The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapters 3 & 4

by Corrupting Power

Chapter 3

When Andy woke up the next morning, he was almost certain he’d been dreaming yesterday. But he felt an odd sensation and lifted his head to look down. There he saw Aisling’s coppery ponytail bouncing over his crotch. And he could feel her lips sealed around his cock, as she continued to face fuck herself on his shaft.

Andy had never woken up to being blown before, and it certainly was a delightful experience. He tried to pull her head up, to give her a break, but she reached up and pressed his hand away with her own, a delightful little giggle rolling from her lips onto his dick.

He thrust his hips towards her face because it seemed like the thing she wanted him to do, and sure enough, she kept pushing her head down again and again. She wasn’t letting up until she got what she needed.

In the end, resistance was futile.

His body tensed up and his back arched as he felt her lips around the base of his cock, the head lodged in her throat as he started to spew cum. When he did, he could feel her body shake and quiver against his thigh.

A few minutes later, both of them had regained their composure, and she’d snuggled up alongside him, her face nestled in the crook of his neck as she laughed almost deliriously. “It’s actually true. The taste of your cum gives me an orgasm. Each and every time, harder than I’d ever known before I met you,” she purred. “You really do fuckin’ own me, daddy.”

“You say that,” Andy said, “but eventually you’ll get bored of me, and you’ll come to resent me, resent being attached to me like this.”

She rolled over a little bit, pressing one of her arms against his chest as she shook her head, a crooked smile on her lips. “I woke up in the middle of the night and looked around the room while you were asleep. There are bookcases everywhere. My first boyfriend was a footie player who dreamed of going pro when he could barely get up in the morning. My second boyfriend? He was a shitty musician who claimed he was being artful when he couldn’t carry a tune. You’re surrounded by books. Have you read all of them?”

Andy shrugged a little. “Maybe half of them. But I like having books around, knowing that when I’m ready for another, it’s right there.”

“See?” she giggled. “I’ve never been with anyone so smart before. And I’ve never been with someone who’ll let me be myself and not force me to hide it.”

“Hide what?”

“What an absolute slut I am,” she said, kissing his neck. “Your absolute slut, if I’m honest.” She wasn’t trying to wind him up, just more of delighting in learning all the nooks and crannies of his body. “And I don’t have to pretend I’m a good Catholic girl who’d never let a boy put his hand up her skirt when I’d rather be bent over getting my tight young gash plowed. You’ll have to do that next, have me on my hands and knees, your good little proper bitch.”

Andy laughed. “You sound rather eager for that.”

“Mmmmm,” she mumbled, nibbling on his ear, “you want me to beg again?”

“Let me do it later,” he said. “We should get up, shower, and we should meet our new roommates.”

“I talked to Lily a bit on the ride over. I’ll tell you about it in the shower.”

Each of the bedrooms in the condo had an attached bathroom so they didn’t even have to get dressed to get up and move to the bathroom. She scooted ahead of him quickly, and he could see the inside of her thighs were damp as she climbed out of the bed and moved into the bathroom.

It was the first time he’d had a woman in his bathroom in a decade, and so he was a little embarrassed about the state of it. “Of course you don’t have a hair dryer,” Aisling giggled, as she ran her fingertips over Andy’s shaved head. He’d started developing a bald spot in his mid twenties, so he’d been shaving his head every since then. “Don’t worry, I’ve got one in my suitcase. Speaking of which, you’re going to need to give me one drawer in that dresser to myself. That okay?”

“You’re really in this for the long haul, aren’t you?” He turned on the water in the shower as he closed the top of the toilet.

She leaned in and folded her hands behind his neck, pressing her body up against his. “What did I tell you? You. Own. Me.” She kissed him briefly in between each of the last three words. “But that means you belong to me as well. Whenever you go, I go. And I need to take care of you. And you need to take care of me.”

“I can clear out a drawer for you, no problem, Aisling.”

“See? It’s not that hard to pronounce, is it?”

“But hey, this is your bathroom now too, so feel free to make it home.”

“Oo!” she said suddenly and darted back out into the bedroom. Andy could hear her unzipping her little suitcase before she sprinted back in, a giant tricolor beach towel which she set on top of the toilet. It didn’t even take him half a second to recognize it was the colors of Ireland’s flag. “Little bit of the home country. Now let’s get wet. I’ve never taken a shower with another person before.” She lifted her fingers and pressed them against his hair chest, almost shoving him back into the shower.

