The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

by Corrupting Power

Chapter Two

It was a little past noon the next day when there came a knock at the door. “Open up! CDC!” the voice on the other side shouted at them. “Delivery and I don’t have time to fuck about so let’s go.”

Andy was in the living room working on his laptop, and glanced over at Eric, who was hip deep in a conference call. “Don’t worry, I got it. They probably just forgot some questions yesterday or something.” Eric waved his hand as Andy set his laptop aside, carrying on with his conversation with his coworkers.

Andy rose from the couch and made his way over to the front door, opening it without thinking to look through the peephole. The cats were both upstairs asleep, so he didn’t worry about them. When he opened the door, there were three people outside of it, not the one he’d expected. The person in the middle looked a lot like Dave had, except for the face. The man inside this biohazard suit was a black man in his late forties. He looked a lot less jovial than Dave had.

To the left and right of the man in the biohazard suit was a woman covered from head to toe. From the clothing, it was almost impossible to make out any details other than the woman to the left of him was short and the woman to the right was tall. Both of them wore hoodies with the hoods pulled up. They wore ski visors over their eyes and scarves over their noses and mouths. Both wore long sweatpants and had those fuzzy lined boots he’d never thought were fashionable. He couldn’t see an inch of skin from either. Each of them had a small roller suitcase with them, the kind of travel bag someone takes for a holiday no longer than a week. They also each had a large bag under their arm, an oversized purse maybe, or a laptop bag. The whole appearance was almost like Berkas by Gucci.

“You Eric or Andy?” the man in the gear asked him.

“Andy.”

“Copy,” the man said, tapping at his little pad with a stylus that dangled from it. He let the stylus drop and then opened a pouch on the outside of his suit, unholstering a bottle of Lysol. He sprayed the surface of the tablet for a few seconds then held it out to Andy. “Just use your finger to sign on the line. Any day now. I’ve got another seven deliveries to make today, and people are on the bus waiting so let’s go.”

Andy lifted a finger up and signed an approximation of his name on the tablet’s surface. “So how long is this for? That these people are staying with us?”

“Which room is Eric’s and which room is Andy’s?” the shorter of the two women asked.

“Upstairs and turn right for Eric’s room and left for my, uh, Andy’s room,” he said, as the two women immediately brushed past him and ran upstairs. “How long?”

“The fuck should I know, pal? I just deliver them.” He took the tablet back from Andy and glanced down at it. “Anyway, that’s it for this batch. I’ll see you again in a few days, maybe a week or so, with the next one.”

“The next one?” Andy asked, but the man had already turned and started walking back to a school bus that was idling in the street. “What do you mean the next one?” But the man had already moved on, and either didn’t hear Andy or didn’t care. Andy suspected it was the latter. Behind him, up the stairs, he heard both his and Eric’s bedroom doors shut.

He closed the door and locked it, then turned the padlock and put the chain back on. Andy looked over his shoulder, then glanced and Eric, who shrugged. He moved upstairs and knocked on his own bedroom door. “Uh, hello?”

“Five minutes please!” a voice on the other side of the door said to him.

Andy sighed, turned around and walked downstairs. His roommate looked over at him, having just wrapped up his conference call. “She wants five minutes.”

Eric laughed. “We’ve been kicked out of our own rooms. Great.”

Andy moved back over to the couch and picked up his laptop, sitting back down and starting to write again. He was curious, though. Insanely curious about what was happening in his own room. Neither of the cats were complaining so he imagined it couldn’t be too bad. His roommate had wrapped up his conference call, but had clearly turned on his music, because Andy could hear the tiny noise flareups, even through Eric was just wearing earbuds. He did love his death metal loud.

He spent a while trying to work but trying to focus felt damn near impossible. He popped into his company’s Slack channel, to let them know what was going on.

—your partner showed up?— his boss typed. -take the rest of the week off. you’re going to be busy—

—They said they’re going to be back later with another delivery. What the hell does that mean?— Andy typed into the channel.

