exterior. Once the ice had cracked and melted away, their gorgeous older sibling had been a firework extravaganza of non-stop, ball-draining sex who may have killed a lesser man.

But Clive wasn’t just any regular Joe, not anymore.

His older, pudgier form was wholly transformed into the stuff of Greek legends. Thanks to a carefully curated selection of the strange music his female family members were using to beef themselves up, he was rocking a massive, steely bod that could have starred in a 1980s action movie with a wrecker ball dick designed to demolish wet puss.

He had grown several inches in height, packed on the shredded bulk with alarming alacrity, and now boasted more sexual horsepower than a turbocharged Mustang.

It was a good thing, too, because Taylor had been riding Clive like a street-racing adrenaline junkie.

“I’m close… Nyaa~! I’m so fucking close! Pull my—my hair again, bro.” The wailing blonde bombshell stammered through another quaking climax. They were crashing through her in rapid-fire succession, one euphoric wave after another. “Keep fucking me like that!”

The three of them had spent the night indulging in an incestuous bacchanal. The live stream had ended when Clive accidentally knocked over the tripod and stepped on the webcam while parading about the den with Emily, still in her sexy villainess costume, writhing ecstatically upon his impaling manmeat.

Taylor was sprawled out on the floor at that time. Wallowing in a cum-drunk torpor, her gaping cunt spilling his monstrous creampie onto the carpet.

“Someone sounds thirsty for another hot, impregnating load.” Emily giggled, lavishing butterfly kisses on Clive’s broad shoulders and bullish neck. He was much taller than her now. “Give it to her, big bro. Unleash your alpha seed straight into her womb, then let me suck you clean. I want to slurp the taste of our naughty sibling sex straight from your yummy dick.”

“It’s safe to say you’re an inspiration to the younger audience viewing at home.” The reporter continued, her professional smile full of chemically whitened teeth. “By outcompeting star athletes half your age and with a family at home, no less. Any plans to settle down and rest on your laurels after this?”

The camera panned back to Melanie, who scoffed and slapped a sturdy bicep as if to illustrate a point. Clive noticed the discrete airbuds stuck in her ears at the same time he grabbed a fistful of Taylor’s golden tresses.

“Settle down… why would I do that?” Their mother laughed. “I worked hard to get to this stage of the competition, and my new business venture is just taking off. Sorry, Trisha, but I won’t rest until the nationals are within my reach and women all over the US have seen the results of my patent Pump Up Workout Music for women. Trademark pending.”

With that, she torqued into a side chest pose. Fists clasped together under her boundless breasts, large arm muscles flexing as she clenched her abdominals and glutes.

Her fiery crimson hair caught the morning sunshine like a curtain of living flame as she grinned, and Clive exploded at the glorious sight, firing an artillery barrage of steamy cum into his sister’s fertile depths.

“FAAAARK!!” He bellowed, yanking Taylor up to her shaky feet and crushing her spasming body against his brawny chest. “I’m cumming for you, Mom!”

Yes… Oh, YES! Fill my womb to the brim with… haaah! your virile bro seed!” Taylor wailed, twisting her head to the side, and seized his huffing lips in a torrid kiss.

“Me too, me too!” Emily clapped and hopped with excitement until Clive scooped her hefty form up with one arm and drew her into their tongue-twisting passion. “Mmmhmm!”

The two world-class blondes melted against their formidable brother while he lobbed great gooey rounds of explosive spunk into Taylor’s gushing cunt and clawed at Emily’s thick behind. Saliva was swapped, moaning mouths met in hedonistic desire, as each of them shuddered through a monumental release that left them panting for air, their perspiring foreheads resting together for support.

Time seemed to pause for a sweet moment as the two sisters side-eyed each other, then broke into a round of irrepressible giggles.

“Holy shit, Clive, how strong have you grown?” Emily shook with girlish glee. “You’re lifting my entire hundred-and-seventy-pounds with one hand.”

“Fifty pounds of that is in your chest, Em.” Taylor teased, squirming her sublime hips. “But I know what you mean. I’ve got buckets of his seed running down my thighs, and the horny monster is still rock-hard inside of me. Don’t you ever get tired, little brother?”

Little brother, huh? Clive barely resisted an eye roll.

She was trying to work him up into punish-fucking her again, Clive knew. He growled playfully and gave her fat tit a crisp slap, eliciting a whorish groan from his cum-hungry older sibling.

“Well, that was certainly a striking display.” Trisha, the reporter, was wrapping up her interview. “If your motivational music is half as impressive as you are, Melanie, I do not doubt further success is on the near horizon. Next up is the vehicle pull event, back to you in the studio.”

“Thanks, Trisha. What an incredible group of female athletes—”

The television winked off, and both girls groaned in protest when Clive disengaged himself from their amorous clutches with the remote in hand. His rigid cock slid free of Taylor with a wet plop, and she staggered without the added support, plentiful juices splattering onto the floor between her feet.

“Alright, playtime is over. Now it’s time to spill the tea.” He said, standing tall and trying to ignore the way his sisters drooled at the sight of his yoked-out body. “What the hell is the deal with the music mom is selling?”

* * *

“‘Hustle and Muscle Powerlady Mix.’ That’s the name of your workout playlist?” Clive frowned, looking from the poorly printed CD case to his older sister. “And this is somehow better than Em’s ‘Buns and Guns Motivational Mashup?’”

He adjusted the makeshift toga, which kept pulling at his shoulder with a grimace. After his most recent growth spurt, not a stitch of clothing fit him, and he was reduced to wearing a knotted bedsheet like some low-budget Zeus.

“I keep telling you that I don’t know how the music works, only that it does,” Taylor replied, lying on his bed and tapping away at her phone. “Mom keeps that side of the business very hush-hush. I don’t even exercise all that much, but you can’t argue with results. Hey, have you seen the number of donations our live stream is generating?”

“No, and stay on topic. This is important.”

They were back in Clive’s bedroom. He was squashed behind his old laminate study desk, the creaky gamer chair sagging under his extra mass, converting the CD tracks into MP3 format using a sound engineering software suite he had downloaded to his laptop.

Emily was rubbing his shoulders affectionately, letting out quiet coos of appreciation as she traced the hard muscles with the balls of her thumbs.

“It’s true. I spent weeks in the basement lifting and perfecting my form.” The younger blonde sniffed his hair and made a sound like a purring lion. “She only has to swim a few laps and attend a daily CrossFit class to stay ahead of me in terms of raw strength. It’s so unfair.”

They had taken to dressing in matching attire, something they hadn’t done since they were teenagers. When Taylor clocked Clive’s reaction to Emily’s brick-house proportions threatening to spill out of her slightly smaller, far sexier outfits, the impetuous brat had thrown her wardrobe open to her younger sister and then sat back to watch the fun unfold.

“You didn’t try listening to each other’s music?” He asked, studiously ignoring the backless pink bodysuit with the plunging neckline stretched to the edge of existence over his adoring sister’s mountainous melons. Taylor was wearing an equally figure-hugging garment in jade green. “Surely you had to be curious. The potential gains are too large to ignore.”

“Of course we were. But Mom was clear when she explained they were customized for each of us specifically.” Taylor rolled onto her front and shook her mouth-watering rear in Clive’s direction. “I borrowed Em’s CD for a few days—”

“You mean you stole my CD.”

