The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam

Chapter 5

Not looking under the sheet was harder than it seemed, but after their shower, Aisling had made sure to put herself between him and the body concealed on the far side of the bed. She snuggled up firmly against him and made sure he didn’t move too far over.

At some point in the night, he must’ve been accidentally tugging on the blanket because he felt Aisling’s fingers pulling his hand up and placing it back over her breasts, a tiny little giggle burbling from her half conscious lips.

Andy drifted back off to sleep and slept through the night.

In the morning, he was half awake when he heard two voices talking from the foot of the bed.

“Does he always crack such a fat in the morning?” an unfamiliar voice said.

“A lot of men often wake up hard,” Aisling’s voice said. “You want to touch him, don’t you?”

“God help me, I do,” the other voice said again. “I really, really, really do.”

“Then go ahead.”

“I can hear you, you know,” Andy said, reaching up to rub at his eyes.

“Ah. Well g’day Andy,” the voice said. “I’m Lauren.”

He opened his eyes and sat up a little bit, looking down at the foot of his bed. To the right of his feet stood Aisling, completely naked. She had a huge smile on her face, her freckled hair hanging loose over her shoulders and down across her perky tits.

To the left of his feet stood a huge woman. She wasn’t heavy, but she was sizable, far taller than Aisling was, and more muscular. Not overly so, but fit, like an athlete. Statuesque. It was hard to gauge how big she was, but from his vantage point, and using Aisling as reference, Lauren had to be over six and a half feet tall. She was blonde, a long dark golden mane that hung over plump tits down to her waist. They were large full breasts with very obvious tan lines. In fact, he could also see tan lines forming a mark where he imagined a bikini bottom normally was. She had a small triangle of dark blonde hair over her pussy, with her toned thighs pressed firmly together. One of her nipples had a barbell through it, a simple silver adornment. She also had a silver hoop through her navel.

“Hope ya like the view,” she said after what Andy felt like was far too long of him being silent. She was gorgeous, but she also looked nervous, maybe even shy, as her striking blue eyes looked down towards his feet. She was older than Aisling, maybe around Andy’s age, in her mid thirties. The accent implied she was Australian or from New Zealand, although it felt like it had faded a bit.

“Don’t just sit there silently, Andy,” Aisling said, slapping one of his feet. “Say something.”

“You’re absolutely stunning, Lauren.” He pulled his legs back to sit up, making room for the two girls to get onto the bed. “Far too lovely to be saddled with a wreck like me.”

Lauren blushed a little as she moved to sit down. “Now don’t say that. You’re right handsome.”

“What was yesterday all about?” Andy said, as Aisling slid up further onto the bed.

“I’m, uh...”

“Go on, honey,” Aisling said. “You can tell him.”

Lauren looked down, placing a hand on his thigh, before she drew in a deep breath and lifted her other hand up to push waves of blonde hair from her face, lifting her face to look up at him. “I’ve always identified as bisexual, but I’ve never been with a fella before, Andy. So while I told myself this is what I wanted, I was so afraid when I got here that I froze up.”

Andy frowned a little bit. “Lauren, if you don’t want—”

Her fingers gripped firmly on his thigh, as she looked up at him, her eyes almost ablaze. “NO. No, Andy. I do want. I so want. I’m just... I’m just nervous that I’ll be bad at it. Or that you won’t want me. I’m certainly not as young and pretty as Aisling is. I mean, just look at her. She goes alright, but I’m worried that I’m just a bit of a prawn.”

“Prawn?”

“Y’know, a dog.”

Aisling shook her head. “She thinks she’s what American dickheads call a butterface.”

“Oh god, Lauren,” Andy said, putting his hand over hers on his thigh, squeezing it tenderly. “You’re beautiful. Whatever man told you that you were ugly was out of his fucking mind, stupid and blind.”

Lauren smiled shyly, licking her lips a little bit. “You think?”

“Jesus, Lauren,” Andy laughed. “You’re out of my league on the best of my days. I wouldn’t blame you at all if you didn’t want me.”

“I told Aisling I was nervous when I got here yesterday. I mean, I’d never gone a gobbie in me life, so I was worried that I’d damage yer tackle when I tried, but she told me...” Lauren trailed off for a moment. “She told me that I’d cum my brains out when I got me first load from ya, but I thought she was having a right laugh. And I didn’t want you to see me all fidgety, so she said she’d blindfold you and I could take me time. She’s a right keeper, that one is.”

Aisling placed her hand on Andy’s other thigh and leaned over his legs, lifting her free hand up to Lauren’s face, tipping her head up so she could press her lips against the giant beauty in a tender kiss, which started soft for just a second, then got heated quickly before pulling back. “And I was right, wasn’t I? Wasn’t the taste overwhelming?”