It was rather a long shower, where they got dirty before they got clean again.

About forty minutes later, they’d both gotten dried off and dressed and headed downstairs, Aisling bringing her laptop bag with her. Sitting on the couch was a Japanese woman dressed in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt typing away on her laptop while Eric was sitting at his desk on the other side of the room.

“Andy, meet Lily,” Eric said to Andy as he walked down the stairs. “She’s my new partner.”

“S’up,” Lily said, not even looking up from her typing.

“She’s kinda in the zone right now. She’s a coder with DoorDash.”

“We talked a bit on the ride over here,” Aisling said. “Hi, I’m Aisling. I’m Andy’s first partner.”

“First?” Lily said, stopping typing and looking up and over her shoulder at them as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

Andy scowled. “She didn’t mean it like that. I wasn’t a virgin.”

Lily snickered a bit. “I know. I’m fucking with you,” she said, looking back down to her laptop. “So how was he Ash?”

“Fucking amazing,” Aisling said. “How about yours?”

“I have a name you know,” Eric said.

“Good but not great,” Lily said. “But I’ll train him to be the best ever. Best for me, anyway.”

“Hi Eric,” Aisling said, shaking Eric’s hand. “Nice to meet you.”

“I cleared off the dining room table behind Andy’s desk to give you a bit of work space, Ash,” Eric said. “Lily said you’re an artist?”

“Graphic designer for Alphabet.”

Andy cocked his head as he and Aisling started to cross the living room, heading towards the dining room. “I didn’t know you were a Googler.”

“I’m a contractor for them, so they don’t really consider me a Googler,” she sighed. “They might move me from contract to full time at some point, but it’s just as likely they’re going to just keep giving me new contracts over and over again.”

“Welcome to life in Silicon Valley,” Andy laughed. “Everything’s forever, for exactly five minutes.”

Aisling pulled her laptop out of her bag and set it on the table, noticing the box pushed off to one side. “Blake Conrad, huh?” she said, taking a book out from the box. “My older brother loves these books, but I’ve never read any of them. Are you a big fan?”

From the other room, Eric couldn’t help but laugh. “Go on!” he yelled at Andy. “Tell her.”

Andy rolled his eyes. “Look inside the back flap.”

Aisling took the hardcover and opened to the back of it, looking at the inside flap where Andy’s picture peered back at her. “Wait, are you Blake Conrad?”

“It’s a pen name.”

“Oh my god! I’m shagging Dermot’s favorite pen!” she giggled. “I can’t wait to phone him and tell him.”

“Mmm. I can even autograph a copy of the new one for him and you can mail it out to him, as long as he’s not going to be mad that I’m sleeping with his sister.”

Aisling pulled out a Wacom tablet from her laptop as well as a power cord, plugging it into the wall. “Andy. You’re a bloody hero to him. He’ll be over the moon.”

“He’s not going to be upset that you’re shacking up with a guy you just met? Or that he’s going to have... other women?”

Aisling kissed him for a long moment, soft and tender. “You’re sweet, Andy. But this is the way the world works now. And you’re a good man, so Dermot’ll be happy that I didn’t end up with someone crazy or ugly.”

“Oh, you don’t think I’m ugly?” Andy grinned impishly, as Aisling pushed him back down into his desk chair.

“Look fella,” she teased. “If I thought you were ugly, I’d have said so. Now don’t you have work to get to or something?”

Andy turned on his computer and the two monitors on his desk sprung to life. “Well, yeah, but theoretically I’m on new partner leave, so I don’t really have to be working.”

She stuck her tongue out at him. “Well, I don’t get any such luxury as a contractor, so I need to get some work done today. How does a novelist get partner leave anyway?”

He sighed a little. “That’s just my side hustle. My day job is as a marketing writer for Netflix.”

Aisling’s face scrunched up in cute confusion. “The books don’t pay enough?”

“Not until they get optioned, which my agent seems to think will happen eventually, but hasn’t yet.”

“I’ll have to read them then.” Andy tried to mask the look of surprise on his face, but apparently wasn’t great at concealing it. “What? I said I hadn’t read them, not that I didn’t want to read them.”

“Fair enough!” Andy grabbed his headphones and pulled them onto his head, clicking on iTunes to bring up his music. He wasn’t allowed to check out new tasks for his day job, so he figured he might as well get a bit of writing in on his next novel.

