The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix

Track Four — Mom

“What the hell am I looking at here?”

Clive stood in what had previously been his mother’s office. The formerly neat and organized workspace had apparently changed as radically as the woman herself.

The beige-colored walls were coated in layers of gray soundproofing foam so completely that even the windows were covered. The desk, bookshelves, and filing cabinets had been removed to be replaced by large standing consoles covered in dials, buttons, and blinking lights.

Wiring ran everywhere in crazed tangles. Across the carpeted floor and up the padded walls, connected to everything before disappearing into the ceiling. A stack of what Clive recognized as CD burners sat beside an inkjet printer off to one side with boxes of blank discs in clear plastic holders crammed underneath the equipment.

The once bright, airy space now felt downright dingy. Muted and cluttered with indecipherable electronics.

A single red light bulb bathed the jumbled madness in a sinister glow.

“It’s Melanie’s sound studio—the heart of her whole operation.” Aunt Kimberly said, pocketing the keys to the steel security door. It was three inches thick with multiple locks. “This is where she creates the music, recording the motivational remixes she sells to the women in town.”

She nodded toward a selection of microphones tucked into a corner. They were old but had modern pop filters attached to the stands.

“You don’t say.” Clive gave a low whistle as he wandered in for a closer inspection. “She found all this stuff online and taught herself how to use it? Seems pretty technical for an insurance broker.”

He stood there buck naked, of course. At close to seven feet in height and built like a Mack truck, normal clothing wasn’t really an option anymore. Fitting through doorways had become something of a chore, involving a lot of stooping and trying not to damage the frames as he awkwardly crab-walked sideways through them.

His eternally erect monster cock was something of a hazard too. Swinging about like a baseball bat, he tended to knock over flower vases and leave dents in household surfaces.

“I imagine a setup like this would come with an instruction manual.” Kimberly eyed him hungrily, licking her lips. “Your mother spent a full week locked in here—when it was still her office back then—before getting any results. It wasn’t an instant success by any means.”

Clive turned to return her ravenous stare. The hard-bodied redhead had donned a black cutoff tank top that was pulled taut over her massive chest, airing her chiseled abs, and green camouflage cargo pants clung tightly to her beefy thighs.

With her snake tattoo sleeve and many piercings, she resembled a post-apocalyptic badass bitch ready to rule the wasteland. He fought down the swelling urge to clash with her again and discover how fierce their next round of procreative fucking would be.

“Whoa… all this has been here the whole time?” Taylor peeked over their Aunt’s shoulder, back in her undersized Gladiator costume. “That’s a lot of bells and whistles.”

“Let me see, let me see!” Emily’s head kept popping up behind them as she jumped in place. “I wanna snoop too!”

“Get in here,” Clive ordered. It would be close quarters with four bulky bodies in the confined space, but he wanted as many pairs of eyes as possible investigating the elaborate layout. “Look, but don’t touch anything yet, okay?”

After some jostling and shuffling of feet, three powerful feminine figures were pressed against his towering form. Pillowy breasts pancaked against his bare muscles, hot breaths brushed his skin, and at least two sets of hands wandered down to slide over his protruding rigidity.

“Oh yeah, this is a waaay more productive way to search, big bro.” Emily’s giggles gave away her naughty intentions. “Perhaps we’ll all fit better if I bent over one of these consoles and you squeezed in behind me? At least then we’ll be reproductive…”

“Can’t you keep it in your panties for five minutes?” Kimberly scowled, practically molded onto Clive’s back.

“I’m not wearing any panties. That’s the point!”

“Keep an eye out for paperwork, names of manufacturers, model numbers, anything that will help identify what any of this stuff is.” He growled, ghosting hands under both his sister’s short skirts to grab their firm rumps while they eagerly stropped his girthy length. “If Mom found it online, so can we. Very little escapes a thorough Google search.”

It turned out neither were wearing any underwear. Clive slid his fingers down the cracks of their glorious asses to seek their warm wetness.

“The—There’s a brand name on this panel.” Taylor moaned when he probed her slick folds. “DymoLux… Haaa! Does that mean anything?”

“It’s a start, slut.” Aunt Kimberly sounded irritated. Then her hand snaked into view to snag a microphone from the forest of stands. “Hmm, this has the same name on the side.”

“Found a shipping receipt!” Emily blurted, trembling as Clive’s thumb circled over her budding pearl. “It’s from DymoLux Industries in Shenzhen, China. Oh god, big bro!”

Both girls were leaning heavily against him, stroking his stupendous shaft, gasping and purring as they melted under their brother’s sinful touch. A heavy jet of precum slapped onto one of the instrument panels, which lit up under the splattered goop.

Dials glowed, and LEDs flashed, hidden speakers sparking to life with a low gut-churning thrum. All three women quivered like struck tuning forks as a barely audible bass rhythm reverberated through the small room.

Clive only grew stiffer when it hit him. Some underlying resonance reached into the most primal and savage places of his psyche, flipping switches he never knew existed.

“Oh fuck, what is that?” Taylor panted, juices flowing freely around his curling fingers. “It’s hitting me right in my uterus…”

“Mine too. Christ, big bro. Either turn it off or fuck me this instant!” Emily wailed, trembling like a flag in a gale. “It’s too much. I’m going to go crazy without your giant dick!”

Even Aunt Kimberly was breathing faster, her epic tits heaving against his shoulder blades, milky nipples harder than bullets burrowing into his flesh through her dampening top. Clive fought the maddening impulse to maul all three of them and stared at the digital displays.

“Two hundred hertz.” He read aloud through jaw-clenching lust. “It’s the same hidden wavelength we couldn’t figure out before but amplified somehow.”

“Who gives a shit?” Taylor growled, humping his soaked hand and kissing his neck while she jerked him faster. “I need this baby-making god cock inside me right now!”

“Don’t forget about me…” Emily whined, glued to his side and smearing her sodden pink slit into his palm. “I was nyaa~! …here first. Hurry up and pound your little sister, big bro!”

Clive was more aroused than ever before. His slippery manpole lurched in their pumping grips, splashing great globs of hot seed across the sound equipment. He was preparing to rail the two statuesque blondes against the nearest wall when the soft drone suddenly ceased.

All the lights and dials went dark, and he worried that they had short-circuited from his abundant ejaculate before Aunt Kimberly cleared her throat loudly behind the grinding trio.

”Ahem!” She stood beside a breaker box set into the wall close to the security door, one hand on a thrown lever. A sheen of horny sweat coated her suntanned skin. “Perhaps cooler heads will serve us better before things get too carried away. I believe I have found the user manual.”

She held up a bright red binder with the DymoLux logo on the front cover.

* * *

“This took Mom over a week to figure out?”

Clive sat in the sound studio on the metal bar stool he had dragged in from the kitchen, leafing through pages of technical diagrams and tables covering everything from required wattage and amplitude to simple assembly instructions.

Sure, there was a lot of reading material, but to his analytically trained mind, none of it was overly complicated. Anything he didn’t immediately comprehend was quickly digested after a quick YouTube tutorial.

It was startling how fast he absorbed fresh information and made the pertinent cognitive connections. Had the strange music influenced more than just his beefy new muscles?

“She… glurp! She studied business finance. Erk! Not computer science like you, big bro.”

The garbled reply came from Emily. She knelt naked between his wide-spread legs, gentle hands stroking his unyielding erectitude, cramming it down her constricting throat, and feasting on an endless supply of sibling spunk.

His younger sister possessed a ravenous appetite, it would seem. Gooey white ropes hung from her cute nose and chin, dangling onto the slopes of her prodigious breasts, glossing her plump cock-sucking lips and reddened cheeks. A puddle of girly nectar stained the carpet below her dripping girlhood, growing larger with each super-sized load he fed her.

Clive would swear her tits were swelling larger with every swallow.

“That makes sense, I guess.” He conceded, running a loving hand through her silky platinum hair.

“Some of these audio jacks are outdated, but there’s a bunch of adaptors under the center console.” Taylor remarked. Her short gladiator skirt lifted as she bent from the waist to rummage through a cardboard box. “It shouldn’t be a problem getting everything hooked up.”

She glanced back over a shoulder and winked saucily, knowing full well her round ass and slick pussy were completely exposed for his viewing pleasure. Clive blasted another explosive barrage directly into Emily’s hungry stomach at the sight. The gorgeous bodybuilder gurgled happily, gulping and fingering herself excitedly.

“Children and their games.” Aunt Kimberly’s stern voice chided from the doorway. “Have you finished reading that manual yet, nephew? We don’t have much time before your mother returns home—a day at most—and if you aren’t prepared, she will crush you utterly. Don’t underestimate my older sister. Melanie has several months of time, experience, and training to draw on. You need to be at your strongest when facing her.”

“I’ll be more than ready for her,” Clive stated, fucking his younger sister’s sticky face in long, smooth strokes. “We have the secrets of her special music now. I’ll make her greatest asset my own. There’s some information here that has given me a few ideas.”

He closed the binder and reached for his laptop without looking away from Taylor’s wiggling rump. After fumbling about, he located it on the fourth try and opened the audio software already preloaded with the previous playlist.

“Ideas? As in improvements?” Aunt Kimberly sounded intrigued, walking over to look at the screen over his shoulder. Her cushiony knockers pressed around his neck through the milk-stained tank top. “What are you scheming, devious nephew?”

“The short wavelength at two hundred hertz is the key. Mom has it set to a reverberating drone, which works fine. But I think we can do better.” Clive snaked out a hand and spanked Taylor crisply on the butt, making her squeak in surprise. “Hey sis, how about you show Emily how to connect those microphones, then warm up your singing voices? It’s time to make some magic.”