—oshit- his boss typed back. -how big is your bed? queen sized?—

—King sized.— Andy replied. -California king, actually. Don’t know what difference that makes though. The news said one partner per person.—

—u have a king bed tho- his boss replied. -did the site ask u the polyamory question?—

—Yeah- Andy typed. -I put no preference—

—shiiiiiiit- came the reply. -okay take off the rest of the week and let me know when you get another partner and we can do the same again as many times as you get partners—

—Wait. What? How many partners can they give me?—

—depends on what level the tester gave you—

—He said level 5. He was a fan of my novels so I gave him a signed copy of the new one—

—oshit- his boss answered. -then u can be assigned up to 4 partners w/cali king bed—

—Now you’re just fucking with me- Andy sent back with a laugh.

—noshit my dude- his boss answered. -ok we play it by ear then but dont check out any new tasks until monday, k?—

—Am I still getting paid for the time?—

—new partner adaptation time dude its all covered—

—Okay then, I guess.—

—lvl 5 LOL u fucking suck- his boss typed. -u dont deserve that lvl of woman—

—Wait. What do you mean?—

—LOL u didnt read how the lvls system work fuck u go enjoy winning the lottery—

And with that, his boss set Andy’s status to Out Of Office.

From upstairs he heard both pairs of doors open, although he didn’t think either of them opened fully. “I’m going to take a shower if that’s okay with Eric,” a voice called down.

“He’s in the zone working, so that should be fine,” Andy called up.

“Thank you!” And then Eric’s bedroom door closed again.

“Okay Andy, come on up,” a different voice said. “But close the bedroom door behind you, okay?” And then his own bedroom door shut.

His work day was done. He found himself a little nervous at the idea of going into his own room, but he realized waiting wasn’t going to make it any easier. Time to face the music. He pushed his laptop back into his laptop bag, zipped it up and set it on the coffee table.

Andy walked up the stairs and came to his bedroom door. It was odd, staring at this side of his bedroom door. He knocked on the door, and a soft giggle came from the other side. “You don’t need to knock, silly. It’s your room. Come on in.”

He wasn’t entirely sure what he expected to find behind the door. But he did as he was told to do, opening the door, stepping in and closing the door behind him.

Sitting on his bed was a lovely redheaded woman in her mid to late twenties. He suspected the coppery color of her hair was natural as he could see a generous dusting of freckles on her cheeks and arms. She had it done up in a sporty ponytail that hung down to the small of her back. Instead of all the layers he’d seen her in just a few minutes ago, she was dressed now in simply a sports bra, a pair of booty shorts and a pair of thigh high leather boots. She had her hands behind her on the bed to thrust her perky tits up in his direction. She was fit, pale, strikingly beautiful, and had a playful smile on her face.

“Hallo Andy,” she said, an Irish tinge to her voice. “My name’s Aisling. It’s pronounced Ashling, but spelled A-i-s-l-i-n-g. I’m from Dublin, but after I finished uni, I got a job out here working as a graphic designer. I’m your new partner. I hope I’m to your liking.”

“Oh!” Andy said, as if the whole situation was just dawning on him. “Oh, I’m—”

Aisling couldn’t contain herself any longer and sat up and rushed him, throwing her arms around, clinging to him firmly. “We can touch,” she moaned into his ear. “Touch! It’s been so fucking long since I touched anybody. And I’m going to touch the fuck out of you nonstop, you beautiful bastard.”

He was slightly taken aback at how tightly she was holding him. “I mean, you don’t have to—”

“I don’t have to do any fucking thing I don’t want to,” she whispered into his ear. “But it is taking every bit of willpower I have not to drop to my fucking knees and rip those pants right off you. Because that’s what I desperately want to do right now.”

Andy could feel her nipples pressed firmly against his chest through the sports bra, and her breath was hot against his skin. “W-why?”

“We’ve been in isolation for months,” Aisling said as her hand grabbed onto his ass through his jeans. “They gave us injections to help us build our immune system against the virus, but they said it was going to stoke our libidos a bit. God, wasn’t that a fucking understatement.” She nibbled on his earlobe for a moment. “They showed me twenty pictures of men with a bit of description beneath each of them on what they wanted and didn’t want, and I picked you.”