After a few minutes, Aisling tapped him on the shoulder, so he pulled the headphones off. “What’s up?”

“What’re you listening to?”

“Right now? Post rock band called God Is An Astronaut, but I usually just put my music on shuffle and let it ride.”

“Can I listen too?”

Andy nodded. “Sure, as long as you’ve got headphones with a long cable and a USB plug.”

“Certainly do!” she said, holding out the cable.

He plugged her in, did a few clicks on his computer, and then they were both listening to his music, just a few feet apart.

Andy found it a little hard to focus on his writing, so he decided to take a bit of time to read up on the level system. His boss seemed to know a lot more about it, so he figured it didn’t hurt to see what was coming down the pipeline.

The virus, it seemed, was hitting the coasts hardest, with NYC being the biggest disaster area, but the Silicon Valley wasn’t far behind. Isolation was the best path, but the bodies were still piling up, so the country was looking to build some stability into people’s lives. That meant pairing the single people up. Men were dying at a significantly higher rate than women to the virus, so protecting them had become extremely important. The virus had a mortality rate that was fifty times higher in men than it was in women.

Because of that fact alone, it had been determined that virus free men would be ranked on a scale of one to five in terms of their importance to society, and that the higher a man was ranked, the more that person’s personal needs would be tended to. So level 1s, which it seemed like was most people, would simply be given the barest amount of effort to find someone to pair with their basic desires. 80% of the men were classified as level ones. Level twos were essential, low risk workers such as construction engineers, clerks, judges and the like. Level three was law enforcement. Level four was figures of high impact. Mark Zuckerberg would’ve supposedly been a level four if he wasn’t already married, one article said. Level five was the front liners in the fight in the virus and those who had made extraordinary contributions to society. They made up a fractional amount of people in the pool, less than half of one percent.

A kind of hushed up mythology had been built up around level fives from what Andy could find on the internet. There were stories of emergency doctors who were on the best of days a six in any woman’s estimate getting partnered up with women who would never be any less than a ten.

Andy scoffed a little bit until he started looking at some of the pictures, and noticed that there were endless pictures of ER doctors and genetics researchers with women way, way, way, way out of their leagues.

It was on the fifth collection of photos he spotted a familiar face. There was Dave, the man who’d tested them just a few short days ago, with his arm around a Hispanic knockout who couldn’t have been pressed closer to him. And in the group shot with Dave, there were nearly a dozen other similar pairings of schlep and stunner.

Once paired, men were being kept in isolation for an indeterminate amount of time. They were allowed to go out for walks, but had to keep fifteen feet away from anyone else. They weren’t even permitted to go into stores to go shopping. Andy and Eric had been living on food delivery for weeks now. They’d even had groceries delivered and left on their doorstep. The receipt said the person who delivered them was named Silva, but neither Andy nor Eric had seen them. Andy wondered which of the two women would volunteer to go and get groceries first.

During the middle of the day, Eric wanders over to take their orders as he placed a food delivery, but none of them had any chance to talk until dinner, which they also had delivered. Lily got free deliveries working for DoorDash, apparently, so both lunch and dinner had been brought that way.

“So how did you guys meet?” Lily asked as she was bringing in the bag of food that had been left on their doorstep.

Eric laughed. “You want to tell them or should I?”

Andy waved his hand, turning his desk chair around so it was up against the dining room table. “You’re looking forward to it, so you tell them.”

Eric grinned as Lily started to take the food—cheesesteaks it seemed—and put it out on the table. “He was trying to bang my sister.”

“I was trying to date your sister,” Andy said as Aisling giggled. “There’s a difference.”

“Date her so you could fuck her, let’s be clear.”

Andy rolled his eyes. “That was over a decade ago, so it’s probably time to let it go.”

“She’s married and lives in Florida down with her husband and their four kids, so we never really see her much anymore,” Eric said.

“But Eric needed a roommate and I needed a place to live, so I moved into his spare room, and we’ve been flatmates since then,” Andy said. “Aisling’s from Dublin, but are you local Lily?”

“Second generation Bay Area native,” Lily said as Eric set a beer in front of her. “My parents live up in Petaluma these days. Are your parents still around here, Eric?”

“They retired and moved down to Santa Cruz, although they spend half their time out in Florida with their grandkids. I’ll introduce you to them over Facetime when they call next.”

“They going to be happy you hooked up with a Japanese woman?”

“They’ll be happy I’m happy,” Eric said. “Beyond that, I don’t think they care.”