“Mmhmm… right away. Anything for you, bro.”

* * *
My brother’s hot. He’s got the bod,
And knows just how to flaunt it.
I’m wet for him, a wicked sin,
His baby sister strumpet…

A dull green sign reading “Recording in Progress” lit up on the wall as Clive watched Emily croon pure sex into the microphone.

Her cobalt eyes were fixed on him, sitting only a few feet away in the small sound studio, gaze regularly dropping to his upstanding manpole. Taylor stood beside her, practically fellating her mic as the blonde sisters swayed, carved figures sliding together in matching jade lingerie—teensy, lacy numbers that enhanced their defined muscles and feminine curves like wispy decorations.

My brother’s seed is thick as cream,
I hunger for it daily.
His dick is huge, my pussy aches,
For him to fill it with his baby.

Taylor sang, her voice husky and dripping with desire. It wasn’t the only part of her that dripped. Both knockout beauty’s thighs were drenched with needy nectar.

Large headphones piped the instrumental track straight into their ears while Clive concentrated on adjusting the tempo and monitoring different audio outputs on the main console. His hands moved like a concert pianist’s, flicking switches and twisting dials with consummate dexterity before he was content with the settings and turned to watch the sexy duet.

We’re his sister-sluts,
He’s more than enough,
To keep us satisfied.
Our brother’s love is hot as fuck,
When he blows it deep inside!

They moaned out the horny chorus, sweat glistening on their bare skin, clinging to one another as he stood to approach them. Clive knew they were primped for a good pumping by the beat thundering in their pretty skulls, probably feeling halfway insane from the skyrocketing level of arousal racking their souls.

He gave them a nod of approval, his tremendous cock swinging hypnotically side to side, pointing first at Emily, then at Taylor like a dowsing rod seeking wet snatch and finding the mother lode.

“Keep singing.” He mouthed silently, pushing Taylor back against the padded wall and kissing her passionately as Emily hit her next verse.

He fucks me good,
Like a real man should,
And makes me scream his name.

Yanking aside her thong panties, Clive dredged his throbbing crown through her wetness a few times before hilting himself in her tight depths with a single, furious thrust.

“Oh… Ooooh… Holy shit, I’m cumming already, bro.” She whined into his lips, wrapping long legs around his waist and trying to keep her voice low. “I’m cumming all over that incredible god cock. Please keep fucking my naughty sister pussy.”

Clive simply grunted, spearing up into her with reckless desire. Taylor chewed on her fist to stifle her cries of ecstasy when he clawed at her toned ass and slam-fucked her against the wall. The soundproofing thankfully muffled the splintering of plaster and timber.

My big bro’s hung,
Like a ten-pound gun,
He puts other guys to shame.

He plowed into her, their hard bodies crashing together with rabid intensity. Her spectacular tits clapped, and golden hair flew, bouncing on his cunt-splitting length. Clive knew he had the stamina to fuck like this for hours but somehow sensed what his older sister truly needed in that steamy moment.

So, plunging all the way to his swinging balls inside her sensational tightness, he let her have it.

”Mmmmnnrgh~!”

Emily glared knives of jealousy at them when he exploded inside Taylor’s squirting snatch, packing her fertile womb with a belly-stretching load of his virile spunk. The twitching blonde shuddered in his arms, barely recovering in time to pick up the melody, as he quickly withdrew and lowered her to the floor. Her lovely voice wavered at first, but she still managed to sing…

He’s a total stud,
Even if he’s blood,
A stallion built for breeding.

“You didn’t think I would forget my favorite little sister, did you?” Clive growled, stalking towards the younger blonde, shooting gooey wads of his continuing climax all over her trim tummy and thick thighs. “Get on my dick right now.”

Emily gaped at the preposterous volume of jism splashing across her pale skin, groaning at the sticky heat before tearing off her frilly panties and leaping on her older brother like a starving hellcat.

“I need your cock, big bro!” She cried, heedless of the microphone still clutched in her hand. They could edit that out later… or not. “I yearn to be your personal cum-dumpster. Make me a baby momma, and I’ll worship this perfect sibling dick forever!”

Her weight was not insignificant, but Clive caught his bodybuilder sister with effortless ease and planted her firmly on his spouting manhood. Emily squealed in cunt-gushing excitement, sinking to his base and crushing her plump lips into his in a sizzling hot kiss.

Their tongues wrestled and hips ground together, Clive emptying his hyperactive balls into Emily’s grasping channel. Her orgasm was spontaneous, immediate in its urgency, desperate as she was for her brother’s life-giving spunk.

Family’s best,
If you wanna get bred,
Fertile ground for the seeding.

Taylor warbled out her lines, leaking a pool of brotherly cum and her own juices onto the carpet, smokily eye-fucking Clive while trimming her pearl.

He hammered Emily as she came, smashing against the security door with enough force to bend the steel. She raked his back and kicked her feet, spasming in his mighty arms, sparkling eyes rolling in their sockets.

“Oh shit… oh god… I—I’ve never been fucked like this!” She sobbed with carnal rapture. “Everytime… Hyaaa! Every time is better than anything before. I love you so much, big bro.”

“I love you too, Em,” Clive whispered, slowing his frantic humping to a less distracting pace. “Now, you both need to sing the chorus again.”

Emily’s happy smile was like the sun coming out from behind a cloud. Warming and joyous as she raised the microphone to join Taylor in sultry-toned song.

We’re his sister-sluts,
He’s more than enough,
To keep us satisfied.
Our brother’s love is hot as fuck,
When he blows it deep inside!

It sounded more than simply good to Clive. It sounded right as he held Emily close, and she flexed her core muscles to milk out the last spurts of his potent baby-batter.

* * *

“Give me three more reps, then we’ll move on to the bench press.”

Clive was in the basement gym, having left his sister’s well-stuffed and happy to finish their recordings in the sound studio and compile the new playlist.

He flowed smoothly through the dumbbell lunges, his back knee brushing the rubber mat with perfect form. Aunt Kimberly made an impressed noise, standing to the side with her thickly corded arms crossed under her astonishing cleavage.

“I don’t know if we have enough weight to make it worth my time.” He commented, having benched four hundred and fifty pounds before breakfast. It hadn’t felt taxing. “Isn’t there a more… aerobic exercise you would rather be doing?”

Clive arched a cheeky eyebrow at her and stiffened his hanging manhood, making it rise like a rocket preparing to launch.

It was strange, but he had complete control over it now. Walking around in the buck with a fifth limb swinging about great and all, but hardly ideal for everyday purposes. So it had been a relief to discover that with some mental prompting and calming breaths, he could relax his dick like a tensed muscle, reducing it to an elephantine trunk that dangled to his knees.

“Stop that, you cocky brat.” Kimberly smirked, a hungry glint in her hazel eyes. “And the point of the exercise is not to build raw strength, you have plenty of that already, but to focus on control. That’s where your mother has you beat.”

“Control is that important?”

“Control is everything, nephew.” She stated emphatically, loading heavy metal plates onto the bar. “Right now, you are just a hunky brute drunk on your big new muscles and an even bigger dick. Melanie is a training machine who has repeatedly tested and exceeded her limits. Think of her as a master martial artist, going through her forms at a snail’s pace while you are still a child learning to punch.”

That was quite the image, but Clive had watched enough kung-fu movies to recognize the trope. He spread a towel over the bench, laid back, and skooched himself beneath the bar.

“How do we make this an exercise in control then?” He looked up at his redheaded aunt, who stood in the spotter position. The crotch of her camo pants was tantalizingly close. “Got any ideas?”

“A few.” The glint in her eyes had become a full-on malicious gleam as she grinned down at him. “Start lifting, and don’t stop until I tell you. No matter what happens, you keep pumping that iron. Slow and steady. Don’t pause or drop it. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Clive did as instructed. The weight had to be close to four hundred pounds—nearly every plate in the gym locked onto the steel bar—but he handled it with little strain.

Kimberly watched him for a few reps, licking her ruby lips when it became clear he wasn’t tiring anytime soon, then teasingly popped the top button of her cargo pants. She winked at him, wriggling the slim-fitting fabric down her wide hips, peeling them off her powerful thighs and calves.

Apparently, this sexier version of his Aunt went commando, and what little carpet there was definitely matched the curtains.

Her pink slit looked exceptionally appetizing. The lips trim with a small tuft of crimson hair pointing the way to Valhalla. She glanced down over the hefty swell of her bosom to catch Clive staring.

“Like what you see, nephew?” Her grin graduated to an evil smirk when she played a fingertip over her pretty folds. ”Don’t stop lifting. I want you to maintain that… hmmmm, pumping rhythm.”

Clive quickly discovered he didn’t have as much control over his manhood as he originally thought. Blood rushed southwards when Kimberly slid that finger in and gathered a drop of womanly dew.

Hopefully, she wouldn’t penalize his final score for the growing erection.

The heavy bar rose and fell, keeping time like a metronome.

“That’s good. You’re doing really well, sweetie.” She breathed, lowering the slick digit to his mouth. “You said you enjoyed Aunty’s taste earlier. Let’s find out how much you meant those words.”

“Mmmmff!”

The finger slipped between his lips, and a musky, delectable flavor assaulted his tongue. Clive sucked it clean, locking gazes with her until she pulled it away.

“You do like it!” Kimberly’s eyes flicked towards his pulsating cock before returning to his own. “That’s very good. Keep lifting. Don’t stop. Stay focused.”

“Not a problem.”