“—but it wasn’t the same. The beat didn’t feel right.” She continued with unrepentant indifference. “Some of the tracks made me feel kinda weird. Like, uncomfortable. I’m not a fan of electropop anyway.”

“Mom caught her throwing it in the trash and thrashed her five ways from Sunday.” Emily sighed, massaging the tense ridges on either side of his spine. “That’s when we got the ‘don’t mess with other people’s shit’ talk.”

Taylor froze at the reminder and glared at her younger sister before resuming the seductive sex-kitten routine.

“Whatever the outcome, it didn’t work for me. The billion-dollar question is why it kinda works for you, and how come that giant bro cock isn’t fucking one of my big sister holes right now?” She winked lewdly at him. “Dealer’s choice, stud.”

There was a loud thud, and the laptop bounced on the desk when something heavy struck it from below. Clive’s knuckles were white, his hands balled into fists, taking deep breaths to control his burning lust for the incorrigible minx.

“We have to focus on the music.” He ground out from between gritted teeth. “I can’t afford to spend every waking moment plowing your needy sister-slut pussy into whatever flat surface is currently available.”

“Why not? You’re hot as hell, and so am I!” Taylor shot back, snarling in wounded self-entitlement. “Getting fucked and filled by you feels amazing, bro! That last livestream was my most profitable by far. Forget Mom’s stupid music. We could blow this podunk town and spend the rest of our lives online, fleecing lonely losers for stacks of cash while getting off non-stop. What more could you want?”

“What about me?” Emily whispered, her voice timid and small, cutting through the simmering tension like a scalpel. “Where would I fit into that equation? Or Mom and Aunt Kimber?”

Her usually bold, imposing posture wilted like a dying flower, and her cobalt eyes stared uncertainly at her feet. Clive spun in his chair to tuck a gentle finger under her chin and raised her downcast face to meet his gaze.

“Never going to happen.” He stated emphatically. “I won’t abandon my family, ever. Taylor is just thinking with her twat, not her brain. Weren’t you, big sis?”

The way the older blonde recoiled at his stormy expression told Clive she had received his silent rebuke. She held her hands up in surrender.

“It was only a suggestion. Jeez, I’m sorry I brought it up. Wasn’t trying to cut you out of the picture, Em, honest.”

“That’s better,” He rumbled, giving his younger sister a comforting pat on the toosh. Her meaty cheeks hardly jiggled. “Now kiss and make up, you two.”

Taylor turned bright red at the command but didn’t object when Emily giggled and bounced over to tackle her in a hug, rolling across the bed together and planting a happy smooch on her pouty lips.

A kiss that quickly grew more heated, wetter, when tongued got involved, and their superb bodies began grinding together. Soft moans escaped their busy mouths.

Clive’s turgid cock knocked insistently on the underside of the desk, demanding attention as he watched their hands start to roam.

Those slinky bodysuits were awfully thin. He could probably punch right through them with his dick if—

Bing!

The laptop chimed in a notification. Looking at the screen, Clive settled down and tried to focus on the data as it was processed.

* * *

“This software isn’t as helpful as I had hoped it would be.”

Clive groaned and dragged his hands down his face. The information was all there in front of him, several different windows open to show the graphics that were sonic representations of different songs. They looked like long, spiky bars with annotations about frequency and amplitude.

“Mmmm… how do you mean, big bro?” Emily’s voice drifted up from under the desk, along with another moist slurping noise. “It’s not revealing anything special about the music?”

He leaned back to glance down at the two heads of blonde hair wedged into his lap. One was smiling cheerfully up at him with spittle decorating her chin while the other diligently attempted to swallow his entire stiff length.

Since their sisterly smoke show routine hadn’t roused Clive into fucking them, Taylor had formulated the fun notion of a friendly competition. A game she called ‘Who Can Suck the Most Brother Dick.’

It had originally been ‘Who’s the Best at Sucking Brother Dick,’ but Clive had vetoed that idea, not wanting the headache of having to choose a winner and a loser. This way, there was no bad blood, and everyone was happy.

Him especially.

So far, the score was even, though they had all lost count. The fact he didn’t seem to have a refractory period or ever go soft anymore was mildly concerning, but he wasn’t complaining. Now the girls simply took turns gulping down his bottomless cumshots. Taylor was particularly voracious in her appetite for forbidden seed.

“All the data is there. Sound is just vibrations when you get down to brass tacks. Easily measurable.” Clive gestured at the laptop, then groaned when his older sister took him deep into her slender throat. “Oh fuck, Taylor, you’re a natural-born cocksucker… But it’s music, so there are plenty of commonalities.

“The transverse wavelengths are generally short, the frequency modulates wildly with the pitch, and the amplitude is only as high as the volume dial dictates. Since every track is different, this information is essentially useless. The only thing that stands out is a regular twenty-hertz pulse underlaid in each song, but that is practically subsonic. Barely on the range of human hearing.”

“Could it be something in the lyrics or the beat?” Emily’s eyes kept darting enviously to her gagging sister. Distracted. “Like… um, how I feel strongest when the rhythm is rattling my boner—I mean bones!—and lyrics get me pumped. There are a lot of sexual themes in the songs, too. That could be relevant.”

“Yeah, hell yeah.” Clive was actively jerking his hips and fucking Taylor’s beautiful face as his balls boiled. She hummed her approval around his suffocating girth and took him down to the base. “We need… a larger sample… size. Shit, I’m about to cum again! Where does mom keep the music?”

Emily’s innocent smile morphed into a mischievous smirk, and she grabbed her bossy sister by the back of her skull, forcing her to stay completely rooted on his throbbing cock.

”Mmlurgh!”

“We don’t know. She doesn’t share those secrets, but her office has a reinforced security door installed by Aunty Kimber. So that’s my guess.” She said sweetly, batting her long lashes at him. “Are you going to fill Taylor’s hungry tummy with your scrummy big bro load? She’s desperate to taste it, maybe even more than me. Do it, Clive. Blast your sticky spunk down your sister’s slutty throat, then pack me full of your sibling seed too. I’m ravenous for it.”

“HYAAAAAH!!”

Volley after volley of steamy jizz launched from his engulfed manmeat like anti-aircraft fire. The world turned white as Clive released like a firehose down Taylor’s distended neck. The gagging blonde knockout worked valiantly to quaff his gooey spend.

”Glurp!”

Her cheeks puffed out in chipmunk fashion, and a line of pearly white ran from a flaring nostril. Emily held her there, gurgling wetly until the last spurts of seed were swallowed before letting Taylor back up for air.

“Th-that’s another point to me.” The older blonde coughed, grinning triumphantly. Her nose, lips, and chin dripped with cum and saliva. “What were we talking about?”

“Collecting more of the music to analyze,” Clive grunted when Emily dipped down for another round of polishing his knob. “The more samples I can get my hands on, the better.”

“Oh, yeah. Mom’s got that shit locked up tight.” Taylor tapped her soggy chin in thought. “Missus Fletcher next door would be your closest bet. She’ll make you wrestle for it, though, and if you defeat her… well, no prizes for guessing where that will lead.”