“What about you, Andy? You got local family?”

Andy shook his head. “I’m from Ohio originally, but I’ve been out here for longer than I was there. My dad died a few years back, but my mom’s still out there, as is my older brother with his wife and their son.”

“How old’s your nephew?” Aisling asked.

“Conner will be 11 in July. I generally go back every year for Christmas, but this year seems like that’s probably out.”

The Irish girl cocked her head slightly. “How much older is your brother?”

“Nine years older than me.”

“No siblings in between?”

“Nope,” Andy said. “You said you have an older brother named Dermot. That your only sibling?”

Aisling almost snorted she laughed so suddenly. “Jaysis no. Dermot’s the eldest, then me, then my sisters Aoife and Niamh, and the last one is my baby brother Colin, who’s about as old as your nephew. What about you, Lily?”

“Only child, thank fuck,” she grumbled. “So, Andy, I understand Aisling’s not going to be your only partner. What makes you think you deserve more than one partner, hm?”

Andy raised a hand defensively. “Hey now, I never said I deserve anything.”

“She’s fucking with you, love,” Aisling said, poking him with a grin.

“Spoil sport,” Lily said, sticking her tongue out. “I don’t really care as long as you’re not going to take a pass at me.”

“You’re Eric’s partner, Lily. I’m going to respect that.”

“Good, and I’ll make sure he keeps his hands off your girls.”

“I would never—” Eric started to say before Lily raised a finger in his direction and he felt silent.

“Good boy,” Lily said with a smirk. “I’ll get him trained yet.”

Andy had never seen Eric get cowed quite so severely before, but he could swear his flatmate was blushing a little.

“I’m actually looking forward to seeing who else we get to play with,” Aisling said.

“How many names should I expect to have to learn?” Lily asked.

“It’s a fookin’ huge bed, Lil,” Aisling giggled. “So I expect a few more.”

“What I was reading about on the internet says I’m supposed to share my bed with four partners,” Andy said, “but that can’t possibly be right can it?”

“Mmmm. I can’t wait,” Aisling purred.

She didn’t have long to wait.

Chapter 4

Three days later, the calendar claimed it was a Saturday, but at that point, Andy wasn’t sure any of them really knew. During the evening after dinner every day for the past three days, Lily and Eric had retreated to Eric’s room immediately as soon as dishes were in the dishwasher, and Andy and Aisling were in Andy’s room not long after.

The walls between the two bedrooms were thankfully fairly thick, and each room was generating enough noise to drown the other out if there had been any spillover.

If anything, Andy actually felt a little sore. Aisling hadn’t been lying about fucking him thin. Each day had been a new and interesting work out, and she’d been true to her word—he hadn’t gone to sleep without giving her at least one load for the day.

They’d also spent a bunch of time all getting to know one another. Andy knew within just a few minutes that Lily was a good match for Eric—she knew exactly how much to push him around and how much to let him get his way. Aisling also seemed an ideal match for Andy, and they’d spent much of the Saturday upstairs just in bed, cuddled up watching movies on the television in his room.

Late in the afternoon, Andy had starting making dinner for the four of them when a knock came at the door. Aisling was in the living room talking with Lily while Eric has helping him by chopping vegetables. “Who is it, Ash?”

Aisling picked through the peephole then opened the door. “Looks like you should make that for five,” she called back.

“Delivery for Andrew Rook?” a man inside a bio-hazard suit said, holding out a tablet. A woman stood next to him, dressed much as Aisling and Lily had been when they’d showed up.

“I’m Aisling Blake, his partner,” she said. “It okay if I sign?”

The man glanced down at his tablet, frowned at it, clicked a few things, then nodded. “Sure, looks like that’s okay. Sign here.”

Aisling took her fingertip and scrawled her name on it, as the woman moved into the room and started heading up the stairs, carrying her little roller suitcase with her. “The door on the left!” Aisling called up. “I’ll be up in just a second!” She turned back to the man with a broad smile. “Anything else?”

“Nah, I’ll be back again soon enough,” he said, and Aisling closed the door behind him, turning the deadbolt to lock it.

“I’m going to go up and talk to her, Andy, so just hang out for a bit down here, okay?”

“I’m cooking anyway, Ash, it’s fine.” Andy hadn’t even gotten a glance at the new woman, but his curiosity was certainly getting the better of him. Still, he also found himself more than a little nervous.