She shifted forward. Straddling the head of the bench and his recumbent skull so her moistening womanhood was directly over his face. A spicy scent hit Clive right in the olfactory when the first stray droplets struck his cheeks.

He chased them with his tongue.

“You’re doing so well, nephew.” She moaned, twirling two fingers over her clit before curling them deep inside herself. “Keep pumping for Aunty. She’s so turned on by your strength. So horny for the big, strong man you’ve become. Show your dirty Aunt Kimber how tough you are!”

She juiced her delicious pussy, shuddering and shaking so badly she had to lean against the steel bar for support. Clive’s arms were pneumatic pistons pushing through the added pressure as he licked up the girly nectar bathing his lips and chin.

“I want more.” He rasped, dick throbbing with feral need. “Sit on my face, Aunt Kimberly. Let me taste all of you.”

His vision was immediately eclipsed when she dropped bodily onto his outstretched tongue. Her shapely booty mashed into his forehead, and flavorsome fluids drooled straight down his throat.

“Oh fuck, sweetie! That’s it. Show Aunty how much you love her!”

Clive lapped at her sodden folds in broad, scintillating strokes. He circled her clit and delved into her drenched depths with lingual alacrity. She was wetter than a waterpark but still inhumanly tight. It was a genuine struggle to work his tongue in as her tangy girlcum slathered his cheeks and chin.

All while focusing on lifting the weight bar in a steady rhythm.

”Hhnaaa~! Make me cum, nephew. Make your dirty Aunty c-cum on your face! You’re doing it so good. Aaah! Keep pumping that iron while you make me squirt!”

Kimberly’s thighs clamped down around his head, ready to pop his skull like a grape, but Clive never faltered. He kept probing her spicy snatch, swirling his tongue over her button and drinking her leaking honey.

His burly arms were beginning to feel some strain now. More from preventing the bar from tipping off to a side as the bucking redhead pressed against it for support than any issue with the actual weight.

Was she intentionally messing with his form or simply getting herself off? Then he remembered…

Control.

His whorishly moaning Aunt had talked a big game about control before orchestrating this exciting little distraction. Clive smiled into her gushing pussy, realizing it was likely for both reasons.

The conniving cunt. He loved her way of thinking.

Doubling down on his licking and teasing, Clive’s feet left the floor as he powered through the burn. Core muscles scrunched and knees bent in midair, he focused on only two things…

Lifting steel and eating trim.

“Jesus fucking christ! You’re doing it, sweetie. You’re going to make Aunty cum so goddamn hard! Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Never fucking stop!”

Kimberly howled and quaked through a monumental climax, achieving a Chernobyl-level meltdown, spasming and bathing his lips in red-hot, incestuous ecstasy.

Clive’s throbbing dick was standing at full attention, tougher than diamond, as he lapped up her spicy juices. His balls ached for release, but he pushed through, lifting and licking until his sexy MILF Aunt finally gasped out a guttural command.

“Stop. Oh god, you can stop now…”

With an almighty heave, he reseated the weight in the cradle and slowly wriggled out from underneath her glorious butt. Turning, he found Kimberly draped tits-first over the bar like a puppet with its string cut and a dopey grin on her sagging lips.

“Was that enough control for you?” He asked, jerking his manpole a few times and spurting a pint of creaming pre-cum onto her beautiful face. It only seemed fair to return the favor. “Thanks for spotting me, Aunt Kimber.”

She didn’t appear to mind, mildly dazed though she was.

“Ah-ha… Ooh, sweetie! You’re still so hard. Come here and let Aunty take care of you.” She purred, hazel eyes crossing briefly when he stepped up and tapped his turgid tip on her nose. “We’ll see how long you can control yourself when I’m taking this hog down my throat.”

“Yeah, we will.” Clive grunted when she inhaled the first six inches of him with a muffled moan of pleasure. “Holy shit, Kimberly! How is every part of you so goddamn tight?”

Palming her skull, he began vigorously fucking her plump lips and slender neck, which bulged lewdly each time he thrust deep.

It wasn’t until half an hour later, after he had filled her taut stomach with a gallon of sticky spunk, that Clive realized they hadn’t played a single musical track throughout their energetic workout session.

* * *

Emily’s grin was almost big enough to split her face in two when she handed Clive the CD case. It had a very familiar and explicit picture from her Instagram gallery printed on the cover.

“Here it is, big bro. Your very own Super Duper Special Uber-Stud Breeding Megamix!”

“I see. Did you create the cover yourself, Em?” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. “No need to answer that—”

“Of course I did!” She squealed with childish glee. “The image got over three million views before they nuked it. Now there’s a whole group of fans online petitioning to get it unbanned.”

His youngest sister wore a pair of black running shorts and a white halter singlet so teeny it didn’t cover the bottoms of her huge breasts. She had tied her platinum gold locks up in twin ponytails that hung like shiny curtains down to her hourglass waist.

Staring at her large muscles, toned lines, and supple curves would get old for Clive. The same went for the rest of his jacked-up family. Their supreme athleticism and undeniable womanly strength kept him more turned on than a light bulb factory.

“Aaaw… a CD. That’s cute, Em.” Taylor drawled, tapping at her phone. “There. I sent you a link to the cloud drive, bro. Now you can play it from any of your devices.”

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek when she sauntered passed, dressed in a sports bra and yoga shorts, the same sky blue color as her eyes. The bra looked several sizes too small, like the shorts, but that simply left more firm flesh for Clive to ogle.

The blonde CrossFit queen winked when she caught him looking and flexed her spankable booty for him. The compact stereo system from the basement was tucked under her arm.

“Where are you going with that?” He asked suspiciously. “And where’s Aunt Kimberly?”

“She’s jumping through the shower.” Emily wrapped her arms around his waist in what Clive thought was a hug until he felt the swish of cloth against his legs. “You really hose a girl down, you know? She’ll join us again soon.”

The younger blonde stepped back, tying a blanket around his hips, then gave him a longer kiss of her own. She skipped away with a laugh before he could grab her for some proper family-making fun.

“Better save that energy, bro.” Taylor smirked, opening the front door and plonking the stereo on a patio table. “We’ve all discussed it and agreed it’s time to reintroduce you to the neighborhood.”

“Discussed what exactly?” He asked warily, watching her plug the cable into an outlet and fiddle with the controls. “If you’re about to do what I think, sis… you’d best be prepared to handle the consequences.”

“Oooh, this is going to get crazy hot!” Emily vibrated with anticipation. “I can’t wait to see how it goes.”

Taylor just cocked her pretty head with an innocent ‘who, me?’ expression, hitting the play button and cranking up the volume.

* * *

“Deeper. Deeper! DEEPER!! Oooh, god. I’m about to explode!”

Elma Fletcher, their long-time neighbor, was turning out to be quite the screamer as Clive jackhammered her snug snatch on the front lawn.

He wouldn’t have recognized the aged housewife at all if she hadn’t rushed from her home—kicking down the front door and hurdling the dividing fence like a track-and-field star—fifteen seconds into the first song on his custom playlist.

You can ride me like a pony,
Show everyone you own me.
Fuck me rough and make me drip,
A cock like that is a one-way trip.

It was a good thing too. Previously soft and graying, the fifty-year-old appeared to have dropped two decades in age and several stone of fat, replacing her flabby rolls with packed muscle and tits so enormous they could save lives in motorist collisions.

There wasn’t a hint of sag or wrinkles left on her taut flesh. Even her hair had been rejuvenated. Rich coffee-colored curls sparkled under the afternoon sunlight, lush and voluminous, acting like a pillow for her jouncing skull as Clive railed her into the ground.

High-waisted mauve leggings hung in tatters from her thighs, and the cross-strapped black sports top was failing fast in a vain attempt to contain such bouncy. breasty goodness. Sweat slicked her brow and skin, blushing with blazing lust.

He could believe she was a state champion wrestler. Elma’s long legs locked around his humping hips with enough force to crush a lesser man’s bones. Her embrace was a bear trap, powerful arms rippling with strength, keeping him secured in her clingy depths.

“Gotta fuck you. Gonna breed you.” Clive grunted like a caveman. The heavy metal beat resonated in his turbo-charged balls, spinning his libido into overdrive. “Plant a baby in your belly. You understand, bitch?”

“Yes, oh yes! Give it to me… Nyaa~! I’m in love with your gigantic dick!”

She was a quivering wreck of back-to-back climaxes, clutching to him like a liferaft in an ocean storm. Every pounding thrust squeezed more squirting juices out of her constricted cunt to water the flattened grass.

The loud music—and even louder screams of blissful euphoria—was attracting onlookers.

Two more blonde southern belles and a Mexican stunner loped down the sidewalk dressed in colorful skin-tight leotards to join the small crowd gathering at the property boundary. Wide hips and bounding bosoms stretched their already overtaxed athleticwear to the limits of possibility on otherwise gym-honed figures.

Drawn by the siren call of the mysterious music and rapturous wails, a half dozen examples of peak feminine fitness dressed in tiny, drool-inducing workout outfits fidgeted and squirmed on the sidelines.

All the female spectators shared similar physical characteristics. Thick, fertile curves on sleek bodies with luxuriously long, glossy hair of every hue framing ageless supermodel faces.

Clive’s mother appeared to favor a certain body type.

He heartily approved.

My pussy’s worth a million bucks,
Show me how a real man fucks.
Plunder it and make me scream,
I yearn to taste your special cream.

The thrashing guitar and percussive metal bass had everyone moaning. Stiffened nipples poked through elasticated fabrics, there wasn’t a dry crotch on the block, and dainty hands strayed to intimate parts usually reserved for less public settings.