“Crikey,” Lauren whispered. “When he came in my mouth, I seized up like an ol’ Buick. It was like every nerve in my body was lit on fire. I woke up this morning ready for my next fix.” She glanced over at Aisling and smiled before looking back at Andy. “You don’t mind me snogging your girl, do you?” Aisling reached over and poked Lauren on the thigh, as if prompting her for something. “Sorry, you don’t mind, do you, sir?”

The shiver that ran up Andy’s spine had to be visible to both women. Their shared kiss only a foot or two over his cock had been one of the hottest things he’d ever seen. The word at the end only redoubled the sensation.

“Ah, you two want to have a go at each other and I can leave you to it?”

Lauren giggled, a mature laugh from a mature woman, as her hand moved a bit more up his thigh. “We had a bit of fun this morning before you woke up, sir, an’ I don’t imagine it’ll be the last time, but I’m ready for the main course, if ya follow me.”

“He likes girls on top, so maybe you should just hop on,” Aisling prompted.

“That true, sir?” Lauren asked, sliding a little forward on the bed, one of her thighs moving across his thighs, straddling them, rubbing his cock with one hand near one of her thighs. “You want me on top?”

“If you’ve never been with a man before, it might be best, so you can set the tempo and depth,” Andy said.

“I’ve been fucked before,” Lauren said. “A rubber cock can’t be that different than the real thing.”

Aisling started giggling furiously. “Oh, bless. You sweet, naive child. Let me help you to the new world.” The redhead moved up on the bed behind Lauren, one hand reaching to grab her hip, the other reaching beneath her to grab Andy’s cock, getting it lined up with the other woman’s pussy. “Ready?”

“It’s not going to be that—”

With a sudden push of her hand, Aisling shoved Lauren’s snatch down onto Andy’s dick with one fluid motion. Lauren’s head shot back, looking up at the ceiling, letting out a filthy, carnal moan, falling back against Aisling, who kept her propped up, her tits pressed against the taller woman’s back while Lauren quaked like she was being electrocuted. The moan carried on for a long moment until Lauren sounded out of breath, and suddenly she gasped in another sudden inhale, one hand reaching behind her to grab a handful of Aisling’s hair, the other smoothing across her own stomach.

“Oh FUCK,” Lauren babbled, “I was wrong, I was so bloody wrong, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I think I’m still fucking cumming...”

“That’s it” Aisling said, one of her hands still holding onto Lauren’s hip, the other moving up to cup one of the woman’s heavy breasts in her slender fingertips. “I told you just putting it in was going to set you off.”

“It’s not right, it’s not fucking supposed to be like this,” Lauren whimpered. “I’m STILL fucking cumming shiiiiiiiiiiiiit...”

Aisling smirked at Andy who was watching on with awe, feeling Lauren’s snatch fluttering around his cock. “And to think, once you cum inside of her, it’s going to hit her even harder, daddy.”

“Fuckin’ hell, Ash,” Lauren whined, “I don’t think I can handle it. It’s too much, it’s too fucking much.”

The redhead pressed a kiss against the blonde’s neck. “Either you’re getting that load or I am,” she whispered to her. “Because I’m not lettin’ it go to waste.”

“I’m not sure,” she mumbled.

“Then get off.” Aisling started to pull up on Lauren’s hips before Lauren grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her hand off her hip and brought it to her belly. “Changed your mind?”

“I’m scared,” Lauren said, “but I’m excited too. It gets better than that?”

“So much better,” Aisling giggled. “Daddy knows how to reward his sluts.”

“Is that what I am?”

“Do you want to be?” Andy asked her. “You could just be one of my partners.”

Lauren’s eyes finally rolled back down the back of her skull, turning those blue orbs down to look at him. “I want what you want.”

“No,” Andy shook his head. “This is a decision you make yourself.”

The tall blonde bit her bottom lip nervously, looking down at Andy’s chest before looking up at his eyes. “Say it. I want to see how it makes me feel.”

“Say what?”

“That I’m, you know.”

Andy smirked a little bit. “If you can’t say it, why should I?”

She licked her lips, swallowing awkwardly. “Call me your slut.”

“Is that what you want, Lauren?”

She paused then nodded. “I want to hear you say it.”

“Does it turn you on?” He reached a hand up to her face, lifting her chin a little. “The idea of being my slut?”

Her body shivered hard for a long moment before she nodded again. “Say it again.”

“You’re my slut, Lauren.”

It was almost like waves of pleasure ran through her at the sound of the words. “More.”

“No,” Andy said. “Say it back to me.”

“Aaaaaaannnnnndddddyyyyyy....” she whined, like a child trying to get their parent to buy them a toy.

“You say it, and I’ll say it again.”