Aisling darted upstairs and then a few seconds later, he heard his bedroom door close again.

“You’ve been kicked out of your own room again,” Eric teased.

“Meh, it’s not even my room anymore.”

“Oh get over yourself,” Lily said. They all knew she was joking, even as dry as her humor was.

Ten minutes later, dinner was close to done, and Andy was tempted to call upstairs to her when Aisling came down the stairs alone. “Is she not joining us?” Andy asked.

Aisling shook her head, and Andy could hear the sound of the shower turning on in his bathroom. “She’s already eaten, so she’s going to take a shower. After dinner, I’ll bring you up to the room.”

“What’s her name?”

“Lauren,” Aisling said.

“You going to tell me anything else about her?”

“Nah,” Aisling grinned.

“So how’s the new girl?” Lily said as Aisling moved to sit at the table while Andy went to dish out his cooking—a spicy chili over rice—into four bowls before putting the fifth bowl back into the cupboard.

“New,” Aisling said.

“Oh come on, Ash,” Eric said. “Surely you can tell us more than that.”

“Of course I can, but I’m not going to, and don’t call me Shirley.” For the next few minutes, Lily and Eric peppered her with questions, but Aisling dodged them before she finally just rolled her eyes and stared at them. “You can make your own mind up about her tomorrow, alright? Let her tell you about her rather than me. Now can we talk about something else?”

After dinner, Lily and Eric had agreed to clear up the dishes and get them into the dishwasher, so Andy could go upstairs and meet his next partner. Andy was more than a little nervous as Aisling took him upstairs. His own bedroom door was closed and as they stood outside of it, Aisling moved to stand between him and it. “Look, Andy, do you trust me?”

He cocked his head to one side then nodded. “Of course, Ash. Why?”

“Then just go with me on this, okay?” She reached into her pocket and pulled out a blindfold. “Put this on.”

“Are you serious?” Andy looked down at the blindfold as she handed it to him. “Really?”

“Please trust me?”

Andy sighed, his shoulders slumped a little bit. “Alright. Alright.” He lifted the blindfold up and put it over his eyes. “I feel a bit silly.”

“It’ll all make sense tomorrow, I promise,” she said as she made sure the blindfold was covering his eyes properly so he couldn’t see at all.

“Wait, tomorrow?”

“Daddy,” she said again, this time a bit more comfortingly. “Trust me.”

“Ok, Ash. Don’t let me regret it.”

“You won’t,” she said, as Andy can hear her opening the door to his bedroom. She pushes him gently into the room, stepping with him, closing the door behind them. His room wasn’t very empty, so he knew he had to watch his step. Move too far forward and he’d his a bookcase, or his armchair over in the corner next to his electric guitar and his arm. “Okay, now step back and lean your back against the door.”

Andy took a few steps back and felt his back press into the door, as he felt a hand smoothing along his chest. He thought it was Aisling’s, but he couldn’t be sure. “Hello, I’m Andy,” he said, hoping there was someone else in the room besides him and Aisling.

“Shhhh... don’t say anything, Daddy,” Aisling whispered into his ear. “Just listen, and feel.” He could hear the sound of Aisling moving, and felt her hand on his waist, unbuttoning his jeans. “You’re going to learn to love this,” he heard her say, although he was fairly certain she wasn’t talking to him.

He could hear the sound of Aisling getting down onto her knees, but he thought he heard a second set of knees hitting the carpet, as he felt a hand tugging his zipper down then reaching beneath his boxers to fish out his cock. As soon as it sprung free, he heard a gasp and then Aisling giggling.

“Go on, taste it,” she said. “There’s a droplet there waiting just for you.”

Andy felt a tongue lash against the tip of his cock for a second before pulling back, an unfamiliar throaty moan erupting from somewhere beneath him.

Aisling giggled again. “Give her just a second, Andy.”

“Take all the time you need.”

After a minute or so, Aisling’s voice cut through the darkness again. “Well, if you’re not going to...” And he felt Aisling’s mouth, or at least he thought it was Aisling’s mouth, wrap around his cock once more and push down until her lips were wrapped around the base of it, holding there for a long moment before pulling back again. “At least one of us is gonna be an eager little slut, and if you’re not gonna—”

She was in the middle of the word when Andy felt another mouth pushing down hard onto his cock, lodging it right into the back of her throat before coughing a little, drawing back, gasping for air. He started to reach forward, but he felt a hand on his wrist. “No no, Daddy,” Aisling’s voice said. “Let your new slut work.”