“Here I cum! Gonna dump a steamy load in your sexy MILF womb, Elma!”

“Please, I want it… Huurgh~! You’re so much better than my—my worthless husband!”

The gorgeous brunette’s caterwauling reached new heights when Clive pulverized her G-spot with his rampaging rigidity and painted her cervix white with virile jizz. It blasted out of him like artillery fire. Dense tummy-bloating bursts, ruining his needy neighbor for any other man and undoubtedly impregnating her in front of their jealous audience.

Elma’s elegant face went slack, tongue lolling from loose lips and eyes spinning as she released her death grip on his titanic body. Flopping to the ground, twitching like an epileptic squid with orgasmic aftershocks.

“OMG, big bro.” Emily cheered from the patio a few feet away. “You sure put on one hell of a show!”

She was hugging Taylor and Aunt Kimberly tight. They were on their knees, kissing and groping each other passionately between shooting glances at Clive with smoky bedroom eyes.

“You said it, Em.” Taylor gasped, sliding one hand under their Aunt’s floral sundress to rub and tease. “Christ, even after all that he’s still hard and ready for more!”

Her words were the spark that ignited an inferno.

“Me next, galán.” The full-bodied Latina vaulted the picket fence and cleared the flower beds in an astounding leap. Her dark hair flew like a midnight cape, coppery cleavage careening madly in her teensy leotard. “I need you to fuck me pregnant on that giant Anglo cock!”

She was the beginning of a stampede, and some other ladies weren’t so considerate. The front gate was torn off the hinges by one beautiful blonde built like a comic book superheroine with the strength to match as she bolted into the yard. Still more crashed through the fence, charging like mega-stacked tanks, trampling the primroses and tearing at their clothing.

“No, me! Take me!”

“Get out of the way, whore! That adonis is mine…”

“Over here, handsome! See how wet I am for you?”

Clive rounded on them, spraying pearly cum in quantities that would make a fire hydrant appear impotent. He hosed down the front runners—the curvaceous mamacita and pornstar supergirl—with his first volley. They reeled as gooey warmth splashed across toned stomachs, heaving tits, and astonished faces before collapsing into shuddering heaps of panty-melting gratification.

The second wave of trespassing fitness magazine centerfolds fared somewhat better.

A caramel-skinned Amazon had her short tennis skirt shredded to ribbons after catching a sticky blast in the groin. She doubled over with a scream of ecstasy, knees knocking together and hands scooping the viscous prize into her lewdly exposed slit.

“Fu-fu-fuck, YES!” She keened, plunging seed-coated fingers up to the knuckles inside herself. “I want… ooomph! Want more!”

“Head left, Gladys. I’ll hook to the right.”

Two impressive warrior women with tall, muscular figures torn from Norse mythology circled wide—working in tandem to attack Clive on his flanks.

The strawberry-blonde and mahogany-haired Wonderwomen were so close in breathtaking appearance that they could have been twins if not for the variation in hair color. The same agate eyes, straight noses, and plush lips graced faces so regal they could have launched entire flotillas. Dynamic hooters overflowed their matching dark leather corsets, and silky black thongs flashed from beneath low-slung buckle skirts that didn’t reach their upper thighs.

They covered the distance far faster than knee-high platform boots should have allowed, pincering Clive in a two-pronged assault. He planted his feet, fountaining dick still in hand, as they crashed into him with the force of an entire college football team.

He didn’t budge an inch at the meteoric impact, simply looking down with a curious head tilt.

“Are you ladies alright? Looks like you took a bit of a tumble.”

The possible twins—their sculpted arms looped about his strapping waist and burly chest—dissolved into girlish giggles, soft hands exploring his ripped torso. They inevitably gravitated towards the pillar of stiff, manly meat suddenly within their grasp.

“We’re fine, stud.” The busty blonde cooed, gripping his inhuman girth and tickling the sensitive underside. “Holy shit! You’re so fucking huge. My fingers can’t wrap fully around this amazing baby-maker. That gets me, like, totally horny for you.”

“Don’t listen to her, sir.” The equally over-endowed brunette purred, docking herself into Clive’s side and stroking his veiny shaft. “I’m younger, hotter, and much more breedable than that dried-up hag. My sister is an old spinster who doesn’t know how to treat a real man right. You’ll fuck a child into me first, won’t you? Pleeease…”

You can ride me like a pony,
Show everyone you own me.

The thrash metal track vibrated through Clive’s towering physique, making his blood and balls boil with a primitive imperative to procreate.

The final intruder—a dusky-skinned gym queen with glossy raven hair and a bombshell figure nearly bursting from her slinky turquoise minidress—approached more cautiously, eying his twitching turgidity like a loaded cannon. Wetness gleamed on her cappuccino thighs, matting the bands of her embroidered stockings.

“Please, sir. May I…” She nervously licked her full lips and started again. “Please, sir. May I submit myself for your consideration, too?”

Her meek voice was lyrically accented, sounding slightly familiar. The only Indian couple Clive knew in Jefferson were both over sixty and teachers at his old high school. This exotic beauty didn’t look a day over thirty.

“Get in line, slut!” Hissed the two sultry vixens glued to his sides. “We get him first.”

“Enough.” Clive didn’t shout or roar the command, but his tone rang with undeniable authority. They all froze. “Anyone keen to get bred, get down on hands and knees before me. Asses in the air, got it?”

Yes, Sir.”

There was some jockeying for position as the three eager MILFs arranged themselves on the lawn before him. Skirts and dresses slid up over mouth-watering derrieres, unveiling insubstantial undergarments soaked with drizzling honey. Three alluring faces, cheeks burning with carnal anticipation, were turned to stare back over slender shoulders at Clive.

“Shit, I didn’t think this through.” He grumbled, trying to sort the logistics of dropping his seven-foot frame low enough to facilitate this impromptu foursome. “Hang on, Let me just…”

Picking up the Hindi knockout—who may or may not have been Mrs Chopra from algebra class—he laid her face down on the blonde’s back before lifting the brunette by her generous hips and stacking her on top, trusting their magnified strength and balance would keep them steady.

“Well, hell. I just built a pussy pile.” Clive grinned, lining up to enter the topmost entrance. “You alright on the bottom… Gladys, wasn’t it?”

“Please, this is nothing. Just fuck us already!”

My pussy’s worth a million bucks,
Show me how a real man fucks.

“Happy to oblige.” He growled, slamming balls deep into the brunette’s tight trim. “Jesus, you bitches always feel amazing wrapped around my dick.”

The mahogany-haired Valkyrie shrieked with delirious pleasure as Clive stretched her out. Her bootylicious butt flexed, bouncing deliciously as he yanked on her shoestring thong like a bridle.

Not far away, the other three cum-coated muscle waifus writhed, adding their envious moans to the cacophonous symphony of hedonistic delight, licking and slurping his messy payload off their skin.

Clive could feel that barely audible undertone in the booming music—the two hundred hertz drone he’d replaced with Emily and Taylor’s lust-laden singing. The faintest echoes of their incestuous lyrics laced with the sexy sounds of their recorded orgasms tickled his ear, thrummed through his soul, and made him see red like an enraged bull.

“Do you like that?” He snarled, pummeling the brunette like a pet plaything. A wave of her womanly juices cascaded down the crack of the tanned ass below hers. “Is this what you wanted?!”

“Sooo fucking g-good!” She stuttered through chattering teeth. “Don’t stop… Aaah! Reshape me on your glorious cock. I want to be your loving fuck slut!”

Clive could feel her climaxing around him with every driving thrust. Her back arched, and head flailed, whipping her sparkling chocolate tresses back and forth. His heavy balls slapped and seized against her bucking rear, rearing to unleash a storm of his virile seed directly into her fertile womb.

“That’s all you’re good for, isn’t it? A walking, talking baby-factor on two legs. Let me hear you say it. Tell me you’re gonna be my side piece cum-dumpster from now on!”

“Yours… Hyaa~! All yours, handsome!” She wailed, quaking in a fit of blissful agony. “My husband is a wimp who doesn’t satisfy me. Pl-please… Oooh! Fill me up and give me your manly cum!”

“FUUUCK!!” Clive exploded like a hydrogen bomb, blowing a boatload of semen into her milking channel. He pumped his hips a few times, then withdrew in a spray of white to plunge straight into the spicy pussy below. “Your turn, you gorgeous slut!”

”Aayyee! Yes, sir. Please, sir!” The Mocha-skinned minx begged between husky groans. “You’re co-cock is so big and is… Hnngh~! It’s scorching my insides. Please, split me in two and leave a baby in my belly.”

Plunder it and make me scream,
I yearn to taste your special cream.

There was no chance that wasn’t happening. Clive continued to erupt like a supervolcano, even as he ravaged her skin-tight snatch. Wedged between two magnificent MILFs, the Indian goddess didn’t thrash about but twerked her peachy ass and milked him with her constricting channel.

“Jesus, that’s goddamn magic.” He grunted, grabbing her thick hips for more pounding leverage. “Keep that up, and I’ll have to pay this talented cunt a few more visits in the future.”

“Yes! Oh, gods... Yes, sir! Come to my home whenever you wish. Aah! My husband is old. He-he will wait outside while… Mmmmm~! While I cook for you, and you bless me with your masculine seed.”

Her softly accented voice hitched as he ground against her sweet spot, body quivering with bone-shaking rapture and gushing fragrant juices down the blonde’s ass beneath their lurid joining.

She started to babble in another language, squeezing and tugging at Clive with her internal walls. This time, he did roar when a second torrential outpouring racked his hulking physique.