Lauren mumbled the words so low even Aisling couldn’t hear them.

“If I can’t hear you, you daffy bitch, how do you expect Daddy to?” the redhead said.

“I’m your slut,” Lauren whispered.

“Again,” Aisling said, giving the piercing in Lauren’s nipple a little turn.

“God, I’m his slut.”

“Who’s slut?”

“Daddy’s.”

“All together now.”

“God, daddy, I’m such a little slut for you,” Lauren said, the dam finally breaking in her. “I’m your slut, sir. All yours. Can I be your slut?”

“Of course you can, Lauren,” Andy said with a soft smile. “You’re my good girl, my surfer slut.”

Aisling’s hand slid down and started to rub against Lauren’s clit tenderly. Those fingertips brushed across that flesh as the blonde writhed on Andy’s lap. “How good, keep doing that,” Lauren pleaded. One of her hands smoothed along Andy’s chest, while he other reached behind her to get lost in Aisling’s coppery locks.

“You can’t wait to feel it, can you?” the redhead laughed. “I remember my first day., my first time, sitting where you’re sitting, praying to get a load up inside of me. Thinking it couldn’t possibly be as good as they were promising it would be.” She leaned in to whispering into her ear. “But you know what? It is. And it’s even better.”

Lauren was rolling her hips back and forth in his lap, trying to thrust down on him even harder. “I want it. I do want it. I need it. God, I must sound like a little junkie in need of a fix.”

“”In a way, you are. We both are,” Aisling said, kissing at Lauren’s neck. “But if you want it, you’ve got to ask him for it.”

“Please, Andy, daddy, master, whatever the fuck you want to be called,” Lauren begged. “I’ll say anything, do anything, but you need to give it to me. Fill me up. Let me feel a man, my man, coming inside of my cunt for the first time. I want it, more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my life. Please? I need to know I’m yours. Cum in me. CUM.”

On that last word, all the resistance Andy had simply melted away, and his body let loose, spurting a load of hot jizz up inside of Lauren’s throbbing pussy. She began to spasm and quake atop of him as she felt it before Aisling let the tall Aussie slump forward, laying atop Andy.

It was at least a minute before Lauren made any noise at all, before an almost mouse squeak of a giggle purred from her throat against his neck, her face buried in the crook of it.

“You okay, Lauren?” Andy said, his hand reaching up to stroke her hair as Aisling laid down next to them, nuzzling in against the other side of Andy’s neck.

“Oh my god, it’s just like being munted,” Lauren said. “I feel warm from the inside out, and kinda dizzy. But it feels amaaaaaaaazing.”

“Right?” Aisling said. “Was I right or was I right?”

“Girl, I’m gonna be an addict for this man,” Lauren purred.

“You and me both, sister.”

After fifteen minutes or so, the three of them got up and took a shower together. Lauren was indeed taller than Andy was by several inches, not that he minded. He did think, however, he was going to need a bigger shower.

Later that day he found out that Lauren was thirty-five and she was originally from Sydney, having moving to the Bay Area about seven years ago for a job working for the ’49ers as a personal trainer. Aisling and Lauren immediately hit it off, although they made it a point to ensure Andy didn’t feel left out. Late in the afternoon, the two of them had retired upstairs to have a little bit of fun together while Andy continued working on his next novel downstairs.

“Y’know, when I first saw Lauren,” Lily said to him on her way into the kitchen to get a soda, “all I could think of was that Eddie Murphy line.”

Andy arched an eyebrow at her, not catching the reference. “What Eddie Murphy line?”

“You know, in Beverly Hills Cop 2, when he sees Bridgette Nielsen for the first time.” Lily looked at him, waiting for the spark of recognition, rolling her eyes when she didn’t see it. “You know... ‘God damn, that’s a big bitch.’ You sure you can handle her?”

He blushed a little bit. “Not in the least. I’m in way over my head, but I’m thankful for it at least.”

Lily nodded, closing the fridge. “That’s good. Stay humble, stay thankful. But I’ll tell you one thing...”

“What’s that?”

“Two down and two to go, but so far you have a Limey and an Aussie, so you damn well better get some American pussy, and you damn well better get some pussy that’s at least as dark as I am.” She smirked at him. “If the next bitch who walks through that door is French, German, Russian, any thing like that, I’mma cuntpunt her ass right outta here, you follow?”

“Letting you answer the door for the next few weeks, got it.”

“Smart man,” she said. “You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.”

She started to walk back to the living room, but Andy just couldn’t help himself. “Cuntpunt? Really?”

“It’s when you...”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s just what it sounds like.”

“So keep in mind, I’m watching you.”

“Watch the door!” Andy laughed. “You can decide who to let in or not!”

Lily would get the opportunity to decide very soon.