While Clive was a tad curious about what their tubby, over-fifty neighbor looked like these days, he wasn’t that level of curious.

“Nope, scrap that idea. Not interested.” He waved his hands in dismissal. Emily had a giggling fit around his engorged tip. “Let’s work with what we have. I’ve got enough to start building my own playlist out of the workable parts of the two of yours. It’s a start, but we’ll still need a way to measure the effectiveness.”

It was Taylor’s turn to smile with wicked intent and bury her fingers in their younger sister’s platinum tresses.

“I have the perfect test for that.” She crooned with saccharin sweetness, shoving Emily’s moaning face deeper down his monstrous cock. “Luckily for us, I have backup webcams to spare.”

”Mmmmff!”

* * *

“Is this wise?” Clive asked, looking at himself in the standing mirror as Emily slathered his heavy muscle in baby oil. She seemed to be applying the lion’s share of it to his obstinate erection and bare butt. “Not wearing a mask, I mean. What if someone recognizes me, or Emily, for that matter? That could potentially sink us.”

They were in Taylor’s bedroom, which remained surprisingly girly despite the Dom persona she presented online. Gentle pastel fabrics were prevalent on the bedding, cushions, and drapes, with much of the furniture constructed from varnished pine, glowing warmly in the afternoon light streaming through the windows.

Even her old cat clock retained its place on the wall, the swishing plastic tail marking the passage of each passing second.

“So what if they do? My followers are a bunch of spineless insects, and nobody would willingly admit they were wanking to some brother-sister sex.” Taylor scoffed, packing recording equipment into a large duffle bag. “I’ll take care of everything, bro. Don’t worry. My army of simps are firmly under my thumb.”

She was resplendent in a tanned leather legionnaire skirt and matching corset that pushed her large, spherical breasts up under her chin. Strappy sandals laced up her shapely calves, and her wavy golden hair was tied back in a thick, messy ponytail that cascaded down to her peachy rear. More than anything, she resembled a certain warrior princess from turn-of-the-century television, though blonder and with a significantly smaller costume.

The leather skirt, in particular, was so brief it showed off the bottoms of her perfect ass cheeks and flashed hints of her tiny black panties as she swanked about the room.

“Are we really doing this out by the pool?” Emily snaked her oily hands down to give Clive’s twitching cock a few more playful pumps. “How about it, big bro, ready to give the neighborhood a show?”

His younger sister was in costume too. A tattered, jungle-themed bandeau bra strained to contain her hefty knockers, leaving her chiseled midriff bare, and an equally ragged brown skirt cut a tantalizing angle from her left hip to her right knee. Her formidable physique gave Emily the appearance of a mighty Amazonian huntress promising death by snu snu to any puny male she captured.

“This is asking for trouble,” He grumbled, retying the bedsheet toga over his shoulder and flexing a bicep the size of a football. “But I’m feeling reckless. No more worrying about other people’s bullshit. No more fear of recrimination. Let’s show the world our metal and let the chips fall where they will.”

Both girls shivered at his rumbling words, staring worshipfully with devious glints in their eyes and breathy sighs on their parted lips.

“That’s our man.”

* * *

“We are the children of Athena, the favored daughter of Zeus. Goddess of wisdom and warfare.”

Taylor and Emily paraded before the camera, strutting and posing magnificently for the baying crowd watching online. Hard-muscled flesh gleamed under the spring sunshine like burnished bronze. Overflowing tits, wide hips, and thick rumps dappled with reflected light from the surface of the pool.

They were utterly gorgeous. Two living fantasies of blossoming womanhood ripped from the heavens to remind mere mortals what divine beauty looked like.

Clive’s cock was a throbbing steel rod, tenting out the crotch of his toga and leaving a wet splotch on the cotton as he prepared to make his second theatrical debut in as many days. The laptop lay open with his custom playlist loaded, Taylor’s portable speaker connected via Bluetooth and fully charged.

“We are the superior warriors. No man can best our prowess in battle!” Taylor proclaimed loudly, twirling gracefully, making her negligible leather skirt flare upwards. “The heights of Mount Olympea are within our reach.”

The backyard and surrounding flower gardens were well-tended but could hardly be compared to that mythical peak. Taylor had imported a background filter of an ancient temple with tall marble columns to sell the act.

“Indeed, Sister.” Emily tossed her luxurious platinum hair in a mock challenge. “Now that we have vanquished every mortal hero sent against us, we may begin our ascent to take our rightful seats amongst the gods themselves!”

Their performance wouldn’t have landed the sisters a gig on Broadway, but with bodies like theirs, it was more than enough to land them on Clive’s aching cock. Taking the cue, he hit play on the media player and swaggered into the shot in all his greased-up glory.

Lick me, touch me,
Spank me, cuff me
I’m your dirty outlaw.

The heavy house beat echoed through Clive’s soul and resonated in his bones as he placed himself before the two stalwart beauties as though to bar them from an imaginary exit. His muscles gleamed, oxygen-rich blood saturating the fibrous tissue, jacking him up like a tow truck.

“Halt, interlopers of the pantheon.” He stated half-heartedly. Taylor had said the script didn’t matter—nobody was expecting Herodotus—and let Emily write the lines. “I, the other son of Zeus, have been sent to foil your foolish attempts at challenging the heavens.”

His younger sister narrowed her cobalt eyes as he skipped the more… embarrassing parts of her little play.

“And what is your name, would-be-hero?” She huffed, crossing her strapping arms and shoring up her prodigious cleavage. “Who has the thunder god sent to meet their doom at our hands?”

She was going to make him say it.

Clive scowled when he noticed Taylor fighting to maintain a stern expression, clearly holding back a shit-eating smirk and Emily shaking with suppressed mirth.

“I am… ahem,” He cleared his throat and took a bold stance. Shoulders squared and hugely tented crotch outthrust. “They call me Brocules, brother to Hercules and a champion of the Olympian Order. I am here to defeat you with my mighty blade!”

It wouldn’t have been so bad if the constant chime of the stream chat wasn’t going batshit in the background.

StigianDream:

Muthafucka is packin a billyclub or what?

WankBankWithdrawl:

2 on 1 will make me cum :D

Faber5000:

Bro-cules? Dude, really?????

Seeing the tears of silent laughter threatening to ruin their artfully applied makeup, Clive decided to rip off the proverbial bandaid and his oil-stained toga at the same time.

Whip me, suck me,
Choke me, fuck me,
Take me prisoner tonight.

“Behold, the sword of the sky father.” His monolithic manhood pulsed with the bassline as he drawled the corny line. Emily had apparently gone on a Wikipedia deep dive for thematic subject matter. “Forged in lightning, blessed by Ares, anointed with the nectar of Aphrodite’s… um, shit. I forget the rest. Look, I’m about to fuck you both stupid. You get the picture, right?”

The Iliad, it was not.

They were three juiced-up, mega-horny siblings in silly costumes about to go buck wild online and maybe crash a server or two. The bed sheet tore as he discarded it.

Emily and Taylor collapsed to their knees at the sight of his terrific tumescence. They clung together in a close embrace, fingers buried beneath each other’s skirts, stroking and teasing their sibling slits over the flimsy lace of their quickly dampening panties.