On the patio, Aunt Kimberly had her frippy sundress pulled down to her waist so Emily and Taylor could nurse from her milky teets. Dainty hands were busy between squatting haunches. Milk ran from their chins as she smiled contentedly, combing affectionate fingers through their silky golden tresses.

“When’s it going to be my turn, Stud? I’m not married, unlike these unfaithful whores, and edging pretty bad for you here.”

The plaintive whine snapped Clive back to the moment, still buried in the raven-haired beauty’s twitching twat. With a sucking shlorp, he pulled out, releasing a cascade of sticky juices which flowed into Gladys’ crack and oozed from her puffy pussy lips.

He tried to reangle himself towards her wetness. She was much lower than he could easily wrangle, even on his knees. Finding no bend or give in his steely stiffness, Clive looped his forearms under the buxom blonde’s lissome waist and hauled all three women into the air as though they weighed nothing at all.

Long legs kicked and dangled as he positioned the MILF sandwich above his rearing fuckpole, then sank the impatient blonde down its girthy length with a heartfelt groan of approval.

“Maybe I left the best for last.” Clive chuckled, relishing the snug sensation of spreading another warm twat wide open. “Far out, you sexy bitches all feel so fucking good!”

“Sweet Jesus, your giant cock is stirring up my insides… Uummph!” Gladys whimpered, shuddering uncontrollably. “It-it’s reaching places I’ve never felt before.”

“Better strap in then. This is going to be a bumpy ride.”

In a supreme show of force and control, Clive bounced the alluring pile of horny housewives on his rigid shaft. They moaned and squealed in shock, which quickly turned to amazement when his smooth pace increased, floating weightlessly upwards before slamming back down as he pumped into Gladys.

The ecstatic trio clung to each other in a stack of hot, fuckable flesh. Two gaping snatches drooling epic creampies over the trembling blonde’s well-stuffed pussy. Clive’s ripped biceps curled, and glutes flexed every time he drove into her, savaging her outstanding body like a ragdoll and feeling the high-tempo music empowering him more by the second.

Fuck me rough and make me drip,
A cock like that is a one-way trip.

“A cock like that is a one-way trip.” The brunette chorused in a breathy sing-along.

“It is… Yaaa~! It truly is!” Gladys wailed, her wetness splattering the lawn. “Get rough with me, stud. I’m—I’m already dripping for you. You’re making me cum!”

Clive didn’t need telling.

He knew when a woman was losing her mind on his spearing fuckpole. His hulking body was custom-made for splitting bitches open and fucking them silly. Every muscle hummed like a high-voltage powerline. Each sinew was a steel cable. His bones were the bedrock foundation on which the temple of his overwhelming masculinity was founded. His manhood was a goddamn weapon of mass—

“Big bro, look out!”

Then, what could only have been a speeding vehicle smashed into Clive’s side and sent him flying across the yard. The three mature fucksluts were suddenly forgotten.

“You wanna get rough with someone, asshole? Try me on for size!”

Rolling to his knees with a spinning skull, Clive looked up to see three fuming redheads glaring bloody murder in his dancing vision.

No. Not three, he realized as they swam back together. Only one.

One very familiar redhead, built like a brick shithouse, attired in hip-hugging denim cut-offs, gray sports bra, and a studded leather motorcycle jacket.

His mother was, quite literally, staggering to behold in her fury.

Witnessing the musculature on display first-hand was like viewing a champion body sculptor’s magnum opus. Womanly strength and dauntless dedication oozed from every invisible pore. Her abs rippled with each angry breath, sturdy arms bulged with dense muscle, and her thick thighs and shapely calfs had more definition than a warehouse full of dictionaries.

Not an inch of her pristine, lickable flesh had been neglected.

Melanie’s face, though contorted with rage, was still mesmerizing. Brilliant hazel eyes were set above sharp cheekbones and flawless cheeks. Her full, snarling lips revealed perfect pearly whites, whereas she had a slight overbite before.

Clive’s gaze was drawn further south, as though by the gravitational pull of a chest so mountainous and round, he could have got lost for years in her cavernous cleavage.

“What the hell are all you doing, submitting to a mere man?!” She castigated the cum-soaked crowd with balled fists. “Useless. Weak. They skip out on you at the first sign of trouble. Commitment? Bah! Even married men only stick around from an inflated sense of obligation. I thought you all knew better!”

You can ride me like a pony,
Show everyone you own me.

Melanie spat on the ground in contempt before stalking towards the patio with violence in her stride. Emily, Taylor, and Aunt Kimberly cowered at her approach with guilty expressions, trying to cover their shame.

“You three too? Betrayed by my own family. Unbelievable. Turn that shit off! It’s not my music. Heavy metal trash. Where’d you find such rubbish anyway?”

“It’s mine.” Clive wiped blood off his lip on the back of his hand. “Jeez, Mom. You hit like a freight train. Good thing I’m tough.”

That stalled her imminent rampage. Shoulders bunched like boulders when she spun on a heel to scowl at him.

“Is that you, worm? Well, well… I don’t know how this could get any worse. Didn’t you grow up fast?” Melanie sneered, nose lifted high in the air. “Went and got big, then started fucking every sloppy whore within arms reach… including your blood relatives. Like a little boy playing with a new toy.”

“When you have a bloodline as hot as ours, not continuing it would be a terrible waste.” He raised his palms and shrugged. “And you have to admit I’m not a little boy anymore.”

His slick stiffness bobbed along with the gesture, only enraging his mother more.

“You may look like a man, but you’re still a child and will never be too big for me to spank!”

She slid out of the motorcycle jacket, revealing her tremendously jacked trapezius and deltoids leading down to swollen biceps and triceps that made Clive want to salivate.

“Holy shit, you’re gorgeous, Mom.”

“Sweet talk isn’t getting you out of this, son. Naughty boys who fuck their family members need to be punished.”

The whole street had gone quiet, as though they were in some old western shootout at noon under the baking Texas sunshine. Every woman’s eyes in the yard darted between them, and a few frightened male faces peaked from the windows of neighboring homes.

“Get out of this? I’m not trying to butter you up, Mom. Look at me,” Clive turned in a sidelong bodybuilder’s pose. Arms locked, core pulled in and legs bent so his massive bulging muscles basked in the afternoon light. “I’m the only real man in town. Ask any of the ladies here. I won’t make excuses for acting like it.”

That broke the silence as feminine moaning recommenced at the masculine display. Aunt Kimberly and his sisters added their voices to the horny symphony. Melanie glanced about, brow furrowing deeper as she worked up a full head of steam.

“You’ve been playing with little girls and loose tramps too long, worm. Remember these?” She hissed, dropping onto a half crouch and slapping her thick, shredded thighs like a wrestler. They could have crushed cannonballs. “They’re about to be wrapped around your neck again. Don’t bother trying to tap out.”

“How could I forget? Except, this time, I won’t be taking it lying down.” Clive flexed his crotch, causing his meaty member to swing about wildly. “Bring it, Mom. You may find yourself enjoying a more… intimate position.”

With a wordless warcry, Melanie launched herself at him. Kicking up clods of grass in her wake, she charged in a blind fury towards her son with fists balled and teeth bared.

My pussy’s worth a million bucks,
Show me how a real man fucks.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as an unstoppable force approached an immovable object. The thudding beat and barely audible hum of his sister’s recorded song fortified Clive’s physique and psyche for the inevitable clash to come in the milliseconds it took for his mother to cross the short distance, spinning to land a mighty roundhouse kick on his ribs.

The air was driven from Clive. The impact staggered him sideways, reeling in pain. He lashed out, trying to grab Melanie, who shifted fractionally to avoid his grasp. Her technique was exceptional; no movement was wasted when his hands closed on nothing, and she rocketed an uppercut into his chin.

Just like that, she was inside his guard. Throwing elbows and knees at close range, targeting his joints and tendons in a flurry of devastating blows. It was like fighting a piss-off honey badger. Every time he tried for a hold, she batted his attempts away with trained strikes to his forearms and wrists.

“Pathetic. You fight like a dumb brute.” His mother said, no signs of exhaustion in her steady voice. “See, ladies? This is all men are in the end. Blundering buffoons who strut like peacocks into our lives, take what they want, expecting us to clean up their mess after they inevitably leave.”

She punctuated her point with a snap kick that Clive only blocked through sheer luck.

“Projecting much?” He wheezed, tasting blood. “I’m not dad. I’ll never—Oof!”

Clive was cut off when she spun into a backflip, a foot glancing dangerously off his vulnerable balls.

She landed in a fighter’s crouch before standing to glare at him with withering scorn.

“You can take a blow. I’ll give you that, worm. But don’t treat us like fools, or were you planning to promise every woman you fuck some fairytale wedding after the pregnancy test comes back positive? What about those who are already married? What about your sisters?!”

The way she stood there without a care, as though he was already finished, infuriated Clive. Rolling his neck and shoulders, he straightened to meet her judgemental gaze.

“Pretty rich to call me out on homewrecking after you’ve already destroyed those relationships with your damned music. Look around, Mom. Everything here is your doing. The men are scared shitless of their wives now. That’s not feminism. It’s bullying. You’ve let the demons of your past change you and taken the rest of us along for the ride.”

“Oh, playing the victim card to avoid the question, little boy?” Melanie let out a mirthless chuckle, flipping her crimson locks dismissively. “Why am I not surprised?”

“No, simply pointing out the facts. I’m not questioning your results, Mom, but your means and motives weren’t exactly innocent.” He shook out a sore hand, then slowly stroked his jutting hardness to draw her attention downwards. “Nobody is going to complain about becoming the biggest, strongest of themselves, but you left out the fine print.