Not being able to see was heightening his other senses, putting them into overdrive. And yet, even as he felt her mouth sliding up and down his dick, he couldn’t tell anything about this new girl who had entered his life. Anything other than the fact she loved his cock.

“She’s thirsty, daddy,” Aisling purred up at him. “You can’t see her, but I can, and she’s giving you such sloppy head, I think she’s desperately trying to get you to cum for her.”

“I’m not far off,” Andy admitted.

“One second then,” Aisling said as she pulled Lauren back for a moment. She whispered something to the other girl, and then they both moved for a second, and he could hear the sound of one of them getting onto the bed. Then he felt a pair of hands on his hips, pulling him forward. “C’mere, you’re going to fuck her face, daddy.”

“I’m going to what?” he said, as he slowly shimmied forward until he felt like he was near the edge of his bed. He felt a hand around the base of his cock, as Aisling stood behind him, and she moved him around a bit, then her hips pushed forward against his ass, forcing him to thrust into an open mouth that groaned eagerly around him.

He tried to pull back a bit, but Aisling pushed him forward until he felt his balls brushing against what he thought was Lauren’s nose. That meant, he assumed, he was on her back, maybe with her head hanging just off the edge of the bed. “That’s it, daddy, feed her. Feed your newest slut a hot load of your cum. Claim her. Let her taste you.” Aisling moaned into his ear. “This is so fucking hot, sir. But you gotta do it. She’s yearning for it,” she said as her hips moving with his pressed his cock in and out of the unseen girl’s throat. “Make her your slut, daddy. Cum in that fucking throat...”

Andy could feel Aisling’s fingers closing around his balls as they drew up, and before he knew it, he was spurting a hot load of jizz into the throat of a woman he’d never even seen before. While his orgasm was strong, he could feel Lauren trembling beneath him like they were in the middle of an earthquake. The bed was jittering and he tried not to push forward or back until he felt Aisling’s hands pulling him back a little bit.

“God, this is such a fucking sexy image,” Aisling said. “Now just wait here a moment, okay?”

Andy nodded, and felt Aisling move around him before sliding up onto the bed. He could hear the sound of Aisling moving Lauren around on the bed. He also thought he could hear someone whispering the word “imprinting” over and over again very quietly. He remembered Aisling doing the same thing the first time she’d gotten a load of his cum inside of her.

After a minute or two, Aisling slid off the bed again, and giggled, leaning up to kiss him for a moment. “I think you’ve earned a treat, Daddy, so give me just one minute more, okay?”

“You’re driving, Ash,” he laughed.

He could hear her opening the drawer she’d stored all her clothes in, even as she was stripping out of what she was currently wearing, tossing it into the clothes hamper. Then she pulled on whatever clothes she’d pulled out. Then he heard the sound of what sounded like a lotion bottle opening and then felt a cool liquid dripping onto his cock before the cap snapped back on. He felt her fingers sliding up and down his shaft, smearing the lotion onto his dick for a moment before her hands pulled away as she moved up onto the bed once more.

“Okay, daddy, you can take off the blindfold now.”

Andy reached up and pulled off the blindfold and let his eyes adapt to his room, the lights set to low. On the far side of the bed, there was a body entirely covered by a sheet, which he assumed had to be Lauren. But his eyes only looked over there for a moment before turning to see Aisling in a Hogwarts outfit, on her hands and knees on the corner of the bed. “Let her rest, Andy. You’ve got to enjoy your treat now.”

Andy licked his lips as he reached down and pushed his jeans to his ankles before stepping out of them. “It’s a hell of an outfit you’re rocking there, Ash.”

She giggled again, looking back at him over her shoulder. “Oh, this is just for a laugh,” she said. “No, your treat’s something else entirely.”

“Oh is it?” he said pulling off his socks and his shirt before pushing his boxers down to the floor, then scooping all his clothes up to toss them into the hamper. “Then what is it?”

“I’ve had your cum down my throat and up my cunt, but there’s one hole that you haven’t had a go at,” she whispered. “That nobody’s had a go at, other than me, of course. I’ve had fingers and toys up there, but I’m ready for the real thing.” Her fingertips pulled on the skirt, tugging it up higher and higher until it exposed her ass. “Claim all of me, daddy.”

“Are you sure, Ash?”