“By the goddess Athena. Oh fuck, Bro—Brocules!” They guttered in unison, trembling with taboo lust at the sight of Clive looming naked above their scantily clad forms. Precum splattered onto their spreading thighs. “Do you really wield such a heroic weapon?”

“You must resist the siren’s call of his god cock, sister.” Taylor rallied, leaning in to kiss Emily hotly. “Together, we outnumber him. Fight against the urge to submit.”

Clive’s heart raced with the rhythm. He felt like he had been plugged directly into a power main. The sight of his two musclebound siblings making out meager inches from his cum-dripping manhood incited his balls to riot. With a single pump of his fist, a gooey spurt splashed across their moaning faces.

“Oh fuck, I can’t.” Emily panted, scooping the ropy seed off her cheek with a delicate fingertip. “I can’t resist. I need to taste that Brocules dick. And so do you!”

In a shockingly fast move, she crammed her sticky fingers into Taylor’s pretty mouth at the same time she spun to slip her plush lips over his engorged crown.

“Mlurp~!”

Clive groaned in relief as his younger sister lashed her tongue around his shaft, bobbing her head in rapid, thirsty motions while finger-fucking Taylor’s mouth. Her other hand wrapped itself around his base, jerking him off into her tight, willing throat.

“Mmmm… tho fugging good!” Taylor slurred around the invasive digits, gripping Emily’s wrist as she shlorped them clean. “Ith like ambrosia.”

“Mmhmm!”

“You girls look amazing sheathed upon my steel.” Clive rumbled, running his hands through their silky gold hair. “Perhaps if you beg, this son of Zeus could forgive your transgressions.”

Faber5000:

Wait, they’re the grandchildren of Zeus and he’s the son… this is getting confusing.

lordofdope23:

@Faber5000, bruh what is your malfunction?

Nattynipples:

gods don’t have family trees. they have Yggdrasil LOL!

“Pleeease, Brocules. Don’t tell Daddy Zeus on us.” Emily whined in a cutsie voice, swapping out and letting Taylor suction him deep into her constricting esophagus. “We won’t cause any more trouble, promise.”

“Then you better act repentant, naughty Amazon.” Clive growled, cupping her chin to run a thumb across her drooling lips. She chased it with her moist tongue. “And don’t forget to eat your Brocules.”

Working in tandem, his gorgeous sisters lavished worshipful attention on his meaty dick. Licking and sucking in turns. Stroking their buttery soft lips up the veiny length to sloppily making out around his angry tip. Eagerly drinking his bubbling seed and pleading for more.

Lick me, touch me,
Spank me, cuff me

“Good little heroines. That’s really fucking good.” Clive took fistfuls of their long, shiny hair to guide their hungry mouths. “I’m almost there. I’m about to cum all over your rebellious faces.”

I’m your dirty outlaw.

“Do it, big bro.” Emily dropped all pretense in her desperate desire. “I want to feel your masculine heat bathing my skin.”

“Give us that god cock.” Taylor demanded, flushing with incestuous lust. “I always crave more of your sibling seed! Anytime, anywhere. Just give me that delicious load.”

The moment had built to a soaring crescendo. With two powerfully built superwomen kneeling before Clive, luscious tits spilling out of their tiny tops to press together and catch the dripping juices of their blowjob, servicing his aching manmeat with toe-curling adoration, he was cooked.

“Here… it… cuuuuums!” He bellowed, pumping his hips and fucking their slobbering lips as he exploded.

“Yaaay—gak!”

Emily’s cheer was rudely cut short when she caught the first gloopy blast in the back of her throat. Clive wielded his fountaining shaft like a fire hose, spraying down her breathtaking visage, then turned it on Taylor to give her the same facial treatment.

He glossed their bruised lips with his spunk. Shot it across their high cheekbones and plucked eyebrows. It clumped in long lashes and dangled in white streamers to glimmer in their smooshed cleavage.

A full minute passed before he was done. Done but not spent, Clive noted as he remained rock-hard and ready for more.

What had to be a pint of hot jizz sparkled on his sisters’ flawless skin. One pale as porcelain, the other gently tanned, both sparkling under a dense layer of liquid pearls. Both moaning and shuddering orgasmically at his feet with their fingers deep in each other’s soaked panties.

The ringing of the donation bell from the laptop had become a single long drone.

Qocktail:

Brocules is packing a fucking cum cannon!!

Faber5000:

Calling bullshit wheres he hiding the conditioner bottle?

MommyDon’tHurtMe:

@Faber5000, dude shutdafuckup already!

They all existed in a blissful languor for a short eternity until a furious cry shattered the dreamy mood.

“What the fuck do you girls think you are doing with that man?!”

* * *

Aunt Kimberly was a parental figure to Clive and his sisters, selflessly stepping into a role she had no obligation to fill after their ratbag father had skipped town over fifteen years earlier.

She was Mom’s younger sister, slightly shorter and cuddlier, with an ever-ready smile and the patience of Buddha. Their Aunt had been a bastion of comfort growing up in a dinky country town. A ray of positivity through the age of puberty and teen angst. A loving woman who had sacrificed dreams of having children of her own to raise them and never looked back.

Which made it all the more terrifying to see the redheaded titan of maternal fury steamrolling across the lawn toward them with all the unstoppable force of a diesel locomotive.

“Holy crap!”

The girls had mentioned Aunt Kimberly was a champion powerlifter now, and if his short run-in with her two nights ago hadn’t left an impression, the sight of her brawny limbs pumping like pneumatic pistons as she chewed up the distance certainly did.

Clive turned to his sisters for assistance or some last-second hail mary. It sure as shit didn’t look good. They were frozen like underdressed deer in the headlights, fingers buried in twats, and faces made inscrutable by a bucket’s worth of baby batter.

The open computer, thudding speaker, and camera gear were fairly damning evidence of their less-than-discrete activities too.

Not to mention the swinging yardarm jutting skyward from his pelvis.

Whip me, suck me,
Choke me, fuck me,
Take me prisoner tonight.

The music shouldn’t have helped the situation, but somehow it did.

The electrifying energy sparking through every sinew and muscle coalesced in Clive’s chest, forming a thrumming ball of undefinable power, ready to burst forth in a show of aggression as he spun to meet the incoming threat.

Whether from his expression of resolve or the full-frontal reveal of his manhood, Aunty Kimberly slowed her thundering approach to a stalking pace.

“So the two little brats turned into shameless sluts for the first half-decent cock that strutted into town.” She leered, critically eyeing his lower half. “I warned Melanie she should have gone easy on the more sexual song choices for the girls, but no, my genius sister said it was a critical element of the music.”

Now she wasn’t a crimson-haired streak of mean machine on a collision heading; Clive could finally take in his Aunt’s appearance.

She was attired in what he could only describe as the skimpiest of athletic wear, if not an actual swimsuit. It was a scintillating shade of scarlet, lined in white with a shield logo emblazoned on the breast of her bikini halter top and on the high-riding waistband of the boyshort bottoms.

Whatever the brand, they didn’t seem to make sizes to fit women of his Aunt’s jaw-dropping measurements. The vibrant fabric was stretched thin over her stupefying knockers, and the abbreviated shorts may as well have been painted onto her sculpted hips and spectacular ass. The rest of her was a fantasy brought to life.