“We’re all playing by the rules of your game now. Maybe the music wasn’t supposed to work on me. Whatever. It did, though, and I’ll not deny I’m enjoying the new muscles and all of the crazy sex. It’s brought our family closer together too, by making me the man they needed. Unlike my father.”

A shadow of doubt passed over his mother’s face, and the moans of the surrounding audience stilled until only the chirping of the birds broke the quiet.

“Think yourself quite the man, don’t you?” She asked softly, sashaying forward with swinging hips and a quirked eyebrow. “Are you hard for Mommy, Baby? Is that monster erection meant for me?”

Her voice lost its sharp edge, all sugary sweet and laden with sensual promise. The combat posture dropped, replaced with a seductive sway. Clive’s heart hammered, clear precum jetting onto the grass in dense ropes. His ultimate prize was only a few steps away.

“Mmm… you’re very big. No argument there.” She cooed, running playful fingers across her immense breasts to pluck at stiff nipples poking through the spandex sports bra. “But size doesn’t mean shit when you’re flat on the ground!”

Melanie abruptly vaulted into a handstand in a lightning-quick attack, arching her spine to trap Clive’s throat in a choking leg-lock. Powerful thighs cut off his oxygen supply as he slapped at her round hips in a futile struggle.

“Big bro, no!” Emily’s voice sounded distant through the thundering pulse in his ears. “Fight back. I love you. You can’t let her win!”

Thudding to his knees, the world starting to dim, Clive tried to pry her off his neck without success. His mother’s martial technique and superior control totally outclassed his raw strength.

Then he heard it, on the edge of perception. Someone singing a lilting solo that soon became a harmonized duet…

My brother’s hot. He’s got the bod,
And knows just how to flaunt it.

His sisters’ beautiful voices. Cutting through the pain and suffocating pressure to buoy his flagging spirits, reigniting dying furnaces within. A third, more mature voice smoothly joined the song, adding a slightly deeper but no less enticing note to the melody.

Clive planted his feet and fought to stand.

We’re wet for him, a wicked sin,
His horny incest strumpets…

This wasn’t like the recorded music, which had stopped playing from the speaker. No thumping bass rattled his bones or sizzled through his bloodstream. No underlying drone wormed into his straining muscles. Just simple, heartfelt lyrics sung with soulful longing and passion.

His frantic heart rate slowed to a balanced rhythm, and the body tremors subsided. Lava boiled in his core when Clive straightened up, hefting Melanie into the air by her encircling legs. Veins stood out on his temples, cheeks turning a dark shade with exertion as she came to rest atop his almighty shoulders, smothering his face with her denim-clad crotch.

“What do you all think you’re doing? Cease that racket immediately!”

More voices raised in song, fueling Clive’s will to struggle. A choir of feminine songbirds trilling their praise and adoration from all around him.

Our man’s seed is thick as cream,
We hunger for it daily.
His dick is huge, our pussies ache,
For him to fill us with his babies.

With steady hands, he grasped the waistband of his mother’s daisy dukes and tore them apart like cheap paper mache. She gasped in surprise when the durable fabric came away, exposing her lack of underwear and pretty pink slit to her son’s hungry gaze.

Reality seemed to solidify around Clive, fatigue evaporating under the heat of her hairless snatch. A single drop of aromatic moisture leaked from those lewd lips. He flicked out his tongue to taste it.

“Gah!” Melanie’s reaction was explosive. She latched onto his skull, silky thighs loosening as he lapped up her tangy juices. “Wha—What? You can’t… we shouldn’t… Oh, god!”

Clive dragged in a much-needed breath through his nose, never relenting in his lingual affections. Her flavor was delectable, slightly salty like clean sweat mixed with an earthy hint of aniseed. His cock was restored to full mast, and electricity jolted through it when warm hands wrapped around the shaft.

“That’s it, nephew. Show my haughty older sister what a great man you have become.” Aunt Kimberly murmured between loving kisses on his glistening length. “I’m going to enjoy sucking this fat dick while you tongue-fuck her prissy pussy.”

“Hey, don’t forget about us!” Emily and Taylor cried, rushing together to crowd their Aunt at the chance for more taboo meat.

His hands rose to grip Melanie’s showstopping ass cheeks, palms filling with firm, supple flesh and holding her in place as she began to tremble against his chin. Wet slurps and happy gurgles emanated from below as three muscle queens eagerly made out with each other around Clive’s corpulent crown.

He fluttered his tongue and worked his lips, alternating between dipping inside and lashing her bud. His mother spasmed in forbidden pleasure, digging fingers into his hair, tugging his skull closer to ride his handsome face.

She was hunched over, curling around the brain-bending singularity of carnal ecstasy building in her gushing nethers. Ankles drummed Clive’s back, heavy tits pillowed on his head as he drove her to the very edge… and kept her there.

Control.

He finally appreciated the appeal of the concept.

“C-Clive, Sweetie? Mommy is… Nnghhh! Mommy is nearly there.” Melanie stuttered breathlessly. “She needs you to give her a little… Haaah~! Just a little more. Can you do that for me, Baby?”

All the anger fled her voice, leaving only conflicting desires and soft moans. Clive couldn’t help blasting a bellyful of seed into whoever’s mouth was vacuuming his tip at the sound of it.

We’re his harem-sluts,
He’s more than enough,
To keep us satisfied.

The women singing around them drew gradually nearer.

Several crawled jerkily with one hand buried between their thick thighs, enormous breasts dragging across the lawn, groaning and gasping through second-hand climaxes, basking in the glory of his insurmountable physicality.

Clive relented with humming lips and blurred his tongue across his mother’s clit. She convulsed violently, clamping down with superhuman strength around his skull, wailing in sinful euphoria.

“Yes, Baby, YEEESSSSS!!”

Her sweet nectar bathed his mouth and ran down his stubbly cheeks. Clive drank all he could, glutting himself on her divine honey. By the time she relaxed enough to release her crushing grip, a cascade of womanly juices greased his barrel chest.

“Was that so bad, Mom?” He asked, letting her slide limply down his large body, hooking her knees over his forearms before she fell completely. “Didn’t it feel good to have a man in control for once? A man who adores you and won’t shy away from his responsibilities, no matter what?”

They were face-to-face now. Heads pressed together, sharing one another’s breath. Her plump rosebud lips were impossibly tempting. The warm hands and mouths worshiping his hardness suddenly withdrew, releasing it to smack against the deep crack of her toned ass.

“You say that,” Melanie whined, swiveling her lush hips until her sodden slit was perched atop his tremendous turgidity. “But how can I be sure? You’re big, and muscular, and hotter than a stolen jalapeno, Sweetie, but men always promise more than they can deliver. What makes you any different?”

“Because you made me who I am, Mom.” Clive murmured, nibbling on her ear. “You raised me right. Taught me respect. Gave me endless love and support, and since I returned to Jefferson, I’m the only man your strange music works on. You made me special.”

Her expression was a warzone of confused emotion. The heat of desire pinked her cheeks, brilliant amber eyes half-lidded, but concern creased her brow even as she squirmed deliciously against him.

“Listen to him, Sister.” Aunt Kimberly appeared at their side, still topless and lactating, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on each of them. “You know Clive won’t abandon us. He’s better than other men—all other men. He’ll provide and care for his family. He’s proven more than strong enough. You’ll understand once he’s inside you, fucking you beautifully until you can’t take any more.”

“Fucking me?” His mother whispered, easing her hips down and taking his engorged tip into her soaking-wet slit. “Jesus, Baby. Aaah! You’re so damn big. Far bigger than your father ever was.”

“Oh yeah, Mom. He’s freaking huge!” Emily bounded to her feet, wrapping them up in an excited group hug. “Once he gets that monster all the way in, it feels like he’s banging my womb. Then it’s the non-stop orgasm express all the way to Baby Town.”

“Baby Town.” She echoed, a hungry note to her husky voice, sliding down a few more cunt-splitting inches. “You planning on knocking up Mommy, Sweetie?”

“Of course he is. We’re all getting the down payments for motherhood.” Taylor purred, sliding in behind Melanie and unfastening her sports bra. “Can you imagine how perfect our children will be? Supreme exemplars of humanity. Genetic lottery jackpot winners with our exquisite good looks, strong genes, and smarts besides. They’ll be incredible.”

Her stupendous cleavage spilled free as the garment came loose. Ripe, creamy tit-flesh capped in taut raspberry nipples that begged to be sucked. Taylor buried her fingers into them until they disappeared in the pillowy softness.

“Don’t you want these to be filled with milk again, Mom?” His older sister purred, licking their mother’s neck. “I’d love another round of nursing from you. I know Clive can’t get enough of Aunty Kimber’s flavor, can’t wait for my milk to come in so he can suck on mine too.”

“Oh—Oh fuck…” Mom groaned, lashes fluttering as she sank a full six inches down his girth. “Why does tha—that sound… Ungh! So goddamn hot?”

“Because the thought of breeding with a prime specimen like him would get any red-blooded woman ovulating.” Emily giggled, rising on tippy toes to peck her on the cheek. “It’s freaking astounding my belly isn’t swelling already from the dozens of epic loads big bro has been dumping in me this weekend.”

“Dozens… Haaa~! That many? How much stamina do you have now, Baby?”

“More than you can handle by yourself, Mom.” Clive grunted when she finally bottomed out, rippling her velveteen channel around his throbbing length. “Shit, you’re the tightest yet. I’ll be happy to find out how much you can take.”