His hand moved along the small of her back, trying to keep it from going anywhere inappropriate, but she reached behind herself to grab his arm by the wrist and push his hand down onto her ass, which invoked another moan from her. “Why did you pick me?”

“You like gingers, which I am obviously. I’ll be sure to show you it’s natural in just a smidge,” she said with a smile. “But you like both submissive and aggressive women, and I can be both. You’re open to polyamory. I like both men and women, and I know that polyamorous men with large beds get multiple partners, so that’s something to look forward to. I consider myself a switch, so I’m looking forward to having another girl to play with, one I can order around a bit.”Andy started to try and pull his hand upward a bit, and she rubbed her hips forward a bit more insistently. “If you’re lifting that hand up, it’d better be to slip it under my shorts onto my bare ass.”

“Is... is that what you want?”

“For an appetizer,” she purred. “But you know what made me want you most of all?”

Andy lifted his hand just to the top of her booty shorts, hesitating for just a second before he slid his fingertips beneath the hem of them. He realized he must’ve been hesitating a bit too long, because she reached back and pushed his hand down firmly until he had a full handful of toned butt in his grasp. “What’s that?”

“Out of that long, long list of sexual turn ons and offs, the thing you put that turned you on the most... was dirty talk,” she practically moaned at him. “I fucking love dirty talk. I am an absolutely filthy little slut. No,” she giggled, licking her tongue along the shell of his ear, “I’m your filthy little slut now. I am going to beg you to fuck me stupid over and over again. I can’t wait to suck on that cock of yours, to make you fuck my face until there are tears rolling down my eyes and I can’t breathe. God, that makes my little pussy clench. It’s tight, too. I’ve only fucked two guys before, and each of them only a couple of times. But you are going to fucking plow that gash of mine so much I may have to etch your name into it. You are going to fuck your little whore so much that you fall asleep inside of my cunt more often than not, and wake up to me sucking your dick clean to get you ready for another round.” She turned around in his arms, which made his hand slide up to her stomach, her head leaning against his shoulder. “Here,” she said, taking his hand on her belly, pushing it down the front of her shorts. “Feel just how sopping wet a bitch you own now, sir. Should be it sir? Master?” She giggled a little, wiggling her eyebrows. “Daddy?”

Andy stuttered for a second, as his fingertips pushed through a small strip of hair before reaching the most drenched snatch he’d ever felt. “Fuck, you are soaked...”

“Mmmm,” she said with a nod. “So I’ll just use all three then.”

“Not...” Andy sputtered, “not in front of my roommate.”

“The other guy? Oh, he’s going to be more than a little distracted. I talked with Lily a little bit on the way over here—Lily’s the girl waiting for him in his room—and she’s more worked up than I am. And your roommate likes them to be a little dominant with him, so I don’t think he’ll have time to say anything, but if it makes you feel better, sir, I’ll just call you Andy when we’re out in the common areas. Or honey or baby. Something innocuous. As long as you’re going to hold up your end of our deal.”

“My end?” Andy said, as he pushed a fingertip inside of Aisling’s drenched pussy, feeling her clench down on it as she shivered slightly.

“You owe me one load of spunk every fucking day,” she said, grabbing his other hand to push it up and under her sports bra to cup her tit, feeling how hard her nipple was against his palm. “I don’t give a shite where you put it—on my face, down my throat, across my tits, up my cunt... you can even stuff it up my virgin asshole, something I can’t wait to feel the first time—but you don’t fall asleep at night without making sure I got my daily dose of your jizz. Think you can live up to that?”

“God, I hope so,” he said, lifting her bra up to her collarbone, as her hands moved to pull it up and over her head, tossing it aside. “You really want that?”

Aisling giggled again, a sound that sent shivers up Andy’s spine every time. “I honestly can’t wait to get started, Master. I want you to fuck me so bad, I can feel it trickling down my thighs. You’ve got yourself a needy little slut on your hands. How do you want our first time to be?”