Blemishless ivory skin coated beefy muscles with shoulders that would put almighty Atlas to shame. A body fat ratio that would have been measured in the single digits—if not for her whopping great tits—resulted in the pinnacle of brutal femininity prowling towards him.

The many chains, piercings, and tattoo sleeve inked onto her bulging bicep were simply the icing on the badass MILF cake.

Clive remained silent, waiting for the other shoe to drop, but as much as his gigantified dick had got him into this trouble, it was at least buying them time as a distraction.

Taylor was the first to find her voice after choking down a thick mouthful of his sibling seed.

“It’s not like that, Aunt Kimber!” She objected despite a world of evidence to the contrary. “You don’t understand—”

“Don’t understand what? That my darling nieces can’t keep their legs closed when a… hm, admittedly adequate male wanders through their line of sight?” Kimberly interjected, circling Clive and tracing a speculative fingernail along his shoulder blade. “You know the rules: no boys in the house without express permission from me or your mother. Never forget there is a hierarchy in this home, and remember your place, girl, or I’ll happily smack you back into it.”

Emily stiffened visibly, taking offense but too intimidated to say anything in her own defense.

Clive was not so tongue-tied.

“You’re not exacting acting like a shy maiden yourself.” He kept his voice low and gravelly, nearly flinching when his Aunt grabbed his glutes with both hands and squeezed. “Case and point. Are you jealous?”

“Jealous of a couple of horny sluts? Ha!” She barked in derision. “You’re of mild interest to me for enduring that music. Tell me, hunky stranger, are these muscles reserved for fucking little girls, or do you have the balls to take on a real woman?”

Her harsh words ended in a seductive purr, and Clive would have sworn he could smell her arousal. His cock was still a steel pillar, pulsing in time with the blaring tempo. The double sister blowjob only counted as a warmup.

Kwik2Cum:

another TWIIIIIIIST!!!

Faber5000:

So I’m guessing she’s meant to be Artemis goddess of the hunt or something?

CumsAtNight:

FFS who gives a shit, check out dat ass!

“I think so, Aunt Kimberly.” He said, turning to stare her down and almost whacking her in the stomach with his length. “Perhaps we should tussle and find out for sure?”

Her smoldering hazel eyes narrowed when she examined his face before widening in disbelief. Clive would cherish the memory of her dumbfounded expression for many years to come.

“Scrub?! No, it can’t be…” She staggered a few steps back in shock. “How? That—That’s not possible… and with your sisters?!”

“He’s special, Auntie Kimber.” Emily found her voice and jumped to her feet in excitement. “Just look at him! Isn’t he the most perfect man you’ve ever seen?”

“Yeah, slut.” Taylor drawled with considerably less enthusiasm, her arms crossed. “You couldn’t keep your hands off him five seconds ago. How are we any different?”

The world seemed to pause as their Aunt boiled with outrage. Heavy tits heaved, angry veins bulged, and her muscles tensed, projecting the terrifying image of an avenging archangel about to visit wrath upon the unrighteous.

But past all the anger, Clive glimpsed her hardened nipples and the dark patch of moisture spreading over the mound of her barely concealed womanhood.

“You fucking parasite!” She shrieked, leaping towards him. “You dare defy me?”

In an astonishing display of gymnastic acumen, the uber-fit redhead launched into a handstand wrapped her strapping thighs around his neck in an upside-down leg hold, and twisted with all her tremendous strength.

It was the same move their mother had used to floor him a few days earlier, except Clive wasn’t a weak-bodied chump this time.

With the beat thumping through him, Clive was an immovable monolith. A stony obelisk, feet rooted firmly in the grass, and his gorgeous Aunt’s damp pussy only a whisper of lycra away from his greedy lips.

His larger-than-life dong had to be staring her in the face, too.

Lick me, touch me,
Spank me, cuff me

Looping his burly arms over her choking thighs, Clive took the musical cue and ran his tongue over the pronounced camel toe in a long, broad lick.

“Wha—Motherfucker!” Kimberly howled, an odd hitch in her tone. “You want a taste of me? You pay the price first, boy! ”

A sharp punch to the inside of his hamstring brought Clive down to one knee with a grunt. His statuesque Aunt rolled away from him, ending in a low crouch, her cheeks red and impressive chest heaving.

“I enjoyed your flavor, Auntie Kimber.” He smacked his lips, “How much for the whole meal?”

“You degenerate scum. I’m going to teach you a lesson about your position at the bottom of the totem pole.”

She was on him immediately, swinging haymakers that landed with the force of sledgehammers. Clive had little experience in any fighting that didn’t involve a game controller but raised his forearms to protect his head in imitation of a boxing guard.

Bones should have shattered under such tremendous blows. Instead, he absorbed the devastating impacts with a few painful winces, then hooked an ankle around her forward leg to trip his crimson-haired attacker using her own momentum.

His sisters cheered, jumping and hugging each other when she toppled with an indignant squark.

“Dirty trick.” She hissed, recovering quickly. “How about you fight me like a man instead of scrapping like a pussy.”

“I am what I eat.” Clive shrugged with a careless smile, “The ladies who raised me taught me to love and cherish women, not smack them around.”

Conflict warred across his Aunt’s flushed expression before it resolved into a serious frown. Her narrowed hazel eyes flicked to the booming speaker, then back to his bulky, naked form with dawning comprehension.

“Maybe you are special, Clive.” She said with grudging respect, straightening up and playing with something on her wrist. “Or maybe you’re just a freak. Let’s find out.”

He recognized the smartwatch and spotted the wireless earbuds almost too late before Kimberly laid into him with renewed vigor.

This time, her punches actually hurt.

They knocked the wind out of his lungs and left him reeling. Her face was a canvas of grim determination as she pummeled him backward, landing jabs and hooks that rang his bell as though the British were invading.

“Fight back, big bro!” Emily called. Her voice sounded distant as his head swam. “You’re stronger than she is!”

“She’s testing you, brother.” Taylor’s tone was more measured. Evaluating. “You know what you have to do.”

I’m your dirty outlaw.

Clive’s heel contacted something hard. The cement lip of the swimming pool. He raised his spinning head for the fraction of a second it took to clock the uppercut rocketing towards his jaw and catch it in an iron grip.

A concussive wave blasted outwards in a circle with their locked forms at the epicenter. His furious Aunt appeared shocked that he had stopped the knockout blow dead.

The taste of iron flooded his mouth, and blood stained his teeth when he grinned madly at her.

“How about a dip to cool you off, Auntie Kimber?”

With a mighty heave, Clive threw himself into the water, using all his substantial body weight to drag her along into the refreshingly cold depths.

There was a loud splash, followed by bubbles and the thrashing of limbs as they sank together, the sounds of the world above muted. It was only the two of them in their suddenly submerged battle. Struggling and wrestling for dominance with no outside interference.

It was a fight that Clive was rapidly losing.

His Aunt was clearly playing her own remix to gain the upper hand in their scuffle, and he had hoped to short-circuit her earbuds by means of the water.

Whatever boost they had granted still remained in effect, however, as she swept aside his legs and held him under by the back of the neck. Without the advantage of hearing his own special playlist, his strength to fight back and oxygen supply was running short.