Melanie clamped down, trapping him in her greedy twat. A wicked grin graced her rosy lips as she gyrated her hips in small circles.

“Challenge accepted.”

Suddenly, they were kissing, mashing their lips together like hormone-fueled teenagers playing tonsil hockey. Incestuous passion blazed between them as she desperately attempted to tongue-fuck his esophagus.

”Mwaah~! How does it feel to be back inside Mommy, Sweetie?” She asked smugly, breaking their lip-lock to entwine her fingers through his hair. “Drilling the womb you were birthed from. Admit it, Mommy’s hot little pussy is the best.”

Clive grumbled with excitement. Mom’s dirty talk poured gasoline on the inferno roiling through him. With an affirming grunt, he pounded into her rough enough to bruise a normal woman, but she only moaned louder.

The added intensity knocked some of the self-assurance from her expression, fat tits clapping and drenched cunt coiling like a constrictor around his plundering shaft.

“Christ, Baby. You-You’re so vigorous… Aaah!” She stammered out, shiny crimson strands falling across her sweaty face. “Such a big and strong boy. You’re crushing Mommy’s g-spot with that monster!”

“Not a boy anymore. A man. Your Man.” He hissed into her ear, nipping at the lobe and making her squeal. “This is the pussy of a true boss bitch. You feel incredible, Mom. I’m going to take you and make you my alpha Queen.”

He jacked her up and down his pulsating length like a living fuckdoll. Manhandling and owning his mother’s peerless body with a level of aggression that only she could endure. Her legs kicked out straight, thickly corded thighs trembling as strings of saliva drooped from her rosebud lips.

“Oooh, say it again, Sweetie… “Ungh~! I love it all. Your beautiful muscles. Your manly cock deep inside me. Sooo~ goddamn good! Mommy’s losing control… Nnngh! She needs to feel that top-quality alpha seed filling her waiting womb!”

Then she smashed her lips into his in another desperate, torrid kiss.

“You’ll be my number one alpha Queen, Mom,” Clive growled into her mouth, lifting his mother by her bent knees, then slamming her back down on his cock. “Mine to fuck and breed forever!”

Her phenomenal pussy dragged at his shaft, clinging like a silky second skin, only easing when he filled her again. It was almost a battle—parent against offspring—to see who could get the other to finish first.

It was a fight Melanie was rapidly losing.

“Ah fuck! Oh god, Sweetie!” She howled, breaking the kiss to grind harder on his pistoning fuckpole. “Oh, Baby. You’re stretching out Mommy… Yaah! You’re messing Mommy up. G-Going to make me cum on that giant son dick!”

They bucked and humped together, Clive standing on the front lawn solid as a stone sentinel while hammering his MILF mother’s muscular perfection. Her huge tits bounced hypnotically, slapping against his chest. Her chiseled stomach bulged each time he drove deep inside it. Nails clawed at his broad shoulders as she fucked him back with ball-rumbling force and precision.

The housewives surrounding them continued to sing, panting out the lyrics around breathy sighs and arousing squeaks…

His dick is huge, our pussies ache,
For him to fill them with his babies.

“Do it, nephew.” Aunt Kimberly crooned, ghosting her hand across his flexing back. Milk dribbled from her bare teats. “Give my sister another child. Drop a new sister or brother in her belly. Then we can work on getting me with a few cousins next.”

“Or maybe a kid of your own first, big bro?” Emily rubbed her jacked body into his side like a cat in heat. “A little boy or girl to call you Daddy?”

“I’ll call you Daddy right now if you like.” Taylor offered, pouting her lips playfully and pinching Mom’s nipples. “Won’t you punish my naughty slit, Daddy? It’s all wet and dripping for you. I’d do anything to make my god cock Daddy feel good.”

Clive’s head was spinning from all the lewd attention, gentle caresses, and the mind-blowing sensation of plowing his Mom. He felt invincible. Worshiped by a bevy of warrior women while skewering their gorgeous Goddess on his heroic weapon.

Stumbling free of the press of luscious, pawing bodies, they crashed to the ground. Melanie pinned beneath his bulk, folded in half with her ankles over his heaving shoulders as they fucked a deep furrow through the lawn. The violent impact of landing drove him to the balls in the wailing redhead’s spasming snatch, causing stars to explode like supernovas in his lust-addled mind.

It was nearly enough to fling him past the point of no return, but Mom beat him to it. Screaming and squirting as she unraveled in his arms.

“SWEEEETIEE!!”

Crimson hair whipped his face, her superb muscles seizing with climactic tension, and glazed amber eyes rolling up into her skull. A waterfall of womanly juices watered the grass. The heavenly feel of her cumming around his shaft was the last straw.

“Holy shit, Mom. I’m about to blow!”

With a final devastating thrust, Clive rammed himself to the hilt in her tight motherhood and released a stampede of virile son seed directly into her fertile womb.

The sky could have fallen, and nobody would have noticed, consumed utterly by the blindingly beautiful moment when Clive claimed his mother. A gallon of impregnating spunk bloated Melanie’s flat tummy, bringing the overstimulated onlookers to their knees in awestruck wonder.

His sisters and Aunty collapsed next to his recumbent frame, quivering through sympathetic orgasms of their own. Mewling and cooing loving noises for several minutes before it was done.

Clive’s world actually went dark for a few seconds, nearly passing out from sheer ecstasy. When he finally returned to his senses, it was to an audience of lusty admirers who looked like they had witnessed the second advent of Christ.

“Well… hell.” He laughed, patting his mother on the rump, still stiff as a ramrod inside her thoroughly stuffed cunt. “Talk about a homecoming.”

“Best one ever.” She giggled, sounding slightly giddy, and kissed him warmly. “Welcome home, Baby. Mommy is so happy to have you. Did you mean what you said?”

“You’ll always be my alpha Queen, Mom. What sort of idiot would abandon a goddess as fierce and beautiful as you?”

“That’s totally adorable and all, but if she’s done, can the rest of us have a turn?” A voice in the crowd catcalled. “Be a good neighbor, Mel, and pass the dick around.”

Before Clive could respond, Melanie’s long legs wrapped his waist, trapping him inside her.

“Uh-uh, ladies. Cool your heels.” She called over his shoulder. “That was only round one. I can take more. A lot more. The challenge isn’t decided yet.”

“What do you say, Sweetie?” Her hungry gaze returned to Clive, lacing fingers behind his neck and pushing her fabulous cleavage up under his chin. “How much do you have left in the tank? Mommy’s got to play catchup after being away all weekend.”

Then she did that magical trick of squeezing her already tight channel around his perpetual hardness. Clive grabbed her thick, sculpted ass with both and began a slow pumping pace.

“I think we haven’t broken in your bed yet, Mom. Let’s go destroy some furniture.”

* * *

Epilogue

Clive lazed naked on a sun lounge beside the pool, idly flicking through sales numbers on his tablet and sipping on a tall glass of milk.

“Hubby baked you some of his world-famous brownies as a thank you, dear.” Elma Fletcher smiled, massaging lotion into his shoulders.

She was wearing one of the string micro-bikinis he liked on her busty Amazonian figure, knowing full well it would distract him.

“They’re not actually world-famous, you understand,” She cupped a hand to whisper conspiratorially. “But don’t tell him I said so. We’re getting along better than we have in years with the baby on the way. You should see him fussing about the nursery, humming merrily, and getting everything in order. He keeps coming up with cute pet names for me, too. Who knew I’d married such a mother hen?”

Clive glanced up at her, past a belly swollen large enough to bear twins, and grinned back. The mature brunette practically glowed with motherly health, her full breasts sitting like inflated water balloons atop her baby bump, almost bursting with maternal cream.

His ceaseless erection pulsed at the sight of so much womanly goodness, prompting a few delighted giggles from further down his body.

“I’m glad to hear he’s happy. I was worried about the state of our customer’s relationships when I first learned about Mom’s new business. Ruining marriages is not what we are about.”

“Every startup has teething problems, dear.” Elma said. It turned out she had been an accounts manager for a capital investment fund before retirement. Her advice had been invaluable in reworking the Castings Motivationals brand. “Melanie was just missing a vital component. Lucky you came back to Jefferson when you did, or there might have been a public outcry when she tried marketing the product on a national level.”

“Hey! I was doing okay,” A familiar voice objected from the general vicinity of Clive’s crotch. “Just had to iron out a few wrinkles in the business model.”

“Pull the other one, Mom.” Another, younger voice drawled. “When was the last time you did any housework, much less ironing?”

“Please tell Walter I appreciate the kind gesture and say hello.” He looked over to the house next door and the elderly man waving cheerily at them from a kitchen window. “I’m certain the girls will devour them in no time. The pregnancy cravings have been kinda crazy.”

“I will. He’s a total lamb these days, but I love him all the more for it.” She sighed in contentment before staring at Clive’s stiff meat and chewing her plush bottom lip. “Are you ladies sure you don’t need any help with that?”

“Got it covered, thanks!” A third voice chirped. “Wow, you look extra backed up this morning, big bro.”

“That hardly seems possible with you four monopolizing his busy schedule.” Elma chortled, bending to give him an affectionate peck on the forehead. Her pregnant belly pressed against his skull, and a pair of full udders eclipsed his field of view. “Tell you what, I’ll send hubby over to do the ironing once he’s done with chores for today.”

“You really don’t have to—”

“Nonsense, he gets underfoot without something to keep him occupied, and it will make him happy to serve his alpha. Unless you already have someone else’s husband taking care of the laundry?”

“Um, no. Not presently.”

Clive was still adjusting to a reality where the menfolk of women changed by his mother’s transformative music were honestly grateful for his role in nailing their partners.