Andy’s hand slid up from her shorts and brought his fingertips to his lips, licking them clean, seeing her nuzzling her face against his neck, so he offered his pointer finger to her, which she wrapped her lips around and suckled hard on before letting it pop from her mouth. “You were going to prove to me you were ginger, weren’t you?”

“Mmmm... I’m sure you can see the freckles all over my tits,” she said, crossing her arms at the wrists in front of her to push them together and up towards his eyes. “But you want to be sure you’ve got an honest slut on your hands, hm? Boots off or on, you think?”

“The boots are dead sexy, but let’s have them off.”

“You like them though, yeah?” she asked as she put one foot up on his bed, and started unzipping one of the boots.

“Oh yes, they’re fantastic. A lot of forethought in thinking to bring them.”

“We were allowed to made a list of things to get packed up for us, so I’ve got all sorts of little surprises in my wheelie bag, but I’ll tell you one... I’ve got a plaid skirt in there, back from my days at Mercy College. Every man around the world loves a schoolgirl.” She pulled her other boot off and set it on the floor next to its companion. Then she unbuttoned the front button of her jean shorts, unzipping them before bending forward over the corner of Andy’s bed. She pushed the shorts slowly over the curve of her ass and down her thighs before stepping out of them, leaving her in a tiny silky red thong. “Like the view?”

“God you’re fit. I feel like a bit of fat man in your presence, I’m afraid.”

“Don’t you worry, lad,” she purred. “You and I are going to be doing a lot of exercise.” She slid on her belly further onto the bed and then rolled onto her back. “I’ll fuck you back thin, daddy.” Aisling pulled her thighs back to her chest, reached down and drew her thong up along her legs. As soon as she lifted the fabric upward, Andy got his first view of her pussy, and she was glistening. With her ankles to the side of her head, she drew the thong off and tossed it to the side before spreading her legs wide. True to her word, there was a neat shaved triangle of copper curls just above her snatch. “See? Ginge minge. Now what’re you gonna do about it?”

“Aren’t you sweet as candy?” Andy slowly crawled onto the bed next to her. He didn’t have shoes to kick off—he’d barely put them on since the lockdown began. “You’re down for anything?”

Aisling rolled onto her side. “You want the first time to be something particular? How sweet. What did you have in mind?”

“Something simple. So you can show me what you like. You on top. That okay?” Andy said as he pulled his shirt up and over his head.

She giggled a little bit, reaching a fingertip over to brush it along his chest. “Tattoos? You’re full of surprises. I wouldn’t have pegged you as a man with ink.” Andy had a tattoo of a griffon starting on his right pectoral going down to his stomach, done in an elaborate and detailed style. It had been the better part of two days worth of work ten years ago. “I like the look of it, though. And if you want our first time to be me riding you, I say giddyup partner. Any other surprises down here I should be looking forward to?” Her fingertip moved to smooth down over the swell of his cock through his jeans.

“You can have a looksee for yourself after you do one more thing,” Andy said, with a little laugh.

“Tell me what it is, so I can see the thing that’s going to change my life.” She was rubbing the palm of her hand firmly against that buldge now, her eyes looking down at her hand before bringing those green eyes up to meet his gaze, a girlish smile on her lips. “Stop teasing and tell me.”

“I’ve never shown my cock to girl I haven’t kissed before,” he said with a wry smile. “I don’t intend to st—”

Andy didn’t even finish getting the sentence before Aisling had crawled all over him, pressing her lips to his. The kiss was intense, more intense than he’d ever remembered before. It came on strong and kept getting stronger, her lips parting after several seconds to let her tongue slip into his mouth and spiral around in a hungry dance. After a few minutes of making out like a couple of teenagers, she pulled back just an inch or so. “God, I hadn’t realized how much I missed kissing someone. You’re a great kisser.” She pressed her lips against his once more and this time didn’t wait to push her tongue in. After a few more minutes, she pulled back again. “That what you wanted?”

He laughed softly. “You really want to see it, don’t you?”