“Another worthless male.” The words reached his ears as if through a mile of cotton wool. Or a foot of chlorinated water, as was actually the case. Auntie Kimber must have been shouting. “Different, no doubt, but just as weak as the rest of them in the end.”

Clive heard warbling sounds that might have been his sisters arguing back but couldn’t make sense of them. He flailed to gain some purchase on the pool floor, and his red-headed adversary kept kicking away any foothold.

“—how disappointed I am to come home early to discover my nieces on their knees like a pair of tramps for their own brother! Taylor, what are you doing with that… NO!”

Spots swam across Clive’s vision when there was another dull splash, then something round, pink, and blurry sank through the water right before his eyes.

It emitted a deep woomp woomp woomp beat that vibrated the H2O molecules around them like a sonar wave and flooded his drowning body with new life.

It felt incredible, far more potent than merely hearing the music with his ears. Now, Clive listened with every atom of his earthly existence. As though tapped into an energy source as ancient and immutable as the sun itself, he blazed with unchecked power, surging to the surface like some primordial monster of the deep and sucking in lungfuls of clean air.

“Yah! Not finding the water to your liking anymore, you cranky bitch?” He panted, looking down at Kimberly.

They had been of an equal height only minutes ago, but Clive had abruptly grown three sizes and loomed several inches above her now. The hydrosonic effect of the music was astounding, continuing to galvanize his lower body as he stood waist-deep in the pool.

“You slimy scumbag!” Aunt Kimberly spat, twisting at the hip and bringing her leg around in a meteoric roundhouse kick. It erupted from the water like a surface-to-air missile. “I’ll show you who’s boss!”

He caught it on his forearm. The action was almost lazy, leaving her ankle resting on his impossibly broad shoulder as he glanced over at Taylor.

“You didn’t tell me your speaker was submersible.”

“Duh, I told you I listened to my playlist when I swam.” She replied, trying not to salivate over all the enhanced musculature on show. “Did you think I used headphones?”

“Oh my god, big bro.” Emily bounced breastily in excitement. “Somehow, you’ve grown even bigger!”

“Hey, don’t think you can ignore me!”

A fist struck Clive’s temple, shifting his skull half an inch but otherwise not achieving much. He returned his attention to his ferocious Aunt, who was trapped in a standing split and glaring death rays back at him.

Even while seething with anger, she was an out-of-this-world beauty. Blood red hair gleaming in the afternoon light. Perfectly pale skin beaded with glistening pearls of moisture. Her powerful, feminine physique knotted with dense muscles that bulged like truck tires as she strained against him.

Beneath the rumbling water, Clive’s indomitable dick thickened. Lengthening to knock against her lycra-coated muff like an enemy at the gate.

“You’ve lost, Auntie Kimber.” He stated, seizing her lush hips and rubbing his engorged crown through her parted cleft. “I’ve surpassed you physically. Admit it. You’re no longer a match for me.”

“You—You… what?” She spluttered, pummeling his chest with her fists. She may as well have punched a cliff face. “How? This… aaah~! This shouldn’t be possible. The—The music…”

“The music shouldn’t work for me, but it does.” Clive didn’t want to keep rehashing the obvious. So he flipped the subject back to her. “Tell me, Auntie, what does your perfect man—no, your perfect breeding partner look like in your dreams?”

“Oooh, this is getting good.” Emily chirped from the poolside, “Let me grab the camera.”

“Wha—What are you talking about?” Kimberly quailed, trembling as he ran his furious tip over her barely covered bud. “My p—perfect… Hnngh~! Perfect man?”

“Your perfect baby-making stud.” Taylor leered, standing above them in her revealing gladiator costume. Clive could look up and see her nectar-soaked pussy. “Tell your hunky nephew what he looks like.”

“I—I… oh god, you’re fucking huge, Clive!” She began to roll her hips in his grip, gnawing on her bottom lip as she started to grind. “He… he would have to be… strong.

Clive flexed his pecs. It was like watching two slabs of hewn marble dance. Kimberly’s hazel eyes bugged out, pupils dilated.

“Yeah, what else?”

“He would have to be… Nnnrg~! To be handsome.” She stuttered, her hands drawn magnetically to his swelling muscles.

The two sisters laughed. Emily returned with the camera in hand.

“You’re not blind, right?” The younger blonde cackled. “Can you see his jawline? I could shatter rocks against it!”

“Good looks. Check. What else?” Clive growled, letting her take the lead and running his fingers down the back of her drenched boyshorts to grab her thick booty. “Tell me.”

“Successful! He—He would have to… Oooh! Make lots of money.”

Taylor was ready and holding the laptop with the climbing donation counter displayed on the screen. Clive jerked his chin towards it. The figure was six digits long and steadily increasing.

Aunt Kimberly’s mouth sagged in astonishment when she saw it.

The chat was a blurring column of comments and lewd emojis. At least the chime notification was muted.

Faber5000:

I looked it up on Wikipedia. So, Artemis is a daughter of Zeus. That makes her Brocule’s half-sister and like a quarter aunt to the daughters of Athena, I think?

MasterBaiter1999:

Dude, your priorities are weird. seek help.

“Experienced in bed?” His Aunt was all but trying to mount Clive. Her upraised toes curled beside his smirking face, limber as a gymnast despite her impressive bulk. “He would know ho—how to make a woman scream in… oh fuck.. ecstasy and dominate me completely.”

She was a shuddering wreck in his arms. Smearing her thinly covered pussy against his shaft. Bountiful tits flattened against his chiseled torso, spilling out the top of her tiny halter top.

“That’s not going to be a question if you keep up this act for much longer,” Clive growled, snatching a fistful of her damp crimson locks and yanking hard. A whorish moan tinged the afternoon air. “Anything else?”

The rough play exposed her slender neck, and he bent low to rake his teeth across her pulse. Kimberly let out an unexpectedly high-pitched squeak, melting against him.

“Cock! Oh god, help me… I’m dying to feel that giant fucking cock so deep inside me!” She wailed, succumbing to forbidden temptation and plunging her hands beneath the water to grab him by the base. “Do it, nephew. Impregnate your filthy Auntie on that massive virile dick!”

Her elegant face was the same color as her damp hair, but her eyes blazed with incestuous passion as she dragged his throbbing crown into place, eager to spread herself wide open.

His sisters moaned lustily. Leaning together, propping themselves up as they groped their supple young tits and rubbed against each other in steamy arousal.

“Do it, big bro.” Emily husked, spittle leaking down her chin. “Fuck Auntie Kimber good and leave a fertile deposit in her baby belly.”

“Pound that sexy MILF cunt with your god cock.” Taylor agreed, fingers buried between her shiny, wet thighs. “Make Auntie Kimber a Mommy like the rest of us.”

With a sudden twist of her wrist, the vivacious redhead in question whipped something over her shoulder. It struck Emily in the forehead.

“Ow! What the…?” His youngest sibling caught the projectile and looked down to find a silver smartwatch in her hand.

“Be useful for once sluts! Sync that to the laptop and put on track sixty-nine.” Kim ordered, staring fixedly at Clive’s face.

Apparently, he held her undivided attention. Long fingernails tickled his balls as she perched atop his pulsating manmeat.