And that gratitude was expressed in small gifts like baked goods and acts of service.

Apparently, reaming their wives unsatisfied cunts and dropping future children in their wombs did wonders for maintaining a peaceful household. The old adage “happy wife, happy life” had never rung truer in their small Texan town.

“Then it’s decided. He’ll be over this afternoon.” Elma stated, eyeing his glass of milk while toying with a fat nipple through the minuscule bikini top. “Need a top-up before I go, dear?”

“No, thanks. We have that covered too.” The first voice chimed back. “Don’t let us keep you, neighbor.”

“Hmmph! You girls are no fun.” The older brunette harrumphed, then playfully mussed Clive’s shaggy blonde hair. “Well, don’t drain him too much. Lisa Evans and her daughter Lily have their appointment at eleven. They’re the latest beach volleyball dynamic duo and have asked to tag team you so they can get pregnant at the same time.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Clive winked up at her and took another sip of fresh creamy milk. “It’s always a pleasure to work with you, Elma. Don’t be a stranger.”

Taking the soft dismissal in her hip-swaying stride, their MILF neighbor twiddled her fingers in goodbye as she sashayed away. He watched her leave, eyeing her swinging rump with possessive pride.

“She’s a damn fine lady.” He commented to no one in particular before looking down at the visions of womanly perfection lavishing adoration on his towering dick. “But home is where the heart is, so the saying goes.”

Two mature ravishing redheads and a pair of luscious young blondes tittered like schoolgirls, utterly naked, except for the dental floss thongs and spiky high heels digging into their breathtaking booties as they knelt around his crotch.

Clive’s mother, aunt, and two sisters resembled mythic fertility idols brought to life. Their strong, muscular bodies had grown gravid with the next generation of the Castings family. Four sets of massive lactating breasts and immensely swollen stomachs crowded his crotch, flawless skin shining with tanning oil and free-flowing titty milk.

They pressed together, rubbing their mouth-watering baby bumps and leaking melons around his veiny shaft. Gasping and taking turns licking the tumescent tip clean of bubbling pre-cum.

“You said it, big bro Daddy.” Emily enthused, licking her plump lips clean while Taylor tried to choke herself on his immensity. “Are you done with the financials for today?”

“Yeah. The revenue from the streaming sites is good, as are the profits from our online sales.” Clive set the tablet aside and rubbed his stubbly chin. “But the real money maker will be the national tours after the kids are born. The two we squeezed in before y’all started showing netted over seven figures each.”

“Mmmm… yes, those were fun. Competing and fucking in over twenty states.” Aunt Kimberly hummed, her hazel eyes distant with fond remembrance. “We should try for the whole fifty-two this time, Daddy.”

“Planning an itinerary might be a bit tricky, but I’m game to make the attempt if the rest of you are.”

Admittedly, their previous national promotion tours had been a riot on wheels.

After a solid week of non-stop marathon sex—heavily featuring one particularly insatiable redheaded muscle queen—the entire Castings family had packed into a large luxury RV, then headed interstate to any and every fitness competition they could reach before the weather turned from warm to scorching.

In amongst the mountain of luggage four grown women required for an extended road trip, Clive had loaded several storage boxes of blank CDs, his laptop, and a portable duplicator tower capable of burning multiple copies at once. They had taken turns driving, resting, and fucking in the big, comfortable bed built into the back of the bus-sized vehicle.

Well… the girls had, at least. Clive had been stuck in a round-robin rotation on said bed, rocking the RV on its axles as they chewed up the asphalt.

Memories of railing his sisters in tandem—round asses pressed cheek to supple cheek—blurred into banging Aunt Kimberly into a cooing, cum-stuffed puddle against the headboard, who morphed into his ravenous mother wrestling for control while he punished her impossibly tight cunt.

Their matches always ended the same: Melanie howling like a banshee for her alpha son to breed her with his masculine seed.

The flurry of incestuous images had Clive blowing a chunky load down Taylor’s gulping throat.

“Glurk!”

“Oh wow, Sweetie. You really were backed up.” Mom purred, sliding her swollen tummy against his twitching length, sandwiching it firmly into the three other cocooning baby bumps. “Can Mommy ride you next? She really wants to end her losing streak. Mommy’s been training her little pussy to take your manly dick but not cum before you do. This time she’ll finally break that undefeated stud record.”

Her loving dirty talk always churned Clive’s fecund balls like ocean waters behind a battleship. He sat up to steal a hungry kiss before growling into her ear…

“My Alpha Queen never needs to ask permission. Saddle up, Mom.”

There were many different events they had entered and completely dominated. Body-building shows, power-lifting contests, CrossFit challenges, and strongwoman competitions were theirs for the taking. Destroying promising rivals only to take them aside after collecting the first place accolades to whisper the secrets of Castings Motivationals success in shadowy corners.

A few surreptitious slips of the tongue and free audio samples later, the cream-of-the-crop female athletes were literally knocking down motel doors with their newly enhanced strength to get a second taste. Clive welcomed them all with open arms, his god-like physique, and gigantified cock.

The orgies that followed would have put ancient Rome to shame. Broken beds, shattered plaster walls, and cracked concrete were the least of their worries. The cost of property damages was more than offset by the extortionate prices Melanie charged for the music itself, which each cum-drunk and blissfully satiated warrior woman paid without hesitation or reservation.

It had been a good and extremely profitable time, enjoyed by all, only to end when positive pregnancy tests barred Clive’s family members from further competitive events.

They had returned to Texas greatly enriched in both money and new devotees promising to visit. Jefferson was presently experiencing a surge in tourism and real-estate boom from a constant influx of unusually large, aggressive fitness models who were reluctant to leave the small country town.

And who was going to make them?

Clive was reminded of a joke about a five-hundred-pound gorilla looking for somewhere to sleep.

“What’s the score so far this month? Eighty-seven to zero?“ He grunted as Melanie mounted him, taking him deep into her hefty belly. “Gotta admire your fighting spirit, Mom.”

Pregnancy hadn’t changed her unquenchable thirst for rough sex or cock-choking tightness. If anything, the bun in her oven had only exacerbated both conditions.

Emily and Taylor moved to either side of her, supporting their mother like dutiful daughters. Aunt Kimberly slid her knees under Clive’s head to cushion it on her thick thighs, dribbling milk onto his lips and cheeks.

“You can fuck me anywhere, anytime, Baby.” Melanie panted, already bouncing and gyrating her hips at a vigorous pace. “Fuck, you always feel incredible... Hnnnng! But you’ll never fuck the fight out of Mommy.”

“Glad to hear it, Mom. I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

“Jesus, you both look so hot together.” Taylor moaned, leaning in to kiss her mother. “Mmmm, fuck her good, Daddy. Pound Mommy into submission, then pound my naughty pussy again too.”

“Get in line, brat.” Kimberly admonished sternly. “I’m next unless you want to challenge me for the right to second place.”

“Geez, sis. I don’t even get sloppy thirds, but you don’t hear me complaining.” Emily giggled, wriggling in excitement. “Big bro Daddy always has enough love for everyone. Here, let me fetch the recording equipment. This will make great material for a new track.”

Brushing grass off her knees, the irrepressible blonde bounded away, fertile curves jiggling distractingly. Clive watched her cute tooshie sway until a manicured hand gripped his jaw, wrenching his attention back to the proceedings.

“The instant this child is born, I want you back inside me.” Mom hissed, slamming herself violently down on his raging fuckpole. “Back-to-back babies, you hear? I don’t ever want to be not pregnant with my hunky son’s offspring. We’re going to breed an army of perfect children to take this miserable world by storm.”

“Oh shit, Mom.” He groaned, nearly overcome with the feel of her wet snatch coiling around his cock and the idea of continuously impregnating the crimson-haired goddess on top of him. “You might just get that win if you keep talking like that.”

Her smile grew sharper and more vicious than any crocodile’s as she splayed her palms on his broad chest for balance.

“You like that, Sweetie? Does owning your Mommy’s womb and filling her fat tits with delicious milk get you hard?” She asked with faux coyness. “Because that’s what Mommy wants. Her big, strong man packing her full of his prime alpha seed and keeping Mommy knocked up with his giant, life-giving dick!”

A wildfire blazed up Clive’s arching spine, and his balls thundered like war drums. Grabbing his gorgeous mother’s waist, he hammered up into her, wiping the predatory grin off her face and replacing it with an expression of tortured lust.

“You’re going to get that wish and more, Mom!” He cried, skirting the razor edge of release. “Now, cum for me. Cum on your son’s dick and tell me how much you love it!”

“I—I do love it… Yaaaa~! You always t-take such good care of Mommy! Mmmnph! Oh god, I’m cumming… Mommy’s cumming for you, Baby!

Clive let out an enormous bestial roar that rattled every window in town. His mom almost claimed her first victory, screaming and thrashing in raptures of purest ecstasy.

And, just this once, he was happy to admit to a draw as they climaxed together.

Clive was home. Surrounded by the women he treasured most with a blindingly bright future ahead. Filled with music and love and endless hot Amazon snatch to fuck.

Maybe he’d take a gap year from college. A nibble on his chin derailed any thoughts of boring academia.

“Shall we call that a tie, Sweetie?” Melanie purred, curling up on his mighty torso, keeping him buried firmly inside her. “Just admit Mommy’s the best you ever had.”

“Hmm, I don’t know.” He teased, grabbing handfuls of her ripe ass and giving it a slap. “How about a rematch, Mom? Double it or nothing.”

“Mmmm… Challenge accepted!”

* * *

THE END.