“Mmmm... am I not being explicit enough for you?” She brought her shoulders down to the bed as both hands reached behind her and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart. “I want you to take that thick dick of yours and shove it right up my virgin asshole, daddy. I wanna feel you buttfucking my untouched hole until you toss a load up it and claim that last bit of me that no man’s ever had a go at. So you truly fucking own every millimeter of me. I got it, and you, nice and slick. Just... just don’t go too fast to start, okay?”

“I’ll stop the minute you tell me to.”

“Oh, I won’t tell you to stop,” she moaned. “Just pause for a second. Now let me fucking feel it already. Take my freckled ass for a fucking hard ride.”

Andy stepped up to the corner of the bed and rubbed the mushroom head of his dick along that crack, pressing it against that rosebud that she had indeed greased up well. “Don’t hold your breath,” Andy said, and pushed the tip of his cock through that ring.

The moan that Aisling surged into the mattress was carnal, intense and almost overwhelming. Andy kept his hips steady, not giving her any more than that tip, even as he felt her asshole clenching a bit on his shaft, butterfly spasms. “Ffffffffuck that’s so fucking big, it feels like you’ve got a telephone pole up me arse.”

“Want me to—”

“Give me more.”

“Are you”

“Fucking more, goddamn it. It feels so fucking good, I fucking need it. Take my virgin ass and stuff it full, you motherfucker.”

Andy tried very hard not to laugh, and placed his hands on her hips, holding her steady, as he leaned forward while pulling her back, until his cock was nearly hilt deep in her ass. It felt ridiculously tight and hot, like a grasp around his dick. He kept his hips still at that point, just lodged up her as his hand smoothed along her back through the uniform. “In your own time, Ash.”

“So. Fucking. Full,” she moaned. “Jaysis, I feel like such a whore. I fuckin’ love I. Now plow me, you bastard. Give it to me.”

His hips drew back, sliding most of that shaft out before thrusting forward again until his balls slapped against her pussy, feeling exactly how soaked she was. He held motionless a moment again before he repeated the motion.

“Harder,” she groaned.

“What’s that?”

“Fuck my virgin ass harder, you beautiful boy,” she whimpered. “Fuckin’ use your bitch.”

He reached forward and his fingertips grasped a handful of her copper mane right by the root so he could pull her back up onto her hands, and he heard her squeal and felt her shiver as he did. “A bitch should be on all fours.”

“Fuck yes. Hammer me, daddy. Rail your slut in her virgin shitpipe until you’ve carved your fuckin’ name into it.”

He started to piston pump in and out of her, knowing he wasn’t going to last long. She was mercilessly tight, but after four or five thrusts, she was leaning back into him with as much force as he was drilling into her.

“Do it, daddy,” she moaned. “Give me my load... your slut needs it... she fucking needs it, daddy. Give her your cum so she knows who she belongs to... claim that fucking ass... oh god... jaysis jaysis jaysis.... do it daddy... doitdoitdoitdoit... cum in my ass... cum!”

At her coaxing, he relented and when his cock was slammed down to the base inside of her ass, his balls drew up and he started to spurt a hot load into her ass. The minute he did, he felt a splash of wetness against his balls and it took him half a second to realize she was squirting, a stream of liquid splattering against his nutsack and the corner of the bed.

Her shoulders slumped back down against the sheets and she started to laugh, much more frantically than her normal giggle. “Omigod omigod omifuckingod, I fuckin’ squirted,” she said, gasping for air between shots of laughter. “I’ve never squirted before in me life. That was so fuckin’ intense.” Andy slipped his softening cock from her ass gingerly, as she rolled over and sat up on her knees, her hands grabbing his face so she could kiss him harder than he’d ever been kissed in his life. She held him there for a long minute before she pulled back just enough for their lips to part. “Thank you so fuckin’ much, Andy,” she purred at him. “Now let’s hop through a quick shower and get to bed. You can meet Lauren tomorrow.”

“You okay?” he said, brushing a few rogue strands of her hair out of her face for her. “I wasn’t too rough?”

“I.” Kiss. “Fucking.” Kiss. “Loved.” Kiss. “It.” Kiss. “If it’s ever too much I’ll tell it, but I loved it. I fucking loved it.” She blushed a little bit, her eyes closing before they opened again. “I love you, Andy.”

“I love you too, Ash,” he said with a smile. “But let’s get that shower. And you’re the one who’s sleeping with her feet in the wet spot.”

“Meanie,” she giggled, as they headed towards the bathroom.