“That Aunty pussy has been teasing my cock for too long, bitch.” He growled impatiently, kneading her firm asscheeks like bread dough. “I’m well past tired of waiting”

Clive pressed his cock forward, slowly parting the pussy lips through the soaked boyshorts as the lyrca stretched over his plum-sized crown.

“Fuck yeah, hunky nephew, shove it in and make me scream your name.”

His sisters were trying to connect the smartwatch to the laptop but were experiencing technical difficulties. Were he at all interested, Clive might have guessed two reasons why that might be.

When analyzing the music files, the first thing that stood out was their large size. The short tracks should only have been a few megabytes, given their MP4 format, but each one hovered closer to the gigabyte range, and he hadn’t found the source of the extra data.

A second, more prurient, factor had the two stunning blondes working at a disadvantage. A one-handed disadvantage, in fact, since Emily and Taylor had their fingers twisting under each other’s skimpy skirts as they bent over the computer.

“You’re mine now, Auntie Kimber, claimed and conquered.” He growled, slowly pushing further into her. There was an insane amount of resistance which couldn’t be chalked up to the slinky shorts he was trying to penetrate. “You’re going to be my breeding bitch. You will submit me and my cock and… fuck! How is your pussy this tight?”

Aunt Kimber smiled indulgently.

“That’s the result of intense pelvic wall training. I’ve been working out my internal muscles every day for months. It gives me a lot of control while fucking. Also good for milking out a true man’s cum, and if I wish…” Her abdominals bunched, cutting off his cunt-splitting advances with an iron grip. “I can shut down a less worthy dick and tear it off in my snatch.”

With a burst of crackling static, her voice emitted from the laptop. A recorded message rang from the tinny speakers.

“Congratulations, Stud. I don’t know how you did it, but if you’re hearing this, that means you’re special. I have been waiting for someone like you for a very long time.”

Clive stared at his aunt with narrowed eyes. Kimberly returned his gaze with feral lust, chewing her bottom lip.

“What does that mean?” The recording continued. “Well, you get to fuck the tightest pussy of your life, and if you fuck me well, I might even let you breed me. To make this as pleasurable as possible, I’ve prepared a perfect song for it. I guess we’ll see what the outcome is. Are you man enough to own me?”

“You think I need permission to breed you?” He snarled, lips close enough to taste her short breaths. “I conquered this pussy. It’s mine now… goddamn, that’s fucking tight.”

“You like that trick, nephew? Then you’re going to love this.”

Sliding her arms around Clive’s bullish neck, Kimberly crushed her plush lips to his. Tongues tangoed as she dragged her body up his monolithic stature, then kicked her standing foot up onto his other shoulder, falling pussy-first onto his immensity.

“FAAARK!” Clive roared, tearing straight through her flimsy shorts to slam to the hilt inside his ravishing Aunt.

They clung together for a hot second, relishing the moment of taboo penetration. Their reddened faces were inches apart with mirrored expressions of lust and desire.

“You almost made me cum.” He chuckled, pumping his hips in a few exploratory thrusts.

“You bested me physically.” Kimberly’s hazel eyes sparkled as she squeezed his buried girth. “Here’s your chance to conquer me sexually. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

“Jesus! How can you be so wet but remain this tight? I’m going loosen you up, good and proper.”

Her lurid response was to lick the sweat and pool water from his jaw and press her mesmerizing tits firmly against his chest.

“A word of advice: drop the kind gentleman shtick. I’m not some fragile princess like your sisters,” She whispered in his ear. “You’re fucking a real woman now, so be the man I know you can be, and don’t hold anything back. Give me children of my own. Fuck a baby into your naughty Auntie.”

…then she nipped sharply at the soft skin of his lobe.

With a painful yelp, Clive drove them both back beneath the reverberating water.

* * *

Standing beside the pool, Emily and Taylor shared a perturbed look.

“Did she just call us fragile princesses?” The younger blonde asked incredulously. “Like, seriously?”

She glanced down at her six-foot, bodybuilder frame and curled a bicep the size of a grapefruit as if to test a theory.

“Who gives a shit?” Taylor replied, holding up the laptop for her to see. “The stream is going bonkers, and that horny bitch just gave us her entire playlist. Would you believe this track is titled ‘To My Stud?’”

“No freakin’ way!”

“Yep, and track seventy is called ‘Baby-Making Time.’ No prizes for guessing what the song is about.” The older blonde’s ruby lips twisted with malicious intent. “Let’s have a listen.”

* * *

A new beat crashed through Clive—the heavy bass amplifying his brutal physicality and fortifying his hardened flesh. Bubbles churned as they spun, thrashing and humping furiously like mythical monsters from the depths.

His powerful arms were locked around the small of Aunt Kimberly’s arching back, generating leverage to plow into her skintight cunt, twisting together in the underwater environment of the deep end.

She punched and jabbed at him—the water resistance not softening her strikes—tugging and grinding on his embedded cock all the while, like a hellcat in heat.

He weathered the blows. Pumped up on adrenaline and the enervating pulses of sonic rhythm, spearing her on his pulverizing prick again and again as their lungs burned for fresh oxygen.

The music had changed…

It began as a low, barely audible drone that Clive could feel in his molars before climbing in pitch and intensity. Suddenly, deep booms of heavy bass percussed through the water like the blasts of several explosions, rattling his skeleton and igniting his core with an infernal heat.

Aunty Kimberly must have felt it too, slowing in her aggressive writhing, crimson hair floating in a cloud around her thunderstruck expression.

Then, the DJ dropped the beat.

If a high-voltage powerline had snapped and fallen into the swimming pool, the effect couldn’t have been more electrifying.

They both screamed out streams of silent bubbles as hulking muscles spasmed and uber-fit bodies convulsed. Sonar waves of sound pummeled them both, breaking against stony flesh and sinew, which started to grow.

Clive could feel the changes this time. Not slow and gradual, but an almost agonizing surge in size and strength that ripped at him on a cellular level. His chest broadened, arms and legs thickened with brutal mass, and his already unnatural endowment sprouted in impaling length and girth within his Aunt’s vise-like cunt.

With the gentlest kick of his feet, they shot like entwined torpedos to the surface, seeking desperate lungfuls of fresh springtime air.

“GAAAH!! Oh, Clive… oh, darling nephew!” Kimberly shrieked out her first breath. “You—You’ve grown bigger… haaah~! Nearly too big for Aunty’s poor pussy!”

He could feel it too, the way her clamping snugness transitioned into a cock-throttling death grip. That didn’t prevent him from pistoning into that supreme tightness with pulverizing thrusts. Only their heads breached the waterline, and the submerged speaker still blasted the rest of their hyperstimulated bodies.

“Can’t stop. Gotta fuck you, Aunty. Gonna claim this MILF amazing cunt!” Clive grunted like a caveman, crushing her against the pool ladder and crumpling the stainless steel as though it were tin foil. “Look at you… shit! Look how fucking breedable you’ve become!”

The same invisible force that reshaped him into a primordial titan of sex had worked similar magic on Kimberly’s magnificent form.

Her tits ballooned into hefty spheres, bobbing in the waves of their aggressive rutting. Pebbled pink nipples stood stiff and glistened with moisture, begging to be sucked. Widening hips spread to child-bearing proportions in Clive’s palms, her waist shrunk several inches, and the powerlifter legs pinned against his torso elongated.