“See it, touch it, taste it, fuck it. I want to do everything you can think of with that cock, and once we’re done with all of that, we can do it all over again.” Her fingertips plucked at the button of his jeans, popping them undone. “Can I see it now, daddy?”

“I’m no porn star, Aisling, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up,” he said. “But yes, you can see it.” He felt her drawing down his zipper and lifted his hips up so she could tug his jeans down and off, but she made a point of grabbing his boxers with them. “See? Not any longer than the average man.”

“Jaysus,” she said quietly, “maybe not any longer, but certainly thicker. A lot thicker. That is a great big fat ol’ cock you got there, Master.” Her voice was one continuous purr as her slender fingers wrapped around the base of his dick and started to slowly stroke it. “Thicker than any cock I’ve ever had inside of me. Can I?”

“Hop aboard.” The whole thing felt vaguely dreamlike. He wasn’t sure she was real, wasn’t sure any of this was real. He half expected to wake up and for everything to disappear at any moment. But that didn’t happen.

“Gladly,” she said, as she straddled one leg over his hips. She snaked a hand between them to grab the base of his cock, angling it properly, setting the tip against wet snatch before sinking down onto it with one continuous motion. As soon as her hips touched down against his, his cock bottoming out inside of her pussy, he felt her entire body slump forward atop him in a colossal shiver, her cunt spasming and clenching on his shaft. A tiny moan burbled from her lips, one that bubbled over into a breathy laugh against his neck, desperate and delirious. “Fer fuck sake. I’ve never cum that hard in my entire fucking life, and you just put the fucking thing inside of me. Nothing more. Just from putting him in.”

“Do you want to stop?”

“Are you out of your fucking mind?” she giggled, placing both of her hands on Andy’s chest. “I haven’t gotten my daily nut yet, daddy. And your girl wants what’s coming to her. And by hook or by crook, she will fucking having it.” Her arms pressed together to push her tits out even more, as she started to snake her hips backwards only to thrust them forward again. “It’s been two years since I got properly fucked last. How long’s it been for you?”

“You’ll only laugh at me,” Andy said with a slight frown.

“I promise I won’t,” she purred. “Has it been longer?”

“A lot longer.”

“How long?”

“Over a decade.”

She leaned down and kissed him again, this time a bit more softly and tenderly. “Well, you’re never going to go a day in your life without fucking ever again, so it’ll be alright.” She had a magical way of swaying atop of him, shimmying back and forth on his cock. Her body ground down onto him over and over, sweat glistening off her freckled pale skin.

His hands latched onto her hips, trying mostly to hold on. His fingertips clenched onto her smooth skin, pressing her down a little more than she’d been trying to push onto his cock, as if he felt like he wanted to contribute something to her effort.

“C’mon. Make me your girl, claim your whore, daddy,” she whimpered, her face looming over his. “I wanna feel it. Gimme that cum. Own me. Own me. Cum in her tight little cunt. Paint it. Take it. Fucking own me, Master. Own. Me.”

Just outside of his room, he heard Eric’s door open and then slam shut again, but it was only a momentary distraction, as Aisling continued to bear down on him, her ass slamming against the top of his thighs.

It wasn’t long before he could feel that release building up on him, and much sooner than he’d have liked, his body was shuddering in the throes of an orgasm as he started to spew hot cum inside of her tight young twat. As soon as he started to orgasm, however, it was almost like Aisling had been struck by lightning, her whole body violently shaking as a guttural sound was wrenched from her throat, primal and whorish, before her body collapsed on top of him, her body trembling for a long moment before she lay still atop of him.

After a few minutes, he slowly moved her to one side of him so he could slip out from under her. She was completely unconscious, and he was almost certain he could her hear whispering nigh imperceptibly the word ‘imprinting’ over and over again.

He didn’t want to wake her, so he went and showered, then headed downstairs to grab himself a bit of dinner. The two cats sat at the foot of his bed, peering at the unconscious redhead in his bed, wondering what the hell was going on.

The madness had barely even gotten started.