She looked like a goddess of fertility, glowing ethereally in the afternoon sunlight. Soft and pliable in his beefy arms, but with an underlying maternal might that could flip school buses to free children trapped beneath.

He was driven by the instinctive need to possess her. To own his Aunt’s gorgeous perfection and mark her empty womb forever with his masculine essence.

“I want your babies… Aaah~! Give me your alpha seed, hunky nephew!” Kimberly wailed, pulling at her massive teets as Clive slam-fucked her against the edge of the pool. Concrete powdered, and something white sprayed across his chin. “My body is beyond ready… Nnnnrgh~! Greedy to receive your potent cum and—and nurture our offspring!”

“Holy crap, big bro,” Emily whispered relevantly, staring at them with two hands sunk between her slick, shifting thighs. “You grown freakin’ massive!”

“OMG! She’s milking for you…” Taylor fell to her knees, the leather legionnaires skirt discarded as she openly trimmed her pretty pink pussy for the neighbors to see. “That’s goddamn breast milk spurting from her giant titties. It’s sooo~ fucking hot!”

Staring down, Clive discovered it was true.

Aunt Kimberly’s buoyant melons had swollen to bursting with creamy lactate. It spurted from her rubbery teets with each violent thrust into her gripping snatch, bathing his carved chest and running into the water where it turned the water the color of skim milk.

“She’s right… hyaaa~! My breasts are pa—painfully full.” The quaking redheaded panted. “Thick with… ooomff~ milk to feed our young. Be—Be a sweetheart and help your Aunty relieve some pressure?”

Her pleading tone flipped a switch inside Clive’s lizard brain. He was fucking the earthly embodiment of fertility while she sprayed creamy goodness everywhere and begged for him to drink from her.

“FuckFuckFuckFuck!!” He eloquently agreed, jackhammering into her so hard fissures spidered across the pool wall behind her. “You better have enough to satisfy me, Kimberly.”

“I do, sweetheart. I swear I do!”

Dipping his head and puckering his lips, Clive suctioned a stiff, pink peak between his lips and was instantly rewarded by the smooth, heady flavor of his Aunt’s titty-cream.

It was rich and intoxicating. Coating his tastebuds with a silky texture and sliding down his throat like the sweetest liqueur, stoking the furnace of animal arousal in his belly to thermonuclear levels.

He glutted himself on her breasty bounty. Gulping down great mouthfuls as the underwater beat empowered their cataclysmic coupling and lent superhuman strength to their morphing forms.

His sisters watched, moaning and squirting their own releases on repeat, hugging and sharing smoldering kisses. Propped up against each other’s immaculate bodies, they shot steamy glances at Clive and cooed sinful encouragement in soft, lilting voices.

“Cum in her, big bro. Fill Auntie Kimber’s womb and make her your woman forever.”

“Jesus, you’re so fucking strong now, stud. There’s no way she won’t get pregnant from your virile god cock.”

If his manhood had been an iron rod before, the endless milk, thumping music, and sibling dirty talk had reforged it into a titanium weapon. Clive’s balls were a hurricane waiting to be unleashed. A category five disaster ready to destroy his awe-inspiring Aunt’s ravenous cunt with a tidal wave of impregnating jizz.

Gentle fingers raked through his sandy hair, yanking it back until he was nose-to-nose with Kimberly. She appeared half-feral with lust and completely drunk on carnal ecstasy. The snakes on her tattoo sleeve shifted as though alive as she violently jacked herself on his bitch-breaking thickness.

“Give it to me, stud. Prove you’re more than man enough, and grant me your alpha cum.” She snarled, her hips bucking relentlessly. “Fill your nasty Aunt with your babies. Never stop fucking me!”

Kimberly’s dirty talk triggered an epic outpouring of pent-up desire and sticky seed. It blasted out of Clive like a firehose, pooching her trim belly from the sheer liquid volume and spilling into the water around their spasming sexes.

“Oh shit… Oh fuck!” He grunted around a fat, milk-spouting nipple. “You’re squeezing me so goddamn hard down there.”

Kimberly didn’t reply.

Her brilliant hazel orbs were rolled up into their sockets. Her pretty head lolled to the side, ruby lips sagged, and her tongue dangled out one corner of her slack jaw. She was the picture of catatonic bliss, wrapped tightly around Clive as he dumped a gallon of man-juice into her ecstatically convulsing pussy.

The pool frothed a hue of white from their shared expulsions. A rich cocktail of creamy lactate and stringy spunk fogged the vibrating waters surrounding them. The filter would need to be changed before long, undoubtedly clogging already with so much sexual fluid.

The final orgasmic rigors passed several minutes later, and Clive was still enormously erect, lazily sliding in and out of his Aunt’s abused slit. She returned to her senses, nibbling at his collarbone and luxuriating in a dazzling afterglow.

“How are you still hard, nephew?” Kimberly asked, purring like the cat who caught the canary. “Is Aunty’s pussy just that good? If you want more of me, you’ll have to earn it every time. I’ll never bend over for a weak, lazy male who can’t provide for his family. Keep growing stronger, and maybe I’ll let you pound another load of that sensational seed deep into my womb. I might even catch triplets…”

“Bah, don’t act all special after your first session on his totally awesome god cock.” Taylor pouted, turning her nose up and looking away. “You’re going to learn that our Clive doesn’t really get soft anymore. Head to the back of the line and quit boggarting his hog.”

“You look incredible, Auntie Kimber!” Emily clapped and hopped in excitement. The movement made her extreme curves bounce all over. “When I grow up, I want to look just like you with huge milky tits, birthing hips and heaps of sexy muscles.”

“Why wait?” Clive asked, picking up his pussy-railing pace. “Both of you jump in and taste her milk. It’ll change you in ways you wouldn’t believe.”

He expected some complaint at the lewd command but was instead met with two loud splashes, followed by two soft yet hard bodies swimming up beside him.

“If you say so, big bro.” His younger sister chirped, latching onto a leaking nipple like a starving infant. “Mmmm, scrummy!“

“Oooh… that beat is something else.” The older blonde gasped, docking herself against his side. “I can feel it in my ovaries. Is her milk really that good?”

“I told you to drink.” He growled, clocking her bratty grin and grabbing her slender neck. “Do as you’re told, slutty sis.”

She choked out a moan as he shoved her drooling lips onto Kimberly’s free breast. Suckling and swallowing with thirsty gusto.

Aunty Kimber twerked her bubbly butt, grinding his girthy length down to the root.

“Aah—ah! It feels good to feed my family…” She babbled, thick thighs pinching Clive’s waist and heels spurring his ass. “I want more. Fuck me while they suck me, Stud. I want every inch of that nephew dick stirring up my insides!”

“You’ll get all you can handle and more.” He promised, driving in deep. “You’re mine now, and going to tell me everything you know about Mum’s special music business.”

The nod of her bobbling head was all the confirmation Clive needed before he truly let loose on his Aunt’s constricting pussy.

He loved how ardently she squeezed him, but Clive had another Casting family member on his mind as he screwed his antagonistic Aunt—a certain redheaded world-class strongwoman who held all the answers behind the life-changing music.

Melanie, his mother, would be one tough nut to crack.

Clive couldn’t wait.

* * *